The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Podcast with Neil Reynolds, Kev Cadle and Jeff Reinebold

3 posters

Go down

Podcast with Neil Reynolds, Kev Cadle and Jeff Reinebold Empty Podcast with Neil Reynolds, Kev Cadle and Jeff Reinebold

Post by Colan (niner) Wed May 29, 2013 8:20 pm

This week's edition of Press Coverage on v2 sees us take a break from our series of college football interviews, to bring you a show that all fans in the UK will want to listen to!

What makes this one so special, I hear you ask? Well, this week, Jonathon Moar and Colan Lamont present an early preview of the 2013 NFL season, with three very special guests, who you might just recognise!

Joining the podcast regulars are the two esteemed faces of Sky Sports' top NFL coverage – Kevin Cadle and Neil Reynolds. Both Bills fan Kevin and the UK's most prominent NFL analyst Neil shared their opinion on a wide range of the massive off-season stories, from the NFL Draft and its top picks, to the New York Jets circus and Rolando McClain's exit from the NFL.
Picture

Also joining Kevin and Neil for the podcast is the man who is the final piece of the Sky Sports jigsaw – the man that completes the team! We were delighted to welcome Jeff Reinebold back to the podcast to share his expert opinion on all things NFL, including the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Minnesota Vikings, Wembley's two host teams later this year.

We were absolutely delighted to listen to the in-depth knowledge and views from all three men on the podcast, and this genuinely is one episode of Press Coverage on v2 that you don't want to miss!

A massive thanks to Kevin, Jeff and Neil for giving us almost 90 minutes worth of top chat!

http://v2journal.com/19/post/2013/05/press-coverage-on-v2-podcast-2013-nfl-preview-with-the-sky-sports-team.html

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Podcast with Neil Reynolds, Kev Cadle and Jeff Reinebold Empty Re: Podcast with Neil Reynolds, Kev Cadle and Jeff Reinebold

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Now this... I want to hear

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Podcast with Neil Reynolds, Kev Cadle and Jeff Reinebold Empty Re: Podcast with Neil Reynolds, Kev Cadle and Jeff Reinebold

Post by Thomond Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 pm

To be honest, I think Neil is a poor enough analyst a lot of the time, much prefer Carlson. Reinebold knows his stuff though. Will listen to it at some stage, hoping to organise an interview for it myself at some point, have to get back onto Anthony Adams about it. Cadle always seemed like just the presenter so would be good to hear more from him. Nice work.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down