The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurosport to show WWE

4 posters

Go down

Eurosport to show WWE Empty Eurosport to show WWE

Post by Oakdene Tue 26 Feb 2013, 10:41 pm

Eurosport are going to be showing the 'this week in WWE' package on a weekly basis as well as the WWE Vintage shows... Saw it advertised on Eurosport this morning

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Eurosport to show WWE Empty Re: Eurosport to show WWE

Post by Aaronb33 Wed 27 Feb 2013, 7:49 am

Was it Eurosport that used to show TNA a few years back? I think it was around the time Impact first started and it was still one hour. I might be wrong, I've slept (and drank...a lot) since.

Anyway, I like that they're showing the Vintage shows. I watch a ton of old stuff, but I always know exactly what it is I'm going to be watching because people have been discussing it for 40 years. It's always fun being surprised by a match you've never heard anyone talk about.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 27 Feb 2013, 8:31 am

I remember Eurosport used to show the WWF in the late 80s

I'd like to see these Vintage shows just show a full length Superstars or Wrestling Challenge from the 80s and early 90s.... While there wouldn't be many big matches it'd be good to relive some storylines from the time as they happened

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Miz NG Wed 27 Feb 2013, 12:30 pm

I'd love to see old Prime Time Wrestling. I loved those round the table discussions, talking about what was happening in the WWF at the time.

I am sceptical of EuroSport and what they say they show, their scheduling is dreadful. Many a time I've turned over to watch a WTCC race and it's started, or they don't show what's being advertised at all.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down