The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 19th June

+6
Uryu Ishida
Nay
Michael_Sweetwater
Engel Harlequin
Marky
Beer
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 19th June Empty 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 19th June

Post by Beer Wed 06 Jun 2018, 12:35 pm

Match 1
Jackson Jackson vs Uryu Ishida

Match 2
6CW TV Title
Marty Helms (c) vs Bam Sparkleston

Match 3
Cameron Faith vs James McManus

Match 4
Perfect Jack & Clarke James vs Gazzy D & Mr. Kenty

Match 5
Lion vs Liam Wood

Main Event
O’Callaghan vs Cerberus

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 19th June Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Tuesday 19th June

Post by Marky Wed 06 Jun 2018, 12:58 pm

The following is a 6CW.com exclusive from after Genesis

(All three members of The TA are walking backstage celebrating, Jackson and Frank have their newly won 6CW World Tag Team Championships over their shoulders, all three men have a bottle of beer in their hand as they laugh and joke about their evening's work. Tim Allen approaches them with a microphone)

TA: Guys, can I get your thoughts on a shocking turn of events tonight?

(Jackson looks annoyed)

Jackson: Are you for real Tim? Are you for f*cking real? I literally told you all of this back at Heathrow Airport. I told you Max was on holiday in Perth and was meeting us here in Japan. I told you he was still our manager, and I told you that as soon as we got to face Clarke James and Perfect Jack in a straight wrestling match, that we would win back the World 6CW World Tag Team World Championships of the World that were crudely stolen from us at the back end of last year. And yeah, I said straight, stick your f*cking rainbows up your ar*e.

(Tim Allen stammers as he takes in all of Jackson's vitriol)

TA: But what of your friendship with Clarke and Jack, Max?

(Jackson snatches the microphone from Tim Allen, spilling some of his beer in the process)

Jackson: Look what you made me do. Get out of here before I kick your ar*e.

(Tim Allen walks off as Jackson mockingly dusts off his Tag Title)

Horrigan: What time's the flight?

Max: Tomorrow lunchtime, plenty of time to hit the town and make a night of it. Might even invite my buddies Clarke and Jack along...

(Adamson bursts into laughter with Jackson, Adamson walks off, Jackson looks at Horrigan who seems less amused by the whole scenario, Jackson holds up his Tag Title and Horrigan high fives it with his own Tag Title, the two walk after their manager)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 06 Jun 2018, 4:21 pm

Charlotte Grey is back stage alongside Engel Harlequin. Engel wears a child like grin, scratches cover his face surrounded by flakes of greasepaint. His hair greasy and frantic as if it has not been washed for weeks, Charlotte looks a little uneasy.

CG: Folks, I am joined at this time...

Engel coughs deliberately. Charlotte looks at Engel who shakes his head and waves his hand as if to say carry on.

CG: Folks I am joined at this time by Eng...

Engel coughs again to which Charlotte sighs. Engel waves his finger in a negative fashion.

EH: Charlotte...

CG: Yes Engel?

EH: Can you repeat the question?

Charlotte looks completely lost as she tries to gather herself.

CG: Question? I haven't got around to...

EH: You know, the one where you said "Engel Harlequin, what did it feel like to so emphatically destroy Keith Leone in the centre of the ring at 6CW Genesis..."

Charlotte looks like she cannot fathom the direction of the interview as Engel moves a step closer to her, sniffing the air.

EH: Personally I feel you are a bit too forward in your line of questioning...how long have you been doing this for now? You seem uneasy...in a rush possibly to get out of my presence...hehehe...

Charlotte tales a step back as Engel licks his lips, his eyes bulging manically.

CG: Maybe we should just...

EH: YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FELT LIKE? Oh my sweet sweet Charlotte it felt so wonderful, the moment so picturesque. But best of all...I TOLD YOU. I told you all, I told the fans, I told Alex Walker...I TOLD Keith Leone...whose laughing now? Whose laughing now Charlotte? Who?

Engel pauses as BOO'S can be heard from the live arena crowd.

EH: HeHeHe...you see Charlotte, Keith Leone knew what he was getting into the day he crossed my path...he knew deep down that he would let down the 6CW universe...

Charlotte gathers herself.

CG: So what's next for Engel Harlequin?

Engel scratches his head and then smiles

EH: Down down down we go...as Alex Walker scrapes the barrel for the next legend he wants me to finish...down into the rabbit hole we go...deeper into the darkness...hehehe...my dark carnival awaits all that come forth....and just like Joshua...just like Keith Leone...I will be the final nail...and as they beg for their smile, as they look up at the rafters prophecy fulfilled...I ask again and again...WHOSE LAUGHING...now? HEHEHE...

Engels maniacal laughter can be heard as he walks past Charlotte off camera, a rather relieved Charlotte is left as the scene ends.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed 06 Jun 2018, 8:33 pm

Post Genesis, after the TV Championship victory of Marty Helms, Lion is walking around the back of the Tokyo Dome. Crowd reaction can be heard from the continuing show. Lion is limping through until he stops at a monitor and watches McManus and O’Callahan in action. Tim Allen joins him and eventually asks him a question

“Tough match - but it must be great to have had your first PPV experience? and here in the Tokyo Dome, few better places.”

The masked star doesn’t turn his head, seemingly intent on watching the action

“First, sure.”

He lingers on the screen before continuing

“No defeat is a great experience. However much I showed tonight, I am hampered by what has gone before. The extension of my abilities it limited and I owe 6CW more...”

Allen presses him on this

“Is this your injury, the one you have mentioned? The one that I would assume is forcing that limp?”

Lion looks down at his leg and then presses his hand to his back

“My body is not prepared like I am driving for. Japan and Mexico were great preparation for my mission in 6CW, but they could not cure these issues. I am not where I need to be, but I shan’t stop striving to be better.”

“Could you not rest?”

Lion ponders Allen’s question

“What I would achieve in rest would do nothing for what I need to do now. What you don’t understand is that I cannot rest, for my rest would be anything but. Restless in the knowledge of what I need to do. Maybe I’m as wicked as all the others, if I cannot rest.”

They both stop and watch as McManus catches O’Callaghan and raises him onto his shoulders, before the MK Ultra.

“It is done”

Lion walks away as the ref counts to three and McManus’s smug grin is wide on the screen.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 06 Jun 2018, 9:10 pm

Directly after the Match

*Cameron Faith is slumped against a backstage corridor wall holding a bag of ice against his right eye, as Doctor flashes a small light I to the other.*

Doc: How many fingers Cameron?

*Faith removes the ice looks at the doc bemusedly*

CF: Come on Doc, you can’t be serious?

Doc: Deadly Cameron, that was one hell of an elbow you took out there and concussions are no laughing matter, so you either tell me how many fingers i'm holding up or you don't compete for the next month, your choice.

*Faiths looks like he’s about to fight back, before a dejected look falls over him*

CF: Four!!!! Your holding four fingers up,

*Faiths sighs, holding a hand up to stop the doctor*

CF: And before you ask, My name is Cameron Faith, I've just lost a TV Title Championship Match to Marty Helms, same sh*te different day doc.

*Faith again raises the ice bag, grimacing as the coldness of the ice pack makes contact with the bruised eye*

CF: Same sh*te, different day!

*Faith looks at the floor despondently*

CF: What’s the secret doc, you’ve been doing this for years, treated the best of the best, how do you win these things. Every time I think I’m there, think i'm ready to take that step, I fail.

Doc: Look Cam, I can't tell you how to win out there, but the truth is Marty Helms deserved that win tonight. Now I know you don't want to hear that sh*t, but he did.

Lets make no mistake about this, the guy is a Mr Winklechops but ever since this company started again he’s made it his mission to make a name for himself, he forced his way onto that title match and he wasn’t letting anybody get in his way when he got there.

*Faith looks at the Doc in disbelief*

CF: What the f*** you saying Doc, I got to become a Mr Winklechops to succeed.

Doc: No Cam, I'm saying I need to check you over more than anyone else in that locker room, so maybe you should care less about what people think of you, and more about whose actually punching you in face.

Doc: The good news is you don't appear to have a concussions, so your good for next week. Rest for a few days then your good to go.

*The doc pats Faith on the shoulder*

Doc: And have a think about think what I said, yeah.

*The Doc walks away as Faith stares at the floor, ice pack covering the eye*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 07 Jun 2018, 7:21 am

As the Doc walks away Uryu holds the door open and walks in, his ribs taped up as he shakes his head.

UI: Hey, tough night wasn't it?

Cameron looks up at Uryu as he sits down next to him.

UI: First shot back and one of us didn't win. He's a tough fu*ker that Helms. Though if you want to analyze your failures then we all made one big mistake. We all assumed he was going to stay down after what he took. I mean, I personally vowed to stop him and look at what happened. I failed. Do you see me sitting here looking down at myself thinking I should be like him? He's a Kumquat!

Uryu coughs heavily, holding his ribs and swearing in pain.

UI: I hurt like hell right now but I am not gonna let this stop me. He probably thinks he can get away with anything right now and I plan on keeping him in my sights. He thinks we are all going to fall by the wayside but we won't, we can't. I plan on watching every match he has and prevent him from going too far. I also plan on making him realise over and over that you do not screw around with the fans. I want a chance to shut him up but from what I heard I won't be the first to try and do that.

Cameron looks up curiously.

CF: Who does then?

UI: Bam. Yeah I know, sucks that he gets the first shot but at least we can imagine a few fun scenarios.

Uryu clears his throat and smiles.

UI: ERMAGHEEERRRRRRRD!!!! I get nurses autographs all the time now blud. Check out the full body cast! Lets put it on Ebay!

Cameron chuckles as Uryu coughs heavily whilst laughing and holding his ribs again.

UI: He may have the first shot but first doesn't mean he has the best chance. We have to show in our matches that we deserve the opportunity to take the TV Title off him. If that means facing you for the opportunity then I expect your best. Because I have been where you were. Doubting myself and how I act. I even took time off to refocus myself and hone my skills. Just because we fall doesn't me we can't get back up and continue. Now that I am an elder statesman essentially here I do whats best for the company, the fans and for me in equal measure. Right now, we both lost and I plan on earning a shot at and defeating Helms for the title as my next goal. Because I don't believe Walker wants a walking lawsuit as champion, the fans don't want him champion and I sure as hell don't want him as champion.

Uryu stands up and heads for the door, looking back at Cameron.

UI: Dust yourself off, stand back up and show me, show everyone why Cameron Faith deserves the next opportunity at a title.

Uryu leaves the room as Cameron returns to looking at the floor.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 07 Jun 2018, 1:49 pm

ERMAGHEEEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDDD!!!! echoes throughout the arena as #Selfie by Chainsmokers begins to play through the speakers and Bam emerges to a rapturous reception.

HE: Here comes the resident fluitloop, thank goodness Helms showed his true class amongst the sea of idiots at Genesis.

HA: Bam’s no nutjob, he’s just perhaps a bit more down with the younger generation than us with their Snapgrams and Instachats

Bam poses with several fans on the way down to the ring, filtering shots immediately onto his Snapchat channel, he rolls into the ring and climbs onto the top turnbuckle where he does a panorama selfie shot with the fans cheering behind him, eventually he climbs down, grabs a mic and addresses the audience…

Bam: ERMAHGERD! My Bam Fam is like so extra tonight! Each and every one of you are like totes my bae right now. You’re like so woke for me right now fam.Did you all enjoy Genesis bruh?

Crowd cheers in response

Bam: Humblebrag here but I was like lit as fam during that match, hitting the YOLO, connecting with the Bye Felicia, it got like totes cray cray out there blud. Now I ain’t out here blamestorming Cowardly Lion, Tinman or Sensei Tamagotchi but it wasn’t to be, Marty Helmethead pwned Faith and have to say not only does he look like a bulldog chewing a wasp, he fights like one too, thinks of himself like he’s Thanos with his big purple ballsack of a head, that he can like click his fingers and make us disappear. But I’m like still here blud. Nerd spoiler alert I’m Captain frickin Marvel and I can go Binary on your ass BOOM!

Bam makes a motion of dropping the mic

Bam: Blud you come across all like salty and savage AF with your bitch resting face and badassery, we all think though you’re just one big askhole. So at Anarchy we get to go mano and mano, you be saying this be the first of many defences fam but I’m saying to you rude boi that Bam ain’t backing down from no challenge and that belt is gonna look like so on fleek around my waist. You think of me like some Fortnite noob, but I got mad skillz bro, I’ve taken a chug jug, already tagged you before and you’re ready to be oneshotted so I get a victory royale baybeee. Winner winner chicken dinner!

Last edited by Hero on Thu 07 Jun 2018, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 2:34 pm

"Machine Gun" by Portishead hits and the crowd inside the arena immediately boo, as on his own, one half of the newly crowned 6CW World Tag Team Champions, Jackson Jackson, makes his way out with his Tag Title around his waist, underneath a long faux fur coat covering his ring attire. He walks down the aisle towards the ring with his arms out, and grins as Mike Bird announces his arrival.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, one half of your NEW 6CW World Tag Team Champions, Jackson Jackson!

Jackson walks up the ring steps and along the ring apron, he leans back on the top rope and removes his sunglasses, before stepping between the ropes and mockingly spins around in the centre of the ring. He takes the microphone from Mike Bird and ushers him out of the ring. Jackson waits for his music to fade down. The booing continues from the fans.

Jackson: See, I just don't get it. Frank and I were the ones wronged. Two thieves stole the 6CW Tag Team Championship from us last year. The same two thieves attempted to manipulate and play mind games to break up The TA in order to keep their ill gotten titles. And last week, in the Tokyo Dome, in Japan, at 6CW Genesis, we FINALLY banquished those evil enemies of ours, we played them at their own game, The TA are stronger than ever and for the second time, are YOUR World 6CW World Heavyweight World Tag Team World Champions, of, the, mother, f*cking, World.

Jackson unclips the Tag Team Title from his waist and holds it up to more booing, before flopping the title over his shoulder and continuing.

Jackson: But instead of returning as your conquering heroes, it's more booing. Technically, you should all be cheering us. I should be worshipped like the God that I am. But it's okay. I forgive you. I'm in a forgiving mood. I'm in a giving mood. And this week, while I'm very happy to once again be atop the Tag Team Mountain... That's not enough for me. The world is not enough for me. So while some people might see this as mission accomplished...

Jackson glances at his World Tag Team Championship

Jackson: ...For me, it's only the beginning. Now, we weren't the only ones to win at Genesis. One man who did impress me was your new 6CW TV Champion, one Marty Helms...

The crowd boo the mention of Helms as Jackson smirks

Jackson: Now, he likes to run his mouth but I've got no beef with Marty. He's a deserving TV Champion. It was a huge win over some big egos. Including one ego in particular. I am of course referring to my opponent this week. Uryu Ishida.

The crowd cheers the mention of Uryu which leaves Jackson looking bemused

Jackson: See, I have never seen such a self righteous and entitled dude in my life! The guy has a lot of history around here and in 6WF, and a big rivalry with Max, but the way he talked about getting another shot at Marty Helms' TV Championship just minutes after losing that match just reeks of ego.

Jackson walks slowly around the ring as he continues speaking

Jackson: Uryu, this week, you have the honour of going one on one with the man so good they named him twice, and if you beat me, sure, maybe you do deserve a shot at Marty Helms and his TV Title. But here's the thing kiddo. If you believe you are owed a TV Title oppotoonitay, then not only will you look even more stupid when you lose to Jackson Jackson this week, but maybe... Just maybe... Jackson Jackson would deserve to take "your" shot at the 6CW World Television Championship of the... Television.

Jackson grins as he adjusts the Tag Team Title on his shoulder

Jackson: Let me know what you think. Keep me posted yeah?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 07 Jun 2018, 4:04 pm

"Mr Blue Sky" plays as Uryu steps out tries to dance to the beat but after the vocals kick in he stops at the top of the ramp n winces a little before grabbing a mic as the crowd cheer.

UI: Jackson, You think the fans should respect you more? You think that you should be treated as heroes? Just look at who you are associated with! Max Adamson is someone you should always be wary of and what makes me curious is why you are not. I know Max very well and he has a history of training others and then stabbing them in the back. Making them feel like family before taking everything away.

Uryu pauses, remembering his past with Max before sighing.

UI: If you think you are always going to be best buddies with him then think again. Just a friendly warning from someone more experienced than you. Watch your back.

Uryu then smiles and rubs his hands together.

UI: Now I believe you also mentioned me thinking i'm entitled to a TV Title shot? Oh nonono you have that all wrong. I don't believe anyone is entitled to anything in 6CW. They have to earn it and Marty Helms did not earn his opportunity. Yes he won the match at Genesis and took advantage of being in the match but his actions show everyone that all he wants is to break everyone he sees. I mean would you grant a man a title opportunity to someone who has interfered more than once and when he actually has a match to prove himself he can't win to save his life? Even you must admit that challengers have to earn their place and Marty did no such thing. Does this mean that I will try the same tactic as him? Nah, I have more respect than that. I actually want to earn my opportunities by proving that I am the best challenger for them and if I have to go through multiple men to do that then so be it. I want to prove that I am the absolute best for the fans week in and week out.

As the crowd cheer Uryu paces across the stage repeatedly.

UI: So Jackson you could ask Max how to deal with me but it would be pointless as I have learned a hell of a lot whilst I was away. He could give you advice on how to fight someone with as much experience as him. Hell he could even be at ringside and try to distract me during the match but what does that say about you? About how much faith he has in you as a wrestler that he has to save you from losing. Keep him backstage, keep your partner backstage and get ready to learn from someone who knows more than you have even forgotten.

Uryu calmly heads backstage and leaves Jackson in the ring.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 6:41 pm

Jackson looks bemused as he watched Uryu Ishida walk backstage

Jackson: Did... Did that just happen? I swear he just ignored the ego comments, asked me loads of questions, and threw a load of nonsense at me, and then walked off without listening to my response?

Jackson bursts out laughing

Jackson: What an absolute melt. Uryu, I am not going to respond to any of your views until you come back out here, get into this ring, and stand here, face to face, instead of hiding back there like the coward you are. In fact, while I wait, you did mention that Max might give me advice on how to face you. He hasn't, and frankly he doesn't need to. He's my manager, not my trainer. I'm Jackson f*cking Jackson.

The crowd boo as Jackson smirks, he leans on the top rope facing the entrance way

Jackson: He did tell me one thing. How he stole your girlfriend...

Henry on commentary: Oh snap!

Jackson: ...He told me how you knew Clarissa was sleeping with him, supposedly behind your back, but you knew all along. You knew all along, and you let it happen. I wouldn't be surprised if you watched them go at it from inside their wardrobe. Because not only are you a coward, who refuses to stand face to face with me and listen to what I have to say, but because your hero...

Jackson points to all of the 6CW fans in attendance

Jackson: ...the guy all of you inexplicably look up to, Uryu Ishida, is nothing more, than a cuck.

The crowd gasp and boo, Jackson laughs as he waits to see if Uryu will return

Harold: I hope Uryu Ishida didn't hear any of that.

Henry: Didn't you listen to Jackson? I'd bet Uryu heard and watched every second of that. Maybe even from behind a wardrobe door.

Harold: Don't stoop to his level, brother.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 07 Jun 2018, 10:29 pm

With Bam doing what he calls standing in the middle of the ring, Remedy by Seether starts to play and out steps Marty Helms.

HE: Thank god for that, Harold! I was starting to question my sanity.

HA: Out steps the new 6CW Television Champion, and doesn’t he look comfortable with that gold draped over his shoulder

As the commentators speak, Helms is patting the title that rests on his shoulder, shouting abuse at the fans as he does. In his spare hand is a microphone, but Helms lets his music play for a bit, riffing the air guitar before he gestures for more of the boos that are accompanying it

HE: The boos might be raining down, but I think I think we’re seeing that they’re not exactly a cloud that rains on Marty’s parade.

Eventually the music fades, but the boos do not. Helms blows kisses out to the fans and as the boos rise higher, he shouts into the microphone over their noise.

MH: What a welcome! Everything I desire, salty tears to fuel me. If I was liked by you morons I’d drive daggers into my arms and spit the blood at you.

He looks into the ring at Bam

MH: Done with the little references? Hashtagging away like the feckless little SCOPE that you are. Yes, yes, the children here love that Fortnite s***. Starts off with a parachute doesn’t it? You could enter at Anarchy like that, hopefully you’d make Over the Edge 99 no longer just a one-off for this industry.

The crowd are absolutely stunned in disgust

HA: That’s...abhorrent. A man died, a great man.

HE: Wow

The crowd start to boo now but Helms does not relent

MH: Why don’t you show your NEW Television Champion some respect?! Is the only other man in this arena, apart from this glorious champion right, the only other man in this company with half a brain cell Jackson Jackson?

He now looks down the lens of the camera he sees closest to him

MH: Yeah, I heard the shoutout. You end that little Yeast Infected Cuckold’s career here and you can have that title shot any day of the year.

HA: A clear reference to what Jackson Jackson said when he verbally assaulted Uryu Ishida earlier this evening.

Helms is smiling as he turns his attention back to Bam.

MH: I’m trying to work out what you’ve got to say to me, really. Why does Alex Walker even think you’ve earned my presence again? Why are you even here? Didn’t you just win Britain’s Got Talent? You’re about as much as I’d expect from the cesspool this country has become.

I proved in Tokyo, in front of what people told me were smart fans, that you aren’t at my level.

They put me in that match cos they knew I’d win. Because the TV model is where the money is these days, so whilst Grace gets his faux belt and some Irish guy can’t beat an injured Hollywood prima donna, I’m front and centre of every station we’re selling to in country after country world wide. And letting you with a metre of me is just bad business, Spritzy. And I intend to protect the business by ending your moment stealing the background of my spotlight, ending it before you even blink. I’ll end it quicker than these people can disappoint their fat, ugly children - just as crushing and just as instant. But with less chip-grease filled sweat.

The boos ring out again and Helms once more stands with his arms wide, enjoying every second.

HA: I’m not sure Helms is taking this seriously

HE: He’s giving Bam every last ounce of respect he deserves

HA: He’s not given him any! Oh...

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 16 Jun 2018, 10:49 am

Uryu quietly heads out to the top of the ramp before charging to the ring and sliding in. a stern look on his face as he holds a mic and glares at Jackson.

UI: I was going to give you a free pass if you kept your mouth shut but just like Max you can't help yourself. You have to learn a lot kid. Learn how to treat those older than you with respect, how to make yourself seen but never heard because all you seem to be doing is talking cr@p. How to understand when you are outmatched not just by me but by every single fan in the arena who supports me. You think bringing up my past is going to make me mad? Hey I have made mistakes and I admit that but you bringing them up again well that was not a wise move.

JJ: You...

Uryu quickly interrupts him as the crowd cheer.

UI: Did I say I was done? Are you going to call out your tag partner or Max for help fighting your battles? Because from what I have seen of you talk is about the only thing you can do by yourself. No wonder Max keeps Clarissa all to himself, he doesn't trust you to finish a job properly even if it's half assed!

Harold: This is...an unexpected reaction from Uryu.

Henry: Are you kidding me? this is golden! Wheres my pen and paper?

Harold simply sighs as Henry starts writing down the 'important' details on his arm.

UI: I think you should do two things Jackson. The first is that whilst you think yourself a god I do not share that view. In fact swap the first and last letter of that word, know your place at Max Adamsons feet and shut up b1tch! The second thing is that in this ring, you will learn and realise that unlike Max I can still perform at 100% You will understand that my experience in this ring dwarfs yours and I will use every last bit of it to make sure you understand that you are reaching far beyond what you can achieve.

Uryu suddenly smiles and pats Jacksons head.

UI: Now run along backstage find Max and bark at him nicely for a treat for doing such a good job of focusing me on what I am going to do to you in our match.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 16 Jun 2018, 11:07 am

Jackson: Touch me again and I'll break your f*cking fingers

Jackson angrily pushes Uryu's arm away, but pauses and backs away from him

Jackson: You know, for someone who thinks he's doing alright mentally, you seem to have an obsession with Max. Here's the thing Bucko. I came out here on my own. I called you out on my own. And what have you done? Referenced Max in every other sentence. Mate, I think you need to consult somebody about this.

Jackson smirks as Uryu just stares a hole in him

Jackson: I'm glad I was able to entice you back out here. Also I'm glad you haven't denied the cuck allegations. Honesty is the best policy. And to be honest with you for a moment, I'm glad you're going to be at 100%. It means you'll have no excuses when I beat you in this ring. I have won Championships without "outside interference", and for you to just openly accuse me of having other people fight my battles because I'm part of a successful tag team? That just hurts, man. And frankly it's lazy. What are you, a tabloid journalist or something? You're no better than that scumbag Tim Allen.

Jackson's smirk disappears as he sees Uryu still staring at him intently

Jackson: As for "running along backstage", isn't that your thing? I mean, you literally just did that, and I had to verbally ruin you to lure you back out here. I'm here all night fella. Lets see if I can "reach beyond what I can achieve", while I wear this Championship gold that you have never worn. Two time 6CW World Tag Team Champion, what have you even done?

Jackson stares and smirks again

Jackson: No, seriously. Tell me what you've won. I'll wait.

Jackson immediately leaves the ring and hops the guard rail, contradicting himself as he grins again, walking backwards through the booing fans and mocking Uryu who is still in the ring

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 16 Jun 2018, 11:57 am

UI: The 6WF European title, respect from interviewers, fans, management, other wrestlers. Multiple title opportunities. Also this battle of words between me and you because whilst I walked away you dragging me back out to try and score more points is making you back away because you can't follow up and are trying to take the easy way out instead of standing here face to face with me and prove you have some balls.

Uryu chuckles to himself.

UI: I guess this proves you are actually a b!tch after all. Jackson when I was your age Max was a fantastic friend and tag partner. I'm not afraid to say that part of me remembers and respects the good times we had when we were in the ring together but then he showed me his true self. He beat me from pillar to post and nearly took everything I had. Hell I am going to go as far as saying I wouldn't be here in 6CW if it wasn't for him and that he has not changed. Though I do intend to look at the future now. The 6CW TV Title is one I wouldn't mind challenging for again or I could team up with someone and beat yourself and Horrigan senseless.

Uryu starts pacing arund the ring pondering something.

UI: Though there is always going to be the past brought up by people... sorry, dogs like you and whilst I can never forget it I wouldn't mind dismantling the few doubts people have over my skill. My future has a great question mark over it. How long can I go on at my best? Can I swim with the best wrestlers and challenge them effectively? Well I am known for being a touch reckless so let me just say this

Uryu looks directly into a nearby camera.

UI: Max if I have to go through my past to earn a chance at my future then I will gladly fight the worst my past has to offer. I will GLADLY fight you one more time to prove I am still worthy of opportunities here in 6CW. I know you say you are retired but you are not afraid to return to the ring as Genesis proved.

Uryu quickly turns to Jackson.

UI: And yes Jackson what he did counts as interference but you just keep on backing away over there.

Uryu returns to the camera and smiles directly into it.

UI: And I know you will say you have nothing to prove and will not even likely answer this but Alex Walker may be interested in a classic match between us so even if you say no, he may say yes and well...then it gets interesting. Have a think about it and get back to me.

Harold: It would certainly be a classic match up!

Henry: Unfair at least, Max has retired and Uryu just wants an easy win.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:30 pm

The scene opens up in the 6CW conference room. The world's media are waiting patiently and talking amongst themselves. The front of the room still has the large Genesis poster covering the back wall, and a table has been set up with chairs behind them. Microphones have been set up from various broadcasters from around the world.

Suddenly Henry Lloyd appears from the side and journalists take their seats. A mass of photographers cram at the front, getting as close to the table as possible. Henry stands in front of the table and starts to speak.

HE: Ok, ladies and gentlemen, before we start I have been asked by 6CW to lay a few ground rules for proceedings. The press conference will run as follows. Number 1, you will be given opportunity to take pictures at the beginning but after that, all flash photography is banned. Number 2, a statement will be read out by myself after this. Number 3, there will be no questions to either of the parties present. If you require anything answered you are signposted to the 6CW legal team and also representatives of the gentleman we are all here to see. Everyone clear?

Henry looks around to make sure the people present understood what he has just said. When he is satisfied, he nods to the side of the room. Security open a pair of double doors and the flashbulbs immediately start to go off. Charles Kramer is first to appear, hobbling along on a pair of crutches and being helped by 6CW staff. His face is bandaged in places and cuts are visible on his forehead. He manages to get to the table, where he lays his crutches on top of it and then takes a seat.

All of a sudden there is a melee formed by the photographers as they see Anthony Grace appear. He is being pushed along in a wheelchair by another 6CW staff member. His face, like Kramer's, is heavily bandaged and he is wearing dark sunglasses. He still looks pristine in a white suit and has his 6CW World Heavyweight title on his lap. His face however is withdrawn and has a hint of anger about it as he is wheeled to the front of the stage. The 6CW staff member moves out of the way as hundreds of photos are taken. Grace sits stock still for the most part, his head only slightly moving from one side to the other, to give the photographers the full view of the damage to his face.

After nearly 10 minutes of this, the 6CW staff member takes Grace's wheelchair and pushes him to behind the table. Kramer and Grace glance at each other with blank expressions before both staring out to the crowd in unison. Henry Lloyd appeals for calm as questions from the journalists start being shouted out at the two men. Both of them keep quiet and Lloyd has difficulty getting the crowd to be silent.

HE: Please ladies and gentlemen, you know the rules. Both Mr Grace and Mr Kramer will not be answering any questions. If you wish to hear what they have to say then you will have to listen to the statement I am about to read.

A 6CW staff member hands Henry a sheet of paper and the journalists are silenced. The photographers drop their cameras and stay silent as well. Henry briefly glances at the audience before he starts to read from a sheet of paper.

HE: The statement from Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer reads as follows:

As the 6CW universe is aware, as well as the world beyond their doors, that Anthony Grace suffered career altering injuries during 6CW's Genesis PPV. Whereas injuries are common place in the wrestling business, the very nature of how these were inflicted has meant that Mr Grace has had to look into legal options regarding the damage and distress he has suffered. The reasons for this will now be outlined.....

Number 1. It is true that Anthony Grace had to defend his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship at Genesis, as stipulated in his contract. However, he feels the nature of the match and the lead up to it was purely based on a vendetta by Mr Alex Walker, and not to do with supplying a main event that was in 6CW's best commercial interests. Due to Mr Walker's bad feeling towards Anthony Grace, his aptitude as chairman of 6CW Holdings and General Manger of 6CW was clearly in question from the very start of his tenure. For this reason, the Board of Directors should have seen that the main event mentioned was simply made to cause damage to Anthony Grace and not to enhance 6CW's reputation or profit margins.

Number 2. As supplied by legal teams involved, there is mounting evidence that 6CW superstar Cerberus should not have been cleared to wrestle due to mounting concern over his mental state and attitude. It was clear that Cerberus intended, as mentioned by himself on many occasions, not only to win the 6CW World title but also to severely injure his fellow 6CW colleague. For this reason, the Board of Directors should always protect their contracted superstars, whether world champion or not, from individuals that have stated such threats and have not adhered to the policies set out in all 6CW employee contacts to do with safety.

Number 3. The legal team have finished their analysis over the steel cage that was used for the 6CW main event. They have found and documented 32 instances whereby the structure was deemed "unsafe" or "unsatisfactory" when it comes to a suitable working environment. Videos of the main event have shown that the structure buckled at various times, leading to one side of the cell falling to the ground. This constitutes a serious misdemeanour by the Board of Directors to unsure that the steel cage met all legal requirements for the safety of not only Anthony Grace, but also Cerberus and the official that evening.

These three points have accumulated in the injuries Anthony Grace suffered. Injuries that could have been avoided through standard working practices that the 6CW Board of Directors are ultimately responsible for.

As well as the above there are two other elements that need to be highlighted and have resulted in legal action.

Mr Charles Kramer has begun his own lawsuit against 6CW in regards to the safety of non-wrestling employees of the organisation. Mr Kramer should never be in a situation, as an untrained employee, to be manhandled at work by a 6CW superstar. This is gross negligence on the Board of Directors part, especially when there have been no repercussions to the 6CW superstar involved. Mr Kramer feels strongly that the safety of those working outside of the ring in 6CW could be severely compromised if a robust stance on such violence is not taken by the Board of Directors. To refuse to would allow those with training and heightened physical attributes to attack employees such as announcers, commentators, officials, and other 6CW staff without any consequences.

Lastly, as hugely reported around the world, 6CW is also fighting a lawsuit from a family whose name, for legal reasons, cannot be mentioned. The young son of this family, who have been supporting 6CW for many years, suffered injuries when the side of the steel cage fell on the ringside barrier he was standing on the other side of. The family have not only had to deal with long hospital stays but also the mental trauma the young child has had to deal with in the aftermath. Whereas it is clear both Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer cannot comment on an ongoing legal situation, they have both offered their prayers, best wishes and availability of financial support in the families plight.

To outline once more, Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer are now starting legal steps, due to the finish of the Genesis PPV. They do appreciate not being advertised to take part in the next edition of Anarchy, but feel this is the very least the Board of Directors can do in this situation.

Both Anthony Grace and Charles Kramer want to highlight that their involvement in 6CW has pushed the company to new heights. For this reason it upsets them both that they have been treated in this fashion and they both believe that the responsibility rests solely on the shoulders of the 6CW Board of Directors.

Let it also be made clear, as stipulated in any legal steps, that Anthony Grace will be seeking damages for lack of earnings in result to his injuries impacting on his acting career outside of 6CW. This will be separate from any legal case that concerns the greater malpractice of the Board of Directors and 6CW as a whole.

For this reason, the Board of Directors, through their representative Lewis Park, have been made aware of the situation that now befalls them.

HE: Here ends the statement.

The journalists are still scribbling away notes as Lloyd passes the piece of paper back to the 6CW staff member. He glances behind him to both Kramer and Grace, but both men are still staring directly ahead. He then notices Grace lay his 6CW World Championship on the table and hold the gold plate in his hands. Both of them turn bright red at the extent of Grace's grip on the belt and his knuckles bulge, as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 19 Jun 2018, 4:24 pm

The following takes place moments after the 6CW Tag Team championship match between Perfect Jack and Clarke James against the TA. Both men are walking slowly backstage holding each other up with their arms around the other ones shoulder. James has one arm around his stomach after being gored by Max Adamson. The both enter their locker room and both men sit down on some nearby chairs.

PJ: I am fuming. That damn Adamson.

Perfect Jack picks up two nearby bottles of water and hands one of them to Clarke James. Both men take a sip of their drinks.

CJ: We trusted him and he screwed us.

PJ: I'm saying this now, not out of anger or spite, but Adamson has made the biggest mistake of his life and his career. He has sacrificed his future for short term gain.

Perfect Jack's frustration gets the better of him as he throws the bottle against a nearby wall.

CJ: The worst part of this all now is that we're going to have to listen to all their crowing and gloating about how their the greatest tag team to have ever lived. It makes me sick.

PJ: I agree, all the way up to the match, all we heard was how we cheated, how we had help winning the titles in the first place. They won't say anything about how they needed their damn manager to do the work for them.

CJ: I don't think I have ever disliked anybody more than the damn TA.

PJ: I hear ya, don't worry for now, when we're finished here, I'm going straight to management to demand our contractually obligated rematch and we'll take back what is rightfully ours. In the meantime lets recuperate and plan ahead.

CJ: Yeah...now that's what I'm talking about.

Both men get up and shake hands as they prepare to leave the arena.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down