The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ?

+7
Holymiky
Mr H
Brady12
User Name
JoshSansom
Adam D
Fernando
11 posters

Go down

which company would you take over

if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Vote_lcap56%if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Vote_lcap31%if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Vote_lcap13%if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Vote_lcap0%if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Empty if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ?

Post by Fernando Wed 04 May 2011, 10:45 pm

if you could take over any of these 3 companies which would you choose and what would you do to it.

personally id take over roh and get it on network tv and bring it some star quality not the rudey poo like hogan.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Empty Re: if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ?

Post by Adam D Wed 04 May 2011, 10:50 pm

I would take TNA.

Just due to the fact it has the tools (ie best wrestlers and TV deal) but is underperforming due to terrible booking and awful stories.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ? Empty Re: if you could take over a wrestling company which would it be ?

Post by JoshSansom Wed 04 May 2011, 11:00 pm

WWE - has the money, air time and resources to be the best promotion and by being in charge of it I could make it into the best promotion there is... Not that I am arrogant or anything.

Either that or I would learn that the majority of wrestlers are hateful little creeps when you get to know them and I wouldn't want anything to do with them and I would hire Bischoff to deal with it, he would hire Hogan and Flair (who would sign the contract in his own blood - "Don't need a pen when I'm blading... WOOO!) and turn it into TNA.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Wed 04 May 2011, 11:40 pm

Would have to be ROH then whore it to every Network going.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed 04 May 2011, 11:50 pm

I couldn't do any, I post on a wrestling board ever now & again that's all

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 May 2011, 9:15 am

Take over WWE, get all the top talent from TNA and put them out of business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 05 May 2011, 1:31 pm

I'd take over WWE. I'd give Christian and CM Punk year long World Championship reigns then make a match between them for the Undisputed Championship at Wrestlemania, sit back and watch the internet have one giant e-orgasm.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 05 May 2011, 1:34 pm

Mr H wrote:I'd take over WWE. I'd give Christian and CM Punk year long World Championship reigns then make a match between them for the Undisputed Championship at Wrestlemania, sit back and watch the internet have one giant e-orgasm.

LOL! Good idea nonetheless!

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 05 May 2011, 1:39 pm

Mr H wrote:I'd take over WWE. I'd give Christian and CM Punk year long World Championship reigns then make a match between them for the Undisputed Championship at Wrestlemania, sit back and watch the internet have one giant e-orgasm.

I'd tweak it slightly...

I'd take over WWE. I'd give Christian and CM Punk year long World Championship reigns then make a match between them for the Undisputed Championship at Wrestlemania only for them both to be squashed cleanly by Randy Orton and then sit back and watch as the internet explodes.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 05 May 2011, 2:28 pm

I'd choose the WWE as well, while I do believe TNA have bundles of potential I believe that if the WWE got serious and swapped realistic subtle storylines around one big storyline with a long term plan which leaves the door open for a few endings instead of the wham bam week to week booking that leaves Vince terrified to make his top faces appear vulnrable then the shows would IMO become a million times better

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by A Fine Folk. Thu 05 May 2011, 3:20 pm

Easy choice Fernando Smile.

A Fine Folk.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 05 May 2011, 3:30 pm

It would have to be ROH, I just love everything that they do. It is wrestling at its best. I'd pump some cash into the coffers and try and sign the guys from TNA and WWE that should be in the limelight and I would make them my top dogs. Mr Punk would be #1 priority and I'd try and nab John Moxley too. I'd then show the world real wrestling.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down