The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Savage Addresses Stephanie and Triple H

+18
Scorch The Dragon
Beer
Fernando
DemonicTruthSpeaker
User Name
Shifty
Mr H
crippledtart
Lex-Express
ADMIN
Fadorock
JamesLincs
David Tails
Kay Fabe
theanimal316
legendkillar
Adam D
Marky
22 posters

Go down

Randy Savage Addresses Stephanie and Triple H Empty Randy Savage Addresses Stephanie and Triple H

Post by Guest Thu 05 May 2011, 5:22 pm

"Macho Man" Randy Savage recently appeared on The Hitman and Groberman Show. Savage talked about his heat with Vince McMahon, and said that he didn't know that McMahon's problem with him was.

He then said that the one person he would like to wrestle is Vince McMahon. Savage said McMahon could have Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in his corner, and that he would give Stephanie a kiss "for old time's sake."

He then went on to address the rumors about him and Stephanie McMahon, saying that he doesn't remember what happened in December of 1993. He said that if Triple H has a problem with it, he doesn't remember anything, but that doesn't mean that the wrestling world doesn't remember "The Macho Man." He then said that if Triple H has a problem with it, that he should call him out and they can deal with it "man to man."

For those people who aren't sure what this means....

On last week's radio show, Hulk Hogan addressed the long-standing internet rumor (link) about an alleged incident between Randy "Macho Man" Savage and Stephanie McMahon that was rumored to have happened many years ago.

A listener called the show and asked Hogan, "There's a lot of urban legends in the professional wrestling business, however this one has a little merit because a lot of guys won't touch it. Would you comment, since you have nothing to lose right now, on the infamous rumor about Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon?"

While the rumor is just that - a rumor - and has never been verified, it has been around for a long time and Dave Meltzer once stated on his radio show (link) that "within the company - as far as the top people - they all believe it, but nobody knows for sure because it's never brought up." However, Hogan genuinely acted surprised when the caller brought it up, asking, "Yo brother, hold on dude! What's the rumor?"

The caller replied, "There's a rumor out there that the reason why Savage is kind of getting the black-list from Vince... is that he allegedly might have had sex with Stephanie."

While there have been many rumors circulating as to why Vince McMahon refuses to do business with Randy Savage, none have ever been proven and no one knows for sure. Even Hogan admitted to not having any idea as to why Savage is black-balled from the WWE.

"What's that got to do with anything, I mean Stephanie's a grown woman," asked Hogan. "You know, Macho, his name has never been uttered again out of Vince McMahon's mouth, and I've been back several times - the SummerSlam's with Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton, the big RAW anniversary - and you're right brother, ooh yeah, that Macho Man's name has never been mentioned. If that's true, maybe that's the reason he never went back there. I'll do a little digging around."

I should stress that this rumor has never been proven, and that no one really knows exactly why Vince McMahon refuses to do business with Savage. The only time, to the best of my knowledge, that I've ever even heard Savage mention Stephanie's name was many years ago when he apparently went insane and posted a video (link) where he is repeatedly challenging Hulk Hogan and Triple H, and tells Triple H that after he took care of him, that he would take "Stephanie around the block a few times."

Back to top Go down

Randy Savage Addresses Stephanie and Triple H Empty Re: Randy Savage Addresses Stephanie and Triple H

Post by Marky Thu 05 May 2011, 5:32 pm

Macho Man >>> randy <<< Stephanie

Marky

Back to top Go down

Randy Savage Addresses Stephanie and Triple H Empty Re: Randy Savage Addresses Stephanie and Triple H

Post by Adam D Thu 05 May 2011, 5:38 pm

whats happened to MVP?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 05 May 2011, 8:15 pm

Maybe MVP randy Steph?

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Thu 05 May 2011, 8:49 pm

What age would the million dollar princess have been in 1993? Underage I'd guess? I for one don't believe this rumour, I mean Macho was married to miss Elizabeth why would he need to go for a little girl?

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 05 May 2011, 8:51 pm

Well at least Savage mentions late 93 which would make Steph 17 and altho he doesn't admit it hopefully those rumours which suggest she was 13/14 can stop

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 May 2011, 9:02 pm

She obviously consented otherwise Savage wouldn't be out and about. Must just be a personal vendetta by Vince.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 05 May 2011, 9:22 pm

He probably got her pumped before Vince got to, thats good enough for me

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu 05 May 2011, 9:35 pm

Macho Man = Awesome

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 05 May 2011, 10:29 pm

i think the legal age is 18 over there isnt it?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadorock Fri 06 May 2011, 10:44 am

I think this story is completely true, why else would Vince try and completely eliminate one of the biggest superstars of all time and not ever offer him a HOF place, Vince has even reached out to Sammartino to try and get him into the HOF but not savage.

Vince must have a legitimate reason to completely hate Savage and i think this is probably it.

Fadorock

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 06 May 2011, 11:25 am

I think there's been a thawing to a degree of relations with Savage.
A few years ago he was on the same lines as Benoit for WWE wiping him from memory, now he's getting appearances in video games etc. That's a huge improvement on the stories that his name wasn't allowed to be ever mentioned in the presence of Vince and anything relating to Macho Man was automatically pulled from release.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 06 May 2011, 12:42 pm

JamesLincs wrote:i think the legal age is 18 over there isnt it?

I think it varies from state to state, to keep some hillbillies out of prison for randy their own 12 year old.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Fri 06 May 2011, 12:49 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH!!

PAEDOPHILIA!!!

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 06 May 2011, 1:18 pm

Just to clarify, Savage was divorced from Elizabeth in the summer of 1992.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 06 May 2011, 1:21 pm

He definately nailed her, its so obvious. Hunter and Vince wont respond to Savage though, they wont want the story being in the public domain and the way the internet is these days the whole thing will blow up. I think HHH/Steph keeping schtum is the right response as i wouldnt want my kids to grow up and read a war of words on tinternet about my mum getting drilled by a wrestler when she was a teenager!

I envy Savage, but Steph's funbags werent as big back then as they are now!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 06 May 2011, 1:37 pm

Mr H wrote:

I envy Savage, but Steph's funbags werent as big back then as they are now!

that is so wrong, yet made me laugh so much!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 06 May 2011, 1:48 pm

Just imagine if Batista was on the scene back then! Im sure John Morrison would have been ok about it though....

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 02 Jul 2011, 7:57 pm

The rumour is Savage was screwing Stephanie when she was 15.
Savage left the WWF not long after this came to light and Vince refused to even entertain the idea of hiring him from that point onwards. Several writers have pushed for Savage to come back over the years and on each occasion Vince has taken them aside and said under no circumstances will he work with him again.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by User Name Sun 03 Jul 2011, 4:01 pm

AlynDavies wrote:The rumour is Savage was screwing Stephanie when she was 15.

Really?

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 04 Jul 2011, 3:33 pm

Alyn you couldn't be more wrong, Steph was 15 in 1991, Savage left in 94, he obviously did nail her but she was 17 and no doubt he decided to rib Vince about it during 'that call'

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTruthSpeaker Mon 04 Jul 2011, 4:25 pm

The version of this story that I've heard is that he nailed her when she was 14, in retaliation for Vince not doing anything when Randy found out Hogan and Elizabeth had been having an affair.

Personally, I don't believe a word of it.

DemonicTruthSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 04 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm

if it was true and vince hated savage for it why not report him to the police like a normal person?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTruthSpeaker Mon 04 Jul 2011, 4:35 pm

'Vince' and 'normal person' don't sit easily in the same sentence!

DemonicTruthSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon 04 Jul 2011, 4:52 pm

fernando wrote:if it was true and vince hated savage for it why not report him to the police like a normal person?

Probably due to the embarasment!
Do you want people knowing someone had screwed your underage daughter? I think the age of consent in America is 18, so even if Stephanie was 17 in their country it's a Cuddle in a bad way offence.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 04 Jul 2011, 5:08 pm

Vince wouldn't report it because he wouldn't want the potential Poopie it would bring with the amount of back handers he's given young woman to 'go away'

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:40 am

Stephanie gets younger with every post!

I get the feeling that a few people have heard the phrase "underage" and embellished the story.

The age of consent varies in each American state, and the laws are quite complicated, especially in Conneticut, the home state of WWE, although we don't know which state the alleged offence took place in.

The likelihood is that Stephanie was 16 or 17 at the time.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:57 am

Steph was 10, i've got a mate on the inside.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:36 am

Clarke James wrote:Steph was 10, i've got a mate on the inside.

Inside Steph?

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorch The Dragon Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:44 am

How funny would it be if all this time we presumed it was Steph he had his wicked way with underage when in reality it was Shane!

Scorch The Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:48 am

Scorch The Dragon wrote:How funny would it be if all this time we presumed it was Steph he had his wicked way with underage when in reality it was Shane!

Shane did Steph?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 05 Jul 2011, 11:16 am

Clarke James wrote:
Scorch The Dragon wrote:How funny would it be if all this time we presumed it was Steph he had his wicked way with underage when in reality it was Shane!

Shane did Steph?

Something tells me Vince wouldn't have so much of a problem with that.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:15 pm

Shane idolized Savage, Vince was also rumoured to hit the roof when he introduced Shane to the Peruvian marching powder

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:38 pm

the-gaffer wrote:Shane idolized Savage, Vince was also rumoured to hit the roof when he introduced Shane to the Peruvian marching powder

Sherbert? All kids love Sherbert?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:46 pm

Some more than others diggit

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:49 pm

I think there is a lot more to it than Savage banging Steph at whatever age.

Don't get me wrong its pretty bad on its own, whether Steph consented or not. But this is Vinny Mac we are talking about here. A few years ago he pitched an incest storyline with him and Steph and for her to say she was pregnant with his baby!

Anyone else think Steph & Savage reason is a smokescreen for another bigger reason why VKM has beef with Randy? God knows what though. Maybe they both got it on and Vince is acting like a jilted lover.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 05 Jul 2011, 12:52 pm

I've got absolutely no doubt that at one point in time Vince wanted to ride the WrestleCrap out of her

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 05 Jul 2011, 1:16 pm

Vince wanted to tap his own daughter?

Dirty oh dear!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 05 Jul 2011, 1:30 pm

No way

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:01 pm

Well........... at least storyline related he did.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:44 pm

Definitely!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down