The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrison - Chisora - You Know You Want It!

+7
Seanusarrilius
eddyfightfan
John Bloody Wayne
88Chris05
Lance
azania
AlexHuckerby
11 posters

Go down

Harrison - Chisora - You Know You Want It! Empty Harrison - Chisora - You Know You Want It!

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 13 Mar 2013, 1:00 am

THE BUILDUP STARTS HERE! (There has been nothing officially sounded for this fight)

Two of the best Heavyweights going, Harrison has clearly figured out how to use that drawing board and would clearly overpower either Klitschko, don't believe me? Well, ask a certain Mr. Rossy from the Prizefighter final, he knows! Then you have mad as a hatter Chisora, Wladimir ducked him with all his might and took on the pathetic David Haye instead!

Both guys clearly in there prime, both in fine form, admit it, this feels like Mayweather/Pacquiao back in 2010.

BRING ON THE HYPE!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Harrison - Chisora - You Know You Want It! Empty Re: Harrison - Chisora - You Know You Want It!

Post by azania Wed 13 Mar 2013, 11:30 am

It won't happen. Neither need or want it. Look for a couple of gimmee fights for Del and the same for Audley before Audley gets another crack at a silver belt or something like that.

azania

Back to top Go down

Harrison - Chisora - You Know You Want It! Empty Re: Harrison - Chisora - You Know You Want It!

Post by Lance Wed 13 Mar 2013, 11:38 am

audley is back on sky, dont expect this fight to happen

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 11:49 am

I can safely assure you that I don't want this.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 13 Mar 2013, 11:56 am

I can safely assure you that you will be riveted by any build up between the pair of them and be engrossed in the fight in a car crash way. OK

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Wed 13 Mar 2013, 12:18 pm

If it did happen and Derek came in shape he'd win pretty easily. Won't happen though.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 13 Mar 2013, 3:25 pm

azania wrote:It won't happen. Neither need or want it. Look for a couple of gimmee fights for Del and the same for Audley before Audley gets another crack at a silver belt or something like that.

this would be a gimme for del boy, i don't see why this fight would't happen, both men have shown they will fight anybody if the money is right.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 13 Mar 2013, 3:31 pm

An d both know a loss will end future earning potential, especially that they don't have much of a future anyway.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 13 Mar 2013, 4:42 pm

I'd watch it. Short of RJJ v COllins I'll watch most things

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:46 pm

Audley would eat chisora alive in the build up but id fancy chisora to win comfortably in the fight. Chisora doesn't seem to jab his way in, just walks forward too he gets his head on his opponents cheat so there would be chances for Audley to throw his left hand. Would be interesting to see if the Haye fight has affected Chisoras chin.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:40 pm

I'd rather watch a bunch of teenage girls fighting with a 606 mod...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:46 pm

This fight is a no brainer for a promoter. I called it as soon as I heard Chisora had his title back.

The build could be fun..........the fight less so.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Wed 13 Mar 2013, 9:53 pm

"Just create something mildly controversial. I've been wasting my time going into ridiclous detail abotu everything else haha".

You weren't kidding Alex!
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down