The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 2nd June 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 2nd June 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 2nd June 2015

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 12:54 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena.

HE: After the chaos and carnage of Aftermath there are so many questions outstanding as we head towards Night of Glory

HA: My name is Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry and we will attempt once again to help bring some order to the Anarchy

This is 6CW

Both: And It’s Time To Play!!!!!!!!!!!

(Daniel Magnusson is walking through the backstage; he turns the corner and notices that his office door is ajar. He pushes the door fully open and shakes his head when faced by the General Manager of 6CW Dean Andrews)

DM: Not now Dean!

(Andrews closes the door shut)

DA: You haven’t returned my calls all week. Did you really think that after your interview I wouldn’t want some things explaining?

(Magnusson reacts angrily)

DM: You want me to give you an explanation? Is my reaction unreasonable Dean, tell me. How should I have reacted?

(Andrews looks blankly)

DM: I have not caused any of this. I provided you with an opportunity to return to 6CW, to finish the work you started. I brought you back in, I trusted you to be my right hand man. After everything that had happened with Jones. I trusted you

DA: This is for 6CW

DM: RUBBISH! You don’t even know what that means anymore. 6CW isn’t me; it isn’t any of the superstars in the locker room and it sure as hell isn’t about you. 6CW is the lifeblood of all those fans out there, of the entire 6CW universe across the world

Are you doing this for them Dean?

(Magnusson narrows his eyes as Andrews looks to the floor)

DM: You have left me no choice Dean. This cannot go on!

(Andrews raises his hands)

DA: One more chance Daniel. I get it now. There is another way. Let me prove to you that I understand what is best for 6CW

(Magnusson sighs and shakes his head)

DA: What do you have to lose? Give me till the end of tonight. Let me make this right. Please!

(Magnusson looks up wearily)

DM: You have until the credits roll Dean; now please get out of my office

(Andrews smiles)

DA: You will not regret it. I promise

(Magnusson opens the door as Andrews exits and the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 2nd June 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 2nd June 2015

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:03 pm

*Tim Allen is standing by backstage...

TA: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, the newest addiction to the 6CW roster... Syn Shadows!!!!

Syn, tonight you face Ryker Kidd in your first ever 6CW ma...

*Before Tim Allen can finish his sentence Shadows grabs the microphone out of his hands and stares intensely at the broadcaster, moving intimidatingly closer Allen begins to look very uncomfortable...

TA: The floors all yours...

*Allen squeaks in a high pitch voice, gesturing for Shadows to proceed, before hastily backing away...

SS: Where there is great light there is an equally great darkness... Where there is joy, there is despair... for every act of kindness, an act of evil reciprocates... For every action there is a reaction!!!

6CW Universe... You have been judged, and the verdict is... Sinful!!! Just look at yourselves... You're all sinners... Sinners that must repent, that must rid themselves of the filth that adorns them...

But alas a man cannot rid himself of his sins unless he is prepared to step into either total light or total darkness...

Tonight marks the dawn of a change for the 6CW Universe... Tonight see's the rise of the Syndicate... Tonight that great light that has shown so brightly for so long, well tonight the shadow cast by that bright light comes for Ryker Kidd

*Shadows stares into the camera, a sick smile breaking over his face as the shot fades to black...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:04 pm

*Christy James is backstage standing next to Terrence Kray. Kray is in a claret t-shirt with the words "Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole" emblazoned on it in blue.

CJ: Terrence, a return to solo action tonight as you face off against Mike Masters...glad to be standing as a one man army again?

TK: Well, you know love, nowt more a man can trust than 'imself. My noggin ain't just ere for a nice barnet, I got a brain in there 'n' all and I can see what Masters is gonna bring with 'im.

CJ: You seem pretty upbeat today

TK: Course I am, love. No distractions now. Season's over, the fat one's gone and now it's all about 6CW and nothin' else.

CJ: And what about Night of Glory on the horizon, are you excited?

TK: Too blinkin' right I am, love. I just gotta keep the focus on tonight first. That's the challenge to each of us back 'ere; eyes on the prize. Every Anarchy is a huge challenge. Night of Glory is the cherry. Mike Masters would happily make sure I don't get a bite.

CJ: What do you think of his actions recently, and the way his manager Mr Jones has been acting?

TK: Ain't my business, kid. Both of em ain't worth Wee weeing on if a blaze went up, the little rat just needs to keep his claws out the way when I pummel Micky Masters into the ground.

*Kray turns directly to the camera and the aggression is clear in his eyes

TK: Ya hear that, Jonesy boy? Stay out of my f***ing way!

*With that Kray brushes past the camera crew and away as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:06 pm

Match 1
Syn Shadows vs Ryker Kidd

HA: First contest here of 6CW Anarchy and we are anticipating a great beginning to what promises to be an action packed show...

HE: Night of Glory is almost upon us so you know every superstar on the roster is going to be putting on a display....every single man in the back has their sights set on an optimum spot on the grandest stage and the best way to do that is by impressing the powers that be in the run up...

HA: Well Ryker Kidd has certainly done that....victory over Jerome Dubois a month ago coupled with a hard-fought display against Perfect Jack last time out earned him a spot inside the Chamber of Horrors for the vacant Xtreme Championship...

HE: Kidd's got talent but the rookie is too much of a risk taker....he needs to tone it down...

HA: That's Kidd's style and I don't see him changing it.....he's quick, agile and a born performer....the chance to shine inside the colossal chamber at Night of Glory is an avenue that I know he cannot wait to explore...

The crowd give a big cheer as "MY NAME IS KIDD" sounds out and is followed by "Bawitdaba". Pyros explode into the air as Ryker Kidd bounds out onto the stage with a big smile on his face. He throws his arms up into the air and nods his head in time to the music...

HA: Ryker Kidd is only the second 6CW superstar to graduate from the famous "Snake Pit" development territory....in order to do that we know he must have talent, we know he must have the potential for great things...

HE: But potential only gets you so far....Scott Harris, the first graduate, looked destined for great things here in 6CW but where is he now? He'll be lucky if he wrestles again after what Mike Masters did to him...

Kidd tags the hands of the fans as he makes his way down the ramp. He then runs the aisle and slides under the bottom rope before leaping onto the turnbuckle to pose in front of the audience. He continues to smile as the lights go down and "Soundscape to Ardor" plays through the speakers...

HA: Ryker Kidd's opponent tonight is a debuting superstar here in 6CW by the name of Syn Shadows....

HE: Never heard of him...

HA: From what we know, which isn't much, Shadows has made a name for himself on the independent circuit with a blend of high-risk performances and a mysterious persona....

HE: So he's a freak?

HA: I have no idea....Shadows appearance in 6CW has been met with great interest on social media so I am definitely looking forward to seeing what he brings to the table...

Neon blue lights illuminate the arena as Syn Shadows slowly walks out from behind the curtain. His dark hair falls past his shoulders and his eyes scan the arena, a smile slowly crossing his lips. He points his arms up into the air and nods his head before making his way down the ramp.

HE: Well he certainly looks like a freak...

HA: You are so judgemental....maybe take a look in the mirror once in awhile...

HE: I'm just stating an obvious fact....

Shadows pauses at the base of the ring and he looks all around himself again and begins to laugh to himself. He throws his hair from his face and rolls under the bottom rope. He stays on all fours for a moment and looks up at Kidd with a smile before clambering to his feet. He points his hands into the air again as neon pyros begin to rain down from the rafters...

HA: Quite an entrance for Syn Shadows...

HE: He better perform after the production team went to so much effort...I personally wouldn't have put so much pressure on myself...

HA: From what I've heard you aren't much of a performer any way, in any walk of life...

HE: I hate you...

The house lights come back on as Shadows and Kidd stare at one another. The referee talks to both competitors and then gives the signal for the start of the match....

HA: With Night of Glory just a month away I guess Syn Shadows will be looking to make a quick impact....this debuting superstar will not want to miss out on the opportunity to perform on the stage of a lifetime...

The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as both men quickly circle each other. Their speed is alarming as they dart in and out, looking for an opening...

HE: This could be a real high-octane affair...

HA: We can but hope...

Kidd looks for a vicious roundhouse kick but Shadows ducks it and throws a wild kick of his own, barely missing the side of Kidd's head. They both leap into the air and land simultaneous dropkicks before scrambling back up and Kidd looks for a hiptoss but Shadows lands out on his feet and whips Kidd into the corner. He follows in but Kidd spins around the ropes and lands a feint kick over the top, knocking Shadows back towards the centre...

HA: Blurring speed from both men...

Kidd spins out onto the apron and then springboards back in with a hard European uppercut under the jaw of Shadows..................1......................2................shoulder up. Kidd pulls his opponent back up and looks for a suplex but Syn kicks his legs and lands back out before countering with a suplex of his own. Shadows then twirls on the spot and lands a standing moonsault..................1....................2............kickout!

HE: I can barely keep up with this....the fans are loving it....

Shadows helps Kidd back up and whips him off the ropes. He lowers his head for a backdrop but Kidd front flips over him on the comeback before sprinting to the opposite side....

HA: SPRINGBOARD...

The crowd cheer as Kidd springboards onto the ropes and flies back with an impressive seated senton.............1................2...........Shadows kicks out. They get back up and Kidd throws a right hand but Shadows ducks it and counters with a backslide..................1..................2...............shoulder up!

HA: This is the type of match that really kicks off a show....the crowd are loving every second of this....

Both men get back up and Shadows leaps up for a hurricanrana but Kidd catches him on his shoulders and then powerbombs him into the corner. Shadows slumps down into a seated position as Kidd makes his way to the opposite corner and leaps up top...

HE: We've seen Kidd take this risk before...

HA: COAST TO COAST!

The flashbulbs go off as Kidd launches across the ring with the corner to corner dropkick but Shadows rolls free and sends his opponent crashing into the turnbuckle. Kidd is hurting as he staggers back up and walks into a belly to belly suplex...
.......shoulder up!

HE: Shadows seems to be settling into 6CW life pretty quickly.....he can certainly move...

Shadows bounces back off the ropes and returns with a heavy kick to the temple of Kidd, leaving him slumped, and follows up with a standing shooting star press. Kidd slowly stumbles to his feet and makes his way to the corner as Shadows runs into him and lands with a shining wizard. He grips Kidd in a headlock and runs him out into a bulldog....

HA: Shadows is pouring it on...

........shoulder up!

HE: That is the thing I love so much about 6CW, everyone who walks through our doors comes here with the ambition to be the best....they know we are the pinnacle and they know how lucky they are to be on our roster....their performances show the drive to prove themselves at the elite level...

Shadows gets back up and he climbs out onto the apron. He waits for Kidd to get back up and then catapults back in with a heavy falling knee to the back of Kidd's neck, knocking him back to the ground. Shadows lets out a wicked laugh as he then makes his way to the corner and leaps up top....

HA: I've heard a great deal of what Syn Shadows is capable of from an aerial standing....we may get a glimpse of that now....

HE: I THINK YOU'VE BEEN MISINFORMED!

Shadows throws himself into an incredible corkscrew shooting star (Red Arrow) but Kidd rolls out under the ropes and sends his opponent clattering into the canvass. Kidd pulls himself up on the apron and springboards back in with a legdropped to his grounded foe...
........shoulder up!

HA: That was a bad landing for Shadows...he seems in a little pain..

Shadows rolls out under the bottom rope, holding his shoulder, and he doubles over in pain. He tries to catch his breath but has no time as Ryker Kidd comes hurtling through the ropes...

HE: He was like a missile right there!

Crowd: This is awe-some x5

Kidd suicide dives through the ropes and takes Shadows down on the outside. He gets back up and smiles at the ovation of the fans before pulling Shadows up and throws him back into the ring. Kidd drags himself up on the apron and he springboards back in as Shadows stands...

HA: FANTASTIC!

The crowd applaud as Kidd wraps his legs around the neck of Shadows and nails a fabulous flying hurricanrana.................1.................2.............Shadows just gets his shoulder up off the mat. Kidd gets to his feet and he draws energy from the audience before pulling Shadows up..

HE: Kidd has that look in his eyes.....CANADIAN...

Kidd sets up for the flipping piledriver but Shadows swipes his legs and bridges over the top.............1.....................2..............Kidd bridges back out. Kidd spins around the back and connects with a bridged German suplex.............1................2...........kickout!

HA: Shadows landed hard on the back of his neck there.....this is top level stuff from both athletes...

HE: It's that desire I was talking about.....they strive for success....

Kidd gets back up and he waits for Shadows to get on his knees before beginning to land stiff kicks right to the chest. Five kicks land, leaving deep red welts on the chest of Syn, and then Kidd throws his arms up and aims the last kick at Shadows' head....

HA: Missed....

Shadows ducks the kick and rolls Kidd up.........................1...............................2.................kickout!

HE: That was very, very close....

Kidd quickly scrambles back to his feet and he sprints off the ropes before returning with a big somersault neckbreaker...........1......................2.............Shadows throws his arm up off the mat!

HA: Ryker Kidd is winning over more fans with this performance....and I don't think the debutant, Syn Shadows, is doing himself any harm either.....what an opening to Anarchy..

Kidd gets back to his feet and he makes his way over to his kneeled opponent. He dips down and grabs the head of Shadows before rolling over the top...

HE: Last chancery....

Kidd very nearly locks in the submission but Shadows shows great presence to roll over onto his back, pressing Kidd's shoulders to the mat...
.....Kidd has to release his grip in order to kick out. They get back up and Kidd looks for a kick to the gut but Shadows catches his foot and spins him around....

HA: Dragon suplex!

The crowd groan as Shadows crashes Kidd down on the back of his head with the impressive suplex move...............1..................2.............Kidd just about kicks out. Shadows gets up and he looks a little exasperated by Kidd's resilience...

HE: Syn looks like he can't believe that didn't get the job done...

Shadows pushes his hair from his face and he heads for the corner once again. He pulls himself onto the top rope and he waits for Kidd to stand up before leaping towards him with a heavy dropkick to the chest.............1..............2.............Kidd kicks out. Shadows lets out another high pitched laugh as he gets up..

HA: Shadows has to be wondering what he has to do in order to gain a debut win here...

Kidd gets up to one knee and Shadows backs up against the ropes and then jumps towards him with a superkick aimed right at the face...

HE: Kidd barely ducked that...

Kidd dodges the kick and in one swoop he stands up, lifting Shadows up in an electric chair position. Kidd stumbles forwards and he throws Shadows off of him and into the turnbuckle. Shadows staggers back around as Kidd runs the ropes...

HA: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Kidd flies through the air and collides with Shadows, nailing him with a brutal forearm smash. The impact spins Shadows through the air...

HE: Shadows looks like he is knocked out...

HA: That looked like a goddamn car crash....

Kidd takes a few seconds and then he crawls over and pushes Shadows onto his back...
...one
.......two
......thr-kickout!

HE: I'm surprised by that....

HA: Shadows wants to begin his 6CW career with a win...

Kidd's chest heaves in and out as he gets back up to his feet, falling into the ropes for support. He climbs out onto the apron and begins to make his way to the top rope as the flashbulbs go off...

HA: Kidd looking for another big shot...

HE: Shadows can barely stand....it is a wonder his jaw didn't snap from that flying forearm...

HA: What's left of his head might be about to disappear.....SHOOTING STAR DDT!

Kidd shows his amazing athleticism to launch into the shooting star but he takes a full blooded superkick to the gut as he comes down. The impact sends Kidd rolling under the ropes as Shadows collapses back down on the canvass...

HA: Both of these men have spent incredible amounts of energy....

HE: I don't think there is anything left at all...

The referee looks concerned as both men make their ways back up. Shadows stumbles over to the ropes and he grabs Kidd by the head and tries to suplex him back into the ring...

HA: Kidd refusing to budge.....HANG ON!

Kidd keeps his feet grounded and then he counters with a suplex of his own. He lifts Shadows over the top rope but Syn manages to slip free and falls out next to his opponent. They both barge into one another with shoulders and elbows before Shadows lands a side kick to the ribs of Kidd...

HE: He's trying to suplex him....OH GOD!

HA: Damn!

Shadows appears to be trying to lift Kidd into a back suplex but Kidd hammers his elbow down into the back of Syn's neck and then succeeds in nailing a Russian legsweep, sending both men crashing down to the hard flooring. The crowd groan and wince as both athlete's heads snap off the concrete....

HE: That was horrible to watch...

HA: The hazards of our profession....that was brutal...

The instant replays are shown over and over again and each time it seems to get worse. Both men's heads hit the floor at the same time and spring back up with a horrible whiplash effect. Back live and the referee is leaning through the ropes, counting....

HE: Anything to get the plaudits of the fans.....

HA: But how much is too much? I know Night of Glory is just around the corner but these men may not even be able to compete at Wembley Stadium...

4...........5...........6...........7............8......Kidd and Shadows are barely moving as the count continues.......9..........10!

HE: Is that it?

HA: Neither man is able to make the referee's ten count...this contest is a draw...

HE: Neither man is going to be satisfied with that result...

HA: Both men need medical attention before there is any groaning about the outcome of this match.....what a way to kick off proceedings...

The crowd are applauding, although there is some disappointment at the abrupt ending, and a "6C-Dub" chant rings out around the arena. Kidd and Shadows are both slumped across the ringside barrier, holding the backs of their heads, and they are staring across at one another...

HE: Syn Shadows doesn't pick up a debut win but he certainly showed his capabilities here this evening....

HA: Both these men have earned the respect of the fans and I'm sure of one another after a fascinating, hard-hitting bout....I'd pay to watch that again...

HE: At some point we may......I don't think either of these guys is going to rest back on a draw....plus I think the clamour from the supporters will give 6CW management no choice...

Trainers arrive to check on both men but they seem more concerned in their continued stare. The crowd are torn in their support as Shadows and Kidd lap up the reception.

HA: Both men will be checked over for concussions but by the looks of things they want to go again....

HE: They need to be removed from ringside for their own good....

HA: What a way to start this show....don't go anywhere folks because there is so much more to come!

Match result: Double count-out
Match time: 9 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:07 pm

(Enigma is stood backstage with Christy James)

CJ: We are joined once again by my favourite 6CW super hero. Enigma tonight you go one on one with Jerome Dubois, a wrestling legend who has undergone a real transformation in recent months. What plans do you have for the match tonight?

(Enigma has his hood raised and his head is slightly bowed)

E: Tonight’s challenge is one fraught with danger but that is why I lace my boots up every night Christy. You cannot back down from a fight; you cannot hide when the days get dark. Dubois is not an enemy of mine but I will not take him lightly. I respect all that he has achieved in the past but I do not respect the man that he has become

His anger controls him; he cannot see the pain he causes to the innocent. We put ourselves in the line of fire, we accept the risks but there are those that do not deserve the suffering that they endure.

It is to protect those that I stand before you tonight

CJ: And can you elaborate on the warning you gave last time out about a great evil growing in the company

E: Nobody is blind to what is changing in this company but not everyone sees the truth. We believe what we want to believe. Our faith blocks us from witnessing what is truly happening

Not everyone is ready for the fight Christy but soon everyone will have to make a choice. It is coming and we cannot ignore the threat that hides in plain sight

I know what is right and what is true. I have made my choice. Now others must decide

(Enigma walks away from the camera. Christy shrugs her shoulders as the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:10 pm

(Liam Wood is quietly trudging through the backstage area with a gym bag over his shoulder. He is lost in his own thoughts and doesn't notice when Mike Masters comes out of a side locker room door directly in his path. Wood barges past him and Masters shouts out.)

MM: Hey Liam! That drop on the head has seriously done you damage. More damage I mean......

(He laughs and Wood turns round. He walks straight up to Masters and eyeballs him without saying a word. Masters talks quietly.)

MM: Yeah? You want a piece right now? Make your play Wood.......I am right here.

(Wood doesn't back down but doesn't say anything either. Masters continues to talk quietly.)

MM: It's funny. I often looked at you as the runt of the 6CW litter. The guy who craved his precious EWF and got emotional if you looked at him the wrong way. But now I see there is something else behind those eyes. You are as peed off as anyone about how weak you are and now you want to show everyone that you are some unhinged guy that is balancing between good and evil. Even you don't know which way you want to go........

(Masters puts his head closer to Wood.)

MM: I don't buy it.......

(He moves his head back and smirks.)

MM: Sooner or later these anger problems you are supposedly going through will be replaced with tears and disappointment. And the Liam Wood we are all bored of will be back again.

(Masters finishes and smirks again. Wood holds his stare but drops his gym bag with a thud. Masters looks a little unnerved as Wood half smiles towards him.)

LW: You know, I prefer it when Jones is the one that talks BS, not his little b*tch. I am tired of people telling me who Liam Wood is or what he should be. See, everyone has an opinion. But only I can tell you the facts.

(This time Wood moves head in closer to Masters)

LW: Fact 1. I am in control. Fact 2. I am going to become World Champion. Fact 3. Your opinion and everyone else's means jack sh*t.

(Wood picks up his gym bag.)

LW: So you lot keep looking for whatever Liam Wood you want to find. I am done with comparisons.....

(Wood turns his back on Masters and starts to walk off. Masters shouts out again)

MM: Don't you go hitting anyone with a chair tonight Liam......you might cry at the sight of blood!

(Wood doesn't turn round but just extends his arm in the air and gives Masters the finger. Masters smirks as the scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:24 pm

Match 2
Enigma vs. Jerome Dubois

HE: I wouldn’t want to be Enigma up next. He goes one with Hall of Famer and former heavyweight Champion Jerome Dubois, who it’s safe to say has grown a bit of a violently streak in recent weeks

HA: He has indeed, and I can’t believe he’s been rewarded with a shot at the vacant Xtreme Title inside the most demonic structure in this business…..the Chamber of Horrors. That is of course as long as he can keep his head together between now and Night of Glory, any extracurricular action outside of the ring and Dubois is out of here

HE: I think it’s disgusting to be honest that we can treat Dubois like that. He’s effectively being punished for doing what he does best

The crowd begins to cheer as Enigmas music hits and the lights go down in the arena as the familiar masked figure of Enigma walks out to the stage. He stares around at the crowd from behind his mask before starting to make his way down to ringside

HE: If ever there was somebody who has failed to live up to the hype it is this guy

HA: Funny you should say that. Enigma was the focus of a cryptic promo two weeks ago, were I think we seen him acknowledge that we haven’t seen the best of him and its time he put that right. Can’t think of a better way to do that but with a win over Dubois here tonight

HE: Nonsense, we all know how this plays out. Enigma will come out, sure he’ll get a bit of offense in, but the result remains the same. Dubois sends him packing back to the shadows with his tail between his legs

HA: well, we’ll see won’t………HEY!!!

The cheers for Enigma suddenly change to jeers as Enigmas is struck from behind by Dubois and forced into the ring apron. Dubois stomps repeatedly on Enigma as the official quickly exits the ring and pushes the Frenchman away

HE: And there is that vicious streak we’ve seen from Dubois. I wouldn’t want to be a 6CW superstar knowing that Dubois is in the mood he is

Dubois climbs the steps into the ring and throws his arms in the air which draws more jeers from the crowd as the official helps Enigma up on the outside

HA: Would this not breach Dubois rules that he has to live by? This match hasn’t officially started yet

HE: Nonsense, the entrances are part and parcel of a match environment. Enigma should be more cautious, especially knowing who he is up against. Plus Dubois is only fired if he lays his fingers on anybody not a 6CW superstar

Enigma is shaken up on the outside of the ring as the official tries to call off the match, but the masked superstar pushes the official away and slides in the ring tackling Dubois to the gro8und and unleashes a flurry of punches. Dubois pushes him off and quickly gets to his feet but stands up to be met with a standing dropkick from Enigma. Dubois rolls to the outside of the ring

HA: INCOMING

The crowd go wild as Enigma bounces off the ropes and takes off over the top rope taking Dubois down with a 360 suicide dive. He rolls in and out of the ring breaking the ten count and then lifts Dubois up to his feet. He grabs Dubois by the head and drives it into the crowd barrier and then scoops up Dubois and slams him to the floor outside of the ring before climbing on to the apron spring boarding off the middle rope and nailing a beautiful moonsault.

Enigma plays up to the crowd and then reaches down to lift Dubois up but quickly staggers back holding his face as the veteran gets a thumb to the eye. Dubois follows up slamming Enigma back first into the ring apron before whipping him with force into the steel ring steps

Dubois throws the top parts of the steps toward the ring announcer table leaving the base and he lifts Enigma up to his feet. He kicks him in the gut and drags him toward the steps base and sets him in position for a piledriver

HA: no, don’t do this, not on the stairs. This could break his neck

The sickening thud can be heard throughout the arena as Dubois drives Enigma’s head into the steel. He drags him up again and rolls him back inside the ring. Dubois lifts Enigma up and whips him into the corner of the ring, following up with a running clothesline. Enigma staggers out of the corner and Dubois throws him through the air to the mat with a big body drop and hooks the leg for the cover

Enigma summons enough strength to kick out as Dubois goes straight back on the offensive with a blatant choke hold in front of the official. He breaks before the count of five and then motions for Enigma to get to his feet.

He slowly does, but walks in to a kick to the stomach before being planted with a DDT and Dubois hooks the leg again

HA: Enigma gets the shoulder up, Dubois again not wasting any time going back on the attack

Dubois again begins to choke Enigma, this time breaking of his own accord as he lifts Enigma up to his feet. Enigma shows some feet as he delivers a number of forearm shots to the side of Dubois’ head, but the Frenchman breaks the assault with a well-timed knee to the gut

He pushes Enigma against the ropes, tying him up between the second and third ones leaving him helpless. Dubois slaps him across the face a number of times before backing away and sizing up his opponent

He: WHAT A BIG BOOT! HE ALMOST TOOK ENIGMA’S HEAD CLEAN OFF

Enigma is sent flying to the outside of the ring as the official starts to count him out. Dubois pushes past the referee and exits the ring lifting Enigma up to his feet. He drives his him headfirst into the ring post before pushing the timekeeper off his chair and folding it up. He positions the head of Enigma against the post before lifting the chair

HA: No Dubois, this is not advisable.

CRACK

Dubois drops the chair and the crowd cheer loudly as he steel meets steel after Enigma dives out of the way. Enigma staggers toward Dubois and rocks him with a big right hand, followed by a second and a third. He quickly begins to build momentum as he runs at Dubois and takes him down with a running enzaguri. He crawls back inside the ring and urges the official to count Dubois out

HE: I can’t believe Enigma is going to win this…….OR MAYBE NOT

Dubois crawls inside the ring, just beating the ten count but he clearly has no idea where he is after the kick to the head from Enigma. He groggily gets up to his feet using the ropes for support before stumbling into a Northern Lights Suplex, bridged for the pin

HA: HE GOT HIM! WHAT A VICTORY FOR ENIGMA

HE: Not so fast, official signalling two. Closest we’ve come so far. Dubois, you have to get back in to this

Enigma throws three fingers up in the face of the official who waves the protests away. Enigma gets back to his feet and lifts Dubois up and whips him into the corner before running at him and sending him flying back into the centre of the ring with a monkey flip and he quickly climbs up to the top rope

HA: FROGSPLASH! WHAT HANG TIME

HA: KICK OUT AGAIN! ENIGMA COULD HAVE WON THIS MATCH TWICE. CAN’T BELIEVE HOW CLOSE HE HAS BEEN

The crowd are loudly behind Enigma as he lifts Dubois up to his feet and whips him into the corner of the ring before nailing a running body splash. Dubois walks out into a code breaker.

Enigma exits the ring to the apron and begins to climb up to the top rope. He looks down at Dubois trying to get up and then around at the crowd

HA: HEY! FIRE HIM! FIRE HIM NOW

The boos reach fever pitch as Dubois pushes the official into the ropes causing Enigma to fall split legged making for a painful landing. The official points to the 6CW logo on his chest and reminds who is in charge before Dubois delivers a knife edge chop across the chest of the seated Enigma. With each chop the chest of Enigma gets redder and redder.Dubois begins to climb to the top rope and hooks the arm of Enigma around his neck

HE: SUPERPLEX! HUGE IMPACT

The ring shakes as both men come crashing down in the middle of the ring. Dubois drapes his arm over Enigma for the cover

Enigma throws his shoulder off the mat. Dubois slowly gets to his feet and then drags Enigma in to the corner before repeatedly stomping down to his chest and solar plexus driving the air out of Enigma

HE: Great game plan from Dubois, he’s felt the threat Enigma possesses from his speed and agility, neither of which are factors when he’s on the mat

Dubois is pushed away by the official after failing to stop the attack. He backs away and then as the official goes to check on Enigma, Dubois pushes past drawing his boot across the face of Enigma. He drags him out into the centre of the ring and goes for the cover

Enigma kicks out again much to the annoyance of Dubois who drags Enigma up to his feet and whips him against the ropes before planting him in the centre of the ring with a spinebuster.

Dubois considers another cover but instead lifts Enigma up by the arm and drops him straight back down with a short armed clothesline, followed by a second and a third.

Enigma is breathing heavily trying to take as much air in as he can but Dubois is giving him no time to rest as he closes in again and mounts on top before unleashing a volley of right hands to the head. After the attack he lifts him up to his feet and then lifts him to a scoop slam before climbing to the second rope and jumping off driving the elbow through the chest of Enigma

HE: This should be it

HA: NOT QUITE! STILL FIGHT LEFT IN ENIGMA

Dubois gets to his feet and circles Enigma stomping every body part he can. Before grabbing him by the legs and locking in the sharpshooter in the middle of the ring.

HE: Enigma will have no choice but to tap here. One of the most excruciating manoeuvres in wrestling and its locked in bang in the centre of the ring

Dubois arches back applying more and more pressure to the submission hold as Enigma can be heard expressing the pain from behind the mask. The fans are loudly chanting for Enigma who makes one last effort to fight against the submission and begins to drag himself across the canvas. He is within feet of the rope as he raises his arm high and reaches out for the bottom rope

HA: SO CLOSE! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO RWACH THEM THERE

HE: AND DUBOIS DRAGS HIM BACK INTO THE CENTRE OF THE RING!!

Dubois has a face like a man possessed as he keeps the submission locked in and is screaming for Enigma to quit. Enigma has his hands wrapped around the back of his head resisting the urge to tap. Once again he starts to fight and pull himself toward the ropes

HE: How is Enigma doing this?

HA: He said two weeks ago it’s time to fight back, and that is exactly what is happening here…..MAKES THE ROPES!

The official orders Dubois to break the hold and he surprisingly releases the submission straight away and raises his hand in the air

HA: Dubois thinks he’s won here, I don’t think he’s noticed that Enigma got to the ropes

The official directs Dubois’ attention toward Enigma holding the bottom rope and the smile on the Frenchman’s face is replaced with a scowl. He closes in and kicks the arm of Enigma off the bottom rope and then slaps him across the back of his head as he taunts him to get to his feet

HE: I don’t think Enigma knows what awaits him here..…CULTURE SHOCK

HA: ENIGMA HAS WON! DUBOIS IS INCENSED

Enigma’s music hits the speakers as he quickly escapes to the outside of the ring hold his arm aloft in victory. Replays show Dubois going for the dominator only for Enigma to land behind him and rolling him up into the surprise pin

HE: HE HAD THE TIGHTS!

HA: No he didn’t. Dubois was caught off guard and Enigma, for the beating he has taken, walks out with a hard earned victory

Dubois gets to his feet realising what has happened. He has a look of shock on his face which quickly turns to anger as he points at the official. He gets in the referees face and starts admonishing him.

Dubois turns away in fury and kicks the bottom rope before turning back to the official and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. He cocks back his right arm and balls his hand into a fist

HE: No Dubois, don’t do this, you’ll be fired. It’s not worth it

Dubois looks conflicted as he pulls his fist away and then back up again, before finally unhanding the official and rolling out of the ring and heading backstage

HE: Phew! I thought Dubois was going to implode then, still can’t believe he’s lost this one

HA: Well you better believe it, and there’s still plenty more to come here tonight

Match result: Enigma via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 03 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:29 pm

(Back from commercial)

HA: In a break to our regular programming we will bring you a message from the newest insurgents to 6CW. The Forgotten have been granted uninterrupted time to speak to 6CW.

*The lights go out. A short time after one solo spotlight shines bright into the ring on the figure of one member of The Forgotten, with his two brethren visible in the shadows.

F: The gracious leadership here in 6CW has offered our small group a chance to spread its wings and its message in the spotlight. We took the metaphor quite literally, because why not?

*The figure paces back on forth in the middle of the ring, his two compatriots statue still.

F: We must admit our surprise that a little drama between Mr Andrews and dear old Mr Magnusson has allowed us to slip through the cracks. But we embrace it; if they take their eyes off the ball it is nothing more than we should expect of leadership so weak.

*He comes to a standstill again

F: You boo us for our actions last week, I do presume. Frankly, we just needed to get the job finished. There was no glory and no performance to talk of, we merely must justify our presence by performing in the ring on occasion. You see, each member of our movement is under contract here in 6CW, and it is that dissension backstage that allows us to slip through the cracks. Neither man knows whether they or the other allowed it, blinded by their egos and frailties of mind.

*He now sits cross-legged in the middle of the ring.

F: It too makes us laugh that neither this audience nor the buffoons backstage have managed to fathom out who we might be. We have three figures in this ring that have walked amongst the men backstage, we are few but there are many more like us, you know who we are, and we are all of you.

The figure laughs

F: My accent, so plain, so clean, and very much a result of 6CW production. But if I spoke in the tongue of my land you would begin to realise the threat of The Forgotten.

But the question remains, why are we here?

We come to rid the world of its patterns of banality. 6CW continues relentless, recycling the same talent, the same foes. If the hand of management has graced your groin then you remain in the spotlight forever. Just ask Keith Leone, a man who comes and goes as he pleases. Just ask Liam Wood, who I can only presume has sore knees considering the amount of chances he gets. And the champion, little Gary, a man who revels in a world of puberty, playing dramatic games with his girlfriend and holding the nickname of apprentice welder on his first trip to the park to drink white lightning. Even Mr Hollywood is receiving the glory hole treatment from the top dogs.

*He stands again, behind his two soldiers

F: There are men here who will change the order of 6CW. They are battle hardened warriors that will run through the business and remain unstoppable. Resistance is welcomed; it will merely be forced aside. Challenge us, bring an army. Look to our coming at first light on the Night of Glory. At dawn look to the east. We'll have killed the white wizard, we will bring the uprising, and we will change the world.

*The three men lift a single fist in the air and the lights go out. 10 seconds later they come back on and the ring is empty.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:30 pm

(Backstage Charles Kramer is sipping a coffee when a panic stricken Dean Andrews walks into view)

DA: We need to rethink what we are doing. There is no way this is going to work

(Kramer calmly puts the lid on the coffee and places it on a table)

CK: There is no other option if we are to achieve what all the hard work has been building towards. You understand this Dean; you cannot get cold feet now

DA: What if I’ve changed my mind. We go back to the drawing board, there has to be another way!

(Kramer smiles)

CK: There is no other way Dean. It is too late. This happens with or without you. But trust me; there is only one side you want to be on when the dust settles...There is only one winner here Dean

(Kramer places an arm around Andrews shoulder as the 6CW G-M looks on nervously)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:32 pm

(Thunder is waiting in the locker room when Liam Wood comes in. He drops his gym bag and opens a locker. Thunder looks at him confused.)

T: I won't ask for any money but an apology would be fair value right now.

(Wood closes the locker and looks at him.)

LW: What?

(Thunder points at his head)

T: The home run move you did on me last show?

(Wood goes back inside his locker without saying a thing. Thunder stands up and walks toward him)

T: Friend......

(Wood moves away from his locker and sits down. Thunder sighs and tries a different tact)

T: Well we have the chance of being hero's tonight. The old combo winning championship gold. Those Red Arrows have been mixing it up lately and maybe it is time for the brother in arms to show 6CW some old style good times. This place needs a lift. I will even risk you nailing me with a chair again!

(Thunder laughs a little and Wood looks up)

LW: These things happen. I rather fight and miss, than back down and get walked over.

T: Whose walking over you?

(Wood again says nothing as he gets into his wrestling gear)

T: Look, it is time for us to get back on track......

(Wood holds his hand out and Thunder stops speaking)

LW: No.....it is time for people to stop telling me what I have to do. Every show it is something different. How about you all just let me be whoever I want to be!

(Wood storms out of the locker room and leaves Thunder open mouthed and alone)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:35 pm

Match 3
Terrance Kray vs Mike Masters

Back at ringside and "Up the bracket" booms through the speakers to a tremendous reception from the crowd in attendance. The cameras pan around the arena and then zoom in as Terrance Kray is shown bustling his way through the fan enclosure...

HA: Terrance Kray has been in somewhat of a quandry as of late....he's looking to stake his claim in the championship ranks here in 6CW but now finds his attention occupied by the growing presence of The Forgotten...

HE: Kray began his 6CW career with aplomb but his attention is split at the moment and I don't think his mind is on the job that it should be...

Kray pulls himself over the fan barrier and then rolls under the bottom rope before climbing onto the turnbuckle to pose for the audience. He nods his head and smiles before "Champion" echoes out to a crescendo of boos from the 6CW faithful...

HA: And Kray's opponent tonight will not accept any challenge that isn't full blooded.....a half-hearted display from the London man could end up getting him hurt....

HE: Kray needs his fullest attention on Mike Masters because the "Masterful One" is taking no prisoners on his way to the top....just ask Liam Wood...

HA: Masters, however, is another 6CW superstar with his mind elsewhere....not only is he, and Mr Jones, currently in the process of cutting Liam Wood down to size but Masters also has great ambitions to be a world champion in the near future...

Mike Masters swaggers onto the ramp with a grin as Mr Jones flanks him. Masters slicks his hair back and winks at the camera before strutting his way down the aisle. He leaps onto the apron and vaults over the top rope...

HA: Jones and Masters are manipulating the Liam Wood situation for a purpose unknown to anyone else....according to Jones, Wood is a massive piece of the puzzle...apparently making Liam Wood succumb to the dark side is the key ingredient to Mike Masters becoming a world champion...

HE: Jones is the master manipulator, the guy is a genius so I believe in him whatever he has planned.....if he says Wood is vital to his plans then he must be...Masters should trust him...

Masters and Kray circle one another and exchange some trash talk as the referee checks them both over for concealed weapons. He declares himself satisfied and then calls for the bell to the begin the contest. Kray and Masters immediately launch into a lockup and Masters pulls Kray into a side headlock...

HE: I'm still stunned that Mike Masters is yet to be a world champion here in 6CW...

HA: Despite all of his obvious talent, Mike Masters has yet to hold any form of singles championship gold here in 6CW...

Kray bounces back into the ropes and succeeds in pushing Masters across the ring. MM comes back and Kray pushes him up into the air, only to receive a heavy dropkick to the chest as he does so. Kray gets back up and eats a spinning heel kick from Masters...

HE: Masters is just too quick and too skilled.....Kray is good but not good enough...

HA: Kray and his followers may disagree with that comment...

Masters looks down at Kray for a second and then he runs to the ropes and dives into a springboard, vaulting back for an asai moonsault. Kray moves out of the way but Masters succeeds in landing on his feet and he wills Kray back up before kicking him in the stomach...

HA: Masters looking for the early finish......GRINGO....

Masters tries to turn Kray around for his finisher but Kray shoves him off the ropes and succeeds in nailing a big time Samoan drop on the return.........1..............2...........shoulder up. They get back up and Kray nails a running clothesline before dragging Masters back and whipping him to the corner. Masters slams into the turnbuckle and staggers back out into a flapjack takedown....
......shoulder up!

HE: Kray better enjoy this early success because it won't last.....it can't last....

HA: You can tell yourself that but Terrance Kray has been a pro for a long time....he will like his chances of pulling off an upset here....

Masters gets back up and misses with a wild right hand, allowing Kray to lift him up and nail an atomic drop. He then grabs Masters arm and whips him off the ropes, sending him flying with a huge backdrop as he returns. Mr Jones looks a little concerned on the outside...

HA: Jones and Masters obviously weren't expecting this kind of performance from Kray...

Masters holds his spine as he gets back up and Kray runs into him and smashes him to the deck with an STO...
......Masters throws his arm off the canvass!

HE: Cmon, Mike, get it together...

HA: With Night of Glory just around the corner a win here for Terrance Kray would certainly shake things up in the stakes for a high profile match...

The crowd are buzzing as Kray pulls Masters back up and flips him up onto his shoulders. He turns Masters in midair and looks for a powerbomb but Masters responds with downwards punches and then he performs a victory roll down the back of Kray..................1.....................2...............kickout. They scramble back up and Masters looks for a quick kick but Kray catches his opponent's foot and spins him around before nailing a brutal discus clothesline, flipping Masters in a full circle...

*Crowd pop

HA: INCREDIBLE IMPACT!

Mr Jones has his head in his hands as Kray rolls Masters over.....................1..........................2................shoulder up. Kray pulls Masters back and drags him into a front facelock before lifting him skywards...

HA: He calls this HAMMERTIME!

Kray looks to connect with the jackhammer but Masters succeeds in floating over the back and he succeeds in countering with a face-first russian legsweep.........1..................2............shoulder up from Kray.

HE: That's what you get when you come up against an athlete the calibre of Mike Masters, even when he is fighting against the tide he can turn a match in an instant...

Masters gets up and he lands brutal stomps to the chest and head of Kray, keeping him grounded, until the referee intervenes. Masters looks annoyed as he bounces back against the ropes and returns with a brutal low dropkick right to the face....Kray stumbles back up and Masters springs off the ropes, returning with a throwback neckbreaker that ploughs Kray's face into the deck....
...........kickout!

HA: Masters will look to impress himself upon this contest now....he knows that every match ahead of NOG requires him to send a message....if he wants to be a main event mainstay then he needs to be on point every single night...

Kray gets back up and Masters superkicks him in the back, sending him stumbling into the corner. He then charges in behind his opponent and lands with two flying knees to the spine. Kray staggers out and Masters twists him into a neckbreaker.....................1...........................2................shoulder up!

HE: Now you are seeing what a main event talent looks like.....now Jones is smiling....

Mr Jones paces the outside with a newly found smile as Masters heads to the corner. MM leaps onto the top rope and he waits for Kray to stand before launching off with a missile dropkick straight to the side of his head. Kray staggers back up and Masters twirls him into a sidewalk slam...................1...................2..............Kray just gets his shoulder up!

HA; Now it's Terrance Kray's turn to look inside and find some extra energy....he may never have competed against a more talented opponent than Mike Masters...

Masters and Jones exchange a nod before Masters backs up in the corner again. He lifts himself onto the second rope and he beckons for Kray to stand up before launching towards him...

HE: No...

The crowd cheer as Kray locks his hands in an axe handle and drives them up into the exposed gut of Masters. Masters goes down on one knee and Kray snaps his head into the mat with a heavy DDT....
.........kickout!

HA: Kray refuses to give in despite Masters piling on the pressure....I believe this guy has a big future in 6CW....

Kray gets back up and he smiles towards the crowd, provoking cheers, and then he backs up against the ropes. He motions for Masters to stand up and then darts towards him, leaping through the air...

HA: SUPERMAN...

Masters ducks underneath the flying punch and rolls Kray up...............1...................2.........shoulder up. They get back up and Kray looks for another discus punch but Masters dodges it and counters with a standing hurricanrana, transitioning into a pin........................1.........................2..............Kray gets his shoulder up.

HE: Liam Wood will be in the back watching this, wishing he was as talented as Mike Masters....

HA: I highly doubt that....I'm sure Wood's mind is on the upcoming tag title opportunity he has...

HE: Who knows what his mind is on? He's so unpredictable...

Masters gets back up and he grabs Kray's arms and tries to twist him for the "killswitch" but Kray manages to push Masters into the corner. Kray chases in but Masters gets his feet up and kicks Kray backwards before running at him and nailing a shining wizard...
.......Kray throws his arm off the deck!

HA: Mike Masters feels he is getting closer to finishing this off but I'm sure even he is surprised by the spirit of Terrance Kray...

Masters slicks his hair back and he pulls Kray up before looking for a piledriver. Kray kicks his legs and refuses to budge before countering by swiping Masters' feet. He twirls Masters around and then drops backwards, catapulting him towards the ropes...

HE: OH.....HELL YES!

HA: That is amazing athleticism...

The crowd are stunned as Masters lands on the middle rope and he waits for Kray to roll back up before launching at him with a crunching disaster kick to the jaw...

HE: Kray is out for the count...

One...
.....two
.....thr-shoulder up!

HA: Kray is not staying down...

Masters is looking at the referee with disgust but the official holds up two fingers and orders the match to continue. Masters receives some words of advice from his manager as he pulls Kray to a standing position and pulls him around....

HE: Kray's spirit is about to be broken for good......GRINGO KILLER!

Masters turns Kray all the way around but Kray shows great strength to somehow lift Masters up onto his shoulders...

HA: You have got to be kidding me....BROWN BREAD!

Kray almost succeeds in nailing the "muscle buster" but Masters manages to slip off at the last minute. Kray throws a right hand but Masters ducks under it and runs up the ropes....

HE: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Kray moves aside and Jones winces as Masters crunches down hard on the canvass. Kray quickly grabs his opponent and flips him up before nailing a powerbomb...

HA: Kray is taking full advantage here....amazing power...

Kray lifts Masters off the mat and nails a second powerbomb before letting out a roar as he summons immense strength to get Masters off the mat for a third time...

HE: This can't be happening...

Kray wobbles, his arms shaking from the effort, but he manages to land the third powerbomb. Kray staggers away and collapses in the corner as the crowd chant his name...

HA: Terrance Kray may have just spent his last dime of energy there...

Masters is flat on his back as Kray slowly manages to crawl from the corner and collapse on top of him...
......shoulder up!

HE: That's why Mike Masters will be a world champion, the will and desire to survive even against great adversity...

Jones breathes a sigh of relief as his charge gets his shoulder up off the mat. Terrance Kray stumbles back up to his feet and he takes a look around before dragging Masters back up and suplexes him into the air...

HA: HAMMER...

Masters kicks his feet repeatedly, blocking the jackhammer, so Kray changes tactic and pushes his opponent back into the ropes and pushes him into the air as he comes back, catching him with a brilliant spinebuster as he returns to the ground...

HE: Ahh....not good...

HA: Terrance Kray has Mike Masters on the ropes.....SUPERMAN PUNCH!

Kray backs into the corner and he gives a signal to the crowd, drawing big cheers. He waits for Masters to get up and then runs towards him but Jones jumps up on the apron for the distraction. Kray leaps into the air and crashes the flying punch into the manager's jaw, sending him flying from the apron...

HE: He can't do that....

HA: Kray did the right thing, Jones deserved it....DAMMIT!

HE: YES!

The crowd cheer as Jones crumples to the hard flooring but Masters is able to get back up and run in behind his opponent, snapping him down with a zigzag neckbreaker. He quickly pulls Kray to the centre of the ring and...

HA: GRINGO KILLER.....KRAY HAS BEEN MUGGED OFF HERE!

Masters drills Kray into the mat with his finisher and he hooks both legs...
.......3!

HE: Fantastic....truly superb!

HA: How can you condone that?

HE: What?

HA: Terrance Kray was in command.....Masters won this damn match because Jones got involved and provided the distraction...

HE: Masters was going to win this match no matter what, let's not lie to ourselves...

HA: Where is the evidence of that? Masters was on dream street until Jones hopped up on the apron...

"Champion" is blazing from the speakers and the crowd boo as Masters celebrates the win as though he just won the lottery. He fist pumps the air and drops to his knees with a huge smile, shaking uncontrollably. He gets back to his feet and glares down at Terrance Kray....

HA: Mike Masters has won this match but he was in one hell of a fight tonight....

HE: But who won? Kray may have performed well but who is walking out with the "W"? This is a results business and that is all that matters...

Masters slicks his hair back and flicks the perspiration down at Kray before climbing from the ring. He helps Jones back to his feet, a bruise appearing on the jaw of the manager, and then the begin to make their way into the aisleway. Terrance Kray is slowly getting to his knees as Masters and Jones stand on the stage and celebrate the win...

HA: Terrance Kray can take huge heart from this display tonight....he may not have won but the performance alone shows that he is capable of greatness...

HE: Until he begins to put results at the end of those performances he will never achieve the greatness you speak of....Mike Masters, on the other hand, is on the cusp....

HA: Jones may have a plan for domination, a plan for Liam Wood but along the way he is going to have to get used to the fact that Mike Masters and himself are going to run into all kinds of challenges....they cannot afford to take their eyes off the prize...because there are plenty of superstars on the roster who see Masters' scalp as a great way of pushing themselves into the limelight...

Match result: Mike Masters via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes; 25 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:37 pm

(The crowd boo as Miss Jessica and Lex Hart are shown on screen, they are joined by a nervous looking Brian who is wearing a JJ Johnson t-shirt)

B: My G-G-G-Guest at this t-t-t-t…………

(Lex snatches the microphone)

LH: Are you kidding me, this aint Educating 6CW. Move your ass Musharaf and get away from my shot

(Lex kicks Brian as he walks out of shot. Jessica playfully blows a kiss as Brian slumps away forlornly)

LH: This isn’t a question and answer session, this isn’t Lex Hart explaining his actions. Lex Hart doesn’t explain anything. Lex Hart does what he wants do whenever the hell he wants and right now Lex has a message for JJ Johnson

(Jessica strokes her hand down Lex’s chest and places her head on his arm)

LH: Johnson, you are only still walking around this god forsaken company because I am letting you. This is my home, these are my rules and you don’t get to dictate what happens between us

You think what happened to Brandi was bad luck, an accident?

(Lex smiles)

LH: You don’t know me very well at all do ya?

What happened to Brandi was perfect, it was deserved and it was exactly what you should have seen coming. That shot was a calculated move to get you to reveal just how far you would go, to see what really makes JJ Johnson tick.

(Lex tilts his head with a sadistic smile)

LH: I played you like a violin and then I cut your strings

And now I know your limitations, I know exactly what I need to do to break you once and for all

(Lex laughs)

LH: This has never been about beating the great JJ Johnson; this is about ending the legend once and for all

There is only one icon JJ. There is only one Lex Hart

You think you have seen everything I am willing to do, that you know how far I am willing to go?

You know nothing Johnson!

This doesn’t end with you. This is only the beginning, this isn’t the genesis, this is the evolution of a legacy…

(The scene fades with Lex smiling evilly into camera)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:39 pm

*Terrence Kray is walking down the corridors towards the arena exit, fully dressed and his bag slung over his shoulder. As he gets to the doors he is stopped by a voice calling to him.

"Mr Kray, your night isn't over. By request of the management"

*Kray turns and he is confronted by a suited man, one of the assistants working for the 6CW team.

TK: Go on then, son, what do the top dogs want?

A: The management of 6CW would like to congratulate you on your impressive start to life here. Your development has been watched with keen eyes and there is obvious potential. These good performances have seen an opportunity open up for you. At Night of Glory you will join a host of combatants to take their places in the Chamber of Horrors match for the vacant Xtreme Title.

*Kray raises his eyebrows, and a smile soon follows

A: This is, of course, just a notification of your place on the card. This is confirmed and shall not be changed unless circumstances outside our control dictate so, but I trust you have no objections?

TK: Kid, I ain't got nothing but good things to say about that.

A: Good. I shall inform the management team that Mr Kray is delighted to be locked in the Chamber of Horrors with any other competitor that is to join him.

*The assistant turns to leave, but Kray puts his hand on his shoulder and stops him. He leans forward and speaks in a loud whisper

TK: I ain't gonna be locked in there with them, son. They're locked in there with me. Run along and send that little message back now, fido.

*Kray pushes the assistant and the scene fades with Kray grinning ear to ear.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:41 pm

*The shot cuts backstage and a mixed crowd reaction can be heard from inside the area as Charlie Kramer is shown in deep conversation with a member of 6CW's production crew...

CK: And just remember that when 'Amazing Grace' hits I want a fine layer of dry ice covering the stage, we do NOT want a repeat of last weeks debacle... It was like a god damn scene out of Gone With the Wind out there... It ruined the photography!

Stage Hand: Of course Mr. Kramer, I will personally oversea it myself

CK: Well make sure you do, Myself and the other representatives of Mr Grace expect perfection... And nothing less! Now if you don't mind I have to check in with Anthony before his match

*The stage hand stands there for a second, unsure of what to do next...

CK: That means GO!!!!!!

??: Well well well if it isn't the blood sucking, life force draining vampire... Charlie Kramer!

*Another mixed reaction from the live crowd echoes around Wembley as the camera shot reveals the imposing figure of Max Adamson

CK: Ah and if it isn't 'the former' 6CW champion... Mr. Adamson

MA: That's right and don't you forget it, I've accomplished feats of greatness that your boy Grace can only dream of, including headlining this company as it champion... The longest reigning in its history!

CK: Well Max, the times... They are a'changing... With every passing day Anthony Grace's stock grows more and more within 6CW, soon and sooner than you think we are going to be the dominant commodity within this organisations and the dark days of The Adamson Show will be nothing more than a distant footnote in the storied career of Anthony 'Amazing' Grace!

*A clearly perturbed Max aggressively replies...

MA: Grace isn't fit enough to lick my boots and come Night of Glory he's going to experience exactly what it's like to the supporting act for once in his career, because not only am I the best wrestler in this company, I'm the best actor, the best personality and the best human being!!! I'm gonna take that silver spoon that's been hanging out of his mouth since birth and sick it exactly where the sun doesn't shine!

CK: Mr. Adamson let me remind you that not only has Anthony brought 6CW to an wider audience it could only dream about before his arrival but he's put you in the public eye like never before... You see the Late Show, Letterman, Conan, Good Morning America... There only calling your phone through association with my client, you really think the biggest and brightest of entertainment give a damn about Max Adamson?

Oh!!!!! You do don't you? That's cute... Well instead of chastising my client maybe you should be thanking him, maybe you should offer him your respect instead of contempt!

Max as much as like to stand here and chew the fat with you all evening I must speak with Anthony before your match, I'll let you prepare

*Kramer walks off smiling smugly before turning back to Max...

CK: Oh and Max do pass my regards onto Conan and tell him that unfortunately Anthony and I won't be able to make his 4th of July party this year... It's clashes with the Grammys

*Kramer turns and walks off down the hallway leaving a frustrated looking Max clenching his fists in anger... He can be heard muttering:

MA: Tell him yourself jackass!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:47 pm

Match 4
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows (c) vs Thunder/Liam Wood

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

*Crowd pop

HA: This is a huge championship match up here folks.....the historic, record-breaking, reign of the Red Arrows has faced some serious challenges over the months but if their opponents are on the same page tonight this could be the biggest test of them all...

HE: But can anyone guarantee that Thunder and Liam Wood will be on the same page? Two weeks ago Wood nailed Thunder with a steel chair and nobody can predict Wood's mood.....the guy is a complete fruitloop.

HA: Liam Wood is certainly going through some issues at the moment and it would be foolish to predict his state of mind going into this match....

"Endseekers" pours out of the speakers and there is a big reaction from the crowd as Liam Wood makes his entrance. Wood seems in good spirits but he does not work the audience or show his usual bravado as he marches down to the ring and climbs up inside.

HA: For the last couple of months Liam Wood has been the subject of Mr Jones' manipulation.....Jones is doing anything and everything he can to bring out the "darkness" that he believes is inside of Wood...

HE: The "darkness" is there for all to see.....Wood needs to embrace it, it is the only way he will ever amount to anything in this business again....

HA: I stick by what I have said all along and that is that Liam Wood will never sell his soul to Jones....he will never succumb to the dark side no matter what Jones and Mike Masters do to him....I believe he will find a way to control the rage inside and turn it to his advantage...

Wood circles the ring and then the lights go down. Green lasers cut through the darkness and pyros erupt as "Heroes are hard to find" echoes out to a thunderous ovation from the fans in attendance. Thunder then appears through the gloom, a smile upon his face as he taps at his heart....

HA: Once upon a time I would have put money on a Liam Wood/Thunder tag team title reign....but this friendship has withstood some serious obstacles over the last two years...

HE: They may be friends for now but Wood needs to let go....this friendship has never done him any favours, Thunder has never done him any favours....let's not forget who is responsible for the fact that Wood lost the EWF Championship....

HA: That was a long time ago....Thunder is not to blame for why Wood has never recaptured a world championship....despite the issues that have existed between them, they are still friends and tonight they can solidify that by becoming tag champs....

Thunder climbs up into the ring and he poses for his adoring fans before offering his hand to his friend. Wood looks at him for a couple of moments and then they touch knuckles, sparking a response from the fans. "Stronger" then booms out...

HA: But standing in their way is arguably the greatest tag team in the history of 6CW...

HE: I suppose the length of their reign is hard to argue with....nobody has been champions longer than these two guys....whether you like them or not...

HA: Outspoken, proud and extremely talented are just some of the adjectives that describe the 6CW Tag Team Champions...

Jack Hurst walks out onto the stage and waves at the fans as Robin Reborn bounces out behind him, throwing his arms into the air and drawing big cheers from the audience. They high five each other and then point down to the ring...

HE: These guys have had a lot to say for themselves in recent months about the new blood, the new era in 6CW....

HA: Fan favourites they may be but Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn are not afraid to speak their mind....they believe that occasionally 6CW management has overlooked themselves and other newer talents in favour of the "old guard"....they have made it their mission to put on performances of such a standard that they cannot be ignored....I have to say they have done a remarkable job...

Hurst and Reborn make their away around ringside and then they climb up on the apron to join their opponents. All four men are staring at one another as the referee goes over his instructions...

HA: The Red Arrows have been enduring their own issues of late with the unknown faction called "The Forgotten" but tonight they need to focus upon the challenge in front of them....

HE: The same goes for Wood and Thunder....no time for them to be thinking about Mike Masters, Mr Jones or Jax Cutler.....this match is for the 6CW Tag Team Championships and that is all that matters...

The referee raises the belts up in the air and the crowd cheer before he passes them out to the timekeeper. There is a little interaction between both teams and then Liam Wood and Robin Reborn prepare to start off the contest for their sides. The crowd are split in their support as the bell sounds...

HA: Liam Wood and Robin Reborn to kick things off here...

Wood and Reborn lockup and Wood quickly hammers a knee into Reborn's gut before whipping him off the ropes. Reborn ducks under an attempted clothesline as he comes back and sprints off the opposite ropes...

HE: Handspring....

Reborn flies back and takes Wood off his feet with a solid elbow to the face. They scramble back up and Reborn scores with a spinning heel kick before following up with a standing moonsault.............1............2.......shoulder up!

HA: Liam Wood may have enjoyed success in singles competition but this is Robin Reborn's domain....he excels in the tag team environment...

Reborn pulls Wood back up and looks to be setting for a piledriver but Wood swipes his legs from under him and catapults him to the corner. Reborn lands on the ropes and he tags in Jack Hurst before flipping back with a corkscrew crossbody...

HE: Wood caught him...

Wood catches Reborn in his arms and prepares to launch him but Jack Hurst comes to the rescue with a speared tackle...........1.......2.....shoulder up. Hurst pulls Wood up and he suplexes him into the air before turning it into a front slam....

HA: When Hurst and Reborn first became a team I had my doubts....I didn't believe this duo could succeed but how very wrong I was...

Hurst backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off with a knee to the head of Wood............1..............2...........shoulder up. They get back up and Hurst scoops Wood onto his shoulders....

HE: WASHBOARD..

Wood battles his way off the back and counters with a dragon suplex...........1..................2.............Hurst gets his shoulder up. They get back up and Wood nails a discus lariat before heading to the corner and climbing to the top. He looks down on Hurst before launching himself into a big elbow drop to the chest.........1.........2.....Hurst manages to kick out.

HA: There is no doubting Liam Wood's talent, not at all....the question is the killer instinct, can he get the job done anymore?

Wood pulls Hurst back and he connects with a "Curtain call" suplex before rolling to the corner and tagging in Thunder. The crowd cheer as Thunder nods at his friend and then planchas over the top, splashing across the chest of Hurst.......1...........2......shoulder up!

HE: Well so far they are working together very well indeed....but can it last?

HA: That is the big question...

Thunder pulls Hurst up and looks for a suplex but Hurst manages to float over the back and push Thunder to the corner. He chases in after but Thunder puts both his feet up and kicks his foe back towards the centre of the ring. Thunder then lifts himself onto the second rope and he leaps over Hurst, planting him with an "overcastle" neckbreaker as he does so...
.......shoulder up!

HE: Despite what everyone says about Thunder, all the talk and all the plaudits he has never won a single championship since joining 6CW....

HA: No he hasn't but that doesn't mean he doesn't have ability....this is one hell of a roster and championship reigns are not easy to come by....the same argument could be levelled at many in this company....

Thunder gets back up and he runs off the ropes before returning with a throwback neckbreaker, snapping Hurst down into the deck once more. He gets to his feet and gives a signal to the audience before heading for the ropes...

HA: Thunder is feeling froggy, he likes his chances of capturing gold here.....VIVA LA RAZA!

The flashbulbs go off as Thunder propels himself into the air and looks for the frogsplash on Hurst, only for the tag champ to roll to safety before impact. Hurst scrambles to his corner and tags in Reborn as Thunder doubles up in pain...

HE: Hurst dodged the bullet and the advantage is back with the champions for sure...

Hurst pulls Thunder up and delivers a backbreaker as Reborn leaps over the ropes and lands an elbow to the chest of his opponent..........1................2.........kickout. Reborn pulls Thunder up and hits a snap suplex before heading for the corner and leaping up top. He stands tall and then jumps off with a knee to the side of the head as Thunder gets back up....

HA: Robin Reborn may be one of the most improved competitors on the 6CW roster in the last twelve months....

HE: Would you fancy his chances in singles competition?

HA: I think I would....he certainly has come on leaps and bounds...

Thunder stumbles back up and Reborn lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a rolling fireman's slam.........1.........2.....shoulder up. Reborn rolls to the corner and tags Jack Hurst back in...

HA: The tag champs are showing their expertise now....quick interchanging tags....

Hurst and Reborn both take Thunder by the arms and they whip him off the ropes before sending him flying with a huge double backdrop. Hurst then welcomes Thunder back up and connects with a Russian legsweep...........1..........2.......shoulder up.

HE: Thunder is now experiencing a lot of damage in a short space of time....

HA: He will have expected this....anyone who challenges the Arrows for the titles knows how difficult the challenge is....

Hurst gets to his feet and he connects with three consecutive elbows to the heart of Thunder before bouncing against the ropes and returning with one big jumping elbow........Thunder stumbles up and Hurst whips him into the corner before scooping him up as he stumbles back out....

HA: WASHBOARD...

Thunder drops off the back and counters with an inverted DDT. The crowd are cheering the action as both men look for a tag...

HE: Thunder really needs to let Wood into this contest....

HA: He's trying to make it over there...

Hurst has more energy and is able to make it across and tag in Reborn. RR leaps over the ropes and quickly sprints over to stop Thunder from making the tag....

HA: TOO LATE!

Thunder reaches Wood's palm and the tag is made. Wood quickly launches over the top rope and meets Reborn head-on with a solid shoulder block. They get back up and Wood launches Reborn through the air with a belly to belly suplex before chasing him into the corner and landing with a yakuza kick. Reborn stumbles out and Wood chokeslams him into a backbreaker....

HE: Wood is fired up....

HA: This is the passion we all know exists within the former world champion....

1...........2....Reborn kicks out. Wood gets back to his feet and he pulls Reborn up by the head before flipping him up onto his shoulders....

HA: Power...

Reborn pounds his forearm down into Wood's head and then he jumps out the back. Wood turns around and Reborn catches him with a backheel kick to the stomach and grabs his head...

HE: DIAMOND....

Reborn looks for the backflip DDT but Wood keeps him pressed in the air and launches him into the turnbuckle with real power. Wood then drags Reborn back up and he flips him into the air before spinning around and planting him with a sit-down powerbomb...
......shoulder up!

HA: A championship win may be the catalyst that Liam Wood needs.....I feel like any kind of success will remove the proverbial monkey from his back...

Wood drags Reborn back up and he whips him off the ropes before lowering his head for a backdrop on the comeback. Reborn stops short and he kicks Wood in the face before swinging for a roundhouse...

HE: Wood scouted that...

Wood ducks the kick and counters with a big full nelson slam. He keeps the full nelson locked in as he rolls Reborn over on his stomach...

HA: Wood looking for the "Viper lock"...

Jack Hurst scouts the potential danger and he enters the ring and clotheslines Wood from behind. There are some boos from the crowd and Wood looks very annoyed by the interruption...

HE: Liam Wood didn't like that one bit...

HA: He feels he was in complete control there...

HE: Needs to keep his cool though....

Wood's chest is heaving as he walks forward and confronts Jack Hurst. They exchange words but the referee gets in between them and pushes Wood away from the ropes. Reborn takes advantage and rolls Wood up...
......shoulder up!

HA: Wood needs to keep that composure...

Wood quickly flies back to his feet and he delivers a sharp kick to Reborn's gut, dropping him on all fours, and then superkicks him right in the face. He looks a little wild for a moment as Thunder shouts words of encouragement....

HE: Wood looks like he is on the brink of that far away land...

Wood's eyes seem to slide out of focus but then he shakes his head and looks back at Reborn. He drags him up and whips him into the corner before following in with a clothesline. Wood offers the tag to Thunder...

HA: Thunder making sure Wood's ok....I think it was just a momentary lapse...

HE: A lapse that appears to be happening quite frequently....

Wood climbs from the ring without looking at his partner. Thunder springs onto the ropes and he drops a leg across the back of Reborn's neck............1...........2..........shoulder up. Thunder pulls Reborn back up and he nails a suplex......then a second.....he drags Reborn back up again and shows his strength to connect with a third straight....

HA: Three amigos....Thunder lining it up...

Thunder stands up and he raises an arm to the crowd, who cheer, and then he heads to the corner once again. The flashbulbs go off as he throws himself into the air...

HE: He got him....NEW CHAMPIONS!

Thunder lands the frogsplash across the chest of Reborn and hooks both legs...
.....Hurst breaks it up!

HA: Hurst had to intervene there.....the championship reign was over otherwise...

Thunder gets back up and Hurst kicks him in the stomach before whipping him to the corner. He follows in for a clothesline but Thunder hits the turnbuckle and immediately launches back out with a flying lariat.....Hurst gets back up and Thunder twists his arm around before climbing the ropes...

HE: Thunder taking on both Red Arrows now....OLD SCHOOL!

HA: Fighting on too many fronts....

Thunder leaps off and crashes his forearm into the back of Hurst's head but the distraction allows Reborn to get back and nails a backstabber from nowhere............1..............2........shoulder up. Reborn gets back up and he springboards onto the ropes before flying back with an excellent tornado DDT.....Thunder is flat out on his back as Reborn makes his way to the corner...

HA: Now Thunder is grounded....Reborn has his sights set on the top.....450 SPLASH!

HE: He almost drove Thunder through the ring...

Reborn crashes down on Thunder's chest and hooks the leg...............1....................2................thr-Wood makes the save!

HA: Wood's turn to keep this match alive...

Reborn quickly gets up and he dropkicks Wood into the corner before running in after him and leaping into a splash. Wood catches Reborn in his grasp and hauls him onto his shoulders before running him out into a huge lungblower....

HE: Reborn just got decimated....Wood looking to clean house....

Jack Hurst is back up and he crashes into Wood with a clothesline that takes both men over the top rope to the outside. They brawl and then Wood tackles Hurst back into the security barrier before whipping him into the steel steps...

HA: Hurst just got left in a heap by Liam Wood.....the challengers have the front foot...

Wood climbs back up onto the apron and he takes the tag from Thunder. Wood climbs to the top rope and he waits for Reborn to stand before jumping off with a heavy axe handle to the head. Reborn is groggy as he staggers back up and Wood whips him off the ropes....

HE: Reborn is all alone.....WORLD EATER!

HA: This is finished...

Wood presses Reborn into the air and crashes his knee up into the face of his opponent as he comes down. Reborn is completely unconscious as Mike Masters swaggers onto the stage...

HA: What the hell is this?

HE: Just an impartial observer...

HA: Yeah right....

The referee is against the ropes and ordering Masters to head back up the ramp to the backstage area. Masters just smiles as he makes his way down towards the ring...

HA: He has no business being out here.....this is just another damn mindgame.....

HE: LOOK AT THIS!

The boos are deafening as Jax Cutler appears through the crowd. He takes advantage of the referee's distraction and drags Thunder down off the apron and catches him in his arms. He walks Thunder around to the announce table...

HA: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....

The crowd are stunned as Cutler delivers a spine-crushing World's Strongest Slam through the table, leaving it in complete ruins. Thunder is completely destroyed....

HE: Thunder didn't see that coming....

HA: This is a damn set up...

Wood spins around and dives from the ring as Cutler climbs back over the railing with a smirk. Wood looks down at his friend and then he grabs a steel chair and sprints after Mike Masters...

HA: Wood's snapped...

HE: I knew he couldn't control his temper...

CRACK!
Masters ducks the shot and the chair crashes against the ringpost. Masters begins to sprint around the ring and Wood gives chase, a maniacal glint in his eye....

HE: Someone needs to get that weapon off of him....

Masters rolls into the ring and he dives through Jack Hurst's legs and out the other side as Wood climbs in and runs after him....

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!

HE: He ran straight into it...

There are mixed reactions as Jack Hurst lifts Wood onto his shoulders and then drills him with the vicious punt right to the stomach. Robin Reborn hauls himself onto the top rope and launches....

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

HE: Wood's done for...

HA: He has been completely and utterly manipulated once again....

Reborn lands down across the prone form of Liam Wood and makes the cover...
...........3!

HA: This damn sure doesn't feel right....

HE: The Red Arrows retain once again........Liam Wood implodes once more......

HA: This has Jones written all over it.....the Masters interruption, the Cutler interference.....Liam Wood and Thunder just got screwed out of the tag team championships....

Hurst and Reborn are in the ring celebrating their victory as the camera pans to Thunder amid the wreckage of the announce table. Mike Masters is grinning and taunting the fans as he struts back up the ramp and exits into the backstage area.

HE: Even when Wood and Thunder were on the same page it wasn't enough....Liam Wood is cursed and the only way to lift that curse is for him to give in to his urge to destroy everything in his path....

HA: I don't believe that is the answer...

HE: Then what is? He's tried everything else.....nothing but that is going to work for him....

Reborn and Hurst high five and hold their championships in the air as three masked men flood the ring and attack them, sparking a huge amount of boos from the audience.

HA: Another damn mugging from this pack of wild animals....

HE: The Forgotten sending out another message......these guys are so unpredictable...

Reborn and Hurst try and fight them off and put up a great resistance but the numbers game allows The Forgotten to take control. They pummel Hurst in the corner and then they take Reborn to the ground and connect with brutal kicks and stomps.

HA: This needs to stop...the agenda of these men is unknown but they leave devastation wherever they go....

HE: They want change, a revolution and I guess they see the tag team championships as a good way to start....

HA: The Red Arrows are being battered here......

They begin to drag Reborn back to his feet and prepare to whip him off the ropes when the crowd goes wild. Terrance Kray bursts through the curtain and rushes down to the ring, a steel chair in his hand....

HA: Kray was a victim of The Forgotten just two weeks ago......6CW is fighting back....

Kray swings the chair like a madman and all three members of The Forgotten flee the ring before they feel the force of the weapon. The crowd are cheering and chanting Kray's name as he points the chair at the retreating assailants...

HE: I guess The Forgotten got a little message of their own right there...

HA: There is only so many times they can interfere in matches and attack members of this roster before there is an uprising......I don't know who these men are but they better believe that they have a fight on their hands now....

The Forgotten members regroup in the aisleway and stare back at the ring as Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn join Terrance Kray. The six men continue to stare at one another as the scene fades out and we head backstage.

Match result: Red Arrows via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 48 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:49 pm

*Christy James is backstage with Buck Riggins by her side, mic in hand and ready to talk

CJ: I'm backstage with Buck Riggins as he looks towards a huge match against the former Champ Max Adamson. Buck, quite the test tonight?

BR: Question or a statement, m'lady?

CJ: Bit of both, Buck.

BR: Either way, I hope you're right. This place ain't bout making chums and having fun, I told you all many times, Buck comes to fight.

CJ: Not only do you face off against Max, but you get to tag with World superstar Anthony Grace. Is that exciting?

BR: I ain't seen none of his flicks but I guess this is why I'm in the big place and y'all call it the big time. Grace, Adamson, they certainly get bums on them seats

"Cut the cr*p, Christy."

*The camera cuts to the side to see Jonathan Daniels as the man who interrupted the interview.

CJ: Excuse me?

*Daniels stands directly in front of Riggins and stares at him as he speaks

JD: This lump needs to worry about one man tonight, and he's standing right here.

*Riggins rises up a little higher on his feet

BR: Wanna talk cutting cr*p, do ya Daniels? How about a stick my foot so far up your a*se you split in half right down the damn middle!

*Christy backs away as the two square up

JD: I don't fight pond scum like you for free. I'll shut that hick mouth of yours in that ring, you can leave the chicken sh*t back here.

*Daniels laughs and walks away, leaving Riggins staring a hole in his back as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:51 pm

(The Red Arrows are backstage after their tag victory but neither man looks happy as Tim Allen approaches)

TA: Jack, Robin another successful defence for the Tag champions. You have defeated all comers over the past 9 months. What is next for the Red Arrows?

(Reborn darts a glare at Allen)

JH: I think it is plainly obvious what we want next Timothy, who we want next..

(Reborn interjects)

RR: You wanna hide your identities, thinking you all gangsta. You aint nuthin but little boys playin throwing round riddles like this an episode of Batman

You aint foolin nobody. You sure as hell aint frightening no one

You wanna make a name for yo selves?

You wanna make a statement?

We aint hidin. You know where to find us. Come bring it!!

TA: Is that a challenge?

RR: Damn straight

JH: We don’t need to prove anything to anyone Mr Allen, our CV highlights our successes for all to see; but this isn’t about saving face. The Forgotten have crossed a line

They wanted to make a statement well the Tag Champions have heard you loud and clear and now it’s time for us to articulate our reply in the only way we know how

RR: By kickin yo asses all over Wembley Stadium

(Hurst smiles)

JH: We don’t care which two you pick; Tweedle-dee, Tweedle-dum, you can send the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire cat for all we care. But after Night of Glory one thing is clear, you will be Forgotten forever

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:57 pm

*Thunder is sat on his haunches against a wall in the corridors, clearly he is in a lot of pain. Footsteps can be heard approaching him and before they arrive he speaks...

T: Speak now or forever hold your peace vile demons of the night.

"Always with the babble, no wonder you're just the sidekick..."

*Thunder turns his head and the camera follows to see Jax Cutler standing a step behind the figure of Michael Hathaway.

T: Oh look, Team Rocket have arrived...you boys not satisfied with the job you just did on me?. Where's Meowth?

MH: So much babble, so little success. Just like the kooky bridesmaid who no one can understand why she's always single, you'll forever be in the background away from the grand stage.....sure you can run that mouth but you just got a glimpse of your future if you choose to persist...

T: Are you saying Jax and I should marry? We Gallifreyans don't really do arranged marriage.

*Hathaway turns to Cutler

MH: This is why I would beg you reconsider this offer. The man isn't worth your time, Jax, he'd rather battle cards than fight Jax Cutler in the ring.

*Thunder stands, his interest piqued

T: Little Jax wants to fight, does he?

*Cutler remains unmoved as Hathaway turns back to Thunder

MH: Mr Cutler here is giving you an opportunity. Lets say he is sick of watching you steal a living just sitting in Liam Wood's shadow. Wood already has one dog at home, he doesn't need you as his b*tch too.

T: Yeah, yeah, enough of the puppet act.

*Thunder steps around Hathaway and looks into Cutler's eyes, albeit from a little below.

T: You save that talking for the ring, big guy.

*Cutler gives a grin but nothing more in reaction.

T: Keep smiling. Let everyone see those pearly whites. Come Night of Glory you'll be finding them alongside the sweetcorn you ate the night before.

*Now Cutler cracks his neck and stands over Thunder ready to fight. Hathaway, as ever, retains his calming influence

MH: Not here, not now....enough damage has been done tonight, you want something left to feast on at Night of Glory...

*He pats him on the chest a few times and pulls him away to leave.

MH: Keep talking, kid, cos when I let Cutler go you won't be so chipper.

*Cutler and Hathaway walk away

T: Team Rocket blasting off again...

*The scene fades as Thunder slides back down the wall, grimacing, and sits again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:03 pm

Match 5
Max Adamson/Jonathan Daniels vs. Anthony Grace/Buck Riggins

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, next up we have a match between two sets of men who have found themselves dragged in to very personal battles over the past few weeks!

HE: That's right Brother, this should be a great match and one that the fans will have been waiting for!

The camera pans around the arena showing a packed venue as a huge procession of gold pyro blast off and “Perfection” rips through the air causing boo's from the audience. Jonathan Daniels walks out looking around the arena and laughing to himself at the crowd's reaction before making his way down to the ring. Once on the apron Daniels tells a camera man to come close, pointing at his t-shirt which reads “I am perfect” before telling the fans at home to not forget that 'fact'.

HE: I love it! Daniels isn't here to win fans, he's here to win matches and with his partner tonight he's in a good position to do just that!

HA: I hate to agree because Daniels is showing no respect to the fans but the combination of him and Max Adamson is a scary thought!

HE: Speak of the devil!

The boos are quickly replaced by a mixed reaction from the fans as Radioactive fills the air and the former 6CW World Champion Max Adamson walks out on to the stage with a focussed look on his face.

HE: Adamson looks ready for war here tonight as he gets to face the man he will face at Night of Glory in a month’s time!

Max reaches the ringside area and slowly walks around it until he sees a young fan with an Anthony Grace poster, to the disgust of most of the crowd he pulls it out of the fans hands and rips it in two before throwing the pieces back in to the crowd. A section of the crowd still cheer!

HA: I can't believe some of the fans are condoning Adamson's actions here tonight!

HE: It just goes to show how split this crowd is when it comes to Anthony Grace...since day one he has been loved by some and hated by others and as time has gone on that hasn't changed!

As Adamson climbs in to the ring the boo's disappear to be replaced by cheers as a voice can be heard

“MY NAME IS BUCK AND I DON'T GIVE A...”

The crowd participate ending the sentence for Buck Riggins as the UK Champion makes his way out on to the stage. He removes his cowboy hat and tips it to the crowd before putting it back on his head and walking down towards the ring, as he reaches the ring he walks to the young Grace fan and places the hat on his head causing the young boy to give off a massive smile.

HA: Now that's what I like to see! What a good role model for the fans here tonight...

HE: Did you hear his entrance? I don't get how giving a hat to a child makes up for his vulgar use of the English language!

Before Harold can answer the fans give off a huge battling mixed reaction as Amazing Grace is played through the sound system and the Hollywood A-Lister makes his way out on to the 6CW stage.

CROWD: WE LOVE GRACE! / SHUT THE HELL UP!

As the crowd chant Grace walks down to the ringside area and crosses his chest religiously before making his way to the young boy who is now proudly wearing Buck Riggin's hat. As he reaches the young boy he shakes his hand but then the boo's quickly rain down.

HE: Now that is how you start a match!

The replay shows as Grace reaches the boy that Max Adamson charges in flooring the Hollywood star with a big clothesline that leaves him groggy before Max picks him up throwing him in to the ring steps. The ref quickly gets

control of the match getting Max to get to his corner where he tells Daniel's to get on the apron.

HA: It looks like we're going to start this match with Riggins and Adamson...

HE: I don't think that's what Adamson wants

As Riggins stands in his corner ready for the match to start Max Adamson shakes his head and points at Grace who is now back on the apron, beckoning for him to get in the ring with him, Grace pauses for a second before obliging, as he does he and Riggins bump fists.

HA: Anthony Grace is showing that he's a fighter despite the claims that he's only here because of his movie career! What a brave move by this man here!

HE: He's not brave...this is stupid, he's just been hurt and now he's giving up on a chance to rest? That's stupid!

The bell finally rings as Adamson and Grace begin to slowly circle the ring, Grace rubs his ribs and shows sign of pain before attempting to lock up with his future N.O.G opponent. To the disgust of the fans Adamson stops the attempt hitting a knee to the ribs of Grace before throwing him in to the turnbuckle and offloading with big rights and lefts again focusing on the already hurt body of Anthony Grace.

HA: Grace needs to get out of that corner before some real damage is done!

Adamson backs away for a second before charging in with a Kevin Nash style side knee once again to the body of Grace. Adamson once again backs off and looks for another...

HA: That's it! Just what he needed!

As Adamson charges in Grace is able to reverse with a back elbow before following in with a few more lefts and rights of his own before ducking a swinging right hand from Adamson before locking his arms around the waist and hitting a brilliant German suplex in to the turnbuckle causing both men to stay down for a few moments.

HE: Oh god! Both men are really showing just how personal this is!

HA: I have to agree, we've only just started and both men have already put their bodies on the line

Grace stirs first pulling himself up before pulling Adamson to a standing position and pushing him back in to the turnbuckle, the majority of the fans then count along as Grace climbs to the second rope landing hard punches

Crowd: ...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...

The crowd are cut off as Max shows his amazing strength picking Grace up and charging across the ring with him in to the opposite corner causing Grace's already hurt body to get crushed between the turnbuckle and Adamson

HA: That has taken the air out of Grace and as we know, the harder it is to breath, the harder it is to fight!

HE: This is a masterclass on how to control a match by Adamson!

Adamson quickly pulls Grace in to a seated position on the turnbuckle before attempting to join him only for Grace to fight back causing Adamson to fall back to the mat leaving Grace high above him

HE: FALL FROM GRACE!

HE: NO! The legs were up!

The replay shows Anthony Grace looking for his moonsault only for Adamson to get the knee's up driving them in to the torso of Grace who rolls away in pain. Adamson then begins to drag himself across the ring before making the cover

...ONE…...TWO…......THR-

NO!

Grace manages to kick out to the shock of Adamson who quickly goes on the offence only for Grace to begin another fight back with quick jabs, Adamson then attempts a kick to the gut but once again Grace is able to catch the boot pulling in Adamson and hitting a fisherman style suplex and bridging for the pin

...ONE…...TWO

...BROKEN UP!

The crowd boo as Jonathan Daniels charges in to the ring landing a sick boot to the ribs of the bridging Grace causing the pin to be broken. Grace is able to get up first as Riggins shouts for the tag, on the other side of the ring Adamson is also up and able to reach across making the tag to Daniels

HE: Here comes Daniels!

HA: Here comes Riggins!

Both men meet in the middle of the ring and begin to trade punches, neither giving an inch to the other, Daniels takes control at first but is cut off by Riggins who ducks a haymaker and returns with a spinning lariat that causing Daniels to turn around allowing Riggins to hit a big belly to back suplex in the middle of the ring. Riggins gets to his feet quickly and pulls Daniels up once

again, this time though Daniels is ready and blocks a punch from Riggins landing a kick to the gut that doubles Riggins over

HE: Daniels looking for the Jack Hammer!

HA: No! Buck Tooth Blast!

The fans cheer as Riggins is able to drop out of the stalling Jack Hammer and is able to bring Daniels down with the X-Factor before making the cover

...ONE...TWO...NO!

HE: Adamson repaying the favour and making the save for Daniels there!

HA: Grace has seen enough!

Grace runs in and is able to throw an unsuspecting Adamson from the ring before joining him on the outside as the pair begin to trade blows, Adamson lands a shot to Grace's ribs but Grace is able to fight through landing a snap suplex on the outside before looking for another, this time though Adamson blocks the attempt instead delivering one of his own in to the ring apron that causes Grace to fold up and roll towards the ring barrier.

HA: Grace is taking the fight to Max here tonight but that cheap attack by Adamson at the start of the match has really affected him!

HE: Adamson is a tactical genius! He's got Grace exactly where he wants him

The ref is forced to leave the ring to break up the outside brawl between Grace and Adamson as Riggins continue to fight with Daniels in the ring

HA: The Riggins Rampage...this one is done!

The replay shows Buck hitting his lariat finisher to Daniels in the middle of the ring before making the cover only to see that the ref was not in the ring at the time. Riggins quickly gets the ref's attention before turning back to Daniels who slowly pulls himself up from the ground before stumbling in to the middle of the ring. The fans cheer as Riggins stalks the groggy superstar

HA: The team of Jonathan Daniels and Max Adamson has done surprisingly well together but I feel like Riggins is about to put this one to bed!

HE: Don't turn around Jonathan!

HA: Oh my god! What an impact! He has to be broken in two!

The fans are stunned as Riggins lies in a broken heap in the ring after an amazing team reversal by Adamson and Daniels. The replay shows as Riggings runs in for a second Riggins Rampage only for Daniels to react quickly flipping the United Kingdom Champion over with a back drop. As

Riggings flips he somehow manages to land on his feet but is quickly taken out as Max Adamson charges in goring him out of his boots.

….........ONE

…..................TWO

…........................THREE!

Boo's ring around the arena as Daniels remains stood over Buck Riggins as he tries to catch his breath. Daniels laughs as the boo's get louder, placing a foot on the chest of Riggins.

HE: What a team! You cannot tell me that they didn't deserve this win!

HA: They're two skilled young men but some of the stuff they did to win was-

Harold is quickly cut off as the camera cuts to Grace picking himself up off the ground after his collision with the ring apron and the constant attacks to the ribs from Adamson.

HA: Oh god...it looks like Adamson isn't done with Anthony Grace...we need security down here now!

HE: Too late!

The crowd give off a huge mixed reaction as Adamson charges forward, this time delivering a huge Gore that sends Grace and himself through the ringside barrier. After a few moments he pulls himself up, pushing away the 6CW staff trying to check on him and Grace. As Adamson reaches the stage he takes a look back before mocking the C.O.Gs in the crowd and exiting.

HA: Max Adamson showing once again that he will do anything to get the win...

HE: You say that like it's a bad thing!

Match result: Jonathan Daniels/Max Adamson via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes; 55 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:06 pm

(Daniel Magnusson is in his office when there is a knock at the door; he lifts his head wearily as the door is pushed open. Magnusson’s face screws into a scowl as Charles Kramer enters)

DM: I didn’t say enter

(Kramer smiles)

CK: I’m not the kind of man who waits to be invited Daniel. Surely you know that about me by now

DM: And I’m not the kind of man who gives in without a fight Charles. I know you know that about me

CK: Why are you so resistant to change Daniel? Progress is a natural step; capital growth is not ugly. People shouldn’t shy away from wanting to better themselves financially.Money makes the world go round Daniel. Why are you so hell bent on preventing that? This doesn’t harm you. This is win/win

(Magnusson stands)

DM: Oh you’re such a man of the people. You really think people don’t see the game you are trying to pull

You want to squeeze everything out of this company until there is nothing left and then you can move onto the next money spinning opportunity. You don’t care about the long term prospects of 6CW in the same way you don’t give a rat’s ass about Grace and what he does after he retires. You’ll have another cash cow lined up; Grace is just a means to an end. I see that now

I stand back and let you pull the strings of my General Manager, watch my bank balance grow, turn a blind eye?

CK: All parties will be compensated for their co-operation

DM: And then what?

CK: Then you and Mrs Magnusson can retire on a tropical beach somewhere, what do you care about 6CW. Somebody else will take it over, but if not, hey it dies, so what, there’s other wrestling companies out there

What’s so important about this one?

DM: You will see you sorry son of a bitch. This company is not for sale. I am not for sale. You will not get what you want

(Kramer smiles)

CK: This happens with or without you Daniel. Remember that. You made your choice

DM: The only way I am leaving 6CW is in a wooden box!

(The scene ends with Kramer smiling evilly)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:09 pm

(Wood is furious backstage after the defeat in the tag match)

LW: Every time!!

(Wood swings a baseball bat and smashes a mirror)

???:Ooh, seven years bad luck. Not something somebody in your position can afford

(Wood looks up and is faced by Mr Jones. The Viper reaches down and picks up the baseball bat from the floor. Jones smiles)

MJ: Can you feel the anger rising in you. The desperation, the knowing that you can’t control it. The fury consumes your every being. Don’t fight it Liam, don’t be afraid of the power you wield. It is only your FEAR that is holding you back

(Wood attempts to smile)

LW: Afraid…………..Of Masters??

MJ: Of what he represents

LW: He has achieved nothing. I am twice the wrestler he is

MJ: But yet you are the one who continues to fail. Why is that Liam? What seperates the two of you. What does he have that you don’t?

(Wood shouts angrily)

LW: NOTHING!!

I am a former EWF champion. I have the fans on my side, my friends, my…………

MJ: All these things that hold you back, that stop you being the man you need to be

I am not here to tell you what to do Liam. You know that, you can feel it

LW: I want Masters, at Night of Glory. I will show the world who the better man is

I will show the world the kind of man Liam Wood is

(Mr Jones is smiling as the camera fades and Wood turns to look at his reflection in the shattered mirror)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:17 pm

Match 6
Keith Leone vs Joshua

HA: This next contest pits the two men who will compete for the world championships at Night of Glory....this really is a matchup of great magnitude...

HE: It is and you can bet our two world champions will be in the back watching this with great interest....

HA: Keith Leone gained a huge psychological advantage over the EWF Champion, Vincent Costello, two weeks ago but tonight he faces a much different challenge....

HE: Nobody has come close to defeating Joshua in singles competition....we still arent sure if this man can be hurt...

HA: GazzyD did his very best to hurt the monster two weeks ago by delivering "deep impact" from the stage to the floor below....I actually think the 6CW Champion may have dented the armour of the beast for the first time ever...

HE: Well we'll find out tonight won't we...

The lights dim and the crowd go ballistic as "Limowreck" roars through the speakers. Pyros explode into the air as the hooded form of Keith Leone makes his way out onto the stage. He slowly unzips his jacket and stares around at the excited crowd...

HA: Keith Leone hasn't been to the top of the mountain in 6CW since 2012 but in just a few weeks time he could find himself back in the big time....two weeks ago he showed that he is still more than capable of defeating anybody in the world....

HE: But when the world championship is on the line you can guarantee that Vincent Costello is a different animal....I don't doubt Leone, it would be foolish to do so, but Costello becomes something else when he is defending his most prized possession.....I believe Leone will need to produce a career-best performance to walk out of Night of Glory as the EWF Champion....

Leone makes his way down the ramp and then he slides under the bottom rope. The fans are chanting his name and making their voices heard as he paces the ring, waiting for the arrival of his opponent...

HA: So many people wrote Keith Leone off after his defeat to JJ Johnson last September but since returning to 6CW in February he has proven that he still has so much to offer....I truly believe Leone is reaching the same peak that made him a megastar back in 2011-2012...

HE: That version of Keith Leone was a joy to watch, I don't deny it, but this is a different era now and there are many different challenges for him to face...

HA: Leone won't back down from any of them....he knows what is in front of him tonight but he won't shirk it, not a chance.....he's faced monsters before...

HE: Maybe so but I don't think he has ever faced anyone like Joshua....

Leone stands still in the middle of the ring and then all the lights go down, drawing boos and screams from the audience. The steady beat of a heart begins to pulse through the airwaves, a red light throbs each time the heart beats....

HA: There may have never been a more formidable challenge to the 6CW Championship than the one that GazzyD is facing in Joshua.....the threat this man poses is very reminiscent of one I remember back in 2009....

HE: I know what you mean and I see a similar vibe from Joshua that we all felt when Median was around but at the same time I think Joshua brings more of a monstrous threat to 6CW...

HA: In stature the two men are very different but the violent, unpredictable nature of them both is quite similar....if Joshua can become as destructive and successful as Median then we could be facing a very dark period for this company....

The lights come back up and Joshua is just stepping over the ropes and into the ring. He and Keith Leone square up, Joshua head and shoulders above his foe, and the referee gives his final instructions. The bell sounds to start the contest and Joshua delivers a huge two handed push, sending Leone back into the ropes...

HE: Joshua's power is scary...

HA: But Leone won't be intimidated...

Leone falls back into the ropes but bursts forwards again with a barrage of punches and forearms, putting Joshua on the backfoot. Joshua is rocked onto his heels but then he lands an uppercut that sends Leone flying backwards into the corner...

HE: All it takes is one shot...

Joshua stalks into the corner and aims another big shot at Leone but KL ducks the blow and fires off with three more punches to the head. He grabs Joshua's arm and looks for an Irish whip but Joshua reverses and sends Leone flying to the opposite corner...

HA: Leone has to find a way to combat Joshua....that is the problem most people face when they go up against this man....

Joshua runs towards the corner and looks for a splash but Leone steps aside and sends the big man crashing against the turnbuckle. Leone then runs the opposite ropes and he comes hurtling back with a flying dropkick, the impact of which sends Joshua backwards and through the middle ropes....

HE: I didn't see that coming....

HA: Leone needs to keep at it though, no rests...

Joshua lands out on his feet but wobbles slightly as Leone then dives through the middle ropes and tackles him to the floor, drawing a huge reaction from the crowd. Leone throws his hair from his face and smirks as he grabs Joshua's head and rams it against the security barrier...

HA: Leone is the kind of superstar to find a way to win a match against any opponent....I don't know how he does it but he has an ability....

Leone grabs Joshua's hair and he pulls him back towards the ring, only for Joshua to land a huge hook to the stomach. Leone doubles up and Joshua follows up with an uppercut that sends Leone staggering backwards. Joshua quickly bursts forwards....

*Crowd cheer

HE: That wasn't what Joshua was hoping for....

Leone moves aside and uses Joshua's momentum to push him against the ringpost. Leone then grabs the monster and throws him under the bottom rope. KL climbs onto the apron and he scales the ropes before leaping off....

HA: OH MY...

The crowd groan as Joshua throws his hand up and catches Leone around the throat as he jumps through the air. Joshua stands to fullest height and prepares to lift Leone skywards....

HE: Leone is going for a ride..

Leone jams his foot into Joshua's gut and downs the big man with a crunching double armed DDT...
..........shoulder up!

HA: Leone thought for a second that he had won it...

HE: Joshua is not staying down off a DDT...

Leone gets back up to his feet and he grabs Joshua by the head, pulling him into position for a piledriver. He tries to lift the big man up but Joshua is too big and counters with a big backdrop. Leone gets back up and he rushes forwards but is scooped into a heavy sideslam...

HA: Leone's arms weren't long enough to lift Joshua there.....that is the problem you have when facing this man, so many obstacles to overcome...

Joshua gets back to his feet and he bounces back against the ropes before returning with a big legdrop to the throat of his opponent..................1...................2...............Leone kicks out. Joshua easily pulls Leone up and he suplexes him into the air before just throwing him across the ring...

HE: Leone landed badly on his chest there...Joshua is a beast...

Leone staggers back up and Joshua knocks him down with a clothesline before letting him back up and he wraps both hands around his throat. Joshua then lifts Leone off the floor....

HA: That is a blatant choke, referee....

Leone is kicking his legs and struggling but he can't break the grip of Joshua. The referee delivers a five count and Joshua launches Leone backwards into the turnbuckle as the count reaches four. Joshua follows up with a big splash and then he beckons Leone out and grabs him by the throat again...

HE: Leone's challenge is coming to a short end....GO TO HELL!

Joshua lifts Leone off the floor for the chokeslam but Leone shows his willingness to survive by jabbing his finger right into the eye of the monster. Joshua drops him and staggers away...

HA: Leone is not afraid to get his hands dirty...

Leone quickly stumbles behind Joshua and shows great strength to throw the big man into a German suplex. Leone makes it back to his feet and he turns Joshua into a standing neckbreaker...
.........shoulder up!

HE: Leone needs to try and pour it on.....find a way to make Joshua falter...

Leone gets back up and he delivers a sharp kick to Joshua's face, knocking the big man on his back, and he then heads for the corner. The crowd are cheering as Leone makes his way to the top rope...

HA: Leone taking a big risk here....HERE HE COMES!

Leone takes off through the air and he slams his elbow right down into the heart of Joshua. The crowd are on their feet as Leone gets up and beckons for the big man to stand...

HE: We all know what Leone wants now..

HA: If he can land that superkick then I'm intrigued to see if Joshua can withstand it...CONCUSS KICK!

HE: NO NEED!

Leone dives forward for the superkick but Joshua ducks into it and scoops Leone onto his shoulders before powerbombing him down against the turnbuckle. Leone staggers out and is grounded by a Russian legsweep..................1......................2..................shoulder up.

HA: Leone got knocked for six right there...

Joshua gets back up and he waits for Leone to start clambering up before trying to lock him in a full nelson. Leone sways to the side and desperately tries to get free...

HE: If Joshua can lock this in then Leone is in serious trouble...

Leone manages to drop down on his backside and he wriggles to the side before taking Joshua to the floor with a drop toe hold. Leone quickly scrambles back up and he grabs Joshua's legs....

HA: Leone wants a sharpshooter...

HE: There is no way....

Joshua thrashes from side to side and then kicks out with both feet, sending Leone flying back into the corner. Joshua gets back up and throws caution to the wind as he darts at Leone and launches forwards....

Crowd: OOOOOOOO!

HA: Monster or not, that will hurt...

Leone rolls to safety and Joshua goes through the middle ropes, colliding with the ringpost. Leone grabs the big man's trousers and pulls him down.......................1...........................2................Joshua pushes his shoulder off the mat!

HA: Joshua kicked out but he is dazed....the impact of the ringpost and the injuries he sustained two weeks ago are taking their toll....is the beast wounded?

Leone gets up and he listens to the roar of the crowd before kicking Joshua in the stomach. He smirks as he pulls his opponent forwards and then succeeds in wrapping his hands under....

HA: He got the piledriver...

Leone pops Joshua on his head and he makes the cover again.............1...............2.............Joshua kicks out again. Leone gets to his feet and he motions for his foe to stand before lifting him up...

HE: No way....

HA: TOMBSTONE!

Joshua manages to wriggle off the back and he pushes Leone off the ropes. Joshua looks for a big boot on the comeback but Leone ducks it and then lands a brilliant powerslam as Joshua spins around...

HA: This is why Keith Leone is such a successful competitor....no matter the challenge he always rises to the occasion!

Leone stumbles back up and rests against the ropes. His chest heaves in and out as he waits for Joshua to stand up and then he jumps towards him...

HA: CONCUSS...

Joshua catches Leone's foot this time and he spins him around before nailing a huge uppercut, sending Leone sprawling across the deck. Joshua then charges into Leone with a brutal knee to the temple, sending KL through the ropes and onto the apron...

HE: Even when you think you have him, you don't....

HA: What does it take to keep this man at bay?

Joshua reaches through the ropes and grabs Leone's hair before dragging him back through. Leone's legs are elevated on the ropes....

HE: Leone is in trouble now......GIFT FROM MCCOY!

The crowd wince as Leone is crushed on top of his head by the hangman's DDT. Joshua kneels over him for a moment, staring into the eyes of his opponent, and then he gets up and makes his way to the corner. The crowd are expectant as Joshua reaches the top...

HA: If this lands then it is lights out.....Leone is prone...

HE: DUMBSTRUCK!

The flashbulbs go off as Joshua shows amazing grace to launch himself through the air. He gains unreal hangtime and then hurtles down towards Leone...

HA: Nobody home....

Leone somehow pulls himself out of the firing line and Joshua's head thunders into the canvass with huge impact. Leone is hurting but he manages to pull himself up and then he makes his move towards the monster...

HA: CONCUSS KICK....HE GOT IT!

The cheers ring all around Wembley Arena as Leone jumps forward and he cracks his foot right on the jawline of Joshua, sending the monster down on his back....
........3!

HA: Keith Leone just defeated....

HE: NO!

*Crowd boo

HA: Dammit....

The count is at two when Vincent Costello runs down the ramp and he pulls the referee out of the ring. The official is spun around and loses his bearings as Costello quickly rolls into the ring...

HA: This is a bloody mugging...WHAT IS THAT?!

The boos from the crowd are deafening as Costello smashes the EWF Championship right into Leone's head and then he rolls out the opposite side. The referee is back on his feet and he looks extremely confused by what just happened...

HE: The referee didn't see Costello grab him....he's really baffled...

HA: Meanwhile Keith Leone has been laid out...

Costello is laughing at the reception of the crowd as the referee clambers back into the ring. Keith Leone, bleeding from the side of his head, stumbles back up and walks straight into Joshua...

HE: GO TO HELL!

HA: This was a damn set up....Costello cost Leone this match...

HE: We don't know that the superkick would have got the job done....

Joshua thunders Leone down into the canvass with the brutal chokeslam....................1..........................2...............3!

HE: Joshua picks up a colossal win.....GazzyD better start worrying...

HA: There was enough here tonight to see flaws....GazzyD will have been very interested watching that...

HE: Flaws or not, Joshua got the job done...

HA: Because of Costello's interference....I am going on record now and telling you that GazzyD has hurt this monster and he is struggling to heal...

The referee points at Joshua and declares him the winner as the heart beat pulses through the speakers. The "Puppet Master" looks down at Leone and then backs away and climbs from the ring. The monster sways very slightly as he lands on the hard flooring....

HA: I think there is a concussion there....

HE: You are reading way too much into this...

HA: Joshua has suffered serious head trauma at every show for the last six weeks....I don't care how much of a monster he is, these blows are taking their toll on him...

Joshua makes his way up the ramp as all eyes turn back to the ring. Vincent Costello has rolled inside and he chases the referee away before fixing his gaze upon Keith Leone.

HA: You've done enough damage, Vince...

HE: Nobody controls Costello's Law...

HA: Like a goddamn shark in the water, he smells the blood...

HE: Leone needs to know that despite his win two weeks ago he is still dealing with the most dominant world champion of all time....THERE YOU GO!

Costello lays the EWF belt on the floor, underneath the head of Leone, and then he runs off the ropes and returns with a sickening "kerb stomp", drilling Leone's face down into the championship. The crowd's boos grow louder as Costello picks the belt back up and poses with it..

HA: Vincent Costello may have evened the score with Keith Leone right now but there is still a month to go until these men collide at Night of Glory...

HE: But now Leone knows, if he hadn't realised before, that every time he scores a point there is going to be a retaliatory strike....Vincent Costello does not let anyone score off of him...

HA: Costello has struck tonight but now he needs to focus elsewhere because there is still the small matter of this evening's main event and his clash with the 6CW Champion, GazzyD...

Costello continues to goad the crowd as he stands over Leone before finally shouldering his championship belt and leaving the ring. Leone's blood is shown staining the canvass before the action goes backstage.

Match result: Joshua via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes; 47 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:23 pm

(Timothy Allen is standing by backstage. He readies himself and then talks confidently into the camera)

TA: Folks, at the last show we saw something that certainly wasn't sanctioned by 6CW or any moral human being. JJ Johnson, after visiting his sick wife in hospital, was brutally attacked by Lex Hart on the steps of the building. Tonight, the two men face off in a tag match that could be one of the most anger-filled 6CW has seen for a long time. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome......JJ Johnson.

(Johnson comes in from the side of the screen and nods at Allen respectfully)

TA: JJ.....one cannot imagine what is going through you head right now. So how about you tell us all how you are feeling?

(Johnson grits his teeth and stares at the ceiling. He then looks deep into the camera and starts speaking)

JJ: You know, I feel like a fool. A damn fool. That little sneak attack was something I should have been expecting. The only time Hart has any guts is when he is beating people when their back is turned. It's the only way he knows.....Hell, he has built his bullsh*t career out of it. But his intention of getting some judge to step in and put him away before I get my hands on him ain't goin' to work......

TA: So you aren't going to press charges?

JJ: No way. Ain't going to happen. As much as I respect the law of the land, when it comes to righting wrongs against me, it can only happen one way. And that is with me beating the crap out of the rule breaker.

TA: Are you ready to face Lex tonight and right that wrong?

JJ: No disrespect to the Wembley crowd here tonight Timothy, but JJ Johnson is not going to knock Lex Hart the hell out on an episode of Anarchy. No, he is going to have a preview of what is going to come his way.

(Johnson looks at the camera and it zooms into his face)

JJ: Only one match is suitable for what is coming your way Lex and only one event is suitable to showcase it. No Holds Barred at Night of Glory......

(The crowd in the arena cheer as JJ continues)

JJ: I don't care if 6CW choose not to sanction it. I am done playing games and this problem called Lex Hart finishes then. By the time I am done with him, he is gonna wish he stayed away. I will finish him and I will finish it at Night of Glory.......

(JJ looks at Allen and then back at the camera making sure his words sink in)

JJ: The countdown is on......Tick......Tock!

(Johnson snarls at the camera before walking out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:27 pm

Match 7
Lex Hart/Perfect Jack vs. JJ Johnson/Dicey Reilly

HA: We've got HUGE tag team action up next for you here at Anarchy, my god what a match-up this one promises to be.

HE: It sure does Harold, four of 6CW's biggest-name competitors involved.

HA: They are embroiled in two bitter, brutal feuds--two 6CW originals in Perfect Jack and Dicey Reilly, while JJ Johnson and Lex Hart have spent the last two months beating the living crap out of each other.

HE: I can't imagine for one second that it will be any different tonight, there is far too much hatred involved for this match to go smoothly.

"Born to Fight" booms out to an explosive reception from the 6CW faithful. Dicey pumps his fist into the air as he walks down the ramp. He slaps the outstretched hands of his fans before pulling himself onto the apron and stepping through the ropes. Reilly stands waiting for the arrival of his tag partner, and opponents.

HA: I tell you what brother, if there was one person I wouldn't want to be in a fist fight with, it's Dicey. He is a street fighter, a brawler. That doesn't suit Perfect Jack.

HE: Yes Harold, but this is wrestling, not a pub fight. Jack can wrestle rings around Dicey.

"Remember the name" hits and the crowd's loud cheering continue as JJ Johnson strides out onto the stage. There is none of the usual showmanship from JJ as he storms down the ramp, sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. He slaps hands with Dicey and they stand waiting.

HA: I have never seen JJ Johnson like this before. There is none of his bravado; Lex Hart has turned this into a war with JJ.

HE: JJ is blinded by anger and hatred, and Lex Hart has taken advantage of that on numerous occasions already. Johnson needs to stop letting the red mist descend upon him if he wants to exact any kind of revenge on Hart.

"Perfection" plays out and the crowd descend into boos as Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage confidently. He slowly walks down the ramp, smirking at Dicey; he then climbs up the steel steps and into the ring. Reilly glares at Jack who is leaning against the ropes in the corner.

HE: Look at Perfect Jack, cool and composed. You really think a nutcase drunkard like Reilly can beat him?

HA: I think that if Jack tries to fight with Dicey, that is exactly what will happen.

Finally, "Be Myself" blares out of the speakers and the fans greet it with furious booing. Lex Hart and Miss Jessica appear onto the stage as red and pink pyros shoot off above them. Hart smirks and takes Jessica's arm in his as he starts to confidently walk down the aisle.

HE: You have to think that this is a brave, brave move from Lex Hart bringing Miss Jessica out here considering the bad blood in the feud between him and JJ. We've already seen Brandi hurt accidentally by Hart.

HA: Henry you must be kidding me! That was a deliberate move by Hart, and you know it. And you know that JJ would never, ever stoop to the level that Hart has to get an advantage.

HE: No, JJ will just throw people through windows, that's perfectly fine.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lex Hart starts off in the ring up against his old tag team partner, Dicey Reilly. The pair lock-up and Hart locks in a side armbar hold on the Irishman. Reilly quickly throws Hart down to the mat with a hip toss. Lex rolls to his feet and Dicey stops him in his tracks with a clubbing right-handed blow, Hart stays on his feet but stumbles back and Dicey drives another hard fist down into the top of Lex's head. He hits the mat but rolls quickly to his feet; Dicey boots him in the stomach and then plants Lex's head into the mat with a DDT.

HA: Talk about the rivalry between Lex and JJ, and Dicey and Perfect Jack, let's not forget the history between Hart and Reilly.

HE: Both Lex and Perfect Jack have now turned their back on Dicey, I think that shows he is clearly the problem in these tag teams, rather than his partner.

HA: Or it shows he's worked alongside two men with huge egos who can't bear to share the spotlight.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Dicey lifts Lex up by the head, and then hits him with a head-butt. Reilly follows that up with a European Uppercut and Lex falls into the ropes.

Dicey pummels away at Lex's body with some punches before grabbing the Canadian by the waist and slinging him down into the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. Dicey makes the cover again.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Reilly allows Lex up to his feet; he then hits a knee to the stomach. Reilly lifts Lex into the air for a Brainbuster, but Hart frees himself. He dropkicks Dicey in the back, sending him into the corner. Hart then runs in, hitting a vicious running knee to the bottom of Reilly's spine. He then grabs him by the waist, hitting a bridging German suplex.

HE: Tremendous counter-wrestling from Lex Hart, exactly what we expect from him.

HA: Yeah, that and cowardly attacks on an innocent woman.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Hart drags Reilly up to his feet in a front facelock; he then smashes a knee into the face. Hart then presses Reilly into the air, dropping him down into the mat with a suplex. Hart keeps the hold applied, rolling to his feet and nailing a 2nd suplex. Lex drags up Dicey, and hits the third suplex, floating into the pinfall predicament.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Reilly drives the shoulder up. Lex starts stomping away on the head of the Irishman who rolls back into the corner. Hart stands Dicey up, before running in and connecting with a spinning wheel kick. Dicey collapses to the mat, Lex leaps from the bottom rope to the middle and then top before springing back and nailing a moonsault. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Lex allows Reilly to his feet, he then goes for a superkick but Reilly blocks, and he spins Lex around and takes him down with a clothesline. Hart rolls to his feet and Reilly levels him with a big boot to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Reilly lifts Lex to his feet, he goes for a swinging neckbreaker and it connects. Reilly goes to make the tag to JJ and the crowd pop. However, they quickly descend into boos as Hart scurries back and tags in Perfect Jack.

JJ smirks; he grabs Jack and throws him into the ring by the head. Jack rolls to his feet, and JJ knocks him down with a running lariat. Perfect Jack rolls up; JJ lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a fireman's carry lift into a spinning side slam.

HA: He couldn't get at Lex, so Perfect Jack is taking the punishment!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Jack forces the shoulder up, JJ Johnson lifts up Perfect Jack and fires in a series of punches, a left jab, a right hook, a left hook and finally a right uppercut which knocks Perfect Jack into the ropes. JJ Irish whips him across the ring, connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Jack rolls up; JJ kicks him in the gut...

HA: Powerbomb...and another!

HE: That's some impressive power from Johnson.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perfect Jack kicks out; JJ Johnson rolls him onto his front and then drives a series of knees into the back. JJ locks in a full nelson hold, bring Jack to his feet and going for a dragon suplex but Jack spins out of the hold, grabbing JJ by the waist and throwing him down with a belly to back suplex, bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

JJ forces the shoulder up. Perfect Jack locks in an armbar on Johnson, dragging him to his feet and throwing him down with a hip toss. JJ rolls up, Jack snapmares him down to the mat and then quickly runs off the ropes, kicking JJ in the face. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Jack stands waiting for JJ to rise; he then kicks him in the stomach before sending JJ into the mat with a suplex. JJ rolls up; Jack hits an atomic drop, before running the ropes and knocking JJ down with a clothesline.

HE: Jack taking the attack to JJ, I don't know how Reilly will cope with this kind of offence.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Perfect Jack lifts JJ to his feet, he Irish whips him across the ring and leaps into the air for a dropkick, but Johnson holds the ropes and Jack falls to the mat having already attempted the dropkick. JJ runs in, lifting Jack onto his shoulders and nailing a Samoan drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Johnson gets to his feet, he allows Jack up before lifting him onto his shoulders going for an Emerald fusion, but Jack drops down the back. He falls back to the corner and tags in Lex Hart, who somewhat reluctantly steps into the ring.

HA: The moment we've all been waiting for, well all of us apart from perhaps Lex Hart.

HE: Don't be dumb, he's ready to fight!

JJ turns around, Lex tries to escape the ring but Johnson drags him back and pummels away at the head of Hart who falls into the rope. JJ launches Hart out across the ring; he then picks him up and drives him down into the mat with a spinebuster. JJ runs off the ropes, dropping a big elbow down into the chest of Hart. Johnson makes the cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Hart kicks out; JJ drags up Lex and then throws him down with a snap suplex. Lex gets to his feet, throws a wild clothesline that JJ ducks easily, he hits a jawbreaker and follows that up with an overhead belly to belly suplex!

Ref: 1..................2....................Perfect Jack breaks the pin!

Dicey Reilly storms the ring; he grabs Perfect Jack and starts firing away at him with a series of huge punches to the head. Jack falls back into the ropes and Dicey clotheslines him down to the outside.

Reilly steps to the outside; he grabs Jack and throws him viciously into the steel railings. Jack pulls himself up using the railings, Dicey pummels away at the head of the perfect one before running in and going for another clothesline...

HA: Back body drop from Jack, Dicey's in the crowd!

HE: I told you Harold; technical ability always out does a brawler.

HA: This one has descended into chaos, Jack is following Dicey into the crowd.

Jack picks up Dicey, firing in a series of European Uppercuts on the Irishman. He blocks one and then grabs the head of Jack, slamming his head into a seat. He takes a beer from a member of the crowd and drinks from it, before pouring the rest over Jack's head.

Reilly shoves Jack backwards; he topples over a step and falls down. Reilly continues to punch down on the head of Jack, who out of desperation boots at the knee of Reilly before slamming his head into the step continually.

HA: Look at Hart, the little weasel, he's trying to escape from the ring!

HE: Why should he stick around? This match is over...

HA: He's not going to get very far! Suicide dive from JJ into the back of Hart!

JJ sees Hart leaving the ring with Jessica; he dives over the top rope onto Hart who falls forward. The crowd pop as Johnson picks up Hart; firing in a series of huge punches as Lex stumbles back up the ramp as Jessica retreats quickly, screaming.

Johnson continues pummelling away at Lex with punches as they reach the top of the stage. Hart manages to block a punch, and he then digs his thumb into the eye of JJ, temporarily blinding him. Jessica urges Hart to leave with her...

HE: Lex should just get out of there, wait until Night of Glory.

HA: He can't, like JJ, he is blinded by hatred.

Hart smirks as he hits JJ with a couple of big punches that drop him to his knees. Hart then puts his boot onto the back of JJ's head and stomps him down into the top of the ramp. Hart continues stomping down as the camera pans to show Dicey Reilly and Perfect Jack continuing their brawl up into the cheap seats, throwing wild punches at each other from close range.

We return to Hart, who mockingly boots away at JJ who is clutching his head. Hart lifts up Johnson; he knees him in the stomach and then goes to launch him into the titantron.

HA: Reversed!

JJ uses his size advantage to reverse the momentum and launch Hart head-first into the tron. JJ grabs the head of Lex, and continually drives it into the tron, as sparks begin to fly. Jessica is heard begging JJ to stop but he ignores her, continuing to drive Lex's head into the titantron.

Hart stumbles back, blood pouring from his head. JJ lifts Hart onto his shoulders, walking towards the edge of the stage.

HE: Johnson has totally lost it!

HA: He's finally had enough Henry. The blindside attack at the hospital, injuring Brandi, JJ has snapped and wants his revenge now.

HE: He can't do this. He could kill Lex! Get some damn security out here!

HA: Hart is about to get the full VIP experience, Johnson wants to end this right here, right now!

HE: Stop him! Someone stop him!

HA: Jessica! Damn it! Damn her!

Miss Jessica runs up behind JJ, she holds onto the leg of Lex desperately, pulling and clawing.

HE: What bravery from Jessica, she's saving Lex from a life-threatening injury!

JJ is distracted enough to release the hold slightly, and Jessica manages to pull Hart down off his back. Lex stumbles back, slumping down on Jessica, barely able to stand as he staggers back, blood pouring from his head as Jessica tries to escape with him.

Johnson turns and stares down at Hart, slumped against Jessica, as Anarchy goes to a commercial break.

Match result: No contest
Match time: 7 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:33 pm

(Gazzy D is sitting ready in the locker room and holding his ribs slightly. He is grimacing a little and shaking his head. The door suddenly opens and Christy walks in. Gazzy immediately gets up and smiles)

GD: Here to wish me good luck?

(Christy walks over and gives Gazzy a kiss and a hug. We catch sight of Gazzy wincing again but he hides it from Christy)

C: Of course.......but we need to talk.

(Gazzy frowns)

GD: I am going to be in a champion versus champion match in a little while. It's too late to talk me out of it.

(Christy smiles)

C: It wouldn't work.

(Gazzy mirrors the smile and sits down. He winces again and Christy shakes her head when he hurriedly tries to hide the pain from his face)

C: There is no point doing that you know. I am not stupid. I know you are suffering.

(Gazzy lifts his finger to his lips)

GD: Shhhh, walls have ears. Don't mention the word suffering. Some guy I know gets too excited at the sound of it.

(He tries to grin but Christy's face stops him)

C: It isn't funny! I know you are going to do what you want regardless but you just need to listen to this!

(She sighs and sits down next to him)

C: I know you have a lot of pride. And I know you want to be the best champion 6CW has ever had. But don't push yourself too far. You have nothing to prove........to me, to the fans or to yourself. Pride comes before a fall......you know that right?

(Gazzy nods)

GD: Usually crashing down on tables and production equipment in my case.

C: Exactly! So don't put everything on the line in situations you don't need to be in! Being champion has it's perks you know! You can call the shots! Your body can only take so much.........and so can I.

(She sighs again and kisses Gazzy on the forehead)

C: Just think about it ok?

(Gazzy says nothing and only nods. Christy gets up and exits the locker room with Gazzy looking on)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:36 pm

*Perfect Jack is walking backstage clearly showing the effects of the earlier tag match...

PJ: Get me a damn doctor!!! You hear me stage monkeys, I need a damn doctor and I need one now!

*Holding his neck in pain he continues to shout at the stage hand...

PJ: What are you waiting for? Are you deaf and stupid? Maybe you need me to beat some sense into you?!

??: Always the charmer her Jack?

*The live crowd inside the arena bursts into cheers as Dicey Reilly appears...

PJ: Get the hell back Dicey, I'm in need of medical attention here...

DR: Always the victim hey pal... I though you had a bigger set than that!

PJ: You just name the place and the time, as soon as I'm medically cleared to compete again I'll show you exactly why you will always be in my perfect shadow

DR: The old Jack wouldn't give a damn about what doctors said or did... so I guess it's up to me and Bettsie here drag the old Jack back kicking and screaming if we have too!

PJ: Well it's funny you should say that because...

*Perfect Jack stops mid sentence and aims a fierce kick straight between the legs of Dicey Reilly...Out of pure instinct Dicey manages to grab the foot of PJ before it can make contact and then launches himself onto of his rival, both men hit the floor trading rights and lefts, neither man really getting the advantage before a flood of security guards hit the backstage arena pulling the two apart.Dicey held back by at least five men is struggling against them to get back at Jack.Perfect Jack stands the other side of a wall of security guards, wiping blood from his lip he shouts...

PJ: You're gonna pay for this, you hear me!!!!!!

*Dicey just smiles shouting back as security pull him away down the corridor

DR: NIGHT OF GLORY BITCH!!!!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:40 pm

(Daniel Magnusson is sat wearily rubbing eyes when once again there is a knock on the door. Magnuson lets out a huge sigh)

DM: Dean if that’s you I will let you know my decision after the Main Event

(The door is pushed open and in walks Nate Nack’s fiancée Emma. Magnusson appears pleasantly surprised for a second)

DM: Emma? Dean isn’t here, too be honest I haven’t seen him since the start of the show

(Emma smiles briefly, she is dressed in a smart business suit her hair tied into a bun)

E: It’s you I came to see Daniel. I wanted to speak with you before I take this to the police

(Magnusson appears confused)

DM: The police?

E: I am sure you know that I came to see Dean a couple of weeks ago to tell him he needed to find who was to blame for Nate’s accident or else I would be suing 6CW for damages. I don’t want to; you have to understand Daniel but Dean was being so unhelpful. I didn’t know what else to do...Nate is battling through rehabilitation every day and I have no one to blame for his pain. I need to know who did this, someone needs to pay

DM: I empathise with you Emma I truly do and I wish there was something I could do to assist you but as I am sure Dean has said we really don’t know where to turn. All fingers pointed at Tyler Roth but he has a solid alibi, the police even interrogated him for us, it wasn’t him

(Emma has a tear rolling down her cheek)

E: I know it wasn’t Tyler. I know who did it

(Magnusson’s eyes widen)

DM: But how?

(Emma pulls an envelope from her bag and pulls out a DVD)

E: I received this in the post yesterday with a note that just said from a concerned bystander. I have no idea who it came from but its video footage from the car park on that night. It shows exactly who was driving the car….

(Emma walks to the desk in the corner and opens the DVD player as the scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:42 pm

Main Event
Champion versus Champion
Vincent Costello vs GazzyD

The action returns to ringside and the fans are in fine voice. The cameras pan around Wembley Arena and then "Killing in the name of" screams out to deafening boos. Purple pyros explode into the rafters before Vincent Costello makes his entrance...

HA: Main events do not come any bigger than the one we have in store for you right now....world champion versus world champion.....Vincent Costello and GazzyD may be facing huge challenges at Night of Glory but tonight they have the opportunity to prove who is the most dominant champion in 6CW, currently...

HE: That is Vincent Costello, we already know that.....he has been the EWF Champion since July last year and he has defeated all comers....GazzyD is barely in the infancy of his championship reign...

Costello laughs off the reaction of the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. He takes a deep breath and slicks his hair back before climbing onto the apron and unstrapping his championship belt...

HA: This is the second time we've seen Vincent Costello here tonight, let's not forget what he did to Keith Leone earlier this evening...

HE: Nobody is going to forget that in a hurry.....Costello made a statement....

Costello raises his title in the air and parades it around the ring, smiling at the negative reaction he is receiving from the audience. The lights then dim down and silver jets begin to spark up from the stage...

HA: Here is another world champion looking to make a statement....so many people have written GazzyD off over the years but he has made it a habit to defy those disbelievers.....can he do it one more time at Night of Glory?

HE: I know you think he's weakened Joshua in some way but I don't buy it....for once I think GazzyD is facing odds that he really can't overcome....

There is an explosion on the stage and GazzyD launches through a trapdoor, landing in a crouched position. He grins as he stands tall and bounces from one side of the stage to the other, soaking up the immense atmosphere he is being afforded by his adoring fans.

HA: I don't think there has ever been a more popular world champion than GazzyD......Mr 6CW is worshipped by these people...

Gazzy makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans reaching over the barricades, and then he rolls under the bottom rope. He climbs onto the four turnbuckles in turn and poses for the crowd before leaping down to go face to face with Vincent Costello....

HE: What a sight this is.....two world champions primed to go head to head...

HA: This is the elite in professional wrestling right now....this main event is worthy of headlining any pay per view in any company....

Both men raise their world championships in the air before the referee takes the belts and passes them out of the ring. The staredown continues and both superstars trade words as the bell sounds to start the contest...

HA: Time to find out...

Costello grins at Gazzy and then nails him with a quick sucker punch, drawing boos from the crowd. Gazzy staggers towards the ropes but then launches back, crunching his forearm into Costello's jaw. He follows up with rights and lefts before grabbing VC's arm and whips him off the ropes...

HE: Look at that aggression...

Costello hits the ropes and fires back with a huge clothesline, spinning Gazzy inside out. He welcomes him back up and nails right hands before whipping him into the corner. He follows in but Gazzy spins around the ropes and nails a kick over the top, knocking VC back to the centre. Gazzy heads to the top rope and bursts off with a missile dropkick....

1.........2......Costello kicks out!

HA: Quick start to this match......a pace likely to suit the 6CW Champion....

Gazzy pulls Costello up and looks for a suplex but Costello counters into an inside cradle......1........2......shoulder up. They scramble to their feet and Gazzy looks for a roundhouse but Costello ducks and counters with a half nelson suplex....

HE: Gazzy got folded up bad right there....

HA: He landed right on the back of his neck....

1.............2.........shoulder up from Gazzy. Costello gets back to his feet and he grabs Gazzy by the head before flipping him into the air....

HE: Gazzy going for a ride...

Costello makes a run towards the corner but Gazzy slides down his back and into a victory roll........1..........2.....Costello kicks out. They make their way back up and Costello nails a brutal kick to Gazzy's stomach, dropping him on his knees, and follows up with a snap DDT........1.........2........Gazzy manages to get his shoulder up!

HA: Costello is trying to break Gazzy down.....he will be vicious and aggressive until the point where Gazzy can't handle anymore....

Costello begins to stomp on the chest of Gazzy, backing him into the corner, and he then chokes the 6CW Champion with his boot. Costello then grabs Gazzy's legs and he yanks him up into the air, catching him on his shoulders for a powerbomb....

HE: Whoah....

HA: What a counter....

Gazzy wraps his legs around Costello's neck and throws him into a headscissors. They get back up and Gazzy ducks a running clothesline from Costello and he springboards onto the ropes...

HA: MOONSAULT!

Gazzy floats back and takes Costello to the ground with the aerial attack.......1..........2......VC kicks out. Gazzy gets back up to his feet and he waits for Costello to stand before knocking him down again with a spinning heel kick. He grabs VC's arms and pulls him closer to the corner....

HA: Gazzy looking for a big shot here.......STARSHIP...

Gazzy leaps up for the corkscrew split-legged moonsault but Costello quickly gets to his feet and clubs Gazzy across the back, keeping him on the top rope. Costello lands three more right hands to the spine and then he grabs the back of Gazzy's head and drops him down with a sickening neckbreaker....

HE: That will do it.....Gazzy's neck may have just snapped....

Costello laughs as he rolls Gazzy away from the ropes.............1.............2.........Gazzy kicks out again. Costello has a few choice words for the referee as Gazzy tries to roll under the bottom rope to safety....

HA: Gazzy needs to recoup here.....he needs to shake some feeling back into that neck....

Costello pushes past the official and he makes his way to the ropes. He pulls Gazzy back through, draping his legs across the middle, and then looks for a corkscrew neckbreaker....

HE: Gazzy's neck won't stand up to his surely....

Gazzy manages to wriggles his feet off of the ropes and then he drops back and pulls Costello down with him, snapping Costello's throat against the middle rope. Costello rolls away, spluttering, as Gazzy gets back to his feet and he stumbles up behind Costello....

HA: DOWNTOWN!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy plants Costello on his face with the "skull crushing finale"...........1.............2.............shoulder up from Costello!

HE: That may be one of GazzyD's best moves but it'll take more to keep Costello down....

Gazzy looks a little exasperated but he gets back up to his feet. He beckons for Costello to stand once more and he kicks him in the stomach....

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

Gazzy hooks Costello's arms but Costello manages to swing free and pulls Gazzy towards him....

HE: OMERTA!

Gazzy performs three revolutions around Costello's body and drops him with a DDT as he comes around..........1............2.......Costello kicks out. Gazzy gets up and he nails a 360 legdrop on Costello before heading to the corner. He climbs up to the top rope....

HA: GazzyD going high risk....SPINAL TAP!

Gazzy looks for the incredible corkscrew move but Costello drives his knees up and hammers them into the spine of Gazzy. The 6CW Champion is in a lot of pain, holding his back, and Costello quickly scoops him up and powerbombs him into the turnbuckle. Gazzy staggers out and walks into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker....
........Gazzy gets his shoulder up!

HE: That was a slow count...

HA: Not a chance...don't talk rubbish....

Costello rolls Gazzy on his stomach and repeatedly stomps down on his back, causing yells of pain from the 6CW Champion. He then pulls up on his head and looks to lock in a camel clutch...

HA: Gazzy is feeling this in his back...Costello will look to expose that now....

Costello drops his knees down on Gazzy's spine as he pulls up on his head, really extending the pressure in his opponent's back. The referee is kneeling down next to Gazzy, asking him if he wants to quit...

HE: Gazzy should just tap out....if he wants any chance, not matter how slim, of beating Joshua at Night of Glory then he should preserve himself..

HA: GazzyD will not quit unless he is forced to.....so much pride....

Gazzy is shaking his head and trying to pull Costello's grip from around his neck but the EWF Champion is relentless. The official is imploring Gazzy to think over his decision but Gazzy looks him in the eye and shakes his head..

HE: GazzyD may be a proud man but he is also very stupid if he thinks that continuing in this fight is a good idea....he may be lucky if he can walk when Costello is done..

Gazzy tries to squirm his body closer to the ropes but is having trouble moving with Costello's bodyweight on top of him. Instead, Gazzy begins to push himself up onto one knee, raising Costello into the air...

HA: This is taking a serious amount of effort on the part of GazzyD...the strain on his back must be excruciating....

Gazzy manages to get on both feet and he tumbles forwards, sending himself and Costello crashing against the turnbuckle. Costello rolls off and slowly gets back up to his feet....

HE: Gazzy survives for now....but that back is hurt, he can't deny it...

Costello is up and he charges at Gazzy but the 6CW Champion pulls down the top rope and sends VC tumbling over to the outside. Gazzy slowly gets back up and he listens to the crowd chanting his name before running the opposite ropes and sprinting back....

HA: INCOMING!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

HE: What a fool...

Gazzy leaps over the top rope with an incredible senton bomb, crashing into Costello and sending both men crashing back into the announce table. The audience are going wild...

HA: GazzyD is the "human highlight reel"....

HE: But that move won't have helped his back at all...

Gazzy is holding the bottom of his spine as he slowly staggers back up. He grabs Costello and pulls him to the ring before throwing him under the bottom rope. Gazzy then clambers back up onto the apron and he springs up high....

HA: Gazzy thinking he might be able to finish this....SPRINGBOARD 450!

HE: AHHHH!

HA: He got it...

Gazzy thunders down on the chest of Costello but the impact sends him rolling away. He quickly scampers back across and drops on Costello....
.......Costello just gets his shoulder up!

HA: Costello felt that...he may have kicked out but he's struggling...

Gazzy pulls Costello up and he lifts him into a suplex before ploughing him straight back down on his face and chest. Gazzy makes his way to the corner and he leaps up....

HE: NO!

HA: STARSHIP PAIN!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy lands down on Costello once again, driving all the wind from him. He crawls over and drops on his chest..........one..............two.............thr-shoulder up!

HE: Still he can't put him away...

HA: But boy is he close....Vincent Costello is breathing hard....

Gazzy gets back to his feet and he sags against the ropes for a moment and then goes back on the attack. He pulls Costello up to his feet and he hooks his arms in place...

HA: This is it.....DEEP IMPACT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:44 pm

Costello wriggles and fights before swiping Gazzy's legs out from under him. He holds him there for a second and then drops back, catapulting Gazzy to the corner. Gazzy lands on the second rope and then leaps onto the top and turns through the air...

HA: Excellent crossbody!

1..............2......Costello kicks out again!

HE: Cmon, Vincent, get it together...

HA: Costello needs to get a foothold back in this match because he is in big trouble now....

Gazzy lets Costello up and he crashes kicks into his legs and body before whipping him into the corner. He follows in for a shining wizard but Costello moves aside and sends Gazzy crashing against the corner. Gazzy staggers back around and is scooped into the air...

HE: GO TO...

Costello looks for the knee but Gazzy counters in midair with an incredible dragonrana............1..........2.......Costello kicks out again. They scramble up again and Gazzy looks for a quick kick but Costello catches his foot and pulls him into a huge clothesline. Costello then gutwrenches Gazzy and spins him into the air, catching him coming down with an upthrust knee to the spine..

HA: Straight back to work on that spine.....Costello knows where Gazzy is weak...

Gazzy staggers up in the corner and Costello crashes into him with a clothesline before lifting him up top. He climbs up himself and sneers at the crowd before nailing a huge superplex....

HE: That will do it...Gazzy's spine will be shattered...

The ring shakes from the impact and Costello nods his head as he makes his way over and covers.....
......kickout!

HA: Gazzy's heart is keeping him in this....

Costello shrugs his shoulders as he gets back up to his feet. He looks down at Gazzy, who is struggling to stand, and then he drags him up and whips him to the corner with such force that Gazzy collapses upon impact. Costello pulls Gazzy back up and repeats the process in the next corner...

HE: Gazzy should have quit whilst he had the chance...

Costello circles the ring and grins before grabbing Gazzy by the hair and pulls him to the centre of the ring. He trash talks the fans before suplexing the 6CW Champion into the air...

HA: OH GOD!

Costello shows his mean streak by suplexing Gazzy straight into the turnbuckle, leaving him slumped upside down in the corner. Costello then does a lap of the ring before sprinting back in and throws all his bodyweight into Gazzy, crushing him against the corner even more. Gazzy is clearly in a lot of pain as he staggers back up and Costello whips him off the ropes...

HE: The end is nigh...OMERTA!

Costello looks for the black hole slam but Gazzy spins out the back and looks to counter with a "skull crushing finale". Costello throws his elbow out and catches Gazzy in the jaw, sending him stumbling away. Costello then thunders into him with a brutal big boot...

HA: Gazzy may have been knocked out from that...

Costello drops to his knees with a smile and makes the cover................1.................2..........Gazzy manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Costello punches his hand into the canvass and then he gets back up before dragging Gazzy up and scoops him onto his shoulders....

HE: GO TO SLEEP!

Costello throws Gazzy up for the big knee to the face but Gazzy catches Costello's knee on the way down and twists him into an anklelock, drawing huge cheers from the audience.

HA: Costello didn't see that coming....Gazzy may make him tap out...

HE: Not possible...

Costello yells out in pain and quickly scrambles for the ropes but Gazzy pulls him back. Costello looks in trouble but then he throws himself into a forward roll, sending Gazzy tumbling forward. Gazzy crashes into the turnbuckle and staggers out...

HA: ELECTRIC CHAIR!

Costello lifts Gazzy up onto his shoulders and then ploughs down on his face....
......3!

HE: That was three...

HA: Not quite but it was extremely close.....what a match...

HE: Nothing else to expect from two superstars of this calibre...

Costello pushes his hair from his eyes as he gets back up. He backs up into the corner and he lifts himself onto the second rope. Gazzy is slowly getting up as Costello draws his finger across his throat and jumps....

HA: KERB...

*Crowd cheer

Costello looks for the flying footstomp but Gazzy shows amazing athleticism to jump into the air and meet him head on with a brutal dropkick to the face. Costello slowly staggers back up in the corner and Gazzy drives into him with a shining wizard before running him out into a one handed bulldog. The crowd are going wild as Gazzy finds the energy from nowhere to motion Costello back up and kick him in the gut...

HE: He was a spent force...

HA: Never rule GazzyD out.....DEEP IMPACT!

The crowd are bouncing as Gazzy drills Costello in the middle of the ring with the pedigree/x-factor. He is just about to make the cover when the lights go out...

HE: Uh-oh.....did someone forget to pay the electric bill again?

HA: I think you know very well that's not what happened...

The crowd are booing and screaming as the lights come back on and Joshua is standing in the middle of the ring, his hand wrapped around GazzyD's throat. Gazzy is trying desperately to fight back against the monster's grip but he is weakened by the battle...

HE: Gazzy made the monster mad......OH MY GOD!

HA: NO....PLEASE NO!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

HA: THIS IS REALLY BAD!

Joshua hauls Gazzy into the air with one hand, pushing him up over ten feet, and then he brings him crashing down with a chokeslam so forceful that Gazzy's body shatters through the ring....

HE: He broke the ring.....he really did just chokeslam Gazzy all the way to hell....

HA: GazzyD just got demolished....I've never seen a chokeslam delivered like that...

HE: Face facts, we are looking at the next 6CW Champion...

The referee gives the signal for the bell, ending proceedings, but everybody's eyes are trained on the ring. Joshua is kneeling over the hole he has just produced whilst GazzyD lies unconscious in the wreckage.

HE: GazzyD may have won this match by disqualification but there is no victory for him here tonight...

HA: I just can't believe what we have witnessed....

HE: Still think Gazzy has weakened Joshua? I think all he did was bring out the darkest side of this animal...

Medics are on the scene and trying to usher Joshua away from GazzyD but the "Puppet Master" continues to just stare down at his victim. Vincent Costello has rolled from the ring with a grin and he is parading his EWF Championship in the air as though he just won it..

HA: Costello did not win this match, despite his celebration....

HE: But he got off scott-free compared with GazzyD.....Costello lives to fight another day and he can consider this a successful night....

Costello makes his way up the ramp, looking down at the EWF Championship as he does so. He then reaches the top of the stage and he kisses his belt before throwing it in the air, drawing more boos from the audience. He laughs and turns around...

HA: CONCUSS KICK!

*Crowd pop

A blood-stained Keith Leone appears from behind the entrance and he levels Costello with the superkick right to the jaw, drawing an amazing reaction from the crowd. Leone dips down and grabs the EWF belt, holding it in the air as he looks down at Costello...

HE: That's not fair...what a sneak attack...

HA: No different to what Costello did to Leone earlier on......it is safe to say that the battles for both world championships are really heating up now......four extremely combustible elements and I anticipate a few more explosions and eruptions before we get to Night of Glory....

The cameras pan from Joshua kneeling over GazzyD, whilst medics check on the 6CW Champion, to Keith Leone continuing to parade the EWF Championship over the fallen body of Vincent Costello.

HA: Folks we are out of time......what a show we have had here tonight......so many talking points, so much to discuss and in two weeks time we will reach our final stop before Night.....hang on a minute....

HE: What?

HA: Ladies and gentlemen I am receiving word of some kind of incident in the backstage area.....

HE: What's happened...

HA: I have no idea.....I....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:46 pm

*The scene changes and for a second it is unknown where the location is but the cameras pan in on the sign on the door.

*Mr Magnusson*

*There are loud voices and footsteps can be heard as the cameras head inside the office to show that the room has been completely demolished, the furniture re-arranged and destroyed. The desk is upturned, the pictures on the wall are smashed all over the floor and in the middle of the room a crowd of medics are knelt over a body.

Medic: Can you hear me, Daniel?

HA: Oh God....that's....

*We get a brief glimpse of Daniel Magnusson, covered in blood and completely unmoving, before more medics pile into the room with a gurney.

Medic: Be careful with him, there is no response and there is a very serious head wound here.

*The medics exchange worried glances as they slowly begin to strap Magnusson to the gurney.

HE: But who would do such a thing?

HA: I'll give you three guesses but I guarantee you'll only need one....

HE: You don't think...?

HA: Who the hell else? The owner of 6CW has been beaten within an inch of his damn life...this whole situation has gone too far...

Medic: If you can hear me, Daniel, we are going to take you to the hospital now....you are in safe hands, do not try and move....

HA: Ladies and gentlemen I am sorry that this show has to end on such disturbing circumstances but we really are out of time....be sure to check into 6CW.com for further updates on this situation....we'll see you in two weeks!

*The show ends with Magnusson being loaded onto a stretcher and pushed out into the corridor. The cameras show a whole host of 6CW superstars and staff in the vicinity, all watching on with concern as the 6CW owner is taken towards the waiting ambulance.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down