The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cilic Del Potro pairing for doubles

2 posters

Go down

Cilic Del Potro pairing for doubles Empty Cilic Del Potro pairing for doubles

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 13 Jun 2013, 5:50 pm

Cilic and Del Potro are playing doubles in Queens, their first round match are against No.2 seed D Nestor and Lindstedt Tacau

I guess they will make a great double pair and this will improve their vollying skills as well.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Cilic Del Potro pairing for doubles Empty Re: Cilic Del Potro pairing for doubles

Post by The Special Juan Thu 13 Jun 2013, 8:17 pm

Must be the tallest partnership since Karlovic and Isner?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Cilic Del Potro pairing for doubles Empty Re: Cilic Del Potro pairing for doubles

Post by invisiblecoolers Thu 13 Jun 2013, 8:26 pm

The Special Juan wrote:Must be the tallest partnership since Karlovic and Isner?
Yea but talented team as well, both Cilic and Del Po move very well and got almost all shots in the book.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 14 Jun 2013, 10:57 am

I think a great doubles partnership would be Murray and DelPo.  I think they'd complement each other very well.

If Cilic and DelPo win their matches today they'll play each other in the semis.  That'll test their doubles partnership Wink
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down