The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Uglier To Watch: A Swing And A Miss Slugger Or A Back Footed Fighter Who Won't Let Their Hands Go For Love Or Money?

+3
John Bloody Wayne
ShahenshahG
davidemore
7 posters

Go down

What's Uglier To Watch: A Swing And A Miss Slugger Or A Back Footed Fighter Who Won't Let Their Hands Go For Love Or Money? Empty What's Uglier To Watch: A Swing And A Miss Slugger Or A Back Footed Fighter Who Won't Let Their Hands Go For Love Or Money?

Post by davidemore Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:01

For me, the swinger. Just.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

What's Uglier To Watch: A Swing And A Miss Slugger Or A Back Footed Fighter Who Won't Let Their Hands Go For Love Or Money? Empty Re: What's Uglier To Watch: A Swing And A Miss Slugger Or A Back Footed Fighter Who Won't Let Their Hands Go For Love Or Money?

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:03

The second, Dirrel specifically.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

What's Uglier To Watch: A Swing And A Miss Slugger Or A Back Footed Fighter Who Won't Let Their Hands Go For Love Or Money? Empty Re: What's Uglier To Watch: A Swing And A Miss Slugger Or A Back Footed Fighter Who Won't Let Their Hands Go For Love Or Money?

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:04

The swinger"s uglier. But I like ugly.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:05

That was meant to be a ' not a "

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:34

John Bloody Wayne wrote:The swinger"s uglier. But I like ugly.

That would explain the lack of quality women in your swinging parties...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:34

AlexHuckerby wrote:
John Bloody Wayne wrote:The swinger"s uglier. But I like ugly.

That would explain the lack of quality women in your swinging parties...

Hahahahahhahaha

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:35

If I was in the fight...A back footed fighter who wouldn't let his hands go would be more beautiful than Meg Ryan naked dangling from my bed....

If I'm not in the fight....It's tough to call............. Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:38

Danny Garcia was a swinger against khan! Seemed to work a treat

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Fri Apr 05 2013, 20:50

Funny TRUSS. Diamond it works if you hit, was thinking more along the lines of Tony Bellew. The confused look on his face was as entertaining as it got.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri Apr 05 2013, 21:09

Liked the movie swingers, Vince Vaughn and John Favreau (However you spell it).

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri Apr 05 2013, 22:16

Fat girls can't run away as quickly, although lassos sometimes slip off their massive necks.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue Apr 09 2013, 22:23

I've never had a swing with a Miss Slugger but after twenty years with the same girl...

I'm up for anything..... raspberry

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down