The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News From the Card in Macau (Spoliers!!!)

4 posters

Go down

News From the Card in Macau (Spoliers!!!) Empty News From the Card in Macau (Spoliers!!!)

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 5:34 pm

Great card in China and there were a few surprises.

Roman Martinez was extremely lucky to hold on to his title with a SD win over Diego Magdaleno, I thought that Diego Magdaleno had done enough to get the win.

Also on the card Brian Viloria lost a SD Juan Francisco Estrada in an upset victory. The younger challenger decided to fight on the inside leading up to the championship rounds and really started putting a beating on Viloria, who was out on his feet in the 12th.

Zou Shimming won every round of his debut contest and looked classy in parts and vulnerable in others, if he could develop some power, then he would most certainly be one to watch.

All in all a very enjoyable afternoon of boxing.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

News From the Card in Macau (Spoliers!!!) Empty Re: News From the Card in Macau (Spoliers!!!)

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 06 Apr 2013, 5:44 pm

Great card, missed the 4th round of the Shimming fight as the satellite went down but it was all one way with Shimming hitting him clean but not hurting him

Viloria-Estrada was a FOTY contender and an upset but the wars caught up with Viloria as he gassed in the championship rounds

Estrada is 22 and has a bright future. He was a little unlucky against Gonzales but got the deserved win today

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

News From the Card in Macau (Spoliers!!!) Empty Re: News From the Card in Macau (Spoliers!!!)

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 06 Apr 2013, 5:55 pm

Roman Martinez was fortunate to be on the right side of decisions the last two times I've seen him fight, and that doesn't include this one which I haven't seen.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Sat 06 Apr 2013, 6:46 pm

I hadn't even realised this card was on. I got a text from one of my mates but was out at the time. It's sounded like a great bunch of fights.

I take it it was on boxnation?

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat 06 Apr 2013, 7:11 pm

spencerclarke wrote:I hadn't even realised this card was on. I got a text from one of my mates but was out at the time. It's sounded like a great bunch of fights.

I take it it was on boxnation?

Yep, feed cut out in the 3rd round of the Shou fight, but we got to see all the other fights, didn't really care too much about that one.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down