The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R-Truth & John Morrison's feud at RAW

4 posters

Go down

R-Truth & John Morrison's feud at RAW Empty R-Truth & John Morrison's feud at RAW

Post by ADMIN Wed 04 May 2011, 9:15 pm

I don’t know what “Deuces” means (I know it means “twos” and “poops,” but I think it’s supposed to mean something exclamatory as well), but R-Truth has been them lately. There’s a downside to the first wrestling match ending in zero seconds because of a pre-match attack, but Truth is justified here: he’s lost a connection with his friends and fans, and is so unbelievably peed off because he’s SURE he’s in the right, and nobody will understand it. They just keep booing him and cheering what, and it’s driving him mad. I like that. I also like it when somebody shows up out of nowhere and murders John Morrison, especially when that goes on for more than several minutes.

And look at his face. R-Truth’s face is awesome. JR’s understated “R-Truth looks possessed!” was amazing, as were his desperate attempts to get the Paydirt over as a violent move. People shat on Paul Burchill’s C4 because the guy holding him had to back flip to make the move work, but Truth doesn’t hook a leg or anything, he just holds them there and jumps to the side, and the guy collapses onto his face helplessly as if guided by supernatural forces. And then sometimes they forget that it was supposed to hurt, as in the case of…

Worst: John Morrison Forgets How Necks Work

Morrison had me for a moment. He was lying on the ground with his arm python’d around his neck, trying to get up without the help of the trainers, EMTs, referees down. I was buying that Truth’s attack had severely hurt his neck, and the screaming kids in the first few rows agreed with me. Then, as if he was giving me the middle finger through my television set, Morrison flipped his hair back to get it out of his face, using only his neck. I felt like the manager from Slap Shot when this happened. “WHAT’RE YA DOOOOIN’?!”

So, to recap, here is a list of things John Morrison doesn’t understand:

1. How friends work
2. How girlfriends work
3. How pro wrestling works
4. How to speak without sounding like a fat 11-year old
5. How necks work

taken from: http://withleather.uproxx.com/2011/05/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-52-happy-dead-osama-bin-laden-day/3

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

R-Truth & John Morrison's feud at RAW Empty Re: R-Truth & John Morrison's feud at RAW

Post by Brady12 Thu 05 May 2011, 12:10 am

Truth has done well since his heel turn... I think his character has generated some decent heat. My guess is this turn has caught on a lot more than the suits thought.... Let him run with it & throw him in a programme with Cena to see if he sinks or swims in the main event

Brady12

Back to top Go down

R-Truth & John Morrison's feud at RAW Empty Re: R-Truth & John Morrison's feud at RAW

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 05 May 2011, 1:21 am

I'd agree with Brady here, I'm well up for seeing Truth in a program with Cena, I don't expect him to win the title but Truh offers Cena a different kind of oponent to what we're used to seeing and it would be a genuinely fresh feud, Truths got a great body, good on the mic and a great look, he also has enough in the ring to do the matches justice

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 05 May 2011, 2:43 am

ive gone from disliking truth to now liking him. great article, very funny indeed.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down