The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN Coverage

3 posters

Go down

ESPN Coverage Empty ESPN Coverage

Post by RDuncan8 Tue 03 May 2011, 10:07 pm

Is it just me or is the ESPN coverage of the playoffs really poor. Have we seen a conference semi-final game yet? Schedules dont show any upcoming. Maybe they havnt been updated. Good job I'm in to ice hockey or it would of been a complete waste of money.

RDuncan8

Back to top Go down

ESPN Coverage Empty Re: ESPN Coverage

Post by Nay Wed 04 May 2011, 6:54 pm

Hey

It hasn't been too bad, i find the recording on sky+ awful tho always cuts of the end

On Saturday at 12.00am Chicago - Atlanta, followed by Lakers - Dallas at 2.30 am
On Sunday at 1.00 am Boston - Miami

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by RDuncan8 Wed 04 May 2011, 7:07 pm

Yeah, i noticed the tv schedules have been updated. Still not as good as the ice hockey coverage of pretty much every game but it's better than nothing.

The sky+ is awful. Most times it aint even close to the end.

RDuncan8

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 04 May 2011, 7:49 pm

yes i have started recording the program after as well to make sure i get to see, nothing worse than it stopping with 3 mins to go

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by KingslandKate Sat 07 May 2011, 11:07 pm

I've found that Virgin also cuts the end off. I don't know if you can do this with Sky but I set a manual recording. For example, instead of recording the individual programmes last night through the tv guide, I set a recording to start at 11.55pm to run until 6am this morning. You can have the time at the end without having to record the following programme (which is usually an hour+ and as I'm running on about 6 hours free, I need all the time I can get!!!) king

KingslandKate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down