The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cornwall Golf TV Series

2 posters

Go down

Cornwall Golf TV Series Empty Cornwall Golf TV Series

Post by matelot golfer Fri 15 Mar 2013, 9:12 pm

For those of you maybe thinking of coming to Cornwall this summer and are looking for some courses to play, or just want to watch some golfing programming then this may interest you. On the information channel ( ch 212 on sky, freesat ch 401) they are doing a series of half hour programmes starting at 2200 this coming Monday and will feature two courses in Cornwall each week. This week starting programme focus' on West Cornwall and China Fleet.
Might be worth a watch?

matelot golfer

Back to top Go down

Cornwall Golf TV Series Empty Re: Cornwall Golf TV Series

Post by matelot golfer Mon 15 Apr 2013, 7:08 pm

Evening people. Well tonight my home club, Mullion, features on the show. Take a look at what we have to offer if your on a Cornwall golf break, i can assure you it would make a pleasant round alongside the likes of Trevose and St Enodoc if your looking to create a golfing package break down here.
My mates just taken over as club captain and did a small interview piece Doh so I am looking forward to see if he made an arse of himself also!! laughing

matelot golfer

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Mon 15 Apr 2013, 10:13 pm

Looks like a lovely setting for a golf course Matelot. I've played St Enodoc, Trevose, Newquay, Perranporth and West Cornwall on many many visits to Cornwall. I'm going to stick my neck out and commit to trying out Mullion next time I'm down there.

P.S. Your mate (Dave?) was fine

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by matelot golfer Tue 16 Apr 2013, 9:26 pm

Cheers JAS, give me a heads up when your coming down and I'll get you on the course for 1/2 price.

matelot golfer

Back to top Go down

Post by matelot golfer Tue 16 Apr 2013, 9:28 pm

Saw Daves piece, not bad for the old pie smuggler, just as well it was filmed in Widescreen Tumbleweed

matelot golfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down