The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 7th May - WWE, TNA, Christian to TNA? and Kane's Career

+4
Enforcer
NickisBHAFC
VDT
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 7th May - WWE, TNA, Christian to TNA? and Kane's Career Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast 7th May - WWE, TNA, Christian to TNA? and Kane's Career

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 08 May 2013, 12:28 am

Ahoy hoy! Welcome along to a monumental version of the V2 Wrestling Podcast!

But why so monumental you ask? Because I said so!

It's the return of Adam Davey for one thing! The DAV talks about the TNA Fan Party he attended in Glasgow last week which included announcements on TNA's UK Tour of 2014 and a Q&A with President Dixie Carter.

After Mr Davey leaves us at the end of the TNA section it is just Richard "Hero" Hudson, Gavin "The Brain" Duenas and Chris "Pretty Boy" Wilkerson.

We of course have Hero's Headlines, a run through of this week's TNA Impact Wrestling and WWE's Monday Night Raw and the wonders of our world famous discussion section!

But what exactly should you expect? Well, TNA is all about a possible return for Christian Cage. Is the WWE stalwart looking at another fling with the number 2 of American wrestling? We also praise Chris Sabin's return as the man to revitalise the X-Division.

In WWE we spread a tinge of disappointment at a slow week, whilst looking forward to the Extreme Rules PPV card. Ryback, Cena and The Shield are all discussed, but the focus is the push of Daniel Bryan and the use of Kane. Are Team Hell No on the brink of Tag Team Title defeat and a team split?

Finally, our discussion sections starts off on fruit and veg and ends on opinions on the career of the Big Red Machine Kane. Not that those things are linked, we just have poor attentions spans collectively.

LISTEN HERE CHUMS AND CHUMETTES: http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/05/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-7th-may.html

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 7th May - WWE, TNA, Christian to TNA? and Kane's Career Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 7th May - WWE, TNA, Christian to TNA? and Kane's Career

Post by VDT Thu 09 May 2013, 6:54 am

Anyone watch the TNA one night only last night? I really enjoyed the show, give you a glimce into what TNA would be like if they stopped focasing on Hogan, Brooke and Sting and starting promoting their actual talent!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast 7th May - WWE, TNA, Christian to TNA? and Kane's Career Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast 7th May - WWE, TNA, Christian to TNA? and Kane's Career

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 09 May 2013, 5:16 pm

The podcast kept on cutting out this week? It would stop randomly and go back to the start, and when i tried to play it from roughly where it cut out, it wouldn't let me! So i just gave up after Hero headlines.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 09 May 2013, 5:43 pm

I'll check it out in a bit. What time were you listening? Just wonder whether it was during someone editing the site

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 09 May 2013, 5:43 pm

Can find it on iTunes too btw

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 09 May 2013, 5:47 pm

I've just finishing listening and had no problems with the file. The major issue was the serious lack of Enforcer! A tiny mention where I am outed at the end is not nearly enough as I'm sure my fans would agree (hi mum by the way)!

Enjoyed the discussion on Kane and felt that it may have been slightly harsh on him, the period about 4/5 years ago when he flipped between face and heel every other week almost should have finished him...to come back and be so relevant shows to me that most of the problems he has had were down to booking rather than him.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 10 May 2013, 3:07 am

I am working on that Hero's Headlines jingle btw, I threw that in after 1 minute playing around!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 10 May 2013, 12:09 pm

I enjoyed the jingle - a nice addition! Can we have a jingle for each section, perhaps someone squeezing out a turd could be the TNA section atm?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 10 May 2013, 12:15 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:I am working on that Hero's Headlines jingle btw, I threw that in after 1 minute playing around!

That's about the same time I allot each week to finding headlines!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 10 May 2013, 12:33 pm

It shows.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Fri 10 May 2013, 1:23 pm

Bit harsh on tna there, might as well have Vince spaffing over john cena for WWE if that's the case.
Good show as always guy and did like the news style jingle for hero's headlines

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 10 May 2013, 1:25 pm

Maybe the TNA jingle could be the sound of someone pushing an old man

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Fri 10 May 2013, 2:54 pm

crippledtart wrote:Maybe the TNA jingle could be the sound of someone pushing an old man
Laugh

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri 10 May 2013, 2:59 pm

crippledtart wrote:Maybe the TNA jingle could be the sound of someone pushing an old man

Laugh
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 10 May 2013, 3:06 pm

Laugh Where's this sort of material on the podcast?!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 13 May 2013, 9:04 am

I could see Ryback having the full nelson as his submission finisher
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 13 May 2013, 9:23 am

It's definitley the type of submission that suits a big man. If used sparingly it could look good ragdolling his opponents around and making them pass out from the pain.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon 13 May 2013, 11:17 am

Would agree with the full nelson or the torture rack For Ryback Smile maybe even a boston crab although jericho tends to do the walls of jericho more like that these days.

Also batista used the ankle lock as a submission for a while.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon 13 May 2013, 11:28 am

Ryback could slap on the full nelson and starts marching round like he does on the shellshock

A bear hug thats a big man submission hold, like the one Brock had on Smackdown Here comes the pain where shake them round like a ragdoll.

Or something like the million dollar dream could also look pretty done right by a big man.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down