The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citing Officer Looks at Possible Stamp by Murray

2 posters

Go down

Citing Officer Looks at Possible Stamp by Murray  Empty Citing Officer Looks at Possible Stamp by Murray

Post by Rugby Fan Wed 05 Jun 2013, 3:59 pm

http://www.independent.ie/sport/lions-awaiting-news-on-cian-healy-injury-and-possible-conor-murray-suspension-29323397.html

Reports have suggested a second player being investigated but it's unclear whether that's the allegation against Healy, or a separate incident

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Citing Officer Looks at Possible Stamp by Murray  Empty Re: Citing Officer Looks at Possible Stamp by Murray

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 4:06 pm

Be a harsh banning for Murray.

I think something like that would not be a great message to send out, that you're pretty powerless to stop somebody blatantly not rolling away.

Back to top Go down

Citing Officer Looks at Possible Stamp by Murray  Empty Re: Citing Officer Looks at Possible Stamp by Murray

Post by GunsGerms Wed 05 Jun 2013, 4:08 pm

Looked a fair stamp if you ask me, That is if its the one that I'm thinking of.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 4:19 pm

I've just watched it again. There's nothing in it really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down