The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Announce Partnership with Yahoo!

+2
psycho-gooner
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

WWE Announce Partnership with Yahoo! Empty WWE Announce Partnership with Yahoo!

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 01 May 2013, 12:07 am

According to WWE.com

Yahoo! will be the premier global video distribution partner for WWE, with a dedicated hub on Yahoo! for all WWE content. Beginning summer 2013, the following WWE content will be available on Yahoo! globally:

Monday Night Raw pre-show: A 30-minute, pre-show to each new Monday Night Raw will be exclusive to Yahoo!.
Original programming: Two weekly series of 50 episodes per year will be produced exclusively for distribution on Yahoo!.
Premium archive: Yahoo! will have exclusive access to WWE archives of historical full matches, shows, highlights and other events.
Additional live events: Yahoo! will air live, pre-show content for every pay-per-view event.
Clips from current TV programming: Clips from all WWE television programs will now be available on Yahoo!.

I was just thinking to myself "three hours just isnt enough for a monday night of wrestling"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

WWE Announce Partnership with Yahoo! Empty Re: WWE Announce Partnership with Yahoo!

Post by psycho-gooner Wed 01 May 2013, 10:02 am

I would love to know exactly how popular these pre-shows actually are, ratings-wise

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

WWE Announce Partnership with Yahoo! Empty Re: WWE Announce Partnership with Yahoo!

Post by Marky Wed 01 May 2013, 2:23 pm

I've only ever watched the Wrestlemania pre show, the rest i've never cared about.

All it'll mean is the dark match is replaced by a pre-show match.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 01 May 2013, 3:28 pm

I watch the pre show before the PPV usually and they aren't actually that bad tbf. I really liked the one at Wrestle Mania this year. The 3 people on the panel JR, Kofi and Dusty it was like before a football match when there in the studio hyping the game up etc. So long may it continue IMO. However ...

A pre show for Raw, really?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 May 2013, 4:07 pm

RAW should be 24 hours live every Monday

I want breakfast show, lunch show, dinner show, pre shor, show, after show, late show, bed show...the lot...make it happen Vince you sooooooonavabiiiiitch

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 01 May 2013, 4:13 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:RAW should be 24 hours live every Monday

I want breakfast show, lunch show, dinner show, pre shor, show, after show, late show, bed show...the lot...make it happen Vince you sooooooonavabiiiiitch

That's not the craziest idea..
It'd be called Before the Raw, with Hacksaw Jim Duggan and The Iron Sheik.
Wink

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 May 2013, 4:18 pm

Haha these Wrestlers today are souless compared to those crazy cats

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down