The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

+5
Trebs
sodhat
Good Golly I'm Olly
The Special Juan
Fernando
9 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 22 Empty Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by Fernando Wed 05 Jun 2013, 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rules

1. Keep talk about the game in this unless it is specially allowed by your role to talk via PM.
2. You should never edit/delete posts.
3. Do not post when dead.
4. When you want to place a vote make it in bold. Example: Vote: Bull. Non bold votes don't count for anything.
5. Game in split into day and night phases. During the day phase everyone votes as a collective to lynch (or not). Majority vote wins. Game switches to night mode following the lynch (or no lynch).
6. During night mode, mafia and special role players carry out their roles via pm to me.
7. Whenever someone has received majority vote (example 6 with 11, 5 with 9 etc.) that player will be immediately lynched even if the hammer vote is changed before the lynching.
8. Mafia must tell me which member commits the murder each night (if more than 1 mafia member)

The Game

1. You win as a team. You still win if your side wins, while you're dead.
2. Player roles were determined via random.org.
3. If you have any questions about your role or how the game works, send me a PM.
4. I will not lie to you.
5. You can say anything except quote any of my PMs.

Roles (Will probably be updated):
Mafia: Standard Mafia member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill.
Mafia Roleblocker: Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player to kill, and can nominate 1 player and block their actions.

Town: Standard Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. No Night phase duties.
Doctor: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can opt to save a player from dying, *players killed during the same night phase only* - Cannot save themselves
Cop: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can investigate one player to get an innocent/guilty verdict
Watcher: Town member. Can vote to lynch during the day phase. During the night phase can nominate a player, and will be informed which players have carried out an action on that player, but not which action..

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 22 Empty Re: Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by Fernando Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:32 pm

Azzy trying to cover tracks as usual Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 22 Empty Re: Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:32 pm

See the fact TSJ is asking about players means he's not mafia. Either vote wins him the game. As I'm a townie , that proves it's Nando who's the mafia.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:32 pm

3 town
1 mafia
1 cop

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:33 pm

TSJ I hate losing, please don't subject us all to another round of Nando boasting.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:33 pm

Cheers OK

GSC - Cop
Me - Townie
Bull - Townie
Azzy - Mafia/Townie
Nando - Mafia/Townie

On the basis that he didn't say something along the lines of "I'm away to die now", Vote: Nando
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:34 pm

Well then on behalf of everyone with common sense

I award the dumbass of the year award to TSJ clap  i didn't say it because Azzy did

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:35 pm

Nando has been killed to bits by the town.

Sadly for the one remaining townie, he's killed an ally. Nando was a townie.

Azzy was mafia, and he wins. He signs the next day to play tight end for the New England Patriots.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:36 pm

Woot woot Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 22 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:36 pm

sodhat wrote:Nando has been killed to bits by the town.

Azzy was mafia, and he wins. He signs the next day to play tight end for the New England Patriots.

Very Happy

Sorry Nando, I had no idea. That decided it in the end.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:36 pm

sodhat wrote:tight end
Not the first time I've been called that today I'll have you know Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:37 pm

Round deux?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:38 pm

I'm here.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:38 pm

The Special Juan wrote:
sodhat wrote:Nando has been killed to bits by the town.

Very Happy

Sorry Nando, I had no idea.  That decided it in the end.

boxing I should slap you it was that obvious Azzy was just going in circles covering up his tracks like a bulldozer is a glass room

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:38 pm

Actually, let me do a system restore first. Go ahead, I might be a bit late though.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:38 pm

Yes it
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:39 pm

Do it! I'm leaving at 5 though.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:39 pm

I'm gone at 5, so I won't run it

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:40 pm

Again!

they say after Azzy was caught with murder, that he is set to go from being a tight end to being a wide receiver when he is out.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:45 pm

Azzy pulled an O.J and got away with it though, Bull.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2013, 4:54 pm

OJ is innocent lads, hate to break it to you. Tried in a court of law and found not guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 28 Jun 2013, 5:01 pm

He is now in jail for other crimes though.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:52 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:53 pm

Anyone?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:53 pm

idea 

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:53 pm

furious 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:54 pm

nope
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:56 pm

Well we have 3 + a runner, get two more and it's a game Mafia Part 3 - Sponsored by B&Q's Hardware Department  - Page 22 3559488474

Viva? Bull? Cherries? CF? Olly? Marky? Afro?

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Jul 2013, 2:57 pm

OI OI
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22