The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

+5
Trebs
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
The Special Juan
Fernando
9 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 21 Empty Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by Fernando Wed 5 Jun - 22:14

First topic message reminder :

Rules

1. Keep talk about the game in this unless it is specially allowed by your role to talk via PM.
2. You should never edit/delete posts.
3. Do not post when dead.
4. When you want to place a vote make it in bold. Example: Vote: Bull. Non bold votes don't count for anything.
5. Game in split into day and night phases. During the day phase everyone votes as a collective to lynch (or not). Majority vote wins. Game switches to night mode following the lynch (or no lynch).
6. During night mode, mafia and special role players carry out their roles via pm to me.
7. Whenever someone has received majority vote (example 6 with 11, 5 with 9 etc.) that player will be immediately lynched even if the hammer vote is changed before the lynching.
8. Mafia must tell me which member commits the murder each night (if more than 1 mafia member)

The Game

1. You win as a team. You still win if your side wins, while you're dead.
2. Player roles were determined via random.org.
3. If you have any questions about your role or how the game works, send me a PM.
4. I will not lie to you.
5. You can say anything except quote any of my PMs.

Roles (Will probably be updated):
Mafia: Standard Mafia member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill.
Mafia Roleblocker: Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill, and can nominate 1 player and block their actions.

Town: Standard Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. No Night phase duties.
Doctor: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can opt to save a player from dying, *players killed during the same night phase only* - Cannot save themselves
Cop: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can investigate one player to get an innocent/guilty verdict
Watcher: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player, and will be informed which players have carried out an action on that player, but not which action..

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 1:33

Nando
Azzy
Bullock
GSC

Where is Juan at? Where is 6 fingers?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 21 Empty Re: Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by Fernando Sat 29 Jun - 1:33

#Clusterbombing

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 1:39

Come on someone!

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 1:41

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Come on someone!

Thats a bit drastic to get them to play Mafia.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 1:43

If that's what it takes, I'll take one on the chin for the team.

New page needed btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 1:44

So long as you wipe it off after.

This page will split eventually. We might as well let it be organic.

Where is Viva or CF, they usually play!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 1:50

Looks like no game then. Pity.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sat 29 Jun - 2:00

king
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:01

I can do a quickie if you guys want it.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:01

I'm always up for a quickie, you know me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 29 Jun - 2:02

#AzzyInRecordTime
#Premature

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 29 Jun - 2:04

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 29 Jun - 2:04

"From Mafia two phantoms where born"

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:05

Game on, PMs sent. Get cracking while I take a banging dump.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:05

What's happening, I thought there were only four of us?

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 29 Jun - 2:06

Bull
Me
Nando
TSJ
Azzy
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:07

Righto Laugh

As we don't have much time, and I still have some work to do, I:

VOTE: TSJ

Because he left it so late to get the game going!

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:09

I'm going to relate almost all of this game to the Aaron Hernandez case in the US.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sat 29 Jun - 2:09

Sad I just came....................................... back from shopping.

Vote: Bull

Stupid quotes
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:10

Who the hell is Aaron Hernandez?

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 29 Jun - 2:10

Seems as good a reason as any to me TSJ

Vote:Bull
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 29 Jun - 2:10

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Who the hell is Aaron Hernandez?

NFL player charged with murder
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:12

3 murders more or less

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:12

Righto. Never heard of him, sounds like it's just as well!

GSC humping the Bull train, good mafia skills there, get an early vote in before the others realise what you're doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 29 Jun - 2:12

Stupid quotes? stupid quotes? pshi always quote.

Vote: GSC

jumping on the bandwagon eh?

i promise you im a townee and also the fact that you have 2.1 in chemistry = Heisenberg (Breaking bad)

CAUGHT Ya BITCH!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:14

Bull: TSJ, GSC
GSC: Bull
TSJ: Azzy

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:15

I'd be tempted to vote GSC but I want to see what Nando has to say first, he'll tell us how to vote. Unless he's mafia, in which case we're doomed.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sat 29 Jun - 2:17

We need a new thread later too.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 29 Jun - 2:18

vote: Bull

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:20

If Nando doesn't come on soon I'm going to vote Bull just to speed this up. Nandooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:20

Bull: TSJ, GSC, Nando
GSC: Bull
TSJ: Azzy

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:21

Interesting. If Bull's not the mafia I suspect GSC will bump me off overnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 29 Jun - 2:21

idiots.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:21

Bull has been found in an industrial park in Boston, Mass. He has suffered five fatal gunshot wounds.

Sadly he was a townie.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:22

Role player votes in, purlease.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:22

God damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:23

sodhat wrote:Bull has suffered five fatal gunshot wounds.
Someone really doesn't like the guy Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sat 29 Jun - 2:24

By "five fatal gunshot wounds" do you mean the first one was fatal but he was shot four more times just for the sake of it?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:25

The town awakens to find a red SUV had pulled up next to GSC's more modest ride and fired bullets wildly.

He was a cop, too.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 29 Jun - 2:26

Vote: Azzy

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:27

Well now I am flummoxed. I had GSC down as the mafia after he jumped on that Bull vote before. Question is, would Nando be dumb enough to cast the killing vote? Or does TSJ hide behind his silence?

VOTE: Nando

Because I have no idea Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 29 Jun - 2:27

sodhat wrote:The town awakens to find a red SUV had pulled up next to GSC's more modest ride and fired bullets wildly.

He was a cop, too.

Shocked Shocked 

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:28

The Special Juan wrote:By "five fatal gunshot wounds" do you mean the first one was fatal but he was shot four more times just for the sake of it?

It's hard to say which one was the fatal one. I realised my own grammatical anomaly but I left it because I thought it would go unnoticed. Alas, you're sharp.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 29 Jun - 2:28

Im a townie so your wasting your time Azzarina

expect TSJ to pounce any second if has any sense

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Sat 29 Jun - 2:29

Nando: Azzy

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 29 Jun - 2:29

Looks like I missed it, I'll be waiting around if there is a second game.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:30

Exactly, force him into killing his last remaining townie just because you're more believable than me.

TSJ I am telling you, I am a townie, Nando has great form for this. Don't believe this con man.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sat 29 Jun - 2:30

Soddy what was the breakdown of players?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun - 2:30

We'll win if TSJ votes for Nando, then Viva can join us Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 21 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 29 Jun - 2:31

It'd be 1 cop, 3 town, 1 mafia
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next