The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 2nd June 2015

+8
TheCultOfPersonality
MtotheC
TwisT
Perfect Jack
x12x
President Trump
Dolphin Ziggler
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 2nd June 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 2nd June 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 19 May 2015, 10:33 pm

Start time: TBA
Live from Wembley Arena, London

Match 1
Syn Shadows vs Ryker Kidd

Match 2
Enigma vs Jerome Dubois

*The Forgotten address the 6CW Universe

Match 3
Terrance Kray vs Mike Masters

Match 4
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows (c) vs Thunder/Liam Wood

Match 5
Max Adamson/Jonathan Daniels vs Anthony Grace/Buck Riggins

Match 6
Keith Leone vs Joshua

Match 7
Lex Hart/Perfect Jack vs JJ Johnson/Dicey Reilly

Main Event
Champion versus Champion
Vincent Costello vs GazzyD

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 2nd June 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 2nd June 2015

Post by Guest Wed 20 May 2015, 3:16 pm

The camera cuts to the locker room in the backstage area of the 6CW arena. There seems to be various items scattered across the room as if someone has thrown them around or clumsily knocked them over. As the camera pans around, a familiar hooded figure is seen slouched in a seated position, barely showing any signs of life other than his back slowly raising and lowering as he breaths. The figure then raises his head and lowers his hood to reveal the weathered face of Keith Leone. As the hooded runs over the back of Leone’s head it clearly causes him discomfort as he contorts his face and rubs at the back of his head before he begins to speak.

Leone: Well it appears that this war really has gotten into the full swing of things now hasn’t it Vince? At Aftermath we were playing with kids’ gloves and just testing the waters to see what the other was capable of. Now though we’re really pushing the boat out and it seems that we’ve both accomplished something. You, you managed draw first blood Vince, and in the big scheme of things that could be key. There is no better way of reminding a man that he’s mortal and that you have an edge on him than to show him his own blood, I many times in boxing does the site of someone’s blood demoralise them irreparably. Some people think that the site of blood can fire them up, give them a second wind, but we both know the moment that cut opens up its all downhill from there. The feeling of that warmth on your skin and the energy draining from your body does little to boost your confidence. And when you’re in the ring with a shark like yourself Vince, the loss of blood is a timely reminder that you’re end is quickly approaching. At Anarchy you picked your spot with such precision and performed your attack with such ease that before I could do anything I was seeing stars. I allowed you to do exactly what you need to do, take control, because I lost myself in one fight and forgot about my main goal. With a little more time and focus Vine, you could have done so much more damage, say if we were in the Main Event of Night of Glory right then and there; I’m in little doubt that you would have left me a bloodied mess on the mat. But that just wasn’t the case was it? You did all of the hard leg work and still couldn’t put me down, and in one moment I was able to put you down for the three count. That was my accomplishment, not pinning the World Champion, not pinning the invincible Vincent Costello, merely beating the man who had me beaten. Even with a monster throwing me around the ring to soften me up and with all of your games and tricks, you couldn’t put this old dog down, and I know that’s playing into your conscience now. I mean yes I haven’t been at my best for a good few years now, but what if I am actually getting back to it. What if all of those stories about me are actually true, can I really take on an army and win? Did I really enjoy every moment of pain and agony inside the Chamber of Horrors? Am I really the man who cannot be beaten? All of those questions on your mind Vince, and along with the questions about your own abilities, how can you possibly keep in control of the situation as well? It’s time to face the facts about this war, it’s going to cost the loser so much more than pride and honour. One of us is going to walk away with a whole new status in this company and the EWF World Heavyweight Championship to prove that fact. The other is going to be carried from the ring on a stretcher, as that’s the only real way to stop either one of us. So get ready Vince, because I have a feeling that things are only going to get worse from here.

Leone slowly pulls himself up to his feet and tentatively begins to walk around the room, taking care not to move his head too much, nor to trip on any of the items on the floor. He finally come to rest on a locker and then begins to speak again.

Leone: But before I can once again get my hands on you Vince, I have to go through 6CW’s latest monster, the puppet master himself, Joshua. A lot has been said about this man, how dominant he is, how vicious, how in the Gateway to Glory match he proved to be the most destructive force in 6CW, and quite frankly I didn’t believe it. I’ve seen plenty of men masquerading as monsters in these halls, and I’ve slain a good few of them by myself. I’ve beaten them, bloodied them, kicked them off of the tops of cells through tables and made sure they’ve never come back. I honestly believed that you were just like all of the others and by now the hype would have died down and Gazzy D would have put you in your place, unfortunately though I was mistaken. You have continued to dominate, throwing Gazzy around like a rag doll for weeks at a time and last week you did a good number on me. So maybe Joshua, you are a big deal and maybe you will do some serious damage in the near future, unfortunately this coming Anarchy is not going to be a good event for you. You see, Gazzy is a very different opponent from me. Gazzy, with all of his flaws in mind, may have more guts than any other guy who has set foot in a 6CW ring. He will put his body and soul on the line each week to overcome adversity, as you will be well aware from last week’s incident. However, what Gazzy really lacks is a brain, he fights adversity, but he only has one way to do it. That’ll work against normal men, but I’m not so sure it’s going to be enough to take down a guy like you. Me on the other hand, I’m all about using the grey matter to get the job done, I may have had those psychotic days where I just wanted to cause chaos and destruction, but where’s the fun when you don’t use your brain to cause maximum damage. At Anarchy you’re almost certainly going to cause untold pain and physical harm to me because it’s what you do, you like to think of yourself as the puppet master but you’re awfully predictable. Though while you’re trying to beat me half to death, I’ll be plotting and slowly working away at you until you realise it’s too late. One way or another Joshua, I’m going to take you down at Anarchy and show that you’re just a man like the rest of us, because if Gazzy isn’t able to at Night of Glory, someone should.

Keith Leone smirks as he then slides down the locker, taking care to push his head forward away from contact, before he finishes in a seated position at the base of the locker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 22 May 2015, 1:59 am

*The crowd pans a slightly confused arena as some fans cheer but seemingly without knowing why. The camera cuts back to the stage as the music plays

HA: Well, we're not due for any debuts right now, but I can't say I recognise this music...

HE: It's got to be Mr. Jones and Mike Masters hasn't it? Champions as a pair, that's without doubt

HA: The lack of titles would be an obvious rebuttal...

*Henry starts to reply but Harold cuts across him as the Red Arrows swagger out from backstage.

HA: Oh my, it looks like the Red Arrows aren't quite done poking at this crowd just yet.

*There are some cheers and some boos in response to, as the laughing tag champs would suggest, is a little jibe at the 6CW fanbase. They swagger down to the ring, high fiving some laughing fans and laughing at those booing.

HE: These two are an enigma. Sometimes they are insufferable, but you've got to love moments like this. Class acts.

HA: You're nothing if not inconsistent, brother.

*The Arrows reach the ring as a split crowd start to sing "LETS GO ARROWS" - "THE CHAMPS SUCK" - Hurst walks to the other side of the ring and grabs a mic. He pats it on the top a couple times

JH: Testing, testing 1 2 3. Good, its on, I know you wouldn't want to miss a single word from your tag team champs

*Hurst grins as a huge cheer goes up before the boos take over.

JH: Usually, near on every time, I end up as the mouthpiece of our little duo. But variety is the spice of life, and Robin is eager to send a message tonight. I'll put it in terms you boo boys will understand.

*Hurst waves his free hand across his face and says "You can't see me" into the mic.

*Jack throws the mic to Reborn who catches it and begins talking straight away.

RR: Looks like we the bad guys again now, huh? You know we dem boys, and we don't care. We do what we do. And Anarchy gives us a chance to show it, hell, it gives us a chance to show off.

*Reborn turns away from the crowd and looks down to the stage

RR: I ain't out here to deliver no rallying cry, no plea for support. This ones for the Powerpuff Girls, our newest pair of challengers. Spandex n Lycra, the Caped Crusaders, whatever the hell name you boys gonna come out to when the Tag titles are on the line again. Wood, Thunder, welcome to more than just a test of your on and off again relationship. The Ross and Rachel of 6CW want to come together again and put it all on the line.

*On the screen the image of Liam Wood on his back, beaten all the way back in the day for his EWF Championship shown to the world.

RR: That's the day the dream died, isn't it Liam? From there, you went after the old foe again and again and again.

*The image changes to Thunder being beaten by Keith Leone in the elimination chamber.

RR: And that's when our returning hero was brought back down to earth too. Thunder, the renegade, the myth but by no means a legend. Now the pair that fought tooth and nail to take the other man down are back to being friends in their failure.

*The crowd boos now and Hurst can be heard shouting "WE WERE ON A BREAK" in the background

RR: It's ok, bro, it really is. Friendship goes above and beyond the ring, and I'm actually glad you sorted it out. For now. But this is just a reminder about losing focus and losing your way. You see, in this ring, under our terms, a tag team title match, you gon need that focus. Chasing gold has been everything you two are about, and the failure that comes with that is the legacy Liam Wood has created. Thunder, I know what you're thinking. How do you prepare for a tag team title shot when you don't know if the biggest danger is your opponents or your teammate?

*An image of the two tag team titles now emerges on the big screen

RR: Let that be a reminder. Wood is schizo, but we are the tag team champions. Take your eyes off the prize and you'll barely see the superkick that knocks you flat out.

RR: You see boys, I don't need stupid phrases and silly suits. You may think you're Spiderman, but I'm spitting venom. Now you payin' attention, pick your f***in' face up, when I wanna be a superhero I just wake up.

*Reborn drops the mic and the crowd cheer as he shouts down the aisle at two men who aren't even there. "COME GET SOME, B*TCH!"

HA: From villain to hero, this crowd just turned all the way in the Arrows' favour!

HE: What idiots, is there ever anything to like about these two?! Especially that child Reborn, this isn't 8 Mile!

*The crowd are well behind Reborn, a huge "Lets go Reborn - Red Arrows!" chant reverberating around the arena as the tag champs beckon their foes to the ring...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 22 May 2015, 5:32 pm

The fans are buzzing in the arena when the lights go off and the stage turns green as “Born to Fight” hits and Dicey Reilly walks out on stage wearing a Percy Percival t-shirt that reads PERCY VOTES YES in different colours, Dicey raises Bettsie in the air and walks towards the ring

HA: Here comes the favourite son of 6CW and what a reception this is brother, it has been a trying few weeks for the Irishman with him and Perfect Jack nearly killing each other and a gruelling match with Jerome Dubious last week

HE: He was lucky to get the win last week Harold but this week will be a whole new kettle of fish with Lex and Jack, they are younger, fitter and just plain better in every way

HA: We will see what Dicey and JJ Johnson have to say about that

Dicey climbs into the ring and salutes the roaring fans

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: The last few weeks have been hell let me tell you, I have been beaten, broken, bloodied and had to fight a Frenchman....but you know what.....I AM STILL STANDING

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dicey: And why is that, it’s because I am a tough, stubborn son of a b1tch that doesn’t know when he is beaten, I am not Shaaaaamoose fella....I am not wee Fit Finlay....and I am not some painted superhero type person like Finn “I have a stupid mashup of two Irish Mythical beings” Balor......I AM DICEY MOTHER F**KING REILLY

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA GET YEH

Dicey: I may be old, I may have been around many blocks many times, I have battle scars from wars with some of the best wrestlers to ever step foot in a ring, I may drink too much and swear like a dockers wife but I have 6CW running through my veins, this is the house that Dicey built and I’ll be damned if I let some little jumped up pr1ck like Perfect Jack stop me from doing what I was born to do and thats........

Crowd: FIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!

HA: My god, Dicey is pumped tonight

Dicey: Since I have returned it feels like I am that kid Scott Pilgrim and I have to fight all the evil Exes, last week the French fancy and this week Jack and the Pink Prince himself Lex Hart, the return of Perfect Execution, awwww you two girls must have loads to catch up on and I bet Miss Jessica has missed 4 balls smashing off her arse

HE: This is a family show damn it

Dicey: I really don’t know who is more stupid out of both of you clowns, Jack for trying to outfight me or Lex for making an angry black man angrier, seriously Lex you f*cked up lad, you turned Kevin Hart into Ice Cube, you picked on a black man’s woman, you made it personal and JJ will f*ck you up, after he is done with you, you will wish you were back in uncle Stu’s wiping money shots off your face

The crowd start laughing

Dicey: I am not here to make up the numbers, there will be a phenomenal amount of talent in the ring this week, I may not be as good of a wrestler as the rest of you but I make it up with pure blood and guts aggression, I want Jacks head on a stick and if I have to go through Lex to get it so be it, forget Night of Glory Jack, you’re dream of being at the biggest stage of them all ends now by these hands and this little beauty (Dicey raises Bettsie), you should have left me where I was Jack because now I have the scent of blood in my nose and violence in my thoughts and it’s your face I see when I close my eyes Jack, you wanted me now you got me I just hope you thought all of this through because at the end of this war you will wish you never came back to 6CW

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 22 May 2015, 10:02 pm

As the fans cheer the Red Arrows the pair wait in the ring for the arrival of their opponents and the men who would face them for their titles next week, The World Eater Liam Wood and the Oncoming Storm Thunder. Suddenly the cheers get even louder as Endseekers begins to blare through the air and the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion Liam Wood slowly walks on to the stage with a confident look on his face. Wood adjusts his hoodie revealing an old school Cactus Jack t-shirt underneath.

HA: Well it looks like the Arrows have what they want...well, half of it.

HE: I guess Wood and Thunder aren't exactly on speaking terms after what happened last week! How are they expected to fight champions the calibre of the Arrows?!

Wood remains on the stage pacing back and forth before turning his attention towards the Tag Team Champions in the middle of the ring, the pair stare holes through Wood who locks eyes on the champs before finally speaking.

“Wow, it's amazing the confidence a title belt can give someone...I should know...seeing that I was able to lift not one but TWO titles on my own...that's why I find it funny that you two can come out here and talk about my 'failures' like the reason you're together in the first place is anything more than the fact that you two couldn't cut it on your own. You want to dig up the past? Be my guest but don't come crying to me when it buries you alive and I can guarantee you that is what will happen if you underestimate me!”

The crowd cheer again as Wood begins to walk down towards the ring before climbing in and joining the tag champions. Wood continues to pace as the Arrows keep their eyes locked on the former World Champion. Both men take defensive stances as a smirk covers Wood's face.

“Calm down boys...you've got a few more days with those lovely titles before they're put on the line...this is a warning though...if you walk in to this ring thinking you've got us beaten...I'm going to use those titles to knock out your teeth.”

Wood lowers the microphone with a confident look across his face before continuing to pace the ring.

“because that's what I do...you might look at my history in this company and see a win loss record...these fans...they see me destroying Vincent Costello in the cell only for Joshua to take away my chance...they see me leaving Mike Master's blood all over the ring at Revolution...and if you take me lightly...I might just have to go “schizo” and beat you from one turnbuckle to the other because despite those titles and Reborn's ability to say a few naughty words...I am a former World Champion for a reason.”

Wood lowers the mic again as the fans cheers ring around

“LET'S GO VIPER! / LET'S GO ARROWS!”

HA: Wood is full of fighting spirit!

HE: BS! He's full of denial...he and Thunder aren't going to be on the same page after what he did and there is no way they are going to be able to take down the machine that is the Red Arrows

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 9:40 pm

The following takes place after the previous show

We open in a locker room, the camera pans around as voices can be heard off camera

??: Are you sure you're not going to see the doctor? I mean that was a heck of a fall, God only knows what damage you could have caused yourself

We see gazzy and Christy in the middle of a heated discussion, gazzys mid section is taped heavily after the fall from the stage earlier in the evening

g: I'll live, besides it was worth it. Everybody was saying that I didn't have what it took to keep Joshua down, in fact you were one of them

CJ: gazzy, what I said was I didn't like seeing you get hurt, I never doubted that you could put Joshua down

g: well thats not how it came across, I wouldn't blame you if you thought it though. You wouldn't be alone, but after tonight, everybody seen that no matter how tough and mean and sadistic Joshua is, deep down, hes just a man because I slain the beast

CJ: at what cost? Everytime you step in the ring with joshua you're going to have put your body...your life on the line just in the hope of keeping him down long enough to pin him

g: Christy, look at this.

he picks up the title from his sports bag and holds it up

g: You more than anybody know exactly what I went through in order to win this for the second time. You more that anybody know that since this company reopened I have put my career on the line more than anybody else, the number of times I was left bloodied by the hands of Adamson, you think I'm going to let all of that count for nothing just because some weirdo is number one contender.

CJ: you know what I mean

g: do I? Honestly, hand on heart right now, do you think I can bet Joshua

Christy pauses before stuttering her response

CJ: of...of....of course you can

g: Christy, seriously, I need to know that you believe I can do this. I've put Joshua down before, and I know....as God as my witness, that I can do it again at Night of Glory. But if I'm out there and I know that the person who means more to me than anything else in this entire world doesn't believe in me, then what do I make of that? Please.....Christy. You know me, you know what I can do in that ring, you know the obstacles that I have overcome, the challenges that I've come through, I need to know that you believe I can do this

CJ: gazzy, I do. I just don't want you getting hurt, everytime I watch you in that ring with joshua my heart is in my mouth, I can't watch for fear of what is going to happen. I know you can do it, I honestly do, I just don't know at what cost

g: Thats my duty as a champion. I go out there and I put it all on the line. Nobody said this gig was gonna be an easy one, and I know that Joshua towers over me and has the strength advantage, but when I walk out into that arena, and the 6CW universe start chanting my name, I feel untouchable. Christy, the two most important days in a mans life are the day he is born, and the day he finds out why. This title right here, is why I was put on this Earth and there's no fight that I won't back down from to keep this title were it belongs

The once anxious look on Christys face is now replaced with a beautiful smile beaming flawless white teeth

CJ: You know you talk a good game gazzy, its a good job I know you can back up your words in the ring, just promise me one thing...

gazzy winces in pain as he picks up his sports bag and throws it over his shoulder

g: I know, I know, just make sure I don't get hurt

CJ: Not quite, promise me you'll go see the doctor and get checked over after that fall, I wouldn't want you aggravating anything the next time we...

Christy blushes as she notices the camera in the room for the first time, gazzy chuckles to himself

g: I'll go first thing tomorrow

gazzy pecks Christy on the cheek and exits the dressing room as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed 27 May 2015, 9:35 pm

Dicey is standing on the turnbuckle waving to the fans in attendance as "I am Perfection" hits the arena speakers as the crowd begin to boo. Perfect Jack takes a few steps out from the curtain and takes position at the top of the stage.

PJ: I listened to your little speech from my executive locker-room Dicey, and I felt I had to come out here and address some inaccuracies in that I found in your speech.

Crowd: BOOOO

PJ: However, there is one thing I actually agree with, and that is right now you are still standing, but not for long. It won't be long until I knock you off that pedestal of yours, and back into the mediocrity that I once rescued you from.

Crowd: BOOOOO

PJ: You stand there and have the audacity to state that 6CW is your house? Dicey, you have no idea do you? This is my house, I built it. I'm the face of this company. I'm the reason these people here pay their money to attend shows. They pay to see ME. Not you, not anyone else, ME. So you can tell everyone who's stupid enough to listen that you were born to fight, well guess what Dicey, you were also born to get your ass handed to you and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

Crowd: DICEY REILLY....DICEY REILLY....DICEY REILLY

PJ: I'll tell you what Dicey, that weapon right there in your hand is what separates you and me. You need a weapon to win your matches, whilst I on the other hand, only need my two hands. Because you see Dicey, I have pure wrestling ability, while you have nothing. You're nothing more than a brawler, you have no wrestling ability at all Dicey and your over-reliance on your bat says to me you have no confidence in yourself.

Crowd boo:

PJ: That's right Dicey, my face is exactly the last thing you will see when you close your eyes, because when you do close your eyes for the final time, it's gonna be me who's standing over your beaten body as my hand is raised in victory just like it always is. Remember Dicey, I'm Perfect, and you're not.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 27 May 2015, 9:36 pm

The following takes place after Anarchy........

In Wembley Arena, the crowd are started to mill out into the night air after witnessing the dramatic end of the show. 6CW stagehands are inside still, clearing the wreckage caused by GazzyD's Deep Impact on Joshua. Blood marks are stained on the production equipment and the tables that broke the wrestlers fall. A few of the 6CW stagehands are standing about, shaking their heads, as they look at the mess in front of them.

SH1: How are they still alive after that?

SH2: I know Gazzy is. He is back in the locker room refusing to be seen by a doctor.

The first stagehand raises his eyebrows and shakes his head again.

SH1: Anyone seen Joshua?

SH2: Briefly. He staggered out as the credits rolled and basically steamrolled his way though staff. No one was going to stop him from leaving.......

SH1: Or complain about the mess he has caused?

The second stagehand grins.

SH2: Yeah well, we best get this cleaned up. Twice in two shows........I am getting an expert in this.

As the cameras leave the stagehands to their work, it starts to pan downwards. We see the bowels of Wembley come into view as it goes deeper into the structure. At last we come to the very depths of Wembley, where pipe work and large bricks are evident. It is clear no one would dare come down to view this part of Wembley unless they had to but it had proved to be a home from home for Joshua in the past.

As the camera stops and focuses on the dark area, heavy stumbling footsteps can soon be heard. Joshua is soon seen, grasping at the walls and trying to walk in a straight line. McCoy leisurely hangs from one of Joshua's blooded hands and is being dragged along the floor. The Puppet Master is breathing heavily and, as he comes more into view, we can see that his shirt and trousers are ripped and blood seeping from different wounds. However we can a smile on his scarred face that is usually worn by McCoy.

Joshua stops and places his back against the brickwork, before slouching down into a seated position. He places McCoy to the side of him and the camera focuses on man and puppet sitting looking out towards the camera. Joshua continues to breath out heavily as he wipes the sweat and blood from his face. He chucks his head back and lets his hair dangle easily around his face. Joshua takes a quick sideways look to make sure McCoy is ok, before staring into the camera:

Tables crashed.........Fires burn.........Blood is spilt.........

Joshua looks up to the ceiling and nods to the heavens:

At last they learn.........

He looks down at McCoy before staring back at the camera:

Words can be spoken.........by those obsessed with talk.........But the actions that have befell me.........have proved to be the loudest.........destructive.........and most significant event.........that has happened in months.........

Joshua drapes his hair over his face and bows his head:

So I will say this simply.........keep the anger.........keep the torment.........keep it going.........

He lifts his head up and the camera zooms in:

For no-one has suffered enough.........

The camera locks onto to Joshua snarling slightly as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 27 May 2015, 11:07 pm

The scene opens up in one of the lavish media halls of Wembley Arena. The room is filled with media and journalists, all sitting in rows in front of a stage. Timothy Allen is taking some last minute instructions from his producers in front of a massive screen. Allen composes himself and the producers back away. The 6CW interviewer approaches a lectern and a hush descends within the room.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for turning up to this special 6CW exclusive. A webcast with 6CW and Hollywood superstar, Anthony "Amazing" Grace

There is movement to the side of the stage and Allen turns round. We see Charlie Kramer standing up and he gives Allen a nod to continue.

TA: We are lucky enough to be able to talk to Grace from his L.A. home and he will be taking questions supplied by the 6CW universe. As instructed when you entered, he will not be taking questions by any of the media representatives here and I have be told to make that point clear to you once again.

Journalists moan slightly and scribble away in their notepads as Kramer grins in the corner. Allen motions towards the 6CW staff and suddenly the screen starts to come on. A huge "Believe 2 Achieve" logo is shown before Anthony Grace's face appears on the screen. He is sitting in front of a desk, wearing a suit as always. Pictures of his family are turned towards the camera and there is a large crucifix hanging on the wall behind him. Anthony smiles widely and salutes the camera. Allen turns and starts speaking to the screen.

TA: Anthony, can you hear me?

Grace smiles again.

AG: Loud and clear Mr. Allen! It is a pleasure to be talking to you once again. I hear the webcast has been a huge success and you have many questions to get through.

Allen nods his head.

TA: It has certainly been a popular choice for many 6CW fans. Unfortunately we haven't got time to go through the hundreds of questions that have been posed, so 3 lucky viewers have had their questions personally chosen for you......

Allen looks towards Kramer who smirks unseen by Grace. The leader of the COG's smiles again.

AG: That is fine Timothy. Let us forge right ahead with the first question.

Allen looks down to his lectern and reads from his notes.

TA: A 6CW fan wants to know, how do you prepare for big matches like the one that faces you at this week's Anarchy?

Grace smiles broadly and taps the desk a few times.

AG: A brilliant question to start off with. Well, recently I have been lucky enough to return home to my wonderful family and relax before the next big match. That is how I have been preparing. Sometimes you need to take yourself out of the adrenaline rush of being a 6CW superstar and calm things down so that you are properly refreshed for the next challenge. I can sit here in my home and contemplate what I need to achieve still in my life and bless God of what I have achieved so far. There are many hurdles to overcome and many problems still to be rectified. I never stop working, I never stop believing and in L.A. or London I will give 100% to the next instalment of my 6CW career.

Allen nods a few times in agreement before turning back to his notes on the lectern.

TA: My next question concerns your recent trip to Nepal to see how the money you have raised........

Grace cuts in.

AG: The loving people of the world has raised Timothy......I am merely the deliverer.

Allen smiles before continuing.

TA: .......the money that has been raised is being put to good use. How can you compare the plight of what those people are going through to that of a movie star?

Grace takes a deep breath in and rests his arms on the desk.

AG: It doesn't compare Timothy. The people of Nepal are slowly getting their lives back on track and the emergency fund is helping them greatly. But I would hate to put myself in their shoes. They are a stronger form of human than I, or the rest of us. It is very humbling to see and I am glad that the COG's have answered my call to help in whatever way possible. It makes me feel proud that they follow the codes of which I hold dear.......protecting human life and doing your utmost to help people in need. There is a long way to go Timothy, but we are getting there...........

Grace looks sorrowful for a few moments before motioning to Allen to continue.

TA: And lastly, could Anthony Grace soon be World Champion and what would that mean to him?

Grace laughs and holds his hands out.

AG: There is a lot to do before we can get to that stage Timothy. But if I am lucky enough to have another shot at a World title then I will once again give it my all. I know the COG's still hurt at the manner I lost my last World title match and have been calling for a rematch. All I can say is what I have said previously.......the show goes on! And I don't need gold around my waist to give my fans what they desire. It is what I live for Timothy and I will continue to achieve it. Believe me.......this rollercoaster ride is nowhere near ending.

Grace winks at the camera and then salutes.

TA: Anthony Grace, thank you for joining us.

AG: It was a pleasure Timothy. I will see you on the 2nd!

Grace smiles as the screen goes off.

TA: Well folks, that was Anthony Grace. I hope you have enjoyed this 6CW exclusive. From myself, Timothy Allen, and the rest of 6CW.......goodnight!

Allen looks at the cameraman to stop filming and the producers motion towards Allen that the webcast has finished. Allen starts to move away from the lectern but a journalist suddenly gets up and shouts out. His question is just made out off camera.

J: What about Grace answering the questions that people really want to know?! Like his involvement in a possible 6CW take over?!

Some other journalists grumble in agreement and Allen is unsure what to do. Suddenly an arm appears around the interviewer and he is gently, but firmly, pushed away from the lectern by Charlie Kramer. Kramer stares at the journalist and motions for him to sit down before gazing across the hall.

CK: Your questions are noted gentlemen but be assured that there is a time and place to answer them. 6CW is a business that relies on it's relationship with the fans. To soil this ground breaking webcast with questions that could confuse and damage 6CW's reputation would not be in anyone's interests.........

The journalists all fire negative responses and Kramer appeals for calm.

CK: Please, please, as I say now is not the time. We all heard from 6CW's owner in the last show and his feelings on the matter you seem intent to dredge up. However I assure you that neither I, nor Anthony Grace, will be making a public response on the matters raised........

Again the journalists shout out. Kramer grips the lectern tightly.

CK: You may not like it, but that is just how it is going to be. Anthony Grace's main concern has always been the fans and this webcast is just another example of that. He is giving back to 6CW when it seems intent to take away.........

The journalists hush and frantically write down what Kramer has just said. Kramer rolls his eyes and sighs.

CK: At the end of the day, Anthony Grace has two shows to prepare for until his showdown with Max Adamson at Night of Glory. That, along with his steadfast determination to put on the best entertainment possible, is the only thing I want him to concentrate on. There will be no distractions. There will be no negativity. There will be no sidetracking from the facts......

He pauses dramatically and the journalists wait on their edge of their seats.

CK: Anthony Grace is the most important commodity in 6CW to date. And I will make sure he is used wisely.

The journalists ask a dozen more questions at this, but Kramer turns his back on them all. He walks across the stage and behind the curtain as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 28 May 2015, 12:03 pm

The scene returns to ringside at Wembley Arena and we are greeted by the familiar figures of Harold and Henry Lloyd...

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy and next up my brother Henry here has a very special interview to share with you all!

HE: That's right Harold, this past week I had the honour, no the privilege of sitting down with the man who will defend the EWF title against Keith Leone at Night of Glory... You see brother whilst you and D-MAG spent the majority of last weeks show boring us all to tears with your so called 'hard hitting' interview, Lloyd/Costello is gonna blow the roof off of this arena!!!!!! Roll the video...

The tron flickers into life and we see Henry introduce himself to camera...

HE: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the interview every sports journalist wanted to get, welcome to the interview every wrestling fan can't wait to see and welcome to the interview that will define the road to Night of Glory... Please welcome my guest the current reigning and defending EWF World Heavyweight Champion... The best damn wrestler in the world today... Vincent Costello!!!!!!!!

Costello sits opposite Henry, dressed in a tailored blue Armani suit, his hair slicked back and the EWF title positioned on a small coffee table in front of him, VC acknowledges the welcome with the slightest of nods

HE: Now Vincent, what many of our viewers won't know is that you and I actually go back quite a long way don't we?

VC: We sure do Henry...

HE: That's right, it was 2004 when we first met... Nine years before you would go on to debut at EWF's iron man event, an event you headlined I might add...

Now I was calling a PPV in New Jersey and after the show had finished a young teenage New Yorker with a glint in his eye and a fire in his belly said to me... 'he would one day wrestle inside that very ring'... But that's not all... He looked at me without a shred of disbelief and he said he would be the very best! And even then, looking at this scrawny kid with barely two cents to rub together I believed him... And here we sit Vincent, nine years on and you are a two time world champion, the longest reigning in this titles history, a headliner of multiple PPV's, sitting there in a $5000 dollar suit and on your way to realise a life long dream of wrestling on the grandest stage of them all in the main event... Was there ever a shred of doubt that you wouldn't fulfil your ambition?

VC: You know, I remember that day, crystal clear... I remember everything about it, the smell of the arena, the roar of the crowd, the way the blood hit the canvas when the bum in the opening match got busted open from ear to ear... I can still remember it all! And no I never doubted it Henry, my ambition is what got me here, it fuelled me, propelled me... Kept me going through every sports hall gymnasium match, through every bus ride to the next town, through every non entity that I had to beat the snot out of... All of it is what led me to right here right now. Because regardless of whether management or promotors could see it, in spite of what the brain dead morons who filled the arenas chanted I knew that I would make it to the promised land, I knew I would be the man!

Just look at all the sporting greats, they knew it and they proved it... Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Floyd Mayweather, Tiger Woods... Vincent Costello!

HE: Despite your meteoric rise Vincent there have been some bumps in the road, Jason Sparkx, Liam Wood... But those speed bumps only slowed you down, just how do you keep going to succeed even in the face of such adversity?

VC: I'll leave the believe to achieve bull sh£t to Anthony Grace, what I do is keep getting back up, I won't stay down, I can't stay down... But the most important thing in my arsenal, the very reason I'm here today, as successful as I am is simply... I'm remorseless, I'm a cold, calculated SOB... That's right, I'll say, I'll own it... I'm damn proud of it!!! If you've got what I want, or your standing in my way... Then boy you better either get out of dodge or lay down because I'll do whatever I have to do to get what I want... That title right there proves it, it legitimises me as the baddest man in this sport, whether you like it or not. And that's not a tag line, it's not a sound bite or catchy quote to sell shirts it's the damn truth. The likes of Sparkx and Wood they thought they had what it takes to put me down, but they can't do what I can... They can't cross the line the way I can, they simply can't... They are governed by rules, rules that just don't apply to me... Because Vincent Costello is the man with remorse!

HE: And what's the end game of Costello's Law, where does all this lead to, what's next for a man that has already accomplished so much in such a short space of time?

VC: It was never about accolades for me, I never wanted to be the superstar of the year, I never wanted to be cheered and revered... I hate all that cr@p... What I want, all I've ever wanted is this world title and to make my business, this industry a better place, a place shaped by Costello's Law, picture that Henry! It want 6CW to find its balls again, to stop being the dog that rolls over and shows it's belly... You see this place has gone soft, it's lost it... Lost that something special, but with me at the helm, leading the way, blazing a trail it can be great once again, that's why not only can I not afford to lose at Night of Glory... 6CW can not afford for me to lose.

HE: Well that Segway's nicely into my next question... Night of Glory... Vincent Costello vs Keith Leone... many are predicting this to be the standout match of the night, two of the most ruthless competitors 6CW has ever seen squaring off for the world title... There is obviously no love lost between you and Leone, and after last weeks events where he pinned you and after Keith's comments this week, what are your thoughts on your opponent?

VC: You know what I herd from Leone this week is the same song and dance bull cr@p I've been hearing since he won the chamber match and the right to face me for the title... You Keith... I used to think you were something, I used to think that you had it, I really did... I mean I've watched the videos, I've seen you literally break bones! But that was before you turned your back on what brought you to the dance, that was before you turned your back on everything you used to be... And you've suffered for it haven't you Keith? Well trust me, you're gonna suffer some more!

I am the EWF world heavyweight champion!!!!! Do you have any idea what that means, hey?! It means I am the greatest wrestler alive today!!!! I have beaten them all, all challengers.. JJ Johnson, Liam Wood, Jerome Dubois, Enforcer, Anthony Grace... They have all come and gone the same way, so what makes you think you're any different hey?! Because I've got news for you bub... You ain't!!!

Now I know what you're gonna say... I can see the cogs turning inside that concussion damaged head of yours before you've even had the chance to articulate it... You're sick of me saying I'm the best, you're sick and tired of hearing me say I'm the best damn thing going to today... Well you're sick of hearing it and guess what I'm sick of saying it! I'm sick to death of saying it but every time I do some jumped up, Jack off wanna be thinks he's gonna be the guy to come out here and shut my mouth... And you wanna know what happens? Every single time I walk to that ring with my world title strapped around my waste I climb into those ropes and I say it one... more... time!

So you're sick of hearing Keith Leone, well just imagine how you're gonna feel when the night after Night of Glory, when I walk down the ramp into the ring, with the world title sitting on my shoulder and you have to hear me say it one... more... time!!!! Only this time with one slight difference... I add the name Keith Leone to the long list of losers that I have beaten!!

HE: I love it!!! I am so hyped for this match I wanna see it now! Vincent I'm intrigued to know, what do you say if Keith Leone calls you out here tonight, what if he can't wait for NOG, what does Costello's Law say then.

VC: You see Henry, this is what Leone can understand... I am THE world champion, that puts me in a league of my own... Way beyond what he's capable of playing in... You see Leone you can call me out all you want... But I'm the champ... I don't come to you... You come to me!!! See you at Night of Glory Jack off!

HE: Vincent, something you referenced there struck accord with me, you said you were THE world champion, so how does Gazzy D the 6CW champion fit into all this? A man who coincidently you face tonight one on one, champion vs champion!

VC: Gazzy D... He's held that title for all of 5 mins and let's face it come Night of Glory he'll be lucky to even wrestle again let alone be THE champ... No, no, no... Gazzy D is a mere secondary champion, he is the starter, an aperitif to the main course... To Costello's Law! and tonight I'll show Gazzy D first hand how a true champion gets things done.

HE: Mr Costello's all that's left is for me to thank you for your time and the insights into Costello's Law, it has been a pleasure... I for one am extremely excited to see you defend the title against Keith's Leone and wish you the best of luck for Night of Glory.

VC: Luck has nothing to do it with it Henry, When I won this title, close to one year ago, I said my opponents would have to move heaven and earth to take what I got... And let's face it... It'll take a lot more than dumb luck to do that!

Henry leans over to shake Costello's hand as the tron flickers back to black...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 28 May 2015, 3:21 pm

Dicey looks up at Jack and gives him a HUGE smile

Dicey: You are Perfect, Jack.............a perfect assh0le

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA GET YOU

Dicey: You built 6CW did you, don’t make me laugh Jack, I wouldn’t trust you in building a doghouse, especially with those girl arms of yours (Jack flexes his muscles), flex away son, I bet Lex has the oil ready backstage

Crowd start laughing at Jack who starts pacing up and down the top of the ramp

Dicey: You built nothing, other than that big head of yours, you left this place like the rest of them when they got a better offer from the inbreds in Birmingham, you followed the money Jack, just like Lex and Leone and Adamson, you like all the other rats jumped from the sinking ship and left the rest of us to keep this place a float, so don’t come out here and tell me you did sh1t

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: As for my dear old Bettsie here, she has never hurt anyone in her life other than that time she somehow grew legs and a consciousness and helped me win the TV Title.......but we don’t talk about that

HA: I don’t know what he is talking about, do you bro

HE: Not a clue

Dicey: But if she makes you feel uncomfortable or if she makes your pants all happy then I’ll gladly put her outside the ring so you can join me

Dicey calls over the bell ringer and hands him Bettsie and beckons Jack to the ring

Dicey: Come on Jack, let’s see those big balls of yours

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 28 May 2015, 6:06 pm

Mike Masters and Mr. Jones are shown on the big titantron chatting in their locker room. Masters is leaning against the locker room as Mr. Jones calmly sits on a chair looking on.

MM: Oh boy, oh boy this is getting good. Did you see what happened, it was hilarious! He thinks i'm not in his head, he thinks he's running this show then bam! He hit his bestie with a steel chair, I mean his own bestie, poor Thunder what's he ever done to Liam? All he's tried to do is help him and he gets a chair shot to the face for his troubles. Wood is heading down a downward spiral and that makes me happy, doesn't it just put a smile on you're face Jonesy?

MJ: Why yes Masters it is amusing, but it's also quite sad to see such a talented superstar declining.

*Masters roles his eyes*

MM: Okay from now on, how about you lick his as$ behind my back because I don't wanna here any of it.

MJ: Liam Wood is an integral part of our plan Masters, we need him at his best, we need to be eye to eye with him...

MM: NO...no, Liam is apart of your plan, he's nothing to do with my plan as I plan to destroy Liam Wood and become the world champion in the near future because I AM the future.

MJ: You're not thinking about the grander scheme of things Mike. Our plan, your plan will not be fulfilled unless Liam Wood is onboard. He can not only become champions of 6CW, but we can control 6CW. Just look at this mess of a company, the focus on commerical awareness rather than actual pro wrestling is appauling. This is not sports entertainment, all of those involved should be ashamed. We need to get back to the days when I was running things, everything just worked, everything was in place, everyone had a purpose, everything was best for business. Let's take next weeks anarchy for example, announced by our 6CW management is a tag team championship match between our, well our rather impressive tag team championship duo of the Red Arrows and...Liam Wood/Thunder. Now last week, you and Mr. Cutler destroyed the team of Thunder and Wood yet for some reason Thunder and Wood, the losers... are more deserving of a championship opportunity then the winners.

MM: I mean were's the sense in that? How exactly is that best for business, 6CW management is clueless, it seems everyone's against the Masterful one. It's crazy they still don't recognise the talent I possess

MJ: Well Mike, you just continue abiding by their rules as you don't want anything happening that will affect our plan. Everything is going to plan. We're in his head. He can't control his emotions. He's gonna absolutely snap and I'll be there to take advantage.

MM: You know what else, I find it absolutely pathetic that he's hitting an old age pensioner like you, doesn't he have any respect?

MJ: Uh yeah thanks Mike. You see this all goes back to our days in EWF, he just needs to get over it...

MM: Yeah that's right, he needs to get over EWF, it's dead and buried. I mean what was so great about EWF anyway, I mean how good could it have been when Liam Wood was the face of the company aye? Pssh...

Masters laughs off Wood's threat as he walks out of the locker room while the camera zooms up on Mr. Jones' stern facial expression as he watches Masters leave.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri 29 May 2015, 12:31 am

Dicey is signalling to Perfect Jack to come to ring as Jack is pacing furiously up and down the stage.

PJ: You wanna go buddy boy? Alright let's go right now. Let's end this right here, right now.

The crowd starts to intensify as Perfect Jack takes off his blazer and throws it to the ground, he begins walking to the ring whilst taking off his tie and unbuttoning the cuffs of his shirt.

HA: Looks like business is about to pick-up, we could have a quick ending to this heated rivalry right here right now.

As Dicey gets in a position to fight Jack, Jack is standing in front of the ring and pretends to get into the ring, only stop and get down at the last second.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Dicey shouts at Jack who turns his back to the ring as he walks back up the stage, during this, the camera focuses on Jack's face who can be seen laughing and smirking. He picks up the mic he dropped from earlier and begins to speak.

PJ. I'll tell you what Dicey, we'll end this on my terms. I'm not stupid to get into that ring because I know you Dicey, as soon as I do, you would attack me, that's the kind of man you are Dicey, a coward. You're not about fair fights, I am. That's what separates us, I'm all about giving fair fights Dicey, I could of ended this right here tonight, but I thought, why not end you on the biggest show in 6CW. Night of Glory, it's going to be my night of glory Dicey, and I'm going to make sure it's you're final night. Because I'm Perfect, and you're not.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 29 May 2015, 2:22 am

xviperx wrote:
“LET'S GO VIPER! / LET'S GO ARROWS!”

HA: Wood is full of fighting spirit!

HE: BS! He's full of denial...he and Thunder aren't going to be on the same page after what he did and there is no way they are going to be able to take down the machine that is the Red Arrows

*Hurst walks over to Reborn and takes the mic, leaving Robin to turn to the crowd and rev them up some more.

HA: Whatever the message coming from Wood's mouth really is, the Arrows seem to have embraced the intensity

Hurst walks over to the ropes that face the ramp, perches on the second one and gestures for Wood to join them

JH: The one man army delivers his war cry, but actions speak louder than words my young friend. I think we all heard the name you didn't say echoing through that little rebuttal. And as you can't say his name, you clearly don't think you need Thunder at all.

*Wood raises the mic to return fire but Hurst jumps in ahead of him

JH: No, no, no, no, no Mr Wood! You missed your moment. You were too busy living in the past to remember the present situation. Reliving that peak is what is ruining your career. The Liam Wood that enters this ring come Anarchy will not be the man that won those titles. Let's put this out there now: We do not like Liam Wood. Liam Wood is the caricature of The Viper. When we went face to face with Perfect Jack and Dicey we were fighting for the men that rebuilt this company. We fought for Viper, we fought for Thunder, we even fought for your Mr Man Crush Monday, good old Vincent Costello. But we were not fighting for the shell that stands in front of us now.

*Hurst slides off the rope and walks towards a pensive Robin Reborn. The pair stare at Wood, waiting for a reply, but the man that faces them is lost in his own thoughts. Reborn takes the mic

RR: My boy here is right. Bring us the Viper, let him get the band back together with Thunder, let him put Jones and Masters to bed. Then, not only will we have a tag match for the ages, but we'll be able to main event any damn PPV in any damn country on any damn show. But we ain't losing these titles to a man battling the shadow of his own self. No way, son. When the Viper is back, we'll shake his hand and walk to the boss together and demand main event money. Till that day you ain't even smelling these titles, cos you ain't worth em.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 29 May 2015, 2:15 pm

With Dicey in the ring and PJ just outside 'By Myself' booms out of the speakers and the crowd erupt into boos

HA: OH my business is about to pick up. Dicey and PJ hate each other but no where as much as they hate this man

HE: I think the one thing that the whole of 6CW can unite behind is the hatred of Lex Hart - Even me and you agree on that

Dicey and Jack's attention diverts to the ramp, both heads drop as the curtain opens and Miss Jessica skips through

HA: Sending a lady to do his dirty work

HE: She aint no lady

Jessica is dressed in tight blue jeans and a red and white spotted shirt tied at the waist, her red hair bouncing as she skips from side to side

MJ: Well isn't this cute. You too boys back together and playing a game of whose got the biggest (CENSORED)
Jess raises a little finger

Let's end the argument now and agree that neither of you have anything to right home about

Dicey and PJ remain unimpressed
MJ: Oh smile you sourpusses, its not often you are honoured to be in my presence. Enjoy this moment, turn those frowns upside down.

Come on Jack, you should be happy. Lex built your career, you should be ecstatic that you get the chance to bask in his glow once again and Dicey you only became relevant again because Lexy made you look like a fool.

You were both nobodies when he picked you up. Where would you be now if it wasn't for Lex Hart?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 29 May 2015, 9:19 pm

As soon as Robin stops speaking Wood lifts the microphone to his lips with a scowl across his face

“You don't know a damn thing about me so shut your mouths...you claim that I'm not worth your titles, you claim that I'm not ready for our match...you act like I give a damn what you think? This match is not one that I wanted...I didn't ask to fight for those titles and I didn't ask to step foot in the ring with you.”

Wood pauses causing a mixed reaction to spread across the arena from the fans shocked at Wood's outburst

“You did get one thing right though...I am a god damn one man army because it's me against the world...Thunder being in my corner just makes it that much harder for you...but this isn't about Wood and Thunder's come back tour or the Arrows or your belts...I have bigger things to do so to tell you the truth...

...This match doesn't really matter to me at all.”

HA: Wood needs to think about his words carefully, he's being given a chance to fight for championship gold and he's throwing it back in the face of the champions!

HE: Wood's an egomaniac! Can you really see him sharing anything with anyone else?!

Wood paces the ring keeping eye contact with the Arrows at all times before focusing on Robin Reborn

“So Robin, you want the old Viper back? You want to go toe to toe with the man that lead you in to battle against Fear? It's ironic really...you tell me to stop living in the past but then request something that you just can't have and I'll tell you why...”

Wood pauses once again and for the first time loses eye contact with his future opponents as they wait for him to explain himself. To the shock of everyone including the Arrows Wood drops the microphone mid sentence, walking from the ring and off to the side of the stage.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 30 May 2015, 8:58 am

*Christy James stands backstage at Wembley Arena...

CJ: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, 'The Loose Cannon' Terrance Kray...

*Theres cheers from inside the arena as the shot expands to show Kray dressed to compete

CJ: Tel tonight you face Mike Masters a man that has been on a tremendous run here in 6CW of late, what are your thoughts on the masterful one?

TK: Oh he's mustard alright there's no doubting that, but I'll tell ya what I do doubt Christy girl... And that's if Mike Masters has any equipment between his legs whatsoever!

I mean he's obviously got no Jacobs, just a dried up shrivelled sack where a pair of balls used to be and as for the main event... Well you've heard the rumours haven't you Christy?

*CJ smirks nodding and imitating a small object with her little finger much to the amusement of the live crowd who can be heard laughing raucously

Don't worry tho Mike, it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion that rocks the ocean...

*CJ shrugs her shoulders and screws up her face, again drawing laughs from the fans

But let's be honest, you can't get across the ocean in a dingy now can ya?! And before you ask Christy because I can see ya wondering... I have to have my strides specially made!

Now Mike, we ain't ever squared up before and that's fine by me, I like to keep my distance from self obsessed, egotistical helmets... However the company in their great wisdom see fit to place Terrance Kray, the Loose Cannon of 6CW in that very ring out there against the so called Masterful one Mike Masters... But that's still fine and dandy in my book because I ain't ever a met a fight I didn't like!

I'll see you out there Mike just don't be late, I know you have a stack of ironing and shoe shining to do for Mr Jones!

Christy you naughty little chaffinch... It's been a pleasure as always!

Oh just one more thing, here's a website you might wanna bookmark Mike!

*Terrence Kray pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket and places it up against the camera covering the entire screen, it reads...

www.discounted-swedish-Winkle-enlarger-kits.com

*The crowd raw with laughter as the scene ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sat 30 May 2015, 6:17 pm

PJ: It's great to see Lex's mouthpiece out here doing the talking for him, then again Lex never had the balls to do anything by himself. He always needed me, we all know who made that team great. He's a coward, in fact, he shares many things in common with that animal in the ring. Lex and Dicey are both cowards, Lex needs you to do his talking for him and Dicey needs a weapon to do his dirty work. While I on the other hand, I only need myself, I don't need anyone else, never have done and never will do. You two, in fact all three of you, are nowhere near as perfect as I, all of you never have been, and all of you never will be.

PJ: So the next time you have the audacity to interrupt me, you better use that already small brain of yours to consider the consequences of any potential action, because what I'm going to do at Night of Glory to Dicey Reilly, is nothing short of what I'm willing to do to Lex Hart if he costs me this match at Anarchy.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 31 May 2015, 11:53 am

As Terrence Kray waves goodbye to Christy James, he turns around to see Mike Masters who is sarcasticly applauding Terrence Kray after his interview.

MM: Terry! Terrence! Tel! What up bro, hey I was just watching that little show you put on there with blondie, gotta admit quite the performance you put on. I mean, it's not quite like the show stealing performance I put on week in week out but still not that bad. You know I don't think we've ever met before, like you said the first time we're ever squaring up. So let me introduce myself, hi I'm Mike Masters, the future of this company. You can refer to me as Mike, I think we can work on a first name basis like me and my mate, Liam do.

MM: You see I thought I'd come see you man to man before our fight because quite frankly I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to teaching you some respect. I mean you think this is a joke, making little references about the size of my boat like it matters...

TK: So it's true then?

MM: No, no, dammit dude quit it. My junk is a masterpiece you hear me. But that doesn't matter, I'm hear to give you a warning. Do you remember how I left Wood lying a couple of weeks ago, yeah it was an image most people can't forget. Now that could be you Tel because you know, I've become that more agressive fella over the last few months. And I've never felt better can I add. But hey enough of that, let's hope for a good match, and let's hope you bring it otherwise their could be consequences. See you in the ring, Terry.

Mike Masters and Terrence Kray square up before Masters smirks and leaves Kray who too nods and smiles as the screen fades.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by itsdakillaninja Sun 31 May 2015, 7:55 pm

*The scene opens up to an abandoned train yard, filled with abandoned cars and beer cans. A man is sitting in one of the cars, humming aloud.

Syn(Ending his tune): Why hello there. What can I do for you on this rather bleak afternoon Mr. Camera Man?

Camera Man: Well- I uh- Have a message for you- Straight from the top... You're set to debut on this Tuesday's Anarchy in a match against Ryker Kidd...

SS: So it's that time already huh? All I gotta do's go in there, do what I do best, and walk out? Sounds easy enough. I feel sorry for this "Kidd" fella though. Guess it's simply a case of wrong place at the wrong time.

*Syn gets out of the train car, and proceeds to climb it's ladder. He now stands atop the car staring into the sunset

SS: We're not to different, Kidd and I. He could have had it all, I will have it all. He could have been born without the sin of man, I was, etc. etc. You want a story Mr. Camera Man? I got one for ya. Go tell Kidd that the Syndicate is coming... And he's top of the hitlist.

*Syn raises his arms up, pointing at the sky as the camera fades to black and transitions into a match card promoting Tuesday's Syn Shadows vs Ryker Kidd match.

itsdakillaninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 01 Jun 2015, 2:48 am

As Viper heads for the side of the stage and is stopped in his tracks, the crowd erupts in cheers, as Heroes are Hard to Find blasts out of the arena sound system. Thunder steps out on to the stage, wearing an “Eddie, stole my other shirt,” Tshirt. Thunder takes in the cheers of the crowd.

HA: I guess we’re going hear from the only man in this match that has yet to have his say.

HE: Looking at him, I’m not even sure he knows why he came out here.

Wood and the arrows look at Thunder expectingly but, Thunder looks a little lost. Thunder looks at Wood and then down at the Arrows and finally at his hand. Spotting the microphone in his hand, he seems to put two and two together.

Thunder
Oh, sorry. I was stood back there in the gorilla position when he
<Thunder gestures to Viper> started do the whole, “I need no one,” routine and I just completely zoned out… I think, I was thinking about cheese, Swiss cheese and why it has so, many holes.

The Arrows look at Thunder perplexed, while Viper stares a whole through the Oncoming Storm.

HE: See, the guys an idiot, no wonder he came back from a broken back.

HA: Some people would say he’s brave for coming back rather than idiotic.

HE: Well, I’m not among those people, he can’t even get his head in the game.

Reborn raises his microphone to speak but, Thunder raises his finger to his lips and shushes him.

Thunder
I’ll get to you in minute but, first, I need a word with my partner for this match.
<Thunder turns his attention to Viper> I’m going to address the elephant in the room and that chair shot. I stepped between you and Bonesy and I took the brunt of that shot… thanks for the stitches by the way… not to save him but, to save you.

Viper shouts that he doesn’t need any one to save him.

Thunder
Normally, no. But, last week, you did. When you lose your cool, you lose perspective, think about it, what would have happened if you had smashed that chair over his head? You, and me by association, at the very best, would have been disqualified. If we were disqualified, you’re current nemesis, Mighty Max, would have had yet another win over that he didn’t earn and Bonesy would be one step closer to what he wants. Another possibility is that because, you attacked a non-combatant you could have been fired or arrested if Bonesy pressed charges, then you wouldn’t be here to fight Mighty Max and Bonesy would you? Because, your anger clouds your judgement, you can not see the outcomes of your actions.

HA: Thunder makes a good point there.

Thunder swivels on the spot turning to again face the ring and the Arrows. The crowd cheer, a fifty fifty split of let’s go Arrows and princess pretty pants. Thunder chuckles and face palms, not sure if he should have ever said those words.

Thunder
Now, you two. What the hell happened to you two? Nightwing, you’re the guy that despite the odds and despite the beatings, hunted Ojore, time and time again. As for you Mister Bond, you were the gentleman of wrestling, cheating or getting DQed or counted out just to retain a title, was beyond you. Now, don’t get me wrong, I get it…sometimes you have to pull underhanded tactics because it’s fun or y’know… reasons but, you two don’t need them. Everyone you have faced up until now you’ve been better than and could have won clean. But, you’ve gotten lazy and if that’s what a title belt does to you, then I don’t want one. If you come to this ring come game day, in that same, must do anything to keep the belts, frame of mind, then we’re going to walk all over you.

Thunder pauses.

HE: I don’t think Thunder has ever been this coherent, normally he babbles all over the place.

Thunder
While you two guys are hard to argue with, you two are so in sync
<Thunder stares down the camera as he delivers the next line> it’s almost like you’re the same person. I do have to disagree with a couple of points you made. Firstly, I have never once been about chasing championships and you Nightwing, should know about that. Secondly, Viper is still the exact same person as he ever was, the only difference is I haven’t been around to balance out his ego or his brooding. And that is why you can’t have the match you want because, the only one among us that hasn’t changed is him. <Thunder points back towards Viper> Yes, I lied, I was pay attention, I’m always paying attention.

Thunder stands, lowering the microphone, taking in the crowds chants of rock and ride.

HE: Is he trying to turn this tag match into a three on one handicap? I mean, he ain’t making no friends out there.

HA: I don’t think so, look in the fire in those eyes.

Thunder smiles and takes a bow before turning and heading back through the curtain, as he is about to go through, he pauses and turns back around.

Thunder
One more thing. I’m going to walk down that ramp and get in that ring and I’m going to offer you guys my hand. If your half as decent as I think you are, you will accept the hand shake, if your not, well, we all know what’s going to happen to me.

Thunder drops the microphone and proceeds to walk down the ramp.

HE: He’s crazy if he thinks their going to just let him walk in there.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 Jun 2015, 3:46 am

*Reborn walks towards the ropes, but Hurst holds the mic to his lips and vents some thunder of his own

JH: Hold it there, Ororo Munroe.

*Thunder gives a smile

JH: Yes, young man, I've read some comics in my time too. But I let the ink stay on the page. However, you're not shaking my hand when you discredit our titles. We've kept our class. We've kept true to ourselves. Robin still throws himself off of ridiculous heights. I still accept any man that wants to challenge us. The three of us, the Arrows and thee, we do have that honour in our characters. You know as well as I do that we could put on a 5 star match, have Meltzer wet his pants, and even in defeat we'd all be up and offering a handshake. So don't disrespect us with the cheap wins jab. To discredit us is to forget all that we are, and everything that means you WANT to fight us.

*Hurst is pacing, but Thunder just smiles. Reborn approaches Hurst and takes the mic, putting a hand on his friend's chest

RR: You know you got an invite to his ring whenever you want, son. We go back, and unlike Donnie Darko over there we don't have anything to fight over except the fight itself. So come on down, brother, see where the real men play and leave teenage kicks to brood like Gangrel, Jack.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:27 pm

(JJ Johnson appears on the big screen. He is dressed in a sleeveless white hooded top, the hood drawn up over his head. His location is unknown but he is sitting on a wooden bench. For a few moments he stares down at his feet and then slowly he lifts his head up to face the screen)

JJ: First of all I'd like to apologise to y'all for my inactivity these last few weeks. I can sincerely thank every one of you for all your well wishes and words of support through this difficult time and I think you know me well enough by now to know that if I could be in that arena right now, that is exactly where I would be.

(JJ takes a deep breath)

JJ: I don't need to remind anyone about what me and my family have been going through over the last month and a half. Starting off with my queen getting struck over the head by a steel chair at Revolution...a night I'll never forget, a nightmare that will never stop replaying in my mind....

It would be easy for me to sit here and point the finger of blame at the piece of (beep) swinging that chair.....but on the other hand I lay the blame at my own door, I was the one who allowed Brandi to accompany me to New York City...I gave in to her demands and wanted her by my side as I prepared for the pay per view...I take responsibility for why she was in Madison Square Garden at the time of the attack...

(JJ rubs his chain, days of unshaved growth resting there)

JJ: That doesn't excuse the other guilty parties....that doesn't mean that I have forgotten the man holding the weapon in his hands....I mean how could I, only a few weeks later he made his presence known once again...

I've known Lex Hart for a very long time, more by reputation than in person but it is safe to say that our careers have intertwined a little over the years....my prime years in 6WF coincided with his era of dominance in 6CW....I've learned a lot about that man in that time.....at least I thought I had...

For all they say about Lex, manipulative, sadistic, evil, they never ever told me that "stupid" was an adjective that summed him up more than any other.....

Bare in mind that he had just put my wife in the hospital....struck her so hard with a steel chair that it caused her brain to bleed....put her life in jeopardy....put his own health at serious risk....and when I finally got my hands on him I made him fully aware of the giant mistake he had made...

I beat Lex to a bloody pulp....I left him battered and broken, bleeding out in the back of Wembley Arena....I split him wide open and sent a message so loud that they heard it on the opposite side of the world....."you mess with mine and I promise you that you will pay the price"...

(JJ looks up at the ceiling and sighed)

JJ: I was foolish, perhaps age is catching up on me, because I believed that evening the score with Lex the way I did would put an end to this whole saga....I was willing to draw a line in the sand and walk away, despite what he had put me through....

(JJ shakes his head and allows an angry smile to cross his lips)

JJ: But what an idiot I was because years of watching Lex trying to destroy other people's lives did not teach me or prepare me for living through it myself...I can now admit that I wasn't ready for what happened next, I did not see it coming....

Day and night I was by my wife's side, doing everything I could to make amends for allowing her to be hurt on my watch....I sat by her hospital bed, hoping and praying for her return to health....and then just when it looked as though we were turning a corner, the snake struck again...

Outside the hospital, whilst I addressed the fans and media, whilst my wife stood by my side. You attacked me, Lex, and you left me lying in a pool of my own blood.....you knocked Brandi to the ground and you laughed as she begged you for mercy...you watched the tears run down her beautiful face and you smiled...

(JJ holds up his hands and slowly he begins to wrap tape around his left one, still talking into the camera)

JJ: But you made a very grave mistake, Lex, arguably a bigger one than ever bringing my family into this whole issue between us.....you left me breathing, you left me with the ability to heal, and now I'm going to make you sorry for what you have done.....you will atone for your sins....

Because my wife will get better, her injuries will heal and she will move past the torment you have caused.....my daughter too young to remember what you did to us.....and the scars of your attack may not heal completely but they will fade just like the others I have gained over the years....

But what I am going to do to you, there won't be a way back from....this isn't me threatening to slap you around, this isn't me promising to bestow a beating upon you that you have deserved for such a very long time....I'm not even proposing you take another trip through a plate glass window...

Because I've wised up now and I've realised that none of that works.....making you bleed and making you suffer isn't enough because men like you always come back for more, always looking for a way to fire back and make an impact.....I now know that there is only one way to end the issue between us Lex.....I know what needs to be done...

(JJ finishes taping his left hand and moves onto his right)

JJ: For too long you have polluted this earth, spreading your cancerous ways through an industry that despises your very existence....so many have tried to cut the tumour away but their methods have been archaic, ineffective and unoriginal....but after watching my wife attached to a machine to help her breathe and after listening to her scream as you beat my head off a concrete floor I realised that the only way to rid you from this profession is by ridding you from the world in its entirety...

I'm talking about breaking bones......draining blood.......Lex I'm talking about digging a big a55 hole in the ground and burying you six feet deep......because now I know that it's either going to be or it's going to be you.....this doesn't end until one of us stops breathing and I'll be damned if my life draws to a close at the hands of a man who wears a pink g-string....

(JJ finishes taping up his hands and he lowers his hood)

JJ: But talk is cheap and I'll leave that to you and your skank hooker of a girlfriend.....you know very well I never called the police after your attack, and you know very well that when they arrived on the scene I refused to press charges.....because fighting is my life and there is no way I am allowing a judge or a jury to decide your fate....I'll be the one delivering your verdict, I'll be passing your sentence and I promise to be the man that finally executes Lex Hart....

I might not be there tonight but Tuesday night at Anarchy I will be and then you are going to look into my eyes and know that this isn't a game anymore.....for the first time ever you have bitten off way more than you can chew....and if it hasn't sunk in yet then I'll make sure it does tomorrow evening...

Magnusson will fumble with the paper work....the board of directors will hesitate to give it the green light but it doesn't matter any more.....at Night of Glory I am going to finish the career and life of Lex Hart....I don't care if they sanction it in the ring or whether I've got to drag you outside the stadium and concrete boot your a55 into the Thames.....when the clock chimes midnight on June 30th your time is up...

You can run.....you can try and hide....slither under any rock you like but I am going to find you......and I am going to finish you....

Because you have made this as personal as anything I have gone through before and I will die before I allow you to come out on top.....just ask the last guy that tried this...

(JJ continues to glare into the camera as the scene fades out)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 02 Jun 2015, 6:27 pm

*The scene opens up outside Wembley Arena where Ryker Kidd is stood outside on the phone*

RK: Yo, dad. You hear the news. I got my first title shot already!!!!!

*Rykers face slowly changes from a smilento a look of dejection

RK: What do you mean So what? It's Night of Glory. The show of shows and i could walk out as champion. ME dad!!

A Champion!!!

* Kidd stares T the phone in the disbelief *

RK: I know..

Rk: No i know dad, i know.

RK: But dad, yes dad will do. Bye dad

*Kidds face finally turns to a look of devastation as he stares at the phone as it diconnects and mumbles*

RK. Most dads would be happy, but not you. Way to ruin the greatest moment of my life so far.

*Kidd places continues to stare at the phone, before placing it in his pocket as the scene fades out

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down