The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulster academy products at other top flight teams.

+10
Scrumdown
LeinsterFan4life
ReadBetweenthePosts
Don Alfonso
dragon999
Portnoy's Complaint
Kingshu
MrsP
Golden
Artful_Dodger
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ulster academy products at other top flight teams. - Page 2 Empty Ulster academy products at other top flight teams.

Post by Artful_Dodger Thu 02 May 2013, 4:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Started thinking about this when I was waiting for a train, really struggling with the tight 5, any ideas?

15 - Jamie Smith (Dragons)
14 - Tommy Seymour (Glasgow)
13 - Ian Whitten (Exeter)
12 – Ian Humphreys (London Irish)
11 - Conor Gaston (London Irish)
10 - Gareth Steenson (Exeter)
9 -
8 – TJ Anderson(Connacht)
7 – Willie Faloon (Connacht)
6 – Neil Best (Worcester)
5 - Ryan Caldwell (Bath)
4 - James Sandford (London Irish)
3 - John Andress (Worcester)
2 -
1 -

Last edited by Artful_Dodger on Thu 02 May 2013, 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Ulster academy products at other top flight teams. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ulster academy products at other top flight teams.

Post by Notch Sat 04 May 2013, 9:57 pm

rodders wrote:
Notch wrote:Everything when he couldn't be bothered to do more than go through the motions of the last year of his contract whilst the likes of Bowe, Best, Ferris etc. were still putting their heart and soul into the cause.

Don't care how much potential he wasted. Great players are committed.

Maybe you shouldn't judge someone's commitment and character when you don't know all the facts.

Just by what I see on the pitch. He could have been the player you seem to think he is, but he's just a foot note.

The only requirement for greatness is performing at a consistently high standard across your career; I can't see how anyone could say that of Best, and certainly not of his time at Ulster. Had he had a different attitude he could have been up there with the Ulster legends MrsP listed.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2