The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attitude Era Podcast

Go down

Attitude Era Podcast Empty Attitude Era Podcast

Post by BD21 Fri 07 Jun 2013, 3:18 pm

I apologise in advance if this is against site rules but I'd thought I'd give this a shout out as I think it's brilliant.

Attitude Era Podcast is available on itunes and is free to download. They have 4 episodes out so far and I've really, really enjoyed them. The aim of the podcasts is to review every PPV from The Attitude Era withh the first episode being a review of Wrestlemania 14, many people's choice as the start of the attitude era. They do the reviews in order with episode 2 being Unforgiven 98, 3 being Over The Edge 98 and 4 being the infamous King of the Ring 98.

The podcast is done by 3 guys all with a different range of wrestling knowledge and experience. One of them didn't see the attitude era so is watching the PPV'S for the first time! They have a laugh with it and pick up on some of the weirder moments that you may have missed out on first time around. The episodes are usually around 90 minutes long.

Well worth a listen!

BD21

Back to top Go down