The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th May 2015

+8
The Last Outlaw
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC
President Trump
Thunder87
Perfect Jack
x12x
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th May 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th May 2015

Post by JJJohnson Wed 06 May 2015, 7:10 pm

Live from Wembley Arena
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Anthony Grace vs Jonathan Daniels

Match 2
Liam Wood/Thunder vs Mike Masters/Jax Cutler

Match 3
Max Adamson vs Buck Riggins

Match 4
Perfect Jack vs Ryker Kidd

Match 5
Red Arrows/Terrance Kray vs The Forgotten

Match 6
Jerome Dubois vs Dicey Reilly

Main Event
GazzyD/Keith Leone vs Joshua/Vincent Costello

*Card subject to change based upon medical assessments of 6CW talent

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th May 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 19th May 2015

Post by x12x Thu 07 May 2015, 12:01 am

(This promo takes place directly after the latest Aftermath show)

We see footage through a handheld camera, the camera moves from the halls of the 6CW arena. As the camera passes along we see the walls lined with posters from past PPV's as well as photos of the current stars of the roster.
The camera takes a turn around a corner and as it does we being to see blood stains along the floor, getting bigger and bigger as they do. At the end of the blood stains we see the figure of The Viper Liam Wood slumped in a corner with his head in his hands and heavily covered in blood from the Mike Masters attack.
The camera moves closer revealing CJ Holmes, the host of Wrestletalk with a nervous look on her face as Wood's head remains lowered, staring at the ground. Once again CJ and her camera man move in closer this time causing Wood to stir, as he moves he lets out a sound of pain but to the shock of CJ it's followed by a laugh that Wood continues to let out.

CJ: Liam, are you ok?

Wood finally looks up, his face and hair stained red with his own blood but a smile covers his face, he winces slightly before laughing once again to himself. Wood runs his hands over his head revealing a huge gash that has been left unattended. Wood pulls himself up moving closer to CJ who moves back slightly, trying not to get Wood's blood on him but Wood pulls her in close still laughing.

LW:
I've never been better...why do you ask?

CJ's worried look gets even worse, almost ignoring the fact that Wood's blood was rubbing off on her clothes.

CJ: Liam, you need to get checked out, you're...

Wood cuts her off, placing his finger to her lips causing her to move back

LW:
You worry too much...everyone worries too much!
We work in a business which allows us to punch other people in the face and then we get worried when they end up losing a bit of blood? It's ridiculous!

CJ: What happened tonight looked bad Liam...some people are saying it's all part of the game that Mr Jones and Mike Masters are playing with you, that you're kind of falling right in to their trap...

Wood doesn't reply straight away, the smile goes and he shakes his head before finally replying

LW:
That's his mistake, Michael Jones likes to play games...he looks for reactions and he treats it like something that he can control but here's the thing and it's something that he needs to work out...if this IS all a game and he's winning by getting me to react the way I did at Revolution when I cracked out the head of his latest toy...is he going to be able to control what he created?

CJ attempts to answer the question but Wood continues to speak

LW:
The answer is NO...he will not know what to do with the so called “monsters” he wants me to be because what he doesn't get is that...this is NOT a game...this is my damn life and if I chose to lose control...there is only one person in this world who can stop me and his name is not Michael Jones...it's Liam Wood.

CJ nods before answering another question

CJ: Liam, throughout your altercations with Mike Masters you have seemed more focussed on his mentor and former 6CW owner Mr Jones...do you not see Masters as a threat?

Wood laughs to himself

LW:
You don't get it do you? This isn't about Mike Masters...you think any of these plans are thought up by him? Don't kid yourself...the sad truth is that Mike Masters is just a pawn in the BS mind game of an old man who's about to bite off more than he can chew...Mike is a brilliant wrestler who has made a stupid decision by pairing up with a scumbag...

...At Revolution Jones stood and watched as I beat the ever loving hell out of the person he claims to be the future of the company and he had a smile across his face...he enjoyed it and it's because he's a business man who doesn't care about this business...he know's that no matter how good Masters is...he can be replaced and that's where I step in.

Wood's cynical smile returns

LW:
He see's me at the next step but sadly for him...I've known since the moment I met him that he was a vampire, willing to suck this company dry if it added another zero to his bank account...

...So no...this isn't about Mike Masters...he's just collateral damage but to say I'm not focussed on him is a straight up lie! If or when we step in to that ring...he's going to take everything that Michael Jones is owed...

...for destroying my TV Title...
...for everything he's done to the boys in the back...
...and for being the reason EWF is no more...

...he's had this coming and it's just a shame that Mike Masters is going to be the one who pays his debt.

CJ attempts to speak but Wood stumbles away, clearing showing the effects of Masters' attack.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 08 May 2015, 8:23 pm

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers as the crowd begin to boo but as Jack's music theme plays, the boos turn to stunned silence as Perfect Jack is wheeled out in a wheelchair by one of the backstage hands. It looks like he's heavily injured as Jack is sporting a neckbrace over his crisp navy suit.  

Harold: What..what is happening here. Why is Perfect Jack in a wheelchair? Oh god, I'm beginning to fear the worst. After last week, could Perfect Jack's career be over?

Henry: Dear God I hope not, Perfect Jack is the best this business has to offer, if he's done, I don't know if I could continue.

Harold: I'm sure you will find a way. For those who are unsure what's happening here, this is what happened last week at Aftermath in that colossal 12 man war of the worlds match.

A video begins on the titan tron which highlights the fight between Dicey and Perfect Jack "Jack throws himself and Dicey off the edge of the tier with a belly to belly that sends then both crashing into a hoard of fans below, leaving a trail of bodies on the floor. Medics are quickly on site to check on the superstars and fans..."

As the stagehand wheels Perfect Jack down the aisle, he has a microphone across his lap.

PJ: Easy...EASY. Dear god man, do you have to hit every bump on this god-forsaken aisle? Jesus.

The ring is set-up with a small ramp so that Jack is able to be wheeled into the ring. The crowd are still in a stunned silence as Jack is wheeled into the center of the ring. Jack takes a moment to witness the stunned silence of the crowd as Perfect Jack begins to speak.

PJ: After last week, after I threw myself and Dicey off the stage onto the crowd below, it was a calculated risk, I wanted to hurt Dicey as much as I could. I absolutely despise the man and I have no preference for any of you either. That is why I did that, I wanted to take years off my career so I could end Dicey's. But at that risk, I was the one who suffered the most.

After consultation with many Doctors, I have been told that the injuries I have suffered, whilst still I am able to wrestle, but not at my own personal standard, my quality and standard of life during and after my career, will only diminish and more likely than not, I will be dependent on others.  

Henry: Oh god, my worst fears are becoming a reality, it looks like Perfect Jack is going to retire. I always thought he would go out on his own terms, I'm certain deep down this is killing him.

PJ: Whilst those in that part of the crowd only suffered probably a few cuts and bruises and a headache or two, while unfortunately Dicey probably only suffered the same, the old mutt is probably used to that sort of pain. With that being said, I've spoken with my agent, and we both agree that it is best for myself that I retire.

The stunned silence from the crowd turns into applause, after a few minutes of applause, the crowd begin to chant "you still got it....you still got it"...

PJ: Thank you, thank you all, this reception is way more than I had anticipated, I thought with my history, and my past actions, you all would of been glad I was being forced to retire.

The crowd continue to applaud and chant "you still got it...you still got it" as Perfect Jack soaks in the atmosphere. He looks down and puts the microphone on his lap. Jack looks up with a smirk on his face as he rips off the neckbrace.

Harold: What is he doing?

The applause begin to die down as the camera focuses on Perfect Jack, he picks up the microphone and stands up from his wheelchair.

PJ: You damn right I still have it, it never left me, I've always had it.

Harold: AW SON OF A B***H...HE TRICKED US, HE TRICKED US ALL.

Henry: I'm stunned.

The crowd descend into deafening boo's as Perfect Jack continues to smirk.

PJ: You thought I was finished? Perfection never ends. You thought I was going to retire, you all started cheering for me, despite the fact that you hate me. I played you all like puppets, every single one of you, played like the idiots you are. You're almost as stupid as Dicey, thinking he can stand toe to toe with a man like me. What I did last week was nothing short of brilliance, I'm not bothered if any of the crowd are hurt, after all, you pay to see me, I put butts in seats. You pay to enter this arena and boo me. But after saying a few words, and looking all depressed and sad, I had you all feeding out of the palm of my hand.

Harold: I'm still stunned, we all knew how evil and twisted Perfect Jack can be, but I never thought he would stoop this low. To trick us all like that, to lie to us, it's downright deviant.

Henry: Like he said Harold, he played you and everyone else like puppets.

Harold: What, you believed him as soon as he was wheeled out through the stage.

PJ: Now, onto important matters, it has come to my attention that, The red arrows seem to have struck up some sort of allegiance with a one Dicey Reilly. Well boys, disrespecting me in the first place was your first mistake and siding with Dicey, that's your second one. I'll tell you what Arrows, if you're think I'm scared, in fact if you think I'm bothered about this so-called allegiance, you are wrong. Hurst, I made you tap out at Revolution, and I hope Robin you saw that, I hope you saw the pain I put Hurst in, I hope you saw you tag team partner tap out and give up so easily, if I was you, I'd re-evaluate my partner before I even thought about starting an alliance with the old yeller, Dicey Reilly.

Harold: Look at him, twisting the truth, The Red Arrows are a great tag team. Perfect Jack has gotten worse by the week.

PJ: As for you Dicey, don't think I forgot your little attack last week, such a cowardly move, then again, I shouldn't of expected any more from a coward like you Dicey, and this little alliance with the Arrows proves it. You say you were born to fight, well I'm sure that's true just as long as you have someone behind. That's what a coward is Dicey.

Crowd boo

PJ: Yeah you boo me, but look, I'm here by myself, I fight by myself and for myself alone, I didn't need anyone before, and I certainly don't need anyone now. So the next time you want to fight Dicey, you make sure it's 1 on 1 and not a numbers game, you coward because we all know, you can't beat Perfection.

The crowd continue boo'ing as Perfect Jack's theme begins to play as he begins to leave the ring.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 May 2015, 9:52 pm

The camera pans around the 6CW arena as fans are shown cheering and holding up a variety of signs, when suddenly “Limo Wreck” plays out and the fans pop loudly and all turn their attention to the entrance ramp. Slowly then at the top of the ramp, the hooded figure of Keith Leone walks out from behind the curtain and looks around at the 6CW faithful. Leone stays still for a few moments, soaking in the atmosphere, before walking down to the ring and then around to the time keepers desk to collect a microphone. Leone then rolls into the ring and waits for the crowd reaction to die down before he begins to speak.

Leone: After the chaos that ensued last week I decided that this week may not be a time to hide in the shadows, and was probably a time that I should come out here and face the music.

The crowd cheer and Leone lowers his hood as the crowd see his healing features, though there are clearly signs of newer bruises from his brawl last week.

Leone: And where better to start than with the man who gave me these new war wounds, the EWF World Champion Vincent Costello. (The crowd boo, but Leone signals for them to not go wild) Last week we verbally attacked one another, proclaiming our dominance and by the end of the show they had to forcefully pull us apart. So in reality, we accomplished nothing but to fuel the fire of the animosity that is rapidly growing between us. But I have to hand it to you Vince, I thought I was prying into your head with those control comments I was making, but clearly you’ve dealt with those games before. You can still manipulate a match to suit you, and in amongst all of that chaos, you managed to ensure that your team came out victorious, and that angered me, but it also reassured me at the same time. If my little head games had already had you beaten, you wouldn’t be the man I assumed you were, and all of that effort to get through a Chamber match to get my hands on you would have been worthless. No, I’ve said since I came back that I was afraid that I had lost my game, that I was now a shadow of my former self, and all I could do is come back and fight the cream of this company to see if I still had it. And whether the 6CW fans like it or not, right now, you are the best that this company has to offer. I’ve been around in 6CW for a while and I have fought with a hell of a lot of men that some would deem legends, and very few could be said in the same breath as you. You’re a survivor Vince, no matter who comes after you and your title, you are available to overcome them and send them away. You took a man like Liam Wood who had the whole wrestling world behind him, and managed to make him look like a mere mortal compared to you. You are possibly the most vicious, calculating and clinical superstar I have ever stepped in the ring with, and coming from a man who has been hospitalised twice after matches with Dicey Reilly, you should take that as high praise. From the brief time we were in the ring together at Aftermath, I was given a prime example of how just how good you really are.

But, that was only the start of our war Vince, and we’ve barely even scratched the surface yet. Right now you’re sitting in the back plotting your next move, when mine can’t be simpler; I just want to hurt you. As I said, you’re the best around right now, and most guys would be happy with beating you at Night of Glory and taking your title, but for me that’s not the case. The war you began with the brawl at Aftermath was one that you should never have allowed to break out. You can try and have your lawyer protect you, you can keep yourself “safe” from me until necessary, but the bottom line is that none of your tactics are going to work. Take this week for example, we go into another tag match where you are teaming with a monster and I am teaming with a World Champion who happens to have a Napoleon complex. I know damn well that he is focused on one thing in this match, and your partner is the same. I mean seriously, who were the four men who were really causing all of the problems in the ring last week, I’ll give you a clue, it wasn’t the pretty boy actor. Chaos will continue to ensue whilst combustible elements like us are thrown into the ring together, and that’s only going to play into my hands. I mean when I was fighting Genesis, Walker had a plan and an army to do his bidding, and yet I still came out on top, and I did that by keeping him out of his comfort zone. I was always one step ahead of his games and ruining it for him, and by the end he had little more than one lackey fighting me and by then it was far too late to stop me. You, you’re a little harder to get to grips with, but I’m sure with time I’ll sort out that problem. I mean it really doesn’t matter at Anarchy, as you have nowhere to hide. All that you can do is hope that Joshua and Gazzy’s fight separates the two of us long enough for you to get away, but I will say right now that I will not let that happen. I will get my hands on you, and I’m going to show you how to really do some damage to your opponent. By the end of Anarchy Vince, you’re going to wish that your lawyer could cook up another doctor’s note for you, because there’ll be enough of them treating you in the back by the time I’m done.

Be ready for Anarchy Vince, because being the best right now won’t save you from me for very long. I’ll see you at Anarchy, champ.

Keith Leone drops the microphone as “Limo Wreck” plays out and the crowd cheer once again, as Leone walks to the ropes and exits the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 08 May 2015, 11:49 pm

As the scene opens, Thunder crouches on a pebble beach next to a river, scrubbing something in the river, occasionally bashing it with a rock. He pulls a grey running shirt out of the water, it looks grubby and damaged. He smiles at it before throwing it on the, before proceeding to stamp on it and twists his foot on it. A satisfied look crosses his face, he bends down to pick it up.

He looks at the shirt again and then looks past it at the camera as though he’s only just noticed it. Like a school boy found smoking, he throws the shirt over his shoulder and acts as though he knows nothing about it. Thunder beckons for the camera to follow him as he walks away, down the river.

Thunder
Time.

Thunder stops as he reaches a few metres away from where he started. He leans down and picks up a three pebbles, rolling them in his hand as he continues.

Thunder
Time, is much like this river. Both, only move forward, no matter how much we or King Canute the Great, wish other wise. We can scratch the surface or make ripples in it but, the flow soon corrects its self.

Thunder tosses a pebble in to the river with a splash and as pointed out, he does make ripples which are soon corrected.

Thunder
Another, simpler, comparison between the two, is that sooner or later both the river and time run out. The river flows on down carving it’s way through the dirt, the rock and the land, until it hits the sea and is absorbed. Time, just ticks ever on ward, have you ever wondered what happens when time is gone? Time is a commodity we all share. One that we all waste thinking we have plenty of it. Why do something today, when you can do it tomorrow? Right? Wrong. Our time does eventually run out, the time we’ve thought we had can be gone in the blink of an eye…

Thunder pauses to think, he looks lost in his own trail of thought. He tosses the pebbles up in his hand and catches them. He looks at them as though, he has no idea why he picked them up. He looks out across the river and skims the first one, followed by the second this time going further than the last.

Thunder
There was a point to this, I forget what it is. What is the connection between time and my self imposed mission? Ah yes, time catches up with us all and in time I will complete my mission, even if I have to go through every dumb ass land mass that gets in my way.

Thunder walks out of shot and pops back in again.

Thunder
One more thing, just in case I wasn’t clear, Jax Cutler is the current dumb ass land mass in my way.

Thunder thumbs up the camera and walks off again, again he comes back into shot.

Thunder
And another thing, let me put all that big vague talk in to words even the biggest Neanderthal amongst us…Cutler…can understand, timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff.

Thunder smiles and walks out of shot again. After a moment he stomps past the camera and mumbles he forgot his shirt, as he heads up the beach to collect it. As he walks back past the camera he mumbles that he has his shirt now. The scene fades out as a fish leaps out of the water.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 11 May 2015, 9:52 am

Dicey is sitting in a hospital room watching Perfect Jack on TV

Dicey: I think you banged your noggin on the way down Jack; you are more deluded as ever

Just then the Doctor walks in holding Dicey’s x-ray

Dicey: So how is it Doc, am I clear to go

Doctor: You were lucky this time Mr. Reilly, just some bruising and swelling nothing too serious, you should be healed within the week

Dicey: That’s the luck of the Irish for ya Doc

Doctor: Not always that lucky from looking at your chart, the last time you were in here you had a nasty back injury that nearly had you in a wheelchair for life

Dicey: Well that’s what happens when two crazy monsters throw you down a flight of stairs, it wasn’t much fun for me either let me tell you

Dicey gets off the bed and starts getting his things organised

Doctor: Well maybe it is time for you to look at a different profession

Dicey starts laughing

Dicey: I am only back a month

The Doctor shakes his head and starts to write out a prescription

Doctor: Well I have given you a painkiller injection that will help you for today but you will need to take these anti-inflammatories for the next week

Dicey: You are a blessing in disguise Doc, don’t worry I’ll take care of myself and sure I’m up against a washed up French git so don’t worry about me

Dicey takes the prescription off the Doctor, grabs his bag and walks out of the room, two minutes later the Doctor hears a scream from the corridor and looks out to see Dicey walking towards the exit and a nurse covering her eyes as Dicey’s arse is showing out of the back of the hospital robe he forgot to get changed out of

Dicey: Ah it’s not like you’ve never seen all this before

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 11 May 2015, 3:29 pm

Vincent Costello is shown on screen as Anarchy comes back from commercials, boo’s ring out around the arena as the EWF champion begins to talk into camera…

I’d consider myself a realist, I like to think I can look at a situation and understand the magnitude of it, that I can look past all the bull sh$t, the facade … but in philosophical terms, I’m a pessimist… I’m a cynic, a sceptic… I can’t help but think that this world we’ve created, this 6CW universe is built on lies, on falsehoods that are so engrained in this business that they’ve become a given, accepted as the norm. You see I believe that by once being something only means that now you are barely anything at all, by once having relevance means that you once had significance. The implication that because somebody once did something with their career means that they are forever revered as a legend, as a somebody offends me, it offends each and every one of us that is here today… that is here now, that has life by the balls right here right now.

I place no value on building a legacy, I put no stock in how many times my title bouts will be re-ordered on PPV over the years… I’ll leave that to the sycophantic, to the self-obsessed, to the Liam Woods of this world. I have no time to look back or the inclination to contemplate the future… My sole purpose, my principle reason for getting out of bed each morning, to lace up these boots and put my body on the line, to be the best, to be the standard bearer of excellence, to be the world heavyweight champion is the here and now… And there isn’t a single soul in this business that doesn’t legitimately endorse me as a champion, even Keith Leone himself said it last week… Costello’s Law is the gold standard here in 6CW… it’s undeniable. And the once great Keith Leone, the distinguished, celebrated former champion he needs to realise that at Night of Glory he’s gonna be standing opposite a killer, a legend killer, he’s gonna be standing across from the single greatest threat his career, his wellbeing his livelihood has ever faced. But as a realist I’m not blind to the qualities Leone has, it’s just as a cynic I don’t believe, no no scratch that, I know… he can’t beat me.

I wanna say this to you Leone… do not come back to 6CW lauding it over the rest of us with tales from the good ol’ days, do not bore and more importantly disrespect us with talks of the golden age… you wanna be back in this business, you wanna be relevant again well close the door to the past and do something about it in the here and now… try taking this away from me…

*Costello motions to the EWF title draped over his shoulder

I’d rather that was the case, I’d prefer that, respect it even… But everything I’ve heard from Keith Leone since the moment you stepped back through the door last year has been in past-tense,” I did this, I was that”… why don’t you follow the lead from Costello’s Law and just do…

Tonight, you and Gazzy D, me and Joshua in the main event… when it’s our turn to square off, you’ll understand why the right here, the right now is the most important time, why all those past-tense count for jack… I’ll see you out there Keith

Costello’s Law says the past gives you an identity, the future holds the promise of salvation… Sadly for Keith Leone both are illusions!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 12 May 2015, 11:17 pm

*We go to ringside where the Lloyd brothers look as suitably gormless as ever.

HA: Last week was not kind to everyone in 6CW. The Red Arrows faced off against Buck Riggins and Terrence Kray, but they didn't realise it was an open invite party.

HE: All the grinning cats in Cheshire couldn't be smiling wider than I was when those 4 idiots were taken down by our new heroes!

HA: What my brother here is alluding to is the vicious assault laid down by the group known only by the name The Forgotten.

*Pyros explode and then Uptown Funk starts to play. Reborn and Hurst bounce out together and head to the ring as the commentators continue

HA: Looks like the Tag Team Champions are joining us now

HE: I'd hoped their teeth were too far down their throats to allow any speech!

HA: We're not the only ones with split opinions on the champs.

*The crowd seem to be back on the Red Arrows side, but there are still some disgruntled boos. The champs step in the ring and get straight to talking

JH: It appears we're still the bad guys to some people, hey! Before we get anywhere else, lets just clear this up. We didn't give Jack and Dicey a whole lot of respect when they were together because we felt there was something devious going on. We didn't trust them. And we were right.

RR: You saw last week, we had words with Dicey, man, we know a line was crossed that boy didn't like and plan for. He cool with us.

JH: We're STILL your 6CW Tag Team champions, and we're still fully invested in being every bit as good a pair of tag champs as any in the industry before us.

RR: But we got other sh*t to discuss. Them boys with the hoods and masks are sticking their wolf noses in our business. We don't got too much to say, we just want y'all to know that nobody needs to wait till Anarchy. We here, the hoods is always here, so lets get this thing started right here, right damn now!

*Hurst and Reborn pace the ring, shouting into the stands for the Forgotten to join them

HA: Looks like we might get the show starting early!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 13 May 2015, 5:02 pm

We are backstage at the Wembley Arena were we see Timothy Allen stood with Jonathan Daniels.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is Jonathan Daniels. Jonathan you will be Taking on Anthony Grace later on tonight what are your plans going into this match up?

JD: You want me to tell you what I plan to do tonight??? You want me to tell you my game plan for facing Anthony Grace tonight?? I mean come on Tim I thought you was dumb before but you have out done yourself this time around… why on earth would I tell you what I plan on doing to any of my opponents other than beat them. And before you get any silly notion to ask me how I plan on doing that let me stop you there and just say that I know that I can beat anyone in that locker room… That is how I plan on beating Anthony Grace tonight.

TA: So is it all a confidence thing in knowing that you will beat anyone in the locker room?

JD: Not only is it the confidence of knowing that I can beat anyone, it is also the belief and knowledge of my own ability that make me that confident as to say I can and will beat anyone from the locker room. Some may call me egotistical or big-headed but in this business if you do not believe in yourself you will get nowhere in this business… why just take you as an example Tim I mean who in their right mind grows up wanting to be an interviewer within the wrestling world, let me tell you Tim it is people who lack the belief and conviction that they will make it as a superstar tell me I am wrong Tim.. Give all these slobs a ray of hope (Tim is stuck stumbling for words to come out) Just as I thought not a thing. Do you have any more of my time you want to waste with your questions??

TA: Well I would like to ask what are your thoughts on Anthony Grace?

JD: What do I think of Anthony Grace?? I think Anthony Grace is a man who has lost his mind, he is a man who goes out pandering to the crowds for their approval as if it is a need of his in order to feel relevant to make him feel as though someone out there actually likes him. Well guess what I do not like you and I will not give you any false hope that I will ever like you as you are just another victim in the rise of Jonathan Daniels. And that is the end of this interview Tim.

With this Daniels slams the microphone back into Allen's chest and walks away out of view.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 13 May 2015, 6:43 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage in the interview area awaiting the arrival of Mike Masters and Mr. Jones. To his surprise, Masters enters the interviewing area alone.

MM: What's up Timmy

TA: Hi Mike, just wait for Mr. Jones and we can get this interview going.

MM: Timmy, Jonesy isn't coming so if you wanna do this, let's do this now.

TA: Oh, management informed me I will be interviewing the both of you.

MM: Well you're not anymore. Listen Timmy, if you wanna do this interview you're gonna do it with me and only me. If not, then I'm out. I could be doing a whole lot else with my time, like listening to Britney Spears or catching up on last night Big Brother kick off show. I'm a busy guy.

TA: Ok Mike, let's do this interview. With or without Jonesy, this interview is very important. So let me start with my first question, were in Mr. Jones?

MM: Is that suppose to be a joke?

TA: Just curious Mike as would be the 6CW universe.

MM: Listen our business is our business. Not yours, not the 6CW universe's. Jonesy is out handling important business. Next question.

TA: Well on this past Aftermath, you were involved in a mammoth multi tag match which was all round chaos. However a major talking point from the match was you're vicious attack on Liam Wood which left him bloody...

MM: ...Isn't it funny how when I was brutally attacked at Revolution, it was completely overlooked and all the focus was on Wood. I mean, know one felt any sympathy for ole Mike Masters, everyone was just shocked at the actions of Wood. And now the tables have turned and I left Wood bloodied, yet still know one cares about Mike Masters but everyones worried for Liam Wood. You see the thing is, at Revolution, a little part of me and I cannot stress this more, a very little part of me was in fear, a fear that my pro wrestling career had ended. When Wood was striking me and all that blood was pouring outta me, I was in fear. But you see when I got backstage and had some time to take this all in, all I could think about was getting revenge. And that revenge began at Aftermath, but it was just a little taste of whats to come.

TA: But what I wanna know is the more deeper underlying issues between you and Wood. Just what is it about Liam Wood that catches yours and Mr. Jones' attention?

MM: Listen Timmy, it's all about strategy. Long term goals. The bigger scheme of things. Timmy, I am the future of 6CW. Jonesy knows this, hell even Liam Wood himself knows this. The thing with Liam Wood is he was portraying someone that he was clearly not. At Revolution, you saw the real Liam Wood, you saw that he doesn't give a damn about anyone else but himself. Sure he can continue to play up to these fans, you know have goofy and fun entrances with his so called "best friend" Thunder, but deep down he doesn't give a rats as$ but either of them. At Revolution, he showed his true colours by lashing out at me and for what? Because I fairly pinned him 1..2...3 in the middle of the ring? Yeah that's why I have a problem with Liam Wood.

TA: But Mr. Jones ....

MM: And Mr. Jones has his reasons too. Listen he's a smart businessman, me and Jonesy, were on the same wavelength. Liam thinks I'm merely collateral damage, well he doesn't know what he's talking about. Me and Jonesy have an agreement, were I scratch his back, he scratches my back. This whole issue will end with me and Jonesy getting what we respectively want. Now what Mr. Jones wants...well you're just gonna have to wait to find out, but I can be straight up and tell you what I want. Listen, I am the god damn show off, I run circles around these fools in the back. But I've been too damn good for too damn long. I don't have anyone holding me back anymore so now I want gold. I want the big one. And I will get it with the help from Mr. Jones. I will become a world champion and whilst that is happening, Liam Wood's career will decline and perish just like his precious EWF...

Masters gives Timothy a stern look before patting him on the back and walking off with a smirk as the interview ends.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 14 May 2015, 9:03 pm

The crowd in Wembley arena are waiting as the big screen comes on. There is a lot of booing as Charlie Kramer is shown on the screen. He is dressed in his white suit and has a pair of reading glasses perched on the end of his nose. Kramer smiles slyly into the camera before taking a piece of paper out of his jacket pocket. The crowd quieten down as he begins to address them.

CK: Ladies and gentlemen, I have in my hand a statement from Hollywood film star Anthony "Amazing" Grace. The statement reads as follows......

Kramer starts to read from the paper.

CK: To my COG's and the rest of the 6CW universe. It has come to my attention that there haa been the continuation of certain rumours about my career in 6CW. As I have made it repeatedly clear, my aim since joining this great organisation was to put on the best show possible for the paying public who come to the events. This has not changed and will not change regardless of any tabloid gossiping that has been circling since Revolution.

Kramer coughs slightly and adjusts his suit before continuing.

CK: I have always made my intentions clear, even when I have been attacked in a car lot, sent to hospital and risked my life when sending Mr. Adamson through the stage. All I have wanted is to be accepted and I would reward that acceptance with giving 110% in every match. However, it appears that this hasn't been enough in some quarters and to those people I apologise that they haven't taken me into their hearts like I had hoped.

Kramer glares at the camera and nods. He waits a while before reading again.

CK: As my presence has been described as toxic, I have taken the advice of my trusted circle to stay away from any 6CW activity outside of the shows themselves. In the mean time I have been concentrating all my efforts on the charities I support and in helping those that badly need it. I would like to make it clear that this is not a situation I wanted nor have looked for. On the contrary, nothing pleases me greater than meeting those fans who cheer me on and believe to achieve in anything they do. But it is obvious that sometimes this is not enough and now I run the risk of embroidering 6CW in negative publicity. This, again, has not been my intention and so I have taken the steps outlined.

Kramer smiles sarcastically into the camera and reads out the next few words.

CK: Let everyone know this. Anthony Grace is here to stay in 6CW. I am not someone to back down from a challenge and my belief is still strong. I know I can make a difference here if I am allowed to do so. I hope, within time, those with negative feelings towards me will be won round by my hard work, dedication and love for this business I call my home.

Kramer looks back down to the paper and continues.

CK: You will see what I can achieve at Anarchy. I wish Mr. Daniels all the best in our match and I hope it will kick start an amazing show. With love to you all and God bless.......Anthony Grace.

Kramer stops reading and replaces the piece of paper into his jacket pocket. He looks back to the camera and smiles again.

CK: I will just like to add the following. We all, everyone at Team Grace, have 6CW's best interests at heart. I hope the next show makes it clear of the lengths we will go to show you all those best intentions. Until then.......

Kramer salutes the crowd "Grace-like" and the screen starts to go black.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 14 May 2015, 9:04 pm

Just as Leone is walking down the aisle after exiting the ring, a familiar heartbeat starts and the arena goes black. A white light shines bright on every beat and Leone stands still on the aisle waiting. The crowd watch the curtain expectantly as the tension in the arena goes up. Leone watches and waits as the heartbeat continues. Suddenly the crowd gasp as the towering form of Joshua appears on the stage with McCoy in his hands.

Joshua waits a few moments as the heartbeat continues before walking down the aisle with his head bowed. McCoy stares straight towards Leone as Joshua gets closer to him. When Joshua reaches Leone, he stands still by the side of him. He then glances to the side and stares at Leone from under his hair. The two men lock eyes for a good while as the crowd stand and watch to see if blows are made. Suddenly, Joshua cocks his head back to the ring and walks towards the steel steps. Leone watches him enter the ring and climb over the top rope. The Puppet Master walks over to the turnbuckle and rests McCoy tenderly on the top pad before turning around. He picks up the microphone that Leone dropped before lifting his head up slowly. The heartbeat stops and the houselights go up, as Joshua stares at Leone from inside:

You may stay.........You may leave.........But you will want to listen.........

Leone stands his ground as Joshua looks up the aisle:

This has never been about.........one man's fight.........This has never been about.........one man's plight.........This has always been about.........the collective whole of suffering.........

Joshua lifts his hand and points at Leone:

Suffering of which.........you are part of.........

Leone glares at Joshua, but the Puppet Master turns his back. He walks over to the far side of the ring and stares out at the crowd:

The crowd pleaser has made it clear.........of his lack of fear.........And it is fitting of one that wears.........a treasured prize.........But what good is taking gold.........to your demise.........?

Joshua turns back around as the crowd watch on. He stares at McCoy and breathes in deeply before looking up the aisle:

Let everyone be clear.........this starting chapter won't bring a happy ending.........And the conclusion isn't even near.........Whoever you are.........Whoever you represent.........the fact of life is that it is now owned by me.........As you look on cowering from a distance.........I gain strength in the fear in your eyes.........

He looks at Leone:

You may deny it.........You may say it's not your fight.........Sooner or later the suffering will reach you too.........This isn't a threat.........or even a promise.........This is simply how things will be.........

Joshua holds out one hand and closes his fist:

People can talk some more.........and tell the grand plans for the future.........But for us both, the need is not there.........My actions are always on show.........and the repercussions will be felt more than your idle words.........

Joshua walks to the corner and rests against the turnbuckle, as the crowd look on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 16 May 2015, 8:53 pm

Our scene opens in the dressing rooms of the 6CW Arena, the camera moves around the room to show the figure of The Viper Liam Wood sat on one of the benches getting ready for tonight's match. Wood removes his denim cut off jacket before taking off his black EWF hoodie to reveal an old school Sting t-shirt. As the camera moves in closer we see the marks left from Mike Master's attack from Aftermath.

Suddenly, we hear a familiar voice as Wood looks up and nods

???: You look like you've seen better days...

Wood remains silent as the camera pans around to reveal Thunder stood in the doorway with a concerned look on his face. Thunder walks over sitting next to Wood who seems to ignore him, instead begins to tape up his hands with a serious look across his face, Thunder looks around for a second before reaching in to his pocket and poking Wood in the ribs with the object he took from them. Wood's head snaps to the side, staring at his friend in disbelief before speaking

LW: What the hell are you doing?

A smile covers Thunder's face as he speaks

Thunder: Oh nothing, I was just seeing if this incredible Hulk act you seem to have going on comes with the whole turning green and punching holes in wall...

LW: ...Very funny.

Wood continues to tape up his hands while talking to Thunder

LW: This isn't some act man, I am sick and tired of Michael Jones treating this company like rubbish and I am going to be the one to do something about it...if Mike Masters wants to get in the way then that's his choice but he better be ready for some damn consequences...

Wood grits his teeth and finishes off the one hand before starting on the other

LW: You see, you might want to let Costello get away with what he did but I believe in an eye for an eye...Michael Jones has gotten away with this for too long.

Thunder's teeth grit and a look of shock cover his face, almost confused that Wood could mention Costello and bring up what happened.

Thunder: Tell me Liam, how did revenge play out for you when you went after Vincent Costello? Why don't I ask Emmy?

Wood clenches his fist and shakes his head

Thunder: All I'm saying is that if you're going to go out looking for revenge then make sure you're ready to get hurt because Mike Masters isn't going to stand back and watch you take out the man who's promised him the world and more! You know what they say...the man who seeks revenge digs two graves...

LW: You're right...

Wood pauses for a moment as a look of relief begins to cover Thunder's face

LW: ...If I'm going to bury Mr Jones I might as well leave Mike Masters dead and buried too!

Thunder's head slumps

Thunder: Now who's being the comedian?! Liam, if you're angry then get angry but you need to control it before it swallows you whole! You lose your focus, you lose your career it's as simple as that! So get get angry but get smart...

Wood stands up removing his t-shirt and walking towards the door

LW: That's my secret...I'm always angry

Wood smiles and walks out of the door leaving Thunder with a smile across his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdakillaninja Mon 18 May 2015, 8:10 pm

*The camera pans into a dark room, with a single dimly lit lantern sitting on a lone table in the middle of the room. Beside the table sits a man, hidden within the shadows*

Syn Shadows: Welcome. It's a seven letter word of invite, grasping me... Pulling me into the mix. This was the lone word stated to me upon my arrival here in this rather... Monotonous company... 6.C.W... Yet somehow, It feels as if somethings missing, or perhaps someone.

*The shadowed figure stands up, picking up the lantern and holding it in his palms as he moves towards the camera.

SS: It's said there are 7 Absolute Sins in this world. Lust. Greed. Wrath. Pride. Envy. Gluttony. Sloth. They say you can't control Sin... But me? *chuckles* I'm a whole new breed. Ladies and gentlemen of 6CW... Welcome. To the Syndicate.

*Shadows blows out the lantern, abruptly cutting the monologue short. A maniacal laugh can be heard in the darkness as 6CW heads to commercial*

itsdakillaninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 18 May 2015, 9:06 pm

*The scene changes backstage where Tim Allan is stood chatting with Ryker Kidd. Kidd has a red streak through his hair and matching wrestling gear. The two men stop chatting and face the camera as Allan raises the microphone*

TA: Ryker, Congrats on another big win last time out when you defeated Jerome Dubious. That must have been a real thrill beating a future hall of Famer. A man you will have grown up watching.

RK: Tim, your right, I have grown up watching the greats, the Jerome Dubious, Dicey Reillys, Keith Leones, Lex Harts and Perfect Jacks. These guys are legends of 6CW and sure it’s a thrill stepping foot into the ring with them but I didn’t join sign with this company to bump up my autograph collection.

TA: Sorry Ryker, I just meant.....

RK: I know what you meant Tim, and I don’t mean to be a c**k about it, but unlike these guys I don’t have the name value, I don’t have the type of reputation that guarantees me spot on the biggest night of them all, Night of Glory, let alone getting close to a title shot.

TA: Do you really think you deserve a title shot though?

RK: No, not yet, but I keep beating these legends then they can’t ignore me for long. That’s part of the reason I wrestle the way I do, take those chances because every time I step foot in that ring it is my opportunity to put on a show. When I step out into that ring.

The 26th of June may come round just that little bit too soon but trust me by the time Night of Glory VII comes round you will be looking at the face of a new generation.

TA: Any last words for Perfect Jack before you go?

*Kidd leans in to Allan and starts whispering*

RK: Your expecting me to say something witty here but I aint got jack…

*Kidd suddenly jumps up a huge smile across his face.

RK: Just like PJ has in this match.

If fact you know what, all I got to say is Perfect Jack is about to find out why the call me the future of flight, the guiding light the phenomenal Ryker Kidd, The moment he sees me fly, he may as well say goodbye.

*Kidd walks off laughing to himself as Tim Allan watches bemused.*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down