The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrison vs Chisora coming soon !!

+7
TopHat24/7
eddyfightfan
LivinginItaly
azania
Lance
ShahenshahG
TRUSSMAN66
11 posters

Go down

Harrison  vs Chisora coming soon !! Empty Harrison vs Chisora coming soon !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 9:51 am

We have an honor-less, undignified muppet called Audley Harrison laughing and joking on ringside.. as If no one remembers what a pathetic, useless..take the money and run moron the guy is!!!

He really is the most arrogant wally I've ever seen...no pride!!!

Then we have a guy called Warren who is always talking about Chisora ... like it's the end of the world if he doesn't get his licence back!!!

That's right REAL boxing fans can't wait to see the guy who has lost 4 out of 5 of his last fights...fight again!!!!

I'm sure Warren will find some way to market this one.......god knows how......probably Buncey will call it the second biggest fight ever or something!!

However it's a fight Chisora can win and there is a trainspotter in Bognor regis who finds Audley interesting apparently!!

Harrison v Chisora......It's an obvious matchup....................

CAN'T WAIT!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Harrison  vs Chisora coming soon !! Empty Re: Harrison vs Chisora coming soon !!

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 07 Oct 2012, 10:10 am

It would be a fair decent fight for price though I think. Chisora can take a punch and it would show how good prices punches are. Chis is a handful but not too difficult for a good prospect like price to overcome.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Harrison  vs Chisora coming soon !! Empty Re: Harrison vs Chisora coming soon !!

Post by Lance Sun 07 Oct 2012, 10:57 am

im not a chisora fan myself, but i would still say hes better than anything price has fought so far. he knows how to get on the inside of bigger fighters and could test price's mobility. something which could be his undoing further down the line.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 07 Oct 2012, 12:37 pm

Chisora would KO Price.

A Chisora/Harrison fight will never happen. Audley will be retired by the end of this month.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 07 Oct 2012, 12:49 pm

That is possible AZ but its a worthwhile fight - its not a certainty either way - Chisora is gutsy and needs a big win to get back into the thick of things and price needs a good solid win for experience if not for his record.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 07 Oct 2012, 12:54 pm

Indeed. A true crossroads fight. I think Chisora's greater experience in big fights will see him through. He is comfortable fighting taller guys and I doubt Price can fight out of his comfort zone effectively.

Plus Chisora has to stare with bad intentions at Price's chin and it will be over.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 07 Oct 2012, 1:10 pm

Price might have a poor chin but Chisora is a fighter with heavy hands rather than one punch power. It will be interesting to see how much price can take - and also how he reacts under fire. Alternatively, Price might be light on his feet enough to manouver himself into positions to hurt Chisora.

Chisora also has a few questions to answer - he was going to lose anyway - but he had neither the experience or the sense to stay down a few seconds to recover his balance. A rookie mistake, he's had a harder start to his career than most fighters - Fury in his 15th, Helenius in his 17th, vitali in his 18th and haye in his 19th. Most fighters go through their entie career and end up without one name on their record. Chisora has got four in 19 so he really should be experienced enough to control his impulses. It's likely he will be knocked down against price and we'll see if he's learned anything from the haye fight.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 07 Oct 2012, 1:15 pm

Price may be able to do that, but Chisora is skilled enough to cut the distance and get inside. Price hasn't shown any inside skills yet or has been put under pressure. Chisora will hit him and I don't think Price can take the punches irrespective of how hard Del hits.

Timbeeeeeeeerrrr!

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by LivinginItaly Sun 07 Oct 2012, 1:22 pm

Price v Chisora would be a step up in quality for Price. A good test in my opinion of Price's credentials.

LivinginItaly

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 07 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

I wonder if Chisora comes into a potential fight out of shape and loses if people will give Price all the credit or use it as an excuse in the manner they used his blubber in the Fury fight to lower the win?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun 07 Oct 2012, 1:52 pm

i think price is an excellent Ko boxer and has finished off half decent domestic opposition better than any of his rivals could. however that means very little when he steps up in opposition. i wont be sold on him until he fights a mobile, hungry and skilled heavyweight. i reckon there are several heavyweights out there who could run rings around him. will be interesting to see what happens when audley starts to box negatively, wether price can close him down quick enough to hurt him. wouldnt surprise me if audley sees the final bell.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 2:26 pm

Price to drop the slug in 3....

whatever happens......Chisora vs Audley....

inevitable...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sun 07 Oct 2012, 2:38 pm

i like chisora, he's a throw back fighter with his attitude of taking on the best and not been scared to take a fight he might lose. he should have become european champion when he fought helenius, and losing to vitali over the distant and losing to haye is hardly career ending in my opinion. his most shameful moment was the condition he turned up in against fury, and i'd back chisora in a rematch in that fight anyday.

if more fighters acted like him (minus the brawl) the we'd have had mayweather vs pac man years ago.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 2:41 pm

azania wrote:Chisora would KO Price.

A Chisora/Harrison fight will never happen. Audley will be retired by the end of this month.

YAWN Rolling Eyes

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:02 pm

You know Chisora being such a big figure makes British boxing look bad.....

God knows what the klits made of the fight of the century...

I feel sorry for PELE REID......after all he got his butt handed to him less times and was fitter and more talented...probably.

2 out of 3 is okay for Meatloaf...but 4 out of 5 for a Boxer sucks..

Forget this wife beating...classless - no good slob.....is my advice...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:17 pm

Harrison should have retired after Haye destroyed him he is deluded and thinks he will be a world champ. He thought he would beat Haye this shows how deluded he is. Price will knock him out and then I think he will retire would anyone want to see Harrison v Chisora?? I am not sure that they would tbh I would prefer to see Price against Chisora or Price against Fury!

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm

Whilst I echo the retirement sentiments....

Disagree that he ever thought he'd beat Haye!!

Robbed the public once.... and the big fool thinks time will make people forget!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Waingro Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:23 pm

lol maybe you are right mate but tbh I think people just watch him to see him get knocked out he is the most unpopular boxer in the world.

Waingro

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

He wishes he was the most unpopular boxer in the world...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Happytravelling Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:18 am

I agree with Truss on this one. Price will beat Audley. Then, he's deluded enough to try again. Chis needs a name win and Audley is a gift.

I think it could happen and there is logic behind it.

I'm not so quick to criticise Audley. He's got a huge ego and seems to not want to accept he hasn't the tools and I have to give him at least some credit to keep going back to get beaten. He's a pro and needs to earn a living so I think he'll keep at it till people get bored of seeing him beat.

Chis is what he is. Decent enough, tough and determined. But a pretty loosely wrapped burrito. With the right trainer and some therapy he wouldn't be a half decent fighter in the current crop. Possibly up there with the rest of the 2nd/3rd division, Thompson etc.

So far, I think Price looks like he could achieve something. But, as always, time will tell.

Happytravelling

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 09 Oct 2012, 1:53 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
He really is the most arrogant wally I've ever seen...no pride!!!

hmmm Im struggling to work that one out...

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Tue 09 Oct 2012, 7:02 am

Considering Chisora brilliant performances against Helenius and Vitali, guys with similar proportions to Price, I find it strange people would pick Price with any kind of confidence, afterall, Chisora is proven, Price isn't.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 09 Oct 2012, 7:47 pm

Struggling to work it out......

Mate anybody who'd put up a performance of the Haye fight calibre would go and live on a desert island....never to be seen again...

Hence the guy is just an arrogant buffoon with no pride..

he acts like it never happened..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:31 pm

Johnny Nelson recovered from an even worse performance.....twice.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:49 pm

while he probably wont ever win a world title i still think he can acheive something in the division (tua never held a title) at worst gate keeper for the division and britsh and european championships are well within his ability.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down