The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Williams fighting again! WHY?

+4
tobbox
jimdig
ONETWOFOREVER
adamk
8 posters

Go down

Danny Williams fighting again! WHY?  Empty Danny Williams fighting again! WHY?

Post by adamk Fri 17 May 2013, 5:47 pm

Looks like the Brixton Bomber is still fighting.
He is taking on recent Deontay Wilder victim Kelvin Price.
When will this man retire? He's lost his last 6 fights and i reckon he'll lose this one too. i just hope its not brutal!

adamk

Back to top Go down

Danny Williams fighting again! WHY?  Empty Re: Danny Williams fighting again! WHY?

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Fri 17 May 2013, 6:12 pm

Money

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Danny Williams fighting again! WHY?  Empty Re: Danny Williams fighting again! WHY?

Post by jimdig Fri 17 May 2013, 6:24 pm

Danny prob won't even train for the fight. So for him it really will be thousands of pounds for a few minutes work.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by tobbox Fri 17 May 2013, 6:35 pm

Shocking that he's still fighting, he's been shot to pieces for years now. Give it up, Danny.

tobbox

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 17 May 2013, 7:13 pm

I dont think he has much money. I remember his plan was to do security work for celebrities after his fight with Chisora. Not sure what happened with that. He probably just keeps getting offers to be a card filler or stepping stone to pad out shows and records for opponents.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 17 May 2013, 7:17 pm

Shame when a good British fighter becomes a stepping stone for people to make a name off.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Fri 17 May 2013, 7:46 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:Shame when a good British fighter becomes a stepping stone for people to make a name off.

I thought we were talking about Danny Williams....who mentioned a good British fighter?

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Fri 17 May 2013, 8:18 pm

The £300k Vitali payday has clearly melted away.

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down