The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gareth Bale - PFA's Young Player & Player of the year + Team of the Year

3 posters

Go down

Gareth Bale - PFA's Young Player &  Player of the year + Team of the Year Empty Gareth Bale - PFA's Young Player & Player of the year + Team of the Year

Post by KO-KING Mon 29 Apr 2013, 4:35 pm

"It's a massive honour. To be voted by your peers is one of the biggest things in the game. It's great to win it and I am delighted" - Bale

Surely the Player of the year and young player of the year should be won by two different players, but pointless if both is won by the same player in my opinion

team

-------------------De Gea ------------------
Zabaleta - Ferdinand -- Vertonghen -- Baines
------------Carrick --- Mata-----------------
---Hazard --------------------------Bale
--------------RVP------Suarez--------------

Pretty good team,

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Gareth Bale - PFA's Young Player &  Player of the year + Team of the Year Empty Re: Gareth Bale - PFA's Young Player & Player of the year + Team of the Year

Post by kingraf Mon 29 Apr 2013, 5:03 pm

The scary thing is I dont think the EPL 'All-stars' could beat any team in the Champions League semi-finals
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Gareth Bale - PFA's Young Player &  Player of the year + Team of the Year Empty Re: Gareth Bale - PFA's Young Player & Player of the year + Team of the Year

Post by KO-KING Mon 29 Apr 2013, 5:59 pm

kingraf wrote:The scary thing is I dont think the EPL 'All-stars' could beat any team in the Champions League semi-finals

I think if they replaced Hazard or Mata for a holding Mid like Phil jones, or maybe Yaya Toure, they would have a better chance, as they would be defensively more sound,

I think it would have a good chance to beat the Semi Final teams - Goals in Bale, RVP and suarez, more goal scorers than any other team in my opinion

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by JPX Mon 29 Apr 2013, 6:07 pm

Bale had a good 3 months, other than that pretty average. Plus, whenever I have watched him he usually misses 3 or 4 sitters before he scores. But then I suppose he is doing well to get player of year in that Spurs team................they're boring as hell.

JPX

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 29 Apr 2013, 6:08 pm

How many did RVP, Suarez, Bale score in Europe?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 29 Apr 2013, 6:08 pm

Honest Q, I have no idea
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:21 pm

kingraf wrote:Honest Q, I have no idea

RVP 3 - CL

Bale 3 - EL

Suarez 4 - EL

So RVP has the advantage here in my opinion, 3 in champions league> 4 in Europa league

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Mon 29 Apr 2013, 10:22 pm

JPX wrote:Bale had a good 3 months, other than that pretty average. Plus, whenever I have watched him he usually misses 3 or 4 sitters before he scores. But then I suppose he is doing well to get player of year in that Spurs team................they're boring as hell.

What, Spurs are a good team to watch, he carried Spurs, when he doesnt play Spurs drop down couple of levels, if he was playing they would have been still in the europa league

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:12 am

Ronaldo's matched that on his own, as has Lewandoski. Its a good team, no mistake, its just not especially great.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:36 am

Been booked more times for diving than he's scored in the Europa League has our "player of the year"

A shining example to all.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 30 Apr 2013, 1:51 pm

This season there was no individual stand-out. Plus Bale was the better story (Ronaldo-lite makes good). The 2007-08 (Ronaldo on fire), Or 2009-10 (Rooney 26 goals, Lamps 22 goals 17 assists), and 2003-04 (Henry also on fire) had dominant players
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down