The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 14th August 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 14th August 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 14th August 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 9:54 am

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena....I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

*Henry nods to camera

HA: After the earth shattering announcement made only hours ago the 6CW universe waits in anticipation of what happens next. One thing is for certain is my brother and I will be with you every step of the way…..

This is 6CW

Both: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY

(Backstage Timothy Allen is standing by with two men beside him)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, please can you welcome 6CW’s newest stars……….Brandon and Jesse Wolf, the Alpha Wolves.

(Jesse smiles broadly and gives a thumbs up to the camera while his brother just rolls his eyes and looks as if he doesn’t want to be there)

TA: Guys, good to see you. Tonight you face some unknown opponents. How have you prepared?

(Jesse starts to talk confidently into the camera while his brother stands back)

JW: Well you see Tim; we have been working hard to get to this point. We worked our backsides off at the Snake Pit and proved just what a great team we are. We have heard that you have some long running tag team champs here, but I am here to tell everyone that the next champions are standing right here.

(Brandon pulls his brother back slightly and looks at Timothy)

BW: What my brother means is we don’t need to prepare. We are ready and waiting. All the other teams need to be on notice because Alpha is not just a name. It is a way of life. And Jesse and I will soon prove to be number one.

JW: Yeah!

(Jesse goes to high five his brother, but Brandon just shakes his head again and walks off. Jesse turns to Tim and then back to the camera)

JW: YEAH!

(Jesse then strides off confidently as Timothy looks on confused)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 14th August 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 14th August 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 9:56 am

(The Crew and Majestic are backstage. Young Jeezy looks down at the floor as Majestic talks)

M: No foul ups this time, you hear. You step up………

(Jeezy still looks at the floor)

M: And you hold my eyes when I’m talking to you bitch! Damn!

(Suddenly Aaron Heath barges past. Majestic looks at him wide eyed)

M: What’s ya problem?! Did that homie just knock shoulders or am I tripping?

(Heath turns round and smirks)

AH: I haven’t got time for this. You will share my spotlight tonight but after that point you can go back to wherever you call home.

(Heath doesn’t even let Majestic answer before he walks off. There is a cough behind Majestic and he turns round to see Jonathan Daniels standing there. He flexes his muscles and adjusts the UK Title on his shoulder before smiling)

JD: Not talkative is he? But he makes a good point. I won’t waste your time. You can go back to having a go at your crew then. It is simply this. I am champion and you are not. Which means I have superiority. I want to make sure that hick Buck is in no state to fight me at Beachfront Brawl. Your help is not just appreciated, but requested. You “down” with that?

(Daniels smiles and walks off, leaving Majestic unable to answer for a second time)

M: Man this place needs to learn some respect!

(He turns to the crew)

M: Get steppin! We got a match to prep for!

(The three men walk off down the corridor. As the camera pans around, we can see Syn Shadows watching from the locker room. He grins evilly before closing the locker room door)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 14th August 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 14th August 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 9:58 am

Match 1
The Alpha Wolves vs ???

As we head to the ringside area we are once again met by our commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, you're in for a treat as we have a debuting team kicking off tonight's action live here on Anarchy!

The lights dim and ice blue pyros illuminate the stage as Brandon and Jesse Wolf make their entrances. Jesse eats up the applause of the crowd and really plays up to them and the cameras whilst Brandon shakes his head and follows his brother down the ramp to the ring. They interact with the fans in their own ways before climbing inside. Brandon rests up against the ropes and relaxes whilst Jesse climbs the four turnbuckles in turn and continues to milk the ovation.

HA: These fans are getting behind this exciting team already Henry!

HE: So, which one do you think is the favourite out of the two?

HA: Why does their have to be a favourite?

HE: There always is, look at any combination of brothers...there's always a favourite...obviously it's me out of us!

Harold rolls his eyes as the Wolf brothers remain stood in the ring, talking tactics and getting ready for their mystery opponents

HA: It's time to see if these young superstars can handle the dog eat dog world of 6CW...but who will they be facing!?

The crowd give a mixed reaction as music begins to play

HE: Oh god, give me strength...

No Limit by 2 Unlimited bursts from the speakers as Percy Percival and Molly Coddle walk out on to the stage, blowing kisses to the crowd and the Wolf Brothers who share a bemused look as Jesse Wolf climbs out on to the apron. Percy and Molly reach the ring with Percy climbing in first.

HA: The Wolf brothers clearly didn't expect these opponents here tonight!

HE: I don't think anyone thought they'd see them again...or maybe they just hoped they wouldn't!

As the ref rings the bell Brandon Wolf offers a handshake to Percy who smiles before kissing Brandon's hand only for Brandon to hit a huge punch that sends Percy to the matt

HE: Brandon was not a fan of that...but here we go!

Percy is up quickly but Brandon once again flattens him with a huge punch before pulling him up and throwing him in to the ropes, when Percy returns he's able to duck a clothesline before returning with a cross body splash only for Brandon to catch him.

HA: Brandon has some impressive power behind him!

HE: WOW and Jesse knows how to fly!

The crowd are impressed as Brandon hits a fallaway slam leaving Percy down only for Jesse to hit a springboard splash from the apron, Brandon quickly makes the cover

...ONE
…...TWO
...NO! Molly breaks up the attempt

Brandon is quickly to his feet turning his attention back to Percy, Brandon pulls Percy up and hits a knee to the gut before lifting Percy on to his shoulders

HA: Wasteland slam! What an impact

HE: Brandon's looking to win this one on his own!

Brandon quickly makes the cover but only gets a two, Brandon quickly pulls Percy up once again and drags him to the Wolf corner, landing knee strikes as Jesse gets the blind tag.

HA: The Wolf brothers keeping Percy cornered...this is smart

HE: Let's see if Jesse is as impressive as big brother Brandon!

Jesse runs diagonally across the ring, taking Molly off the apron before charging back as Brandon moves out of the way hitting a double knee before back off and charging once again, this time hitting a monkey flip that causes Percy to flip across the ring and somehow land on his feet.

HA: Percy showing off his agility there!

HE: and Brandon showing off his power! What an impact!

The replay shows Percy landing on his feet only for Brandon to hit a northern lariat that causes Percy to flip over, crashing on to his front. As we return Jesse has made a confident cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THR-NO!

HA: Percy somehow got the shoulder up!

HE: He's going to wish he didn't!

Jesse picks Percy up who reacts with a reactionary right hook, shaking Jesse for a moment. Percy looks for another but Jesse blocks it hitting a jumping knee (ala Seth Rollins) that drives his knee in to the face of Percy causing him wobble on his feet, Jesse then shows off his amazing athletism leaping up and hitting a hurricanrana that sends Percy rolling across the ring towards Molly

HA: Jesse just gave Percy a life line

HE: Molly with the blind tag?! The Bent Edge Society are still in this?!

Molly rushes in with a head of steam but her right hook attempt misses as Jesse is able to duck before leaping up and giving Molly a hurricanrana of his own that sends Molly rolling over to Percival

HA: Molly and Percival are both cornered...this isn't going to end well!

As Molly and Percy help each other stand in their own corner Jesse and Brandon make another tag before Jesse whips Brandon across the ring towards the two members of the B.E.S

HA: Oh god, Percy took all of that!

HE: Here comes Molly! Brandon is down!

The replay shows how Percy is able to push Molly to safety as Brandon hits a huge assisted splash in to the corner, as Brandon steps back from the move though Molly is able to hit a spining heel kick to the back of Brandon's head.

HA: Here comes Jesse!

The crowd groan as Jesse's rescue attempt is stopped as Percy hits the Gaymaker Superkick out of nowhere causing Jesse to roll on to the apron, in a daze.

HE: The Bent Edge Society are in control for the first time!

HA: If they aren't careful though they could get disqualified!

Molly and a groggy Percy toss Brandon in to the corner and begin to unleash kicks and punches to the larger superstar, the ref warns Percy but as Percy sheilds the attack from the ref's view Molly unleashes a kick that causes every man in the audience cross his legs.

HA: That is disgusting! A blatent low blow!

HE: Molly making the cover!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HE: She got it?!

HA: NO! Look at the ropes, this one isn't over!

The ref stops the count as Brandon stretches out a leg and places it on the bottom rope, Molly screams out before pulling Brandon up and throwing him in to the corner. As Brandon collides with the corner he is able to strike out an elbow that hits Percy down on to the guard rail.

HA: Percy is down but here comes Molly!

Molly is able to hit a running splash that causes Brandon to stumble forward, as he does Molly blows a kiss and looks for the end

HA: HANKY PANKY! Molly looking to finish this!

HE: NO! What power once again!

As Molly looks for the hurricanrana pin Brandon is able to stop the move mid way before charging forward and hitting a spine shattering jacknife powerbomb, Brandon goes for the cover but quickly stops before making a tag to Jesse who is back up on the outside. The pair nod to each other as Brandon pulls Molly up

HA: WAY OF THE WOLF

HE: This has to be over!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HA: The Alpha Wolves win!

HE: A pretty impressive debut!

As Jesse and Brandon lift each others arms in celebration the replay shows Brandon lifting Molly in to the electric chair as Jesse springboards in to the ring hitting the X-Factor with Brandon driving Molly in to the ground. As Jesse makes the cover Percy charges in but is taken out as Brandon stops him in his tracks with his Goodnight Brogue Kick

Match result: The Alpha Wolves via pinfall
Match time: 4 minutes; 22 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:04 am

(Dean Andrews is sat at a large oak desk in his newly refurbished office; he reaches for a picture frame at the edge of the desk and stares silently at the image of him and Daniel Magnusson shaking hands. Andrews takes a deep breath exhaling loudly, muttering under his breath)

DA: Lord forgive me for what I have done....

(There is a quick knock at the door and in walks Charles Kramer; he is clutching a piece of paper on his right hand)

CK: It's official Dean, in a matter of weeks all this will be (Kramer pauses)..........yours

(Andrews carefully places the frame onto the desk lifting his head slowly he smiles fleetingly)

CK: It is what the Magnusson family wanted Dean; and who are we to question their infinite wisdom; you can't blame Michelle for coming to this conclusion, so much bad luck has befallen her family because of this company, who knows what could have happened next

(Kramer smiles evilly)

DA: You know this doesn't mean it's over, they won't stop fighting

CK: Oh I'm banking on the fact they won't take this lying down but this places the power in our hands now Dean, this redresses the balance, parity has been restored my good man and this as you know very well is just the beginning

You have cast the first stone Dean; you are the man who will herald a changing dawn in professional wrestling. August 31st will be the first day of a glorious future for 6CW.

Everything that has gone before has only been the preparation for this moment. You have played your part perfectly.....

DA: And what then, when will I be free of this nightmare?

CK: All in good time Dean, the end is near. But worry not because your rewards will be plentiful

(Andrews reacts angrily)

DA: You really think I want anything from you after this, after everything you have had me do?

CK: Now, now Dean. Anger is a weakness, do not fall foul of you previous failings, we all know where that has led you in the past, who knows what advantages could be sought from those that saw your true nature

There are some terrible people out there....

(Kramer smiles as Andrews looks lost in his thoughts)

CK: Now smarten yourself up, you are the king elect, perhaps try and portray a man who has at least a modicum of respect and self-control. For your own sake at least....

(Kramer drops the paper on the floor and the camera focuses on the words of the announcement from The Magnusson Family as Kramer leaves the office. Andrews picks up the picture frame once more)

DA: I will make this right....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:07 am

(Buck Riggins and Ryker Kidd are walking backstage)

RK: Glad to hear you got your rematch…….

BR: Yeah, that Daniels gonna find this country boy a different kettle of fish next time. Consider this the warm up before the barn dance.

(Kidd smiles)

RK: Well we both have matches to look forward to then.

BR: Shadows? That guy is prime pickings for you. You will be in for a damn easy night.

(Suddenly the two men stop as Hero stands in front of them)

H: Ahhhhhh my fellow partners. Have you done your research?

(Both Kidd and Riggins look confused)

H: I guess not. That is why my name is forever linked with the number 8. Preparation, you do realise, is the key?

(Riggins and Kidd say nothing again)

H: Well I guess I have my work cut out tonight!

(Hero looks down at the floor and whispers to himself)

H: Keep the ego in check. Keep it nice. No snide remarks.

(He takes a deep breath and smiles)

H: I look forward to partnering with you both!

(Suddenly, there is a whoop from the side and Blade comes into shot)

B: Yeah! Go Team! Go Team!

(He slaps each guy on the back forcefully before whooping again and striding out of shot. Riggins, Kidd and Hero watch him walk off wide-eyed. Hero shakes his head and talks to himself again)

H: I dunno how long I can keep this up……..

(He looks up at Riggins and Kidd and slaps his hands together)

H: So! See you out there!

(Hero gives both men a double thumbs up before walking down the corridor. Riggins and Kidd look at each other)

BR: Mad as a box of frogs being chased by a rattlesnake!

(Kidd slowly nods his head confused as the camera backs away)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:09 am

(Liam Wood is backstage when he is turned round suddenly. We can see Dicey Reilly standing there with a look of disgust on his face. Wood shakes his head and pulls away)

LW: If you want an apology then you are not going to get one. You know how these things work Dicey. Like you keep saying to everyone, you have been around long enough to know.

(Dicey’s face changes from disgust to weariness and he takes a sigh)

DR: You know, you took your shot when you felt you needed to and I respect that. I am not going to complain about a tag partner turning on me when I have had to deal with the fallout of another one doing the same thing!

(Wood has no expression on his face which irritates Dicey but he continues)

DR: Listen, I know you have a lot going on in that head of yours. A lot of people whispering in your ear and pulling you in different directions. But don’t forget who you are…….

LW: And how would you know who the hell I am? You just turned up and think you know me? You are the newbie here Dicey and I don’t need advice from you.

(Dicey keeps calm and continues)

DR: This attitude is not like you…..that I do know. Did you not hear the fans earlier? They booed you. I thought you were a kid that…….

LW: I am a MAN that doesn’t care what the fans think! If they cheer, they cheer. If they boo, they boo. What the hell is this Dicey? Did I ask for your advice? Are you looking for someone to mentor?

(Dicey shakes his head)

DR: Right now I am looking at someone who is in danger of getting their face punched in.

(Wood shrugs)

LW: Take your best shot.

DR: You know something, if you want to knuckle down and take advantage of the talent you have than maybe I can help you. But if you even dare take the easy route, then I will knock you back down and you won’t ever reach this height again. Understand that I am trying to tell you what you need to hear.

(Wood smirks)

LW: You done?

(He doesn’t let Dicey answer before barging past him. Dicey watches him go in annoyance. He then looks to the ceiling and swears under his breath)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:10 am

Match 2
Jonathan Daniels/Aaron Heath/Majestic/Syn Shadows vs Buck Riggins/Hero/Blade/Ryker Kidd

The action returns to ringside and Syn Shadows and Blade are already in the ring. "Devil's Town" is echoing out to cheers from the crowd and Buck Riggins is making his way down the ramp....

HA: Eight man tag team action up next here on Anarchy.....a real mixture of styles and rivalries as we roll on towards Beachfront Brawl....

HE: Earlier this week we got an exclusive announcement of a fatal five way match at the pay per view..an opportunity for Hero/Majestic/Aaron Heath/Blade and the yet to debut Brandon Perez to earn a chance at any of the championships that are not world titles....

HA: And two weeks ago we heard that Ryker Kidd will defend his Xtreme Championship against Syn Shadows whilst this man, Buck Riggins, will have the chance to win back the UK Championship he lost to Jonathan Daniels at Night of Glory....

HE: Which means we could see many different combinations of these superstars in the coming weeks....

Buck Riggins slaps the hands of the fans as he climbs up into the ring and then "Perfection" blasts out, drawing the ire of the crowd. Jonathan Daniels swaggers onto the stage, the UK Championship around his waist, and he raises his arms into the air...

HE: Daniels has been sensational since returning to 6CW a few months ago....

HA: He's proven himself a credible threat to most on the roster...Buck Riggins will have a huge task on his hands to reclaim the UK Championship...

Daniels rolls into the ring and grins at Riggins as the referee stands between both teams. "Bawitdaba" then booms out to huge cheers and Ryker Kidd comes bounding out onto the stage....

HA: One of the most energetic men on the roster....Kidd brings a real buzz to 6CW and his all action style always gives the fans their money's worth...

Kidd slaps the hands of the fans and then he sprints the rest of the way and dives under the bottom rope. He high fives Buck Riggins and Blade before climbing onto the turnbuckle to pose...

HE: And here comes a man with a huge future ahead of him....

"This is why I'm hot" plays out and the crowd boo as the flamboyant Majestic makes his entrance, accompanied by K-Bone and Young Jeezy. Majestic is talking constantly into the camera as it follows him to ringside...

HA: The self-proclaimed "MVP" of 6CW....Majestic is a talented kid but his attitude stinks...

HE: You're just a hater.....Majestic is the next big thing in wrestling.....

Majestic removes his chains, rings and jackets before handing them to his crew members. He then climbs inside the ring and continues to pose, turning occasionally to shout insults at his foes. The lights in the arena then dim and the crowd go wild as "Friction" echoes out of the speakers and Hero makes his entrance...

HA: One hell of an entrance for the hall of famer...

HE: This is a tired act....

HA: What are you talking about? Hero has been on point since he returned to 6CW.....he has shown that he still has what it takes to be a big game player. Should he win the fatal five way at Beachfront Brawl then he earns a championship opportunity and a chance to rise the ladder towards the mountain top he once dominated....

Hero works the crowd, beckoning for them to cheer more, and then he smiles as he makes his way down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring as the fans continue to chant his name....

HA: One of the biggest names in the history of this business......I get goosebumps every time I see him out here....

HE: You are such a fanboy....

Hero interacts with his teammates and then "Timebomb, baby" sounds out to yet more boos from the fans in attendance. Aaron Heath walks out onto the stage with a confident, cold demeanour. He keeps his eyes locked on the ring at all times...

HA: One of the most dangerous men on the roster today is Aaron Heath....this guy loves violence, he loves to hurt people....

HE: And he's bloody good at it....you saw what he did to Hero on his debut....

HA: Yes I did....and I also saw what Hero did to him two weeks ago....

HE: That was a blip.....Heath will never be caught out like that again....this guy is destined for very big things....

Heath climbs up into the ring to join the rest of his team, his eyes still locked upon Hero. The referee gives his final instructions to all eight superstars and all the competitors except Blade and Majestic leave the ring. The bell sounds as both men circle each other....

HA: Two of the five men who will get their chance during the fatal five way.......tonight they can take a little momentum with them before we descend upon Copacabana Beach....

Majestic and Blade launch into a lockup but Majestic draws back at the last moment and pokes a finger into Blade's eye. He lets out a cackle and then lands a very athletic dropick, knocking Blade off his feet....

HE: He outsmarted Blade so easily there....then again it isn't very hard is it...

HA: Beating Blade is a whole different ballgame though....he's a tough S.O.B....

HE: He's already done that too...

Majestic hammers the point of his elbow down into Blade's neck and then he drags him up and then snapmares him back into a sitting position. He punts Blade in the spine and then he charges off the ropes and returns with a float over neckbreaker to his sitting opponent....

HA: This match alone shows what a bright future this company has......so many great emerging talents as well as some already greats looking to reclaim former glory...

Majestic mocks Blade some more and then he drags him up and bridges him into a German suplex...............1...................2...........shoulder up. Majestic slaps Blade across the back of the head and then offers a tag to Aaron Heath....

HE: Heath is still seething that he lost to Blade last time out....

Heath lands closed fist punches to Blade until the referee threatens to disqualify him. He drags Blade back up and he headbutts him back into the corner before running into him and smashing his forearm into the face of his foe. Blade's lip is bleeding as he staggers out and Heath easily picks him before throwing him across the ring with a fall away slam....

HA: Heath has declared himself the "catalyst of change" here in 6CW...

HE: I believe he is one to watch....he has megastar written all over him...

Heath's cold eyes remain on Blade as he pulls him up and then scoops him up into the air. He tries to plough him down for a piledriver but Blade kicks his feet and scrambles off the back, countering with a reverse DDT...............1.............2..........shoulder up!

HA: Blade never gives up....it's one of his finest traits....

Blade gets back up and he delivers a three punch combo to Heath and then looks for an irish whip. Heath reverses and sends Blade off the ropes but Blade shows amazing skill to handspring into the ropes and fires back with a sensational corkscrew roundhouse kick...

HA: Heath never saw that coming....

Blade quickly stumbles over and grabs Heath's arm before nailing an overdriver (playmaker)......................1...................2................Heath kicks out!

HE: Blade was relevant once perhaps but he can't hang tough with this new generation...

Blade gets back up to his feet and he stumbles to the corner, where Hero makes the tag. The crowd cheer as Hero immediately springboards into the ring and levels Aaron Heath with a missile dropkick. They get back up and Hero catches Heath's attempted boot and counters with a stepover heel kick....he then runs to the ropes and springboards onto them, floating back with an incredible corkscrew splash to the midsection....

HA: He still possesses that unique, explosive offense...

Heath stumbles back to his feet and Hero leaps up and greets him with a one kneed codebreaker............1............2........Heath kicks out!

HE: If Hero continues to provoke the fury of Aaron Heath then I truly believe you are looking at the man who will retire him once and for all...

Hero quickly gets to his feet and he connects with a standing moonsault on Heath before making his way to the corner. He leaps onto the ropes with ease and springs to the top...

HA: BEST MOONSAULT EVER!

Heath rolls out of the way and forces Hero to land out on his feet. Heath staggers over to the ropes and Hero quickly darts towards him..

HE: Not what Hero was hoping for...

Heath uses Hero's momentum to lift him and then flapjack him backwards into the top of the turnbuckle. Heath then grabs Hero's head and repeatedly smashes it against the padding until the referee intervenes...

HA: Heath needs to be watched....he has a violent tendency that could lead to someone getting hurt badly...

Heath makes the tag to Jonathan Daniels. Daniels quickly clambers into the ring and he drags Hero into the centre of the ring by the arm and almost decapitates him with a huge clothesline............1.............2.........Hero kicks out.

HE: When Daniels was a member of The Authority everyone looked at him as a joke....but who's laughing now?

HA: The UK Champion has certainly silenced a lot of his critics...

Daniels turns to Buck Riggins and taunts him before pushing Hero back into the corner and stomping, viciously, at his stomach. He grabs Hero's arm and whips him across to the opposite corner before running after him....

HA: Up and over....

Hero jumps onto the top rope, showing great balance, and then he just jumps backwards and lands on the shoulders of Daniels. He stays there for a moment and then twists off with a reverse hurricanrana. Both men get back up and Daniels charges at Hero....

HA: Daniels got caught up there...

Hero nails a drop toe hold, sprawling Daniels across the middle rope. Hero then runs one side of the ring to the other and returns with a 619....

HE: Daniels knew exactly what was coming....

Daniels catches Hero's legs and he rips him through and crushes him with a snap powerbomb. Hero gets back up, holding his head, and Daniels drills him with a full nelson slam............1...................2............shoulder up!

HA: Jonathan Daniels is not only looking to send a message to Buck Riggins tonight but also any potential winner of the fatal five match....he will want any future opponent of his to know that the UK Championship is not something he plans on relinquishing any time soon...

Daniels drags Hero back up and he flips him up for a powerbomb but Hero immediately turns the move into a somersault sunset flip............1..............2........kickout. They scramble back up and Daniels looks for a brogue kick but Hero ducks it and springboards onto the ropes....

HA: What a cheapshot!

Aaron Heath crashes a right hand into Hero's jaw and sends him crashing back to the mat. Daniels seizes Hero and plants him with a chokeslam...
......thr-Hero kicks out!

HE: Hero should have stayed retired...enjoyed those eight world title reigns because he'll never get another....times have changed....

HA: A superstar with the skill level of Hero will always have the opportunity to shine....he has proven so many times that he can evolve at the highest level....

Daniels gets back to his feet and he offers a tag to Majestic, who gladly takes it. Hero is getting back to his feet as Majestic springboards towards him and knocks him down with a clothesline. Hero then staggers up Majestic kicks him in the stomach...

HE: TEARDROPS!
Hero blocks the pedigree and swipes Majestic's legs. He then slingshots him towards the corner but Majestic lands on the middle turnbuckle. He waits for Hero to get back up and then twists back towards him, planting him with a DDT....
.......shoulder up!

HA: Majestic was very aggrieved to lose last time out against Hero....

HE: It was a travesty.....the Crew messed up big time....

HA: K-Bone and Young Jeezy certainly took some criticism from their leader following that match....Majestic will be looking to rectify that tonight and at Beachfront Brawl...

The Crew shout out words of praise to Majestic as he struts around the ring. Hero gets back up and Majestic kicks him in the stomach before flipping him onto his shoulders....

HE: POWER...

Hero counters in midair with a standing dragonrana.......................1..........................2...............Majestic kicks out. They scramble back up and Hero ducks a clothesline and then kicks his opponent in the stomach....

HA: ENCORE....

Majestic blocks the stunner and counters into a snap German suplex, dumping Hero on the back of his head. He quickly crawls to the corner and tags in Syn Shadows...

HE: Shadows will want to send a message clearly to Ryker Kidd ahead of their clash at Beachfront Brawl..

Shadows springboards into the ring and dumps Hero down again with a heavy bulldog.................1.................2...........shoulder up. He beckons Hero back to his feet and he nails a belly to belly slam before following up with a standing shooting star press.....................1..................2................shoulder up!

HA: Shadows has a very unique offense and he's a talented kid.....if he was to win the Xtreme Championship he could go on to big things....

Shadows pulls Hero back up and looks for a suplex but Hero floats over the shoulder and shoves his opponent to the corner. He follows in but Shadows spins around the ropes and nails a feint kick over the top, staggering Hero back towards the centre....Shadows then clambers to the top rope and he leaps towards his opponent....

HA: WHAT A SHOT!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Shadows looks to land a shooting star press to his standing opponent but Hero shows amazing versatility to catch him in mid-flight and plants him with an x-factor facebuster....

HE: How did he pull that off?

HA: That is exactly what Hero brings to the table.....he now needs a tag....

Hero pulls himself across the ring as Syn Shadows holds his head in the centre. The crowd are urging Hero on and he manages to jump forwards....

HA: Riggins is in...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:12 am

Shadows is just on his feet when Riggins clatters in him with a huge shoulder tackle. Shadows gets back up and Riggins knees him in the stomach before booting him in the face....he then whips Syn off the ropes and drops him with a big boot as he returns.....................1.........................2..................kickout!

HA: I think the loss to Daniels at Night of Glory knocked Buck's confidence but he's starting to find it again.....he wants that UK Championship back....

Shadows clambers back up in the corner and Buck thunders against him with a stinger splash before beckoning him out and lifting him into a heavy DDT...
......shoulder up!

HE: Riggins is a carnival act.....once he loses to Daniels again at Beachfront Brawl he can go back to wrestling cows...

Riggins beckons for Shadows to get up and then he bounces back against the ropes and rushes forwards for a huge lariat but Shadows ducks underneath and dives forwards, tagging in Aaron Heath....

HA: This could be some clash...

Heath rushes into the ring and drives his forearm against Buck's jaw. He looks for an irish whip but Riggins reverses and sends Heath against the ropes...

HE: Shouldn't have lowered your head, dummy...

Riggins drops his head for a backdrop but Heath stops short and capitalises with a spike DDT...................1...................2..................Buck gets his shoulder up. Heath quickly pulls Buck back up and he tries to flip him up onto his shoulders....

HE: DEAD END!

Buck tumbles over the shoulder of Heath and then quickly runs against the ropes, taking his opponent to the ground with a Lou Thesz press as he returns. He thunders right hands down into Heath's face and then he beckons him back up and snaps him into the canvass with a spinebuster...
.....kickout!

HA: Riggins is not intimidated by any man or any challenge.....this guy was raised tough and that could lead to one hell of a future for him....

Riggins gets back to his feet and he takes a long look at Jonathan Daniels before grabbing Heath by the head. He pulls him forwards....

HA: BUCK TOOTH....

Heath fires off with three heavy punches to Buck's gut and then a big uppercut to the jaw. Buck staggers back towards the ropes and Heath rushes towards him, only eating a big elbow to the mouth for his troubles....

HA: Heath wasn't expecting that...OR THAT!

The crowd cheer as Buck rushes after Heath and derails him with a huge straight armed lariat (Riggins Rampage)....
.........3!

HA: He got...

HE: Excellent!

Jonathan Daniels jumps into the fray and breaks up the pinfall before the three count can be completed. Buck gets back up and Daniels clatters him with a huge right hand....

HE: This is about to go off...

Buck tries to fly back at Daniels but the referee intervenes and stands between them both. Majestic drags Aaron Heath to the corner and makes the tag...

HA: Riggins had this match won...

HE: But he didn't see that coming....

Majestic runs in behind Riggins and nails a diving knee to the back, sending Buck flying into the corner. Majestic follows in with a flying dropkick and then he ushers Riggins out before springboarding onto the ropes and floating back with a sunset flip takedown............................1.............................2.....................Buck kicks out. They get back up and Majestic leaps into Buck and drops him with a two fisted uppercut before heading to the corner.....

HA: Majestic going for a big finish....

HE: OUTTA CONTROL!

Majestic flies into the corkscrew 360 splash but crashes down across the knees of Riggins for his troubles. Majestic clutches his spine and tries to drag himself to his corner whilst Buck Riggins does the same....

HA: Both superstars in need of a tag now....

Majestic manages to push himself up and he claps the hands of Syn Shadows at the very same time that Riggins slaps the outstretched palm of Ryker Kidd...

HA: HERE WE GO!

The crowd roar as Kidd springboards into the ring and knocks Shadows off his feet with a seated senton. Syn gets back up and Kidd drops him again with a jumping forearm smash before ushering him up a third time and he lashes a kick into his stomach before following up with a stiff roundhouse to the temple................1....................2..............shoulder up!

HA: Kidd wants to be a superstar.....he wants to be a 6CW great and with the style he brings to the table I would not rule it out....

Shadows gets back up and Kidd drills him with a German suplex before making his way to the corner. He climbs up onto the top rope and points out to the fans before launching off and landing an incredible moonsault....

HA: That took all the wind out of Shadows.....he's walking into it here....CANADIAN DESTROYER!

Shadows staggers up and Kidd kicks him in the gut before looking for the flipping piledriver. Shadows kicks his feet and refuses to budge so Kidd clubs him across the back and flips him into a powerbomb before launching him back into the turnbuckle....

HE: That was a nasty landing....

Shadows slumps down into a seated position as Kidd gives a signal to the audience, drawing bigger cheers. He then sprints over to the opposite corner and he leaps up to the top rope....

HA: Kidd about to go COAST TO COAST!

The flashbulbs go off as Kidd hurtles from one side of the ring to the other and crashes into Shadows with a heavy dropkick. Syn is extremely groggy as Kidd drags him into the middle of the ring....

HA: CANADIAN DESTROYER!

Kidd lands the explosive piledriver in the centre of the ring....
.............Aaron Heath breaks up the cover by rushing in and curb stomping Kidd's skull into the canvass....

HE: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

HA: ENCORE......ENCORE.....ENCORE!

Heath lets out a yell of aggression and then he is spun around and laid out by a stunner from Hero, sending him flying through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Hero dusts his hands off and smiles before he is dragged around...

HE: PERFECT STORM!

Jonathan Daniels lifts Hero into his arms and then spins him into a brutal slam. He roars and pounds his chest but is then spun around himself....

HA: BUCK TOOTH BLAST!

Riggins drives Daniels into the mat with the x-factor, drawing big cheers from the crowd. K-Bone and Young Jeezy then jump up onto the apron....

HA: Get them down from there....dammit....

Majestic uses the distraction to wrap a chain around his fist and he leaps from the top rope and clatters Riggins in the top of the skull with it. He is just about to attempt a cover when he is dragged around and hammered with a three punch combo from Blade...

HA: Majestic forgot there was still another opponent....

Blade whips Majestic across the ring and then lifts him up and clatters him with a flapjack as he returns. Majestic stumbles up and Blade runs into him with a jumping leg lariat before heading up towards the top rope....

HE: We've got chaos all around.....

HA: And Blade is going in for the kill...

The lights in the arena turn to a soft pink colour as "Smooth" by Santana begins to play through the speakers.

HA: What in the world....

HE: Haha he's here, Harold.....and he's brought the Bang Bus with him...

HA: Lord give me strength...

Brandon Perez swaggers out confidently on to the stage joined by various members of his entourage. Perez stands on the stage with his groupies before stretching out his arms and sway his hips to a mixed reaction from the ladies in the audience. As Perez walks to the ring he gets distracted by various women in the crowd and attempt to flirt with some of them (with varying degrees of success). Perez is passed a megaphone by one of his groupies before shouting to the audience “WHO WANTS A MOUSTACH RIDE?!” with his groupies cheering on....

HA: Brandon Perez is set to make his in ring debut at Beachfront Brawl but I guess he couldn't wait to make an appearance....

HE: I want to go join the party....

HA: By all means, don't let me keep you.....

HE: He's certainly got everyone's attention....

Blade is perched on the top rope staring out at Perez with confusion. Perez continues to dance, along with his followers, as the action spills out all around him. Blade shakes his head and turns away before leaping towards Majestic....

HE: Nobody home....

Majestic moves at the last second and sends Blade crashing down on his knees. Majestic quickly seizes both of Blade's arms and lifts him up....

HA: TEARDROPS!

Majestic drives Blade down on the top of his head and makes the cover...
.......Hero comes for the save but is tackled to the floor by Aaron Heath....................3!

HE: Just like that....all aboard the Bang Bus....

HA: Inadvertently or not Brandon Perez has made an impact here on his first night in 6CW....

Perez and his groupies celebrate the end of the match and then take their dance up the stage towards the backstage area. The referee raises Majestic's arm in victory and he gloats over the fallen form of Blade...

HE: Majestic has to be the big favourite for the fatal five way.....this guy just oozes quality....

HA: He got a big assist here tonight.....I'm not sure Perez will be so accommodating at Beachfront Brawl....

Ryker Kidd staggers past Syn Shadows and holds up the Xtreme Championship whilst a team of referees are dragging Buck Riggins and Jonathan Daniels apart on the outside. Majestic joins The Crew on the outside and they lift him onto their shoulders...

HE: I think the issues between a lot of these superstars are far from over....

HA: I'd be inclined to agree with you there....INFACT HANG ON....

The crowd are booing as Aaron Heath rips the padding off the top turnbuckle and then heads back to Hero. He pulls him up and then flips him onto his shoulders....

HA: The match is over....

HE: Heath doesn't care....Hero going for a ride....

Heath rushes towards the corner and attempts to powerbomb Hero against the exposed steel but Hero jumps out the back and he waits for Heath to turn around...

HA: ENCORE....

Hero kicks Heath in the stomach and looks for a stunner but Heath puts the brakes on. He then grabs Hero by the scruff of the neck and runs him forwards, launching him over the top rope....

HE: MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: That was not good....not good at all...

Hero collides, heavily, with the cameraman on the apron and they both collapse down onto the concrete floor, the camera slamming down on top of Hero upon landing. Aaron Heath leans over the ropes and stares down at what he has done whilst the crowd boo...

HE: I told you Hero would regret getting involved with Heath....

HA: Aaron heath has a seriously problem with the Alpha Male.....that's twice now he has tried to seriously injure him....

HE: He may have succeeded this time, Hero looks hurt....

Hero is holding his neck and back as the ringside doctor checks on him. Heath shakes his head, no trace of a smile on his face, and then he turns away and heads for the ropes.

HA: Two weeks from now at Beachfront Brawl I am anticipating one hell of an explosion between these superstars....

HE: I think the fatal five way will be an instant classic...

Match result: Majestic via pinfall
Match time: 12 minutes; 14 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:16 am

(Anthony Grace is backstage on his phone)

AG: No I haven’t heard, I’ve been in a photo shoot all day……..

(Grace stares intently, his eyes widen as the news sinks in)

AG: But that means……… and everything she was trying to tell me. Have I been an idiot here, are they playing me for a fool?

(Two shadows loom and Grace looks up)

AG: I have to go. I’ve got a lot of thinking to do, I’ll call you later, love you….

(Grace hangs up the phone as Mr Jones and Mike Masters walk into shot)

MM: Hey Anthony when you gonna sort me out an audition in one of your movies?

(Grace smiles nervously as he places his phone in his pocket)

MM: I’ve been on camera before but these were homemade if you get what I mean?

(Jones shakes his head)

MJ: Excuse my client’s crudeness, engaging his brain is not his strong point. He is not educated like you and I

(Jones tilts his head)

MJ: Is there something the matter Mr Grace, you appear a little paler than usual, your Hollywood glow is missing, and surely the trials and tribulations of 6CW haven’t affected your usual outlook of sunshine and rainbows. Turn that frown upside down Anthony, the king is dead but long live the king don’t you think?

But seriously.

Andrews?

He’s a good friend of yours, this can only mean good things for you, and perhaps you could put in a few good words for us. My client is the next big thing in 6CW, once he wins key to the Kingdom…

(Grace narrows his eyes)

AG: What makes you so sure your guy is going to win?

(Jones laughs fleetingly)

MJ: Oh dear, your optimism is infectious.

(Jones’ eyes widen)

MJ: Something tells me we are due an upturn in fortune not too long from now

(Masters fires back)

MM: It’s a foregone conclusion, look at the competition. An EMO with anger issues, a past it veteran whose best quality is the girl on his arm, a washed up drunk, a failed tag team specialist and well…….you!

Excuse my over confidence Anthony but there is only one winner in that list and you’re looking at him!

(Grace steps towards Masters)

AG: Whilst you may BELIEVE you are the best candidate. I have PROVED in the past that I am an underdog that cannot be ignored Michael. This is an outcome that is out of your control…you can choose to forget me but I promise that will be a big mistake...

(Grace storms away, reaching for his phone the camera follows him as he frantically dials, Grace is clearly annoyed when the call is not answered)

AG: Dean, this is Anthony, we need to talk…..ALONE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:18 am

(Backstage at Wembley Arena a side door is opened and a security guard hurriedly escorts Nate Nack’s fiancée Emma into the building)

SG: I was so sorry to see what happened to Nate, it was a terrible accident

E: Was it?

SG: Err, I mean yes, wasn't it?

E: There are a few men who know exactly what happened and they are using that information to further their own interests, I see that now. Nate was only a pawn in their game....

SG: You think it was deliberate?

E: I know it was I just can't prove it...

??: Thank you Christopher I will take Emma from here....

(Brian walks into view, he is again dressed in a blue suit and red tie, he escorts Emma into a side room where the blonde woman from previous shows is stood)

B: Thank you for agreeing to meet us Emma. I know you are wondering how I can help but I wanted to introduce you to my sister Katherine

(Emma nods and Katherine does in reply)

E: This is all very nice Brian but how does this help me, I have tried to convince people of what I know, no one wants to listen, everyone is scared of the truth, nobody has the power to do anything to help.

THEY don't want us to show everyone what is really happening here. What can you offer that all those people couldn’t?

The police don't want to know, Anthony Grace is too scared about personal reputation to help, I have nowhere else to go Brian. Why shouldn't I just get back on a plane and go to my fiancée, why should I continue to try and help 6CW when it so clearly doesn't want to help itself?

With the greatest respect Brian but what can a former employee and his sister offer me?

(Brian smiles)

B: Let's start again; perhaps I should be a little clearer. I would like to introduce my sister………

Katherine Magnusson

(Emma stands open mouthed as Katherine steps forward)

KM: Despite what our mother said we are not going anywhere Emma, and we need your help...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:20 am

Match 3
Liam Wood vs Dicey Reilly

HA: This following contest has got some serious bad blood in it....

HE: It all kicked off two weeks ago when Liam Wood laid out Dicey Reilly during a six man tag team match.....Wood's delicate mindset once again leading him to doing very bizarre things...

HA: The two men will take part in the Key to the Kingdom match at Beachfront Brawl in two weeks but Dicey Reilly demanded this match to iron out the issues between the two of them before we arrive in Brazil...

HE: Dicey Reilly didn't appreciate being attacked from behind and now he wants retribution...

"Born to fight" booms through the airwaves and the crowd go wild as Dicey Reilly strides out onto the stage, a blazing fierceness on his face. He nods in appreciation of the crowd's support before making his way down the ramp...

HA: Dicey Reilly has seen it all and done it all in this business....he's been involved in some of the most brutal battles ever seen in 6CW and he knows what it's like for a young gun to try and make a name off of him....Dicey is extremely angry with what Liam Wood did to him two weeks and he wants to teach him a lesson...

Dicey climbs up through the ropes and then he runs against the opposite side before taking his place in the centre of the ring. He stretches his neck and beckons for his opponent to come out and face him...

HE: Dicey is definitely ready for a fight...

HA: When is he never?

"Endseekers" sounds out and the crowd cheer, although there are some audible boos, as Liam Wood enters the fray. Flames burst all along the stage as Wood makes his way down the ramp, his head bowed to the floor...

HA: Liam Wood has been on somewhat of a downwards spiral for months now.....what is it going to take for him to snap out of it?

HE: I've already given my opinion on what he should do.....as has Mr Jones and Mike Masters....

HA: And there is no hint of bias in any of those opinions is there....

The crowd roar as Dicey Reilly shoves past the referee and jumps to the outside, rushing to meet his rival in the aisleway. Wood throws a quick right hand but Dicey blocks it and rattles off with five of his own, rocking Wood's head right back...

HE: Dicey Reilly is taking the fight to Liam Wood here.....

HA: He wants to embarrass Wood the way he was two weeks back...

Dicey grabs Wood's arm and tries to whip him into the ring apron but Wood reverses and sends Dicey crashing against the side of the ring. Dicey, though, seems to spring off it and thunders into his rival with a huge clothesline, knocking him to the floor...

HE: If this fight stays on the outside then I see it favouring one man....this is Dicey Reilly's domain....

Dicey picks Wood up and he runs him to the side and slams him, shoulder first, against the steel steps. The crowd are cheering and the referee is calling for Dicey to bring the action inside the ring...

HA: This match hasn't even got started yet....

Dicey grabs Wood by the head and he throws him under the bottom rope. He then pulls himself up onto the apron and climbs through the middle...

HE: Wow!

Wood is back up and he crunches a yakuza kick into the top of Dicey's skull as he's climbing through the ropes. He then pulls Dicey forwards and splatters him with a DDT....
......shoulder up!

HA: This fight could very well bring out the aggressive side of Liam Wood....he may have no choice against a man who loves to brawl...

Wood gets back up and he runs against the ropes and returns with a heavy knee to the side of Dicey's head as he tries to stand. Wood then quickly heads for the corner and he scales to the top....

HE: Wood has to try and keep on top of Dicey....

Wood reaches the top but Dicey is already on his feet. Reilly jumps into the ropes, causing Wood to lose his footing, and then he grabs his opponent and slams him down from the top rope. Wood clutches his spine as he staggers back up and Dicey nails him with a belly to belly slam...
.......shoulder up!

HA: Dicey Reilly is a man currently conflicted himself....he's got the Key to the Kingdom on his mind, one eye on potential attacks from Perfect Jack and now this with Liam Wood....

HE: He could be spread too thin....too many battles at one time can become problematic...

Dicey pulls Wood up and tries to lift him into a brainbuster but Wood floats over the back and he pushes Dicey into the ropes before launching him with an explosive overhead suplex as he returns. Dicey gets back up and Wood kicks him in the gut before nailing a gutwrench powerbomb...
.......shoulder up!

HA: In two weeks these two men will have a golden opportunity to seal the Key to the Kingdom contract....a guaranteed world championship match at any time over a twelve month period....

HE: It doesn't come bigger than that...

Wood clatters punches into Dicey's back before pulling him up and attempting to flip him up for another powerbomb. Dicey drops out the front this time and he cracks an uppercut under Wood's jaw, staggering him backwards, and then he whips him off the ropes....

HA: Big backdrop!

Dicey sends Wood flying with the backdrop. Wood gets back up in the corner and Dicey crashes into him with a clothesline and then he grab Wood's arm and drags him out into a sit-out spinebuster...................1.......................2...............Wood kicks out!

HE: When was the last time Liam Wood even won a match?

HA: I have to be honest and say I'm not sure....his run of form has been nothing short of derisory....

Dicey gets back to his feet and he grabs Wood by the head and drags him up. Wood fires back with punches to the gut and then drives his knee into the same area. He grabs Dicey's arm and tries to whip him to the corner but Dicey spins inside and kicks Wood in the gut....

HA: CRAIC...

Wood kicks his feet, blocking the move, and then he swipes Dicey's feet and he catapults him to the corner. Dicey crashes against the turnbuckle and staggers back out into a dragon suplex...
......shoulder up!

HE: The crazy thing is that Wood has talent, he's a former world champion.....but he refuses to change with the times and that's what he is now stuck in this rut....you have to develop and evolve in this business....

HA: Is this you trying to reason why Wood should align himself with Jones, again?

HE: It would be in his very best interests...

Wood pulls Dicey up by the head and tries to lift him into the "Viper-plex" but Dicey holds firm and then kneels down into a jawbreaker that sends Wood staggering back to the corner. Dicey charges in after him but Wood drives both of his feet up and catches Dicey in the face, sending him tumbling backwards. Dicey drops down on one knee as Wood lifts himself onto the second rope and leaps....

HA: GOOMBA....WOW!

*Crowd cheer

Dicey takes a quick step back, out of the reach of the foot stomp, and manages to catch Wood with an exceptional sit-down powerbomb...........................1...........................2..................Wood just manages to get his shoulder up off the canvass. Dicey staggers back up and he swings Wood into a neckbreaker before making his way to the corner....

HA: We don't often see Dicey Reilly taking these kind of risks...

Dicey reaches the top rope, taking a moment to steady himself, and then he stands tall and leaps higher into the air, hurtling towards his opponent...

HE: Flying headbutt!

Wood moves at the very last second and leaves Dicey to crash head-first into the canvass. Dicey is dazed and confused as Wood superkicks him in the side of the head.......................1........................2...................kickout. Wood gets back to his feet and he ushers Dicey up before grabbing him by the throat...

HA: Choke...

Dicey jumps out the side and he knees Wood in the stomach before lifting him off the ground and connecting with a sickening implant DDT...
.....Wood throws his shoulder up!

HA: Tremendous back and forth action here....both these men proving why they belong in such top class matches like the Key to the Kingdom...

Dicey gets to his feet and he listens to the roar of the crowd as he motions of Wood to stand back up. He then delivers a stiff kick to the stomach and grabs his opponent's head...

HE: CRAICDOWN...

Wood runs Dicey back into the corner and unloads with five shoulder thrusts before lifting him up onto the top rope. Wood clambers onto the turnbuckle himself and he pulls Dicey towards him....

HA: Super...

Dicey refuses to budge from the ropes and then he lands a very borderline punch to Wood, causing him to crash back down to the canvass in agony. Dicey takes a moment to compose himself and then he leaps off and catches Wood with a huge clothesline....

HE: He nearly took Wood's head off there.....BRAINBUSTER!
Dicey quickly scrambles over to Wood and he suplexes him into the air before dropping him on his head with serious brutality...
......thr-shoulder up!

HA: So, so close to a three count right there....

HE: Wood showing some toughness....

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

Dicey sags back against the ropes for a moment to catch his breath as Liam Wood rolls out under the bottom rope. Dicey gets back to his feet and he runs to the ropes and baseball slides under them, dropkicking Wood in the back and sending him crashing against the side of the announce table. Dicey then grabs Wood by the head and he hauls him up and throws him under the bottom rope...

HA: Dicey really taking the fight to Liam Wood here....

Dicey clambers back up onto the apron but Wood leaps towards him and crunches a forearm into his jaw. Dicey clings onto the top rope desperately as Wood grabs his head and runs him along the apron, crashing him into the top of the turnbuckle. Wood then attempts to suplex Dicey back inside the ring....

HE: Dicey's proving a tough customer to budge...

Dicey drives his knee through the middle rope and into Wood's gut, winding him. Wood staggers away and Dicey grips the top rope, catapulting himself over the top....

HA: INCREDIBLE!

Wood shows amazing agility to spin on the spot and he catches Dicey in midair with a phenomenal pele kick to the head...............................1...........................2...................Dicey just manages to kick out. Wood scrambles back up and he drags Dicey towards him....

HE: VIPERPLEX!

Wood drills Dicey with the solid suplex to the canvass...
.......Dicey somehow finds the ropes with his free hand!

HA: Wood does not look happy about that at all...

Wood gets up and immediately gets in the face of the referee, demanding why it wasn't a three count. The official points to Dicey's hand on the rope and Wood swears loudly. He grabs Dicey by the head and he drags him up before whipping him off the ropes....

HE: Wood might just pull it off here.....WORLD EATER!

Wood pops Dicey up for the big knee finish but Dicey catches Wood's leg on the way down. He spins Wood around and kicks him in the stomach...

HA: CRAICDOWN!

Wood swipes Dicey's feet and bridges over the top......................1....................2................Dicey bridges back out and he spins around before kneeing Wood in the stomach....Wood doubles over as Dicey runs against the ropes....

HA: WHAT A BOOT!

The sound echoes around the arena as Dicey kicks Wood clean in the face..
........3!

HE: Got....no!

There are cheers from the crowd as the referee's hand comes down for three but Wood gets his shoulder off the mat. The fans are torn between two of their favourites....

HA: This is a real barnburner of a contest....

Dicey gets to his feet, hands on hips, and he takes a few deep breaths. Wood has crawled to the corner and is slumped against the turnbuckle as Dicey spins around and charges at him...

HE: HANGOVER CURE!

Dicey throws the brutal knee at Wood's head but Wood ducks under it and rolls Dicey up....................1..................2.......................3!

HA: Did he....so close!

Dicey just manages to kick out. Both men scramble back up and Wood kicks Dicey in the stomach before flipping him up into the air...

HE: LUNGBLOWER!

Dicey's body folds up as Wood slams him down across his knees. Wood has a triumphant look in his eyes as he hooks both legs...
........3!

HA: This man just cannot catch a break...

Wood's eyes look close to bulging from his head as Dicey finds a way to get his shoulder up off the mat. The referee is informing Wood of the news as he gets up and seizes the official's shirt....

HE: Do it, Wood....let it out....

HA: Calm yourself, Liam....this is not the way....

The crowd watch on with anticipation as Wood mutters threats to the referee. The official is urging Wood to calm down and after a few moments the superstar shoves the official away and shakes his head....

HE: What a disappointment....

Wood turns back around and he beckons for Dicey to stand up. He scoops Reilly onto his shoulders and he spins him around in a full circle before pushing him up into the air.....

HA: WORLD EATER!

Dicey tries to scramble to safety and the knee connects with the side of his head and sends him staggering away and through the ropes. Wood dives after him and tries to catch him but he cannot stop Dicey from falling to the outside...

HE: I think this guy is actually cursed...

Wood sags against the ropes and lets out a cry of despair as he stares down towards Dicey Reilly, who is crouched on the floor. The referee moves over and begins to count Dicey out....

HA: Wood still might pick up a count-out victory though....

HE: He doesn't want that....

Wood pulls himself under the bottom rope and he grabs the groggy Dicey Reilly before chucking him back inside. Wood pulls himself back up on the apron and he scales the ropes....

HA: GOOMBA STOMP!

Dicey staggers up, clearly dazed, and he falls against the referee. They both tumble forwards as Wood jumps towards Reilly, but ends up barely scraping Dicey's back with the foot stomp. Wood dives into a forward roll and gets back up before sprinting back towards Dicey...

HE: Sidestepped...

Dicey steps aside and sends Wood flying towards the referee. Wood manages to stop himself short and he stares at the referee with annoyance before turning back around...

HA: Walked right in....CRAICDOWN!

The crowd cheer as Dicey dumps Wood on his head with the cradle piledriver and makes the cover....
.........3!

HE: Liam Wood might actually be ready to give up.....I mean this guy has no luck...

There are big cheers from the crowd as "Born to fight" screams out and the referee raises Dicey Reilly's arm in victory. Dicey nods his head in satisfaction and pounds his chest as he stares down at Liam Wood...

HA: Dicey has retribution on Wood....he said he would get it and now he has.....a huge statement of intent just two weeks from the Key to the Kingdom match....

HE: But what does it mean for Liam Wood....how the hell does he bounce back from this?

HA: It seems every couple of weeks we talk about Liam Wood needing to turn a corner.....but I'm starting run out of ideas for him, he really cannot get the job done...

Dicey nods his head as some of the fans chant Wood's name. He reaches down and takes Wood under the arms and begins to pull him up...

HA: Dicey showing his class here...he doesn't want continued hard feelings with Wood....he's taught him the lesson he wanted to....

HE: YOU SURE?

*Crowd boo in shock

HA: I didn't see that coming...

Wood drags himself away from Dicey's clutches with anger on his face and then aims a brutal kick right between Dicey's legs, folding the Irishman up. Wood looks livid as he glares down at Dicey...

HE: Is this the moment?

Wood drags Dicey back to his feet and then he whips him off the ropes before executing a huge "World eater" as his opponent returns. The crowd are stunned a Wood stands over the fallen form of his rival....

HA: Liam Wood's mental strain seems to be ready to give way...

HE: He's snapped....LOOKOUT HERE!

Wood pushes past the referee and he clambers to the outside before seizing two steel chairs, which he launches back inside the ring. Wood then rolls in after them and he pushes one chair under Dicey's head before picking the other up....

HA: No....cmon, Liam....somebody stop this....

HE: It is time to embrace the darkness, Wood....DO IT!

Wood lifts the chair up over his head, ready to drive it down against Dicey's skull, but the fans scream and urge him to reconsider. He stares around the arena, as though realising there are others there for the first time....

HA: Don't do it, Liam.....think this through....

Wood seems to teeter on the edge of a decision for some time before throwing the chair away. He takes another look down at Dicey before climbing from the ring with a confused expression. Wood holds his head in his hands as he staggers into the aisleway....

HE: I am very underwhelmed......I really thought that was the moment....

HA: Liam Wood still has some semblance of conscience but I'm beginning to wonder how much longer he can hold onto it for...

HE: He is so unbalanced it is scary....

HA: And after watching that I don't think Dicey Reilly is going to be satisfied with his victory tonight....it seems Wood didn't learn his lesson after all...

Wood storms up the ramp and through the curtain as Dicey begins to come around in the ring. Dicey is still winded form the low-blow and he stares at the steel chair that was under his head....

HE: I'm not sure even Dicey Reilly knows how close he came to having his brains scrambled tonight...

Match result: Dicey Reilly via pinfall
Match time: 9 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:23 am

(Miss Jessica and Lex Hart are in the locker room. Jess is casually filing her nails and Lex is getting ready. Suddenly, Perfect Jack walks in and slams the door shut)

MJ: Wow, someone is on their time of the month!

(Jack looks at Jessica)

PJ: If it is blood you want then I can help.

(Lex turns round and tuts)

LH: Now now Jack, there is no need for that. We worked pretty well together last week and I would hate things to go sour before the match. Apologise to the lady.

(Jack turns to Jess, but then back round to Lex)

PJ: I am sorry……lady.

(Jack smirks and sits down. Jessica gets up and sits down next to him)

MJ: Ah someone got the blues. What’s up sugar? You got a big few weeks…….

(She turns to Lex)

MJ: You both have!

(Jack turns to Lex and frowns)

PJ: She isn’t going to take me on a history lesson is she Lex? Because we both know we have that. I remember a ladder match in 2011 for the World Title. Us two, Dubois……

(Lex interrupts)

LH: Matzko and Triple D. And some other guy I forget.

PJ: Yeah…..can’t even remember the winner. At Escalation wasn’t it?

LH: Times change…….we stay the same. Well, you standing behind me in the pecking order right?

(Jack goes to speak but Jessica cuts in)

MJ: Yeah well this is 2015 so live in it! Stop being so last year!

LH: 2011……

MJ: Whatever! History lessons are for kids and I don’t date kids.

(Jack gets up and smirks)

PJ: Yeah well, history reminds us who the best is. And the best needs to get ready. So if you two don’t mind…….

(Jack walks to the other side of the locker room and Hart calls out)

LH: Don’t trip and break that ego Jack……that’s my job.

(Jessica slaps him playfully against the stomach in mock annoyance as the camera exits the room)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:26 am

(The camera focuses on what we can see as the EWF World Title. It holds the view for a while, before panning out and showing it being held by Keith Leone)

KL: And now Samson has lost what gives him strength.

(Leone smirks and holds the title over his shoulder)

KL: It looks better here anyway. Remember what caused you to lose it? One kick. Just one kick. And there you were, flailing around like some fish out of water, desperately trying to get this back. It was pathetic. But you can’t say you haven’t had it coming.

(Leone adjusts the belt slightly)

KL: And now at Beachfront Brawl there is no hiding away. The fish will still be out of water, because he enters my world. Barbed wire and solid steel. I have gone through this before and still look forward to it. But for you, it is all new. That is what you get when you are champ Vince. You have to enter places where you would rather have an exit strategy planned. Only this time…….there is none.

(Leone takes the title off his shoulder and holds it in front of the camera)

KL: So at the next show, I will sign on the dotted line and you will try and make excuses. But don’t worry, I will loan this title back to you. Might give you the guts to sign the contract. Then I can wait patiently for the PPV and when I get this title back.

(Leone smirks)

KL: One kick. That’s all it took. But in that cage, I will hold it off for as long as possible……See you at the table Vince.

(Leone takes the title and places it over his shoulder again, before walking out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:28 am

Match 4
Anthony Grace vs Lex Hart vs Mike Masters vs Perfect Jack

HA: Welcome back, and what a match we have up next!

HE: A huge fatal four way contest, a match that could quite frankly grace a Pay Per View main event with ease, yet you get it free tonight.

HA: All of these men involved in the key to the kingdom match that is getting ever closer, this represents a huge opportunity to gain a psychological boost ahead of that game.

HE: I just hope Anthony Grace gets what's coming to him!

"Be Myself" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Lex Hart swaggers out, followed by Miss Jessica. She applauds Hart all the way down the ramp as he walks confidently to the ring and slides in.

HE: Hart looking supremely confident, and why wouldn't he be with Miss Jessica at his side?

HA: When isn't Hart confident?!

"Perfection" then plays out and there are more boos as Perfect Jack enters the fray. He marches down the ramp,
Jack removes his trademark towel from around his neck and throws it to the floor before rolling under the bottom rope. He and Lex share a brief look before Jack pulls himself up on the ropes....

HA: Another supremely confident individual, who finds himself up against Hart tonight after teaming with him last week.

HE: That team is long gone, it's every man for himself now.

"Champion" then pours through the airwaves and red pyros announce the arrival of Mike Masters, who swaggers out alongside his manager, Mr Jones. Mr Jones applauds his client as Masters poses in front of the camera. Masters climbs onto the ring apron and springs into the ring.

HA: Like with Lex, you feel like Masters' manager may well have a big part to play in the Key to the Kingdom match.

HE: They are both excellent at their job, they wouldn't be doing that job if they weren't trying to help their clients win that match.

"Amazing Grace" then plays out to a mixed reaction from the audience, signalling the arrival of Anthony Grace. Grace stops and poses for pictures with some of his adoring fans before he climbs up into the ring.

HE: It's not very often that Grace is the overwhelming favourite amongst the fans, but he is tonight.

HA: I certainly wouldn't want to be Grace tonight, don't think it will end well.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Anthony Grace stretches in the corner, with Lex Hart, Perfect Jack and Mike Masters also in separate corners. The trio glare at each other, then they nod.

HE: Oh dear...this isn't going to end well for Anthony Grace.

HA: This is a damn ambush on Grace.

Grace shrugs his shoulders at the prospect of the three on one attack, and just marches forward. Hart is first up and Grace knocks him down with a big forearm smash. Jack is next up, he throws a right hand that Grace blocks, he then throws PJ down to the canvas with an arm drag. Jack rolls up and walks straight into a neckbreaker.

Grace kips up to his feet, he ducks underneath a clothesline from Mike Masters and shoves him into the ropes. Grace follows in behind and connects with a hard knee to the back, he follows that by pulling Masters down into the canvas by the neck. Grace turns around and Lex Hart hits him with a dropkick to the head.

This sends Grace toppling into the ropes, Hart immediately goes on the offensive by booting away at the gut of the hollywood superstar as he is pressed up against the ropes. Hart then whips Grace out across the ring, before bouncing off the ropes himself and leaping into the air, knocking Grace down with a huge knee to the head. He makes the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Mike Masters is up to his feet and he joins Hart in attacking Anthony Grace. The experienced pair begin laying into Grace with a series of stomps and punches down onto Grace. Masters drags Grace up to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and then connects with a sidewalk slam. Hart quickly runs in and hits Grace with a vicious kick to the side of the head as he begins to get to his knees. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Grace forces the shoulder up, Hart is the man who takes on the offensive. He puts Grace into a side headlock, slowly dragging him to his feet. He then walks to the corner, before slamming Grace's head into the turnbuckles repeatedly. Hart leaves Grace up against the turnbuckles, then running in and connecting with a dropkick to the back.

Anthony Grace stumbles out of the corner, Mike Masters springboards in from the outside and connects with a disaster kick to the head. Grace slumps down into the canvas and Masters makes the cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

HE: Anthony Grace has no chance, this is essentially a handicap match for him.

HA: Oh, he deserves it brother!

Masters drags up Grace, he hits a series of big forearms to the face. Hart then joins in with a series of kicks into the stomach. The duo then lift Grace into the air, hitting a double suplex. Grace rolls up to his feet, Masters hits an inverted atomic drop and then Hart follows in with a spinning heel kick. Hart goes to make the cover, but Masters pulls him to his feet and shakes his head.

HA: I thought this partnership was too good to last. These two were never going to co-operate, their ego's, nor their managers, would allow it!

Masters hits Hart with a headbutt, he staggers back. Hart replies with a couple of right hands, following that with a boot into the stomach. Lex pulls Masters forward and then pulls him down with a backbreaker. Lex then goes for a springboard moonsault, but he stops in his tracks as he sees Mr Jones approach the apron.

Hart glares at Jones, Miss Jessica walks around and grabs the leg of Mr Jones. She tugs him down from the apron and then slaps Jones across the face. Hart laughs, only for Masters to run in behind and go for the roll-up.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Hart powers the shoulder up. He leaps to his feet, he throws a wild clothesline which Masters easily ducks under, he then grabs Hart by the waist and slings him down into the canvas with a German suplex. Masters keeps the hold applied, dragging Hart up and hitting a 2nd suplex. Masters releases the hold and then allows Hart to his feet, before planting him with a DDT!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Masters gets to his feet, he drags up Lex and then fires in a series of huge forearms to the face. Lex falls back into the corner, Masters runs in and hits a huge splash. Masters then steps onto the apron, waiting for Hart to rise before springboarding off the top rope into the ring and nailing a flying forearm smash. He hooks the leg.

HE: Masters in total control here.

Ref: 1.................2.................Perfect Jack breaks the pin!

HA: Jack into the action for the first time!

Perfect Jack hauls up Masters and throws him down to the mat with a hip toss. Masters gets up to his feet, Jack hits an atomic drop before bouncing off the ropes, leaping into the air and taking Masters with a flying clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up. Jack rolls him onto his front, hitting a series of knees into the back. Jack then hauls Masters up to his feet before throwing him down into the canvas with a belly to back suplex. PJ drags Masters towards the corner, before climbing up to the 2nd rope. He then dives off, dropping an elbow down into the head. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Jack gets up to his feet and Hart is up too, he turns and stares towards Jack.

HE: What's going to happen here?

HA: Are these two former tag partners going to fight it out?

HE: NO! It looks like we might be getting a re-union!

The duo slap hands, Hart lifts up Masters, they both whip him out across the ring. Jack hits a hip toss into the out-stretched knee of Lex Hart. Hart picks up Masters, hitting him with a Randy Orton-style backbreaker. Masters lurches forward and Jack connects with a double arm DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

Lex Hart takes over, dragging up Masters and hitting a dropkick. This sends Masters stumbling into the path of Jack, who hits an STO takedown. Jack then lifts up Masters, slinging him down into the canvas which Hart quickly follows up with a superkick to the chin. He makes the cover.

Jack lifts up Masters as he points Lex towards the corner. Jack lifts Masters into the air, before taking him down with a suplex. Hart then climbs to the top rope...

HA: Triple Moonsault!

HE: Incredible manoeuvre!

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

Lex Hart gets to his feet, waiting for Masters to rise, when Perfect Jack suddenly grabs him by the waist and throws him down with a German suplex. Hart rolls up to his feet, Jack lifts a knee up into the gut...

HA: Perfect Plex!

HE: Jack putting a firm stop on that re-union!

Ref: 1......................2........................Kick out!

Jack is stood over Hart waiting for him to rise, only for Anthony Grace to roll into the ring, he runs up behind Jack and takes him down with a flying one-handed bulldog. Jack rolls up to his feet and Grace hits a spinning backbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Grace gets to his feet, the first thing he does is grab Lex Hart up from the floor and throws him into the ropes, before sprinting in and sending the veteran down to the outside with a huge clothesline. Grace then spins around, Jack is up and the movie superstar sprints in, taking Jack down with a flying back elbow smash.

Jack stumbles up to his feet, he throws a punch which Grace blocks and follows up with a jawbreaker. Jack stumbles, Grace hits him with an atomic drop and then delivers a reverse DDT. He covers.

Anthony Grace rolls up, he sees Mike Masters sprinting towards him out of the corner of his eye, and manages to counter with a back body drop. Grace then picks up Perfect Jack, throwing him into the corner. He runs in, hitting a knee to the gut. He follows that by climbing to the top rope, where he then drives a series of punches down into the head of Jack.

He reaches 10 punches as the crowd cheer along, Mike Masters steps in and scoops Grace onto his shoulders in an electric chair position. Grace manages to drop down the back of Masters, he turns around....

HA: OVATION!

Ref: 1.............................2..........................Kick out!

Masters forces the shoulder up just in time. Grace stands waiting for Masters to rise, but Jack is up and he rolls Grace up into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1.......................2........................Kick out!

Grace gets the shoulder up, the duo roll up simultanesouly. Jack gets the boot into the gut, he sets up for the Perfect Plex but Grace manages to counter with a suplex of his own. Masters quickly takes Grace down with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Masters quickly goes to the top rope...

HA: 450 SPLASH ONTO JACK!

Ref: 1...............................2.............................Kick out!

Jack manages to get the shoulder up. Masters is stood over the Perfect One, Anthony Grace gets to his feet and Masters spins around too late...

HE: THE BLOCKBUSTER!

As Grace goes to make the cover, Lex Hart rolls back into the ring and hits a vicious kick to the head. Grace rolls around and Hart covers.

HA: Hart stealing in!

Ref: 1........................................2...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: Lex Hart wins it!

HA: I think you mean Lex Hart steals it.

HE: Hey, a win is a win!

HA: Certainly a big momentum boost for Hart against some of his main rivals.

HE: Miss Jessica certainly happy!

Lex Hart rolls out celebrating, Miss Jessica runs around and embraces around him on the outside as Anarchy goes to a commercial.

Match result: Lex Hart via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 23 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:30 am

*A dirty, dark and bare room faces us as the cameras circles around the only thing within the four walls. At a grey, old table sit four men. Rene Roussimoff faces the three men who have carried out the brutal acts of the group The Forgotten. All three of their faces covered by masks, only their eyes visible.

RR: Well, well, well. The party is really starting now, isn't it gentlemen?!

*Rene's head swivels to face the figure on his right.

RR: He isn't happy, Jimmy. But the masks are merely tools to use in our fight.

*He stares again the middle of the table.

RR: We are more than just one man, we are more than they know. The face of our power is nothing more than the beginning. Soldiers are the troops first deployed, not the might of the army. Chaos will reign when the fires burn

*Roussimoff and his men laugh

RR: Yes, yes. It's all falling into place. The Arrows, Thunder, Adamson...more victims. You can never feed a snake too much, can you?

*He slaps the chest of the man to his left

RR: We are the true prophets now, the demise of these 4 fools will be, shall we say an omen? Yes, I think that suits it very well.

*His fist slams the table and the jovial atmosphere is gone.

RR: They will fear the world around them like they did before. They shall steal a living no longer. We are armed with more than complete steel, The justice of our quarrel fires us too.

*Roussimoff stands and heads to the door, waiting by it for the masked men to follow as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:31 am

*Costello/Leone Contract Signing

We return back to ringside and a solid mahogany desk has been set up in the centre of the ring, two chairs placed on either side. Dean Andrews is standing in the middle of the ring, receiving a very mixed reaction from the crowd, and he raises a mic to his mouth.

Crowd: A55hole x10

HA: The 6CW faithful letting their feelings be known....

HE: This is the new owner of 6CW, they should show some damn respect....

*Andrews seems to be struggling with the crowd's reaction

Andrews: On this desk is a contract......a contract to be signed by the EWF World Heavyweight Champion; Vincent Costello and the number one contender to the EWF title....Keith Leone...

*Crowd pop

Andrews: The contract stipulates that those two superstars will meet one another in a re-match of their Night of Glory classic in two weeks at Beachfront Brawl....inside a barbed wire steel cage...

*More cheers from the audience

Andrews: For those of you who don't know what that means.....the standard fifteen foot steel cage, solid steel mesh around this ring....the top of the structure will be covered in razor sharp barbed wire.....the door of the cage will be chained and padlocked shut....

Crowd: Keith Le-one x10

Andrews: Vincent Costello is the longest reigning world champion in the history of this company and yet he is currently finding ways to worm his way out of matches....preventing definitive and conclusive endings to bouts and I am afraid that just cannot continue....think what you like of me but I cannot allow you to keep paying good money for our shows and not getting the results your cash deserves....

Now there is no way out for Costello....he cannot run, he cannot hide.....and Beachfront Brawl he will defend his world championship against Keith Leone and one way or another we are going to find out who the better man really is...

*The crowd boo furiously as "Killing in the name of" shrieks through the speakers and Vincent Costello walks out onto the stage. He is wearing a shirt and jeans. He stares around at the booing masses and shrugs before fixing his attention upon Dean Andrews.

HE: Vincent Costello does not look happy.....he knows Andrews is trying to screw him...

HA: Andrews is doing no such thing.....all Dean Andrews wants is what the fans want and that is a definitive ending to this rivalry between Costello and Leone.....we haven't had that yet because Costello has either gotten himself disqualified or counted out during their matches....

*Costello circles the ring and then he makes his way up the steel steps and clambers inside. The crowd continue to boo him but he doesn't seem to care, instead keeping his eyes on Dean Andrews. Costello walks to the wooden table and then picks up one of the two mics resting next to the contract...

Crowd: You suck x10

Costello: You think you're really clever don't you, boss....

*Costello emphasises the last word, shaking his head as he does so. Andrews merely stares at him.

Costello: You have the gaol to stand here in front of me, the greatest world champion this company has ever seen, and force me into taking part in one of the most barbaric matches ever devised in professional wrestling...

HE: Where is the respect for our world champion?

Costello: You think that putting me in this match with Leone will spell the end of my record title reign.....and don't think I don't know exactly why you are doing it.....don't think that I don't see right through all of this......I know the plan....

*Andrew's eyes narrow

Costello: All these people may be too thick to see it.......even Leone hasn't got the brain cells to figure it out but I knew as soon as I heard the announcement of this match exactly what you have in store...you really are a low down dirty snake...

*Andrews stands his ground but he licks his lips as though his mouth has gone dry.

Costello: The only thing I'm going to say to you, Dean, is that you picked the wrong man to screw with....I thought you would've already learned that when I thwarted your bull(beep) back at Revolution but yet here we are again.....and I promise you the result will be the same....only this time, after the match is over and I'm still the EWF Champion...I'm coming for you.....and unlike your mystery stalker I won't be staining your walls with paint....I'll be using your blood....

*There are some cheers from the crowd after Costello's comments

HA: Costello walking a fine line by threatening the new owner of 6CW....

Costello: You haven't made things easier for Leone by choosing this kind of match, infact I hope you know that you have signed away his career because once I'm through with him there won't be anything left.....I'm going to dye this canvass red by ripping his flesh from his bones using any means necessary....

You think your conscience is heavy now? Wait until Beachfront Brawl when you have to live with the fact that you are the reason Keith Leone will never wrestle another match again....

*Crowd ultra pop

HA: I think Costello got someone's attention!

*The arena is bouncing as "Limowreck" screams through the speakers. Keith Leone, in his trademark hooded jacket, walks onto the stage with the EWF Championship over his shoulder.

HE: That does not belong to him...he stole it two weeks ago....

HA: The EWF Championship is not Leone's property, although it should be.....but in two weeks it may very well belong to him....

*Costello's eyes turn to the stage and he looks murderous as he watches Leone walk to the ring with the EWF belt over his shoulder. Leone climbs up into the ring and raises the championship into the air....

*Crowd pop

HA: Leone really provoking this situation now...

HE: On his head be it....

*Dean Andrews steps in front of Costello and keeps him on one side of the table as Leone takes a seat and lounges back, throwing the EWF Championship across the table.

HA: Leone showing a lot of calmness here.....he doesn't seem fazed....

HE: It'll be a whole different story at Beachfront Brawl...

Andrews: Please take a seat, Vincent....

*Costello glares at Andrews with great dislike but then he drags his own chair out and sits down. Andrews then takes the contract and he pulls out a pen.

Andrews: Gentlemen the contract is drawn up....all it requires is a signature from both of you to make things official...but first...

*Huge pop from the audience

HE: IT'S HERE, HAROLD......MY GOD LOOK AT IT....

*The lights dim slightly and the cameras pan to the rafters as the huge steel cage structure begins to lower around the ring. Leone doesn't seem concerned by the cell at all whilst Vincent Costello is staring at the four walls with a dark expression on his face.

HA: In two weeks it will just be these two men inside this structure....only one will walk away as the EWF Champion.....

HE: Leone's been in so many of these type of matches before and you can tell that Costello is imagining all the dangerous things he could do to his opponent....

*Dean Andrews is eyeing the structure with hesitancy as it comes to rest around the ring.

Andrews: I felt it best that the two of you got to experience the feeling of being inside the cage before we arrive in Brazil in two weeks....

*Leone looks almost bored whilst Costello is staring at him. The champion snatches up his mic again

Costello: Got nothing to say now, Keith? Suddenly having second thoughts about being locked inside this cage with an animal like me? I'll give you one more chance to get up and walk away...one opportunity to spare yourself the pain and suffering I am going to inflict upon you...

*Leone looks into Costello's eyes and then slowly he reaches for the contract and pulls it towards him, signing on the dotted line with a single trace of hesitation.

*Crowd pop

HA: That's Leone signed......he has no fear about facing Vincent Costello...he knows he has the champion's number....

HE: It will be a whole different ball game in this type of environment....

*Leone shoves the contract towards Costello and leans across the table as he does so, grabbing the second mic.

Leone: The reason I've got nothing to say, Vince, is because I've done all of my talking inside of this ring.....Night of Glory.....Aftermath.....twice I had you beaten...twice you found a way to wriggle free.....but inside this cage you have no escape....you can no longer hide from the inevitable....you look into my eyes and you know that in two weeks I am going to beat you in the middle of this ring and I am going to bring an end to your world championship reign....I brought the belt back tonight so you can spend the next two weeks cradling it in your arms....knowing that at Beachfront Brawl your whole world is going to come crashing down around you...

*The crowd are cheering as Leone and Costello continue to glare at one another

Leone: I know you're tough...I know you're dangerous and I know that your title reign has been a historic one....but I'm tougher....I'm more dangerous and my championship reign is going to make yours pale into insignificance, Vincent....because quite frankly I'm better than you are.....I know it, the people know it.....but most importantly....you know it and that is exactly the reason you've been running from me for the last few months....

And despite the fact you grew up on the mean streets of Hell's Kitchen.....at Beachfront Brawl you are entering my domain, this is my playground.....my yard, this is exactly the type of match in which I made my name and in which I excel.....look back at my career and you'll see countless examples of Keith Leone in barbaric situations and each and every time I have stolen the show.....each and every time I have left my opponents battered and bloody.....two weeks from now will be no different....

Crowd: Keith Le-one x10

*Costello's eyes are bulging with hatred as he raises his own mic

Costello: Cute speech, Keith but none of it matters.....not one thing that comes out of your mouth is going to matter when we are both locked inside this cage at Beachfront Brawl......nothing that has happened in the past will count because I have made my career off of mocking those who cling desperately to what came before...

Enforcer.....Liam Wood.......Jerome Dubois.....JJ Johnson.....the list goes on of superstars who liked to tell me about what they had achieved in the past...and whilst they talked, I acted.....whilst they were reminiscing, I was making history....you are no different to any of those men and in two weeks I am going to prove it....

You had one opportunity to beat me, Keith, and you blew it......I guarantee you lightning will not strike twice and at Beachfront Brawl I am going to put an end to your pathetic claims of being a man who can overcome any obstacle....because I am not Lex Hart...Genesis or Alex Goddamn Walker......

I am not JJ Johnson and this is not some once in a lifetime bull(beep)......this is not a showcase or a highlight reel moment......this is a fight and you are stepping into the ring with a man who does not care about fame or fortune.....doesn't care about power or popularity......all I care about is being world champion...

I am not going to wilt or cower in the face of adversity and I will not allow you to take from me what I have worked so hard to achieve......I am the EWF World Heavyweight Champion and I'm glad you had two weeks with my belt because that is the closest you will ever come to owning it...

I spent the last two weeks without that belt and in that time I realised that I cannot and I will not live without it.....you have no idea the lengths I am willing to go to in order to keep it......but at Beachfront Brawl you will learn......Costello's Law is gospel and this ring is my church....you are going to atone for your sins on my altar.....and there will be no mercy, Keith....none whatsoever...

*The crowd are making a lot of noise as Costello pulls the contract towards him and begins to sign it

Andrews: Ladies and gentlemen it is official......August 28th 2015, Beachfront Brawl.....Vincent Costello and Keith Leone one on one for the EWF Championship inside of....

HA: WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

*The crowd scream as Costello suddenly lunges forward and he stabs the pen down into Leone's hand. Leone lets out a roar of agony and Costello quickly picks up the EWF Championship belt and drives it across into the top of Leone's head, knocking him onto the floor. Dean Andrews is yelling as Costello throws the table and chairs out of the way and begins to unbutton his shirt....

HE: Costello told Leone he would pay for stealing the EWF belt....he is not waiting for Beachfront Brawl....

Leone tries to get back up but Costello charges into him and knees him in the temple, knocking him to the floor. He then drops on top of Leone and begins to punch him in the face, blood spurting from a cut in Leone's hairline....

HA: A damn blindsided assault here by Vincent Costello....Leone didn't have a damn clue what was coming....

HE: That's his own stupid fault.....never underestimate Vincent Costello....

Costello gets up and he pushes Andrews away, sending the 6CW owner to the floor, and then he drags Leone up and runs him forwards, smashing his face into the steel wall.

HA: This is heinous....

HE: No way in and no way out.....Costello can do as he damn pleases....

Costello points at Andrews and yells "This is on you" before pulling Leone up again and smashing his head into the steel cage for a second time. Leone drops to one knee and Costello grates his face against the steel mesh....

HA: Leone is a goddamn bloody mess here.....

HE: This is nothing compared to what he is going to get at Beachfront Brawl...if there is anything left by then....

Leone's face is pouring blood as Costello drags him up again and thunders him into the cage door, which shakes on its hinges but does not break due to the chain and padlock. Leone staggers back and collapses in a bloody heap on the floor.....

*Crowd boo furiously

HE: Vincent Costello is the greatest world champion of all time and he is making sure he gets the respect he deserves now....

Costello's hands are covered in Leone's blood and he smears it on his face and torso, giving a crazed look at the camera, and then he runs against the ropes and rushes back....

HA: KERB STOMP DAMMIT!

Costello leaps up and stomps Leone's head into the canvass, leaving a huge bloodstain on the mat. He then picks up the EWF Championship and lets out a huge roar as he thrusts it into the air....

HE: Costello said he would do anything to remain world champion....you are getting a glimpse of that first hand....

HA: He has just brutalised Keith Leone...

Dean Andrews is sat on the deck looking fearful as Costello kneels down next Leone and lifts his bloody head off the canvass. He holds the EWF belt next to Leone's face and talks to him...

Costello: I told you to walk away, Keith....I gave you the chance.....I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE

HA: Costello is maniacal here....

Costello: Now you are going to pay......this cage will be your final resting place.....and that man there.....

*Costello holds Leone's head up and points at Dean Andrews

Costello: You can thank him....

*Costello drops Leone back to the deck as the cage begins to lift back into the rafters. The fans are stunned by what they have witnessed as Costello marches past Andrews and climbs to the outside.

HE: Dean Andrews made the match...he gave the green light and now he will have to deal with whatever consequences come his way....

HA: I believe it was the right thing to do but after watching that display from Costello you have to wonder....just what level of brutality are we going to witness at Beachfront Brawl?

HE: Vincent Costello is the most dangerous man to ever step foot in a 6CW ring....the EWF Championship is his entire life and I'd hate to be the man trying to take it from him...

HA: One thing is for sure; at Beachfront Brawl we are going to witness a matchup for the absolute ages....

Dean Andrews is up on his feet and checking on the bloodied heap that is Keith Leone. Vincent Costello is standing on the stage, holding the EWF belt over his head, with a crazed look in his eyes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:32 am

*Max Adamson stands in a room accompanied by Thunder. The mercurial comic book hero is sat on top of a table with his legs crossed seemingly in deep thought. Adamson paces back and forth, only stopped when Thunder speaks

T: Lemons

MA: What?

T: You wouldn't understand

MA: Does anyone? Ever?

*As the pair stare at each other, both a little confused, in walk Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn.

MA: About bloody time!

JH: Charming as ever...

*Adamson this time is the one to put his hand out to shake, which Hurst takes happily. The same cannot be said of Reborn, who ignores Max.

RR: Not yet, Adamson. You've done nicer things for downright awful reasons before

JH: Quite! Don't take my handshake as some acceptance, Mr Adamson, I merely cannot refuse the offered hand.

T: Our quarrel is with the forces of evil, none here break the code.

*Adamson looks at Thunder as bewildered as before, then looks to the Arrows who both shrug.

MA: Look, whatever, we've got a shared enemy and that makes us allies. Especially tonight. Joshy, Oyabun, I mean Phillips--

JH: I believe Phillips has only been their Oyabun when a certain level of physicality is needed. He certainly wasn't leading their early calls and rambling monologues

MA: Interesting...but probably completely worthless information. Anyway, the other two and their stupid long names too. I know you two

*He points at Hurst and Reborn

MA: Are used to this tag stuff, but this is going to be different. Tables make things more complicated.

T: I'm perfectly fine up here.

*Adamson sighs

MA: Through everything I still prefer you to Wood

T: Depends if you go through a table or not

MA: Shut. Up.

*Hurst steps forward and takes over

JH: Gentlemen, please. The premise is simple. Hurt people, win match. We've all done that before. Frankly, this suits us down to the ground. My partner here Mr Reborn...

*Robin waves

JH:...enjoys the extra element of danger even when none is required. I shall say to you what I have already said to him; embrace the danger, but remember that falling here will be fatal. It doesn't matter if you get up, once you're through that table we lose a valuable ally

MA: I don't need advice, posh boy, I need to know you three are in this for the long haul.

JH: And I don't think it is you who should be worrying about the motives of others. That's 3 to 1 here. 3, 1. Numbers you're quite used to hearing right now, old chap.

MA: I prefer rugby.

JH: Of course you do.

*Thunder jumps down from the table quite unexpectedly.

T: To battle!

*Thunder sprints out of the room and the three left standing just watch him go.

RR: He knows we aren't up yet, right?

MA: That boy doesn't know anything about anything.

*The scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:34 am

Main Event
Table Elimination
Joshua/The Forgotten vs Max Adamson/Thunder/Red Arrows

The action returns to ringside and the cameras pan around to show a lot of tables that have been erected and rested up against the security railings.

HE: Time for the main event, Harold...

HA: It certainly is and this one is going to be explosive....6CW and The Forgotten are at war, no doubt about it, and here tonight they will enter the battlefield in a four on four elimination tables match....

HE: In two weeks time at Beachfront Brawl these men will wage war once again....that's if all eight of them make it out of this contest unscathed...

HA: Do you give good odds on that?

HE: From what I've seen between these teams so far I would imagine the odds are slim......the rules of this match are simple, the first team to put all of their opponents through tables will be victorious....

The crowd roar to life as "Stronger" booms through the speakers and the 6CW Tag Team Champions enter the fray. Robin Reborn bounds out onto the stage, full of life, and Jack Hurst follows in his footsteps, waving to the fans as he does so. Reborn and Hurst high five each other before making their way down the ramp...

HA: The Red Arrows were one of the very first targets of The Forgotten....at Night of Glory they defeated their rivals to retain the tag team championships and these two men have promised to do everything in their power to rid 6CW of this plague...

HE: Hurst and Reborn have guts and so far they have evaded any serious damage...but they've come very close.....these two men need to be very careful because they could be biting off more than they can chew with this war...

Reborn leaps up over the top rope and then poses on the turnbuckle as Hurst makes his way up the steps and climbs through the ropes. "Heroes are hard to find" then blasts out and there are more cheers for the arrival of the 6CW International Champion....

HA: Another man who has answered the call to stand up and fight against the might of The Forgotten.....Thunder didn't wait to be asked, he took it upon himself to rise up and protect 6CW...

HE: And so far he's had his a55 handed to him by Jimmy Phillips for his troubles.....

HA: But that will not deter him....Thunder wants Phillips one on one at Beachfront Brawl and I guarantee he will give his all for this company.

Thunder stands on the stage and taps his heart, acknowledging the crowd's reaction, and then he makes his way down the ramp. He reaches out and slaps hands with his adoring fans before climbing up into the ring to join the Arrows....

HA: One member left....arguably the most unexpected member of Team 6CW but he stood up when nobody else would...

HE: GazzyD reignited the flame burning inside and now the hopes of this company are resting on the shoulders of Max Adamson....

"Radioactive" booms through the speakers and there is an almighty reception from the audience as Max Adamson enters the fray. Gold and green pyros erupt into the air and Max walks through the smoke plumes with a very focused look upon his face....

HA: It was a month ago, a night I'll never forget, The Forgotten were laying waste to their opposition.....Hurst was down, Reborn down, Enigma and Thunder down and out.....we needed some intervention and what we got was the longest reigning 6CW Champion of all time....Max Adamson heard the rallying call and he brought his a55 to fight....

HE: Two weeks ago he found out that it isn't all storming in and saving people though....he was chokeslammed on the concrete by Joshua and he's lucky his spine wasn't broken...

HA: And yet here he stands.....Max has been put down before but he gets back up and he keeps on fighting....he has vowed to take the fight to The Forgotten and Joshua.....he has promised to be the man that puts an end to their crusade...

Max walks around ringside, looking at the tables and nodding his head, before pulling himself onto the apron and climbing inside. He has a brief interaction with his teammates before "Riot" beats out and the fans begin to boo furiously....

HA: We've faced The Family, Dominion, 6WF and Genesis but I truly believe this is the most dangerous threat this company has ever known.....The Forgotten live for ordered chaos, they feed off of destruction and mayhem....and as of yet we still don't know their motives....how can you fight something so unpredictable?

HE: You can't and that is the major problem.......we don't know the identities of these guys, except for Jimmy Phillips.....we assume there is three of them but are we sure on that?

HA: I'm not sure on anything....

Jimmy Phillips, the lower half of his face covered by a wolf bandana, walks onto the stage flanked by Wakagashira and Shategashira. They walk in a line, in step with one another, and then they stop at the base of the ring as the lights go down. The familiar pulse of a heart fills the arena, followed by the howl of a wolf and then the 6CW Champion enters the mix....

HE: And we still don't know why Joshua has joined forces with these coyotes....

HA: There is obviously a common bond.....they both love to cause pain and suffering.....but Joshua was so good at doing it by himself....he's spent his whole life as a lone wolf.....why now does he need a pack?

Joshua slowly walks down the ramp, dragging the 6CW belt in one hand and his beloved puppet McCoy in the other. He reaches his team members as the house lights come back on....

HE: I believe they call this the calm before the storm...

HA: YES THEY DO!

Max Adamson is in the centre of the ring, bobbing from one foot to the other, and then he lets out a shout and storms from the ring. He quickly bursts into Joshua and they begin to trade punches....

HE: I knew the stand-off wouldn't last long.....this is a war for power and they never end well....

Jack Hurst meets Waka and they trade shots before Shate attacks Hurst from behind. They begin to double team the tag champion until Robin Reborn sprints to the ropes and front flips over the top...

Reborn crashes into all three men with a senton splash and they crash to the floor. Thunder baseball slides under the bottom rope and clatters into Jimmy Phillips, knocking him backwards, and they he climbs up onto the apron and jumps off with an overcastle neckbreaker, driving both men down on the hard flooring.....

HA: These men will do anything to ensure it is their faction that comes out on top.....control of this company is so important....

Max lands a huge hook to the body of Joshua and then tries to whip him towards the ring but Joshua reverses it and sends Adamson, shoulder first, against the ringpost. The monster follows and he grabs a table, pulling it away from the ringside barrier. Max staggers back around and Joshua grabs him by the throat...

HE: Max going for an early ride...

Adamson slams his knee into Joshua's stomach and then he gutwrench suplexes him straight into the ringside barrier. Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst roll Wakagashira back into the ring and Hurst drops down on all fours as Reborn sprints across....

HA: Poetry in motion!

Waka staggers out of the corner and Hurst scoops him up onto his shoulders before spinning him around. Reborn leaps up to the top rope....

HE: WASHBOARD...

Shategashira springboards back into the ring and knees Hurst clean in the face, causing him to drop Waka to the floor. Reborn leaps from the top rope and nails a missile dropkick on Shate as Waka gets back up and almost turns Reborn inside out with a huge running lariat...

HA: You can feel the force being applied in all of these moves......the intention is to seriously damage....

Jimmy Phillips has Thunder on his shoulders and tries to run him towards the ringpost but Thunder wriggles off the back and drives Phillips into the steel steps, sending them flying across the floor. Thunder places a table vertically against the security railing and then he drags Phillips towards him and looks for a suplex....

HE: Thunder's going to try and even the score with Phillips...

HA: He hasn't forgotten the beating Phillips gave his friend Enigma two weeks ago....

Phillips locks his leg inside of Thunder's and refuses to budge. He then uses his power to shove Thunder back into the table and charges at him....

HA: GAME-CHANGER....

HE: GOD THAT WOULD HAVE CHANGED THE GAME!

Phillips looks for his patented clothesline but Thunder ducks it and JP crashes his arm straight through the table, breaking it in two. Thunder quickly takes advantage and he delivers Russian legsweep on the hard flooring...

HA: Thunder dodged a real moving bullet there because when Phillips hits you with that clothesline you stay hit...

Max Adamson has the steel steps up on his shoulders and he powers them straight into the head of Joshua on the outside of the ring, knocking the big man into a seated position. Max then hauls the steps away and he pulls another table towards him. He grabs Joshua's arm and drags him up before hoisting him up onto his shoulders....

HE: What a statement this would be...

HA: CYCLONE!

Waka and Shate suddenly storm the outside and attack Adamson before he can drive Joshua through the table. They hammer him with right hands and then they whip him forwards into the announce table with such force that it flips upside down...

HE: OUT THE WAY...

Adamson is in a heap on the floor as Waka and Shate begin set up two tables next to one another. They grab Max and drag him back to his feet before dumping him on top. Shate then pulls up the ring apron and starts to drag a ladder out from underneath...

HA: Here we go...business is about to pick up...

Waka is driving punches down into Max's head and keeping him in position whilst Shate sets the ladder up and then he begins to climb....

HE: Max could be in trouble here.....OH MY!

The crowd roar as Jack Hurst suicide dives through the middle rope and collides with Wakagashira, sending them both tumbling down into the announce area. Robin Reborn is suddenly climbing the ladder behind Shate and he punches him repeatedly in the back before shoving him off the ladder and down into the ring.....

HA: The Red Arrows have suddenly taken over....GORE.....GORE.....GORE!

*Crowd pop

Adamson bursts from the table in a flash and he crashes into Joshua with an almighty spear, sending both men crashing backwards to the hard flooring. Jack Hurst has dragged Wakagashira back up and he throws him ontop of the two tables as Reborn reaches the top....

HE: You don't think....not from up there....

HA: Robin Reborn has no fear....OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: FIRST CASUALTIES OF WAR!

Reborn reaches the top of the ladder and he front flips over the top of it into an almighty 450 splash that crushes Wakagashira through two tables upon impact. Jack Hurst is applauding as he helps his partner from the wreckage....

HA: That was amazing from Robin Reborn....showing no respect for his own body and well-being....

HE: The Arrows said they would do whatever they had to in order to get rid of The Forgotten....

Hurst pulls Reborn around the opposite side of the ring as Jimmy Phillips runs into them both and drops them with a double clothesline. Phillips pulls Hurst up and he launches him over the ringside barrier into the crowd before dragging Reborn up and he throws him into the ring....

HA: Phillips knows Reborn is wounded here and he's going in for the kill....

Phillips pushes a table into the ring and then he pulls a steel chair from under the apron and heads after Reborn. Reborn gets back up, wincing from the pain in his ribs, and Phillips drives the chair straight into his midsection....

HE: This could be about to turn really nasty for Robin Reborn....

HA: Jimmy Phillips showing off his very new and dangerous mean streak....

Reborn is doubled up in agony on the canvass as Phillips picks the table up and begins to erect it in the centre. He then drags Reborn back up...

HE: TOUCHDOWN!

Reborn slams his elbow into Phillips jaw repeatedly in desperation. Phillips staggers away and Reborn picks up the steel chair and swings it towards him....CRACK!

HA: Reborn seeking retribution now....

CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
The chair thunders off Phillips' back four times until he slumps across the table in the centre of the ring. Reborn then stares around at the crowd, who are chanting his name, and he throws his arms into the air....

HE: He just can't resist....

HA: I think he could be making a big mistake....

On the outside, Max Adamson tries to drag Joshua back to a standing position but Joshua delivers a big uppercut below the belt and leaves Max in a heap on the floor. Joshua grips Max by the throat with both hands and he drags him back up before launching him through the air....

HA: MY GOD THAT STRENGTH WAS FRIGHTENING!

Joshua throws Max over the collapsed announce desk and into the timekeeper's area, sending the ringbell and a stack of chairs flying. Joshua then turns away and he pulls himself up onto the apron...

HE: OH NO.....OH JESUS HE'S BROKE HIM IN HALF!

Robin Reborn is on the top rope and preparing to launch when Joshua seizes him by the throat. Joshua climbs over the top rope, his hand still wrapped around Reborn's windpipe, and then he launches him off the top, spinning him as he does so, before chokeslamming him right through the table in the middle of the ring....

HA: That just evened up the score....

HE: You're damn right it did....

Reborn is completely motionless in the middle of the ring as Joshua stands over him, his dark curtain of hair masking his face. Jimmy Phillips claps Joshua on the back and looks pleased with proceedings until Thunder comes flying from the top rope and takes them both down with a huge crossbody....

HA: I think they forgot about the INT Champion....

Joshua gets back up and he looks for a running clothesline but Thunder pulls the top rope down and sends him flying to the outside. Phillips then attempts to rush in but Thunder sidesteps him and sends him crashing into the turnbuckle...Phillips staggers back around and Thunder lifts him into an electric chair position....

HE: What goes up....

Thunder crashes Phillips back down into the mat with real force and then he heads for the corner. He lifts himself onto the second rope and then dives off, landing a big legdrop to the throat of his rival....Phillips staggers back up and Thunder pops him up....

HA: HUNTER'S ARROW!

The crowd cheer as Thunder lands the heavy European uppercut and follows up with the jumping elbow to the heart. He rolls to the outside and grabs a table...

HE: From behind...

Shategashira lashes a kendo stick into the spine of Thunder, sending him crashing to one knee and then he raises it over his head again and aims to bring it crashing down across Thunder's skull....

HA: GORE....GORE....GORE!

Crowd: Max Adam-son x10

Max storms from nowhere and he crashes into Shate, sending him thundering through a table set up vertically against the ringside barrier. Max is on his knees with a very serious expression on his face...

HE: The Forgotten have lost two men...

HA: For one of the very first times 6CW has an upper hand...

Max and Thunder take opposite ends of another table and they slide it into the ring. Jimmy Phillips is just staggering up to his feet as Max waistlocks him into a big German suplex and Thunder starts setting up the table in the middle of the ring...

HA: Jimmy Phillips might just be the next man to take the plunge here....

Thunder climbs onto the turnbuckle and waits for Max to pull Phillips up. Adamson lifts Phillips into the air and carries him towards Thunder, who is waiting on the ropes....

HE: Phillips may regret ever messing with Thunder after this....

HA: HANG ON...

Joshua is back in the ring and he clatters into Max from behind, knocking him and Phillips to the floor. Joshua then delivers a huge uppercut to Thunder, leaving him rocked to the core on the turnbuckle. Max gets back up and Joshua clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside....

HA: I think Joshua just saved Phillips there....

HE: But there is nobody to save Thunder....HERE WE GO!

Phillips clambers back up and he climbs onto the turnbuckle before scooping Thunder onto his shoulders. He holds him there for a moment and then jumps off, delivering a huge fireman's slam (Attitude Adjustment) through the table set up in the middle....

HA: We are tied up once more...

HE: These guys are brutalising each other...

Phillips snarls as he stares at Thunder's collapsed form in the wreckage of the table. He gets up and kicks the fragments away before climbing from the ring to help Joshua's assault on Adamson....

HA: Didn't see Hurst coming....

Jack Hurst leaps over the fan barrier and takes Phillips out with a clothesline. They get back up and Hurst lifts Phillips onto his shoulders....

HE: WASHBOARD...

Phillips scrambles off the back and he pushes Hurst forwards and straight into a big boot from Joshua. Joshua then grabs a camera cord and he wraps it around Max Adamson's neck, choking him to the near point of unconsciousness....

HA: Adamson could be going to sleep here...

Max scrambles, struggling to pull the cord from around his throat, and in his desperation he manages to get his hands on McCoy, who is perched on the Spanish announce table. He holds the puppet over his head....

HE: Joshua doesn't like that....

Joshua suddenly releases the cord from around Max's neck and Adamson spins around and clocks him right in the face with the dummy. He then rushes into Joshua and picks him up in a bearhug before driving him against the ringpost...

HA: I've never seen anyone able to man handle Joshua this way....GazzyD certainly took the fight to the monster but he couldn't overpower him like Adamson can...

CRACK!
Jimmy Phillips tries to nail Max in the head with a steel chair but Adamson ducks and the chair crashes against the ringpost. In the same movement Max scoops Phillips on his shoulders and staggers him towards the Spanish announce table....

HE: CYCLONE....YES!

HA: All tables count....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 15 Aug 2015, 10:34 am

Max launches Phillips off his shoulders with the F-5 and sends him crashing through the announce desk, leaving it splintered and broken. Max sits on the floor for a moment and nods his head...

HA: Max is once again leading the 6CW fight....I've not seen this kind of drive in him for months....

HE: He's rejuvenated...

Jack Hurst is back on his feet and he beckons for Max to join him as they go after Joshua. Max nods his head and they both seize the 6CW Champion and throw him under the bottom rope...

HA: This could be the first ever that Joshua has been the underdog in a situation....

Hurst pulls a table away from the ringside table and sets it up next to the ring apron and then he and Max grab another table each and push them into the ring. Max rolls inside and he drives into Joshua with a knee to the stomach and nails a big suplex as Hurst begins to set one of the tables up...

HE: This company never fails to amaze me....even in the face of serious adversity we fight....

Joshua stumbles back up and Max lifts him onto his shoulders for an F-5 but Joshua drives repeated elbows into the jaw of Max until he releases him. Joshua lands back out on his feet and he runs the ropes before coming back...

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH......GORE!

Max dodges Joshua and allows Hurst to pick the 6CW Champion up before punting him in the gut. Adamson then bounces off the ropes himself and returns with a brutal spear. The crowd are roaring as Max points Jack Hurst to the skies as he pulls Joshua up and throws him across the erected table....

HE: Joshua is finished here......OH DEAR!

Hurst throws his arms into the air and launches from the top rope for his patented legdrop but Joshua moves off the table and sends Hurst crashing through the wood. Max quickly bursts over towards Joshua...

HA: GO TO HELL!
Joshua grips Adamson by the throat and hauls him into the air before drilling him with an earth-shattering chokeslam. Joshua stares down at Max for a moment and then he turns away and begins to set up a second table....

HE: I guess this is why this man is the 6CW Champion...

HA: When do you ever see Joshua down for long? The guy is near invincible...

Joshua then grabs Jack Hurst, who is very groggy, and he drags him back up before flipping him onto his shoulders. He walks towards the table and then he delivers a thunderous "Last Ride" powerbomb.....the splinters of the table fly from the ring upon impact....

HA: Jack Hurst just got broken in half....he's completely destroyed....

HE: And now both teams are left with one man each....

HA: Max Adamson and Joshua...this is how it began....

Joshua makes his way towards Max, who is barely stirring after the giant chokeslam. Joshua wraps his hand around Max's throat again and this time he pulls him up off the mat.....he then walks Max towards the ropes and begins to hoist him up....

HA: Max has nothing left....

HE: And Joshua has bad intentions....CHOKE-OH!

Max suddenly drives his thumb up into Joshua's eye, temporarily blinding him, and he scoops the monster up on his shoulders. The crowd are going wild as Max then throws Joshua over the top rope with an incredible F-5...

HA: IT'S ALL OVER!

Joshua crashes down through a table set up next to the ring apron and the noise around the arena is deafening as the bell sounds. "Radioactive" pours out of the speakers and as Max Adamson is declared the winner...

HE: I can't believe he did it....

HA: What a performance from Max Adamson....he stood up to The Forgotten tonight and he has come out victorious....6CW is fighting back....

Adamson grabs the top rope and he shakes them vigorously with a determined look on his face before nodding his head. He beats his chest and looks down at the wreckage of Joshua...

HA: Just two weeks until Beachfront Brawl and 6CW have just sent a huge message to The Forgotten.....we are not going down without a fight....

The cheers of the crowd suddenly turn to boos as Charles Kramer appears on the stage, a very broad smile upon his face. He gives a little clap in Adamson's direction before raising a mic...

HA: What the hell is Kramer doing out here?

Kramer: I'll keep this brief, ladies and gentlemen, but first of all allow me to say bravo....that was a terrific main event....

Crowd: A55hole x10

Kramer: I am out here on behalf of new 6CW owner and a good friend of mine, Dean Andrews...

*More boos from the crowd

Kramer: Given that the ongoing hostilities between 6CW and The Forgotten do not look like ceasing any time soon....Dean has decided that he needs to make a few things official before we board the plane to Brazil for Beachfront Brawl...

HA: What is he talking about?

Kramer: First of all.....Thunder and Jimmy Phillips will collide in an all action affair for the 6CW International Championship...

*Crowd pop

HE: Thunder wanted that match....

HA: And his request has been granted...

Kramer: Secondly; The Red Arrows and The Forgotten had such a terrific match at Night of Glory that Dean thinks it is only right we see it again in Brazil....naturally the 6CW Tag Team Championships will be on the line....

*More cheers

Kramer: And last but by no means least......Dean has decided that only one man currently deserves to be named number one contender to the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship right now....

HA: Please not Anthony Grace.....surely not....

HE: Can you imagine?

*there are a few nervous looks from the crowd as they are obviously thinking the same thing. Kramer smiles.

Kramer: Allow me to announce that at Beachfront Brawl; Joshua will defend his 6CW Championship against the Thunder from Down Under....MAX ADAMSON!

*Huge pop from the crowd

HA: It couldn't have been anyone else....

HE: Max Adamson is going to Brazil to try and win back the championship he held so dearly...

*Kramer bows to the crowd and walks into the backstage area. The show ends with Max Adamson staring out of the ring and the members of The Forgotten, who are now grouped around Joshua. The 6CW Championship belt rested on the monster's lap.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down