The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Questions with Mikkel Kessler - edition 2

+5
Pedro147
Seanusarrilius
88Chris05
School Project
Adam D
9 posters

Go down

2 Questions with Mikkel Kessler - edition 2 Empty 2 Questions with Mikkel Kessler - edition 2

Post by Adam D Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:09 pm

As per the Deontay Wilder thread, if you could ask only two questions to Mikkel, one serious, one funny, what would they be?

Can you please post your answers in a standard format please!

Serious Question -

Funny Question -

Cheers!

A

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

2 Questions with Mikkel Kessler - edition 2 Empty Re: 2 Questions with Mikkel Kessler - edition 2

Post by School Project Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:20 pm

Serious: If you could fight any boxer retired boxer (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Funny: What is your favourite brand of bacon?

School Project

Back to top Go down

2 Questions with Mikkel Kessler - edition 2 Empty Re: 2 Questions with Mikkel Kessler - edition 2

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:25 pm

If you could magically go back in time or alter your circumstances now, and could pick just one rematch to avenge one of your career defeats, which one would you pick - a rematch against Calzaghe, or a rematch against Ward, and why?

Who, between yourself and George Groves, deserves to be known as the world Super-Middleweight champion of absolutely God-awful tattoos?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:31 pm

Do you feel that Calzaghe should've given you a rematch & would've the outcome be different?

How many cans of Special Brew can you drink before your unconncious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:36 pm

School Project wrote:Serious: If you could fight any boxer retired boxer (dead or alive) who would it be and why?

Funny: What is your favourite brand of bacon?

Mikkel, a follow up to my colleagues second question:

Could you say the following words for me as fast as you can?

DanishbaconDanishbaconyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyummyyum

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:41 pm

Serious - Who would win in your opinion, Calzaghe or Ward?

Funny - One day 3 women each obtained £10 from work making £30 in total. They located a TV priced £30 and decided to buy it. They went in the shop and gave the manager the £30 and started to carry the TV home. The manager realized that the TV was on sale giving £5 off. The manager told his assistant to take £5 from the till and return it to the women. However the assistant decided to keep £2 for him self leaving only £3 to give back to the women. So each lady pain £9 pounds each instead of £10 each. So adding the 3 lots of £9 gives £27 and including the £2 the assistant ket gives £29. So what happened to the missing pound?

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:45 pm

Haha, nice one Sean, I'd like to see you stick that to him on Twitter!

I've always thought of Mikkel being the new face of Danepak. I could market it for them and everything!

"Danepak - It'll HIT you with FLAVOUR!"
"Danepak - Try our New Smokin' Joe Bacon Flavour"
"Danepak - Only THE Pound for Pound Pigs used"
"Danepak - Our taste will KNOCK YOU OUT!"

I literally have a hundred more I could type.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Mon 18 Mar 2013, 2:45 pm

1) If you added the letter "A" to your first name it sound's like the christian name of a presenter from the Really Wild Show, did you know that?

2a) A Super Seven comprising You, Froch, Ward, Calzaghe, Benn, Eubank, and RJJ. Everyone fights each other twice, list top to bottom who gets the most wins.

2b) If you can be bothered, give a run down how you see each fight scenario unfolding.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 18 Mar 2013, 3:38 pm

1- Do you believe there are too many weight classes? If so and you had to be MW or LHW, what would you have picked?

2- If Batterburg was to only be one colour, which one would you pick and why?

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Mon 18 Mar 2013, 4:18 pm

School Project wrote:Haha, nice one Sean, I'd like to see you stick that to him on Twitter!

I've always thought of Mikkel being the new face of Danepak. I could market it for them and everything!

"Danepak - It'll HIT you with FLAVOUR!"
"Danepak - Try our New Smokin' Joe Bacon Flavour"
"Danepak - Only THE Pound for Pound Pigs used"
"Danepak - Our taste will KNOCK YOU OUT!"

I literally have a hundred more I could type.

hahaha, nice thumbsup

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 18 Mar 2013, 5:44 pm

Mikkel, are you scared? Are you? Cus The Cobra's coming for you. How do you sleep, knowing this? (Joke)

Given Alan Green's most eloquent of threats, am I to believe you have no butt crack? How do you go number 2? (Srsly)

Also, Chris, Kessler has the most badass tattoos in boxing. Fact.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Wed 20 Mar 2013, 12:12 am

Serious Question - Does Mikkel think turning pro at the young age of 19 helped his career? Looking back does he wish he went to an Olympics?

Funny Question - We know Mikkel is half English with his mother coming from England. What makes him a top fighter is it his Viking blood or English blood?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down