The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Saturday April 6th (Episode 5)

+6
MtotheC
Dolphin Ziggler
Blade
E-unit
x12x
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

EWF Conflict Saturday April 6th (Episode 5) Empty EWF Conflict Saturday April 6th (Episode 5)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:59 pm

EWF Conflict Saturday April 6th (Episode 5) Confli14

Saturday 6th April 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Hero vs Dr. Bryan Wells

Match 2
E-Unit/Alex Garcia vs Wade Kelvin/Thunder

Match 3
Dario Machiavelli w/ Ojore vs “The Viper” Liam Wood

Main event
Vincent Costello vs Jimmy Phillips

*Plus updates on the condition of Mike Conrad and Jason Sparkz
*Daniel Magnusson investigates the FEAR campaign

EWF Championship holders:

EWF World Champion: Vincent Costello
EWF TV Champion: Liam Wood

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Saturday April 6th (Episode 5) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Saturday April 6th (Episode 5)

Post by x12x Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:05 am

The scene opens in the conference room of the Elite Coliseum as a press conference is being held for yesterday's EWF PPV Atonement, a handful of local reporters and competition winners talk amongst themselves and swap business cards as the co-host of EWF weekly Traci Cooper walks up to the podium bearing the EWF and Atonement logo's.

TC: Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the EWF Television Champion...The Viper Liam Wood!

The reporters in attendance begin to clap as a confident Liam Wood strides in to the conference room wearing his trademark skinny jeans, a Memphis Mayfire vest and the EWF TV Title across his shoulders, his tattoos on display. He high fives one of the competition winners before making his way behind the podium. As the reporters all raise their hands in the air to get the first question from the champ Viper takes a second to take it all in before pointing to a reporter.

???: Ben Dover, LA Wrestling Zine, firstly I'd like to congratulate you on retaining the title but I have to ask, where did that finisher come from? I've never seen anything like it!

LW: Oh that little thing? (laughs) That's something I like to call the World Eater and I've been saving it for a special occasion, I'm glad it didn't disappoint.

BD: It certainly didn't, I heard that Garcia may have concussion as a result of it...speaking of the man you faced tonight, over the last two months you two formed a heated rivalry that at one point cost you a match against him. Do you think tonight's result will have once and for all finished things with you two? I imagine that Alex will be hoping for a rematch at the next EWF PPV

LW: Hasn't he been given enough chances already? He had his shot tonight and when it came down to it he just didn't have what it takes to...

BD: (Cutting off the champion) but at one point he was being announced as the new champion, surely you can't deny that

LW: No I can't but you have to remember how he achieved that! He realised that he just wasn't man enough to beat me cleanly and had to resort to cheating. I feel that yesterday's match drew a line under this whole thing and the better man got the victory, he can bitch and moan all he wants but from now on I won't be listening.

BD: Do you believe you proved some of the critics wrong tonight? The ones who claimed that you were never going to be in the right frame of mind to defend your title at the first time of asking...

LW: At Atonement I showed the world that the Legacy I spoke about two months ago isn't just a claim...it's irrefutable fact and that I am not only the greatest wrestler in the EWF, I am the greatest wrestler in the entire world and no “dynasty” was ever going to stop that.

Another reporter stands up with a confused look on his face

???: Ivan Pierce Freely, markedout.com...my question to you is, if you are as you claim “the best in the world” then why aren't you the World Champion? For someone claiming to be the best, doesn't it seem strange that you currently hold a minor belt?

The champion takes a second to understand the question and responds in a serious tone

LW: Ivan, can I ask you a question? Have you ever wrestled in your life?

I.F: Um, no I haven't but I don't see the relevance in that...

LW: Of course you don't, if you had then you would see just how stupid your question was. In wrestling there are no “minor” titles, the day I first held this title in my hands was the proudest moment of my life to date and for you to call it minor is an insult to this business.

IF: I didn't mean anything by it, I just feel that you will soon move on to the World Title, especially if you want to prove your self proclaimed “best in the world” title

LW: Let's get one thing straight, I am the EWF TV champion, I am the man who first won gold in this company and as of yesterday I became the EWF's longest reigning champion...I will defend this title with everything I have until I have nothing left to give and that is a promise to myself, to you and most importantly to the fans that tune in every week to watch me fight.

It's obvious that one day I will be the EWF World Heavyweight champion as well as an EWF Legend but winning that title wouldn't prove anything, look at how cheaply Costello won it...I prove I'm the best in the world every time I step in to the Coliseum, every time I hit the Viper Drop or lock in the Viper Lock...when I step foot in the ring everyone can see the greatness that I exude. Yesterday I faced a man who claimed that he was starting a dynasty and that he was the best but in the end we all saw that he was just a cheap, drunk imitation of me and that his so called dynasty was crushed before it could even begin...anymore questions?

IF: I have another actually...

LW: (Cutting off Ivan) I think you've asked enough dude, anyone else?

The reporters hands once again rise up in to the air, desperately trying to get the attention of the EWF TV Champion, the Viper begins to scan the room as he points to an attractive young woman

???: Teresa Green, Slam Magazine. At Atonement we all saw the crowning of a new World Heavyweight Champion in the form of Vincent Costello, the man who defeated you in your first ever match for the EWF, is there anything you'd like to say to the champion?

LW: Firstly, let me correct you because you make it sound so black and white. Vincent Costello screwed me in our match when he realised what Garcia realised yesterday, I am the superior athlete and the only way they could defeat me is by cheating...my message for him?

Enjoy that title while it lasts because you can only face injured superstars and get away with cheap shots for so long, karma's a bitch Vinnie.

TG: Are you saying you'll be the one to take that title from him?

LW: You never know what could happen but right now I'm focussing on this title (lifts the TV title above his head, getting a great reaction from the competition winners)...if it ever comes down to it though I'll be more than happy to teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

The Viper points to another reporter for more questions

???: Ed Case, Ed's Corner, as of yet the number one contender for your title has yet to be decided, is there anyone in particular you'd prefer to face?

LW: As I've shown over the last two months I am not scared to step in to that ring against anyone and the next person who challenges for my title is going to lose.

Traci Cooper walks up to the Viper and whisper's in his ear, he smiles and talks to the crowd.

LW: Guys I have to cut this interview short, Traci just let me know that Emmy is ready to celebrate “our” win in style so that's my cue to leave!

The Viper once again lifts the title above his head and makes his way out of the exit with a huge smile across his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Saturday April 6th (Episode 5) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Saturday April 6th (Episode 5)

Post by E-unit Thu 28 Mar 2013, 3:27 am

The shot opens in the units locker room. He sets there gazing at the TV. It plays the ending of his match over and over. He gestures a smile. Then shakes his head. He sets there in a pair of green shorts and no shirt. A towel covers his neck and drapes down over his chest. He look's at a book of matches in his hand. The A-list celebs know this book. They are the one's you get from the tower club. The unit sets there staring. Finally he speaks.

E: Atonement is an after thought. The confetti and champagne celebration. Well it's done come and gone. Congradulations are in order for my good friend, as the kids say hash tag at Vinny C. However Vin man you will have to take my humblest apology. You see the unit doesn't feel like celebrating, and I know for a fact you will understand. Yes it was hard to tell that bombshell you sent in here to perk me up no. I do however appreciate the gesture.

The unit lifts his head. The ending plays in loop.

E: This makes me sick. Oh there's a surprise. Hero's unconscious and the ref ignores it. Another EWF board decision I take it. Just like they had me beaten in the parking lot and never even brought it up during the show. Oh here we go again Hero still unconscious, and the ref yelling at Thunder to make the cover. Boy howdy sh!t that was a fast count. What sticks in the back of my throat was that I stole the f'n show. I was not beaten. I was not out classed. I was not out gunned, and I for damn sure was not out shined. It was to be my finest hour. My match, my night, my statement!!!!!!!

A man walks in and drops and envelope on the units lap and hurries out. The unit looks at it. He picks it up and rips it open. He removes a piece of paper out of it. A laugh is heard from him.

E: Finally EWF might actually get it. I doubt it, but maybe just maybe. Pairing me up with Ali-G. This is huge tickets haven't went on sale yet, and the Elite Coliseum is already sold out. This is not good for you two less than stellar leeches. Alex is a far superior athlete and on his best day. Yes he could beat me on my worst. That's how good he is. Humbling I know, but not tough to swallow.

The units phone rings. He reaches down and picks it up.

E: Yeah I got the message. I see, I see. I knew the champ would have pull around this place. I agree. It's time to start building a better EWF for all us. (Insert sarcastic laugh..) I no your no longer number one on the EWF sh!t list. Yeah that dubious honor belongs to me. What you doing. The party's still happening!!! You got to be kidding me. All tower bar all night long. No.. You rented all Grey Stone manner to. Yeah I'm on the way....

The unit pitches the towel on the camera, as the shot goes off.

E-unit

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 28 Mar 2013, 10:10 am

We one again find ourselves in the apartment of the EWF Television Champion Liam Wood, he is sat in front of his laptop dressed in skinny jeans and a t-shirt of the band The Bled. He cracks his knuckles and then begins to record a video to upload to EWF.COM, he smiles in to the camera with a confident look across his face as begins to talk.

“So on the 6th I get to face the “scariest” man in the EWF roster, a master of the mind game, a man who uses fear to get what he wants and a man who claims to be above fear itself. (laughs to himself) I find it highly ironic that he has the balls to make these claims while showing how much of a coward he truly is time and time again. At Atonement he once again used an interference to get the win proving that behind his games, behind his cliche horror movie tactics and behind his bravado he is just a frightened little boy who knows that he just isn't cut out to do this on his own.”

The Viper pauses for a second before beginning to reflect on his up coming match before continuing...

“So what do I expect to happen at the next Conflict? I expect that Dario will take every short cut and cheap shot that he can get his hands on because on the 6th of April he isn't facing off against a normal opponent who he can push around and bully, he's facing off against the best in the world...The Viper Liam Wood. Do I expect Ojore to get involved? (laughs again and shakes his head) Of course I do, Dario say's jump and that moron simply asks how high...it's a shame really, because he has the skills to be a good wrestler, better than Dario in fact, but he lacks the intelligence, self respect and the temerity to go it alone, he doesn't see that Dario will use him until there is nothing left and once he has what he wants he'll toss him aside like he never really mattered. They claim that the Fear Campaign is built on terror but I just see two men, and I use that term lightly, who realise that on their own they wouldn't stand a chance against nearly half of the men on this roster.”

“At the next EWF Conflict I step in to a handicap match and as Dario has shown in the past he has little confidence in Ojore and his “abilities”, he showed this at Atonement by yet again bringing in another member of Fear...so how many men will I end up facing during our match? How many short cuts is Dario going to take? How likely is it that I will be able to overcome the odds and get the victory? I don't have the answer to those questions but I do have a challenge for you Dario...”

The tone of Viper's voice begins to change and he looks in to the camera as if he was talking to Machiavelli face to face.

“...At next weeks Conflict, face me one on one and show me that you truly have no fear, show me that you can handle yourself without all the tricks and show me that I'm not already in your head because if you cheat to try and steal victory from me then you might as well admit that I am.”

Liam stops the recording, names the video “The Viper Pit: 1 on 1? Yeah right!”, clicks the upload video button and sits back in his computer chair with a smile on his face as he gazes up to the EWF Television Title hung proudly on his wall. The camera pans towards the title as the screen slowly fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 29 Mar 2013, 4:57 pm

The scene opens up at the commentary table where we can see Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin talking about last weeks events at the very first pay per view and the action that took place on that night.

JK: What a night we had last week at Atonement there where some brutal matches and some shocks and surprises all in all it was a huge success for EWF.

DF: Your damn right Jonathan we had some cracking matches but we have two megastars out injured one is Jason Sparkz and the other is Mike Conrad.

JK: We have already had some sort of video evidence from "EWF Weekly updates" via a fan who sent it by e-mail from his video phone and what a fall Sparkz took when Costello pushed him and landed hard on the mat and it looks like his knee is injured.

DF: Not good for Sparkz who has his world title match in a few days against Vincent Costello who will seem to have the advantage in that match.

JK: And what about Mike Conrad? He took an even more devastating fall crashing through tables after it seemed he was due to win the match even when his partner Jimmy Phillips left him on his own to get Haley back which he did.

DF: Conrad said he would have done the same if he was in Jimmy's place and gotta his girl back and for a while it did look like that Conrad was on the verge of victory until that masked figure pushed Conrad of Dante's peak and he fell at least 24ft through a load of stacked up tables and what a fall that was Conrad must be in pretty bad shape?

Kelly then grabs the arm off Donovan Franklin and with his other arm holds it against his ear.

JK: Hang on Don, Just got this though were going live to Mike Conrad's home via satellite.

DF: what right now, This should be good, How in the world is Conrad even out of hospital?

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as the titron flickers into life and then sitting in a chair in a bedroom is Carlton Jacobs with microphone in hand just behind Carlton is a bedside table with a bunch of flowers resting in a vase with a card that reads "Get well soon."

CJ: Lady's and gentleman please welcome my guest at this time live via satellite from Mike Conrad's bedroom yes you've guessed it Mike Conrad!

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as the camera then spans over to Mike Conrad with white bandages wrapped round his chest and his right arm also in bandages and a bandage wrapped round his head.

Conrad is sat up in bed and smiles into the camera then nods his head but griminess as he nods his head.

CJ: Mike thanks for letting us into you home and giving us this interview you must be in real pain?

MC: No problem Carlton any time I invited you here to get a few things off my chest.

CJ: Speaking of which I see you have got a few bandages on your body you must be in real pain?

MC: Oh I am Carlton my body is pretty banged up at the moment as you can imagine I took quite a fall crashed through god knows how many tables and when I was in the hospital the medics said that I may never wrestle again.

CJ: Is that true you must be devastated?

MC: Yeah that's what the Doctor said but let me let you into a little secrete Carlton I never could wrestle I just fight they never said that I couldn't fight just not wrestle so with that been said when I am ready to come back and I will come back I will fight with all my might and that means bad news for the Fear campaign.

CJ: That brings me on to my next question Mike, How do you really feel about Jimmy Phillips walking out on you in the Dante's Peak match?

MC: Exactly what I said last week to Jimmy I would have done the exact same thing if I were in his shoes if my wife if I had one was taken by some scum bag then I would have gone after the guys that took her and done anything to get her back I have no problems with Jimmy and told him so and he has said that he will do every thing in his power to get back at the Fear campaign I just hope that he leaves enough of them for me cos me and the Fear Campaign are not finished by a long shot.

CJ: So your still going after Fear even after what they have done to you?

MC: Hell yes I am they wont get away with this I will not rest till they have been destroyed and destroyed they will be they have let out the monster in me if they thought I was tough on my own at Atonement wait until they see the new and improved Mike Conrad I am gonna clean house you can be sure of that.

CJ: Thanks for your time Mike and get well soon.

The scene then goes back to ring side with the crowd cheering loudly and then the camera spins round to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin at the commentary table.

DF: Well Conrad has sent a message to the Fear campaign hes coming after them.

JK: Mike Conrad had better be very careful or he might not be able to come back again from the next beating that Fear will give him if he decides to go after them.

The scene then goes to black as the fans can be heard chanting Mike Conrad's name.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by E-unit Sat 30 Mar 2013, 2:18 am

EWF.com

You scroll the mouse over. Your antsy as your sweat drenched hands frantically click. Your splooge is about blown in your pants, as UNIT RADIO TAKES OFF!!!

The sound of madness welcomes you to the show. Voices are heard in the back ground. Finally the unit is heard.

E: Welcome all to Unit radio. I'd say were back by popular demand, but actually we have a contract. However...

Long pause as radio clapping is heard..

E: However Unit radio was the most talked about thing over the past week. It garnered more hits than Atonement, and the next Conflict combined. E-Unit has become a social media darling.

Jim: And you didn't even ask for it.

E: Right you are Jim. You Jim will not believe the most asked question I had this week.

Jim: Knowing these EWF'ers. I'm going to guess it was about your match.

E: Guess again. Hold up before you guess. You took twenty green backs outa the units wallet last week. How about double or nothing.

Jim: Just one more guess, or multiple.

E: One...

Jim: How about multiple choice.

E: OK, Ok I'll give you two..

Jim: Two?

E: Guesses dip shi...

Jim: Easy E. Easy.

E: Was that a guess. Cause Easy E is ...

Jim: No. It wasn't my guess..

E: I was wondering why you would bring up 80's pop culture.

Jim: Ok I'm going to guess. It had to deal with the Vinny C victory party.

E: No but thanks for bringing that up. If you head over to the unit face book page. You can check out exclusive photo's of the party.

Jim: I really like the one where you took the girl off V man's arm.

E: Oh shoot Jim. It wasn't like I could take the belt off his shoulder.

Both men chuckle.

E: Let's get this train back on course.. You have one more guess Jimbo.

Jim: Is it the huge announcement. That you will be teaming up with Alex Garcia.

E: We are back to even money baby.

Jim: Well what is it.

E: The fans want a live webcast of the radio show. I told them to wait for the show this week for a global announcement. Here it is. We can not do a webcast radio show. Two reason's really. One a webcast is not a radio show. Two different things all together. Number two EWF would actually have to approve it, and before I waste my time. I think EWF ought to run a poll on the website. That way we can see if the fan's really want it, and get this to drive rating for Conflict on April 6th maybe they announce their decision.

Jim: I highly doubt their going to let you do it. I mean look how much extra. They had to give you. For the radio show.

E: Yeah and that's just showing up. No make up no nothing.

Jim: You mean you would do make up.

E: Yeah why?

Jim: It would be a webcast show.

E: Hey man the unit has to look sharp. You know doing what the unit does.

Jim: Man you crack me up some times.

E: Alright so I got this dilemma. This match coming up with Thunder and Wade.

Jim: What about it.

E: Should I wear the green on black pants, or the black on green pants?

Jim: Um you know when I was your manager...

The unit cuts off Jimmy.

E: That's right. When you was my manager. You picked out my attire, and then you got sued. You are the only man I know of that can never be seen in or around a wrestling venue. For the people who don't know Jimmy used to use the moniker Little Jimmy and he got that @$$ sued. Made some terroristic threats.

Jim: No your wrong. I told V...

E: No names Jim. Remember. Go ahead..

Jim: Anyway I told some Tinkywinky I would kill him. Then I might of made a bomb threat, at a house show. No big deal. The show was canceled, and I did a couple months. Now I'm not allowed around a wrestling ring, or arena.

E: I'm surprised they even let you talk about it.

Jim: What wrestling?

E: No the whole bomb thing.

Jim: Oh believe me. I'm sure by me mentioning it. Somebodies getting paid.

E: Probably Daniel Magnusson.

Jim: I was thinking of some other shameless promoter, but yeah him to.

E: Any way Jim. Back to my dilemma. What would you do.

Jim: I don't no. Wait I got a brilliant idea. Put it up on EWF.com let the fans vote.

E: I see, I see. Then we can have a live drawing at conflict. If you voted for the right color. You win a prize. Well as long as your watching anyway.

Jim: Man you are a marketing genus.

E: I know Jim. Unlike those other NCAA athletes who went pro in something other than sports. I for one did go pro, and I get to use my college degree at that. It makes me laugh seeing those college commercials. You been watching the tournament.

Jim: Nah you know my view on basketball.

E: No I actually don't. Not sure I want to Segway into it either.

Jim: That's good. Cause it wasn't clean that's for sure, and the FCC would have been your newest fan!

E: Oh Jim L...O...L.. ( he says lol it wasn't a pun) Any way back to the tournament. You seen the enterprise commercial.

Jim: No.

E: They brag about all the old NCAA athletes who work there.

Jim: Ok I'm following you.

E: Yeah. You know what that means.

Jim: That NCAA athletes are idiots.

E: No..Care to guess again.

Jim: UM ten dollars a guess. You sob I can see it in your eyes.

E: Touche Jim. Touche.

Jim: Ok how about they didn't graduate college.

E: No that's not it either.

Jim: I'm out of guesses. Hell I only brought thirty scraps with me today.

E: It's the economy. Plain and simple. People with college educations this hard up for work. They ought to fill out applications to be EWF ref's. I mean they have to be more competent then....

E is cut off.

Jim: Hold it. You know Daniel Magnusson has forbid you to say his name.

E: Who's name.

Jim: You almost got me to say it. The ref's name. Look there we are up against our first break...

OOC ok if you want to use this radio show do so. Check out part two tomorrow.

E-unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 7:10 pm

We're at a weekly EWF house show and the fans have just been entertained by two up and coming stars.

DF: I'm telling you after watching that match, the future certainly is bright for EWF

JK: Agreed, but hot off a pay per view I can confidently say right now EWF is one one of the hottest wrestling organisations to be a part of, we're pushing the boundaries that others are scared to cross, just look at the three stages of Hell

DF: I can't argue with that, and backstage Hugh Cartwright is catching up with one of the participants in that devastating match up

We cut to backstage were the camera is focused on a nameplate that reads 'The Talent' before panning across to Hugh Cartwright

HC: Thanks guys, you're not wrong, a devastating match up and my guest at this time was one of those involved, he is of course The Talent, Jimmy Phillips

The camera pans across were Jimmy is standing, looking quite focused, in the arena a mainly positive reaction can be heard mixed with a few jeers

HC: Well Jimmy, thanks for taking the time....

Jimmy throws his hands across Hugh, interupting him and ripping the mic out of his hand

JP: Hugh, I could stand here and listen to all your questions, asking all the cliches that I know you've been working on all day *in a mocking tone* How did it feel knowing you could be walking into your last ever match? Blah blah blah.

But instead of you asking your questions the Talent is going to take the lead here because he knows that its him, not you that the EWF fans want to hear from.

Now all week my Twitter feed as been going off the hook. Thats @TheTalent if you're not already following, but back on point. The Talents Twitter feed has been inundated with literally dozens of messages asking why? Why did I walk out and leave Mike Conrad?

Well to those people I really don't know what to say. I still stand by what I done and I know damn well that had Mike Conrad been in my position he would have done exactly the same thing. Even tied at 1-1 climbing up that ladder and make the same choice again.

But I have to give a shout out to Mike, he really proved by taking the fight to FEAR that he truly is one of the toughest sons of b!tches in EWF today.

A Mike Conrad chant can be heard echoing throughout the arena as Jimmy stops and breathes it in

JP: Now I know you're watching Mike and I know you're ready and raring to go when you're back at 100%. I just want you to know that after everything they've put me and you through, but more importantly after everything they've put Hayley through, The Talent wants you to know that despite what happened the other night, he still has your back. FEAR are a plague, an infestation that need to be exterminated. Mike, The Talent believes that you can bring them down, and he's behind you 100%.

But thats a battle for another week. You see FEAR may have earned themselves a shot at the Heavyweight title by winning the Dantes Peak, but this week The Talent gets a chance to prove that he's still the future of this company, that the franchise player will one day become the EWF Heavyweight Champion.

This week its The Talent versus Vinny Costello, the new EWF Heavyweight Champion. You know, alot of people were shocked when he won the gold, but I think what shocked me more is that he didn't cheat to win it, well not on the night anyway. Because the fact of the matter is this, The Talent is been in the ring twice with young Vinny, and twice The Talent has been screwed. Not this time, there's going to be no repeat of whats happened in the past, because if he so much as tries to hit The Talent across the head with the title, or a set of brass knuckles, The Talent will take Vinny's head and stick it so far up his monkey ass he'll have to cut out his nipples for eye holes

Cheers can be heard from within the arena

JP: Because come rain or shine as God as my witness when I hit you with the Touchdown and pin your shoulders to the mat 1,2,3 you will know that you're in the presence of greatness, in the presence of the MVP and more importantly in the presence of the future EWF Heavyweight Champion

The Talent drops the mic and opens his dressing door, disappearing inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:20 pm

Ojore's face fills the frame of the screen, the shot wobbling as we see Ojore is holding a camera right in front of his face.

Ojore: "Mr Jacobs did not want to interview Ojore today, I warn Mr Jacobs that he disobey me again and he will be like man I found today"

Ojore spins the camera to the floor and we see a man in a heap on the floor, soaked in some form of liquid.

Ojore: "He do not give Ojore camera straight away. Fool fight me back. Ojore cover him in petrol for punishment. He know if he move I burn him. FEAR of fire make Ojore laugh."

"Mr Magnusson wants to investigate FEAR. What the man going to do? Fire Ojore? He has no man who could control Ojore. Watch your step Mr Magnusson, FEAR strikes without a sound, without warning. What do you FEAR Mr Magnusson? Ojore always knows. I see you later"

Ojore drops the camera onto the cameraman. It shows the ceiling where the word FEAR is blazing in fire.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 01 Apr 2013, 6:55 pm

Conflict opens and we are greeted by the sight of Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin at ringside, the commentary team look hyped for the fallout from last week’s Atonement PPV.

JK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to EWF conflict live from the Elite Coliseum, last week EWF shocked the world of professional wrestling with the debut of Atonement including the rookie’s row match, Dante’s Peak and more importantly the crowning of our new world heavyweight champion the brawler from Hell’s Kitchen New York, Vincent Costello.

DF:That’s right Jonathan and what a turn of events we experienced leading up to the main event, first the match was on, then off and then back on again as the former champion Jason Sparkx battled against a debilitating knee injury to defend his championship, but it was Vinnie C and Costello’s law that got the W after all the twists and turns and walked out of Atonement with the EWF title in his possession…

JK: Sorry to cut you off Don but let’s join Rick Ambrose in the ring at this time

RA:Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce the new EWF world heavyweight champion…Vincent COSTTTTTTTTELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…

The 2000 plus fans in attendance erupt into a chorus of boos as the champion is introduced.

The Godfather theme bellows out from the arena’s PA system, the big screen above the stage displays the words ‘Costello’s Law is now’.

Two burley men appear on the stage dressed in black suits wearing sun glasses, they are shortly followed by the new world champion, Costello is dressed in a sharp tailored suit with the championship strapped around his waist. Costello pauses for a moment on the ramp whilst the two burley men make their way down to the ring, Costello drinks in the hostel atmosphere on the stage, he unstraps the world title from around his waist and lifts it up above his head with one arm and shout

VC: COSTELLO’S LAW IS NOW

Costello places the championship over his shoulder and makes his way down the ramp to the ring, where what appears to be his new security team is waiting for him, as Costello enters the ring one of the guards hands him a microphone and Vincent begins to speak

I stand here today the master of all I survey, Costello’s law has the ratification its deserves, the EWF title is finally where it belongs.

The 27th of March 2013, will go down in history, in professional wrestling folk law, the day that Costello’s law officially began, it’s a day that will forever be etched in the memory of this company, a day that will never be forgotten.

You see since this promotion debuted the fowl stench of mediocrity has resonated from inside this very ring, from its officials and from its leadership team. Well those days are over now, you the people have an idol, a symbol that will lead you and this company from the abyss, back from the darkness and into the light.

Costello’s law is a shining beacon not only in professional wrestling but in modern society and with the gold (VC hoists the world title off his shoulder and raises it in the air with one arm to a chorus of boos) this title, the world heavyweight championship means all the power is in my fingers tips.

The era of Costello’s law has dawned here in EWF and there is no entity more powerful, more formidable or dominant and with this iron fist (VC makes a fist and raises it up) I will mould and shape EWF into a wrestling organisation that will be unrivalled the world over.

Now you may be wondering who the two distinguished gentlemen are standing to my left and right, well allow me to introduce my personal security detail, tasked with ensuring that the champion and Costello’s law is protected from the vermin that infests the Coliseum, they have the authority bestowed upon them by your champion to defend Costello’s Law and its principles.

I understand that as champion I have a bulls eye painted on my chest and quite rightly so, I intend to defend this title with honour, a fighting champion if you will, however my challengers must be fit and worthy to compete for the title and it will be within my personal security teams remit to ensure that the majority of riff raff in the back are kept at arm’s length so not to devalue the world title obviously.

Now moving on to my final piece of business that needs to be addressed here tonight…Jimmy Phillips, you have a big mouth and if there’s one thing above all else that you’ve proven during our time in EWF is that you talk a good game, you have the plays all laid out on paper but you have delivered nothing, a big fat zero. You have backup none of your claims where as I have delivered on every word, every claim and every prediction that I have ever made and tonight you will experience first-hand how Costello’s law deals with empty threats and broken promises, because tonight right here in my ring, the champions ring, I will finish what the FEAR started and put you away once and for all.

Now YOU get in this ring
(VC points at Rick Ambrose, who reluctantly enters the ring via the steal steps).

VC grabs Ambrose by the collar and begins to shout at him off mic as if to give him some instructions, Rick nods in agreement and brings the microphone shoved in his hand by VC to his mouth

RA:Ladies and gentlemen please be upstanding for your world heavyweight champion Vincent Costello

Costello hoists the title above his head as he stands commandingly in the centre of the ring, his music hits as VC climbs the turnbuckle to pose with the championship.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:02 pm

The scene opens across the road from a bunch of lock ups. The camera pans down to reveal the camera mans arm and watch. The watch reads “13:00 01/04/13.” The camera pans back up and looks up and down the street. The camera pans back to view the lock ups. Thunder comes into shot from the side of lock ups; he looks directly across the street at the camera and shrugs. He heads across the street.

Thunder
Hey, Dave, where’s Hugh?

Cameraman Dave
I’ve know idea, he did say one o’clock right?

Thunder
Definitely. I haven’t got time to wait for him. Follow me, he’ll find us when he gets here.

Thunder turns on his heels and starts crosses the road, the camera follows behind him. Thunder leads the way around the back over a few over grown weeds. A large lock up is revealed, the yellow, garage type door is open, inside the lock up is, a wrestling ring and gym equipment. The outside area looks a little beat up with, weeds and rubbish all over the place, even the pain work on the lock up has seen better days. Thunder heads inside and the camera follows him. The inside looks a lot better than the exterior, probably due to a recent coat of paint.

Around the ring are a couple of chairs, a treadmill, rowing machine, a weight set and a work out bench. Against the back wall are two glass cases, the one with shelves houses several championship belts, the other houses a dummy dressed in red boots, white, knee length shorts, with a red cross on either leg and a long, white coat. There is also a table with a small TV and a laptop. Plugged in to the laptop is a pair of external speakers, nailed to the wall. Between the two speakers is a large, is a large poster.

On the poster are four figures, at the front with his arms crossed is Thunder in a ref shirt, behind him is a masked man and a woman with their backs to each other, again arms crossed. Behind them stands a behemoth of man with anger across his face, he holds his arms above his head holding a championship belt. Above him are the words “O.R.W presents Intervention. A team will fall, a champion will rise.”

The camera pans around showing each of these in turn and then turns to the ring. In the ring are two men, one of which is the guy from Mike’s Tavern that Thunder refers to as Visor. The other man is currently unknown to us. Visor walks over to the ropes, drops down and rolls out. The camera backs away slowly as Visor comes closer.

Visor
Hey, listen, I’m sorry about my role in what happened to you last week. I hope you can forgive me.

Visor offers his hand out to the camera and Cameraman Dave’s arm appears from behind the camera as he shakes Visors hand. Thunder appears behind Visor and puts his hand on Visor’s shoulder.

Thunder
Right, now that, that is sorted, get back in the ring with Trev and finish showing me what you’ve got.

Visor nods and climbs back on to the apron and through the ropes in to the ring. Visor and Trev shake hands. Each backs off from the other, bringing their fists up into comfortable fighting positions. Trev displays a defensive stance, where as Visor takes an aggressive stance. Visor jabs quickly at Trev who lightly guides the jab away. Visor comes at him again with another jab, it is again brushed away. Visor takes a step back and comes back in with a high right jab, which Trev brushes away however this time, Visor brings his knee up to in to the mid-section.

Trev doubles over clutching his mid-section, Visor follows up his knee by clapping his hands together and bringing them down on Trev’s head. Knocking him to the floor. Once he is down, Visor starts to kick him in the side and head. Thunder rolls in to the ring and drags him away to the corner. Thunder lets him go.

Thunder
That was good, until you kicked him while he was down.

Visor
Hold on a second. I’ve seen you wrestle; you attack while your opponent’s down. You also attack the Beast while he was down.

Thunder
Yes, but have you seen me kick a man while he’s down? No, you haven’t. Sometimes, you have to attack when someone is down to subdue them. Kicking is not the way to do this, only hooligans kick a man when he’s down. If you kick a downed opponent you’re just adding insult to injury and will only serve to annoy them further. If you want to subdue them, use a submission or a move in the right place. If you leg drop an opponent you can cut their oxygen off, meaning they have to work harder to breathe with takes it out of them. If you drop an elbow in the right place, it can cause their muscles to seize up, making them less of a threat. Right, I’ve seen you can attack, lets see you defend.

Thunder climbs through the ropes and stands on the apron. Trev, after resting on the mat during Thunders talk, gets back to his feet. Trev and Visor meet again in the centre of the ring, shake hands and back off. Visor takes up the same stance as he had before. Trev on the other hand stands completely differently, this time taking a very offensive stance. Trev steps around Visor and strikes at him with an open palm from the right of his chest, bringing his hand crunching in to Visor’s right shoulder.

Visor backs away as Trev comes in again for second attack, this time from the left. Visor manages to knock the open palm away with his left hand, opening Trev up for an attack. He goes for it before realising he was meant to defend and pulling back from the attack. Trev takes the moment of questioning to bring his foot up to Visor’s jaw. The foot and jaw connect and Visor goes down.

Thunder
Ok. That’s enough for today. I have a good idea of where you’re currently at and we can work from there. Stick around though and you may learn something when my other training partners get here. I want you to pick a non-violent subject, history, computers, anything you like, pick something and study it. Also, take up something that quietens the mind, mediation, yoga, personally, I prefer Tai-Chi but that’s not to everyone’s liking.

Visor
Why do you want me to study? Or to quieten my mind?

Voice
Because, your brain is also a muscle and shouldn’t be neglected. Right, Thunder?

The camera pans to the door revealing Hugh Cartwrite standing in the door frame.

Thunder
Pretty much, glade to see you remember the things I tell you Hugh. Take what Hugh said and add, if quieten your mind, your reflexes will be a lot better and you wont over think so much.

Thunder drops down off the apron and walks over to Hugh.

Thunder
You’re late.

Hugh
Yeah, sorry about that, the freeway is backed up, some accident or something. Shall we get the interview under way?

Thunder
Yeah, let’s do that. So, Hugh, tell me, what made you become an interviewer in the first place?

Hugh
I’m glade you asked. Ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper, I’ve been a fan of wrestling, I always wanted to be involved in the industry… Wait a minute, I’m conducting this interview.

Thunder
Sorry Hugh, I saw an opportunity to practise a little for the next Thunder’s Paradise and to learn a little about you at the same time. Anyway, go ahead and ask me anything.

Hugh
Last Wednesday at Atonement you won the very first EWF Rookies Row. How do you feel after this big victory?

Thunder
I am feel both happy and a little disappointed too. I’m happy that I picked up the win and am moving on to bigger and brighter things. I was also very happy in my performance and for being part of Hero’s return to the ring. I’m disappointed that Unit felt the need to go to such brutality nearly breaking Hero’s neck. Also as a raging fanboy I’m disappointed that Hero didn’t win.

Hugh
Any word on the special prize offered up to the winner?

Thunder
Not yet, no. I have a feeling I know what it is but, at this time I’m not going to say anything in case I’m right.

Hugh
Any thoughts on E-Unit’s claims of favouritism?

Thunder
No matter what anyone says Unit believes that everyone is out to get him and paranoid mind will see anything anyone does or says as move against him.

Hugh
This Saturday, you team up with the man you pinned, Wade Kelvin, to face off against E-Unit and Alex Garcia. Any comments on that?

Thunder
I believe that even though I pinned Wade at Atonement, that he will have my back in this match. He has his own issues with Unit that he’ll want to work out with his fists. Garcia is coming off a TV title shot, therefore if he deserved said title shot that should mean that anyone who picks up a victory against him is ready for the next phase of their EWF career.

Hugh
Any thoughts on E-Unit Radio?

Thunder looks at him blankly as if he doesn’t understand what has just been said.

Thunder
Someone let him have a radio show?

Hugh
Yes, it airs on EWF dot com.

Thunder
Really? You guys let him have a radio show? Well, I hope you read the FCC rules about swearing on the radio.

Hugh
Well, I believe it goes out after the water shed. I’m sorry Thunder but, due to the traffic making us late we’re going to have to end it here, do you want to say anything else before we leave?

Thunder ponders for a moment. He goes to speak but stops. He tries again, but again, stops. He resumes pondering and suddenly pulls his finger up.

Thunder
I got something. Garcia, Unit, both men are formidable however, both men are also self indulgent. Two beings so, hooked up on themselves can not co-exist and a team of these two, will eventually implode on its self.

Hugh waits for a couple of moments expecting a little bit more.

Hugh
…Well, there you have it. Thank you Thunder for your time, we’ll let you get back to your training.

Thunder shakes Hugh’s hand and walks out of shot.

Hugh
Come on Dave, we’ll get the video back to HQ and get it on the air.

Cameraman Dave
Actually Hugh, I was thinking it would be cool to get some footage of Thunder training if you’re ok with it.

Hugh
I’m sure the fans would enjoy that so, knock yourself out.

Hugh turns and walks out the building. Another mans shadow is seen on the ground just outside, as the camera fades to black.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:36 pm

Costello is soaking up the jeers of the crowd when suddenly the 2000 strong crowd jump to their feet as 'cold cash and colder hearts' blares from the speakers and Jimmy Phillips walks out to the stage. Costello looks less than impressed as he looks up at his upcoming opponent on the stage. Jimmy waits for the chants to die down before holding a microphone to his mouth

JP: You know I was backstage warming up and all of a sudden I heard these moronic ramblings coming from you on my TV. It was quite funny listening to you talk but then something you said caught my attention, and it was actually when you adressed The Talent. I think the words you used were (Jimmy puts on his best Marlon Brando accent for comedy effect) 'you have the plays all laid out on paper but you have delivered nothing, a big fat zero. You have backed up none of your claims'.

and this got The Talent thinking. He thought that if Costello didn't think he backed up anything he says, then how about the Talent comes out here right now and backs his foot right up your monkey ass

This draws huge support from the crowd who begin to chant Jimmys name

JP: Now you say that since this company has started there has been a fowl stench of mediocrity resonating from that ring. Well The Talent says there's a fowl stench resonating from that ring right now, and it sure as Hell isn't mediocrity.

Its the fowl stench of that bull*beep* thats coming out of your mouth like verbal diarrhea. Talking crap about Costellos law and giving these people...The Talents people, an idol. Well I got a newsflash for ya Vinny, these people already have an idol and it's yours truly.

Vinny, dismisses Phillips

JP: Whats the matter champ? You made this Costello's Law sound like it was such a bulletproof theory. Let's face it these people don't want to listen to you talk crap about God knows what. They've come here tonight for one reason and one reason only, and that's to see the champ get his ass kicked up and down the Elite Coliseum. So why wait till later?

Jimmy unzips his red hoody and the crowd cheer loudly, several wolf whistles can be heard from some of the female members of the crowd as Jimmy starts to walk down to ringside

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 02 Apr 2013, 11:53 am

Smoke billows through the halls of the Elite Coliseum and backstage staff members swarm around trying to find a way to stop the blaze created by Ojore just a few minutes ago. The camera pans around to show a confused Liam Wood stood in the centre of the madness as he is greeted by one of the show's runners.

R: Mr Wood, we're really sorry but you're going to have to exit the Coliseum

The runner begins to lead The Viper to the exit as he looks around with a confused look on his face.

LW: What the hell is going on here?

R: Ojore has been starting fire's in the stadium again as a form of protest against the investigation in to the Fear Campaign...

LW: You think he's smart enough to protest? The guy's a moron, he's probably only just discovered fire (The Viper pauses and a smile crosses his face) Hey, maybe this will get him banned from ring side for my match with Machiavelli?

R: You're not scared of him are you?

LW: Of Ojore? Look at me, do you think I'm scared? I'm the best in the world and there isn't another man in this company...no! This world, who intimidates me...sure, Ojore is big but when it comes down to it I can outthink him, I can out move him and most importantly I can out wrestle him, size doesn't matter because between me and him, I'm the alpha male...the reason I don't want him at ring side is I want a fair chance to show the rest of the roster that being scared of a man like Machiavelli is ridiculous. He uses camera tricks and scare tactics and people treat him like the devil incarnate but unluckily for him I don't believe in God or the Devil...I just believe in myself and this Sunday I intend to show the world that Machiavelli is the one who's scared.

R: So you think it'll be an easy match then?

LW: Hell, I don't know!? I've never really seen Machiavelli wrestle without taking a short cut or getting Um Bongo involved...it's things like that, that make me feel that behind his bravado he just doesn't believe in himself as much as he wants to make us think he does.

The Viper and the EWF runner reach the exit to the Coliseum and doors open out to see a host of backstage staff members all looking concerned about the damage that might have been caused by the fire's started by Ojore. The camera pans around the small crowd and slowly fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 02 Apr 2013, 7:53 pm

As Jimmy Phillips makes his way to the ring, Costello instructs his security team to guard him and prevent the Talent from entering the ring

Stop right there Phillips, don’t take another step, I thought you would have learnt by now?

That hot head and smart mouth of yours has caused you nothing but pain and misery since we got to EWF and yet you continue to throw your weight around and run your mouth, well I guarantee that if you take one more step you’ll regret it.

You see what you fail to understand is that this title means I have all the stroke around here, I am EWF, I am the alpha and the omega and you’d better get it through your thick skull fast that you don’t cross the boss.

You talk about game changers and touchdowns but let me make it very clear, the game doesn’t change unless I will it and if you don’t get out of my face your feet won’t even touch the ground once Costello’s law is through with you.

The Talent stands outside the ring pacing back and forth...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 10:27 pm

Phillips tries to climb in the ring but one of Costellos security team kicks his hands off the rope. He circles the ring looking for a way in but each time is met by one of the two guards.

JP: Whats the matter Vinny? I thought you were a fighting champ? Are you planning to fight all your battles hiding behind Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee?

The security team look riled and Costello has to pull them back

JP: You know you may think you're a big shot wearing that title over you shoulder. You may think you're the alpha and the omega, but from were I'm standing, you hiding behind your jacked up BFFs, you're nothing more than a cowardly piece of crap

JK: The Talent trying to get in the champs head here

DF: Well I don't think Costello will lower himself down to Phillips' level, he's too clever to get sucked into these schoolyard tactics

Phillips waits for the crowd to die down

JP: I'll give you credit though. There's one thing you did get right. I do have a big mouth and I do talk a big game....and yeah, maybe so far I haven't lit up the EWF, but now thats going to change, and it starts tonight with you.

You may be 2 and 0 against The Talent.....but screw the past. Tonight is the start of a new era, the era of the franchise that is The Talent. I don't care if it's now this minute or if I have to wait till later on tonight, the outcome will be the same, when the dust as settled, when all is said and done The Talent will kick your monkey ass all over this arena, and you, as well as the hundreds

crowd: AND HUNDREDS!!

JP: But soon to be millions of The Talents fans will know, that the time of The Talent is now. You may have to put that precious title of yours on the line against FEAR but when thats done, I don't care who I have to beat, what I have to go through, The Talent will be the EWF Heavyweight Champion

Phillips looks to Costello for a response

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Thu 04 Apr 2013, 11:27 pm

The lights dim as the hypertron lights up.

A Machiavelli production

FEAR

The screen lights up a brilliant shine that blinds the audience. As the lights start to fade back to normal, the scene left on the screen is that of a dusty barren wasteland, reminiscent of a an american desert. The camera has a shot fixed on the dried ground as the wildlife can be heard. A snake slithers into view before approaching the camera directly. It stops as it gets closer and looks ready to jump at the lens.

From out of nowhere a hand grabs the snake just below the head. The camera moves to focus on Dario stood in his trademark black outift. He lifts the snake in the air and holds it close to his face.

The snakes hisses uncontrollably as Dario looks at it from different angles, never once flinching.

"Look at you, all angry and enraged. You hiss and fight against a foe that you cannot beat."

Dario brings the snake closer to his face.

"The viper. A killing machine that incapacitates its victims with its debilitating venom. A predator that pounces on the unsuspecting. A vicious killer that strikes fear into normally rational person"

Dario holds the snake level with his face but turns his own face to the camera.

"But I am not rational and I hold no fear over such a one dimensional foe."

Dario continues to squeeze his grip as the snake begins to hiss its venom before finally succumbing and going limp. Dario looks at the animal before running his tongue over the fangs of the viper, taking in the venom.

"Until you face the evil, you cannot conquer the fear"

He throws the snake away and moves towards the camera. He holds out his tongue which is already blistering under the toxins.

"My tongue may be failing but my senses are sharper than ever. The viper is nothing compared to the fear that I bring. The viper, a master operator in his domain but worthless in my presence."

Dario pulls out a flick knife from a sheath attached to his leg. He runs it along the bubbling section of his tongue and draws blood.

"The Viper is weak in my presence. They are all weak in my presence. I know your strengths Mr Wood, as I am sure that you do. But, only I know your fears"

Dario looks around at the limp snake on the ground.

"History will repeat itself. I will draw the life out of you and leave you motionless"

Dario walks past the camera and lifts it up before turning it back on himself showing his face full picture.

"You claim that I need others to help me win. But I think that you misunderstand my standing in this campaign. I do not lead these men or ask them to help me. I deliver them from their fears and they repay me with mutual respect. I do not need them, I do not lay testament at their actions. I direct them in their deliverance."

"Mr Wood, you will see the full implication of what FEAR is all about. And when the time is over, you should lay thanks that I do not covet your title. Because if I did, there would be nothing you could do about it"

Dario walks back over to the snake once more and lifts it up. He goes to his belt and pulls out a pair of pliers.

"This week, your words and threats will prove that the Viper Liam wood is like his namesake here.....without any bite and toothless"

Dario wrenches out the fangs before throwing the snake at the camera. the last shot is the mangled mouth of the mutilated snake. The screen fades as the arena lights come back up.

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 05 Apr 2013, 12:23 am

We find ourselves in a dark unfamiliar room, the sound of a slow eerie music box is playing in the background as the camera begins to shake...suddenly a flashlight shines on and reveals the Viper Liam Wood as if he was about to tell a spooky story.

“BOO!”

A smile appears across his face as he tries to fight the urge to laugh, he lowers the flash light and turns the main light back on to reveal his lavish apartment living room with fake spiders and snakes hung up around him.

“I can't do this sh!t seriously...Hello Dario”

The Viper settles back in his chair with a confident look on his face, he begins to speak directly in to the camera to address the man who he would be facing at the very next EWF Conflict.

“Today's little movie was probably meant to send chills down my spine, right? It was probably meant to scare me so much that I decide to stay at home this weekend but in all honesty it just showed me how pathetic you truly are...you must have felt like a big man tormenting that defenceless animal, tearing out it's teeth just to try and get in my head...sadly you failed, you see...you might have felt that you looked ruthless but to tell you the truth I just saw a kid with his magnifying glass killing ants...the problem is when it comes to the EWF I'm not the ant in this situation, I'm the sun.”

“You might not have any fear, you might not be “logical” but you sure do have a weakness, you underestimate me just like everyone else does until they face me. You see me as an easy challenge, you claim that I'm not in your master plan...I've got an idea for you, why don't you ask Ojore how much of a walkover I was? The last time we were in the ring I eliminated him and went on to become the TV Champion. I have to agree with you on a few points though, the Viper is a master in it's domain and unluckily for you at Conflict you are stepping foot in to the Viper Pit.”

“In my video early this week I asked you to come to the ring on your own, to face me man to man and while you claim to not need the rest of fear I'll be shocked if they don't turn up. So here's my new message to you...bring Ojore, bring whoever the hell you want too, throw every cheap shot at me you possibly can...call it a campaign while you're at it, the rest of us will call it what it truly is...”

“Your only hope.”

As the Viper goes to turn the camera off a figure bursts through the bedroom door dressed head to toe in a bed sheet with The Viper's EWF Television Title around their waist.

???: “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! Dario Maciavelli...I am the ghost of Conflict future, you willlll looooooooooseeeeee!”

The Viper begins to laugh as we realise that it is Emmy in the poorly made ghost outfit.

“Emmy, we're not going for spooky anymore, leave the amature dramatics to the children...I'm here to wrestle”

The scene fades to black with Emmy still pretending to be a ghost, trying to wind up her boyfriend The Viper.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 05 Apr 2013, 5:53 pm

The scene picks up from where was left off, at Thunders lockup makeshift, gym. Hugh Cartwright has not long left and the camera focuses on the poster on the wall. A mans shadow is cast over it from behind. The camera turns to reveal a man wearing a mask, very similar to the mask worn by the masked man in the poster.

Unknown
Ah, I remember that show. It was me vs Angel vs Pepper with Thunder forced to referee. Speaking of the old man, where is he?

Cameraman Dave
Do you mean Thunder? He’s gone to pick up some drinks. Who are you anyway?

The man looks at him with a tilted head.

Unknown
Really? You have no idea who I am?

Cameraman Dave
I’m sorry but, no. Should I?

The masked man gets up close to Cameraman Dave and places his hands on Dave’s chest.

Unknown
I was the ORW World champion; I beat the behemoth Pepper in a triple threat match to earn that title, that was no easy feat, I expect any one in the wrestling industry to know me.

As the masked man pulls back his fist, Thunder steps into shot catching his arm as he pulls it back. Thunder turns him around and puts his finger in to the masked mans face.

Thunder
No, Brett. I didn’t ask you hear so, you could terrorise someone because they don’t know a retired indie champion.

Brett
Yeah, sorry man. My tempers not gotten any better since are days as the Rogue Riders. (he turns to the camera) Uh, I owe you an apology too. I’m the Mimic Brett Unknown. I teamed with a Thunder and others back in the day. Anyway, Thunder, you asked for my help with some training?

Thunder
Yeah, I got a match coming up on Saturday and I’d like to get some practise in. Trev’s here too, somewhere.

As though he heard his name and took it as a que, Trev appears. He and Brett fist bump. The two greet each other in sign language. Visor steps into shot behind the trio.

Visor
Hey, he’s just pulled up and should be here any minute.

Wade Kelvin walks up behind the young man and places his hand oh his shoulder.

Wade
Thanks kid but, think I can tell him myself. By the way I’m here, not that here was easy to find, that email you sent was rather cryptic. So, what did want me to come down here for?

Thunder
Well, we’re teaming up this weekend; I thought it would be a good idea to train together.

Wade
Sounds like a good idea. I take it your think a friendly tag match of you and me verses two of these guys?

Thunder
Yeah. You and me verses Brett and Trev. Visor can watch, maybe learn something.

Brett steps forward and offers his hand to Wade, who accepts the shake.

Brett
I’m Brett and you’ll have to excuse Trev, he’s a mute.

Trev waves and Wade waves back. The four men climb into the ring. Brett and Trev head to one corner, Thunder and Wade to the other. Brett and Trev do rock, paper, scissors to decide who start off. Brett appears to have won and takes to the centre of the ring. Thunder pulls a coin from his pocket.

Thunder
Head I start, tails your in.

The coin flips in the air and lands on the mat, heads up. Thunder pumps his arm and heads to the centre. Thunder removes his t-shirt and throws it aside. Thunder and Brett fist bump and back away from each other slightly. The two circle each other before locking up in a test of strength and Brett slips behind Thunder. He grips Thunder around the waist but, Thunder has it scouted and is out of the hold.

Thunder whips Brett across the ring and he bounces off the ropes. He come hurtling toward Thunder, who goes to catch him for a flapjack but, as Thunder sends Brett up he reverses it in to a DDT. Thunders head is drilled in to the mat; Brett runs off the ropes again and delivers a running drop kick to Thunders spin. Thunder rolls to the ropes and uses them to get back to a vertical base. Brett kicks him in the back and attempts to hit the Code Breaker. Thunder holds on to the ropes causing the manoeuvre to fail and to only damage Brett.

Thunder picks Brett up from the mat and whips him to the corner. Thunder follows in bringing his arm up for a closeline, Brett brings his arms up to defend, as Thunder comes in he changes quickly to a spear. Thunder pulls Brett out of the corner and climbs the turnbuckle to the top rope. He pulls Brett up with him and gets ready for the Thunder Clap. Brett crushes his elbow against Thunders head, causing him to drop the Thunder Clap. Brett throws Thunders arm over his should and lifts Thunder for superplex. The move connects and both men hit the canvas.

Thunder reels from the impact; he crawls along the mat in an attempt to tag out. Brett is quickly to his feet and drags Thunder across the mat to his corner. Brett pulls Thunder to his feet and throws him in to the corner. Brett tags in Trev. Trev runs to the Thunders corner and knocks Wade off the apron. He then runs back towards his own corner, where Brett is waiting to give him a boost. When Trev reaches him, Brett throws Trev in to the air and he lands on Thunders shoulders and quickly doubles over hitting a hurricarana.

Trev makes a cover as Brett steps out. 1…2.kickout. Trevs a little surprised by the kickout but gets back up. He turns his back to Thunder, dances a little prepping for a standing moon sault however, Thunder rolls him up for a school boy pin. ...1…kickout. Both men scramble back to their feet, Trev bounces off the ropes and leaps through the air, Thunder catches him in place for a power slam. Thunder throws Trev up on to his shoulders and goes for an F5, Trev reverses in a tornado DDT. Trev pulls Thunder to his feet and sets him up for a powerbomb. Thunder lifts his head in to Trev’s groin, forcing him to break. Thunder whips Trev to his corner and follows behind. Holding Trev in the corner he tags in Wade.

Wade climbs the turnbuckle after the tag as Thunder, lifts Trev up in to a suplex. Once lifted Wade leaps from the turnbuckle, landing a crossbody on Trev. Thunder climbs out the ring and Wade bounces off the rope. As Wade reaches the downed Trev, he jumps in to a knee drop. Wade locks Trev into an Electron Arm Lock. Trev tried his best to break the lock but is unable to. Just as he goes to tap, Brett makes the save kicking Wade in the head.

Wade returns to a vertical base and pulls Trev to his feet. Wade lifts Trev above his head, military press style. He drops Trev on to the shoulder and then slams him in to the mat. Wade locks Trev in to a Seated Full Nelson. Again Brett makes the save by kicking Wade in the back of the head. A little frustrated by Bretts antics, Wade scrambles to his feet and closelines Brett out of the ring. Wade drags Trev to his feet and sets him up for the Proton Bomb. Wade lifts him up and slams him down, landing the Proton Bomb. Wade rolls back to his feet, drags Trev up and hits the Proton Bomb again.

With Trev out of it, Wade makes the pin …1…2..Brett makes the save levelling Wade with a stiff kick to the head. Brett quickly retreats from the ring and returns to his corner. Wade shoots Brett a look of disgust, Thunder tries to calm Wade but his words fall on deaf ears. Wade stands up, he drags the prone body of Trev up. He lifts Trev up on to his shoulders appearing to go for the Proton Bomb one more time. Instead he launches him across the ring to Brett’s corner. Wade points at Trev and Brett takes the gesture and tags himself in.

Wade charges at Brett who slips through the ropes allowing Wade to crash in to the turnbuckle. Brett returns to the ring and drop kicks Wade in the back, forcing his torso and head in to the turnbuckle. Brett pulls Wade’s head back and head butts the back of his skull. Brett pulls Wade out of the corner and leaps to the top rope, flipping off and hitting Wade with a Whisper in the Wind. Using the ropes for leverage Brett goes for the pin …1…2..Thunder makes the save.

Brett looks at Thunder and Thunder just points back at him. Brett pulls Wade to a vertical base and whips him to the rope, he bounces off and comes back at Brett. Brett leap frogs over Wade, sending him to bounce off the ropes again. Wade comes back at him again, Brett leaps in the air trying to leap frog again, but is caught on Wade’s shoulders. Wade hits the Proton Bomb and rolls over to his corner tagging in Thunder.

Thunder comes in to the ring hot off the tag. He charges across the ring, close lining Brett as he passes, before hitting Trev off the apron with a shoulder block. Thunder spins on his heels while in their corner and crouches. He waits for Brett to stand before hitting him with a spear. Thunder gets to his feet and hits two leg drops, on the third Brett rolls out of the way.

Scrambling back to his feet, Brett kicks a seated Thunder, right across the chops. Thunder appears dazed as he goes down. Sensing an opportunity to put Thunder down for the three, Brett leaps to the top rope of the turnbuckle. Brett leaps off hitting Thunder with a moonsault. …1…2.. Wade makes the save. Brett hits the mat before he gets up. Brett walks over to Wade in his corner, he takes hold of Wades head and head butts him to the floor.

While his attention was on Wade, Thunder has returned to a vertical base and doesn’t look happy. Thunder spins Brett around to face him. He then hit a European Upper cut, stunning Brett. Thunder pull him between his legs and up on to his shoulders. He hits the Tequila Bomb, a series of three powerbombs and goes for the win. …1…2..kickout.

Thunder rolls out the ring to check up on Wade. Wade appears to be ok, though a little dazed. As Thunder turns to renter the ring, Brett flips over the ropes and comes crashing down on top of Thunder. Brett pulls Thunder up and hits him with an RKO on to the concrete floor. Brett pulls Thunder to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Brett climbs to the top turn buckle again and goes for the Shooting Star Press; the risk pays off as he crashes on to Thunder. ...1...2…3.

Brett and Trev celebrate before helping Thunder and Wade to their feet. Thunder puts his hands on his waist and shakes his head.

Thunder
Five minute break, then we go again.

The three men look at Thunder and nod in agreement. Visor throws the four men bottles of Poweraid as the scene fades to black.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 05 Apr 2013, 9:42 pm

Wade Kelvin RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Wade finishes the sparing. He looks up and thinks to himself)

Wade- Thunder this match tomorrow we need to win this because E-Unit stolen that victory at Atonement.

Thunder- I want to get my hands on as much as you do but we need to finish training for the day.

(As Wade walks up suddenly EWF Reporters walks in on the team)

EWF Reporter- Wade Kelvin and Thunder how are you two preparing for when you face the teams of Alex Garcia and E-Unit??

(Wade tkaes the mic from the EWF Reporter)

Wade- Well first and foremost between Thunder and I we have the caliber and skill that it takes to get the job done. E-Unity might have stolen the win. Hell I had plenty of times to win that match even Thunder but it was a fatal four way. Tomorrow this is tag team rules and we will stop those two.

EWF Reporter- How's the collaaboration between the two of you men?

Wade- It's been a blast..we clique and unite and there's good chemstry.

(The scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Sat 06 Apr 2013, 2:47 pm

Alex Garcia is shown talking on his cellphone inside his room at the EWF arena.

Garcia: So you think that is the right decision to make?

Garcia listens to the voice on the other end

Garcia: I supposed I never really thought about it like that. I think I lost sight of things for too long, caught up in the life of a movie star and that isn’t how I was trained. Yes I understand completely what you are saying, I am perceived as somewhat of a joke by everyone around here and that invokes a lot of anger inside of me. No I haven’t touched a drop for two whole weeks now, that was not the way I was taught, to hide my problems, I need to confront them and get back to a sense of reality.

Garcia pauses as his caller continues to speak

Garcia: They think I talk and that I can’t back up my actions, but we both know that isn’t true. We both know that I was trained to be something more than average or normal, I was created for greatness and nothing less. I accept that, the whole scenario with Wood and his girlfriend was not my style, I was trying to change a method that had no need to be tampered with. I now understand the teachings, I have learnt from my mistakes.

Garcia lifts his legs up and places them on a stool, reclining back into his sofa for extra comfort

Garcia: I’ve been training day and night, but I think I need extra guidance. I wouldn’t ask, but I think it is crucial. I know, but if we can work on an agreement then I think it will benefit both parties. You said it yourself, I should be ranking way higher on the food chain, and I think you are the one that can make it happen.

No I haven’t spoken to Magnusson, I’d probably be doing another stretch if I came into contact with him again. I can’t believe the way he has been playing me. I know what you are saying but it is easier said than done, I need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Garcia smiles

Garcia: Yes, I did say that and I believe it. But if you don’t come here and help me then I will never make it happen, I can’t do this alone. How about 30%? You drive a hard bargain but I guess I can’t turn it down, I need this more than ever. We can settle on that then?

Garcia turns his TV on and watches as the news headlines flash up

Garcia: I want to make wrestling transcend once more, I want the news broadcasts to mention our great industry and I am the only one with the tools that can make that happen. How long before you can be here? Really, so soon? No, that is fantastic, the sooner the better I cannot wait to get this new chapter started.

I am tired of being disrespected and mis-represented. I should be lavished with success and opportunities, but they are not forthcoming. You can change all that and I believe together we can take over this whole place. Yes exactly, I am better than that, I am far too talented to be dishonoured in that fashion. If EWF management won’t give me what I want then I am going to take it for myself, they cannot stop me. Sorry, I meant us!

I will make the arrangements immediately and I’ll have you picked up from the airport upon arrival. Until then I will follow your plan to the finest of details, everybody at Conflict is going to be so surprised when they get a glimpse of the real me. I know I have to accept some of the blame for that but now I am going to right all of the wrongs. The cream always rises to the top, that goes without saying.

Garcia smiles again as he kicks off his shoes

Garcia: I really appreciate what you are doing for me, this is twice that you have come to my rescue now, I will not forget it and you will be repaid handsomely. When this all begins, Magnusson is going to wish that he paid attention from the outset. EWF is going to change forever and our names will be cemented in eternal glory. You are not wrong, this is going to be our greatest journey yet. I’ll see you later on. Yes I remember, I won’t do anything but wait for your call, ok, goodbye.

Garcia hangs up the phone and he lounges back further into his sofa with a huge, confident smile upon his face. The female news broadcaster can be heard saying the phrase “a chance is coming” and Garcia laughs.

Garcia: You’re not wrong beautiful, not wrong at all.

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down