The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Roode, Ryback and for some reason Rose, plus the worst quiz ever made!

3 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Roode, Ryback and for some reason Rose, plus the worst quiz ever made! Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Roode, Ryback and for some reason Rose, plus the worst quiz ever made!

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:24 pm

http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-11-13T10_17_58-08_00

Welcome back to another edition of the v2 Wrestling podcast and welcome to all of our listeners on TNAsylum.com and 606v2.com

This week the team is made up of your host Adam, along with regulars Paul, Chris and Rich who proceed to talk about the goings on in both TNA and WWE.

We kick off by looking back at the semi finals of TNA British Boot Camp 2 and which wrestlers made it through and whether the judges were right.

Which leads us on to the big TNA question of the week – Who do you think will win bootcamp and will they amount to anything on the main show. Paul, Chris and Rich all go for Grado whilst yours truly is going for Kay Lee Ray to win the whole thing.
The discussion then moves on to Lashleys reign and whether we think that Roode should have won the title when he did – should TNA have held off till the last show of the Spike run? And who do you think will be the next challenger to the belt in 2015?

We then move on to WWE a quick recap of RAW and what the UK fans thought of the show. We discuss the use of Ryback and are generally positive about WWE for the first time in quite some time. After the obligatory Adam Rose discussion we move on to a quick look back at some of the past winners of the PWI awards from years past.

If you want to answer our question of the week, please email us at wrestling@v2journal.com or contact us through twitter or facebook and please make sure to submit any questions you would like us to discuss!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Roode, Ryback and for some reason Rose, plus the worst quiz ever made! Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Roode, Ryback and for some reason Rose, plus the worst quiz ever made!

Post by Prometheus Sun 16 Nov 2014, 6:01 pm

Thanks for another enjoyable and informative podcast.

I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of the team on how Survivor Series should be booked to give the Network the best rub it can from the free month. Should they throw everything at this, use it as a TLC teaser, get some NXT guys involved, have Brock there, etc.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Roode, Ryback and for some reason Rose, plus the worst quiz ever made! Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Roode, Ryback and for some reason Rose, plus the worst quiz ever made!

Post by Adam D Sun 16 Nov 2014, 6:24 pm

Thanks for he feedback and I will make sure we cover that question this week.

Personally I thought this weeks show was not its usual high standard but interested to know what you thought was "informative"!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sun 16 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm

Well obviously the knowledge from the quiz at the end. Which reminds me, I really have to look up if the plastic Joey Deacon was ever a wrestler.

Truthfully, the British Boot Camp isn't something I'd watched at all, so I found that quite interesting and, when time allows, I think I'll try to catch some of it. And it piqued my interest in Dave Mastiff enough to look up a few clips of him.

I'd agree that by the time it got to WWE it looked like the team had either run out of steam or alcohol. But I still find that interesting as recently I've had to prioritise my wrestling viewing and NXT and Lucha Underground are to m more interesting shows than Raw right now.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down