The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does our little brother go from here?

Go down

Would you start in form try monster Alex Cuthbert for the lions?

Where does our little brother go from here? Vote_lcap100%Where does our little brother go from here? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Where does our little brother go from here? Vote_lcap0%Where does our little brother go from here? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Where does our little brother go from here? Empty Where does our little brother go from here?

Post by t1000advancedprototype Sun 17 Mar 2013, 11:41 am

After a reasonably good tournament, can England go one better next year?

I believe they can. Two big things got in their way this year.
1) Vastly inexperienced
2) Playing a grandslam decider away from home.

Obviously Wales played amazing, but the extra caps and experience gave them an edge in almost every conceivable area. I don't think England should change anything. They must continue on their path. Two tournament's in a row they've only lost to Wales. They also beat NZ which is something that's still a dream to Wales. Also a lot of these English boys will become men after the lions tour.

In regards to Wales, this puts the cat amongst the pigeons as to who Gatland's permanent successor will be. I'd have no quarms about Howley taking over. We didn't exactly get hammered by Australia in the summer or autumn. All the games were close. Credit must also goto McBryde for our excellent pack. That plus Gatland is also a forwards coach.

I would like to see what other big buggers will be added to the Wales squad by next year? Will Priestland return? Where does Hook fit in? What happens when Lydiate is fit, because I absolutely LOVE Tips and Warbs.

I guess the luxury now is that the starting XV and bench can be customised to the opposition. We are now in a golden age of Welsh rugby that I believe has eclipsed the 70's. Eventually the club game will also be fixed, but when? Who knows.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down