The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Froch v Kessler PPV - What a joke!!

+22
owen10ozzy
TopHat24/7
compelling and rich
davidemore
ShahenshahG
bellchees
Gee
eddyfightfan
Mr Bounce
slash912
rycoys
Strongback
Lance
sweet_pea
vulva equinox
milkyboy
ONETWOFOREVER
azania
Volcanicash
John Bloody Wayne
OasisBFC
TRUSSMAN66
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Froch v Kessler PPV - What a joke!! - Page 2 Empty Froch v Kessler PPV - What a joke!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 09 Mar 2013, 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

We have two guys that aren't even in the Pound for pound list...Two guys that don't even dominate their division. Two guys that have been found out at the highest level.......and they are fighting on Pay per view...WTF Erm ..

Now I can understand Hatton-Mayweather being PPV and to a lesser extent Hatton - Pacman.........World's best..

But not a guy who has lost to the ordinary Kessler who lost to an old Calzaghe....both beaten by the governor....

Whoever wins is still number 2....

I wrote on another thread that you don't want Hearn to have a monopoly on British Boxing and this is one of the reasons why......He can take the p**s...........

£15 is nothing to me but I think I'll put it toward some supplements and see If I can get the 18inch arm I've always wanted!! Cool ..After all I've reached the seven year itch for the third time and want another affair....preferably with a Meg Ryan lookalike..

Froch isn't a PPV fighter and Kessler is a stand up European........PPV should be for the best!!.......Do Boxing and yourselves a favor by sticking two fingers up at this joke...

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat 09 Mar 2013, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Froch v Kessler PPV - What a joke!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Froch v Kessler PPV - What a joke!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 11 Mar 2013, 7:25 pm

Hardly Hagler v Hearns was it????

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2