The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The difference between Swansea and Cardiff

+2
GSC
t1000advancedprototype
6 posters

Go down

The difference between Swansea and Cardiff Empty The difference between Swansea and Cardiff

Post by t1000advancedprototype Wed 17 Apr 2013, 9:47 am

Swansea

Survive the premiership
Win a cup
Top half finish
Focus on their own affairs

Cardiff

Sing songs about Swansea

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

The difference between Swansea and Cardiff Empty Re: The difference between Swansea and Cardiff

Post by Guest Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:11 am

Be interesting to see how they fare in the EPL, although achieving what Swansea have is more than likely never going to happen. If there going to spend £20-25m on players like the owner has said though then they could do alright, never a guarantee though.

Back to top Go down

The difference between Swansea and Cardiff Empty Re: The difference between Swansea and Cardiff

Post by GSC Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:01 pm

Swansea's rise is a good story. I do struggle to see much romance with the rise of Cardiff under this regime. Franchise FC is a nice summation, yeah they went up, but they peed all over their own history to do so.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:21 pm

Being fair to Cardiff they have been there or there about for years in the Championship, whilst Prem teams were getting relegated with the parachute payments to play with for an instant return to the prem, they have always had a squad that competes in the Top 6 so its probably about time they made it to the automatic promotion spots!

Cant see myself going to Cardiff away next season however haha but it will be interesting to see a new derby in the Prem

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:03 pm

Is this thread some pathetic jibe at Cardiff?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 17 Apr 2013, 4:40 pm

good luck to cardiff..

This is going to be one of the most important promotions ever- due to the bigger ballon payments coming in. Which may see non promoted teams this year having a massive disadvantage.. so even if cardiff do go down- chances are they can all go straight back up!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 17 Apr 2013, 7:11 pm

Spoiler:
Looking forward to next season. Not sure if the stadium increase is gonna happen this summer. May well need to with the demand for season tickets. I wont get one as wont make enough games for the value due to commitments. Will try and make as many as possible though. Think we may even be able to rent out the Millennium Stadium for some of the bigger games. Even as a Cardiff fan I wish Swansea no ill so not quite sure in the point of this article

BLUEBIRDS!!!

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down