The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th November

+3
JJJohnson
DP
Paul Mac 6CW
7 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th November Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th November

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 13 Nov 2013, 10:14 pm

6CW Anarchy - Wednesday 27th November - Live from the Copper Box Arena

Match 1
“The Sharpshooter” Scott Harris vs ???

Match 2
Jack Hurst vs Mike Conrad

Match 3
Jonathan Daniels/Marty Helms/Max Adamson vs Robin Reborn/Chaos/GazzyD

Match 4
Liam Wood vs Deep Heat

Match 5
Thunder vs Orthrus

Match 6
Mike Masters vs Drake

Match 7
DeMarcus Brown vs Blade

Main Event
Champion vs Champion
Non-Title Match
Enforcer vs Nate Nack

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th November Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th November

Post by DP Thu 14 Nov 2013, 7:17 pm

We go backstage, to the interview area. Stood in jeans and a plain black hoody, with the hood up, is a man standing at 6 foot tall. He exudes a calm persona and simply just looks into the camera, not showing any sign of nerves at all. He clicks his neck from side to side and removes the hood, he has short, shaved hair. He is Scott Harris.

SH: If you don't know me, if you've never seen my face, seen what I can do, well let me do you a favour and introduce myself. Ladies and gentlemen, my name is 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris and I am here in 6CW.

I'm not a showman, I'm not a man who will come roaring out and play up to the crowds, I'm not an extroverted attention seeker who'll just bombard you with catchphrases and gimmicks and sell merchandise like a flood. Pure and simply, first and foremost, I am a wrestler. I abide by the mantra of actions speaking louder than words because lets face it, why talk a man into the dust when you can punch him?

I've spent years developing and honing an arsenal designed to inflict pain, to do a job... To win.

As much as the next man may be a charismatic, enigmatic, death defying acrobat, I'm just an athlete. I work hard, I train hard and I like to reap the rewards of what I sew. I've spent years treading the boards, wrestling overweight nobodies in small halls around the country. And now, I've got my shot at the big time, the local boy in his home city, wrestling in a venue that shaped a generation, that was the focal point of a legacy.

And it's fitting that it's there that I'll ply my trade, because I want to build my own legacy. I want people to watch me and admire the art form that is wrestling, I want kids to watch me and believe. Believe that through good, old fashioned hard work and guts, that they too can be in my position.

The 27th represents the beginning of something. I refuse to live in the past and I expect the same of the 6CW audience. Join with me, watch me do my thing and appreciate that wrestling is a thing of beauty!

But why do they call me 'The Sharpshooter'? Well... (He chuckles) Like a sniper, I'm precise, to the point. I know what hurts people and I know how to operate effectively. Why unload a whole clip on someone, waste your whole magazine, when one shot in the dark can bring a man to their knees?

That's how I operate.

I might not know who my opponent for Anarchy is, they might not know who I am equally but there is one given about this coming show. Afterwards, everybody will know who 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris is and more importantly, what he's all about.

The camera begins to zoom out, Harris nods, puts his hood back up and leaves the scene as a graphic replaces it, emblazoned with the words: "SCOTT HARRIS DEBUTS AT ANARCHY!"

DP

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th November Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 27th November

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Nov 2013, 3:31 pm

*The scene is backstage and there are boos from the crowd as Timothy Allen is stood with the UK Champion, Tyler Roth. Roth is wearing an “S.O.A” vest with his championship belt rested over his shoulder.

Allen: My guest at this time is the 6CW UK Champion, Tyler Roth….now Tyler this week on Anarchy you are not in action but I’d like to take you back to last week…six man tag team action…

*A VT plays and shows the end of the match with Jack Hurst nailing the top rope leg drop and picking up the three count. Roth doesn’t look amused by what he is watching.

Allen: Jack Hurst is, of course, the number one contender to your title…so how does it feel knowing that he now owns a victory over you?

*Roth smirks and then shoves Allen back against the wall

Roth: You’re a brave man, Tim, a real brave man to stand right there in front of me and talk in that manner. You think that just because you are not actively assigned to this roster that I won’t rip your voicebox from your throat and use it as a speaker? Bigger and better men than you have tried to talk to me like a piece of trash….most of them can’t breathe on their own anymore…keep pushing me and I’ll add you to the list…

*Allen slumps against the wall in fear

Roth: You want to show me a clip of Jack Hurst gaining a victory over me? And what? What do you want me to say about it…do you want my analysis? Shoulders to the mat….the referee counts….one, two, three…..you saw it, I saw it, these good for nothing pieces of trash in the audience saw it…

*The crowd boo Roth’s words

Roth: But do you think I care? Do you think that just because Hurst beat me that one time that I should be worried about what happens next? There is only one man in the world that should be worried right now and his name is Jack Hurst….because last week he got lucky, I’ll let that slide, but lightning will not strike twice….the next time Jack Hurst is in the same ring as me…I’m going to hurt him, and I am going to enjoy every second of it…

Because pinning me in a non-title, six man tag team match has no bearing on anything….and as much as you’d like to paint it out differently, you know it is the truth. When it is one on one, when Hurst doesn’t have Nate Nack or Drake to do his dirty work for him, then you’ll see what kind of man he really is….you’ll see that the gentlemen is nothing but a goddamn coward!

Allen: Word is that you and Hurst will fight at Seasons’ Beatings with the championship on the line…can you confirm that?

Roth: Oh I’ll confirm that right now, Jacky boy earned his championship match and now he is going to get exactly what he deserves…..he’s riding the crest of the wave, he’s got the support of every little scrotum sucker in this audience, in his tiny, little, warped mind he actually believes he can win…

But now the whole situation is becoming a reality, now Jack Hurst is going to have to back up his championship credentials….instead of being the “Number one contender” he is going to have to prove that he has what it takes to hang tough at championship level…

And I know he doesn’t possess the same qualities and the same abilities that I do….I know that this man doesn’t belong in the same building as me, let alone the same company….when I’m in town, guys like Jack Hurst need to be in a different timezone…because he doesn’t measure up to a beast like me….

Not only am I Tyler “frickin” Roth….the 6CW UK Champion….A solider of Authority….but I am the baddest man on this forsaken planet and there is nobody around here that goes toe to toe with me and walks out on the other side…

The biggest mistake in Hurst’s life was the moment that referee screwed over Mike Masters and declared him next in line to face for the UK Championship….because in that minute his own personal death warrant was issued….fate condemned him to a situation worse than he ever could have imagined….

*Roth holds the UK belt against the camera

Roth: The moment I won this championship is when I realised that being a champion is what I was built for, what I destined to be my entire life….and my reign is only just beginning, no man threatens my throne….so Jack Hurst might like to strut around here like he’s some kind of royalty, but I’ve got the crown and he’ll be lucky if he even gets to glimpse at it before I pluck his eyeballs from his skull and volley them into the Thames…

Allen: On Wednesday, Jack Hurst will go one on one with your Authority teammate, Mike Conrad….will you be here to watch proceedings?

Roth: I’ll be around….and don’t be surprised to see Mikey put Hurst in a casket before I even get the chance….The Authority are not playing around, we want our message heard loud and clear so I’m not the only guy representing the “S.O.A” with a point to prove…each and every one of us is out to show the boys in the back that your either with us or you’re another victim…

Every time somebody stands in front of us, threatening to resist against our reign of dominance, we are going to knock them back down until they learn that their efforts are futile….and I don’t care how many times I have to knock someone down, knock them out, break their bones and spill their blood….I’ll do it time and time again until it sinks in that there is no light at the end of the tunnel…there is no winning this war…

6CW belongs to us…..we’re in control, and you are going to dance to our tune….or else we are going to make you!

*Roth presses the mic against Allen’s chest and then walks away as the crowd continue to boo him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 19 Nov 2013, 9:05 pm

Our scene opens in the Copper Box Arena, as the camera pans around the halls we see a host of photos proudly displaying the Authority backed EWF World Heavyweight Champion Enforcer and UK Champion, Tyler Roth, as the camera pans we see The Viper Liam Wood walking the halls, he notices the photos and lets out a frustrated breath before continuing to walk, only to be stopped by a familiar voice.

???: How the mighty have fallen...don't worry...you're still one of my favourites hehehe

Viper turns around and a disgruntled look crosses his face as Head Of Talent Relations Kelsey Hughes stands behind him, she admires the photo of Tyler Roth before turning her attention back to Liam. Walking up to him she attempts to get in close but Viper backs off before turning and walking away...Kelsey's face scrunches up as she continues to pursue the former World Champion.

KH: How does it feel?

Viper pauses once again as a confused look crosses his face

LW: How does what feel?

KH: How does it feel to fall so far from grace!? You headlined Ground Zero and now you're not even wrestling at the next PPV, you're a ref, you're basically the hired help...if you're not careful, I might just get Daddy to fire you!

Viper attempts to hide a smile before shaking his head, Kelsey attempts to walk away but Liam grabs her and pulls her back, she blushes as Viper begins to talk

LW: Do you really think that someone as pointless as you could effect anything around here!? I think it's sweet that your Dad gave you some fake title to make you feel important but when it comes down to it...the only relations you have with any talent...is on your back...I find it funny that you think this company would even consider letting me go though...it's cute.

Kelsey's mouth drops in shock as she attempts to speak, Viper laughs and begins to walk away as Kelsey's face begins to turn red, she clenches her fist and an ugly grimace begins to form

KH: OH YEAH!? IF YOU'RE SO IMPORTANT THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FACING DEEP HEAT AT ANARCHY!!!?

Viper stops in his tracks and his shoulders begin to shake as he begins to laugh

LW: Don't you see it? What does me against Heat prove? If he beats me then it'll be because The Authority handed him a win over someone who can out think him, out shine him and out wrestle him...but what if I beat him!? It's just a superior athlete beating someone who just isn't on their level...but we all know the Authority won't let that happen...brick by brick they're trying to tear me down...they see just what I'm capable of and because they can't control it...it scares them...the thing is...that with every poke, every push and every strike...they're one step closer to the end of their petty little games. I actually feel sorry for Heat...at the end of it, he'll probably be able to say that he beat The Viper Liam Wood...shame it'll be through a broken jaw.

You might think that I'm on the verge of being out of the job but no matter how stupid your Dad and Uncle seem, they aren't stupid enough to let the greatest competitor they have walk out of the door...they know that I make money for them whoever I face...putting me against Heat is meant to be a message, it's meant to be the thing that breaks my soul and maybe the thing that forces me to put on one of those stupid vests...maybe you could tell them for me, it's just not going to work.

Kelsey attempts to speak but Viper cuts her off

LW: They've got more chance getting you to close your legs

Viper laughs before exiting the Copper Box arena and walking out in to the car park leaving a clearly angry Kelsey Hughes, she kicks a bin before screaming down the hall at Viper

KH: SCREW YOU!!

LW: (From outside) -you wish!

Our scene fades to black with Kelsey stood in the halls of the Copper Box Arena.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Wed 20 Nov 2013, 4:38 pm

'Pieces' begins to play as the Copper Box arena rise to their feeting cheering as Drake makes his way out from the back. He unbuttons his jacket and takes his sunglasses off placing them between the buttons on his shirt before walking down to the ring. Drake climbs onto the apron and steps through the ropes before taking a mic from ringside.

D: In 7 days what started as a rallying cry will reach new hieghts and gain fresh momentum because in 7 days the past of 6CW and the potential future of 6CW come face to face. Mike Masters, we've seen your potential, I've seen your potential and while you may not be the present it's better to be thought of as the future rather than not at all.

You see being a pain in the @$$ to The Authority is one thing but thats all you are right now. You're like that annoying fly that just won't go away no matter how many times you swat at it, but The Authority know that while the fly won't go away, if they keep swatting at it eventually they'll hit it and it'll go away forever.

And that's what is going to happen to you.

Look at what they've tried in the past and look at what they are doing right, screwing you out of the number 1 contendership for the UK title, putting you in a 4-on-1 match on Anarchy, thats just the start because eventually they'll decide they've had enough and they will end you.

But we don't want that to happen and we've tried to make sure it doesn't hapen but you need to learn when to accept help and when to recognise guys trying to have each other's back rather than trying to prove that you can do this alone.

And come Anarchy, we'll try again and if it takes me driving u into the mat or choking you out to make you realise that you can't do this on your own so be it. I've seen people like you come and go throughout my life and no one remembers them, reason is because guys who try to take on the world on their own eventually get crushed by it and trod into obscurity.

Mike Masters do you want to be forgotton an obscure footnote in the history of 6CW or do you want to be remebered as one of it's shining lights? That is what you need to figure out.

So now thats taking care off how about we address the big white elephant in the room, or reather the awful red suit in the room.

Crowd begin to boo as 'Bodies' begins to play. Oliver Keane walks out onto stage still clad in a red designer suit before making his way into the ring.

D: Yes yes, that is probably well deserved because after all it's not like he wasn't a complete @$$hole when he was last here.

Crowd: @$$hole x 10

Oliver mouths 'really' to Drake who just smiles.

D: They've got good reason to vent Ollie I mean come on I can think of 1,2, (Drake starts counting on his fingers) 9,10.

2 minutes I'm gonna have to take my shoes and socks off here.

OK: A LOT!!!!

D: Yes a lot, a lot of times you screwed over me or Cobra or Dicey or Danny or Gazzy or come to think of it every man woman and child who ever set foot in 6cw, however interestingly not Sally no for some reason you're the only guy who never screwed Sally, not sure why, don't really care, but you screwed everyone every night it seemed to be.

So I've been fielding phonecalls all week and it's the same question.

WHY?

Why've you brought him back? Are you insane? You know he's gonna screw you?

And while it has taken a lot of talking and a lot of me being very honest with several people who perhaps weren't quite ready for that level of honesty, the simple reason is that 6CW needs Oliver Keane just as much as....

I need Oliver Keane. You see as Callihan and Jones made reference to last week, our father passed away recently and since then we've both reached out to one another and I'll admit my fathers memory is what drove me to come back here to try and restore 6CW and after speaking to Ollie I know he feels the same.

And while i know he's likely to screw me at the first chance he gets or when someone comes along with a bigger paycheck or in this case an actual paycheck, there are times when you are in a fight and you may not know how to win. Oliver Keane is a man who has been in plenty of these fights and knows how to win them.

Oliver takes the mic from Drake.

OK: My brothers right, I wasn't the perfect person when I was here but I did what thought was right but hindsight is a great thing and I realise now I was worng and right here right now I've got two words for everyone.

I'm Sorry.

I'm sorry to everyone here, i;m sorry to the people watching at home, but most of all I'm sorry to the guys in the back both past and present for creating an atmosphere that has spread like a virus around the wrestling ending up with 6CW being a cancerous shadow of it's former self.

I'm here to rectify that situation and to helpo my brother clean up a mess I may not have started but I damn sure created, and for those who doubt my intentions.

This is a message for Drake Callihan and Mr Jones.

Oliver goes right up to a camera till the entire shot is just of his face.

OK: This is 6-C-DUB.

TIME

TO

PLAY

'Pieces' plays again as Oliver drops the mic and him and Drake embrace in the ring before exiting. They walk up the ramp before stopping and hold each others arm in the air before walking through the curtain to the back.

The camera follows them to the back where they are still talking. They stop at a table to grab a drink when a woman walks into shot.

???: Uh hmmm, did you boys forget all about my little part in all this?

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 21 Nov 2013, 9:59 pm

Our scene opens in a luxurious bath room, the camera pans over the exquisite marble counter tops before stopping on a large bubble filled bath tub, the steam parts revealing none other than former EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood, he smiles before talking directly in to the camera.

LW: Hi, I'm the Viper Liam Wood and when I'm not putting knee's to faces I find nothing better than relaxing in a nice hot bath with a glass of lemonade...the thing is, I won't settle for anything but the best in the business...that's why I trust no one but Lush handmade Cosmetics with my bubbles...I'd give them World Title in relaxation!

Liam pulls a bottle of Lushes bath product out of the bath and puts on his best fake smile

LW: Buy it now...or I'll give you the World Eater!

???: CUUUUTTTTT!

Liam stands up revealing himself to be in a pair of flesh coloured trunks, he snatches a towel from a runner before walking up to the director.

Director: Liam...for the 15th time...when you say this stuff you need to not cringe so much, nobody is going to believe your performance when you look so uncomfortable.

LW: Do you blame me? Whoever wrote this script is making me look like an @sshole!

???: I thought it was quite good hehe

Liam spins around to see Kelsey stood admiring his work, she walks up and places her hand on his chest before giving him a sinister smile

KC: So what was that you were saying about me not being able to get anything done again Liam? That's right, one word from me and you're in a stupid advert being made to do whatever I say...remember to smile for the camera like a good boy now!

Liam pushes Kelsey's hand away and attempts to bite his tongue, his anger clearly building across his face as he reaches his boiling point.

LW: In front of you stands the guy that in 10 years time is going to be known as the greatest ever roster member of 6CW and you and your ignoramus family have me jumping through hoops like a performing Dolphin, you've done everything in your damn power to stall me and just because you knew it wasn't working you just push that little bit harder and put me in this stupid advert.

KC: It's business Mr Wood...

LW: This isn't business, it's bullsh!t...that's what all of this is...this advert, my match against Heat...my whole god damn career at 6CW so far...it's...

Kelsey cuts Liam off sensing his anger.

KC: Liam, you told me that you could make money for this company no matter who you were facing or what you were doing...you told me that no matter what I or my stupid family did we'd always be too scared to get rid of you...look in the mirror and see how pathetic you truly are and the next time you even think about questioning the power that my family and more importantly I have over you, remember that image and remember this...I could break you without even lifting a finger, now are you going to place nice baby?

Liam grits his teeth as he stares at himself in the mirror, he turns back to Kelsey who has a huge grin across her face, she stares holes through him as she waits for his answer

LW: F*ck you.

KC: You wish

Kelsey begins to laugh and walks away as Viper slumps down on to a nearby chair and places his head in his hands, he pulls out his phone and dials a number but is shocked as the phone rings behind him, turning around he see's the sympathetic smile of Emmy, she walks over embracing him and sits on his lap before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

LW: I don't think I can do this much longer...

Emmy: You might not be able to...but we can.

Emmy continues to hold Liam's hand as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 22 Nov 2013, 7:27 pm

The camera changes from ringside to outside the building where a taxi pulls up, Masters comes out of the taxi with a disgruntled look on his face.

MM: *To the taxi driver* Don't look at me like that, you don't deserve a tip and I don't deserve to be riding in this trash you call a cab now scram.

As Mike Masters walks away from the taxi, the cameraman manages to catch a glimpse of the taxi driver putting up a middle finger towards Masters to which Masters has no clue whatsover.

MM: Jheeze these taxi drivers are morons, can you believe the amount of rubbish they talk about. I mean there I was trying to tell him about my amazing accomplishments in life and all the woman I've dated over the years yet he has the nerve to start talking about himself? I mean, ain't nobody got time for that, and to be honest know one really cares. Oh and speaking of people know one cares about....

The cameraman notices and zooms up onto the face of Timothy Allen who is making his way to Mike Masters for an interview.

TM: Mike Masters, can I get a few words from you?

MM: Make it quick twerp, and why is it always you interviewing me nowadays, where's the hot blonde at? You know the one that keeps text messaging me after work, oh whoops, I wasn't supposed to mention that. Anyway hurry up, I ain't got all day!

TM: Erm ok. Well what are your thoughts on the events of last wednesday on Aftermatch where you got screwed once again by the SOA?

MM: You know what timmy, its starting to become a joke. Oh wait, haha, yeah now its officially a joke. An absolute joke. And you know what? The SOA are nothing but a joke. They think screwing me on a constant basis is gonna break me, but I said it last week and i'll say it again, this is only gonna make me stronger. They know the revolution of Masters is coming, they know what Masters is all about. They see the crowd signs. They hear these crowds chanting my name. They see the money coming from my merchandise. They know Mike Masters is a threat! I know it, and they know it, the SOA are scared. You see they can keep throwing obstacles at me and I will keep on fighting and I will not stop until I single handledly end the Soldiers of Authority. Oh and yes, Drake, you heard that right, I will be doing this on my own.

MM: Yes thats right Timmy, I bet your next question was gonna be about my opponent on Anarchy, Drake and the comments he made right?

TM: Yeah it actually was.

MM: Your too predictable Allen. Drake, let me make this clear. I don't need your help. Hell, I don't need anyone's help. I'm Mike Masters, im the site of perfection and nobody can stop that. They can throw anything at me and I mean anything, and I won't back down. You see Drake I've heard a lot about you, when I first came to this business people told me about the past stars that made 6CW what it was. But the key word there is past, you my friend are nothing but the past. And you say im the future? There's something we agree on, but im also the present too. Im whats cool now you see and these people love it, you may not think that but I know.

MM: So Drake, I will you this Wednesday. And im also banking on seeing the SOA this wednesday too. I'll be ready, I'll be ready to show to the world why Mike Masters is that damn good.

MM: *Looks over to Timothy Allen* Got it, good.

Mike Masters picks up his bag and walks away from the camera to his locker room as the camera fades out.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 27 Nov 2013, 9:04 am

Saturday Night hits and the crowd descend into boos as Enforcer strides out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the ramp holding his EWF Title in the air, smiling at his reception, before heading to the ring. Once the boos have lessened, he raises the microphone to his mouth.

E: What a week, what a week! I'm so sorry to all my adoring fans that you have had to endure an extended period without YOUR EWF Champion here!

Enforcer smirks as the crowd begins to boo again.

E: But the fact of the matter is that now I am the flag bearer for this company I have much more pressing matters. Whilst I have been out representing 6CW in the upper echelons of this business, our newest referee has been whoring himself out to bubble bath companies!

I told you all that Liam Wood had been a big fish in a small pond in EWF and that he'd be found out when he got to the big leagues. Even I am surprised at how quickly my predictions came true! He's gone from being a double champion to a special guest referee, quicker than his girlfriend wraps her legs around another man when his back is turned.

Some people thrive in competitive envorinments and others wilt...

Enforcer raises his title again.

...I think it is pretty clear which is which between the Viper and I.

The crowd begin to boo and a Viper chant starts to build.

E: You chant his name all you want. All you are doing is giving him false hope, encouraging him to keep fighting The Authority when it is futile. You are the people who are crushing Liam Wood, you are the reason that he is still here....and you will be the reason for his demise.

He is spiralling downwards, he may think he has hit rock bottom but whilst he is still standing we won't be finished with him. So the next time you go to cheer him, try and decide if you can live with what he'll become on your concious!

But enough talking about third rate talent, let's move on to a second rater. This week I face the man responsible for the biggest travesty in this companies history. A man who is damaging the very name of 6CW by wearing the belt of the same name. The two world titles we have should be equal, but whilst it is worn by a second rate wrestler that can never happen.

Nate Nack. You won that belt before 6CW joined the big leagues and Enforcer became the gold standard for everyone here. You retained at Ground Zero only due to the ineptitude of one of our former members. So whilst you wear the belt you have done nothing to prove your credentials to me!

Henry: Enforcer telling it like it is!

Harold: Please! Nate Nack has proved his undoubted talent and ability time after time in the face of adversity. If anyone deserves that title, it is him.

E: So this week we have decided to give you a chance to prove yourself. To show the world that you're not merely keeping that title warm for us. The Authority takes criticism, but here we are putting on a match that every degenerate in this audience wants to see.

Harold: It pains me to agree, but it is a great match!

E: We are here for you all and when Nack proves he is not worthy to wear the 6CW title, we will look after you again. We will elevate the 6CW title by ensuring it is worn by someone worthy of the accolade.

The times are changing in 6CW and piece by piece the old guard has been chipped away. Liam Wood is crumbling and at Anarchy I take a sledgehammer to the 6CW Champion!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down