The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 24th April - TNA, WWE and Long Term Booking

+5
Hero
Enforcer
Adam D
crippledtart
Dolphin Ziggler
9 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 24th April - TNA, WWE and Long Term Booking Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 24th April - TNA, WWE and Long Term Booking

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 25 Apr - 14:17

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/04/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-24th-april.html

Hello one and all and welcome to another edition of the V2 Wrestling Podcast.

It's been an action packed week for both companies.

TNA managed the fall out from Bully Ray's successful title defence against Jeff Hardy. Is this a feud that we have seen the last of or will a wronged Hardy be back for another shot at vengeance?

There was also a thrills and spills X-Division battle between Kenny King, Petey Williams and Zema Ion. We talk X-Division and the way its managed by TNA, with due reverence given to Williams' amazing finisher.

WWE were in the UK at the O2, and Chris went along to watch what they had to offer. Our man was impressed with what he saw, especially from Big E Langston, but was this just because he was there or was it actually a good show?

The team refused to discuss HHH/Lesnar III in protest of the continuation of a feud we were all done with. How do the listeners feel about Trips and Brock in a cage?

Finally, the discussion section talked long term booking. Does it even exist in modern wrestling?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 24th April - TNA, WWE and Long Term Booking Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 24th April - TNA, WWE and Long Term Booking

Post by crippledtart Thu 25 Apr - 16:59

Parental discretion is advised

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 24th April - TNA, WWE and Long Term Booking Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 24th April - TNA, WWE and Long Term Booking

Post by Adam D Thu 25 Apr - 17:03

Did you discuss the X Division cam?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 25 Apr - 17:37

Completley forgot about that! We spent quite a while discussing the X Division structure and the current roster for the division though. I didn't think it really added anything to the match - it could be more use in a decent match where there are a couple of big spots though.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 25 Apr - 17:39

Enforcer wrote:Completley forgot about that! We spent quite a while discussing the X Division structure and the current roster for the division though. I didn't think it really added anything to the match - it could be more use in a decent match where there are a couple of big spots though.

Or a knockout match for up close and interesting angles!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 25 Apr - 17:45

Taryn Terrell v Miss Tessmacher has to happen - and the ref cam would be perfect for that!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 25 Apr - 20:01

Big E Langston
He's strong...and he's fast!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 25 Apr - 20:17

Was there any discussion around the Emmalution?

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 25 Apr - 20:24

Afraid not MTTCWB, we did discuss NXT in places but not the Divas. I'll see if I can shoehorn the Emmalution in next week for you!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 25 Apr - 20:26

That would be Emmazing!
Is there a forum to submit questions to be asked on the Poddy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 25 Apr - 20:35

You can post them on this thread - we'll try to get through everything asked (within reason!).

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 25 Apr - 20:35

Cool. Ok then...

What do you guys think of the Emmalution?

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 25 Apr - 20:37

I really like her, she looks chipper.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 25 Apr - 21:41

Too much time spent homophobically abusing me to talk about Emma Laugh

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 25 Apr - 22:14

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Too much time spent homophobically abusing me to talk about Emma Laugh

It's our way of showing we love you for who you are

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 26 Apr - 0:14

Big E heart

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sat 27 Apr - 1:41

So beautiful singing that lads, ideal replacements for the hole left in everyone heart by the break up of JLS!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue 30 Apr - 19:37

good show fella's been playing catch up with the previous shows as have missed a few keep up the good work Very Happy well maybe less abusing of DR House and more love for BIG E

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Tue 30 Apr - 20:28

The problem with House is that he's not strong or fast

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 2 May - 7:28

Well you're all in for a treat this week!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 2 May - 7:38

Hero wrote:Well you're all in for a treat this week!

Have you organised a lynching party for me?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 2 May - 7:46

I think the last 20 minutes is the worst thing i've ever done, and I've been involved in some very un-entertaining things in my lifetime

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 2 May - 7:52

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:I think the last 20 minutes is the worst thing i've ever done, and I've been involved in some very un-entertaining things in my lifetime

I'm really looking forward to it now

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 2 May - 7:54

It's TNA level of booking for the 3rd part. It's like Jeff Hardy's inner monologue set free.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 2 May - 8:02

It was fun for us at the least, especially after the duck from last week returned

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 2 May - 8:03

Hero wrote:It's TNA level of booking for the 3rd part. It's like Jeff Hardy's inner monologue set free.

Does that mean Adam's calling people a-holes again?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 2 May - 8:06

No, it involved badgers and Chikara.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 2 May - 8:08

I'm actually less surprised by the mention of Badgers than Chikara

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down