The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown Spoilers for this week

+2
Dr Gregory House MD
Fernando
6 posters

Go down

Smackdown Spoilers for this week  Empty Smackdown Spoilers for this week

Post by Fernando Thu 21 Mar - 0:32

Dark Match

* Justin Gabriel defeated Bray Wyatt with a roll up.

WWE SmackDown

* The Miz kicks off SmackDown with MizTV. His guests are Randy Orton and Sheamus, talking about the six-man match at WrestleMania 29 and how they need a partner. They talk about Big Show and here he comes. Booker T ends up coming out and says tonight, Sheamus, Orton and Big Show will team up to see if they can get on the same page.

* Mark Henry squashed Zack Ryder. After the match, Henry hit Ryder with more World's Strongest Slams until Ryback came out and stared him down. Ryback send Henry flying out of the ring with a clothesline.

* Teddy Long and Booker t have words backstage about Teddy working with Vickie Guerrero on RAW to make Ryback vs. Mark Henry at WrestleMania.

* Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston is up next. AJ Lee joins JBL and Michael Cole on commentary. Kofi ended up taking out Big E Langston on the floor but Ziggler got the win. After the match, Big E laid Kofi out.

* Backstage segment with Sheamus and Big Show arguing.

* Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter come out and talk about Ricardo Rodriguez getting injured on RAW. Chris Jericho interrupts Swagger and their match is up next.

Fandango interrupted during the match with his big lit-up display. He appeared on the stage and distracted Jericho. Fandango comes down and hits Jericho while the referee is distracted, allowing Swagger to get the win. After the match, Fandango came in and beat Jericho up. Fandango hit a top rope leg drop to end it.

* The referees are in the ring helping Jericho up. He's walking on his own and looks fine.

* Backstage interview with Big Show talking about tonight's main event.

* Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes come out with The Bella Twins. Tensai, Brodus Clay, Cameron and Naomi are out next. The match ends in a no contest when The Bellas interfere. Naomi took them out and danced.

* Backstage interview with Orton and Sheamus talking about the main event.

* Wade Barrett comes out for commentary. The Miz defeated Antonio Cesaro by submission. Barrett teased Miz with the Intercontinental Title.

* Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus vs. Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal is up next. Sheamus got the pin and sort of upset Big Show. They got into it and out comes The Shield. Orton, Sheamus and Show regrouped and stopped them from entering the ring to end the show.

Source:nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Smackdown Spoilers for this week  Empty Re: Smackdown Spoilers for this week

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 21 Mar - 0:34

Wade Barrett comes out for commentary. The Miz defeated Antonio Cesaro by submission. Barrett teased Miz with the Intercontinental Title.

So to tease Miz vs The IC champion, he beats the US champion picard

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 23 Mar - 7:12

why was aj sitting cross legged on the announce table doing commentary during the ziggler match? just made no sense to me
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 23 Mar - 10:30

Did Cesaro get caught sniffing the toilet after Linda McMahon used it or something? He was being built brilliantly then from left field they just demote him for no reason, not sure if its because of Swagger, with the whole Jack Swagger's America gimmick I'm not sure if they wanted to keep pushing Cesaro saying he's better than every living American...with both being heels it might be considered too much of a stretch for fans to want an American to beat Cesaro and want a foreigner to beat Swagger.

Whatever it is I'd have rather seen Cesaro have a main role at WrestleMania than Del Rio or Swagger

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 25 Mar - 10:03

At the moment the match I am most looking forward to at Wrestlemania is Ryback v Mark Henry. Loved it when they were having a staredown. Henry was going psycho then ran into a meat hook. These are 2 absolute beasts who have different intensities. Putting them both in a ring together just feels like (quoting Eminem) letting a volcano meet a tornado.

And Smackdown has only furthered my liking of Fandango. I was really hoping they would give him a vicious edge, and anyone who actually watched Smackdown (as this write up doesnt quite do it justice) will no what I mean. His gimmick is an arrogant tango dancer but there is definately an element of danger about him...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 25 Mar - 14:30

An arrogant tango dancer with an element of danger.

James Jordan?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 25 Mar - 16:30

Erm Sorry that ones gone over my head...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 25 Mar - 16:37

So will Fandango if you meet him on the dance floor

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 25 Mar - 16:52

Well I certainly wont be putting him over anytime soon!!

Like how I did that there. Put him over, wrestling related, dance floor!

I did a funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down