The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Podcast question

+4
Adam D
Statto00
MetalMotty
Hero
8 posters

Go down

Podcast question Empty Podcast question

Post by Hero Tue 04 Jun 2013, 10:56 am

We're discussing the format of the podcast and how we should move forward with it so would welcome the listeners thoughts on it as obviously without you guys theres no point in it (and if you've never listened we'd like to know why or if you've listened once and decided against it again we'd also like to know!)

So please could you answer the following as honestly as possible (we have thick skins so don't mind constructive criticism!)

1. How long do you think the podcast should be each week?
2. Would you like a set length to each section to make it easier to skip to the bits you normally listen to (IE skip TNA) or just go with the flow.
3. Do you like celebrity guests on the podcast or prefer the normal hosts?
4. Do you think one person should take the helm of a presenter each week who directs the flow of conversation and brings it back on track when needed?
5. Which member of the podcast do you find yourself agreeing with the most and why?
6. Which member of the podcast do you find yourself disagreeing with the most and why?
7. What weekly features would you like us to discuss?
8. Do you think we should just discuss TNA & WWE? What other feds if any would you like us to mention?
9. What's been your favourite podcast moment?
10. If you no longer listen to the podcast or have never tried it why not?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Podcast question Empty Re: Podcast question

Post by MetalMotty Tue 04 Jun 2013, 11:16 am

I like it to be at least an hour roughly. that way gives you to cover TNA and WWE plus any other business. dont mind it being longer, half an hour to all three would be good

2. Would you like a set length to each section to make it easier to skip to the bits you normally listen to (IE skip TNA) or just go with the flow.

I listen to it all but makes sense splitting it into 3 parts TNA, WWE and Other

I quite like having normal hosts but having the odd celebrity does spice things up a bit Smile

4. Do you think one person should take the helm of a presenter each week who directs the flow of conversation and brings it back on track when needed?

I do like the random tangents people go on but always having someone to bring it back is good. its like a meeting you always need a chair otherwise the agenda will never be adhered to. Dont think it matters who can be different each week, if no one wants to commit

5. Which member of the podcast do you find yourself agreeing with the most and why?

Mostly Adam D cause he usually the only one who has anything positive to say about TNA lol but recently agreeing with most. i think people make valid and good points even if it is vegatable wrestlers

6. Which member of the podcast do you find yourself disagreeing with the most and why?

Cant really say anyone

I think Hero's headlines is good, something a bit different. The general cover of TV shows and PPV are good. Quite like the other business casue its usually a differnt discussion each week. Eg best tag teams ever

8. Do you think we should just discuss TNA & WWE? What other feds if any would you like us to mention?

To be honest dont really follow other feds but if you want to talk about ROH Dragongate, chikara etc thats fine. be intersting to hear about potential stars etc

cant pin it down to one too many

Listened to it at first but was busy so had to catch up and listen every week and to interviews also

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Tue 04 Jun 2013, 1:36 pm

I know I should possibly know this already, but is there an RSS feed for the podcast? It'd make downloading it automatically a bit easier if not.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:41 pm

If any of our listeners could answer that would be great!

We are considering changing the format so just need some feedback. And thanks Metal Motty, if ever there was a Hobo Holla, I would be nominating you!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:45 pm

Disclaimer: There will never be a Hobo Holla.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 04 Jun 2013, 5:01 pm

30 Minutes (I only listen to WWE) So 30 minutes for WWE and then do whatever for TNA and other business.

Yes make a bit where you can select the section you want. I believe you used to do this, but it stopped.

Prefer the usual people. Hero, Chris, Gav and Adam.

Yes. Chris should do this.

Gav, no reason i just seem to agree with what he usually says.

N/A

Not sure.

Anything But R.O.H

When i was on it, for the Wrestle Mania special.

I am currently doing exams, so time is not as nice for me atm!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:26 pm

Statto00 wrote:I know I should possibly know this already, but is there an RSS feed for the podcast? It'd make downloading it automatically a bit easier if not.

Hi Statto, we have a PodOmatic page and from the right hand side you can select RSS or iTunes feed links. http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:44 pm

Thanks Adam and ill hace a Hobo holla or Heros Holla :-)

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 04 Jun 2013, 7:55 pm

1. How long do you think the podcast should be each week? - Razz it up every week

2. Would you like a set length to each section to make it easier to skip to the bits you normally listen to (IE skip TNA) or just go with the flow. - Sections is easier to listen too innit

3. Do you like celebrity guests on the podcast or prefer the normal hosts? - Celebs

4. Do you think one person should take the helm of a presenter each week who directs the flow of conversation and brings it back on track when needed? - No, just #yolo

5. Which member of the podcast do you find yourself agreeing with the most and why? - Christopher, cos he speaks sense

6. Which member of the podcast do you find yourself disagreeing with the most and why? - Hero, because it's Hero Wink

7. What weekly features would you like us to discuss? - Wrestling

8. Do you think we should just discuss TNA & WWE? What other feds if any would you like us to mention? - Mention whatever you like

9. What's been your favourite podcast moment? - I don't have a fav. I enjoy it all equally

10. If you no longer listen to the podcast or have never tried it why not? - Is it downloadable via iTunes?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 05 Jun 2013, 5:01 am

I will not and have never even considered doing a feature on wrestling Olly, sometimes you are so unreasonable #yoloswag #wheresyourheadat

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 05 Jun 2013, 9:42 am

I'm all about the revolutionary ideas Chris
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down