The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which animals would make the best wrestlers?

+11
Kid Vicious
JamesLincs
Dr Gregory House MD
Bull
Shot 21 LCFC
Mr H
crippledtart
Enforcer
The Womble
Adam D
Hero
15 posters

Go down

Which animals would make the best wrestlers? Empty Which animals would make the best wrestlers?

Post by Hero Thu 2 May - 7:40

It's the age old question, its baffled scientists since the beginning of time but last night on the podcast we discussed it and we think its only right and fair to you the v2 masses to join in...

Which animals would make the best wrestlers?

Now my reasoning for this is that a number of wrestlers seem to like snakes as nicknames etc, Jake the Snake, The Rattlesnake Stone Cold, The Viper Randy Orton, Santino's Cobra and the Slow Worm Great Khali (yeah okay it's a limbless reptile). But why snakes, they'd be rubbish wrestlers! No hands or legs limits their move range more than John Cena, though they do have a plus point of no shoulders so could not be pinned but throw them out of the ring and generally they'd struggle to get back before the count of ten.
Personally I went for the badger, a ferocious beastie if ever I saw one, has two sets of legs which is a bonus and can threaten the opponent with TB. Only concern is the number of hit and runs that take place in WWE, a badger v Rikishi doesn't bode well for my black and white friend.

But what about you, which animal do you think would reign supreme in the ring?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Which animals would make the best wrestlers? Empty Re: Which animals would make the best wrestlers?

Post by Guest Thu 2 May - 9:01

Bears - ask Daniel Bryan

Back to top Go down

Which animals would make the best wrestlers? Empty Re: Which animals would make the best wrestlers?

Post by Adam D Thu 2 May - 9:21

To be fair to Snakes, a boa constrictor would have a good range of submission techniques.

I would go for a Kangaroo - good at boxing, doing high flying jumps. and they could conceal foreign objects such as knuckledusters in their pouches. Although I guess they would be called pawdusters or something.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 2 May - 9:22

An Octopus would be fairly decent. Multiple clotheslines and choke holds. Could grab hold of the ring ropes in a Royal Rumble and stop themselves being eliminated. Might be better suited in a tag team though with say.....a squirrel.
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 2 May - 9:26

The obvious drawback with an octopus is that there are not a lot of underwater wrestling promotions!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 2 May - 9:29

There might be, we just don't know about them........
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 2 May - 9:30

Daddy long legs would have the unique distinction of being a rubbish wrestler but sounding the most like one.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 2 May - 9:32

And if they were bitten then the opponent would die.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 2 May - 9:42

Surely it has to be a tortoise? If that motherf*cker hides in his shell you ain't beating him for sh*t. You'd gas so bad trying to beat him down that in the end he'd appear from his shell and hook your leg for the 1-2-3.

Incidently, the tortoise would have a quicker ring walk than The Undertaker, have more charisma than Del Rio and be a better worker than Ryback.

Bret Hart would also rate the match 3/10.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 2 May - 9:46

A porcupine and hedgehog could be like the Legion of Doom of the animal kingdom.

What a ruuuussshhhhhhhh (to get out of the way of traffic)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 2 May - 9:48

A skunk could be the Tajiri of the animal wrestling world, except it wouldn't spray its mist from its mouth..........

Last edited by crazygangwomble on Thu 2 May - 9:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 2 May - 10:42

Ok Im gonna go with the obvious - gorrilla.

NOW SOMEONE TELL ME WHO CAN STOP A M*THERF*CKING GORRILLA!!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 2 May - 10:55

antlord.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 2 May - 11:15

What about a Rabid Wolverine?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 May - 11:45

TheBrahmaBull wrote:antlord.
yawn

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 2 May - 11:47

Mr H wrote:Surely it has to be a tortoise? If that motherf*cker hides in his shell you ain't beating him for sh*t. You'd gas so bad trying to beat him down that in the end he'd appear from his shell and hook your leg for the 1-2-3.

Incidently, the tortoise would have a quicker ring walk than The Undertaker, have more charisma than Del Rio and be a better worker than Ryback.

i would of thought the tortoise would be the easiest to beat, roll him over and hes fooked

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Thu 2 May - 11:49

I'd put my money on a Honey Badger.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 2 May - 12:26

My Jack Russel would make a great heel, always barking at other dogs when the gate is closed, nowhere to be seen when it opens. Conveniently backs away when my rotweiler (puppy) is barking at it, but jumps it (literally) the minute its back is turned.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 2 May - 12:57

JamesLincs wrote:
Mr H wrote:Surely it has to be a tortoise? If that motherf*cker hides in his shell you ain't beating him for sh*t. You'd gas so bad trying to beat him down that in the end he'd appear from his shell and hook your leg for the 1-2-3.

i would of thought the tortoise would be the easiest to beat, roll him over and hes fooked

But his arms will be in his shell therefore you can't pin his shoulders to the mat Wink

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 2 May - 13:08

Kid Vicious wrote:I'd put my money on a Honey Badger.

Awwwwww what a sweet little name. Surely these guys cant be dangerous... Whistle

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Thu 2 May - 13:37

Kid Vicious wrote:I'd put my money on a Honey Badger.

This.
The craziest wee buggers alive today.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 2 May - 13:45

Nothing can stop the honey badger when it's hungry, it's badass.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 2 May - 14:04

The answer is obviously the squirrel...don't believe me? watch this.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 2 May - 16:45

Im sure Adrian Neville vs A Horse is set up for the future

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 2 May - 16:58

Lillian Garcia?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 2 May - 17:15

Hero wrote:Lillian Garcia?

If she is an animal then Im definitely up for a bit of beastiality!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 2 May - 17:16

Well I heard she was no longer allowed near the frozen aisle in Tesco's after the recent food scandal.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 May - 18:02

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Ok Im gonna go with the obvious - gorrilla.

NOW SOMEONE TELL ME WHO CAN STOP A M*THERF*CKING GORRILLA!!!!

Adds a whole new meaning to the Gorilla position right there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 2 May - 18:05

The Panda has been the face of the WWF for years. Must be a reason for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down