The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st May - TNA, WWE and for some reason some animals

4 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st May - TNA, WWE and for some reason some animals Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st May - TNA, WWE and for some reason some animals

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 am

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/05/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-1st-may.html

Good Day again to the many thousands of fans across the globe!

It is a new month and for you we have a freshly baked podcast brimming with insight, discussion and ducks. That's right, Adam and Paul were forced out after the duck took residence on the podcast, leaving you fine folks with Chris "Pretty Boy" Wilkerson, Gavin "The Brain" Duenas and Richard "Hero" Hudson. And a duck.

The discussion as ever focused on the weekly offerings of America's two biggest wrestling promotions in TNA and WWE.

After another trailblazing issue of Hero's Headlines we dived into our Impact Zone and talk TNA. Aces and Eights, Hogan and Sting, Chavo and Hernandez are all up for discussion as we see TNA slowing down the pace as the gaps between their PPVs really start to show. In fact, there are more separate discussion sections in this week's TNA section than there were matches on Impact Wrestling this week.

The logic of TNA is again in question as we continue to ask why Hulk Hogan is the face and the 'face' of the show. Marketing is for the businessmen, we talk Hulk Hogan and his impact on the hottest heel TNA have got.

Alas, we finish with one and move onto another. It is time for our WWE discussion and Monday Night Dean Ambrose got off to a weird and wonderful start that actually got a laugh from us after a WWE comedy section.

Dean Ambrose may or may not be discussed depending on whether you call Hero's lovesick ramblings a discussion or a serious issue. Last week on Smackdown he faced The Undertaker in his first solo match on WWE TV (NXT is a training ground folks) and that's one hell of a start to a WWE career.

There's a look forward to how we think the build so far to Extreme Rules is going and where we think the wrestlers are heading at the PPV. Rhodes, Orton, Bryan, Kane, Cena and the layoff of CM Punk all get discussed.

In the final section we may have lost our collective focus. With the wonderful George The Animal Steele interview recorded last night (link is at the bottom playas!) we decided that you lucky folks had got your fill of serious wrestling talk. So, a sentence I cannot believe I'm about to type:

Which animals would make the best wrestlers?

I can't put that one back in the box, debate is about to explode! Emo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st May - TNA, WWE and for some reason some animals Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st May - TNA, WWE and for some reason some animals

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu May 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Shows how fast the news is, Hero's headlines already defunct

Dave Bautista ✔ @DaveBautista

Here's a cryptic message: I'm focused on movies now. No #MMA anytime soon. No #WWE plans either, but not opposed. Hopefully #MyFansSupportMe

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st May - TNA, WWE and for some reason some animals Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 1st May - TNA, WWE and for some reason some animals

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu May 02, 2013 9:38 pm

What's wrong with Mike Quackenbush?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu May 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Is that a question for the next podcast?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu May 02, 2013 10:02 pm

How the hell did you get 20 mins out that part 3 Ha!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri May 03, 2013 2:10 am

Just think of the name Quackenbush! laughing

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri May 03, 2013 2:21 am

Have you since checked out some Quackenbush?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 am

Hahahaha I laughed at that sentence too. I laughed when I woke up and remembered his name. Theres no way I can watch him wrestle

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri May 03, 2013 3:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrXKjjf69hM

Get yourself some Quackenbush!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri May 03, 2013 3:35 am

Have to say I'd never heard Quackenbush said out loud before! It is a funny word!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down