The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realistic League - Results - WEEK THREE RESULTS ANNOUNCED

+3
Marky
Bull
Good Golly I'm Olly
7 posters

Go down

Realistic League - Results - WEEK THREE RESULTS ANNOUNCED Empty Realistic League - Results - WEEK THREE RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Aston Villa 2-1 Wigan
Scorers: Gabriel Agbonlahor + Andreas Weimann / Arouna Kone
Comments:
"Not a fan of the Wigan formation at all. Arshavin and McCarthy up against Wanyama and Barry? Yikes. Agbonlahor pretty much destorys Stam left wing. Can't see Wigan threatening too much at all. Decent win for Villa."

"Very close game both sides tactically astute Kone's pace will cos issues for a slow back 4 of Villa whilst the wingers of Villa will get the defence of Wigan"

"Villa look a good side, and with how Wigan have set-up they seem to be expecting/inviting pressure from the home side. Villa's midfield will win the battles in the middle of the park creating numerous openings. Then again, Villa have a new look back-line who will need to time to gel, with slower CB's, the likes of Kone/McGeady will cause a few problems. I honestly think that Villa will just shade the game in a close match."

"I wouldn't have the likes of Dunne and Caldwell trying to chase down midfielders. With five at the back I would have gone for Boyce in a sweeper type role. Going forward Wigan have good players who caused problems but Villa had enough about them to win."

"Both teams countered each other well , Villa took the lead before half time and then Arshavin manged to equalize."

"Wigan's defensive formation stifled Villa's plans, but Wigan were unable to snatch a goal due to their lack of manpower going forward. Villa can consider themselves unlucky not to win, but when a team comes to park the bus, sometimes it works."

Fulham 3-1 West Ham
Scorers: Dimitar Berbatov x3 / Andy Carroll
Comments:
"Comfortable win for Fulham who were well drilled. Capoue is a sensational signing for them and how makes the difference as Fulham own the midfield"

"Really tight game this one. I can't really seperate the two sides, but I think Berbatov would provide one moment of magic to win the game for Fulham just. Hammers could do with a little more attack impetus."

"Very close game with West Ham getting the 3 points i don't believe Senderos will be able to deal with Carroll in the air, Whilst Fulham's best comes from their wingers personally if gunna play Berbatov that deep you need a pacy striker to get in behind as the Berba/Rodallega partnership hasn't been great this season would be better off playing Petric."

"Both teams set up well, both looking to win which makes for a good game but I feel the match was won in the middle, 3 CM's of West Ham overran the 2 CM's of Fulham and with Dyer and J.Cole showing off their pace and trickery to create chances, Andy Carroll scored twice to get them into a 2-0 lead. Fulham fought back and replied through Berbatov, but they weren't able to get back into the game."

"Both sides look good on paper and have improved a great deal since pre-season. As much as West Ham will be a threat on both wings, I think they've set up respecting Fulham slightly here with Carrol looking isoloated up front on his own. As the game progresses, the subs take their places re-shaping the game with West Ham showing more threat grabbing a late goal. I think the early parts, Fulham would be comfy on the ball attacking FB's."

"Both teams where well set but Fulham where stronger in Midfield, corner led to a goal by Berba and Rodz though Carroll got one back."

"Fulham prepared much better than West Ham for this game, and it paid dividends. Fulham were very well set up, both defensively and offensively, and they have a mix of players that are dangerous going forward. West Ham have a good side but need to prepare better for their next game."

Norwich 4-0 West Brom
Scorers: Ricky van Wolfwinkel x2 + Robert Snodgrass + Anthony Pilkington

Note: -1 to West Brom due to El Dios not voting

QPR 1-4 Swansea
Scorers: Loic Remy / Grant Holt x2 + Pablo Hernandez x2

Note: -1 to each team due to neither Liam nor CF voting.

Reading 1-1 Sunderland
Scorers: Iago Aspas / Steven Fletcher
Comments: "For me this is a game of two halves, Reading getting the early goal through Aspas before Sunderland grow into the game. Marin playing in the hole and playing through Fletcher and Johnson as Sunderland dominate after the break. Le Fondre almost scores at the death but Gallas makes a stunning clearance off the line"

"Would be a good game this one. I like the high temp style Reading have set out, but I think Sunderland can just about match that with the quality they have. I'm saying a draw here."

"Gone for a draw don't think Gallas will be able to hand Aspas eventually leading to him getting in behind, Eventually Sunderland's class will show out with the front 4 they have one of the better in the league."

"Both sides have strengthened well and I like the look of both teams, but I feel Marin at AM means Sunderland have one of the best AM's in the league, as a winger he can get isolated but as the focal point he shines. Marin sets up Fletcher to give Sunderland the lead, but one thing I would criticise is playing Seb Larsson at CM, as I believe a side will need both CM's to defend, and while the tactics were there for Larsson to defend, he isn't very good at it IMO and it proves pivotal as Adam Le Fondre manages to snatch a late equaliser for Reading. Reading's 4-4-2 is good and Palacios is a great addition, just happened to be up against a good side going forward."

"A tight game but Reading have enough about them to get a point. The front two had plenty of service with the Sunderland full backs needing improvement. I would have preferred Seb Larsson higher up the field."

"Both team set up well to counter each other, lots of chances but both set up defensively well to earn a well deserved point each."

Southampton 2-0 Stoke
Scorers: Rickie Lambert + Adel Taarabt
Comments:"A comfortable win for Southampton who appear to be putting together a side capable of winning the league. Possibly an improvement on Yoshida needed but apart from that its got great quality. Stoke playing 4-4-2 had no real answers."

"Not really a fan of the way Southampton have set out if I'm honest. Lallana as a deep lying playmaker is a big no no for me. Stoke need to be more specific in there instructions. If they'd have been more specific I think they'd have won here, but I say a draw. Not a fan of the Saints formation at all"

"Very attacking from Southampton, Shaw and Clyne are great options as wingbacks, while Lallana and Taarabt supporting Lambert and Guidetti it just oozes goals. The problem is that it leaves Southampton open to the counter attack. While Kightly and Shea are very quick and the front two can score goals if they take their chances, Clyne and Shaw match the Stoke wingers for pace and the two forwards are outnumbered 3-2 by the Southampton CB's. A great gameplan and a well earned win for Southampton as goals from Lambert and Taarabt earn them a comfortable win."

"Very tricky tie to predict. Both managers have gone for differnet systems which I think work to their advantages. Southampton look ready to put a shift in and would cope well with in numbers with the areial threat, Soton could also work the channels with some very fast fullbacks skinning Stoke's defenders. Stoke however, are made of steel throughout the spine of the team which is another key battle. Stoke to take the early lead with Soton coming back very late in the game."

"A very good game but for me Southampton would have dominated through the middle with more players there. The Southampton defense could do with reinforcements but Stoke playing through the wings wasn't compatible with the strikers."

"Southampton's formation worked wonders, nullifying Stoke's attacking threat while allowing them to attack at pace. Stoke's defence was unable to cope with the wing backs, and Saints dominated the middle of the park, Taarabt excelling in the free role."

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Results - WEEK THREE RESULTS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Realistic League - Results - WEEK THREE RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Top of the league (by default) Cool
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Realistic League - Results - WEEK THREE RESULTS ANNOUNCED Empty Re: Realistic League - Results - WEEK THREE RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Post by Bull Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

picard

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 pm

That must be pointed at yourself surely Bull, as it was your tactics that were in play...Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:32 pm

no.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Well then why the Picard face, it's not our fault Southampton's tactics appeared to be better surely?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:34 pm

Bull, take the defeat, take in the feedback and build on it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Good advice Marky, there's some excellent feedback for you there Bull, I think next week you can push on from this OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:50 pm

feedback psh more like rubbish lolz

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:53 pm

It's told you what to do bullbo

- No 4-4-2
- If going to wing attack then set your forwards up for crossing not tippy tappy football

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 am

Sorry but it was never like this in the other leagues so load is rubbish

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:06 am

#ToysOutThePram

#BullseneWenger

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:12 am

Bull, seriously, what is the problem now? Southampton had the better set up, take it on the chin and change things up for next week! I don't think there's a single manager in this league that would have started Michael Owen, why not try a new system? There's really no need for the constant moaning, this is all down to you, only you can fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:35 am

nope i dont fix nothing lolz.

nothing wrong bout Owen.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:36 am

TheBrahmaBull wrote:nope i dont fix nothing lolz.

nothing wrong bout Owen.

Except, you know, he's crap Hug
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Well Bull if you don't change your system, you're bound to lose again, which means more moaning, and it all gets very boring. Why not cheer up, look at the feedback, and surprise your next opponent with a 3-5-2 or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:55 am

No helping should be allowed.

I knew i was never going to get anything from Fullham, good side and are probably the favorites to win the league. Conceding 3 is a problem, but at least big andy got a goal Yahoo

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:01 am

Like I said in my feedback Nick I felt as if you needed to go a little more attacking. I thought it was really close, a lot closer than the final result.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:05 am

Olly wrote:Like I said in my feedback Nick I felt as if you needed to go a little more attacking. I thought it was really close, a lot closer than the final result.

Fair enough mate, cheers for the feedback OK

Top of the league, enjoy it whilst you can Wink

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:06 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:
Olly wrote:Like I said in my feedback Nick I felt as if you needed to go a little more attacking. I thought it was really close, a lot closer than the final result.

Fair enough mate, cheers for the feedback OK

Top of the league, enjoy it whilst you can Wink

I'm here to stay. Come at me bitches
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:19 am

Good win for me, I think you were unlucky Nick to lose by that margin. I'll PM you.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:43 am

Results were done like this:

1. Most common result - e.g. 6 draws for Reading vs Sunderland, 1 win for Sunderland = a draw

2. One goal for every 4 goal votes - e.g. 5 goals for Reading, 6 for Sunderland = 1.25 vs 1.5 = 1 goal each

3. Scorers were chosen by tallying up votes - e.g. Reading's votes were Aspas (x3) and Le Fondre, while Sunderland's votes were Fletcher (x3) and Marin = Aspas and Fletcher the scorers.

4. Rather than let those who won by default choose their scorers (and to avoid van Wolfswinkel having 4 goals by default for example), I chose those by who I would have voted for. A rather crude but fair and impartial way of selecting those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 am

did i just win 4-1 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 am

League Table updated lads OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Wigan Athletic 2-2 Stoke City
Scorers: Arouna Kone x2 / Nicklas Bendtner, Robert Huth
Comments:
” A game stoke should have won but for a fluke equaliser at the death. Wigan played without a midfield and got totally over run. Luckily for them a laps in the 94th min let them back in.”

“Again not a fan of the formation from Wigan who I feel should be more attacking at home. Stoke have set up very solid, and I think they take a good win here.”

“the problem with Stoke copying and pasting is that you're meant to change the bit that says its week 1…close game though, not a fan of Wigan's formation.”

“Two strong line ups that I think would cancel each other out, Sunderland need to start Marin. Southampton could do with an improvement on Benayoun.”

“Tight game but Stoke, while being better tactically do not have as much quality in their side as Wigan so it evens out as a draw.”

“Wigan set up defensively again, but played Paul Scharner in a position he's never played before which left him exposed to attack from the Stoke left. Jerome playing behind Bendtner wasn't the most effective use of his talents, and telling the team it's the first game of the season before the second game of the season didn't get the players in the right frame of mind. Overall, there's not much to separate these two teams, and tactically they cancelled each other out.”

Sunderland 3-1 Southampton
Scorers: Steven Fletcher x2, Peter Crouch / Adel Taarabt
Comments:
” A game southampton tried to shut down. Ended in defeat.
After a great 1st half they lost concetration and went in 1-0 down. The game looked all dead and buried after 60 when two quick fire goals made it 3-0. But inspired Sub R.Lambert changed the momentum and pulled it back to 3-1 before hitting the post and producing a world class save from Mignolet.”

“I like that Sunderland at home will take the game to Southampton! Saints have set up well, but Guidetti starting over Lambert is a strange strange decision in my opinion.”

“two of the best sides in the league but I think the extra attacking threat of Sunderland caused real problems, and Benayoun at LM was ineffective.”

“Cattermole and Sessengnon for me as a midfield pair does not work, and they lack a bit of pace at centre back. However the Southampton midfield is a bit weak and Sunderland try to take advantage of that.”

Swansea City 1-3 Reading
Scorers: Grant Holt / Jimmy Kebe x2, Pavel Progrebnyak
Note: CF deducted -1 due to not voting
Comments:
” Readings tactics saved them as they held out for a bore draw.”

“Really think Reading could shut down this Swansea attacking force. Hernandez that deep is not good, why on earth Vaz Te and Maiga are near the pitch I'll never know. Reading press well and force mistakes, and get a very impressive away win.”

“Swansea were too gung-ho and playing De Guzman at DM wasn't wise. Reading had a gameplan to pack the midfield but it meant they were lacking going forward. Draw fairest.”

“Reading are very well drilled and comfortably see off a Swansea side that is still getting to know each other”

“Reading made things very difficult for Swansea with a tight midfield but Swansea's attack minded line up gave them a late win. They should probably be a bit more detailed tactically, for future reference.”

“Swansea set up adventurously - but players need detailed instructions if they're to play a new formation. They were dangerous going forwards, but lacking concentration at the back. Reading meanwhile were set up very well, and the introduction of Iago Aspas on 74 swung the game their way.”

West Bromwich Albion 3-0 Queen’s Park Rangers
Scorers: Romelu Lukaku x2, Jonas Olsson
Note: Default win as Liam did not submit tactics (but did vote)

West Ham United 2-1 Norwich City
Scorers: Andy Carroll x2 / Ricky van Wolfswinkel
Comments:
” Another tight game seperated by a 75min goal by sub Andy Carroll.”

“West Ham nick the win, Norwich went for it but left themselves open to the wide threat from Dyer and J.Cole. Carroll unplayable, although Nick should lose Chamakh and get a better strike partner for Carroll, someone quick and tricky. The Phillips to Carroll's Quinn.”

“The difference in the end is the fact that Norwich haven't made too many changes to a squad that know each other really well, this gets them the three points.”

“Not a game for the neutral. Norwich defended well against Chamakh and Carroll with their centre backs standing tall, but Van Wolfwinkel aside, they don't have a lot in attack to threaten West ham enough for me.”

“Two teams that have weaknesses, West Ham playing the innefective Chamakh and Norwich being very inexperienced in midfield. Again, two teams that are very close in ability, and I can't separate them this week.”

Aston Villa 2-2 Fulham
Scorers: Christian Benteke, Victor Wanyama / Dimitar Berbatov x2
Comments:
” Villa where always going to score with their forward line. And DMs have improved them massively in midfield but a weak backline let them down today. After going 1-0 up. They let things slip and the talented Berbatov only had 3 chances and scored 2.
If Villa can improvd defensively they will be a real force”

“Good game this one, and definately the hardest to call this week. I've kopped out a bit and gone for the draw”

“Two best sides in the league in my eyes both in quality and tactics, can't seperate them at all so its a draw from me!”

“Two very good teams, Fulham were let down by injuries and by leaving two of their best players - Ruiz and Emanuelsson - on the bench. They would have made this a great match; as it was, Villa controlled the game through Wanyama and Barry, and were deadly going forward. It will take some doing to slow that Villa forward line down.”

Last edited by Azzy Mahmood on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Week 2 results are now up, for what they're worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:21 am

Yahoo

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:34 am

hmm...stunned that I lost, but fair play to reading

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:48 am

It would have been 2-1 if you'd have voted CF Wink

Which reminds me, I must choose Albion's scorers!

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:49 am

I am stunned CF lost tbh.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:51 am

I think it was the Vaz Te-Maiga combo that lost it for you CF, they're not the greatest of forwards and Reading's 4-5-1 was a good formation against your 4-3-3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 am

expected a win but will take the draw.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:09 am

More positive feedback to take away though, a draw is a good result against a guy who's tactically very good OK

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:12 am

A draw away from home is always good as well Bull OK

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 am

Inexperienced in midfield? Strange one that. I'll put a couple of 40 year old cloggers in next time then
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I think it was the Vaz Te-Maiga combo that lost it for you CF, they're not the greatest of forwards and Reading's 4-5-1 was a good formation against your 4-3-3.

Think you're being kind to them there Azzman lol

I love Holty but he aint the player he once was. Much better with somebody up top with him, he'll work hard by himself up top but not gonna get you too many goals that way

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:26 am

Fulham 1-1 Wigan
Scorers: Bryan Ruiz / Arouna Kone
“Wigan's new shape would absorb Fulham's pressue who look a little toothless with key players injured and with Berbs on the bench, not a lot of time to make an impact. I think Fulham look a little inexeriperneced and would maybe
struggle to break them down with limited service to Hugo.”

“in the end Fulham where to strong for Wigan and got the comfortable win”

“Improvement on Wigan's formation as they search for a settled one, the sweeper works well to counter Rodallega's runs in behind. Fulham attack well and control the game in midfield, although Watson and McCarthy are a good match and McGeady causes real problems for Lichaj. Fulham dropping Berbatov when he's top scorer made no sense and it cost Fulham today as Kone is on good form IRL and takes his chance.”

“Bit disappointed by Wigan's defensive set up today, especially with the injuries Fulham have at the back. If they'd have taken the game to them, I think they might have got something here. Don't think they're good enough to stifle Fulham (who for some reason have left Berbatov on the bench, crazy imo), so Fulham pick up the win here.”

“A bore draw, both teams were set up to ensure a solid defense, but sadly neither team was able to get forward and break down the other team. Had Berbatov been playing for the whole game he may have made the difference. Fulham can count themselves lucky that their weak defence, possibly the weakest in the league, was not threatened by an impotent Wigan side.”

Norwich 1-2 Aston Villa
Scorers: Sebastien Bassong / Christian Benteke, Andreas Weimann
“Injuries hurt Villa today but having Bramble in their defense always leads to issues. They have a strong side but some weaknesses which Norwich didn't really exploit. Norwich should have played Kei Kamara out wide for me, they have a solid side but need to add more quality in order to compete.”

“Villa have a great team, one that suits their formation and tactics perfectly, and they took advantage of a Norwich team that was lacking quality in the centre of the park and was out-matched at the back. Villa are serious contenders for the league. “

“Open attacking sides here with both teams wanting a real go. Aston Villa look one if not the best side going forward with floods of wide play/crosses it would only be a matter of time until they open the floodgates. Norwich wide players would hurt Villa's back line which is their achilles heel.”

“Norwich took the lead by villa countered well and got a goal before a game wining one near the end.”

QPR 2-1 West Ham
Scorers: Loic Remy x2 / Charlie Austin
NB: would have been 3-2 but neither manager voted
“An open game today. QPR need to improve their defense, M'Bia aside they look weak but in attack they have many quality players. West Ham should have started Mark Noble and been more tactically aware of the QPR forwards.”

“inexpirened goalkeeper bound to be nervous, I also think QPR's atticking players would pick West Ham's back line apart, with West Ham's only real success coming from the wingers.”

“tight game with only one goal between the 2 teams”

“A cracker of a game between two really exciting teams. QPR have great quality going forwards, but are very vulnerable at the back, which is where West Ham’s experience and dogged determination came to the fore. Both teams need defensive improvements, but boy, can both teams score goals. A great matchup.“

“Decent team from QPR, good use of Fabio and Bosingwa as overlapping fullbacks but real life form suggests West Ham have plenty of joy down their wings. Carroll causes problems for QPR's defence but QPR's attack are too much for West Ham and they earn a good win.”

“Not quite sure why West Ham would change there defensive gameplan as the game progresses, playing a deep line would work perfectly, and does until they strangely decide to play a higher line, allowing space in behind for Remy, which the likes of Michu and Britton can exploit. Diakite keeps Nolan quiet, but I don't think QPR can keep West Ham out with Austin scoring, but ulitmately QPR win this game. Strange to change your defensive gameplan as the game progresses.”

Reading 4-0 West Brom
Scorers: Iago Aspas x2, Jimmy Kebe, Adam le Fondre
NB: would have been 3-0 but El Dios didn't vote
“Reading were much more aware tactically and won for that reason.”

“Reading played well and kept the ball and created more chances which Kebe put away”

“A shame that West Brom didn't do any real tactics, and it counts against them as a much better organised Reading side break down the West Brom side. West Brom can bounce back with real instructions but they need a manager willing to put the effort in.”

“West Brom were not ready for this enterprising Reading side, who kept tight and worked the ball forwards well. Albion could do with improvements at FB. “

“Quite simple this one as Reading have a clearly defined gameplan, where as West Brom will play like there manager. Not bothered. Easy Reading victory.”

Southampton 2-0 Swansea
Scorers: Rickie Lambert, Morgan Schneiderlin
“Southampton have a good setup, and prepared well for a Swansea team that is fairly impotent at both defending and attacking. Without quality re-inforcements Swansea are in deep trouble, whereas Southampton look like this league’s dark horses. “

“tight game between both teams and Hampton played well defensively to make sure Swansea did not score, a late goal from Schneiderlin made the difference at the death”

“Swansea have more quality in their side but struggled to break down a well drilled Southampton side who worked hard with five at the back. If anything Southampton looked the likelier to get the win but Swansea just about held on.”

“Two open teams making a great end-to-end game. Swansea need to strengthn up top if they want to win this league, will their midfield argubly would win the battle in the midfield. Soton look conformatble with a solid back-line with the Wing Backs being a real thorne to anyside in this league. Even's itself out really!”

“Southampton set up nicely with their attacking wingbacks, but despite the inclusion of Mayuka they struggle to get past Samba who is a rock. Swansea don't help their own defence by playing two CM's who like to get forward in De Guzman and Hernandez. Swansea will need a DM to make them more solid. Southampton just about break through with a Lambert free-kick.”

“Right I have some gripes in this game. I think these tactics by Southampton would be better suited to playing away from home, than at home, and vice versa with there tactics last week! Swansea for some strange reason have decided to play Pablo Hernandez, the renowned winger, in front of the back four and Ki, the renowned centre midfielder on the wing. Anyways now that's out of the way, Southampton win the game for me, good attacking quality and Swansea are yet to replace Michu (didn't help them playing there best attacking player in a completely unfamiliar role)”

Stoke 1-1 Sunderland
Scorers: Cameron Jerome, Marko Marin
“Stoke worked hard today and put in a dogged performance but need to improve out wide as Sunderland got a lot of joy there. Baros is past his best in my opinion and they still don't have the right balance to their midfield, would like to see Josue and Cattermole both there.”

“Stoke have made added some good additons with a strong spine of the team. Stoke would win high balls/crosses dominating in the centre of the park whilst Sunderland look a real threat attacking the full-backs. Point for both sides would be a fair result.”

“Sunderland very attacking while Stoke absorb the pressure. A good matchup but I feel the pacy wingers of Shea and Kightly (not Knightly) are able to punish Sunderland on the break. Josue can't be everywhere at once to cover the amount of players bombing forward. Sunderland do score goals though and a high scoring draw is the outcome.”

“Probably the hardest game to call for me this week, I think Stoke have set up very solidly and I like the bravery from Sunderland in there formation and gameplan. Stoke will have success down the wings with Kightly causing O'Shea all sorts of problems, but I can't see Sunderland not scoring either, so I've plumped for a draw. Much better from Stoke this week, also Sunderland as well”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 am

Headscratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 am

Having read the feedback, I can see what you need to do to correct this CF. Do you want to PM me and chat? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:27 am

yeah it's buy a forward and don't play people in the wrong place like Ki and Hernandez

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 am

Well seems people aren't a fan of my CM despite it being Norwich's best position IRL

Gonna have to hit the market it seems
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:31 am

I wouldn't take that loss to heart, Villa are the best team in the league attacking-wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 am

Benteke is a class above
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:48 am

Feeling the pressure now as i've been dubbed a title favourite Shocked

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:56 am

Is the chatbox open?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:58 am

Yeah
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:09 am

I CAN'T SEE IT???

WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOO

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I CAN'T SEE IT???????

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down