The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Miz - Contains ER "Spoilers"

+3
theanimal316
JoshSansom
Chuck Norris
7 posters

Go down

The Miz - Contains ER "Spoilers" Empty The Miz - Contains ER "Spoilers"

Post by Chuck Norris Mon 2 May - 19:50

On July 18 of 2010 The Miz fulfilled his dream when he competed in & won the Money in the bank briefcase. This elevated the status of The Miz & everyone knew it was a matter before he would cash in & (hopefully) win.

He held onto the case for a few months with a couple of failed cash in attempts before finally being successful on the November 22nd edition of Raw. Since then i did not expect the reign that he did.

After getting the title he was booked poorly & made to look weak against opponents like Randy Orton & Jerry Lawler. He got through this period & went on to headline Wrestlemania against John Cena. Who seen that happening? Personally i didnt see him getting past the eliminatiuon chamber PPVwith the strap.

Now however he has lost it, & although i dont like Cena as champion i do not feel angry that Miz has lost the belt. He has had a helluva a reign defending the title 6 times.

Anyway to my point, how will you remember The Miz's first WWE title reign?

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

The Miz - Contains ER "Spoilers" Empty Re: The Miz - Contains ER "Spoilers"

Post by JoshSansom Mon 2 May - 20:02

As having no strong defences. I think that the WWE tried to make him strong with the storylines with Orton and Cena but there needed to be one strong defence in there for it is seem more legitimate.

If he had gone over JoMo cleanly at Elimination Chamber instead of wasting time with Jerry Lawler then it would have had more credibility.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris Mon 2 May - 20:06

JoshSansom wrote:As having no strong defences. I think that the WWE tried to make him strong with the storylines with Orton and Cena but there needed to be one strong defence in there for it is seem more legitimate.

If he had gone over JoMo cleanly at Elimination Chamber instead of wasting time with Jerry Lawler then it would have had more credibility.

He went over clean aginst Morrison on Raw in the falls count anywhere match...

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Mon 2 May - 20:12

I feel that the Raw victory though would not be as memorable had this happened at a PPV. Overall, I think it was an entertaining first reign, and there are certainly more to come. I'll remember it as him surprising me and not looking out of place up against Cena and Rock on the mic. While I can't think of too many stand out matches, I don't think he is an after thought anymore and will remain in the title picture.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Mon 2 May - 21:03

We were waiting for the fatal four way match with Funaki, Oz and Hornswoggle for him to become the greatest WWE Champion of all time. This would be any WWE Champions gravest challenge.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by bernard black Tue 3 May - 16:17

It will be more memorable than Dolph Ziggler's first reign with the gold

bernard black

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 3 May - 16:23

bernard black wrote:It will be more memorable than Dolph Ziggler's first reign with the gold

Has there ever been a more pointless World title reign than that one?

I mean WHAT were they thinking?!?!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Tue 3 May - 16:58

Is Dolph a one time champion?? Did that actually count? i'm shocked

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 3 May - 16:58

Dolph's reign was ridiculous and explains why some of Edge's title reigns are not viewed in the best light.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 3 May - 21:34

theanimal316 wrote:Is Dolph a one time champion?? Did that actually count? i'm shocked

Yes, Dolph Ziggler is officially a 1 time world champion. The only way I can see this working in his favour is a World Title open invitational style match, (all previous world champions are entered, start with 2, when 1 is pinned he is eliminated and next one comes out until theres 1 whos the champ) and Ziggler could enter last and everyone would be like WHUUU? Until we all remember that he IS actually a former champ and he then wins the strap.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down