The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JENNIFER CAPRIATI ACCUSED OF BATTERY AND STALKING

+8
Cogen
socal1976
Danny_1982
Henman Bill
laverfan
bogbrush
Chydremion
erictheblueuk
12 posters

Go down

JENNIFER CAPRIATI ACCUSED OF BATTERY AND STALKING Empty JENNIFER CAPRIATI ACCUSED OF BATTERY AND STALKING

Post by erictheblueuk Tue 12 Mar 2013, 2:18 pm

To me this doesn't sound as bad as it appears but maybe I'm biased as I really used to like her.

"Tennis Star Accused of Stalking, Beating Boyfriend":-
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vueEHEiKIWo

"Jennifer Capriati facing charges for attacking ex-boyfriend":-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9921609/Jennifer-Capriati-facing-charges-for-attacking-ex-boyfriend.html

"Tennis star Jennifer Capriati ‘punched ex-boyfriend four times’ as he worked out in gym":-
http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/11/tennis-star-jennifer-capriati-punched-ex-boyfriend-four-times-as-he-worked-out-in-gym-3535359/

"Jennifer Capriati Defends Herself Against Battery & Stalking Allegations":-
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/03/09/jennifer-capriati-defends-herself-against-battery-stalking-allegations/

"Jennifer Capriati Punches Ex-Boyfriend":-
http://news.sky.com/story/1062849/jennifer-capriati-punches-ex-boyfriend

erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

JENNIFER CAPRIATI ACCUSED OF BATTERY AND STALKING Empty Re: JENNIFER CAPRIATI ACCUSED OF BATTERY AND STALKING

Post by Chydremion Tue 12 Mar 2013, 2:54 pm

Haha...beating boyfriend. What's with al the manlets in this world who let themselves get beat by a woman?

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

JENNIFER CAPRIATI ACCUSED OF BATTERY AND STALKING Empty Re: JENNIFER CAPRIATI ACCUSED OF BATTERY AND STALKING

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 3:02 pm

Not all men are testosterone fueled thugs chy... some "manlets" are quite passive, stalkings no fun no matter who you are

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue 12 Mar 2013, 3:10 pm

She's a meaty girl, I'm not sure I'd want a beat down off her forehand.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue 12 Mar 2013, 3:35 pm

Perhaps Malisse can help the ex-boyfriend. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Tue 12 Mar 2013, 11:26 pm

I can think of about 20 female tennis players who could probably have me in a fight...

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Tue 12 Mar 2013, 11:56 pm

bogbrush wrote:She's a meaty girl, I'm not sure I'd want a beat down off her forehand.

Giggidy.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 3:53 am

Chydremion wrote:Haha...beating boyfriend. What's with al the manlets in this world who let themselves get beat by a woman?

As a former criminal defense attorney in the USA you are never, ever allowed to put your hands in any way in an aggressive manner on a boyfriend or girlfriend. The most assinine types of battery cases are brought that no one in their right mind would consider battery, like knocking a baseball cap off of someone's head or purposely pouring a drink on them like in the movies. And if the cops listen to your story and there the slightest physical contact you go to jail. For the man it is worse, if she says you touched you go to jail and they prosecute you to the full extent regardless of injury, or sillyness of the conduct. In some ways the courts have gone absolutely bonkers with domestic violence especially post OJ. Even breaking a lover's stuff can get you charged with domestic violence and vandalism. Of course you can beat these cases, but the time and money involved ends up making most defendants plead guilty and take anger management classes, probation, and a fine. So if you are in CA or the states in general do not have any showy arguments with your spouse or girlfriend. You may find it difficult to leave.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Cogen Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:05 pm

I take it MTL is down for everyone else at the moment too?

I was quite enjoying the electricity themed puns on this thread over there... Whistle

Cogen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chydremion Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:20 pm

falzy21 wrote:Not all men are testosterone fueled thugs chy... some "manlets" are quite passive, stalkings no fun no matter who you are

There are some good testosterone boosters out there. Normally they are used for extra power and energy in the gym but I suppose they might also help the passive manlets.

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:25 pm

Chydremion what was the guy supposed to do if he puts his hands on her to hold her back guess what he is going to court and jail. If a woman attacked me in public I would be forced to document the situation, if you respond in any manner other than getting witnesses and calling the cops you could be the one going to jail. This isn't the 50s you can't and thankfully so give her slap across the cheek. Should he just let her publically humiliate him and follow him around, should he put his hands on her, other than running and calling the cops he has no other option. As an attorney I would instruct him to do the same thing he did. If he does anything else he puts himself in legal jeopardy.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:27 pm

Cogen wrote:I take it MTL is down for everyone else at the moment too?

I was quite enjoying the electricity themed puns on this thread over there... Whistle

Electricity themed puns ampere my style.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Chydremion Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:29 pm

socal1976 wrote:Chydremion what was the guy supposed to do if he puts his hands on her to hold her back guess what he is going to court and jail. If a woman attacked me in public I would be forced to document the situation, if you respond in any manner other than getting witnesses and calling the cops you could be the one going to jail. This isn't the 50s you can't and thankfully so give her slap across the cheek. Should he just let her publically humiliate him and follow him around, should he put his hands on her, other than running and calling the cops he has no other option. As an attorney I would instruct him to do the same thing he did. If he does anything else he puts himself in legal jeopardy.

I hate flawed modern laws. One day I'll have to migrate to Africa.

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:36 pm

Don't get me wrong I think they have pushed this domestic violence stuff way too far, although in defense of the idealists it is still a major problem in society violence against women. But this guy in the story really had no other choice. He can't go Clark Gable on her and give her a good slap to calm down. And being publically humiliated by a psycho isn't fun either. If he ran away and someone called the cops Capriati could have turned herself into the victim and he would be the one facing charges. At that point the only thing the guy can do is document what is going on and get his side of he story nailed down while avoiding any physical contact with her. If he grabbed her and restrained her guess what under the current enforcement of the laws he would be going to jail not her, or both would be going to jail.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Chydremion Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:38 pm

socal1976 wrote:Don't get me wrong I think they have pushed this domestic violence stuff way too far, although in defense of the idealists it is still a major problem in society violence against women. But this guy in the story really had no other choice. He can't go Clark Gable on her and give her a good slap to calm down. And being publically humiliated by a psycho isn't fun either. If he ran away and someone called the cops Capriati could have turned herself into the victim and he would be the one facing charges. At that point the only thing the guy can do is document what is going on and get his side of he story nailed down while avoiding any physical contact with her. If he grabbed her and restrained her guess what under the current enforcement of the laws he would be going to jail not her, or both would be going to jail.

Ok, but that doesn't mean he should have let her hit him.

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 6:02 pm

Yes it does Chydremion, self defense argument of a man vs. an unnarmed women is not going to satisfy the District Attorney or the cops. Trust me on that one. I have had cases where the guy did nothing but hold the woman's arms, and he was prosecuted and she wasn't. If a woman gets physical with you in the states run and call the cops is about your only option.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 6:05 pm

Yes, I have e-mailed Usman but no response thus far.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 13 Mar 2013, 6:08 pm

Red wrote:

It's probably not his volt. Maybe he's just not at ohm.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Chydremion Wed 13 Mar 2013, 6:28 pm

socal1976 wrote:Yes it does Chydremion, self defense argument of a man vs. an unnarmed women is not going to satisfy the District Attorney or the cops. Trust me on that one. I have had cases where the guy did nothing but hold the woman's arms, and he was prosecuted and she wasn't. If a woman gets physical with you in the states run and call the cops is about your only option.

A man's manhood and self-respect should be his priority even if that means (unjustly) going to jail.

Chydremion

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 8:04 pm

Well Chydemion, I respect your cajones certainly the legal system isn't perfect and sometimes the application of well meaning laws result in injustice. But this guy basically did the only thing he could to not end up in jail. He stays in the same room with her and all it takes is for her or anyone else to say he touched me and he will be defending himself in court and going broke in legal fees.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 8:04 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Red wrote:

Laugh

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Thu 14 Mar 2013, 2:34 pm

socal1976 wrote:Well Chydemion, I respect your cajones certainly the legal system isn't perfect and sometimes the application of well meaning laws result in injustice. But this guy basically did the only thing he could to not end up in jail. He stays in the same room with her and all it takes is for her or anyone else to say he touched me and he will be defending himself in court and going broke in legal fees.
The courts have far too much say in these matters. I support vigilantes more and more now.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 14 Mar 2013, 10:18 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Red wrote:

The low current flow has short-circuited the passive manlet. Run

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Thu 14 Mar 2013, 10:25 pm

Resistance is futile.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 14 Mar 2013, 10:40 pm

Watt Joules are you wearing? Family ones?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down