The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The term "owned" gets threw around alot...........

+2
TheMackemMawler
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
6 posters

Go down

The term "owned" gets threw around alot........... Empty The term "owned" gets threw around alot...........

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:23 am

But this is a belter!!

Tyson Fury being made to look a complete numpty by Nasim Richardson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_DFhBClIw

Richardson: " If Steve is a bum and too small then why are you fighting him"

Fury: "No one else would fight me"

Richardson: " Klitschko always finds a way to make someone fight him"

Fury: "Klitschkos only fight bums"

Richardson: "So Eddie Chambers etc are bums where as the guys on your record are......?????"

hahaha.

Even at the end, Richardson can't be annoyed arguing wth the lemon so tells all the camermen to focus on Fury and not him.......the biggest "Davd Brent" moment you're likely to see at a boxing press conference.

Enjoy!!!

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The term "owned" gets threw around alot........... Empty Re: The term "owned" gets threw around alot...........

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 am

I don't know why does he get so much stick?

He's not a confident lad (but tries his best to be; credit to him for that!), he hasn't been advised how to act properly in the media, and he;s just a typical lad. I don't see what the problem is. When i was his age I said much sillier things, i still do. He's an honest young lad who opens his mouth without thinking. He's not too different to from a lot of people i know. I can't see where all the hatred comes from?

You only hurt yourself zen
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

The term "owned" gets threw around alot........... Empty Re: The term "owned" gets threw around alot...........

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:14 am

TheMackemMawler wrote: I don't know why does he get so much stick?

He's not a confident lad (but tries his best to be; credit to him for that!), he hasn't been advised how to act properly in the media, and he;s just a typical lad. I don't see what the problem is. When i was his age I said much sillier things, i still do. He's an honest young lad who opens his mouth without thinking. He's not too different to from a lot of people i know. I can't see where all the hatred comes from?

You only hurt yourself zen

I dont mind Fury mate. I have met him a few times when hes been fighting in Belfast. He just stands outside City Hall beside a big billboard with his face on it. Hes a good laugh. (Hennessy's top class promoting by the way)

But its not annoyance really that I feel when I watch these videos (or try too).

I just cringe. I think Khan speaks like a scholar compared to Tyson and Khan gets endless stick.

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 am

I don't cringe, i just think ...."awww bless"
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 am

I cant stand the guy, id agree that he doesnt mean half the things he says, but someone around should tell him, to think before he says or does anything and if its stupid, then dont do it. Afew weeks ago he was making remarks about UFC champion cain velasquez and fellow brit micheal bisping. By all means have a little war of words with other boxers in your weight division. But when you mock somebody in a complete different sport thats jus idiotic.

Chisora gets put down alot for his behaviour, i think furys just as bad if not worse if im honest

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:06 pm

Come on mate don't over egg the pudding. Fury may say the odd daft thing but he doesn't slap opponents, spit water in people faces or get involved in presser brawls.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Cant excuse the spitting into klitschos face, but the brawl as it was said at the time wasnt the first time it has happened in boxing, you know yourself theres many examples of it from the past.

Trying to cause beef with someone from another sport, making remarks about the world champion, the guy really is a piece of excrement. Obviously everybody has their own opinions and im not trying to change yours but i really dislike the guy.

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Makaveli wrote: Cant excuse the spitting into klitschos face, but the brawl as it was said at the time wasnt the first time it has happened in boxing, you know yourself theres many examples of it from the past.

I wasn't commenting on Fury's behaviour as compared to boxers in general. I was responding to the direct comparison you made between Fury and Chisora...

Makaveli wrote: Chisora gets put down alot for his behaviour, i think furys just as bad if not worse if im honest

And I responded by saying "fury doesn't slap opponents, spit water on them or get involved in presser brawls".

I should have added, he doesn't bite ears or hit women either.

TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 pm

I do condemn the spitting and biting ears, legs or beating women, regardless of who it is, but what i doing like is a cocky guy who cant back it up. His opposition hasnt been all that hard really yet his acting like he is the knight in shining armour to save heavyweight boxing from the evil dragons kilitschko. He talked shizzle about price, yet failed to fight him. Atleast chisora, for all his antics comes to fight, he didnt start all of that commotion with haye and then say i dont want to fight him.

Like i said we all have our own opinions about the guy. Its each to their own.

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:36 pm

It just seems "wrong" comparing Fury's behaviour to Chisora's when the worst Fury does is talk nonsense...... but of course you're entitled not like him for whatever reason you wish.

Are you a 2Pac or Machiavelli fan?
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 am

2PAC lol, but i got given the nickname by some elder kids cus in inner city bham when i was about 13 or 14, there were post code beefs and aside from the usual gang violence we would rap about people from rival post codes and send them around to embarass them and I was pretty good at rapping, so the elder kids nicknamed me makaveli, and the name sort of stuck from that day lol.

(im not into that sort of thing anymore though)

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am

Cool Story.

Ever rap about these guys?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5uqK73zosQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9F9LK5rUVg

(thanks for the person who initially posted that second one, it still cracks me up!!)

TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:48 am

HAHA, they both still crack me up, but in answer to your question, no. What makes me laugh even more is that the guy who made the original video wasnt even there at the incident lol, he jus heard about what had happened and tryed to get attention.

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:01 am

"Whereas these guys on your resume...are killers?"

Found that pretty funny.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:44 am

Might just be that I'm tired by am I the only person who found that really hard to follow?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Floyd Louis Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:52 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Might just be that I'm tired by am I the only person who found that really hard to follow?

EXACT same boat!

Sugar Floyd Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down