The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 19th June

+6
Fernando
TheCultOfPersonality
DP
Blade
x12x
Paul Mac 6CW
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 19th June Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 19th June

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:46 am

6CW Anarchy- Wednesday 19th June Live from the Copper Box Arena

Match One

Marty Helms vs Ron

Match Two
6CW Classic Match

Daniel Reilly vs GazzyD

Match Three
Loser starts as Number 1 in the Ruler of the Ring Match. 

Mike Masters vs Jack Hurst

*Edward Plague Sermon*

Match Four

Alejandro Suarez vs Joker

Main Event

Nate Nack vs Orthrus

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 19th June Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 19th June

Post by x12x Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:13 am

The scene opens in the same burnt out house, Edward Plague is sat amongst the ashes smiling eerily in to the camera as the women we saw before stand motionless behind him, each of them wearing a monster mask and their blood stained dresses, the camera flickers and distorts and images of Edward in his plague mask and the women smiling in to the camera for a split second are shown. As the scene plays out the camera slowly begins to zoom in to Edwards face as his voice plays over the top of the footage, as the camera zooms his smile never breaks, his dead stare never wavers. 
VO: "And one by one the eyes of the world are held open to the light...hehehe...they begin to see the monster I can become, they see the destruction that I can create and they think that what they saw was barbaric...hehehe...but they know nothing of true terror...they know NOTHING of my work...hehehe....but they will!"
As the camera continues to zoom Edward's smile stays across his face, not blinking his dead stare reaches deep in to the camera, it begins to flicker, the women in the scene flicker in and out of shot as if not truly there.
"You see, the world we live in is a corrupt cesspit, we numb ourselves to true love and replace that feeling with filth...the world has lacked a true leader for a very long time...until now...hehehe...I am here to destroy the demons in the hearts of the weak...hehehe...A chosen few may survive and to them I have only one instruction...”
The camera finally stops zooming and the voice over ends, Edward's smile breaks as a serious look crosses his face and he says one last word before the scene cuts to black.
“Pray”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:56 pm

The scene opens in the arena where the cameras are at the commentary table were Harold and Henry are dressed in smart grey suites and black ties there talking about the main event from last week with Gazzyd, Demarcus Brown and Blade as the special guest referee.

HA: Things didn't go to plan last week as things quickly go right out of hand for all three concerned Henry.

HE: Your telling me Harold first Blade was lets just say a little fast when Gazzyd had the pin on Brown and then totally the opposite way round when Brown had the pin and went in slow motion.

HA: And then when Blade and Brown came to blows the masked man tried to attack Gazzyd but Gazzyd got the upper hand and ripped the mask of his mysterious attacker but he had his face covered by his hands and had his hood over his head so we couldn't see who in the hell it was.

HE: I was trying me best to get a good look at the masked man but no luck Harold and with Blade and Brown at logger heads things did kick off.

HA: Wait a minute Henry even though Blades not in competition tonight hes back stage with the lovely Christy lets go to the titron guys.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as Christy stands there wearing an all in one short red dress as some fans wolf whistles her she put the microphone to her lips.

Christy: Ladys and gentleman please welcome a very special guest one of the originals from the old 6CW and his name is Blade.

Blade walks into camera shot and smiles at the crowds reaction when they start to chant his name and Blade then winks at Christy as she blushers a little.

Christy: Last week you were the special guest referee in the main event with Gazzyd in one corner and your foe in 6CW Demarcus Brown in the other (crowd Boos loudly) some say that you were a little to fast and a little too slow when both men where going for the pin do you have any comments on that.

Blade smiles at Christy and gives a little chuckle to him self.

Blade: What did you expect Christy for me and Brown to be best of pals he was the one that got in my face from the start and was trash talking to me all way through the match I was going to go into the match been as fare as I could but he decided to take things a little too far so I settled it.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly.

Christy: Have you any idea when your feud will come to an end with Demarcus Brown?

Blade: Well Christy that all depends on when Brown stops pretending been a.....

Blade pauses for a moment remembering there's kids in the crowd.

Blade: Whoa there Blade you nearly got a fine there, How can I put this with not been so vulgar? 

Blade Scratches his head for a few seconds as Christy stands there with a puzzled look on her face Blade then holds his hand in the air as he has an idea.

Blade: I got it Christy, Brown needs to be how can I put this? Well your the hole in the middle of your but cheeks and that is what you have been since you have been here in 6CW thinking that your the best in the land but really your just a little puppet on a string that has his back following you all around so when the going gets tough you can call upon your little campers so you can get the job done.

But like I said last week Browny boy I will not stop until I take each and everyone of your campers out of the game and that includes grandpa that was guiding the traffic you are all not safe and then when I have done with the happy clappers I will finish you wants and for all Brown and shut your mouth up wants and for all,
Now if you don't mind Christy I have a show to watch.

Christy: Thanks for your time Blade.

Blade smiles and walks of camera as the scene then goes back to Henry and Harold.  

HA: Well Blade seems fired up for Brown and company but can he get to all of Browns boys:

HE: I have know idea Harold but if I know Blade he will give it his best shot and Blade was right Brown got in his face from the start of the main event from last weeks show and that just ticked Blade off and it went from there.

HA: It certainly did brother we can only wait and see what happens next between these two giants of 6cw.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Alejandro Suarez is shown backstage, he's sat on a bench in his locker room. He is sat looking at a photo of his family, looking pensive. He looks at another one and laughs at it. The smile fades and he looks up to the ceiling, composing himself, before talking.

AS: When you move so far away from what you know... Who you know, it's easy to get caught up in the translation, the adjusting to a new lifestyle. The riches, the fame, the constant, never ending media attention. It's easy to get caught up in it all, to lose sight of why I came here in the first place.

I came here on the breast of a wave, I was the hyped up next big thing, the next big high flyer in the industry and yes, whilst my skills, my technique astounded and people's jaws dropped, the aura, the hype has faded recently. People are forgetting The Superstar and it's my fault... My own, stupid, arrogant fault! I expected. 

And that, that's criminal. I expected that naturally, I'd just ascend to the top. And unfortunately it hasn't happened. With so many big characters, unique characters, who's going to want to care about Alejandro Suarez?

But, whilst I seem to be a stepping stone for others, it ends this week. 

The Joker has arrived into 6CW and he'll think that he's going to get an easy, straight forward bout against, the out of form, down on his luck Alejandro Suarez. Well I'll tell you now, Joker. Expecting anything like that and it won't be the match you arrogantly expected. You'll be facing the warrior, the guy that's looked adversity in the face and prevailed to get here!

I've been in some dark places, I've seen some horrible things... Things I never wish to lay eyes on again! I moved over here for a better life and to do that, I NEED to be successful!

It starts at Anarchy! 

Dios me de fuerzas, it means 'God give me strength'. He gave me the strength to better myself and Wednesday night, I give you all The Superstar!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Mike Masters is seen walking into the arena by cameraman. Mike Masters walks over to the merchandise stand and takes one of his new t-shirts from the stand. Masters then swiftly points at the cameraman and tells him to come over. He begins to talk to the cameraman.

MM: Listen Im a nice guy ain't I?

Cameraman: I assume so...

MM: Well here's proof. Take this... *Masters hands over the t-shirt to the cameraman*

MM: You are my official cameraman. You'll be the the man that films me when im getting interviewed. Your gonna personally keep track of all my amazing matches here in 6CW. And I know all you cameramen look the same, thats why you'll where this T-shirt at all times as that way, I can differentiate between all you ugly people. Now quick, put on, I got a little something to say for 6CW.

MM: So 6CW management decided to put me in a match were I could possibly be the first entrant in the Ruler of the Ring match at Beachfront Brawl. Now if I did lose this match, haha that made me laugh but yeah If I did lose, it wouldn't put me at a disadvantage. I mean some people will look at it and say your chances of surviving are limited, however I would see it as best talent in 6CW will be starting and showing off in front of the world.

MM: But of course that won't be the case because I will beat Jack Hurst at Anarchy. Hurst, the so called "gentlemen" of 6CW has had my number, but not for long. I don't see why you people like him, I mean you don't see him giving away free t-shirts to the needy like me? I mean I consider the needs of the 6CW universe, I entertain them, they buy my merchandise. Everybody's happy. Jack Hurst on Wednesday, your going down because Im that damn good. 

MM: That will be it cameraman. Adios. Leave. Check my twitter, I tweet you when I need your assistance.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:51 pm

We go backstage to Timothy Allen standing by with Orthrus sat whose sat out side the office of Mr Jones

TA: Last week Mr Jones announced you as his pick for the battle of 6CW owners, Why do you think he chose you

Orthrus stares at Timothy

You see Tim, Mr Jones is a business man and business men align themselves with winners, Im a winner i have a golden contract saying i can do what i want in 6CW when i want because im a winner.....

TA: What did Mr.Jones offer you to become his charge at PPV

Orthrus smirks

O: You wait and see tim, Ive got big plans afoot now i have Mr Jones in my debt......

TA: This week your facing Nate Nack what are your thoughts on that?

Orthrus puts a grin on his sadistic face

O: Im delighted to be facing Nate this week, All im going to do is show why Mr Jones put his money on me and why that his sniveling wife Emma should leave Nate for a real man and not stay with Nate a shadow of himself since losing his chance at the Golden Contract.

Mr Jones opens to the door to his office and invites Orthrus in who slams the door in Timothy Allen's face as he tries to follow

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:01 am

Ron is shown sitting backstage, he is sitting in a room muttering to himself, eyes darting around everywhere, he is wearing a blac t-shirt that reads 'Ron- Professional Wrestler, Live The Dream 2013' and a pair of grey jogging bottoms and sandles, his hair is dishevelled and his eyes bloodshot, a small mountain of energy drink cans and greggs wrappers have started to form around his feet

Christy James enters the room, she enters behind Ron who is unaware of her presence as she walks towards him

CJ- Excuse me R..

Before Christy can finish her sentence, Ron jumps to his feet with an almighty scream, he lunges at Christy and tries to put her in the crossface, Christy shoves Ron away and he falls to the ground into the pile of drink and food containers

CJ- How dare you Ron! I am here as an interviewer for 6CW, I am paid to ask questions! That gives you no right to attack me! I should report this to Mr Andrews and Jones! See what they think!!!

Ron stumbles to his feet, he's groggy and a greggs wrapper is now perched on his head like a ridiculous hat, he gives a palm open gesture of apology

R- I'm so so so sorry, I thought you were trying to kill me

CJ- Why would I do that?

R- You saw last week, Orthus beat me to within an inch of my life, fans in the crowd are trying to attack me, do you know what that does to you?

CJ- Is it fair to say you are on edge after you were attacked last week?

R- On edge?! I have been on constant alert, the next time someone tries to attack me they will feel the wrath of the Ronster

CJ- How has this affected your preperations for your match with Marty Helms this week?

R- I'm as ready as I'll ever be Sissty...

CJ- Christy

R-..right Princy..yeh I'm in the physical shape of my life, last week I walked not just to the pub, but back as well, didn't even stop for a kebab, just peta bread and salad, less fattening that way, you know, Marty Helms may be an incredible wrestler, but I am ready for him and his little indian friend

CJ- Little Indian friend?

R- Yeh you know, Tonto, always travelled with the Lone Ranger

CJ- Marty Helms is The Last Outlaw

R- Well the Last Outlaw, The Lone Ranger, Tonto, whoever, I'll take them all on

CJ- Have you slept?

R- Actually not since last Wedensday no, but I'm sharp, you'll sleep when you're dead, right now I'm too busy living the dream, 24 hours a day, 6 days a week, the other day is darts night

CJ- Ok Ron, thank you very much

R- You're welcome

As Christy turns to leave a stage hand walks up to Ron with another greggs prodcut to give him, he taps Ron on the shoulder, who jumps, screams and locks in the crossface, both me fall to the floor, Christy turns back to see what's happened and as the camera pans down it shows Ron sound asleep on the floor as the stage hand struggles meekly beneath him

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:56 am

Nate Nack is walking into the arena with a bag over his shoulder. A camera runs up to him and starts to walk alongside him.

“Nate,” asks the cameraman, “where have you been these past few weeks? You've been silent since the fatal four-way earlier this month.”

“Focusing,” he replies. “I've been waiting for this moment, and as soon I got the news to me that I had this match, I knew I couldn't let my feelings or emotions get the best of me.”

“You've been on an upswing as of late. Do you feel more confident going into this match than you did before?”

“Not at all. I've never felt more confident than the Golden Briefcase match, and look where that got me. Now we doin' it again, but this time he's got immunity. I'm walkin' into Hell. But I'm walkin' in nonetheless.”

“Mr. Jones picked Orthrus to represent him at the Beachfront Brawl. Do you think a win tonight will make a strong case for your selection as Mr. Andrews' representative.?”

“I think I've already got a strong case as, besides the Reverend, I've been the closest thing to competition to him, no disrespect to the roster. Emma knows I want that match, and this is my shot to prove it.”

By this time, they've reached the locker rooms. Without saying another word, Nate Nack walks through the door and closes it behind him.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:49 pm

The crowd erupt into a huge chorus of boos as the titantron comes to life, showing Daniel Reilly stood in the backstage area. He smirks at the camera, drawing more boos.

DR: When I re-signed for this company, I was under the impression that the business would be going forward. Instead, my talents are being wasted against the likes of GazzyD?

GazzyD is a man who got one lucky break against me many years ago, and to this day is still using that as his claim to fame. For anyone who has managed to stay awake for more then two minutes of one of GazzyD's rants, will understand that since day one of this new era of 6CW all he has spoke about is me! 'Daniel Reilly this, and Daniel Reilly that! Daniel Reilly is the best but I beat him for the World Title!'

Very impressive Gazzy, but you, along with every single person in the world, are unable to claim to be the only two time 6CW Champion to ever exist!

Without a man of my calibre and charisma, this business would of stopped making money years ago! If I didn't walk through these doors and beat AK Worthy in the very first PPV this business held, this company would be dead and buried!

The respect this company has shown me in the second coming is embarrassing! Many years ago during this company's first run, it came very, very close to going under. Money was wasted, and most the so called talent wasn't stepping up to the plate. No show was held for a month as management couldn't afford the wages, arenas, props, nothing! 

But through it all, one man continued to run his mouth, continued to believe, despite whether these fans booed or cheered for him. Yes, I was the biggest merchandise seller, and I alone was making this company money when it needed it most! I was the lifeboat that kept this company afloat when all had thought it sank!

I should be idolised. I should have statues of me built out of respect and gratitude, and instead I find myself facing the likes or Ron and GazzyD? And on top of that, I am finding myself constantly cheated by Anonymous and despite that continuing for months, not one person in the management has looked into it, to see why there most valuable asset is being treated in such a way!

Gazzy, I am going to make an example of you. I am going to make an example of every single man that steps in my way, and when the smoke is clear, I will be 6CW Champion once more, and I will be given the respect and thanks that I shouldn't have to find myself working for!

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:41 pm

HOWZATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screams are heard as the cameras fades in from black to see a mass of English fans celebrating another wicket as South Africa tumble and collapse under the pressure of some fine English bowling.

Jack Hurst is sat calmly with a glass of red wine in his hand and a huge smile on his face. He sees the camera and ushers two celebrating fans to sit down and talk with him.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, did I not tell you that we would be joined by someone from 6CW eventually. He appears to be wearing a Mike Masters t-shirt. Here lad, have my jacket, we wouldnt want people to see you in that" Jack takes off his suit jacket and hands it to the cameraman.

"Even at the Cricket you found me eh? Top notch work lad, but my two friends here will be leading my 'promo' as you say. Michael, David, its a shoot promo for you lads!"

A middle aged man stands up to put his face in shot "Masters needs plasters after Jack Hurst brings disasters!" the other man laughs and blows a huge horn to begin the Ring of Fire chant.

Jack shouts to the cameraman "Beachfront Brawl, Ruler of the Ring. Tonight at Anarchy we'll see who deserves the disadvantage of the number one, and by god if I dont make that man pay tonight I will just have to start from the front and show him how its done at the PPV. Now turn and watch the cricket lad, got to make sure you pay attention on our good days, we wont even need an average performance this summer in the Ashes!"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down