The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions fans meet...

2 posters

Go down

Lions fans meet... Empty Lions fans meet...

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:02 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to put this guys, if not please move as you feel appropriate.

There is a meet planned for travelling lions fans in Melbourne before the 2nd test for a get together, and a game of touch rugby, I thought this sounded amazing and was planning on either finding more or setting a few up myself. If anyone is travelling and is interested get involved, the more the merrier thumbsup

https://www.facebook.com/events/643200925695448/?ref=2

PS as soon as I just found this the missus ran to the back garden to practice her passing off her left laughing so it should be a giggle watching her try to play if nothing else!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Lions fans meet... Empty Re: Lions fans meet...

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:04 pm

I will be there for 2nd test so if anyone looking for a over the hill centre who moved to back row with dodgy knees and a knackered shoulder then I am your man Yahoo
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:09 pm

Laugh

Its just a social get together and run around, I can't imagine it'll be anything other than very low level (although I will try to convince a few Aussie mates who I will be visiting to come down join in and make it a bit more competitive)

This meet has nothing to do with me, I literally just found it on FB (and I'm the only commenter so far) but as my travel will involve Sydney, to Canberra to Melbourne and then back up I'm going to try to put together a get together for lions fans driving along the coast (apparently there are 2500 predicted to be making the journey) so I'm thinking we should be able to get a fair few games of beach rugby and BBQ's on the go.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:10 pm

blues,

Is there such a thing as a friendly game of rugger Hug
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:11 pm

touch

Doesn't get much friendlier than that... Cool

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:16 pm

Yh ok, I played in a few touch/tag pre season tournaments christ lol
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:22 pm

I hope theyre not planning on a folly of giggles around while touching with one hand and rolling under the legs...

I only do Fijian these days, 2 handed touch, hit the deck present, 3 pushups, sprint to the nearest flag and rejoin the game king

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:28 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:I hope theyre not planning on a folly of giggles around while touching with one hand and rolling under the legs...

I only do Fijian these days, 2 handed touch, hit the deck present, 3 pushups, sprint to the nearest flag and rejoin the game king

Flock me, I hope we only going for 30 seconds each way then with a 5 minute break in between Whistle
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:31 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:I hope theyre not planning on a folly of giggles around while touching with one hand and rolling under the legs...

Flock me, I hope we only going for 30 seconds each way then with a 5 minute break in between Whistle

Best get training mate, if this gets competitive I want generals who will do what it takes for the W!!! mad steam boxing vomit

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sun 12 May 2013, 8:47 pm

Pre tour trip to Spala in Poland booked Doh
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down