The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the next 2 hours, I am on Hook watch...

+3
MarcusHalberstram
actionman
thebluesmancometh
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For the next 2 hours, I am on Hook watch... - Page 2 Empty For the next 2 hours, I am on Hook watch...

Post by thebluesmancometh Fri 26 Apr 2013, 7:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

IMHO Hook as it stands isn't on the plane in the summer, he hasn't had any game time in the 6N and isn't in view easily in France, however tonight there is no other contenders to distract Gatland taking a long hard look at 1 man (unless I'm mistaken)

The focus tonight will be solely on Hook, there must be a seat or 2 undecided and a utility back like Hook is always going to beg the question even when not playing that well, but Hook must have a blinder tonight to book his seat, an absolute stormer!!!

He is in a difficult position, team tactics and team performance must be key, but at the same time he'll want to highlight hois skillset...

Come on the Hooky, lets see what you got!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

For the next 2 hours, I am on Hook watch... - Page 2 Empty Re: For the next 2 hours, I am on Hook watch...

Post by nathan Fri 26 Apr 2013, 10:30 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:
nathan wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:
nathan wrote:i have to admit and some of you guys may disagree but i think "The Brand" is coming across pretty well in this analysis.

???

Haskell.

Laugh I shouldve known!!!!

Ive never disliked him like some do TBH, Ive met him, and seen tons of his promo/conditioning stuff and he always just struck me as a supremley confident individual, very restrictive and not as charismatic as usual.

yeah he used to be full of himself but seems to have mellowed now a days. I following him on twitter and seems to come across well.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2