The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 16th June 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 16th June 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 16th June 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:18 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena.

I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry during what can only be described as one of the most testing times 6CW has ever faced. We are rudderless. After the events of last time out and the brutal attack on the 6CW owner Daniel Magnusson the company, the wrestlers every employee has been left in a state of limbo.

We don’t know what the future holds for any of us. Daniel Magnusson is being treated in the US at a private medical facility; information regarding the extent of his injuries or indeed his return to the helm is closely guarded

The only thing I can confirm is that for now the show goes on. Night of Glory is two weeks away. Outside of the boardroom problems we have feuds that need resolving in that ring and tonight we are sure to see non-stop action as every 6CW superstar lays a claim to being the one who will walk away from Night of Glory as the man who stole the show

Tonight promises to be a rollercoaster ride of thrill a minute excitement

This is 6CW

BOTH: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!

(Backstage in the 6CW management office Dean Andrews is pacing the floor, he looks up to the clock and shakes his head, his face wears the strain of recent events and he appears dishevelled. A knock at the door and Andrews shoulders relax)

DA: You needn’t knock. I was expecting you

(The door opens and Andrews face changes as Brian walks into the office)

DA: Brian. I don’t………………

(Brian is clearly distressed)

B: I’m s-s-sorry Dean. I know you t-t-told me I had to s-s-stay in the UK but in the circumstances I d-d-d………..

(Andrews is shaking his head, his face red with anger)

DA: Brian, for god sake. Stop looking for favours and go do your damn job

(Brian looks up)

B: B-b-b-b….

DA: No buts. You are an employee of 6CW and in Daniel’s absence that means you are an employee of mine. Daniel made me General Manager of 6CW because he trusted me to take care of business. And that is what I intend to do. I would suggest you spend less time concentrating on personal problems and more time worrying about the job you are paid to do. Do I make myself clear?

(Brian nods)

DA: Now get out of my office. I’m expecting someone much more important than you to arrive any minute

(Brian turns and leaves. Andrews continues pacing, he stares once more at the clock before shaking his head as the shot fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 16th June 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 16th June 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:20 pm

(Terrance Kray, Ryker Kidd and the Red Arrows are backstage ahead of their match)

RK: So we gotta plan?

RR: Plan is you two let me and my boy here do what we do best. Tonight be all about stylin’ and profiln’

TK: You two having a bubble? This aint no two man show, I aint no Frankie Howard. We’re ere for a tear up

(Kidd looks at Kray)

RK: Errr, yeah what he said. I think?

TK: Where’s that superhero geezer. He lost his kettle and hob?

(Reborn looks at Hurst who shrugs his shoulders)

JH: I haven’t the foggiest. It isn’t the queen’s verse, I’m sure of that

(Hurst stares at Kray)

JH: Say it again but slower this time, enunciate!

(Kray shakes head)

TK: Mush with the balaclava. He scarpered?

TK: I think he means Enigma, anyone seen him?

RR: No but that’s his thing innit, he lurks in the shadows. He’s probably up in the rafters or trying to find a phone box to get changed in

(Hurst looks at the clock)

JH: We can’t wait for him any longer. If he’s there he’s there if not you’ve still got the tag champs in your corner which is worth an extra five men in my books

(Hurst and Reborn hi-5 and walk away with the tag belts over their shoulders. Kray looks at Kidd and smiles)

TK: James Blunt!

(Kidd turns to look behind him)

RK: Where?

(The scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:21 pm

*Christy James is backstage with Syn Shadows ahead of an interview

CJ: Syn, a fast start to your life here in 6CW and now you team with the revolutionaries of The Forgotten and hall of famer Jerome Dubois

???: "If you talk of Jerome Dubois you zay it to iz face"

*Dubois storms into the interview. Syn goes to speak again but Dubois cuts him off

JD: Sshhh, child, ze all of famer is speaking. Christy, zis is stupid! You talk to Jerome Dubois when you speak about my matches. Oooo else is worth speaking to when my time can be used?

*Christy goes to speak but it is she who is now cut off by one of the 6CW management team's assistants.

JD: Ahhh, for me I'm sure

*The assistant completely blanks Dubois

A: Mr Shadows, the 6CW management team would like to congratulate your performances so far in 6CW. With this in mind, you are to be, and there is no rejection possible with this offer, invited to participate in the Chamber of Horrors match at this year's Night of Glory. Thank you.

*With that the assistant leaves. Shadows smiles, laughs at the disgusted look on Dubois' face and walks away coolly as you can.

JD: Zis is despicable. E is mere tadpole.

*Dubois flicks the mic in Christy's hand to the floor and storms away, Christy laughing at him as he leaves.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:22 pm

*The camera sparks on backstage and Michael Hathaway is staring down its lens, Jax Cutler disinterested behind him.

MH: Time for games is running out now, isn't it Thunder? Welcome to the pressure cooker. And if you can't stand the heat...

*Hathaway smiles and his eyes flicker

MH: But Mr Riggins gets to stand in the way of my client Jax Cutler this evening. The fool that he is.

*Hathaway crosses his eyes and puts on his best Buck Riggins impression

MH: Buck done gone like hims a fight a hee-haw!

*He straightens himself up.

MH: Mark my words. Any man who is foolish enough to step into the ring with Jax Cutler as war approaches deserves every last bit of punishment he gets. Both men hold their own unique threats, of course they do, but that is to normal men. Wrestlers. Not prize fighting cyborgs like Jax Cutler. Mr Cutler will decimate these men so badly their mumma's won't know them any more. Welcome to the end of days, gentlemen. Say goodbye to your families.

*Hathaway slaps down the camera and we see two pairs of feet walk away as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:24 pm

Match 1
Red Arrows/Terrance Kray/Ryker Kidd/Enigma vs The Forgotten/Jerome Dubois/Syn Shadows

HA: Huge ten man tag team match to kick off tonight's episode of Anarchy...

HE: One stop until Night of Glory and what better way to kick off the show then to throw a whole host of superstars in the ring and just let them go to war...

HA: The time for talking is almost over for every man on the roster....in two weeks we will move up the road to Wembley Stadium and on that night legends will be made....legacies will be cemented in stone and icons will be born...

The cameras pan into the crowd and there is a cheer from the crowd as we see a familiar face. He gives a thumbs up to the camera and takes a fighting stance...

HA: Looks like the run up to Night of Glory is attracting some old faces...it is nice to see Blade in the building tonight....

HE: Watch the Twitter morons have a field day with that....

HA: You know as well as anyone, brother, that anything can happen during Night of Glory season....I saw Blade in the back earlier this evening and he looks in fantastic shape...he says he was here visiting friends but there was a twinkle in his eye...

HE: Just what we need....another limelight hog looking to rediscover his glory days...

HA: Oh be quiet...

The crowd give a welcome reaction as the lights go down and "Soundscape to Ardor" plays out. Neon lights flash through the darkness and Syn Shadows appears on the stage.

HA: Syn Shadows made a very impressive debut last time out....he went tooth and nail with Ryker Kidd in a matchup that ended, somewhat prematurely, by double countout...his talent was there for all to see though...

HE: Talent wise he looked good but that will only get you so far, this is a results business...

HA: With just two weeks until Night of Glory Shadows will be looking to make an impact tonight in order to force his way onto the big stage...

Shadows lets out a cackling laugh as he walks along the ring apron and then jumps over the top rope. He bounces back against the ropes and stretches out as "Demi God" screeches out to a whole lot of boos from the audience. Jerome Dubois slowly makes his way out...

HA: Jerome Dubois will step inside the "Chamber of Horrors" at Night of Glory, six years since the last time, and will look to become the Xtreme Champion...but recently his anger has been getting the better of him, so much so that Daniel Magnusson threatened to fire him if he put his hands on another referee...

HE: I hope you're not throwing accusations around?

HA: Not at all....I suppose if you are going to accuse disgruntled employees of the heinous attack on Magnusson then you'll have to accuse most of the roster....

HE: Dubois is just frustrated....he is a hall of famer and yet he isn't afforded any respect by these people....at Night of Glory he will take that respect whether they like it or not as he walks out as the brand new Xtreme Champion....

Dubois removes his mask and robe before climbing up into the ring. He and Shadows share a look before Dubois sneers and taunts the audience. The sound of a wolf howling then sounds out through the speakers...

HA: Here comes a group of men that everyone is talking about...

HE: Talking about but don't know anything about...The Forgotten are making big waves in 6CW but nobody knows why or what they are planning...

HA: What we do know is that at Night of Glory these wild coyotes will challenge for the Tag Team Championships....it is time everybody started taking these men very seriously because we might not know much about them but they are extremely dangerous...whatever their intentions, they mean business....

The crowd are booing as the three masked men make their way down the ramp, flanked by the artist formerly known as Deep Heat. They circle the ring and then jump up onto the apron...

HA: These men live to cause mayhem and chaos wherever they go....I'll be interested to see if they can stay within the confines and rules of this match...

HE: So far that has proven a very difficult concept for them....

The biggest of the Forgotten members calls the other two in and they touch their knuckles together as "Bawitdaba" sounds out to a big chorus of cheers. Ryker Kidd bounces out onto the stage, a big smile on his face...

HA: Another of the men that will step inside the "Chamber of Horrors" at Night of Glory to contest the Xtreme Championship....Ryker Kidd has gained a big following since joining 6CW due to his high-flying, dare-devil style...

HE: But he's another young kid who needs to be careful about the risks he takes....winning matches is more important....

HA: He's done a pretty good job so far....this young man is only the second graduate from the legendary "Snake Pit" development territory so I'm inclined to believe he has a very big future in front of him...

Kidd makes his way down the ramp and aims to climb onto the apron but finds his way blocked by The Forgotten. He grins at them and shrugs his shoulders as "AVE IT" booms through the speakers and the crowd cheer as "Up the bracket" roars out....

HA: Terrance Kray has had his fair share of problems with The Forgotten in recent times....in two weeks he enters the "Chamber of Horrors" but tonight he will be looking to gain a scalp or two from the men who have attacked him on a few different occasions....

HE: I know Kray likes a fight but he should concentrate on making to Night of Glory....picking a fight with The Forgotten just seems like a good way to wind up getting hurt, badly...

Kray marches down the ring and he nods at Kidd before jumping up onto the apron. The Forgotten members pile forward but the referee jumps in front of them and orders them to stand down...

HA: Kray showing no intimidation....

HE: And the referee doing a good job....I don't know how long that will last though....

Kray is glaring at the members of The Forgotten but then he drops back down to the outside with a smirk at the behest of the referee. He and Kidd engage in conversation until the lights go down and the theme of Enigma whistles through the speakers. The crowd are cheering as the caped crusader appears in the front row of the audience...

HE: Somehow this loser has wrangled his way into the "Chamber" match as well....

HA: Enigma earned that spot with a hard fought victory over Dubois two weeks ago.....the most intriguing issue with Enigma right now is the ominous warnings he seems to be delivering on a weekly basis.....he seems to be hinting at a dark force growing behind the scenes....

HE: And then Magnusson gets attacked two weeks ago......I bet he is the one who did it....

HA: Don't talk stupid....Enigma fights for "good", whoever or whatever he is warning us about is certainly not operating with good intentions....

Enigma hops over the barricade and looks up at his opposition before joining up with Kray and Kidd. The crowd are making a lot of noise and then they go wild as "Stronger" explodes through the PA system.

HA: Huge ovation for the 6CW Tag Team Champions....

HE: The Red Arrows have been amazing champions, they have defeated all challengers, but I don't think they have ever had a more dangerous force chasing them as The Forgotten...

HA: The problem with The Forgotten is that they are unpredictable....The Arrows cannot prepare for them because nobody knows what to expect...but the champions have shown amazing adaptability in the face of adversity before....they should never be ruled out....infact if anything they seem to rise to the challenge even more when they are considered underdogs...

Jack Hurst stands on the stage and waves at the crowd as Robin Reborn hops from one side to the other, throwing his arms up in the air. The two men high five each other and raise their tag belts in the air before making their way down the ramp...

HA: Hurst and Reborn look ready for a fight....they know that there are many out there doubting them right now but they are the longest reigning tag team champions of all time, they fear no man...

HE: Sometimes a little fear isn't a bad thing...The Arrows should not take this lightly..

HA: I highly doubt that is the case...

Hurst and Reborn join up with Enigma, Kidd and Kray. All five men have a quick interaction and they nod before storming the ring to get the fight underway...

HE: I was kinda expecting this...

HA: Me too....the referee is going to have to just do the best he can here....

Reborn, Kray and Hurst tackle the three members of The Forgotten and a brawl erupts between them. Dubois makes a beeline for Enigma but finds him a difficult target to pin down whilst Ryker Kidd and Syn Shadows set about one another...

HA: Kidd and Shadows looking to pick up where they left off from two weeks ago...

HE: And Dubois wants revenge on Enigma...

Jack Hurst lands a four punch combo that sends his foe through the ropes to the apron. He then seizes the top rope and launches himself over the top with a crossbody takedown. Terrance Kray lands a clothesline on his opponent and they both topple over the ropes to the outside as well....

HA: If the referee is able to regain control of this one then I'll be very impressed indeed....

Robin Reborn ducks down and pulls the top rope, sending the third Forgotten member over and to the outside. Reborn then gets back up and he sprints off the opposite ropes before returning with an over the top senton splash....

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

HA: Reborn throwing all caution to the wind with that move....

Hurst, Kray, the three members of The Forgotten and Reborn are all sprawled out in a heap on the outside of the ring. Jerome Dubois kicks Enigma in the stomach and flips him up on his shoulders but Enigma falls backwards and hurricanranas both men over the top, leaving Ryker Kidd and Syn Shadows in the ring....

HE: The fans aren't complaining about these two men going at it again....

HA: It was a phenomenal contest just two weeks ago so anything similar will be greatly appreciated....

Kidd and Shadows lock up and Kidd places his opponent in a quick headlock. Shadows nips against the ropes and pushes Kidd across the ring.....Kidd comes back and Shadows pushes him into the air but receives a sharp dropkick in the chest for his troubles. They get back up and Kidd kicks Shadows in the stomach....

HA: CANADIAN....

Shadows counters with a backdrop and then he springboards onto the ropes and floats back with a stiff shining wizard to the jaw............1.............................2............................shoulder up. Syn pulls Kidd back up and looks for a suplex but Kidd floats over the back and bridges into a German suplex.....................1......................2................kickout!

HA: The desire to showcase yourself as a star in 6CW is huge....these two young guys haven't been around very long and they know that big performances earn you big opportunities...

Kidd pulls Shadows back up and flips him up for a powerbomb but Syn falls out the front and nails a standing enzeguiri, sending Kidd staggering to the corner. Shadows rushes in for a clothesline and then he lifts Kidd up onto the top rope...

HE: These guys aren't afraid to take a risk....no matter how early into the match we are...

Syn climbs up onto the ropes and tries to lock Kidd in for a superplex but Kidd responds with rights and lefts to the body before shoving his opponent back down to the canvass. Shadows gets back up and Kidd launches at him with an impressive crossbody takedown.........................1..................2................kickout.

HA: This match has started at quite a pace, we didn't expect anything different though....

Kidd drags Shadows back up to his feet and he makes the tag to Enigma. The crowd cheer as Enigma goes up top and jumps off with an axe handle to the back of Shadows. He then whips his opponent off the ropes and knocks him down with a dropkick as he returns..............1....................2..............shoulder up!

HE: Enigma has been around for awhile and he still hasn't really set this place on fire like was expected of him...

HA: I think the young man had somewhat of a crisis of identity when he first joined up but he is certainly starting to find his feet and personality...he has the ability to make waves in this company...

Enigma pulls Shadows up and looks for a suplex but Shadows counters into one of his own. They get back up and Enigma looks for a quick kick but Syn catches his foot and spins him around...

HA: Beautiful technique...

Enigma spins right through and lands a dragon whip kick to the jaw of Shadows. They get up again and Enigma lifts Syn onto his shoulders...

HE: ATTITUDE....

Shadows spins off the back and counters with a dragon suplex...............1.........................2................shoulder up. Shadows gets back up and he lands a sickening buzzsaw kick to the side of Enigma's head before tagging in Jerome Dubois....

HA: Dubois has wanted to get his hands on Enigma for the last two weeks....he was mightily upset with the defeat suffered last time out....

Dubois climbs into the ring and he taunts Enigma, who is down and out, before twirling around and landing a theatrical elbow drop..............1...........................2.....................shoulder up. Dubois drags Enigma up and he shoves him against the ropes before landing with sickening chops to the chest....

HE: Dubois is not a man you want to upset, he will hunt you down and get revenge....I don't like Enigma's chances when he is locked inside the "Chamber of Horrors" with this guy...

Dubois whips Enigma across the ring and then lowers his head for a backdrop on the return. Enigma shows great athleticism to flip over Dubois' back and run the opposite ropes but only succeeds in sprinting straight back into a huge spinebuster....

HE: That's what Dubois does.....that is exactly what he is capable of...

Dubois drags Enigma back up and he taunts the crowd again before flipping his foe up and snapping him down again with a huge powerbomb...

HA: Garlic Bomb might just be enough...

.......shoulder up!

HE: Enigma is in a bad shape from these Dubois' attacks....the Frenchmen showing his vindictiveness once more...

Dubois mockingly slaps Enigma around the head and then he drags him up and whips him into the corner with real power. Dubois rushes in and lands a splash before beckoning Enigma back out and he kicks him in the gut...

HA: CULTURE...

Enigma kicks his feet and slips off the back of Dubois before pulling him into a backslide........1........2.......Dubois kicks out and rises quickly before turning Enigma inside out with a huge clothesline. Dubois then turns and offers a tag to a member of The Forgotten....

HE: We haven't seen these guys in action all that often but from what we have seen they certainly have capabilities in the ring....

The masked man climbs into the ring and he runs into Enigma and drops him with a heavy shoulder tackle. Enigma gets back up and the Forgotten benches him into the air...

HA: That is impressive strength from a man who only stands around 6'2....

Enigma is benched three times before he is dropped face-first on the canvass. The masked man then runs the ropes and returns with a leaping splash across the back...........1...............2.........kickout. Another Forgotten member is tagged in and they whip Enigma off the ropes before flattening him with a double spinebuster on the comeback...

HE: Enigma is being decimated here.....they are ripping him apart....

Enigma stumbles back up but is immediately scoop slammed back down. The Forgotten backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before leaping off with a tucked knee drop to the side of Enigma's face....

HA: The Red Arrows will be studying the styles of these Forgotten members.....they will be trying everything to give themselves an advantage heading into Night of Glory...

Enigma staggers back up and he is scooped onto the shoulders of his opponent and then ran into a huge powerslam............1.............2........he just manages to roll his shoulder off the mat. The third Forgotten member is then tagged in and he heads for the top rope....

HE: These guys are regimental in their approach....I mean they are always on the offensive...

Enigma is backbreaker by Forgotten #2 while #3 leaps from the top rope and splashes down across his chest..........1..........2.......Terrance Kray breaks up the count.

HA: Kray felt he had to intervene there....Enigma is in a bad way....

The referee quickly grabs Kray and forces him back to his corner. The Forgotten take advantage of this distraction and all three climb into the ring and begin to stomp on Enigma.

HA: Turn around, referee....

Reborn and Hurst have seen enough and they storm the ring. They land with tandem dropkicks that send two members of The Forgotten flying through the ropes to the outside. Hurst then charges forwards and suicide dives through the middle ropes....

HE: The Tag Champs have lost it...

HA: They are showing no fear....

Hurst takes one Forgotten down and then Robin Reborn runs to the ropes and he corkscrews over the top rope and clatters into the other. The crowd are going wild as all action turns back to the ring...

HE: The Arrows may have scored some offense but Enigma is still in a bad way...

The third Forgotten member is once again on the top rope and he looks for a senton bomb to the prone Enigma but somehow he rolls to safety, sending his opponent crashing to the deck. The crowd are cheering as Enigma desperately tries to crawl across...

HA: Enigma needs the tag.....he really needs to get out of this match...

The Forgotten member reaches out and he slaps the outstretched hand of Jerome Dubois as Enigma throws himself off the canvass and reaches the hand of Terrance Kray...

HA: Dubois stopped in his tracks there...

The crowd cheer as Kray roars through the ropes and dives into Dubois with a heavy clothesline. Dubois gets back up and swings at Kray but it's ducked and Kray nails an atomic drop before running off the ropes and connecting with a big STO as he returns...
.....shoulder up!

HA: Kray, just like so many others in this match, is looking for a momentum boost ahead of Night of Glory...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:25 pm

Dubois gets back up and Kray whips him off the ropes before nailing a flapjack as he returns. Kray gets back to his feet and he pulls Dubois into a front facelock....

HE: Fight it, Dubs...

HA: HAMMERTIME!

Kray looks to get Dubois up for the jackhammer but the Frenchmen floats over the back and then spins Kray around, pulling him in close...

HA: AU REVOIR!

Kray is drilled by the sitout sideslam........1...........2......shoulder up. Dubois gets back up and he positions himself in the corner, waiting for Kray to rise...

HE: That is how good Dubois is...he has flipped control of this match in an instant.....FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois bursts forwards for the spear but Kray ducks his shoulder and connects with a huge Samoan drop counter...
......kickout!

HA: Terrance Kray is determined to be a champion in this company.....he has the skills but can he get the job done on the big stage?

HE: I think he'll be another choke artist.....there are many around nowadays...

Kray grabs Dubois by the head and he drags him up before flipping him onto his shoulders and connects with a powerbomb. He digs deep and pulls him up again before nailing a second powerbomb....

HA: This is insane strength from Terrance Kray....surely he can't get the third?

Kray lets out a yell as he summons big strength to lift Dubois up again. This time he staggers off balance and they collapse against the turnbuckle. Kray takes a deep breath and then falls forward....

HA: He got it...

HE: But Dubois tagged out....

Kray falls across Dubois' chest but the referee refuses to count. Kray looks confused as Syn Shadows runs in and nails a standing shining wizard. Kray staggers up and into the corner as Shadows runs into him and leaps up for a sickening enzeguiri to the side of the head...

HA: Kray is on jelly legs after that....

Kray wobbles and staggers forward as Shadows dropkicks his knees out from under him and leaves him spread on all fours. Syn quickly rolls back up and takes advantage of the situation...

HE: FADE TO BLACK!

Shadows connects with the sharp superkick to the jaw and he covers................1....................2................3!

HA: If Ryker Kidd hadn't of stopped that then this match was over...

Kidd pulls Shadows off the cover but Shadows quickly turns on his back and kicks out with both feet, sending Kidd back to the corner. Shadows gets up and rushes in but Kidd spins around the ropes and lands a feint kick over the top. Shadows staggers back as Kidd leaps up and launches off....

HE: OH MY!

HA: WHAT A MOVE FROM RYKER KIDD!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd are going ballistic as Kidd front flips into an incredible shooting star DDT, leaving Shadows flat out next to Terrance Kray. The referee gets involved and pushes Kidd back to his corner...

HA: Ryker Kidd may not be the legal man but he just changed the complexion of this match once more....

HE: The Arrows and The Forgotten are fighting up on the stage.....this can't end well...

Jack Hurst is being doubled teamed on the stage as Robin Reborn climbs up onto the support structure over the entranceway. Reborn then launches himself into an amazing crossbody takedown...

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: Incredible action....

Back in the ring, Kray manages to make a tag to Ryker Kidd as Shadows tags in the third member of The Forgotten. Kidd springboards onto the ropes and flies at the masked man but is caught in his arms...

HE: Not what Kidd was looking for....AHHHH!

The Forgotten member looks for a fall away slam but Kidd jumps over the back of him and then springboards onto the ropes before floating back with a headscissors takedown. They get back up and Kidd ducks a clothesline and springs onto the ropes again....

HA: INCREDIBLE!

The crowd roar as Kidd floats over his opponent's head and connects with a stylin' DDT (inverted)..............1................2............shoulder up. They get back up and Kidd kicks his opponent in the stomach before dragging him in....

HA: CANADIAN...

#3 swipes the legs of Kidd and catapults him into the ropes. Kidd staggers back and is flattened by a pumphandle slam..........1.................2.........kickout. #3 drags Kidd back to his feet and he scoops him onto his shoulders....

HE: Tombstone?

Kidd kicks his feet and falls behind before pushing his foe into the corner. He chases in and lands with a dropkick to the chest. He then repeats the process three more times until #3 is slumped in a seated position....

HA: Kidd reading to go airborne now....

Kidd heads to the opposite corner and he gives a signal to the crowd before leaping up top. He pushes his hair from his face and launches...

HA: COAST TO COAST!

#3 moves from the corner just in time, with the aid of Jerome Dubois, and Ryker Kidd splatters against the turnbuckle. Dubois tags himself back in and he waits for Kidd to stumble up....

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION....THIS IS IT!

......Enigma makes the save!

HE: Get that idiot out of the ring....

HA: Enigma keeping this alive for his team...

Dubois tries to attack Enigma but is held back by the referee. He then turns his focus back to Ryker Kidd and he pulls him up to standing...

HA; Ryker Kidd is hurt here.....Dubois looking to close the show....

HE: FORTUNE!

Dubois presses Kidd up into the suplex position and then drills him back down with sickening effect..............1............2..........Kidd manages to find the bottom rope with his boot.

HA: That was amateurish from Dubois....not like him at all...

HE: Enigma threw him off guard....

Dubois and the referee are arguing. Dubois is jabbing his finger in the official's chest....

HA: Dubois needs to be careful here....he's on his very last warning from management...

HE: The referees are provoking him....

HA: Don't talk nonsense...

Dubois balls up his fist but then shakes his head and turns away from the referee. He grabs Kidd by the head and lifts him up into the air....

HE: That's it, Jerome, keep your cool.....CULTURE SHOCK!

Kidd slips off the back and connects with a desperation pele kick. He then tries to drag himself towards the outstretched hand of Enigma....

HA: Kidd needs this.....and Enigma really wants it...

The cameras switch back to the stage and Jack Hurst has #1 on his shoulders for the "washboard stomach" but #2 runs in and lands a heavy boot to the face. They drag Hurst back up and whip him into the steel titantron structure....

HE: Absolute carnage between those teams up there...

Hurst is writhing on the floor as Reborn lands a double dropkick from behind and sends The Forgotten members head-first into the steel. He then proceeds to check on Jack Hurst...

HA: It won't be a street fight at Night of Glory but the way things are going I don't think the Arrows would turn that option down....

#1 and #2 are back up and they both attack Reborn from behind. He tries to rally back but they succeed in taking him to the ground and land with hard punches and kicks. They then drag him back up and score with a brutal double powerbomb on the steel stage....

HE: Reborn just got folded up badly...

Jack Hurst is back up and he tackles #1 to the floor and lands with heavy punches but #2 clubs him in the back of the head. He drags Hurst back up and he lifts him into a piledriver position as #1 rushes back over and grabs Hurst's legs....

HA: GOD NO!

HE: Spike piledriver on the steel...

HA: Jack Hurst is badly hurt here....

Hurst lands very badly on the top of his head and there is no movement from him at all. The Forgotten then drag Robin Reborn back up and they pile on the misery by landing a huge double chokeslam, driving him right down alongside Hurst....

HE: The Tag Champions have succumbed badly here....the brute force of The Forgotten may be more than they bargained for...

HA: With just two weeks until Night of Glory things are looking bleak for the Red Arrows...

The Forgotten members seem happy with their work and begin to make their way back down towards ringside. Enigma has the tag from Ryker Kidd and he leaps from the top rope and lands a missile dropkick to Jerome Dubois. They get back up and Enigma runs into his foe and connects with a tilting wheelbarrow facebuster.....1................2.......Dubois just gets his shoulder up!

HE: With the Arrows out of commission this is looking ominous for Enigma, Kray and Kidd....

All three members of The Forgotten regroup at the bottom of the stage and they seem to be formulating some kind of plan when Terrance Kray comes tearing along the ringside barrier and dives through the air...

HA: SUPERMAN PUNCH!

He collides with the jaw of one of the men whilst his attack sends the other two sprawling across the floor. Kray gets back up and he whips #1 into the steel steps before dragging #3 up and he lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE: Not on the hard flooring....

HA: BROWN BREAD!

Kray looks for the "muscle buster" but #2 is up and lands a spear on Kray, leaving them in a big heap on the floor. All three members of The Forgotten then begin to drag Kray up and they pull him around to the announce area....

HA: This is not looking good all of a sudden for Terrance Kray...

In the ring Enigma beckons Dubois back up and he looks for the superkick but Dubois ducks it and then boots him in the stomach. He drags Enigma in close and flips him up...

HE: CULTURE...

Enigma drops off the back and he lands a stiff neckbreaker. He rolls to the corner and leaps up top...

HA: SENTON BOMB!

Enigma flies from the top rope and splashes down across the chest Dubois. Enigma gets back up and he quickly goes for the cover but Shadows runs in and clatters him. Shadows waits for Enigma to get up and looks for a superkick of his own but Ryker Kidd launches from the top rope and lands with a seated senton....

HE: LOOKOUT, HAROLD!

The Forgotten pull Kray forwards and they land with a their trademark flapjack move, crushing Kray straight through the announce table

HA: The Forgotten have left complete and utter devastation in their wake...

Jerome Dubois staggers back up and Ryker Kidd kicks him in the stomach and nails the "Canadian destroyer" and then Enigma vaults from the top rope with a somersault flip splash...
........3!

HE: I can't believe this....

HA: Jerome Dubois' poor run of form continue....Enigma and Kidd making a big statement ahead of the Chamber of Horrors match....

The Forgotten prowl the outside of the ring, looking ominous, as Ryker Kidd and Enigma celebrate the victory. They shake hands and stare at one another as the crowd cheer...

HA: Allies tonight but both Kidd and Enigma know that in two weeks time they will be enemies....only one of six can leave as Xtreme Champion....

HE: And What about The Forgotten? I mean these guys just left complete and utter carnage.....The Red Arrows and Terrance Kray have been annihilated again...

Medics are on the stage tending to Hurst and Reborn whilst Terrance Kray is holding his ribs and writhing in pain in the wreckage of the announce table. The Forgotten raise their hands to the sky in tandem and then begin to exit up the ramp....

HA: Fantastic, all-out action, to kick of tonight's edition of Anarchy.....if this is a sign of things to come then you are not going to want to miss it....

HE: I think we are witnessing a rising power here in 6CW.....The Forgotten can't help but make statements wherever they go...

The Forgotten pass by the Red Arrows and they look down at them before exiting through the curtain. The cameras pan back to ringside where Kidd and Enigma are celebrating whilst Dubois looks sullen and Syn Shadows is sat in the corner of the ring, watching his victorious opponents.

Match result: Enigma, Ryker Kidd, Red Arrows & Terrance Kray via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes; 12 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:26 pm

*Christy James is backstage full of glamour

CJ: My guest at this time...Buck Riggins!

*Buck walks into shot and stands next to Christy

BR: My pleasure, ma'am

CJ: Buck, you've got one last hurdle before heading into your first ever Night of Glory...how do you feel?

BR: Buck feels like he can fly. Y'see, I've been down to the depths, and I climbed all the way back up. Buck knows where the road ends and where it begins. Y'all wanna see me knock a man down on his a*se and send him spiralling to hell? Then ya better turn on Night of Glory and see Buck Riggins versus Jonathan Daniels for the UK Title. Cos that title is mine and ain't no man stopping me.

CJ: Going gospel, Buck?

BR: Each day is a new day, yes it is. Maybe I've been watching some old tapes. We grew up about 20 years behind the times in my little land. The American Dream was running wild through our hearts before we knew what a Hulk Hogan was. So the news this week hurt the inner little Buck. Just cos that UK title is on the line at Night of Glory don't make me a king, beer is for fools ahead of big matches so I can't even drink a cold one in respect of old Dusty. But I'll knock Cutler down, then i'll knock Daniels out, and then I'll raise a drink sky high for the old guy.

*He smiles and looks upward before staring down the camera

BR: My name is Buck...

*The crowd finish it off for him as he walks away and leaves Christy smiling as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:31 pm

*We go to adverts and a black screen lingers for 10 seconds before white text comes into its centre.

"The inmates run the asylum"

6CW Anarchy Results 16th June 2015 Akuma_Yakuza_Clan_Symbol

The image stays on the screen as a voice speaks

"For Night of Glory is coming, and so is your destiny. Know me only as Oyabun, and my disciples as Wakagashira and Shateigashira. They shall conquer your Red Arrows, I shall show Xtreme a level of indecency beyond the sights 6CW has ever seen. Your western shores do not know the power of the east. Sports Entertainment is the curse of Americans, spreading like a plague. Like our Yakuza brethren killed your pitiful mafias, wrestling will once again take over the business you try to dilute."

"A change is coming"

The black returns before the adverts resume.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:33 pm

(Liam Wood is already backstage when Thunder walks through the corridor behind him. He completely blanks Wood as he walks past which forces Wood to call out after him. When Thunder ignores him, Wood runs past his friend and blocks his path)

LW: Look, I have been meaning to clear a few things up.......

(Thunder frowns at him.)

T: And which Liam Wood are we talking to today? Friend of ages? Hero to the EWF masses? Or a guy one step away from selling out?

LW: Look, I......

T: What am I looking at Liam? Some signal in the sky? Maybe there is a giant bat out there that is about to send down a large pool of guano on my head? I think it is time I start listening to what you say and stop hoping that it is not the way you meant it.

(Wood looks annoyed)

LW: Stop making this all about you.....I haven't treated you any different have I?

T: You smashed me around the head with a chair Liam!

LW: I apologised!

(Thunder steps right up to Wood)

T: Yeah well like I said, I have been listening to what you have been saying. And you told Hart this week that when you do something, it is because you WANTED to do it!

LW: I didn't mean.......

T: I don't care what you mean!

(Thunder looks down at the floor)

T: I just don't care anymore......

(The two men share a silence before Wood speaks quietly)

LW: I am sorry.

(Thunder smirks)

T: For the fans and friends, I am someone that quotes the long phrases and geeky references. I do that because that is how I am most comfortable. I don't have a Clark Kent or a Bruce Wayne. What you see is what you get. No alter ego's, just wearing my heart on my sleeve. And I thought you were the same. But lately the Viper we love is not the Viper we now know. He is twisted. Tormented. Completely at war with himself. There is no way of the force in you anymore. But you haven't descended yet to the dark side. You are in limbo.......

(Thunder looks at Wood intently)

T: And as much as it twists my gut to say, I can't keep bringing you to the ground level all the time. You are flying blind on a rocket cycle and I can't keep giving you a homing beam. It is time to cut loose.

(Wood goes to speak but Thunder cuts in)

T: You need to go away and find out what kind of a man The Viper is. And when you make that choice......you stick with it. In the quest of good or evil. For you either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

(Wood says nothing. Thunder walks up to him and places his hand on Wood's shoulder)

T: Sidekicks can't survive without one leading the way. And I don't want to follow you or hold your hand anymore.

(He taps Wood on the shoulder and gives a half smile, before walking down the corridor)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:35 pm

Match 2
Buck Riggins vs Jax Cutler

He: Champion verus champion up next

Ha: Thats right, and ahead of both putting their titles on the line at Night of Glory, we have UK Champion Buck Riggins up against International champion Jax Cutler

He: this should be a good one with both wanting to send warnings to their Night of Glory opponents

The crowd begin to cheer as 'Devil Town' starts to play and Buck Riggins walks out to the stage with his UK champion draped over his shoulder. He looks out across the crowd before raising the title overhis head and making his way down to the ring, he slides inside and climbs the turnbukle holding the title aloft again as the crowd take pictures

He: I can't believe this redneck hillbilly is the champion of our county, hopefully Daniels will bring some honour back to this championship and this country when he challenges Riggins at Night of Glory

ha: seriously? You begrudge him a well earned title because of his nationality?

He: I didn't say that did I? Its not because he's American, but he's the worst kind of American, one of the dumb ones from the deep south, lets face it you'd have to be dumb to step foot in the ring with his opponent here tonight. Hopefully by the time Jax is through, Riggins won't be in a fit state for Night of Glory and Daniels will be our new champ by default

The cheers for Riggins quickly die down and are replaced by jeers as 'Bridge Burning' hits and Jax walks out flanked by Hathaway. Cutler has the International title around his waist as he walks down to the ring eyes fixed on Riggins. Hathaway shadows him clapping

Ha: this man is a monster. Twice International champion having lost it originally to Anthony Grace

He: Lost it? He was cheated, that match proved that its not what you know, but who you know. Thankfully justice was served when Cutler won it back

Ha: I don't think he was cheated originally, some might have called a two but I still see a three count. But its all irrelevant now. Cutler won it back and he faces a tough test against Thunder at the biggest stage of them all

The referee takes both belts and passes them to the timekeeper before signalling for the bell. They tie up in the centre of the ring and the two jostle for an advantage. Cutler backs Riggins into the corner but the UK Champion turns the tables and throws Cutler up against the turnbuckle. The official orders them to split and as they do Cutler gains an advantage with a a forearm smash to the side of the head of Riggins

Riggins staggers back and Cutler advances striking with another forearm shot and a second and a third backing Riggins up against the ropes, he Irish whips him against the opposite ropes and then sends him soaring through the air with a big body drop

He mounts on top of him and begins to rain down big right hands as Riggins tries to cover up and the official has a five count forcing Cutler to break the attack

He: The International Champion taking a page out of his MMA background there

Cutler paces back and forth as Riggins gets to his feet and then as he does he is met with a kick to the gut straight into a snap suplex and Cutler floats over into the opening pin of the contest

Riggins kisks out and Cutler stays on the offensive rubbing his forearm across the face of Riggins before lifting him up to his feet and throwing him into the corner of the ring. He follows up by burying his shoulder deep in the gut of Riggins several times and then drags him out of the corner by the arm and knocks him down with a big short arm clothesline before hooking the leg again

Riggins kicks out again and Cutler gets to his feet. Riggins tries to do the same but Cutler closes in quickly and drags him up to his feet and delivers a number of knee strikes each one with enough force that it lifts Riggins off his feet.

He backs him up against the ropes again and then Irish whips him and drops him down to the mat with a Samoan drop and he lies on for the cover

He: Cutler started this like a house on fire, and he could have him here

Ha: Riggins shoulder up, but he needs to find a way to stop Cutlers offense here

Cutler drags Riggins up to his feet and then throws him to the outside of the ring through the ropes before exiting himself. Riggins is getting to his feet and Cutler drives him back into the crowd barrier

Riggins whinces in pain as Cutler hits an elbow strike to the side of his head and then he goes to whip him into the steel ring steps

Ha: HERES YOUR CHANCE BUCK

The crowd cheer as Riggins reverses the Irish whip sending Jax into the steps and they explode apart on contact

Ha: Body against steel, only one winner in that contest

Riggins rolls in and out of the ring restarting the officials count. He picks Cutler up out of the wreckage of the steel steps and drags him towards the announce table, driving his head against the wooden desk and the rolling him back inside the ring

Riggins climbs up onto the ring apron and then hits a running leg drop across the upper body of Cutler that is hanging out under the bottom rope.

Riggins rolls back inside the ring and waits as Cutler gets up to his feet and then he drives him back down to the mat with a Sky High into the pin

Jax kicks out and Riggins gets to his feet and motions for him to do the same. As he does he whips Cutler in to the corner of the ring and then follows up with a running clothesline and Cutler staggers out of the corner

Ha: Fallaway slam....this could be it

Cutler gets his shoulder up again, Riggins grabs him by the head and drags him up. He connects with a knee to the mid-section and the slams him down to the mat with a scoop slam before climbing to the second rope

Ha: Riggins going outside of his comfort zone here, he's 300lbs, that's no place for a man his size.....WHATS HE DOING OUT HERE??

The crowd boo loudly as Jonathan Daniels walks out to the stage, his appearance is enough of a distraction that Cutler manages to take advantage and connects with another strike to the head of Riggins. He catches him as he almost falls off the tunrbuckle and instead sets him in a seated position on the top rope.

He: this doesn't look good for Riggins here

Cutler climbs to the second rope and hooks Riggins; arm around his neck and sets him up for the superplex

Ha: This is almost 600lbs between them....BUT RIGGINS IS FIGHTING IT

Riggins manages to free his arm and starts to battle away at the mid-section of Cutler and then the head. Cutler begins to lose his balance and then Riggins connects with a headbutt which sends Cutler crashing down hard to the mat and the crowd cheer wildly as Riggins stands tall on the top rope

Ha: THATS A 300LB FROG SPLASH! AINT NO WAY CUTLER IS KICKING OUT OF THIS

He: HE DID THOUGH!! HATHAWAY LOOKS RELIEVED AS CUTLER MANAGES TO BEAT THE THREE COUNT

Riggins is pleading with the ref for a three count but the official motions two. Riggins gets back to his feet and blows heavily drawing in as much oxygen as he can.

He waits as Cutler gets to his feet and then whips him into the corner of the ring before cupping his hands to his mouth and elling out his catchphrase and the crowd loudly shout the expletive at the end

He: See what I mean, this the guy you have representing your country, using language like that. Its a disgrace

Ha: Oh grow up, you're the only person who seems to have a probelm with it. Anyhow back to the action, Riggins looking like hes going for the Stinger Splash here....INCOMING!!

He: NOBODY HOME

Cutler dives out of the way leaving Riggins to go head first into the steel ringpost and Cutler rolls him up

He: HE GOT HIM

Ha: Not quite, kick out in the nick of time, closest we've come though

Cutler hits the mat in frsutration as Hathaway bark instructions from the outside. He lifts Riggins to his feet and throws him shoulder first into the steel ring post and the he lifts him up into a shoulder breaker and goes for the cover

Riggins kicks out again much to the anger of Jax. He gest up to his feet and and stands over Riggins. the UK champion slowly begins to get up and pulls himself to his feet using the frame of Cutler for support.

As he gets up, Cutler goes on the attack and starts to target the shoulder and upper arm of Riggins, twisting it into an armbar and dragging him down to the mat with a hige show of strength

He: HERES THE SUBMISSION! HE LEARNT THIS IN THE OCTAGON AND NOW HE HAS THE ARM BAR LOCKED IN IN THE CENTRE OF the RING

Ha: Riggins is in trouble here, Cutler could break that arm with this submission hold

The official positions himself looking for the submission but Riggins refuses to give up and somehow manages to drag both his and Cutlers weight toward the bottom rope. He reaches out and his arm drops just short as Cutler applies more and more pressure

He: This is only a matter of time

Riggins makes one last ditch effort to pulls himself closer to the bottom rope

Ha: HE GOT THERE!! GREAT FIGHTING SPIRIT FROM RIGGINS

Cutler can't believe it as Riggins gets to the rope and at first he keeps the hold locked in, only breaking before the official reaches the five count. He gets to his feet and then angrily kicks Riggins hand off of the bottom rope

He barks at him to get to his feet and as he does he sends him flying across the ring like a rag doll with an overhead belly to belly suplex, he crawls across and hooks the leg for the cover

Riggins kicks out again and Cutler grows more frsutrated. he gets to his feet and confronts the official, Hathaway is shouting from ringside for him to control his temper

He truns his attentions back to Riggins and reaches down to lift him up

HA: ROLL UP

Ha: MAN THAT WAS CLOSE

both men quickly get up to their feet, Cutler the quicker of the two as he flattens Riggins with the clothesline. He lifts him up to his feet again and locks hi arms around his waist and sends him flying with a German suplex, he rolls through into a second that he bridges into a pin attempt

Riggins manages to kick out again and Cutler climbs on top and rains down a combo of big right hand punches, mixed together with sickening elbows and forearm shots. He backs away and signals for the end as he motions for Riggins to get to his feet

He: SPEAR

Ha: Not quite, great scouting from Buck.....SPIKE DDT. BUCK HAS HIM

Ha: CLOSE AGAIN!

Riggins as his head in his hands, he can't believe how close the pinfall was. He gets up and drags Cutler to his feet, Irish whipping him against the ropes

Ha: Riggins with the Lou Thesz press

Riggins unloads a barrage of punches and then gets to his feet, backs against the ropes and connects with a standing elbow drop across the forehead and hooks the leg

Cutler gets his shoulder off the mat and Riggins stays on the offensive as he lifts Jax up. He throws him into the corner of the ring

Ha: RIGGINS CONNECTS WITH THE STINGER SPLASH SECOND TIME AROUND

Cutler staggers out of the corner as Riggins bounces off the ropes

Ha: THE RIGGINS RAMPAGE!

He: CUTLER KICKS OUT! THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL FROM RIGGINS BUT SOMEHOW CUTLER KICKS OUT

Riggins looks to the heavens and then he shows signs of frustration himself hitting the canvas. He lifts Cutler up and kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for the buck tooth blast but the crowd strat to jeer again as Daniels starts to make his way dwon from the stage to ringside.

Ha: Daniels shouldn't be out here, but Riggins shouldn't be getting distracted like this

He: He's not doing anything wrong, he's just scouting his opponent for the big dance.......WHAT A SUPLEX

He: SO CLOSE

With Riggins distracted Cutler gets back to his feet and then connects with the Jaxplex from behind bridged into the cover for the near fall. Riggins slowly gets to his feet and walks into a kick to the gut and then Cutler whips him against the ropes

He: uh-oh

Ha: The impact

Ha: HE GOT HIM! RIGGINS WINS!

He: THATS A DISGRACE! JONATAHAN DANIELS HAS NO REASON TO BE OUT HERE AND NOW HE'S COSTING CUTLER THE MATCH. I DEMAND THIS BE RESTARTED

Ha: Changed your tune now haven't you, you had no problems him being out here not three minutes ago

Replays show Riggins reversing the whip and Daniels inadvertently tripping Cutler thinking it was Riggins. Cutler gets to his feet and turns to Daniels to confront him only for Riggins to grab him from behind and turn him into the Buck Tooth Blast for the three count

Daniels has his head in his hands as Riggins grabs his title from ringside and then climbs the turnbuckles facing Daniels, he raises the UK title high in the air as Daniels looks on in anger

Ha: I can't wait for these two to meet at Wembley now after what we have just witnessed

He: I'm still in shock, its a disgrace, a miscarriage of justice

Ha: Well you've got approximately five minutes to get over it because we've got plenty more where that come from

Match result: Buck Riggins via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 32 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:39 pm

(Lex Hart is striding down the backstage area with Miss Jessica in tow. He is holding a towel to his head as he barks at Jessica behind him)

LH: Is this really necessary?!

MJ: Lex honey, those stitches still need time to heal. It has only been two weeks.

LH: I am fine! Johnson can try and rearrange the 6CW furniture as much as he wants. It is doing nothing! Nothing!

(Jessica struggles to keep up)

MJ: Yeah, well.......he could have done damage to that cute face. I don't want it damaged Lex. It looks too good staring down at me.

(She giggles as Hart stops and turns at her)

LH: And I am thankful. Shows me just what a woman you are. Johnson's bitch wife only needs to see a drop of blood and she faints. She is useless. The perfect partner for the waste of space Johnson is.

(Jessica runs her hand down Lex's chest)

MJ: And I am the best partner you have ever had right? The absolute best.

(Lex says nothing and turns around sharply as he continues to rant)

LH: Johnson has that stupid sense of morality. With all his black badman words he still has that white line he won't cross. It is pathetic! Shouting about with those eyeballs bulging telling ME that he doesn't know how far he will go. Is he insane? Does he think I am going to shiver and back off?! What has he not understood about the last few months?!

(Hart throws the towel for his head and Miss Jessica scrambles to pick it up, while Lex keeps walking)

LH: Rules are for those afraid of breaking them. And then there is Lex Hart. Who doesn't just take a sledgehammer to rules but etches them in stone. This is my time and my rules. Johnson is playing a game he can't win!

(Lex continues to stride down the corridor as the scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:41 pm

*Back at ringside

HA: I believe although unscheduled we are now going to get a visit from our General Manager

*No music plays as the curtain opens and Dean Andrews walks down the ramp, he is staring straight ahead and ignores the reception from the crowd which is mostly negative..Andrews is handed a microphone from the ringside team and he carefully climbs the steps into the ring. Standing in the centre he coughs once before nervously surveying the crowd

HE: A man with seemingly the weight of the world on his shoulders

HA: Is it grief? Or perhaps guilt?

HE: Dean Andrews has been in this position before; he knows what it takes to lead this company. The situation he finds himself in may not be of his choosing

HA: You think?

HE: We have to give him the benefit of the doubt. In Magnusson’s absence Andrews is apparently in sole control of 6CW

HA: How convenient

HE: We don’t know the facts ladies and gentlemen, there has been a lot of talk, a lot of rumour, and maybe tonight we are going to find out some solid facts related to what happened last time on Anarchy

*Andrews lifts the mic

DA: This is a difficult time for everyone that is involved with this great company. What happened to Daniel was abhorrent, it was perhaps the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in this industry and mark my words, as god is my witness whoever is to blame will not get away with what they have done

HE: Andrews is as in the dark as us

HA: Mmmmm

DA: I have spent the last week or so in constant contact with Daniel’s wife. He is a fighter, we all know that even from the short time he has been part of 6CW and he is fighting with every last drop of his being to get through this. He has suffered some life altering injuries, the full extent may not be known for a long, long time but I consider Daniel a great friend and I know that he will not let this beat him

*Andrews pauses for a second, he reaches into his pocket, pulling a tissue out he wipes his eyes

HA: Give me strength

DA: I have given my word to each and every member of Daniel’s family that I will not stop until the person responsible for this is brought to justice. 6CW is a family and when you knock one of us down the rest of us will unleash hell at your door

*Andrews stares down the camera his eyes wild with fury

DA: I WILL FIND YOU!!

*Andrews drops the mic and rolls from the ring, he strides up the ramp as the crowd stand almost stunned into silence

HA: This crowd’s reaction says it all

HE: Andrews has made it plainly clear. You mess with Magnusson you mess with the whole of 6CW. Any talk of a divided company couldn’t be further from the truth. 6CW is united in the search for justice

HA: Let’s go backstage before I’m sick live on camera

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:42 pm

*The camera turns on with an over the shoulder view of Dicey Reilly staring into a mirror over a sink. He lifts his knuckles from the running water and we see they are bloody and bruised. He smiles, dries them off and tapes his hand up. Over his over shoulder a figure arrives in the room, and staring at the mirror we see JJ Johnson. Dicey holds eye contact with JJ in the mirror before Johnson speaks

JJ: When aren't you fighting, Dicey?

DR: Tree little scrotes tought they could teach Dicey a lesson. Dem tree little scrotes won't think about jumping an Irishman again, t'be sure.

*Both men smile.

JJ: As long as you're ready for some more fighting then I don't give a damn what ya been up to before tonight.

DR: Oh Dicey is always up for more fighting, especially with little Jack only metres away from me fists.

JJ: We've been on this road a long time, Dicey, but some rivalries just cut deep.

"Oh don't they just, gents! That Max has really been putting some hard times on Anthony Grace

*Dicey and JJ turn with the camera and see a suited and smiling Anthony Grace has entered the room

JJ: Don't you even dare compare yourself...

DR: You ain't no Dusty Rhodes

*Grace looks a little confused

AG: Well, I have been there but I couldn't say it was too dusty a place. The Greek islands are delightful.

JJ: Hollywood...

DR: Primetime...

*Both men shake their heads and just walk out of the room

AG: The Producers are back? Jolly good!

*The scene fades out as as Grace clicks his fingers at the production team to pick his bags up.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:45 pm

Match 3
Thunder vs Jonathan Daniels

HA: Now our next match of the night features two very different men in a very similar situation! The Oncoming Storm Thunder and Mr Perfection Jonathan Daniels!

HE: That's right Harold, despite being completely contrasting characters they are heading in to our biggest show of the year, Night Of Glory VI, as challengers!

HA: and what better way to walk in to an event of Night Of Glory than with a win on the go home show? Both men will be looking to gain as much momentum heading in to the future as possible!

Suddenly boo's ring out from the crowd as pryo's light up the entrance and “Perfection” begins to play around the arena. Once the music starts Daniels comes out pointing at his shirt and the turns his back to the crowd.

HE: Look at the confidence on the face of this man! In just two weeks he faces Buck Riggins for the United Kingdom championship and he intends to bring it back home!

HA: At six foot six and three hundred and twenty five pounds you can see why he is confident about his chances tonight. Daniels may just be one of the strongest pound for pound wrestlers we have here in 6CW!

Daniels continues to make his way down to the ring mocking the fans here tonight

HA: Daniels isn't making any fans here tonight!

HE: Does he look like that bothers him? He knows what he wants and at Night Of Glory he intends to take it...

HA: He can't look past what he has in store tonight! We might only be two weeks away from the big one but he still has to face a highly talented star here tonight!

Daniels waits in the ring, first pointing to the Night Of Glory sign high above the ring before motioning a belt around his waist as “Heroes Are Hard To Find” blasts from the speakers

HA: Just listen to that reaction Henry! The number one contender to the International title sure does have the fans behind him!

HE: He'll need them in two weeks time when he takes on Jax Cutler for that title! The man is a monster!

The cheers get even louder as Thunder pops out on to the stage and poses for the fans. As Thunder walks he interacts with the fans before climbing the steps and wiping his feet on the ring apron

HA: Thunder this year is making his Night Of Glory debut and what a way to do it! Fighting for one of the biggest titles in this companies history! Men such as Jackson Black and Mr Kenty holding it before the current holder Jax Cutler.

HE: It's a shame that it's going to be a losing effort...he may be good but he's not Jax Cutler and he's not Jonathan Daniels!

HA: I think you're forgetting that last year we saw Jonathan Daniels walk in to Night Of Glory as part of the Authority and end up losing his match against the Tag Team Champions Scott Harris and Mike Masters!

HE: That doesn't count! Daniels is a totally different man now...his run of dominance it testament to that! Last year he was let down by his partner...this year, he shows us what he can really do!

With both men in the ring and ready the ref rings the bell causing both men to start circling the ring. Thunder attempts to grapple with Daniels but Daniels is able to push Thunder backwards across the ring forcing Thunder to roll out of the ring.

HE: What power! How can anyone think that Buck Riggins is keeping his title at Night Of Glory when he's facing a machine like Daniels! The fan is perfection!

HA: I cannot deny Jonathan Daniels' strength but he cannot walk in to the match thinking he's one it!

HE: At Night Of Glory Daniels knows what he has to do to join superstars such as Lex Hart, Hall Of Famer Daniel Reilly and the current EWF champ Vincent Costello in the history books as UK Champion!

Thunder takes a second on the outside before rolling back in to the ring. Daniels is quick to react looking for a big boot only for Thunder to duck under and lock his arms around the waist of Daniels.

HA: Thunder still looking to fight this fight his way!

Daniels swings an elbow back causing Thunder to break the hold before charging at his opponent and taking him down to the canvas. Daniels then wastes no time, picking Thunder up and launching him across the ring and crashing in to the turnbuckle

HE: Daniels taking control here! Only a matter of time now!

With Thunder in the corner Daniels charges in looking for a huge splash only for Thunder to leap frog the ropes and land on the apron causing Daniels to crash in to the turnbuckle and stumble back towards the middle of the ring

HA: Thunder about to fly!

HE: I think you mean crash and burn!

The fans groan as the replay shows Thunder hitting a springboard axe handle only for Daniels to catch Thunder hitting an explosive belly to belly suplex. As we return Daniels is mocking the crowd as Thunder begins to climb to his feet using the turnbuckle.

As Thunder reaches his feet and turns around Daniels has already charged clotheslining Thunder back in to the turnbuckle before pulling Thunder back towards him and hitting a second huge clotheslines

….ONE
….....TW-NO! KICKOUT!

HA: It's a bit early to put Thunder away just yet but what a suplex! It took the momentum back for Daniels instantly!

HE: That's what this man can do! He can turn a match on it's head just like that!

Daniels is back up and once again begins to walk slowly around the ring, watching in glee as Thunder pulls himself back up.

HE: This match has hardly had a chance to start but this could be over already! PERFECT STORM...

HA: NO! What a DDT! Both men down!

The replay shows how Thunder turns the Red Alert attempt in to a DDT that lands Daniels right on top of his head leaving both men down for a moment. As we come back Thunder has begun to stir and gets back to his feet meeting Daniels who is kneeling and trying to shake the cobwebs off after the DDT.

As Thunder gets to Daniels he lands a huge Daniel Bryan style kick to the chest, followed by another before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a diving cross body across the chest of Daniels once again taking him down. Thunder doesn't relent pulling Daniels up and locking his hands around his waist

HA: It looks like Thunder is looking for those german suplexes!

HE: Looks like Daniels had other ideas!

As Thunder attempts to go for the german suplex Daniels throws elbows back causing Thunder to respond with a forearm to the back of the head, once again Thunder locks his arms around the waist and is this time able to launch Daniels over with a brilliant German Suplex

HA: What a suplex and Thunder isn't done! He's kept his arms locked around Daniel's waist

Before Daniels can react Thunder hits a second German suplex that brings Daniels down with a huge bump. Thunder once again pulls Daniels up but as he goes for the third and final German suplex Daniels is able to reach out and grab the ropes blocking the attempt

HE: That was so smart!

HA: That was smarter...there's the third! What a brilliant use of Daniels' momentum

The crowd cheer as Thunder pulls Daniels back before pushing him towards the rope causing him to bounce back. Daniel's momentum allows Thunder to his a bridging German Suplex as he makes the cover

….....ONE

….............TWO

….....................THRE-NO! TWO POINT NINE!

Thunder looks stunned as Daniels is able to kick out from a third huge German suplex. The crowd begin to cheer more and more for Thunder as he gets back to his feet heading towards the turnbuckle.

HA: Thunder looks like he's about to fly!

HE: Daniels needs to get out of there!

Thunder begins to climb the turnbuckle slowly, as he reaches the top he poses for the fans before turning his attention back to Jonathan Daniels

HA: Oh god! That has to hurt!

HE: What a reversal but Jonathan Daniels! Thunder taking too long may have just cost him this match!

The crowds boo's fill the arena as the replay shows Daniels being able to get to his feet before diving for the ropes causing Thunder to slip and land on the turnbuckle. As we return Daniels is back on his feet and has begun to land huge head butts to a prone Thunder, still sat on top of the turnbuckle. Daniels continues with huge strikes before climbing to join Thunder above the ring, Thunder attempts to fight back but is stopped quickly with another head butt from Daniels.

HA: This is not a safe place to be! Both men are only two weeks away from title matches and this could end in disaster!

The tension is palpable as Daniels looks for a huge superplex only for Thunder to lock his legs around the top turnbuckle, Daniels shouts at him to let go and lands hard rights but Thunder continues to keep his position on the turnbuckle. As Daniels once again swings a punch the crowd are stunned as Thunder is able to duck it...

HA: The Thunderclap...

A chant of HOLY SH¡T begins to ring around the arena as the replay shows Thunder looking for his top rope Rock Bottom only for Daniels to land a knee to the gut before lifting Thunder in to a huge stalling suplex position above the ring and coming down with his Jackhammer finisher!

HE: A top rope Jackhammer! This one is in the books...

HA: He still has to make the cover...the impact of that move sent him away from his opponent and may have given Thunder a lifeline!

As Thunder lies out cold a tired and groggy Jonathan Daniels slowly crawls over towards him, he finally makes the cover

….............ONE

….................................TWO

….................................….................................THREE

NO!

HA: Thunder had his foot on the bottom rope, this one is going to continue but I don't think Thunder has anything left in the tank!

HE: It's only a matter of time!

HA: You cannot write him off, especially if Jonathan Daniels cannot focus!

As the ref confirms that the match is not ever Daniels gets to his feet and begins to berate the official, claiming that there is no way the match isn't over. The ref orders Daniels to carry on with the match but Daniels continues to argue before turning back to Thunder and making another cover

….................ONE

….................................TWO- NO!

Once again Thunder kicks out causing Daniels to get frustrated, shoving Thunder back down and making another cover, this time only just getting a one count.

HA: Thunder is showing just how tough we know he is!

HE: It's easy to get tough and stupid mixed up with each other...he's so close to Night Of Glory and he's risking his health and safety here tonight.

Daniels remains kneeling for a moment in shock before picking Thunder up off the ground, to his shock Thunder throws a punch that causes him to stumble back. Daniels returns with one of his own causing the fans to boo. Thunder and Daniels begin to trade punches, the fans cheering each and everyone of Thunder's until Daniels cuts off the momentum with a big knee to the gut.

HE: That is how you stop a comeback!

HA: You were saying?!

Daniels lands another knee strike but as he looks for a clothesline Thunder is able to duck the attempt meeting Daniels on the return with a big Cactus Jack style clothesline before hitting a leg drop on the downed superstar.

HA: Thunder's coming back but it looks like the match has taken a lot out of him!

Thunder moves to the corner attempting to get some energy back as Daniels begins to get to his feet, the crowd cheers as Thunder begins to stalk Daniels making a bow motion.

HE: Don't turn around Daniels!

HA: Hunter's Bow!

As Thunder looks for the pop up European Uppercut Daniels is able to comedown with a kick that sends Thunder out on to the apron, Thunder is up quickly as Daniels looks to hit a shoulder through the ropes. Using his speed Thunder is able to move to the side before landing a kick to the head that leaves Daniels prone across the second rope.

HA: Jonathan Daniels is looking vulnerable here!

Thunder backs up quickly before returning with a running knee to the head that causes Daniels to fall back in to the middle of the ring with Thunder still on the apron, he poses once again before hitting a springboard in to the ring

HE: Wow! Shades of the late, great Eddie Guerrerro!

HA: He calls this Viva La Raza!

As Thunder hits his Eddie Guerrero inspired Frog Splash the impact causes him to roll away from his opponent, the crowd will him on as he slowly crawls before making the cover

….ONE

….....TWO

….........THRE-NO!

Now it's Thunder's turn to look stunned as Daniels is able to lift the shoulder to the shock of the crowd. Thunder hits the ground before beginning to stalk Daniels who has began to drag himself up

HA: Thunder looking for it again!

HE: Oh no! Hunter's Bow!

HA: He got it!

….....ONE

….............TWO

….....................THREE!

The crowd go crazy as the replay shows Daniels turning around and turning straight in to the pop up european uppercut/standing elbow drop combo from Thunder.

HA: There we go folks, Thunder walks in to Night Of Glory with momentum on his side after a gruelling battle with Jonathan Daniels but nobody can take away the performance that Daniels put on tonight!

HE: That's true, both men gave it their all and Thunder got lucky!

HA: Are you serious! Thunder showed just how good he is tonight and if he can do it again at Night Of Glory he might just walk away with Jax Cutler's International Title!

The cameras focus on a groggy Thunder who celebrates with fans as a furious Jonathan Daniels comes to in the ring.

Match result: Thunder via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 01 second

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:48 pm

(Mike Masters is backstage with Mr. Jones when Liam Wood suddenly walks up to them. Masters turns around grinning while Mr. Jones stands between them)

MM: Liam! Mr EWF!

(Masters puts his head to one side and his hand to his ear as if listening through an earpiece)

MM: Oh I am sorry, news just in. That died years ago. Everyone changed the channel to something good.

(He smirks at Wood)

MM: That.......damn.......good.

(Wood looks angrily at Masters)

LW: I am looking............but I don't see anything good around here. I just see two guys who write cheques with their mouths that their arses can't cash. I have waited to cash in for a long time Mike.

MM: Oh you can try. Night of Glory remember. Moment that Liam Wood fails again. The Viper that bleeds at the same time every month. It is surprising you are not sponsored by Tampax.

(The two men size up to the other and Mr. Jones pushes them gently but firmly apart)

MJ: Well, it is clear that this is ready to explode.

(He smirks and looks at Masters)

MJ: Mike, you shouldn't be so hard on Liam. He has gone through a painful experience in wising up to who he is. We should congratulate him that he has finally found his true voice.

(Masters shakes his head and laughs)

MM: You can congratulate him all you want. I am looking at another bleeding opportunity.

LW: Your blood, not mine!

(Jones turns to Wood)

MJ: Now then Liam, as much as this angrier attitude interests me, backstage is not the time to break from those old shackles. You have one more match remember? We don't want you blowing your load just yet.

LW: Oh I am saving it for your monkey. Then you can both get the hell out of my life!

(Wood marches off, knocking shoulders with Masters as he passes)

MM: Cute......

(Jones breathes in deep)

MJ: Planned to perfection Mike.......even if I do say so myself.

(Masters looks confused as the scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:51 pm

*The American flag flying proud with a sunset behind it fills the screen.

"This next message is brought to you by the team of Anthony Grace"

*The image changes to Grace standing at a podium in front of an audience of assorted press. A flashing red text in the bottom corner tells the viewers we are live. Grace smiles from the podium, a blue curtain filling the background behind him.

AG: Thank you for joining me live for this simulcast on both 6CW and also broadcasting live on TMZ.com

*Grace again flashes that billion dollar Hollywood smile and cameras burst into life to capture the best shot.

AG: Such is the interest in Anthony Grace's appearance at Night of Glory that Dean Andrews and Charles Kramer have organised many media events across the UK and the US before the pay-per-view, the dates of which you will find in your press packet handed out to every single one of you.

*Grace winks at a young reporter in the front row

AG: Tiffany, do make sure E! get my best side this time!

*There is a forced roar of fake Hollywood laughter and Grace revels in the response. But frowns as the mood is broken. Perfect Jack walks through the assorted media and jumps up onto the stage. Grace smiles again and offers Jack a hand whilst looking out to the cameras

AG: Live television! Perfect Jack, ladies and gentlemen, who I will be facing off against later tonight.

PJ: Oh, cos they won't know who some simple wrassler is, eh Tone? Will they know little old Max?

*Grace backs off only to find Max coming through the reporters too, and he stands below the podium with a grin on his face.

AG: Remember everyone, none of this is scripted! No director's cut here!

*Max grabs a microphone

MA: Cut the cr*p, Anthony. They'll soon find out how real this all is...

*Adamson takes a few steps forwards but stops as Dicey Reilly appears behind Grace, walking through the curtain. Security suddenly burst out and surround Anthony Grace, but he laughs into the mic.

AG: Guys, guys! They just want to get their share of exposure too, I'm sure. Only fair, Anthony Grace isn't the only name we have here in 6CW!

*Regardless, the security push back Adamson, Jack and even Dicey.

AG: That was Dicey Reilly, ladies and gents, joining me for this little back and forth! Dramatic!

*The reporters burst into a round of applause, drowning out the noise of Dicey's four letter tirade towards Jack. Adamson's temper cannot be held in check and he smashes a camera in the hands of a photographer.

AG: See all this and more when Anthony Grace takes on Max Adamson at Night of Glory!

*Grace exits and Charles Kramer takes over proceedings, thanking those in attendance for their time. The scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:53 pm

(GazzyD is in his locker room getting ready when the door bursts open. Christy comes through with tears in her eyes and looking angrily at her boyfriend)

C: Are you insane?! Why don't you stop being a hero!

(Gazzy is shocked at this and doesn't get time to reply)

C: Night after night I have had to see you get hurt when there was no need! Last show I saw you smashed through the ring! I thought at that point you would finally get it! That you would see what this is doing to your body and to me!

(Again Gazzy sits there open mouthed)

C: You have nothing to prove Gazzy! You are a champion because you deserved it! You don't have to keep trying to demonstrate it! You should be focusing on Night of Glory not preparing for a pointless match on Anarchy! Have you learnt nothing from the last few weeks?!

(Gazzy utters something inaudible)

C: He is going to kill you before you even get to the PPV!!!!

(Gazzy sighs and looks down at the floor. Christy holds the door open and is about to leave)

C: I am begging you! Take the night off! Otherwise you can kiss goodbye to everything!

(She exits the room and slams the door shut, leaving Gazzy alone)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:57 pm

Match 4
JJ Johnson/Anthony Grace/Dicey Reilly/Liam Wood vs Lex Hart/Max Adamson/Perfect Jack/Mike Masters

The action is backstage ahead of the eight man tag team match and there seems to be a disturbance taking place. JJ Johnson is surrounded by security guards and there is a lot of shouting.

JJ: Best tell that boy to get his a55 out here because we got a fight.....

The cameras show that JJ is standing outside Lex Hart's dressing room. JJ's hands are taped and steel chains have been attached to both of them. He looks in a thunderous mood.

JJ: I ain't going anywhere fellas and if I gotta start putting my boot up a few of y'alls a55es to get what I want then so be it. Me and Lex gone fight tonight and there ain't nobody gone stop that....

Security guard: JJ, please, we've been told from the suits upstairs that Lex has called for "impasse" for this week. He's not competing in your match and we've got our orders that you aren't allowed near him.

JJ: I'm gone ask nicely one last time and then this whole thing about to turn real ugly, I'm talking Bruce Jenner ugly you get me?

The security guards look concerned as JJ stares around at them. They stand their ground but there is a definite edge as JJ takes a step closer to Lex's door.

Security: Please, JJ...

*JJ lands a huge right hand to the jaw of the lead security guard, dropping him in an instant, as the other four pour forward and grab Johnson in any way that they can. He fires off his elbow into the nose of one, breaking it, and then spins to drive his knee up into the stomach of another. JJ takes up a fighting stance as the remaining two guards look alarmed...

JJ: Walk away now guys....ain't nobody gotta be a hero tonight, this ain't worth either of you taking a trip to the hospital...

*The two guards look at one another and then they hold up their hands in surrender and back away. JJ nods his head and then walks to the locker-room door and thunders his fist against it.

JJ: Little pig....little pig......big wolf come a knocking....bout to get yo a55 splattered...

*JJ puts his foot through the door and sends it flying from its hinges. There is a scream from inside and Johnson tears through to find Miss Jessica in nothing but a towel. Her eyes are wide with shock...

JJ: Best get yo skank a55 out of here before...

*Lex blindsides JJ and sends him flying into the TV cabinet. Lex tries to grab a lamp and slam it over JJ's head but Johnson punches the lamp out of the way and lands a huge headbutt, sending Hart staggering backwards into a bench. Lex tries to get back up but JJ puts his foot on Hart's chest and pushes him back into a seated position before landing a huge right cross....

HE: Johnson has completely lost it.....this needs to be stopped...

HA: Security have already failed to contain this...

*Miss Jessica is screaming as JJ follows up with two more punches to the face of Lex, blood spewing from his nose and mouth instantly Lex tries to slump down but JJ grabs the front of his t-shirt and drags him up before launching him through the glass cabinet....

HA: This has gone beyond anything I have ever seen before....these two men are intent on killing each other...

*Lex is upside down, blood streaming down his face, as JJ moves in for the finish. Miss Jessica jumps on JJ's back, desperately clawing at his face and neck, but Johnson swings her off and sends her into a heap in the corner. JJ then pulls Lex back up and he throws him against the opposite wall, leaving a huge dent where Hart's head impacts....

HE: This needs to stop...

*Lex seems to be unconscious as JJ pulls him into the conjoined shower room and turns it on, using the water to wake Hart back up.

JJ: No time for sleeping, bitch....

*JJ grabs Lex's head and slams his face against the shower tiles, leaving a sick blood stain where Lex's cheek lands. JJ looks murderous...

HA: I'm really concerned about this...

*Miss Jessica stumbles into the shower room and she sprays something in JJ's face, blinding him. JJ staggers backwards and lets out a yell of pain and anger as Jessica grabs Lex's hand and desperately tries to pull him up.

HE: Get him out of there, Jess...

Jessica: Lexy cmon, please...

*Lex is barely conscious but somehow he manages to stumble up, his face battered and bruised, and they both stagger from the room and out of sight. JJ is still trying to get his sight back and he grabs the shower cord and begins to pour the water in his eyes.

HA: Lex and Jessica will be getting the hell out of Dodge...

HE: Can you blame them? JJ is a madman...

HA: No I can't but I can't say I blame JJ either....Lex and Jessica have made this extremely personal and in two weeks I dread to think what might happen...

*JJ finally seems to regain his sight and he staggers from the room and boots a lamp across the floor as he gives chase through the building.

HA: Folks we'll keep you updated on this situation as best we can but we have a huge tag team in progress here at ringside....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 7:58 pm

The picture changes to ringside where the six competitors are receiving their final instructions from the referee. The crowd are making a huge amount of noise, obviously having just witnessed the JJ/Lex collision backstage. Anthony Grace and Mike Masters lockup to begin the contest...

HE: I hope Lex is going to be ok...

HA: I wouldn't bank on it....he may have irreparable damage after that attack....but focus back on this match in hand because we have six men here now with real issues....

HE: The issues involved between these guys don't get much bigger...

Masters pulls Grace into a side headlock and he taunts the fans but Grace quickly backs into the ropes and shoots MM across the ring. Masters comes back and he ducks a clothesline and springboards onto the ropes....

HE: DISASTER...

Grace ducks under the flying kick and then knocks Masters down with a running clothesline. They get back up and Grace nails a big hiptoss before Masters stumbles up again and walks into an inverted atomic drop.

HE: If I was a betting man I'd have a fiver on Grace being responsible for the attack on Daniel Magnusson....

HA: What an abhorrent thing to say, where do you even come up with something like that?

HE: Oh please....everyone knows that Grace and Kramer are tight....all of a sudden the one person standing in the way of Grace's rise to stardom gets put in a hospital....do the math!

HA: There is no evidence of that at all....I'm yet to be convinced that Anthony Grace is even aware of just how shady his advisor really is...

HE: I don't believe anyone can be that naïve....

Grace whips Masters into the corner and then chases in for a clothesline but Masters gets both feet up and drives them into Grace's face. Grace staggers back as Masters lifts himself onto the second rope and leaps off with a spectacular spinning heel kick....

HA: Masters and Liam Wood will do battle at Night of Glory but we still don't know the endgame involved in that scenario....what is Mr Jones planning in regards to Wood?

HE: He wants Wood to see the light....embrace the anger inside....

HA: Does that make Masters just a pawn? I don't understand why he is so willing to do Jones' bidding...

HE: He trusts Jones....obviously he is privy to information that you're not....

Grace gets back up and Masters runs into him and drives both his knees up under the jaw of his opponent.........1...........2.......shoulder up. Masters pulls Grace up and nails a snap suplex before rolling over to offer the tag to Max Adamson....

HA: Adamson has been hell bent on the destruction of Anthony Grace ever since Day of Reckoning....

HE: Grace eliminated Max from the "Gateway to Glory" match and Adamson has never forgiven that...

HA: Despite the fact Max then cost Grace the EWF Championship he still isn't satisfied...

Adamson pours into the ring and he drives a knee into Grace's stomach before gutwrench suplexing him into the turnbuckle. Grace, upside down, can't get out of the way as Max runs in and dives into a big cannonball splash...

HE: Grace is crumpled up....I can't believe there is going to be much left of him after Night of Glory, I truly believe he'll be back in Hollywood full time after the beating he sustains from Max...

Grace stumbles back up and Adamson picks him off the ground and turns him into a belly to belly slam.........1..........2......kickout. Max gets up and he drops an elbow into Grace's chest before bouncing off the ropes and coming forward again with a heavy legdrop...........1.................2.......shoulder up again!

HA: Max Adamson, in fact all of the men in this match, feel that a big win at Night of Glory will place them first in line for a world championship match......their contests are that high profile and their status in this company makes them frontrunners...

HE: And that is the goal of every superstar in 6CW....to be a world champion...

Max pulls Grace back up and he looks for an Irish whip but Grace turns inside and pulls Adamson into a hard boot to the gut. He then grabs Max's head...

HA: OVATION!

Adamson elbows his way free of Grace and then boots him in the stomach and scoops him up onto his shoulders. He spins him around for the F-5 but Grace slips off the front and counters with a DDT....

HA: Grace needed that....dodged the "Cyclone" and now he needs to recharge by tagging out....

Max manages to get back up and he grabs Grace's foot, stopping him from tagging out, and drags him back to the centre of the ring. Grace quickly reaches up and grabs Max's head before pulling him down into a small package..........1..............2........kickout!

HE: That would have been a travesty....

HA: That is all it takes...

They scramble back up and Max tackles Grace, lifting him off the ground, and charges him back into the corner. He opens up with big shoulder thrusts to the midsection and then lifts Grace up onto the top rope. The crowd wait with bated breath as Adamson climbs up onto the ropes with his opponent....

HA: This is a dangerous scenario.....Adamson thinking superplex....

Max prepares for the top rope suplex but Grace holds on for dear life and fires back with shots to the body. He follows up with a European uppercut and then a headbutt that sends Max toppling back down to the canvass below. Grace regains his footing and then launches off into a heavy flying lariat...

HE: if Max Adamson loses to Anthony Grace at Night of Glory then I'll sing "Amazing Grace" on the episode of Aftermath following the pay per view.....there is no way...

HA: Is that serious? Folks you all heard my brother....

HE: Well it's never going to happen so I wouldn't get carried away..

Adamson stumbles back up and Anthony Grace drops him with a backbreaker............1.............2......shoulder up. Grace gets back up to his feet and he stumbles into the ropes, allowing Liam Wood to make the tag...

HA: Wood ready for a fight....

HE: He looks ready to implode...

HA: Fantastic tribute from Wood once again tonight for the late, great Dusty Rhodes.....may he rest in peace...

Wood, wearing Dusty's polka dot trunks, climbs into the ring and runs into Adamson with a clothesline. Max gets back up and Wood decks him again with discus forearm before allowing him up once more. He grabs Max's head and begins to drive his elbow into the top of it...

HA: We all know what comes now...

The crowd make a huge noise as Wood raises both hands in the air and then connects with a "bionic" elbow to Adamson's skull, knocking him down for a third time............1...............2.......Max kicks out.

Crowd: Dusty.....Dusty.....Dusty x10

Max gets back to his feet and Wood whips him into the corner before rushing in after him with a brutal yakuza kick to the chest. Max staggers out and Wood grabs his arms, slinging him into a tiger suplex..........1.............2.......shoulder up.

HE: Wood can't go a full night anymore without losing his cool at some point....lord knows how he is going to handle the pressure at Night of Glory...

HA: Liam Wood has the world at his feet but seemingly right now he is a timebomb of emotion....the question is whether or not he can work out how best to control it....

Wood pulls Max back up and he tries for a powerbomb but Adamson falls out the front and pushes Wood back into the corner. He chases in for a monkey flip but Wood holds him in place and turns him around, seating Adamson on the top rope. He nails a big uppercut and then climbs up onto the ropes, delivering a huge overhead suplex....

HA: Tremendous work from Wood....and he held on....

Wood locks his feet under the top rope so that he is able to sit back up and spin on the turnbuckle as Adamson lies prone on the canvass. Wood perches there and then he launches himself into a fantastic elbow drop to the heart....

HA: Wood might just do it there....

......Max kicks out. Wood gets back up to his feet and he drags Max up again and hooks his arms in place....

HA: VIPER...

HE: Not a chance...

Max breaks free and he swings from Wood's grip before nailing a big kick to the stomach. Wood doubles over and Adamson sprints off the ropes....

HE: GORE!

Wood shows great athleticism to spin on the spot and he connects with a beautiful pele kick to the head of the onrushing Adamson. Wood crawls back up and offers out the tag to Dicey Reilly...

*Crowd pop

HA: The 6CW crowd are never happier then when the Fighting Irishman is in town...

Max gets up and Dicey swarms him with a five punch combo. He whips Max off the ropes and knocks him down with a big boot to the face before welcoming him back up and swinging him into a neckbreaker..........1.............2........shoulder up!

HA: Dicey is another superstar ready for a war at Night of Glory with his one time friend; Perfect Jack....I don't think any of us will forget the night at Revolution when Jack turned on Dicey...

HE: Jack as always been superior and he was tired of being overshadowed...they hadn't been in the same company for years and yet within two weeks of him returning he was already being pushed down the pecking order by a man not fit to lace his boots....

Adamson gets back up and he misses wildly with a right hand, allowing Dicey to counter with an atomic drop. Max staggers into the corner and Dicey collides with a clothesline before pulling him out and lifting him into the air...

HA: What a brainbuster!

Dicey drops Adamson right down on his head and he makes the cover...........1.............2......Max throws his shoulder up off the deck. Dicey gets back to his feet and he glares at Perfect Jack for a few seconds before ushering Adamson up and kicking him in the gut...

HA: CRAIC...

Max counters with a backdrop and then he quickly bounces off the ropes and comes forwards, slamming right into Dicey's midsection with a huge spear...

HE: GORE.....HE GOT HIM!

The crowd boo as Max scores with the spear, but he merely rolls away due to the punishment he has taken. Adamson is trying to get his composure back...

HA: Usually that move would finish a match but Max Adamson cannot capitalise...

HE: He may have broken some ribs though...

Max manages to back up against the ropes and Perfect Jack tags himself in. Dicey is barely stumbling up as Jack pulls him in close and throws him with a belly to belly suplex..........1...........2.....shoulder up!

HA: There may not be and may never have been a better all-round wrestler in the business than Perfect Jack...

Jack helps Dicey up and then he connects with a solid back suplex before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a jumping knee to the midsection of his rival. Dicey is doubled up in pain as Jack drags him up and places him in an abdominal stretch....

HE: Jack is so smart....he knows the ribs are hurting, he knows that his match with Dicey is only two weeks away and he is going to do whatever he can to expose the potential injury....

Jack jams his elbow down into the ribs of Dicey whilst he stretches him out but Reilly refuses to give in. Dicey is trying desperately to turn his body around and he uses his power to his advantage but Jack turns through and kicks Dicey in the ribs before throwing him with another overhead suplex...

HA: Dicey knows that facing Jack at Night of Glory is going to test him....he knows just how good a wrestler Jack is, but he believes that his brawling style will be enough to get the job done...

HE: Doubtful...

HA: It has been good enough over the years to earn Dicey two world championships....

Jack slowly struts around the ring, a smile on his face, and he backs Dicey up in the corner and begins to stomp viciously on his chest and body. Jack's attack continues until the referee steps in on the count of four....

HE: Jack knows Dicey is weak....he can sense it...

HA: Dicey will remain dangerous until there is nothing left....

Dicey tries to get back up but Jack grabs his head and snapmares him back to the canvass before lashing a hard kick into the spine. Jack stands over Dicey and he leaps into the air, driving his backside down into the ribcage of Reilly over and over again....

HA: Each attack is zoned in now....Perfect Jack has a target and he will not relinquish it...

HE: All started off by Max Adamson's "Gore"....

Dicey rolls over on his stomach and tries to crawl away as Jack runs into him and punts him in the ribs..........1..........2........Dicey kicks out again. Jack pulls Reilly up and he nails a big suplex before rolling forwards, sitting on Dicey's waist and he pulls his head upwards into a modified choke....

HA: The pressure here is on the neck of Dicey Reilly but the way his body is pulled forwards has to be creating agony on those ribs...

HE: I'm not sure he has the power to shift Jack from him....

The crowd look worried as Jack sits back into the hold and really ups the pressure on Dicey Reilly. Dicey's arms are waving but he cannot budge Jack from him...

HA: Dicey's oxygen supply is running dangerously low here.....he's fading...

Jack's legs are locked around Dicey's waist and he continues to stretch back until Dicey's arms stop waving at all. The official drops down to check Reilly's pulse...

HE: I think Dicey is finished....choked out just two weeks before he fights on the biggest stage....

Dicey's hand is lifted up but it falls down straight away. The official raises it again but it drops down for a second time without any sign of life. The fans look worried as the referee lifts the hand of Dicey for a third time....

HA: Dicey Reilly looks a spent force here....

The referee lets go of Dicey's arm and it falls down but it punches the air again before it hits the canvass. The crowd cheer and Perfect Jack looks shocked as Reilly begins to shake and somehow pushes himself up into the air, holding Jack in position..

HE: Huh?

HA: Dicey Reilly has guts in abundance...

Dicey is somehow standing up and he staggers forwards and ploughs Jack into the turnbuckle. They both slump down and then Dicey begins to crawl towards his corner...

HA: Reilly really needs to tag out....it has taken all of his effort to stay conscious...

Dicey stretches out to tag in Liam Wood but Mike Masters takes the tag from PJ and he grabs Dicey's legs and pulls him away from the ropes. Masters quickly bridges over the top................1................2......Dicey is forced to put massive pressure on his ribs as he bridges back out of the pin. He spins out and pulls Masters into him, but Masters lands a heavy kick to the stomach and lifts Dicey into a gutbuster....

HE: Dicey's ribs may be shattered after this....LIONSAULT!

HA: Much more so now...

Dicey is flat on the deck as Masters springboards onto the ropes and lands across his waist...........1.................2.......Dicey just manages to kick out.

HE: It is only a matter of time....I don't care how tough Dicey is...

Masters swaggers around the ring and he slicks back his hair before flicking the perspiration in Liam Wood's direction. Wood tries to storm the ring but the referee holds him back....

HA: The animosity between these six men is paramount...Night of Glory is going to witness some of the most personal battles ever seen in 6CW...

Dicey staggers back up and Masters jams forearms into his face before attempting an Irish whip. Dicey is able to reverse it and sends Masters to the corner but Masters runs straight up the turnbuckle and corkscrews back down...

HE: Whisper in the wind!

Masters knocks Dicey back down and then he lifts himself onto the second rope and jumps off, driving both of his knees down into the back of Reilly....

HA: Dicey Reilly is taking some serious punishment in this match...

Dicey tries to stumble back up but Masters quickly runs in behind him and plants him with a zigzag neckbreaker..........1.............2.....Dicey just gets his shoulder up.

HE: It is only a matter of time....this is a dissection....

Masters leaps into the air and lands a legdrop before he rolls backwards and begins to make his way to the top rope. The flashbulbs are going off as he shakes his hair from his face and launches forward...

HA: This could spell the end.....450!

The crowd cheer as Dicey drives his knees up, the only thing he can, and ploughs them into the exposed gut of Mike Masters. Mr Jones shakes his head in frustration and Dicey's partners call for the tag...

HE: Reilly still can't budge though....he's hurting too much...

HA: With every last drop of energy he has got he needs to find that corner...

Dicey pulls himself across the ring, a very difficult process, as Mike Masters stumbles towards his own corner. Masters falls forwards and manages to tag in Max Adamson...

HA: EVERYBODY SAY GRACE!

Dicey somehow jumps through the air and he slaps the hand of Anthony Grace. Grace quickly jumps onto the top rope and shows great athleticism to moonsault off onto the oncoming Max Adamson............1..........2........shoulder up. They scramble back up and Grace lands a back elbow before running into the corner and scoring with a clothesline. He grabs Max's head and runs him out into a bulldog....

HA: Grace building up a head of steam here....

Adamson stumbles back up and Grace kicks him in the stomach before lifting him into an implant DDT..........1...........2......Max gets his shoulder off the deck!

HE: I can't believe that there is people still swallowing this C.O.G nonsense....this guy is a fraud....

HA: Anthony Grace is a popular man in many walks of life....it is amazing the power an icon of his stature can have over the masses...

Grace backs into the corner and he claps his hands together, the crowd following suit, as he waits for Max to get back up. Adamson slowly rises and Grace twists towards him...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

Max ducks under the tornado roundhouse kick and into movement he lifts Grace into an electric chair position. He holds him there for a second and then drops him forwards, hanging Grace up across the top rope....

HE: That'll change your outlook....Max back in charge, FAMAXER!

Grace holds his throat and stumbles towards the centre of the ring as Max runs at him and plants him into the mat...
.......shoulder up!

HA: Max Adamson has never been the same since losing the 6CW Championship to GazzyD in February.....this guy is really on the edge....

HE: But that is what makes him so dangerous.....he is willing to go that extra mile to get back where he wants to be...

Max pulls Grace up and he whips him into the ropes before pushing him into the air and splattering him with a European uppercut as he drops back down. Adamson glares down at Grace for a second and then heads for the corner....

HA: Not often we see a 300lbs man head for the top rope...

HE: It isn't often you find a superstar the calibre of Max Adamson.....SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT!

Max demonstrates his athleticism by throwing himself into the aerial assault but Grace rolls away from the impact and sends Adamson crashing into the deck. Max is groggy as he staggers back up and Grace pulls him in close...

HA: OVATION.....THAT'S IT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 8:00 pm

Grace drills Max with the swinging STO and he hooks both legs...
.......thr-Perfect Jack breaks up the count!

HE: Well in, Jack...

HA: Perfect Jack saved Max Adamson from defeat there....

The referee is quickly involved and he pushes Jack back towards the corner. Anthony Grace looks annoyed as he gets back up and he beckons for Max to stand once again. Adamson is hurt and he takes his time....

HA: Perfect Jack won't be there to interrupt at Night of Glory....if Grace hits the "Ovation" then he will pick up the biggest win of his career....

HE: It won't happen...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

Max once again manages to duck the roundhouse kick and he scoops Grace up onto his shoulders. He looks for the F-5 but Grace jams his elbow into Max's jaw and drops off the back before spinning him around again...

HA: OVATION....

Max grabs Grace's head and drops back with an inverted STO of his own, bouncing the film star's face off the canvass. Max then rolls onto his stomach and crawls for the corner....

HA: Max trying to get himself out of there, he wants the tag......

HE: He's got it!

Adamson slaps the hand of Mike Masters, who quickly vaults over the ropes. Anthony Grace is slowly staggering back up and Masters grabs his arms....

HE: KILLSWITCH!

Masters turns Grace around but Grace pushes Masters off the ropes and knocks him down with a spinning heel kick as he returns. Masters gets back up as Grace tags in Liam Wood...

*Crowd cheer

HA: Not what Mike Masters was hoping for!

Wood storms the ring and flattens Masters with a big clothesline. Masters gets back up and Wood explodes with a three punch combo before whipping his opponent off the ropes and wiping him out with a beautiful dropkick as he returns. Masters gets to his feet again and Liam Wood seizes him by the throat....

HE: Big impact!

Wood chokeslam Masters across his knee and covers.........1..............2.......shoulder up!

HA: This is the style the fans know and love from Liam Wood....he doesn't need to embrace the darkness inside when he can transfer his energy into performances like this....

Masters stumbles back up and Wood plants him down with a full nelson slam before he backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He waits for Masters to start standing and then jumps towards him...

HA: GOOMBA....

Masters moves out of the way of the stomp and sends Wood into a forward roll. They get back up and Masters runs at Wood but he is popped up into the air and caught on Wood's shoulders....

HE: WOW!

HA: Amazing!

The crowd applaud as Wood drives Masters down with a "lungblower" and he pushes the legs up for the cover......1
......Masters just manages to kick out.

HE: Talk to him, Jones, he needs some guidance...

HA: Jones can't save Masters now...

Wood gets back up and he pounds at his chest as the crowd go wild. He beckons Masters back up and he grabs his arm before whipping him off the ropes. Masters comes back and Wood pops him up again....

HA: WORLD EATER!

This time Masters wraps his legs around Wood's neck and nails a standing dragonrana....
.......Wood kicks out!

HE: Masters is so good he can change it up in an instant....

They get back up and Wood looks for a clothesline but Masters ducks under it and springboards onto the ropes before flying back...

HE: DISASTER.....AHHHHH!

Masters vaults back for the big kick but Wood catches him on his shoulders again and sits him down into a huge powerbomb...
......Masters barely kicks out!

HA: Wood is piling the pressure on here....Masters is all at sea...

Mr Jones looks concerned as he walks around ringside. He picks up a steel chair and seems to be heading back towards the ring when Liam Wood turns to look at him...

HE: Oh no...

HA: Jones trying his manipulation again but Wood was wise to it....YES!

Wood runs into the ropes and connects with a baseball slide that sends Jones flying backwards in a heap. Wood then gets back up and he runs towards Masters before jumping into the air....

HA: GOOMBA STOMP!

Masters is on all fours as Wood comes crashing down on his back with the two footed stomp...
......Masters manages to kick out once more!

HE: No matter what Wood does though he can't get the job done....that is his problem and he knows it...

Wood gets up and he starts to look a little glassy eyed as he stares down at Masters, who is struggling to get up. Wood's chest is heaving in and out and then he rolls from the ring and grabs the steel chair...

HA: Don't do it, Liam.....you don't need this...

HE: Yes he does....Wood will never win another high profile match until he embraces the demon within....

Wood nods his head and rolls back into the ring. The referee tries to tug the chair from Wood and a struggle ensues. Wood eventually lets go of the chair and looks a little confused by his actions as the referee topples to the floor....

HA: Wood needs to get a handle on himself...

HE: TOO LATE!

Mike Masters is back up and he takes advantage by slamming into Wood with a disaster kick...
.....shoulder up!

HE: Wood's warped mind nearly cost him again...

HA: He really needs to address the situation...

Masters pulls Wood back up and he looks for a piledriver but Wood swipes his legs and catapults him into the corner. Masters clatters against the turnbuckle but Perfect Jack makes the tag....

HA: Wood wasn't ready for it...

Jack storms the ring and takes Wood out at the knee with a chopblock. He grabs Wood's leg and immediately tries to turn him into a figure four leglock. Wood places his boot in the bottom of Jack's back and shoves him away into the corner. Wood gets back up and he runs into a bodysplash but Jack steps aside...

HE: GERMAN!

Wood collides with the corner and then Jack wraps his hands around his waist and launches into a big German suplex. He keeps his hands locked as he drags Wood back up into a second suplex before hauling him up and completing the hat-trick...

1.............2.........Wood kicks out!

HA: Liam Wood is hurt but he's still in this fight....

HE: Not for much longer....PERFECT PLEX!

Jack looks for the finish but Wood swings out and kicks Jack in the gut. He looks for a snap DDT but PJ counters with a northern lights suplex...
......kickout!

HA: Wood just kicking out there...it looked touch and go for a minute....

Wood gets back up and Jack stomps down on his knee again before lifting him into a kneebreaker. He holds onto Wood's leg and tries to turn him for his patented submission but Wood grabs the back of his trunks and pulls him down..........1...............2......shoulder up!

HA: Liam Wood almost picking up a surprise three count...

They scramble back up Wood pops PJ up and looks for the big knee on the way down but Jack catches Wood's leg and spins him around before kicking him in the gut...

HE: PERFECT PLEX....HE GOT IT!

........Dicey Reilly breaks it up!

HE: Get that old drunkard out of there....

Jack scrambles back up but Dicey tackles him to the mat and begin to erupt with big right hands, sparking a huge response from the audience. The referee tries to break up the action and he seizes Dicey by the waist...

HA: Dicey Reilly wants a fight....he doesn't want to wait until Night of Glory..

Dicey and the referee topple into the corner and Reilly looks annoyed with the referee as he begins to climb through the ropes. Liam Wood is getting back up as Mike Masters rolls back in with a steel chair...

HA: Turn around ref, DAMMIT!

Masters slams the chair across the back of Wood and drops him to the canvass. Dicey Reilly is trying to storm the ring again but the official holds him back, his back turned from the action....

HE: Brilliant from Mike Masters...

Perfect Jack gets back up and he gives the tag to Max Adamson. Adamson crouches in the corner and he waits for Liam Wood to start getting up before he runs forwards...

HE: GORE.....GORE.....GORE!

Wood is ripped in two by the massive spear...
.......Anthony Grace pulls Max Adamson under the bottom rope....

HA: How reminiscent is that of Revolution....

Anthony Grace tries to nail an "Ovation" into the security railing but Adamson rams him back into the barrier and then scoops him onto his shoulders...

HE: CYCLONE!

The crowd look worried as Max swings Grace off his shoulders and over the barrier into the front row of the crowd. The fans break away as Grace lands in a heap on the chairs set up....

HA: Anthony Grace just got broke in two...

HE: Nothing more than he deserves...

Max makes his way back to the ring and he rolls in. Liam Wood is clearly in a lot of pain as he gets to his feet and walks straight into Adamson's path..

HE: CYCLONE!

Max looks for the F-5 but Wood scrambles off the back and then lands a big superkick to the back of Max's head, both men slumping to the canvass upon impact.

HA: This is turning into a warzone....

HE: I didn't expect anything else....

Wood is trying to crawl towards Dicey Reilly whilst Max is desperately trying to shake away the cobwebs and crawl towards his own corner. Wood finally reaches Dicey and he tags him in...

HA: Masters is fresh too...

Masters gets the tag from Max and he springboards and looks for a flying forearm but Dicey lands a huge double axe handle to the gut as he flies through the air. Masters gets back up and Dicey bounces off the ropes and almost decapitates him with a big boot...
.....shoulder up!

HE: Dicey Reilly's ribs are still hurting....his team are in a bad way....

Dicey pulls Masters up and looks for his patented cradle piledriver but Masters counters with a backdrop. Masters then runs to the ropes and he springboards onto them...

HA: DISASTER...

Dicey ducks the kick and then he boots Masters in the stomach and snaps him down with a DDT....
.....shoulder up!

HE: Do you reckon any of these men are actually going to make it to Night of Glory?

Dicey drags Masters back up and he flips him up for a powerbomb but Masters hammers punches down into his head and scrambles down the back...
.....kickout. They get back up and Dicey sidesteps Masters and slings him into the corner before chasing in after him....

HA: HANGOVER CURE!

The crowd pop as Dicey ploughs his knee straight into Masters' face. He drags him out by the legs and prepares for the cover when PJ attacks him from behind...

HA: Get him out of there, referee....

Jack is throwing punches at Dicey whilst the referee is trying to restrain him. Mr Jones is back on the apron and he has a steel chair in his hands...

HE: OH NO...

Liam Wood grabs Jones' leg and he hauls him off the apron and decks him with a massive right hand. Wood then grabs the steel chair and he rolls back into the ring...

HA: Wood hasn't forgotten that Masters struck him with that chair earlier...

The referee is pushing PJ back towards the corner as Liam Wood swings the chair back and drives it forwards toward Mike Masters...

*Crowd groan

HE: Haha he's done it again...

Masters moves and then chair is driven straight into the injured ribs of Dicey Reilly. Wood is momentarily stunned as Max Adamson grabs his legs and drags him under the bottom rope, throwing him over the barricade and straight into Anthony Grace. Mike Masters quickly grabs Dicey Reilly....

HA: GRINGO KILLER.....THIS IS NOT RIGHT!

HE: Wood's the one who used the chair...

.....3!

HA: Liam Wood's fragile mind has been exposed once again....

HE: Big, big victory...

"Champion" rings out and the crowd are booing as Mike Masters drops to his knees and fist pumps the air. He rolls from the ring with a grin and drags Mr Jones up...

HA: Masters and Jones continue to manipulate Liam Wood....you have to wonder how this is all going to play out at Night of Glory...

Jones is once again sporting a bruised jaw but he looks delighted with his client and pats his chest as they make their way into the aisleway. Liam Wood is back up and he kicking chairs out of his way and shaking with rage...

HE: Wood's dropped the ball once again....he's completely lost it....first Thunder and now Dicey Reilly, is there no limit to the casualties that will be suffered by this man's violent outbursts?

Masters and Jones are smiling from the stage as Liam Wood glares up towards him. Max Adamson and Anthony Grace are staring at one another across the security railing....

HA: This is all set to explode in two weeks at Night of Glory...

Perfect Jack is in the ring and he pushes the referee out of the way and makes his way over to the fallen Dicey Reilly. He taunts the fans as he grabs Dicey's legs and applies the figure four...

HA: Cmon, dammit the match is over...

Jack sits down into the submission and puts real pressure on the legs of Dicey, who is yelling out in pain. The referee is trying to pull Jack off but he is relentless with his assault. More referees pour down to the ring as well as backstage officials and they try to pull Jack off of his rival...

HE: Jack wants to send a message ahead of NoG...

HA: He's trying to break Dicey's legs....

Jack's face is a picture of pure hatred as he continues to stretch back into the submission, putting unbearable pressure on the legs of Dicey Reilly. Eventually PJ releases the hold and he smiles as he gets up to his feet...

HA: What a vindictive son of a b1tch!

HE: Jack is doing what is necessary.....he is going to put an end to the Dicey Reilly era once and for all in two weeks....

Dicey is rolling in pain, holding his knees, as medics try and check on him. Jack is being pushed towards the ropes by officials and he merely smiles as the boos continue to rain in from the fans. Jack climbs from the ring and swaggers into the aisleway.

HA: I have no idea what is going to happen when these men collide at Wembley Stadium in two weeks....

HE: Dicey's going to need crutches to get there....

Dicey is refusing medical attention and pushing officials away from him as he tries to stand. His legs are causing him great pain though and he continuously falls back down. PJ laughs at what he has caused as he backs up the ramp...Liam Wood is stood in the front row of the crowd, his hands on his head, whilst the staredown between Adamson and Grace continues.

Match result: Mike Masters/Max Adamson & Perfect Jack via pinfall
Match time: 14 minutes; 50 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 8:02 pm

(Keith Leone is backstage when he is approached by GazzyD)

KL: How you doing champ? You listened to what I told you?

(Gazzy sighs)

GD: I have been told a lot of stuff. Especially tonight. I am glad you changed your t-shirt by the way.

(Leone smirks)

KL: My attire is the least of your worries tonight. You know I am not going to mess about in this match.

GD: Yeah I know. I have already been told to phone this performance in. Actually, I was told to just go home.

KL: But you are a professional right? And a champion.

(Gazzy doesn't get to answer before Vincent Costello comes into shot with the EWF title over his shoulder. He looks at Gazzy up and down while Leone stares at him)

VC: Champion? Him? All I have seen is him getting a champion arse kicking for the last few shows. Are you trying to retain that title by who can lose the most blood contest?

(Costello smirks at Leone)

VC: Because Keith here might be beating you at the moment. How is the head Keith? I see you lost the memento.

(Leone grits his teeth but remains calm)

KL: Yeah I still have it somewhere. Reminds me of what I am going to do to you at Night of Glory.

(Costello shrugs his shoulders and adjusts his belt)

VC: Big fight words but not big fight player. We have had enough examples of that through the years. I always perform when I need to because Costello's law is champion.

(Gazzy intervenes)

GD: Yeah well the champion got beat last time out.

(Costello doesn't look bothered)

VC: That reminds me. Where is your little friend? I am sure he will enjoy sending you through the canvas again. There won't be a second main event then. I can carry Night of Glory and Leone can get destroyed in the proper slot.

(Costello laughs and walks away. Leone watches him go and turns to Gazzy)

KL: A-game time, remember? Statements to be made before the biggest night of the year. Now is not the time to shrink away.

(He walks off leaving Gazzy nodding his head)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 8:03 pm

*Christy James is standing by backstage...

CJ: Please welcome my guest at this time, the newest addition to the 6CW roster, Kevin Jones!

*The shot expands to reveal Jones standing next to CJ, he has his arms crossed and an arrogant smile beaming out

CJ: Kevin, first off welcome to 6CW. You come here as a relatively unknown entity how do you plan to make an impression?

KJ: Well first of all let ME say... You're welcome, you're welcome because I Kevin Jones am giving you and all the members of the 6CW universe the gift... neigh the pleasure of witnessing ME every week here on Anarchy. You see there's two types of people in the world Christy there's winners and then there's losers and Kevin Jones is THE quintessential winner. What you don't believe me? You think I'm spouting the same garbage that every other freshman superstar does? Well you take out your smartphone and google image Winner and you'll see this picture perfect specimen but just remember Christy I told you so!

*Christy quickly screams in shock, jumping out of the way as three unknown figures pounce on Kevin Jones beating him down...

The three figures repeatedly rain down stomps and punches as Jones attempts to cover up. One of the men turns to CJ and beckons her over...

???: You bring that microphone and that fine a$$ of yours over here girl.

*Christy nervously side steps the fallen figure of Kevin Jones pointing the mic in the direction of the three men

???: That right there is how you make an impression, that right there is why I'm hot and this right here (gesturing to himself and his two associates) is why you're not...

*The three men proceed to exit the shot when CJ interrupts...

CJ: Wait, who are you guys?

???: Oh we can get into it, ma name is Majestic and all you'll need to know is when I walk in the room I get them all bouncing in slowmo, we got them all shouting like OH NO. This right here is the next episode in 6CW.

You know, but I can see you acting like you don't know, this right here is The Crew!

You want a person profile, well I'm young, black, rich and god damn I'm good looking... The world, nah nah screw that, the universe is ma playground and with ma boys here we gonna play real hard up in this joint.

Oh and Christy any time you wanna kick it with Majestic's crew, Young Jeezy here will put on some Vandross and you can take ya pants off!

Come on boys let's bounce...

*CJ looks unimpressed as the crew exit and EMT's come rushing in to check on Kevin Jones

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 8:04 pm

(Backstage there is a commotion, flashbulbs illuminate the night sky and the arena doors are flung open. Nate Nack’s fiancée Emma walks through the doors and strides purposefully towards the ringside area, she brushes off the attempts by Christy and Tim Allen to question her, as she reaches the curtain she is met by two security staff, one a burly man the other Asian in ethnicity)

E: Get out of my way

Sec1: You need to come with us!

(Emma attempts to push past the larger security guard but he restrains her by grabbing her arms)

Sec2: He wants to see you

(Emma shouts)

E: I don’t care; I don’t want to see him. The world deserves to know the truth and I’m gonna give it to them

Sec1: You really don’t wanna do that

(Emma throws him a look of disdain)

E: And why the hell not, what are you two gonna do about it?

(The security guards lift Emma off her feet and frogmarch her down the corridor. Emma kicks her legs and starts to scream, desperate to escape)

E: Put me down, you can’t do this. Let me go

(The two security stop at a door, they push it open and drop Emma to the floor. Emma slowly gets to her feet and the door is closed behind her)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 8:05 pm

Main Event
GazzyD vs Keith Leone vs Vincent Costello vs Joshua

HA: Time for our main event folks and it doesn't come any bigger really......both of our world championship main events at Night of Glory combined into one mega fatal four way match...

HE: This is the last chance for these four men to add momentum as they prepare for the biggest matches of their careers.....two world champions, two challengers.....this is the final stop before Night of Glory VI...

The crowd are in a raucous mood as the lights dim and "Limowreck" shatters the airwaves. The fans are on their feet as Keith Leone, face covered by his hood, makes his way out onto the stage...

HA: In two weeks Keith Leone will challenge Vincent Costello for the EWF World Championship....he went through five men inside the Elimination Chamber to earn that opportunity.....the last time he did that he became 6CW Champion at Night of Glory IV...

HE: Sure the omens are in Leone's favour but this isn't Night of Glory IV and he isn't facing Lex Hart.....as good as Hart is, as dominant as Genesis were....Vincent Costello may be the most impressive superstar and world champion that 6CW has ever seen...

HA: Nobody can argue that....Costello may be the greatest champion in the history of this company....but if anyone is equipped to end the near one year reign of the EWF Champion then it is this man right here....

Leone lowers his hood and drops his jacket to the floor as he makes his way down the ramp. He pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes as the fans chant his name. He takes a long look up at the "Night of Glory" sign and he nods his head before turning around as "Killing in the name of" roars through the speakers....

HE: Here he comes...the EWF Champion....Vincent Costello has been the most dominant force in 6CW since the EWF merger and he is not ready to relinquish that control....Keith Leone may be the sternest test he has ever faced but he is more than ready for it..

HA: Keith Leone has twice pinned Vincent Costello's shoulders to the mat....I believe for the first time ever an opponent is in the head of the champion...

HE: Rubbish....nobody can faze Vincent Costello.....he wasn't the one bleeding all over the canvass last week...

HA: No he wasn't but when Anarchy went off air Keith Leone was the man once again standing tall...

Purple pyros erupt into the air as Vincent Costello walks out onto the stage. He slicks his hair back and grins evilly as he pats the EWF belt around his waist. He makes his way down the ramp and climbs up into the ring to go face to face with Keith Leone. The referee stands in between them as Costello unstraps his title and holds it in the air...

HA: It may be the most eagerly awaited clash in history....tonight we get a preview but in two weeks we get the real deal...

The staredown continues and then the lights go down again. The pulsing heartbeat sounds through the speakers and the crowd boo the arrival of the "Puppet Master"....

HE: And here comes the soon to be 6CW World Champion....

HA: Until that happens I will never ever rule out GazzyD.....I believe the monster is wounded, I believe Gazzy has damaged him in the buildup to Night of Glory...

HE: But at what cost to himself? Two weeks ago he was chokeslammed through the ring.....he's been through our announce table and he's thrown himself off the stage all in an attempt to just "wound" Joshua...yet with just one move the challenger to the 6CW Championship can completely incapacitate the champion....

HA: We saw two weeks ago in a match against Keith Leone that Joshua can be hurt....he can be pushed to the very brink and GazzyD can take solace from that....

HE: There is no solace.....this is no fantasy, GazzyD is living a waking nightmare and at Night of Glory he is going to realise that all the luck he's had in his career has run out...

The lights come back on and Joshua is standing on the ring apron, his long dark hair covering his face. He climbs over the top rope and walks into the middle of the ring as Costello and Leone cut him a wide berth. The whole arena then erupts as "Limelight" crashes through the PA system. Silver pyros crash into the rafters as GazzyD leaps through a trapdoor in the stage and runs from one side to the other...

HA: The 6CW Champion refuses to be put down....he refuses to give in despite the hostility and threat of the challenge he faces at Night of Glory....he has never bowed down and he is not about to start now...

HE: Pride comes before the fall.....Gazzy has made a fine career off of overcoming the odds but this is one fight too many.....he should heed the words of Christy James and step away before it is too late...

HA: GazzyD will not step aside so that Joshua can take everything he has worked so hard for......as long as there is breath in his body he will fight....

HE: And ultimately he will fail...

HA: That is your opinion....

Gazzy slaps the hands of his adoring fans as he makes his way down the ramp and climbs up onto the apron. He steps onto the ropes and he holds the 6CW Championship in the air..

HE: Take a long look because this is the last time he holds that belt.....at Night of Glory the fairytale ends....

HA: And you'd be happy with Joshua as world champion would you?

HE: No, the guy gives me the creeps but you can't fight reality.....the Era of Darkness is coming!

Gazzy hops into the ring and he looks up at Joshua, a fire burning in his eyes. The referee has a word with all four competitors and then he gives the call for the bell....

HA: HERE WE GO!

Gazzy runs forwards and he jumps into Joshua, slamming his forearm into the big man's face. He fires off with as many shots as he can muster as the crowd go wild...

HA: GazzyD is fighting with everything he has....he may be outweighed, overpowered and be swimming against the tide but I doubt that beast has a heart the size of the 6CW Champion's....

Keith Leone and Vincent Costello are trading off with right hands as the fans continue to boost the noise levels. Leone's punches begin to tell but then Costello rakes his eyes and grabs him by the scruff of the neck before launching him through the ropes to the outside. Gazzy is still throwing punches at Joshua but the monster responds with an uppercut that sends the world champion spinning in the opposite direction....

HE: That's exactly what I'm talking about....one shot and Joshua has complete control once more...

Gazzy comes back around and Joshua runs into him with a big forearm smash. Gazzy gets back up and the monster lifts him into a huge slam before bouncing back against the ropes and returning with a big legdrop...

HA: GazzyD has found a way to combat Joshua before....he needs to dig deep and find it again...

Costello rams Keith Leone into the steel steps and then he grabs a camera cord and wraps it around his rival's neck, choking him on the outside.

HE: Fatal four way rules mean that there are no disqualifications....

Joshua pushes Gazzy into the corner and he wraps his hands around his throat, choking the life out of the world champion. Gazzy is trying to kick and squirm free but he can't break the grip of the beast...

HA: Joshua might just make Gazzy pass out right here...

Gazzy manages to lift one of his hands up and in desperation he pokes his finger into the eye of Joshua, holding on to the socket for dear life until the monster releases his hold. Joshua staggers away, blinded, and Gazzy runs behind him and lands a diving dropkick, sending Joshua through the ropes and into the ringpost....

HA: More head trauma for the monster....he might be out cold...

Costello has the steel steps on his shoulders and he attempts to run them into Keith Leone but Leone counters with a drop toe hold. Costello falls down and his head collides with the steel and then Leone gets back up, seizes Costello by the hair, and begins to bash the EWF Champ's head against the steps....

HE: This is just out and out warfare once more...this whole show has been carnage strewn...

HA: Because every single superstar on the roster is feeling the pressure.....they know that in two weeks it is the biggest night of their lives....

Leone walks over to the Spanish announce table and begins to rip the covers off, sparking cheers from the crowd. He pulls one of the monitors free and he waits for Costello to get back up before bashing the screen into his rival's face...

HA: Costello may be from the mean streets of New York City but Leone isn't adverse to fighting in the gutter....it's how he made his name....

Joshua stumbles away from the ringpost and there is an amazed reaction from the crowd as the cameras pick up on blood spewing from a cut on his head. He stumbles forwards and GazzyD springboards onto the ropes, flying back with an amazing tornado DDT....

HE: I can't believe Joshua is bleeding!

HA: I told you he was human....

Gazzy notices the blood stain on the canvass and he quickly crawls on top of his opponent and begins to drive his forearm into the cut, opening it up even more. Gazzy gets up and he nails a standing moonsault before running the ropes and handspringing back into another moonsault....

HA: Gazzy needs to keep going.....not retreat, this is exactly what he needs at Night of Glory....

Keith Leone throws Costello on top of the Spanish announce desk and then he climbs up with him. The crowd are going wild as Leone pulls Costello up and begins to lift him onto his shoulders....

HA: Surely not, Keith.....he's going to tombstone him right through our table....

Costello scrambles his way off of Leone's back and he drops down before nailing a desperation low blow. Leone doubles up and falls down on his knees as Costello rolls off the table...

HA: Costello dodging a huge bullet there...

Costello grabs Leone's legs and he drags him off the table, causing KL's chin to slam against the edge as he falls. Costello then begins to drag up the thin cover on the concrete floor...

HE: Costello is about to take retribution on Leone for attempting to put him through the table...

HA: That is solid concrete, don't do it Costello....

Costello drags Leone over to the exposed concrete and he slams Leone's head down against the stone. Costello then pulls the steel steps over and he climbs up on them and looks down...

HA: Don't do it, Vincent....this is worth a jail sentence.....KERB....

Leone fires his fist up in desperation and punches Costello in the stomach before he can jump off the steps. Leone then pulls Costello's head down and nails a double armed DDT on the concrete....

HE: GOD!

HA: This what being EWF Champion means to these men...

Leone and Costello are flat out on the stone floor as the cameras pan back to the ring. Joshua is trying to stand up as Gazzy lashes kicks into the legs of the monster and then he goes higher and targets the body. Joshua stumbles back into the corner and Gazzy climbs onto the ropes and begins to score with heavy punches to the busted head....

HE: Joshua is bleeding badly....Costello is busted open on the outside....this is mayhem....

Gazzy scores with fifteen unanswered punches to the monster but then Joshua suddenly grips his foe and begins to move forward. Gazzy is still firing down shots on his rival but Joshua is relentless as he reaches the opposite ropes....

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: Joshua may be bleeding but GazzyD is not moving anymore.....

HA: Neither is that cameraman...

Joshua launches Gazzy over the top rope with a powerbomb and Gazzy collides with a cameraman in the aisleway, leaving them both in a battered heap. The monster blinks back blood and then he steps over the ropes and makes his way towards the fallen champion...

HA: If that cameraman hadn't been there then I hate to think the injuries Gazzy would have sustained....

HE: I think the injuries he has from that fall are bad enough....

Joshua places both of his hands around Gazzy's neck and he easily lifts him up off the ground. He uses his immense power to then launch Gazzy upside down and into the security railing...

HE: GazzyD is going to pay now....he is going to pay for even daring to believe he could overcome the threat of Joshua....

Joshua picks Gazzy up again and he easily slings the champion over his shoulder and begins to carry him up the ramp to the top of the stage. Gazzy kicks his head though and he drops off the back before using all of his energy to push Joshua in the back and send him headfirst into one of the spotlights....

CRASH!

HA: MY GOD!

There is a shattering of glass and an explosion from the bulb inside as Joshua's head goes straight through the lighting system. Gazzy collapses down on the floor, wincing in pain....

HE: This is insanity....

HA: GazzyD just doesn't know when to quit...

Back at ringside, Keith Leone drags a bloodstained Costello to his feet and throws him back into the ring. Leone pulls himself up onto the apron and then begins to climb the ropes to the top. He perches there and then launches himself off, driving his elbow down into the heart of the EWF Champion. The crowd are cheering as Leone gets back up and begins to stomp his foot down into the mat....

HA: Leone knows he is one shot away from another big statement....

HE: Stay down, Vincent...

HA: He's lining it up....CONCUSS KICK!

HE: OMERTA!

Leone launches forwards for the superkick but Costello somehow ducks into the move and he spins Leone around before drilling him with a furious black hole slam. Both men are down on the canvass....

HA: You have to start wondering if this match should be allowed to continue....these four men are set to headline Night of Glory and yet they seem hell-bent on destroying one another before they even get there...

Gazzy stumbles up on the stage and he drags Joshua from the stroblelight and prepares to deliver "deep impact" on the steel but Joshua battles back and counters with a huge backdrop. Gazzy writhes in pain and clutches his spine as Joshua tries to wipe blood from his eyes. Gazzy slowly gets back up and Joshua grabs him by the throat...

HA: Not on the stage...

HE: GO TO....AHHHHHH!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy once again shows no intimidation and he kicks Joshua right between the legs. Joshua staggers forward and he drops off the side of the stage and tries to regain himself. Gazzy sprints across and launches himself through the air...

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

HA: Gazzy just does not care...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Jun 2015, 8:06 pm

Gazzy throws himself off the stage and clatters into Joshua, sending him crashing backwards into the production equipment. Gazzy continues to fire off shots on his opponent but Joshua comes back and he grabs Gazzy by the head and butts him in between the eyes...

HE: But no matter what Gazzy does, he can't keep the monster at bay....

In the ring, Vincent Costello runs against the ropes and he rushes back and jumps up into the air for the foot stomp but Leone catches him on his shoulders and slams him down with a powerbomb. Leone then beckons Costello back up and he scoops him onto his shoulders....

HA: TOMBSTONE!

Costello slithers down off Leone's back and he shoves him straight into the referee, sending the official flying through the ropes to the outside. Leone turns back around and Costello punches him straight in the jaw...

HE: What a punch...

HA: That no good, cheating piece of...

HE: Costello's Law, Harold....

The crowd boo as Costello holds up his hand, revealing brass knuckles, and he kisses it before stowing the weapon back in his tights. Costello rubs his own blood from his face and smears it across his chest before climbing from the ring and he grabs a steel chair...

HE: Costello's going to have some fun now...

Joshua is pushing electrical equipment out of his way and exposes two tables, side by side. He then grabs Gazzy by the back of the head and pulls the champion up...

HA: Gazzy was playing possum...

Gazzy turns and he sprays a fire extinguisher into Joshua's face, blinding him. Gazzy then cracks the weapon into the side of Joshua's head, sending him staggering across the tables. He lifts the extinguisher over his head and batters it down ontop of Joshua's skull three more times before throwing it aside...

HE: GazzyD has gone completely insane...

HA: He is so determined to overcome the odds.....to hold onto the 6CW Championship....

HE: Ahhhh....what's he doing now?

Gazzy suddenly looks around, listening to the crowd chanting his name, and then he stares up at the titantron structure. There is a far away look in his eyes as he grabs one of the steel girders and begins to climb his way up....

HA: Gazzy don't do it....cmon now, champ.....this is too much....

HE: And you said Joshua has head trauma?

HA: GazzyD believes he is the man to cut the strings of the "Puppet Master but at what costs....

The flashbulbs are going off and the crowd are going insane as Gazzy climbs higher and higher until he reaches a platform of sorts. He pulls himself up onto it and stares down....

HA: Oh my Lord....that is 25 feet....Gazzy think about it...

HE: I think that's the problem....he is thinking about it...

Back in the ring, Costello has set the chair up and he places Keith Leone's head on the seat. He then backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He grins as the crowd boo and then he jumps off....

HA: This is too much....

HE: KERB STOMP!

Costello's foot thunders through the seat of the chair as Leone desperately rolls away in time. Costello wobbles and staggers as he tries to pull the chair from around his leg. He succeeds in throwing the weapon away and turns around...

HA: CONCUSS KICK....JUST LIKE THAT!

HE: HOW?!?

The crowd pop as Leone jumps forwards from the corner and superkicks Costello right in the face, leaving the champion completely flat on his back. Leone slumps down next to the champion but he looks up at the crowd and smiles...

HA: You sure Leone doesn't have Costello's number?

HE: Errr.....

The cameras pan back to the stage and GazzyD is still staring down at Joshua from a great height. Officials, security and referees have poured out from backstage and are trying to urge Gazzy to come down....

HA: GazzyD is risking far too much here....

HE: Here is Christy, finally he'll see sense....

A tear stricken Christy James rushes out from the backstage area and is shouting up at Gazzy to come down. Gazzy looks down at her and his emotions are torn...

HA: Listen to her, Gazzy....don't put yourself in this kind of danger...

Christy is crying and pleading with Gazzy to come down. He looks down at her, tears in his own eyes, and then he shakes his head and mouths the words "I'm sorry"....

HE: Wait....OH MY GOD!

HA: NO......OH NO......THEY'RE DEAD.....MY GOD THEY ARE BOTH BROKEN IN HALF.....GAZZYD JUST BROKE HIMSELF AND JOSHUA IN TWO....ALL OF THIS IN THE NAME OF BEING 6CW CHAMPION....JESUS....

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

HE: I....I don't even know what to say...

Christy James is sobbing uncontrollably as Gazzy launches from the top of the titantron into a swanton bomb that drives himself and Joshua through the two tables and onto the floor below. Medics storm the scene and are tending to both men...

HE: They'll have to cancel the match.....these two men are never going to get medical clearance for Night of Glory...

HA: If I was a betting man I'd say nothing will stop them from competing for the 6CW Championship....

HE: But what is left?

HA: That remains to be seen....that is by God one of the most dangerous things I have ever seen in this business.....GazzyD has been driven to these insane lengths...

HE: Just to prove a damn point.....he may have caused himself and Joshua career-threatening injuries with that stunt...

Christy James is still screaming and crying as GazzyD is loaded up onto a stretcher. Joshua is bloodied and on his back but slowly the monster is trying to sit up...

HA: It can't be...

HE: I....I mean what does it take? This guy is not human...

Everyone in the arena looks stunned as Joshua pushes himself up to a seated position. His whole body is trembling though and then he falls back down on his back. Christy rushes to Gazzy's side as they begin to wheel him out of the arena...

Crowd: GazzyD x20

HA: The 6CW Champion is heading for the hospital....he's going to need the full two weeks to recover in time for Night of Glory...

HE: Look at the state of both of these men.....like it or not we are getting a full glimpse of just how important it is to be a world champion....these guys are willing to die for the honour...

The cameras pan back to ringside and Keith Leone is back on his feet. He is waiting for Vincent Costello to get back up and he tries to lift him onto his shoulders before Costello drops down and then tackles Leone to the ground. He fires down punches into Leone's face and then Leone reverses positions and throws punches down of his own...

HA: Someone needs to break these two up....

Officials now storm the ring to pull Leone and Costello apart. A few referees and staff receive superkicks from Leone whilst Costello is punching everyone that moves. Costello then tears across the ring and dives onto Leone, knocking him into the corner and both men explode with punches again....

HE: This is chaos....

Security grab Costello by the waist and they pull him backwards and topple onto the ground. They scramble back up and then Keith Leone runs across and knocks them out of the way, clattering into Costello in the process. The fight between them both continues until more security pour into the ring to break them apart...

HA: The inmates are running the damn asylum....

HE: Look what happens without some authority around here....there is no control....

It takes two sets of a dozen security to pull Leone and Costello apart and trap them in opposite corners. They are still both struggling and trash talk is being shouted across the ring...

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT x20

HA: I've heard that before...

HE: Security need to keep these men apart.....we need at least one main event intact for Night of Glory...

The battle continues to rage between security and the Costello/Leone as the cameras flashes up to the "Night of Glory" sign. We then get a shot of GazzyD leaving the arena as Joshua continues to try and push himself up in the wreckage of the stage...

HA: Folks that is all we have time for.....I mean I really don't think we could take anymore tonight....

HE: Well we can't....I don't think there is anyone in the building who isn't suffering in one way or another after this show...

HA: But in two weeks time we will descend upon Wembley Stadium for the single biggest wrestling extravaganza of all time.....you do not want to miss it....we'll see you there for what promises to be a Night of Glory!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down