The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Froch KO'd in sparring! (video included)

+13
The Boss
Boxtthis
TRUSSMAN66
Il Gialloblu
Adam D
sweet_pea
azania
BoxingFan88
milkyboy
Imperial Ghosty
ShahenshahG
AlexHuckerby
John Bloody Wayne
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Froch KO'd in sparring! (video included) - Page 2 Empty Froch KO'd in sparring! (video included)

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 01 Apr 2013, 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

So this is why training camps get so secretive about letting people film what's going on! I know if a fighter is knocked out in a fight they can't fight again for six weeks, so does that count for sparring too? Fortunately we're not within six weeks of the Kessler rematch, but this will surely dent Carl's confidence, who's always relied on his iron jaw.

Poor quality, but it was probably taken on somebody's phone covertly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Froch KO'd in sparring! (video included) - Page 2 Empty Re: Froch KO'd in sparring! (video included)

Post by Adam D Mon 01 Apr 2013, 3:27 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:To be fair most people have a breakdown at the sight of rick astley - jbw must be nearing that now.

Might be attacked for this but, I dont mind being Rick Rolled. It's such a quality tune imo...

I listened to it all the way through without turning it off too!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Froch KO'd in sparring! (video included) - Page 2 Empty Re: Froch KO'd in sparring! (video included)

Post by milkyboy Mon 01 Apr 2013, 3:30 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Who the F**k is Rick Astley??

I'll give you a clue:

He's no stranger to love

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 3:31 pm

I'm surprised with that haircut..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:01 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Have I just been done?

Nah you just got rick rolled like the rest of us! Reckon the OP had a right laugh watching the others jump in on his gag rather than man up that they were rick rolled, it's happened to me so many times now but still raises a smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:04 pm

A guy that Pete Waterman says remains one of the greatest voices in pop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:15 pm

milkyboy wrote:Just goes to show you can't switch off, even in sparring, shah... You know the rules and so do I.

Haha I was open mouthed reading the comments, then something clicked at this one. Still checked the link though......

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:23 pm

Oh sorry soho, are we supposed to man up. Yes I clicked on the link... played along purely for the purpose of winding Alex up, who couldn't open it. Maybe, if we'd fessed up, the wind up wouldnt have worked!

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:24 pm

The whole point was to keep the gag going to get other people to feel as foolish as you. (Yes I also clicked the link....)

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:29 pm

From ShahenshahG To John Bloody Wayne, Today at 13:19

Youve been had three times in one day you think we are actually going to trust any link you give us?

Gives an oppurtunity to get alex though

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:30 pm

Foolish as you dear children. I was glad though that everyone played along, was dreadfully bored at work.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:30 pm

I never feel foolish when I get rick rolled I just laugh! JBW done well probably the quickest ever 500 + views in the history of the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:33 pm

sohotnot wrote:I never feel foolish when I get rick rolled I just laugh! JBW done well probably the quickest ever 500 + views in the history of the forum.

I should try that with the podcast to get some hits!

"v2Boxing podcast where Tyson Fury fights Mike Tyson - video included and no Rick Astley"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:33 pm

... Never heard of rickrolling until today. I live a sheltered life.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:38 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:From ShahenshahG To John Bloody Wayne, Today at 13:19

Youve been had three times in one day you think we are actually going to trust any link you give us?

Gives an oppurtunity to get alex though

Well... It's nice to know you were thinking of me...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 4:43 pm

Adam D wrote:
sohotnot wrote:I never feel foolish when I get rick rolled I just laugh! JBW done well probably the quickest ever 500 + views in the history of the forum.

I should try that with the podcast to get some hits!

"v2Boxing podcast where Tyson Fury fights Mike Tyson - video included and no Rick Astley"

Not a bad idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Boss Mon 01 Apr 2013, 5:11 pm

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKPd2r-dv51gHgQgWUIi7pVGqi1C2Szrr8OpA0oUzCHXUX6PxQPn1cIJga

Still haven't managed the art of spoilers. But the link seemed apt!

The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 01 Apr 2013, 5:13 pm

Froch KO'd in sparring! (video included) - Page 2 18414

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 5:22 pm

The Boss wrote:http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKPd2r-dv51gHgQgWUIi7pVGqi1C2Szrr8OpA0oUzCHXUX6PxQPn1cIJga

Still haven't managed the art of spoilers. But the link seemed apt!

I like it! I bet old Rick can't believe the attention he still receives after more than 20 years!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Boss Mon 01 Apr 2013, 5:23 pm

All well deserved too!

The Boss

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Mon 01 Apr 2013, 5:53 pm

I don't admitting I swallowed that properly. I was genuinely gutted.

T0ssers.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 5:55 pm

I wish my Wife swallowed..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 01 Apr 2013, 6:01 pm

I think I got a walkman for Christmas around about 1987. I was also given Level 42's 'Running in the Family' and I'm pretty sure I also got Rick Astley's debut.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by md_fan Mon 01 Apr 2013, 7:34 pm

I heard that Duran was Rick-rolled like a drunk by Tommy Hearns.

md_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:13 pm

pfft. what a joke. haha

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2