The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Friday 14th August 2015

+8
Thunder87
TheCultOfPersonality
MtotheC
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
President Trump
x12x
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 14th August 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Friday 14th August 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri 31 Jul 2015, 9:55 pm

Match 1
The Alpha Wolves vs ???

Match 2
Jonathan Daniels/Aaron Heath/Majestic/Syn Shadows vs Buck Riggins/Hero/Blade/Ryker Kidd

Match 3
Liam Wood vs Dicey Reilly

Match 4
Lex Hart vs Anthony Grace vs Perfect Jack vs Mike Masters

*Costello/Leone Contract Signing

Main Event
Table Elimination
Joshua/The Forgotten vs Max Adamson/Thunder/Red Arrows

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 14th August 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 14th August 2015

Post by x12x Sun 02 Aug 2015, 11:09 pm

The 6CW Arena comes alive as “Endseekers” by Oh, Sleeper blasts from the speaker and the World Eater Liam Wood bursts on to the stage with a head of steam. Wood pauses for a moment adjusting his Pentagon JR t-shirt before slowly walking to the ring. The crowd is mainly cheers but a few people boo and start up Dicey Reilly chants causing Wood to smirk

HA: Wood has a lot to answer for, let's see what he has to say!

HE: Maybe he's seen the light and finally made the right choice...it's time for him to embrace the demon!

HA: I don't think Wood has gone to the dark side but he is losing control at the moment and it's time to see who the “World Eater” truly is.

HE: Last week he claimed a change was coming and look how it ended for him!

Wood taps hands with a few fans before rolling in to the ring, he takes the time to pace the ring as the mixed reaction continues to surround him.

“I can hear from the reaction of some of you that you want answers...you want to know just one thing and that, is why I did what I did to Dicey Reilly last week.”

Chants for both Wood and Dicey Reilly break out with the crowd split down the middle. Wood smiles and runs his hand through his hair before speaking once again to the crowd.

“Well Dicey, if you're listening there could be so many different reasons as to why I took you out...maybe I did it because in just a few weeks time we are two of the men fighting for the Key To The Kingdom, maybe I didn't want you getting too comfortable...maybe I saw that time away from this company has made you soft and taking you out would be easy...maybe I did it because I could...like I said...so many reasons but only one is the truth...”

Wood pauses and smiles before turning to the stage and talking

“On Friday at Anarchy before our match you stood next to me and tried giving me a little lecture on respect and said that I should give it to this business and the people in it...you see, THAT is why I took you out and left you for Jack in the middle of that ring...you're a hypocrite Dicey and sadly for you I don't get excited over reputations...”

Wood grits his teeth before continuing

“...YOU want to talk to me about respect?! You want to tell me to respect this business...that is the biggest pile of BS I have EVER heard...I have been killing myself for this business since the day I walked in...I have trained harder than you can ever imagine for the business I love and I have done it for not only myself but the fans...you want to talk about respect...let's do it because you have shown me NONE!”

Wood quickly begins to pace the ring, taking a second to calm himself as the fans continue to chant for both Dicey and Wood. Finally Wood stops pacing, once again turning to the stage and leaning on the ropes as he speaks.

“During our match I had it won...I took Jones out and I was about to get the victory that I had earned for our team but you had other ideas didn't you? You decided that you knew best...that I wasn't able to do it and you needed to “protect me”.

Wood laughs to himself

“THAT, is the thing that makes me laugh...I've seen people talking about how you tagged yourself in because I was “losing it”, that I was going to that “far off place” and you were just doing what is best for the team but you weren't...you were taking the glory...you were trying to take it away from me because you have no respect for what I can do or who I am!”

“So Dicey, take your talk about respect and shove it up your ass because I don't respect you because I have no reason...you're an old dog living off the same old tricks, you let Jack treat you like a bitch and now you're trying to act like a mentor to me because you've been there and done that...well guess what...”

Wood pauses for a second

“I plan on doing it better than you ever could!”

Wood lowers the microphone, the chants still going on but now slightly in favour of Dicey

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 14th August 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 14th August 2015

Post by x12x Sun 02 Aug 2015, 11:35 pm

The Following is an exclusive 6CW announcement

The camera slowly pans along the sand dunes of a beautiful tropical beach, as it travels along the view we are 'treated' to the slightly disturbing view of 6CW superstar Brandon Perez lying on a sun lounger, he is wearing tight white trousers applying ample amounts of body lotion to his chest.

Brandon smiles at the camera and attempts to speak but is quickly cut off by something in the background. Brandon quickly stands from the lounger and walks off screen,

Brandon (off screen): Hello ladies...

We hear giggles as the camera cuts off before coming back on, the new shot is clearly much later as the sun has mostly gone. Brandon is once again on screen but now has various lipstick marks on his face and chest and his white jeans have been buttoned in correctly. Brandon once again smiles, taking a sip from an appletini before finally speaking

“Ladies of the 6CW universe...I, Brandon Perez...the mayor of Sleaze City, your daily dose of vitamin D, the reason you got Tinder...is proud to announce that I will be making my official 6CW debut right here...live from the beautiful Copacabana Beach!”

Brandon gives a cheesy model pout before stroking his moustache and speaking again

“As you may have seen from my Instagram before the photos were banned...the locals love me and of course, those of you who have seen my films will know that I am a huge fan of Brazilians.”

Brandon laughs to himself before standing up and walking along the water front

“So tune in for Beachfront Brawl where I will be issuing an open challenge and ushering in a new era...get ready to see 6CW go from PG to Sleazy!”

Brandon continues to walk as the camera focuses on the amazing beach view and the words “Wish you were here?” appear across the screen.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 04 Aug 2015, 10:01 am

Just as Woods is finished talking “Born to Fight” hits and Dicey comes out from beyond the curtain on crutches and his knee in a heavy brace, Dicey stops on top of the ramp and looks down at Woods who is like a coiled Cobra in the ring pacing up and down as Dicey slowly starts to make his way down to the ring

HA: Here comes a battered and bruised Dicey, I have seen him in much better shape but he was never one to back down

HE: The only thing battered or bruised on him is his ego; he paid for sticking his nose in where it was not wanted and at Key to the Kingdom I hope PJ finishes the job

Dicey climbs into the ring and leans up against the ropes for support

Dicey: Do you see that Woods, we all need someone or thing to lean on in our hour of need sometimes, it took me a long time to figure that out, a looong time and you will too in the end, as the saying goes “Nobody is an island”, I have been in this business a long time and God knows I have made a lot of mistakes, some I could rectify some unfortunately I couldn’t but using your brain sometimes and taking a break doesn’t make you soft it makes you smart, if I kept going doing what I was doing week in and week out I wouldn’t even be coming down to the ring, my body was screaming at me for years to slow down or stop and finally I did and I went out on the shoulders of my friends with a belt around my waist, you see Woods I had to earn respect here, like you I was young, angry, thought the world was against me and for a time it was, you thing just because you are struggling to find your place in the world and this business that’s its ok to spit in the face of someone that was just trying to steer you away from the road that he took himself, I wasn’t trying to protect you, you dumb sh1t, I was helping out a team mate as Grace did for me during the match, I really don’t care about the reason why you did it and I’m not down here to fight so you can stop that bloody pacing because we will get the chance next week, just because I’m still talking to you doesn’t mean I’m not gonna hurt you for what you done

Crowd: DICEY

Dicey: This is your crossroads Woods, you can either knuckle down and use all that talent and go to the top or give in, take the easy road and end up like all the rest of the chumps that passed through these halls that in the end I took out, the choice is yours

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 04 Aug 2015, 12:50 pm

Wembley arena is full of expectant fans as the camera pans around the cheering audience. Images of the crowd are still shown as we start to hear Harold Lloyd’s voice.

HA: Folks, last week we revealed the true identity of one of the members of The Forgotten. A group, along with Joshua, that has laid waste to many of the roster. Let us quickly take you back to that moment when one third of the group at last became clear.

The arena screen comes on and shows the following footage:

Oyabun ducks under the kick and he grabs Enigma in a full nelson and hauls him up off the ground for a slam. Enigma wraps his heels around Oyabun's thighs and rolls forwards...

HE: I don't believe it...

HA: He got him...

The crowd are in shock as Enigma reaches back and grabs the bandana from around Oyabun's face and pulls it, exposing his appearance, before rolling forwards and catches him with the surprise three count.

HE: NO WAY...

Enigma is on his knees, the crowd cheering wildly, and he holds up the bandana with a wide-eyed expression. He quickly turns around to see who was underneath but he receives a furious boot straight to the face...

HA: IT'S...MY GOD IT'S....WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN OVER A YEAR.....BUT WHY?

The fans are booing but there is also a lot of confused murmurs as an irate Jimmy Phillips stands over Enigma, his eyes blazing with cold fury. He ignores the reaction of the crowd as he drags Enigma back up, the masked hero barely able to stand, and then he bounces back off the ropes....

HE: WHAT A SHOT!

HA: I just don't get it....Jimmy Phillips, "The Talent", a member of The Forgotten?

HE: I'm sure he'll explain his reasons in good time but right now I'd be more concerned about Enigma...

Phillips almost takes Enigma's head off with a clothesline all the way from hell. Enigma's body convulses and rolls as he hits the deck and is sent under the bottom rope. The referee tries to intervene but Phillips shoves him out of the way as he climbs out after his opponent...

HA: I'm just so surprised to see Jimmy Phillips back in 6CW under this guise.....I was always a big fan of this man....

HE: But Phillips never reached the heights that many predicted for him.....perhaps he believed he needed to find a different route...

The screen goes to black and the camera focuses on the Lloyd brothers at their commentary positions.

HA: The Talent was revealed as a member of The Forgotten and it seems a pattern could be emerging.

HE: He certainly came back with a bang. He destroyed Enigma and then showed Thunder just what he is capable of. The Talents stock has now reached new levels.

HA: With the scheduled main event involving him and the other members, could we hear some sort of explanation tonight?

Suddenly a wolf howl sounds out across the arena. There is a pause before “Riot” then blasts out of the speakers.

HE: There’s your answer!

The crowd look to the stage as Jimmy Phillips, now with his wolf bandana around his neck, coming out from behind the curtain. He pauses and smirks to the crowd as they respond to him with boos. Then, from behind him, Wakagashira and Shategashira appear. Their faces are still covered with wolf bandanas and they walk up to side of Phillips and look around the crowd. The music continues to play as the three men make their way down to the ring. They enter the ring casually before walking to the ropes and looking back up the aisle. They start to bow their heads as the music stops. There is a brief pause again before another wolf howl, longer and rougher, plays out around the audience. The lights start to go down to near darkness and the Symbol of Torment flashes onto the screen.

HE: The missing piece in the puzzle…….

Suddenly, a heavy heartbeat booms around the arena and the lights flash white on every beat. The Symbol of Torment also pulsates along with the lights and the crowd look on. After a few moments, Joshua appears onto the stage. He is wearing his usual long dark cloak with a black hood up. He has the 6CW title in one hand and he drags it along the floor. With his other arm, he holds McCoy who turns his head evilly and looks around the audience. Joshua waits and looks up to the three men standing in the ring, before slowly making his way down the aisle.

HA: Joshua’s thirst for causing pain went up to new heights when he brutally chokeslammed Max Adamson on the exposed floor around this very ring. Phillips isn’t the only guy here who has his actions to explain.

HE: Joshua has explained them time and again! He lives for causing pain, it is simple as that! Look how he is treating the 6CW World Title……..I have never seen it so battered and unloved!

Joshua reaches the ring and climbs over the ropes. He drops the 6CW title to the canvas and ignores it, before turning to the turnbuckle and placing McCoy lovingly on the top. He pauses again, staring out to the crowd before turning around and facing the three men. Phillips hands Joshua a microphone before the three men stand behind the 6CW World Champion. As the heartbeat starts to fade, Joshua stands in the centre of the ring. He slowly removes his hood and allows his hair to run free over his face. There are a few boos being fired off in his direction, but most of the crowd are in silence. Joshua takes a deep breath in and lifts the microphone to his lips:

Consequences were due………Consequences were paid with actions………Consequences those that suffered had to face………

He walks up to the ropes and stares around the crowd again:

The burden of sin………leads you all to look for a saviour………And yet when one steps forward………he immediately takes two steps back………That is what happens when one foolish victory………leads to a lifetime of tormented losses………This saviour believed that a superhuman action………could pave the way to a bright new dawn………An action that could turn the tide………on the chapters that are being wrote in blood in this new story………

He cocks his head to the three Forgotten members behind him.

OUR story………

Joshua paces along the ropes and moves the hair from his face:

But superhuman actions in a saga which already has its conclusion………is futile as well as being irrelevant………Token wins do not disguise the fact………that superhero powers do not exist………and the only power worth having is strength in numbers………Arguments may reign that there is one noble group………ready to stand up to this arriving tide………But one by one they will wither with the expectations………and simply drown in that sea of suffering………

Joshua flicks his hair back and sternly stares at the fans on the front row:

It is clear that a lot of weight………is being placed on this saviours shoulders………And he may listen away from the spotlight and think differently………He may feel that his time will come again and this is a first step………to redemption………But on that very floor you see in front of you………he felt an even greater weight pushed against his spine………than you can ever place on his shoulders………So you see, you will also need to face the consequences………as you will see your saviour………and those that follow his misguided footsteps………being destroyed for my pleasure night after night………

Joshua holds his stare before turning to the Forgotten. He takes a deep breath in as the three men stare at him:

There is no denying that like-minded individuals………who share a passion on revenge………are more accustomed to my way of life………And although the masks may fall………the symbol still shines out………You all believe that there are those that need to suffer………For this reason you will continue your existence with an aim in line with mine………and live within your symbols as I live within mine………

Joshua turns to McCoy at this and nods. He then goes to the 6CW World Title and picks it up with his free hand. We can see the Symbol of Torment is still spray painted black on the front of the belt. Joshua holds it above his head and stands there in silence. The crowd look on as Joshua speaks into the microphone:

And this symbol still puzzles me the most………Surely you now all realise that prizes are not worth having………in a realm where survival grows large………At times I look at it and try to convey the same feelings of satisfaction………that previous owners have felt………Nothing awakens in my soul………No eruption of joy………

Joshua slowly brings the title down and stares at it:

But as I look upon it more………a new fulfilment becomes clear to see………

As Joshua continues to talk, he starts to pull the stitching out of the leather belt and slowly tarnishes it with his hands:

I can pick the dreams apart that others have………and with every small spec of damage………I can prove that those dreams were false………As time goes on I will choose to lay these dreams to waste………and pick apart every false idol that is held dear here………Patient destruction that will destroy belief far faster………than battering bones………Holding this sign of significance in my hands………and mutating it into a vision fit for the torment which abounds………

Joshua turns back to the crowd and snarls. He then drops the 6CW title from a height back down to the canvas. It falls with a thud at his feet and lays there unloved. Joshua covers his head with his hair and whispers:

Let this be clear………There are no steps that I won’t go beyond………to prove that torment is all you deserve………Whether it is one saviour or many………no amount of force will slow me in my path………It is destined to be and it is already foretold………

Joshua cocks his head to the aisle:

There may be more noise………More hopes raised………More undignified small successes………But no man or army can stop pain………And no best intentions can cure torment………There is no choice………There is no happy ending………There is only fate………and that is sealed………

Joshua drops the microphone to his side as he continues to look up the aisle.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 04 Aug 2015, 5:21 pm

As Dicey stands across the ring from Wood the crowd continues to chant at the top of their lungs. “LET'S GO WOOD/LET'S GO DICEY!”. Wood takes a second, taking in what Dicey said before lifting the microphone to his lips with a look of distain across his face.

“Can you hear yourself when you talk Dicey?! You come out here and act like you're better than me just because you're old and took a bit of a vacation?! It's bullsh¡t but the sad thing is you don't even realise it...”

Wood shakes his head before speaking again

“...you walk around thinking that your reputation still means something but it doesn't, since coming back you've done nothing expect get schooled by Jack...so here's a question for you...if taking a break didn't make you soft then what was it Dicey because you are not the man these fans still talk about...the man who took no prisoners...the man who had a spine!”

“No...what's stood before me right now is nothing like the stories I've heard...it's sad really because we are just a few weeks away at getting a shot at the Key To The Kingdom and you're treating guys like Anthony Grace like they're your friends...the fire that you used to have has been put out and now you're just an old, sad ghost of who you used to be...If you think we're anything alike then you are deluded because I will never become the joke that you have become...you see, I saw every man in that ring as an enemy because in a few weeks that's all you'll be...that match at Anarchy was pointless.”

“I walked in to that ring with no intention of helping you or Grace but it wasn't personal just like it won't be personal at Beachfront Brawl...you are just another person in my way and I am sick of letting people get away with taking MY shots...I am sick of coming up short and if I have to take out a “legend” to put an end to that...then so be it.”

Wood pauses for a moment

“So just so it's clear Dicey...you can take your lectures, your advice, your good intentions and any other help you want to give me and you can shove it where the sun doesn't shine because I am not looking for someone to save me...”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 04 Aug 2015, 8:55 pm

As Joshua stands in the ring, looking down the aisle, two cloaked, slumped other figures shuffle out from behind the curtains. Their hoods cover their faces, and they are dressed all in black.

"BRAAAAAAAAAAAIINNNNSSSS! BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNSSSS"

"I………AM………SO………BORING"

*The two figures throw back their hoods and we see the laughing faces of Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst.

JH: Underfaker, so good to see you again. It has been an awful long time, not since Summerslam 1994 if I'm correct?

RR: Woah, woah, woah, don't embarrass the competition, Jacky boy. Besides, McCoy is the star, he had that run in Punch and Judy for years.

*Joshua is unmoved and expressionless, the rest of The Forgotten silent behind him.

JH: I, I can't tell if you're replying or its just the god awful stutter you've got going.

RR: Joshy pants. You're biting off more than you can chew. Max Adamson is a pillar of professional wrestling, Thunder is the super hero our times need, and us? The Red Arrows? We're the most exciting thing in professional wrestling. We're main eventing, year long Tag Team champions. We started off just building things the old fashioned way, learning our craft, but now...

JH: Well now, Joshua, as your friends back there well know, when people step up against the tag team champions, just when they think they've got the answers, we change the questions!

*The crowd break into a "thank you Roddy!" chant before "Lets go Arrows" breaks through. The pair smile at the blank stare from Joshua

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 06 Aug 2015, 12:18 pm

Dicey’s demeanour changes

Dicey: So what are you looking for Woods? A pat on the back from the big bosses and to tell you you are a valued employee and that all your work hasn’t gone unnoticed because if it is you are in the wrong business, go get a regular 9 – 5 job in Tescos or something because you are too delicate for the real world, you are nothing to them, only a money making machine and that’s all, you get popular you make them more money they give you the shot at the big time, if that doesn’t happen you wallow with the rest of us plebs on the outskirts, simple even a stubborn child like you could understand

HA: Wow, Dicey giving Woods both barrels

Dicey: I don’t know what stories you where told about me kid but I’m just a regular guy trying to make it in the world, I have lived a crazy life, you think not getting a hug or told I love you by your parents is the end of the world try living my childhood or life for a minute and you’ll see why I am the way I am, try getting a size 10 steel cap boot to your face off your Da for your 10th birthday because you moaned nobody remembered or cared, you don’t know hardship and that’s your problem Woods you are a spoilt little brat that wants it all the easy way like a Perfect Jack or a Lex Hart, you stand there and tell me that I am soft since I came back and all I have done is got beaten up and “schooled” by Jack, have you been watching the same show as me, I should be standing here a Tag Champion but for Jack stabbing me in the back but did I or did I not beat him at the greatest show of them all Night of Glory even carrying multiple injuries that I received fighting for a chance to get to NoG but you wouldn’t have noticed that because your head is so far up your arse you can’t see the light of day, for Christ sake I got these injuries pulling your stupid arse out of the fire just last week because you decided to have a hissy fit because you weren’t centre of attention, you must really ask yourself is this what you want Woods because if you want to poke the bear I will gladly rip you to shreads old school Dicey style

Crowd: DICEY

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 07 Aug 2015, 10:22 am

The scene opens in a smokey room, a table covered in playing cards, poker chips, filled ash trays and empty bottles of liqueur are strewn all over it... The camera pans around the table and stops on a figure dressed in black smoking a cigar, the microphone picks up the sound of a long drag and then exhale... as the shot fills fills with smoke the camera zooms out to reveal the EWF champion, Vincent Costello

VC: You're a desperate man Keith Leone, the desperation, the will to hang on to the single solitary thread of relevance you have left, well it is just seeping out of you... The foul stench of your decay as a top level competitor has filled 6CW, intoxicated the atmosphere until now there is nothing left but the desperate actions of a man living on borrowed time. You think you can just take my championship belt and claim it for yourself? For over a year now I've laid waste to everyone and everything in my way, for a whole year I've proven that Costello's Law isn't some catchy gimmick, it's a damn way of life... not just for me but for the entire professional wrestling industry... I had the balls, the testicular fortitude to lift my head above the parapet and make a change, a change that has shaped the very foundations of 6CW! No longer is the EWF championship a joke, it's the most important standard barer in this sport... Because I made it so!!!!

Since you stole my property Keith, ever since you put your stinking dirty hands on my title everyone wants to know what I think, wants to know what I'm gonna do about it... Why would Leone stoop to such a level they ask me? Well the answer is simple... You're grieving Keith... grieving for the soon to be loss of you're career, of your youth, you relevance in 6CW and the opportunity that I've taken away from you to be a champion again... I get it Keith I really do...

There’s a reason there are seven stages of grief. It takes time for the mind to process tragedy. Grief, true grief, needs the cushion of denial and anger and blame to cope... And you are a true reflection of the seven stages Keith...

Denial, Guilt, Anger, Desperation, Realisation, Reconstruction & Acceptance

It's textbook Keith it really is... And the process is nearly complete, you've worked through the steps like a real trooper!!!! And now like the understanding, caring champion I am, I'm gonna help you accept you're fate, I'm gonna drag you kicking and screaming into the final stage... Into acceptance... Acceptance that you Keith just can't beat me... Because I'm always one step ahead, I'm too smart for you Keith.

Now I'm a big enough man to tell it how it is... when you won the elimination chamber everyone was clambering over themselves to jump on the Leone bandwagon, the word on the street, on the dirt sheets and the buzz around the locker room was that finally there was a man big enough, experienced and down right dangerous enough to finally end the reign of Costello's Law... And when you add up all of the variables, all of the sums and equations they'd have been right... Keith Leone; A legend of this business, a man that has not only seen it all but he's done it all, taken on the best and won... On paper and in the minds of many in this sport for me to retain the title at Night of Glory was impossible!!!!!!

Well Keith I've not only made a career out of defying the impossible, I've made a life out of making people eat their words!!!! And the proof is there for all to see... At Night of Glory I walked in as the EWF champ and after taking everything you had to try and defeat me... I walked out the EWF champ!

I'll be a Anarchy, I'll be there to sign that contract for Beachfront Brawl, to face you inside a 20 foot steel cage where finally once and for all, I will give you your 'Acceptance' whether you want it or not!

Costello takes another long drag on his cigar as the words 'Costello's Law... Take everything... Leave nothing' appear on the screen, the thorns of a red rose entwine around the letters and VC let's out the smoke from his drag filling the camera shot before the screen fades to black

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 07 Aug 2015, 3:42 pm

Joshua stares at the Red Arrows without saying anything and waits for the cheers to die down. He keeps staring at the tag team champs long after this, as the rest of the arena are silent. Then, slowly, he turns his head away and faces the crowd, while completely blanking the Red Arrows:

A reaction of that sort………is something I have become accustomed to………It is one that all nearly always leads to………a show of strength………

Joshua walks to the ropes, still ignoring the Red Arrows and looks down to the floor:

Your saviour showed that same reaction………swinging wildly with metal and barbs………in a desperate attempt to provide a crushing blow………But it was meaningless when he found himself………lying disabled on the floor………and staring up at those he had mocked………

Joshua steps back but still looks down at that spot on the outside floor. He looks up at the audience and still completely blanks the Arrows:

So forgive me if your credentials………fail to muster a response of note………More gold flashed before my eyes………as a calling card of superiority………More tales of periods of power………as a logo of longevity………And these two things are thrust into the limelight and retold far and wide………”We are the kings”………”Look at how we reign”………

Joshua’s face contorts in a look of disgust before forcefully kicking the 6CW title to one side of the ring. He then paces to the other side and turns his back on the Red Arrows:

No person here uses means to which provides a retort to my loathing………No person can supply me with a need to be concerned………No person will defy my expectations and fail not to suffer………And while the weak willed wallow in whining words………I stand and regale in the truth………That torment is always told and delivered………to whoever dares disagree that this event will not pass them by………

Joshua, still with his back to the Red Arrows, looks up to the rafters of Wembley Arena and waits.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 08 Aug 2015, 8:50 am

As Dicey stops speaking Wood laughs in his face, shaking his head before speaking

“You are such a hypocrite Dicey...you want to talk about how I should respect those around me and this business while showing me none?! You want to talk about how I know nothing about you but then act like you know EVERYTHING about me?! You are so full of bullsh¡t...it makes me sick.

The funny thing is, the way you talk is just showing you up as a man who knows NOTHING about me...you talk about Old School Dicey Style like that should put the fear of God in to me, you talk about it like it's going to stop me laughing in your face but the truth is it just shows how little you know about me, my life or my career...”

Wood steps in closer to Dicey, keeping eye contact at all times

“...I am a man who doesn't get scared, who doesn't back down and has NEVER taken the easy route. In EWF I went head to head with Fear and left as a world champion...I had the chance to shake hands with the Authority but I said no despite knowing that it would probably be the reason I lost the thing that meant the world to me...some people have said that I am too stubborn for my own good and that I should have sold out a long time ago but that just isn't me...is that getting through your thick skull yet Dicey?”

Wood sarcastically taps his own head before speaking again

“You do not scare me and honestly the fact that you got hurt trying to help me last week is meaningless...we aren't friends, we aren't tag team partners and in just a few weeks time at Beachfront Brawl...you're going to be one of the men I have to put down to get what I want...

...so really Dicey, I could care less about ANYTHING you have to say...I could care less about Old School Dicey...I could care less about your philosophies on life and I could care less about your traumatic upbringing that turned you in to such a sanctimonious pr¡ck...”

Wood grits his teeth

“...I am sick of people thinking they know what's best for me and trying to step in where they're not needed..

...so at Anarchy...bring old school Dicey and try your best to rip me to shreds because then I won't feel bad for putting my knee through your face again.”

Wood drops the microphone at Dicey's feet and brushes past him before leaving the ring and making his way to the exit

HE: Are you in doubt now that Wood has joined the darkside?!

HA: Wood is angry and frustrated but the man these fans love is still in there somewhere

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 08 Aug 2015, 3:10 pm

"Born a Champion" hits as Mike Masters makes his way to the ring accompanied by Mr. Jones. Masters comes out wearing a black blazer which if a pink t-shirt underneath displaying the worlds "That damn good" while Mr. Jones were's his customary suit and tie.

MM: Oh boy oh boy Jonesy do you smell that? Aye do you smell that? You know what I smell Jonesy?

MJ: What do you smell Mike?

MM: I smell victory. I smell success on the horizon. People, the Masterful one is on a roll. I mean, I'm not one to get big headed...actually I am but on Anarchy last week me and those other people alongside me were on the winning team. Now people will probably say that we only won because of...well because Wood's not right in the head...yeah that's a good way to put it right Jonesy?

MJ: I would have said Wood's unstable manor but it's all the same.

MM: Yeah let's just say he has problems. You know if Liam just did the right thing and joined us, he would be in a much better position.

MJ: It's not too late for Liam, Mike.

MM: Hey, who needs him. If anything that loser will just bring us down Jonesy. You see right now were heading in the right direction. Soon, I will hold the power...no we will hold the power.

MJ: The power is key, and all the power is in the key. The key to the kingdom that is. Now Masters, let's not get ahead of ourselves. You need to remain focused, yes you've picked up a few victories but what matters is Beachfront Brawl. That's what really matters. You see the competitors involved in the match all have something going for them...

MM: Except Liam Wood...

MJ: Maybe so, but we still can't underestimate the potential he has. All of them. Lex Hart, a huge name from the 6CW history books.

MM: History...

MJ: He's a huge name and he backs it up in the ring. He's come off a very big win, he ended an icon of our business. And of course we can't forget about the lovely dagger by his side.

MM: Oh I can't forget about that.

MJ: Then you have Dicey Reily and Perfect Jack. Friends turned enemies. These two are gunning for eachother, they hate eachother, you'd think that will prove a distraction but the two of them are veterans themselves. They know the importance of the key, everyone does. And finally you have Anthony Grace.

MM: He's the least of my concerns to be honest Jonesy...

MJ: Now now Mike, I too was skeptical at first. I mean, movie star turns wrestlers? Rare very rare, everyone thinks he doesn't have it but it he's proved time after time that he certainly has that winning mentalility and a lot of heart. Mike, he can go in the ring. And I have to say I've been impressed with how he's handled all of his critics.

MM: You're pulling my leg right? Come on, a few lucky wins here and there means he can go? He has nothing on the Masterful one. Everyone knows that, hell even the 6CW universe knows this. I couldn't careless if he's impressed you because he hasn't done anything for me. I don't care for him, I don't care for any of these guys. All I care about is grabbing that key and showing off to the world what the future looks like, Mike Masters is the future.

Masters goes to the turnbuckle and taunts the crowd as Mr. Jones looks on with a look of uncertainty.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 09 Aug 2015, 11:51 pm

As Joshua looks up to the rafters, Heroes are Hard to Find blasts out the sound system. The Forgotten and The Arrows look towards the entrance ramp, while Joshua continues to look up. A rope descends from the rafters and Thunder abseils down, landing in the ring, the International championship around his chest.

Thunder
No body move.

He removes a box of matches from his pocket and shakes it.

Thunder
This box contains angry, starving termites and that’s <pointing to McCoy> the only bit of wood around here. Now that I have your attention.

Thunder steps up to Jimmy Phillips, he pauses for a moment before continuing.

Thunder
I look around the ring at both sides of the line in the sand, do you know what I see? Three guys that once stood side by side and back to back to fight of the infection that was FEAR, to defend the EWF. Two of those guys made a career and a name afterwards, the other failed… miserably, before turning his back on his morals and joining a new infection.

Out of the corner of his eye, Thunder catches Wakagashira moving and out stretches his arm to point at him. Without turning to look at him, Thunder addresses him.

Thunder
I said not to move or the puppet gets it. Let me tell you some home truths, oh Men Of War. What I see when I look at you three is failure. Failure, to save a company and failure to carry on afterwards. <Thunders head snaps to look at Wakagashira> If I’m right about your identity Wasabi, then you Nightwing over there have a history, he whipped you once, he’ll do it again. <Thunder returns his attention to Phillips> You’re the worst of them all, I believed in you once. Now, you want to crush the hope of these great fans, then bring it on. Now, I’m going to talk to the dummy.

Thunder turns on his heels and looks at McCoy before looking up at Joshua.

Thunder
Listen up Scarface, yeah, I’m talking to you dummy. You’re the only one on that side of the line I understand. You couldn’t defeat Liam Wood on your own so, what is a chump to do, to defeat one of the greats? The answers obvious, you as a puppet master find yourself some foolish losers that want to make names for themselves, because you couldn’t do it alone. In short, you not the 6CW World Champion, you’re just the bench warmer. You best sleep with that belt tightly at night and shine it up real nice for it’s true wearer.

With that Thunder lowers his microphone to his side.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 10 Aug 2015, 1:02 pm

As Thunder finishes talking, Joshua cocks his head and stares at him intently. He pushes his hair back so everyone can see his features and looks down on Thunder. With a shake of his head, Joshua steps backward and retrieves the 6CW belt. He walks back over to Thunder and looks at the International title around his waist:

More followers of fashion………Parading prizes with no perception………of the pain it will cause them………Pity for you I have no time………for foolish follies………Or the patience to listen………while idiots dance to the gold hunting tune………

At this, Joshua chucks the 6CW World title at the feet of Thunder. He then hunches down with the gold in front of him. Looking up at Thunder, he starts to speak again:

Take it………if you so wish………What is stopping you from grabbing what you desire………There is nothing preventing you from reaching down………and picking it up………What are you waiting for………This is what you wanted isn’t it………

Thunder is unmoved as he looks down at Joshua kneeling in front of him. Joshua shakes his head again and stands up. He flicks the hair over his face and walks to the side of Thunder while looking out at the crowd:

And this is what happens………when the nightmare becomes realisation………Your courage dreamed up in a placid state………and when you awake it vanishes………I am sure those around us enjoyed………your little show of determination………But you have proved yourself to be unwilling to stand by your words………as the laughter dies away to be replaced by total awareness………

He moves towards Thunders ear and whispers:

Awareness of how out of your depth you are………and how close you can feel a hand around your throat………

Joshua backs away slowly and leaves the 6CW title on the floor. He wanders over to the ropes and once again has his back on all the men in the ring:

This display of defiance………is pitiful as it is unneeded………From those who watch from distance………to others who fight fire with fun………These are those who have chosen to stand………united with a saviour………to combat the certainty………that they continue to choose to condemn and ignore………

Joshua holds on to the ropes with one hand and it grows red as he tightens his grip:

But no matter………For chapters will run its course………and torment will reign………Until it finally dawns on saviours and others………that this is one battle that was already lost………from the moment they realised how hard they had to fight………

He continues to stare across the audience as the others look on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 10 Aug 2015, 1:04 pm

As Masters stands trash talking to the crowd on the turnbuckle, the sound system roars out “Amazing Grace”. Most of the crowd start cheering as the arena screen flashes up “#SavingGrace” before playing Anthony Grace’s usual video. Masters and Jones look on from the ring as the music continues to play. Finally, Anthony Grace appears in his all white suit and he salutes the fans before crossing himself.

HA: The man with the Hollywood smile. There is a lot of stuff going on in his private life but publically that smile remains.

As Grace walks down the aisle he points to a couple of fans that are holding posters that say “Grace will save us all” and “#SavingGrace #Saving6CW”. He smiles at them and greet the fans at the barrier. After a while he turns back to the ring and enters it. Grace smiles at Jones and Masters, even offering his hand to shake, but both men refuse. Grace turns to the crowd as the music dies down and waves enthusiastically. He then turns back to Masters and smiles.

AG: I am sorry to hear that I have not impressed you Mr. Masters. Certainly that is something I STRIVE to do every time I enter the squared circle. If it is not for your pleasure then CERTAINLY for those great fans we see around us!

The fans cheer and Grace nods.

AG: Your sensei is correct when he says the Key is the key! It will help unlock a period of EVOLUTION for 6CW and those involved in it. It will pave the way to fresh starts and REDEMPTION. It will allow us all to concentrate on what is important and not what side-tracks us from a goal……….

He stares down at the floor for a few moments before composing himself and continuing.

AG: Now you say that you are the future? And because 6CW is in all our blood, that makes it MY future as well. Forgive me for saying this Mr. Masters, but from what I have been hearing, you tend to be a bit……..well……..”selfish”.

Masters laughs as Grace speaks again.

AG: I know, I know, that is just what I have heard obviously. But if that is the case, then a selfish person becoming the KEY to 6CW doesn’t bode well for the organisation! We need someone that can LEAD from the front but will PULL everyone up equally.

Grace walks to the ropes and looks out to the crowd. He breathes in deep and theatrically before continuing.

AG: That is what I have strived to do in my time here. You must ALWAYS have your mind on the big issue. We can all have hidden agendas and personal goals, but the most IMPORTANT factor is keeping the whole place running. Otherwise you will be achieving your accomplishments in empty arenas.

He turns back to Masters.

AG: That is why, win or lose, this Key to the Kingdom match will provide the BEST arena to showcase 6CW’s talents. So that stadiums around the world will be FILLED with joy at what feats they are witnessing! I am excited at being involved in this match and will BELIEVE I can grab that Key too. For it is a man that is out to SAVE the world that can do great things with such a power………great things for the GREATER good!

Grace turns back to the crowd as Masters scoffs.

AG: So it will be that 6CW will be saved by those that have its BEST INTENTIONS at heart! Those that know how important this place is……..

He stares into the camera.

AG:I BELIEVE it………do you?!

The crowd react positively at this and Grace smiles at them broadly.

Last edited by TwisT on Tue 11 Aug 2015, 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 10 Aug 2015, 1:35 pm

Thunder looks at his inner elbow considering his finisher, the crowd egging him on. Instead Thunder just shakes his head and raises the microphone to his mouth

Thunder
It's clear you're the dummy, if you can't see the man that is going to take that belt from you. It's not me, I already have the symbol of the fans. I need nothing more. A battle lost maybe but, not over the war is.

Thunder looks to the Arrows, Robin looks back, he seems to know what Thunder is thinking and gives him a nod. Thunder charges at Phillips hitting the cactus closeline, sending both men over the top rope to the floor below. Phillips is the first back to his feet, he drags Thunder up and throws him into the steel steps and follows up with a running knee. Thunder moves out the way at the last moment and connects with a hard right. He attempts to whip Phillips to the barricade but, is pushed the to the barricade himself with force. Jimmy regains his senses and charges at him, spearing both men through the barricade.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 Aug 2015, 3:00 am

The pair lie flatout. As they come to their senses and prepare to fight, the Arrows fly in and grab Thunder, pulling him away from Phillips and restraining him as they walk down the ramp. At a safe distance they let Thunder walk on his own, and he gestures with his hands to show he's calm. Phillips rolls back into the ring and stands next to his brothers; wiping blood from his mouth. 

Hurst picks up the mic they left behind.

JH: The price you pay for choosing the wrong path, Mr Phillips. You always spoke of the fabled Year of the Talent, but as you were once overshadowed by your more talented competitors, now you are in the background of a war much bigger than you could have ever imagined. When the snake offers you fruit from the garden, heed the warning of those who created this Eden of wrestling. Your deal with the devil has been made, but can you trust the monster he sent forth? 

*Joshua remains unmoved as the camera zooms in on his emotionless face 

JH: You reap what you sow, young man.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 11 Aug 2015, 11:09 am

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd erupts as Max Adamson strides confidently out onto the stage and walks down the ramp behind Thunder and the Red Arrows, Adamson has a mic and slaps Thunder on the back before focusing on Joshua and the rest of The Forgotten inside the ring;

Max: Hey guys. Apologies for showing up fashionably late. I know there's been a lot of back and forth about who's gonna kick who's arse, about who's gonna take who's title, about who's gonna burn who's puppet... None of that matters. What matters is tonight, when the four of us go against the four of you in an 8 man Elimination Tables match, when for all your mannerisms Joshua, for all your scare tactics, for all your propaganda and your pretence that you don't care about the 6CW World Championship, the only thing you are going to care about is when you are flat on your back, split between a table, knowing Max Adamson has just Gored the hell out of you... Then you'll care that I'm taking your title too. Then you'll care that Max Adamson, Thunder and the Red Arrows are going to put an end to this cosy arrangement you have.

(Adamson smirks as he continues)

Max: Joshua will be forgotten. And it's apt that the first member of The Forgotten to be revealed was Jimmy Phillips. A guy so placid even his own mother forgot he was in 6CW! Who's under the masks of the other two huh? More groundbreaking guys like Glasgow's Most Wanted maybe? Or The Producers? Maybe it's Sally Hendrix and Duke Dylan Debadguy. Maybe it's Percy Percival and the rest of the Bent Edge Society! Frankly I don't give a damn who you are. Because I assure you, once we're done here, you'll all be Forgotten. And in some cases, Forgotten again. Thunder, the Red Arrows and I will personally make sure of it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 11 Aug 2015, 11:44 am

Joshua walks towards the ropes and flicks his hair back aggressively. He stares long and hard at Adamson before speaking:

The saviour at last walks amongst us………Very lucky that he can still walk at all………

Joshua exits the ring to the apron and stands tall. He looks at all the men in turn:

But at last the talk makes sense………For it is only about the battle ahead………and the pain you will feel………To stand there as one and mock………from a safe distance………will not work when surrounded by instruments………that will cause so much damage………

He turns to the crowd and snarls:

I………welcome………it………

Joshua looks back at Adamson:

You feel forced to educate………in a past that has no purpose………Because when you look into the future………you have to turn away in fright………This is why you cowered in the back and listened………Unsure whether to continue this façade………Or to finally fall on your sword………As a saviour not fit to save………

Joshua pauses as the crowd boos. He then points at Adamson:

May you follow the example………that was forced upon your friend by my hands………We will look upon you lying in defeat………heralded by the screams of many………as their last hope becomes the first victim………And Forgotten you will not be………as your demise causes torment to finally run free………

Joshua lowers his hand and waits briefly:

Falling through splintered wood………is the least of your worries………Your concern should centre around only this………That going to Hell is you next apt location………and the place where you will soon join previous and future victims………

He snarls as the four men look on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 11 Aug 2015, 10:02 pm

While Mr. Jones looks intruiged, Mike Masters can be seen rolling his eyes whilst sarcasticly applauding Anthony Grace.

MM: Good job Gracey, that was quite the performance. You know I've never really scene you in action because quite frankly I don't care for your movies let alone your acting, I'm sure their atrocious anyway. But seriously, who are you kidding? This whole nice guy attitude is fooling know one. I look around this arena and I see these "Grace will save us all" posters and well...it seems you've done a pretty good job. You really have made them believe haven't you? Hey do you people think Grace can save you all?

Crowd: *Yes!*

*Masters smirks and nods his head*

MM: Do you all think Anthony Grace can win the key to the kingdom?

Crowd: *Yes!*

MM: I gotta admit you have them trained well. So well, you've made them deluded in a sense that they actually think you have a chance of winning the key to the kingdom. I mean quite frankly Gracey, I don't think you're anywhere near my level you hear me. But I guess that's a tad "selfish" of me to say that isn't in. I mean what's with that, me selfish? I think that's a bit harsh so no, you're not forgiven. I wouldn't say I'm selfish, I think confident is a better term, Gracey they don't call me the Masterful one for no reason.

MM: But hey don't get me wrong, I admire your belief, it's good to believe, but if you believe something to happen, it doesn't necessarily always happen. These people may think you're like a god to them, but I can see you for what you really are. A pretender, a farce. This ain't a movie Gracey, this is as real as it gets, this is 6CW. You're right, 6CW's in my blood, I've put blood sweat and tears into this industry to crawl my way to the top. I did it the hard way. You did it the...well let's just say you didn't put the same effort in as I did. And for that reason, I don't respect you. I never will respect you and you can mark my words, I will not let you gain that oh so precious key to the kingdom.

*As Masters squares up to Anthony Grace, Mr. Jones then slowly walks into the image as he gestures to Masters*

MJ: Mr. Grace, when I first heard about your entry into our industry, quite frankly I was disgusted. I was ashamed to be part of the wrestling industry when I learned 6CW sold out to the commerical world and invested in a movie star. I thought wrestling when downhill, impressing the media and popularity was far more important than the real talented wrestlers like Mike Masters it seemed. But as your career has progressed, it seems like you have a lot of heart and your work in the ring has improved immensely. Don't get me wrong, you're not at the level of Mike Masters yet but you have really improved. I...

*Masters interupts Mr. Jones who doesn't seem to pleased*

MM: Listen, Jonesy. I don't know were you're going with this but I'm gonna end it for you. Gracey, you can believe all you want but quite frankly you don't deserve to be in our industry. And with that being said, I don't think you should be in the key to the kingdom match. And you know what, I'm gonna make sure that is exactly what happens. Because I may be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure the other guys in our match on Anarchy aren't to fond of you either.

*Masters calls for the cameraman and talks into the camera*

MM: Perfect Jack, Lex Hart. If you're listening, why don't we just do the 6CW universe a favour and take out the trash on Anarchy? I mean, I could do it myself but the more the merrier right?!

*Masters begins laughing to himself as Anthony Grace looks on*

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 11 Aug 2015, 10:51 pm

I am Perfection hits the stage as Grace, Masters, Woods and Dicey Reilly turn their attention to the stage as Perfect Jack walks out to loud boos.

Jack stops at the stage as he begins to speak as his music dies down.

PJ: Gentlemen, stop the arguing, please just stop. It's futile. Your arguments against one another are pointless, just like your chances against me in the Key to the Kingdom match.

Crowd: BOOOOO

PJ: If it isn't obvious already who's going to win the Key to the Kingdom match, allow me to explain why. For you see, when you look at me, and you look at the other wrestlers in the match, there is only obvious victor. Me. Perfect Jack. You've got Dicey Reilly, who I pinned last week 123, a broken and beaten man, who wanted that one last championship run, all whilst riding my co-tails. He knows deep down why I did what I did, it's obvious Dicey you're struggling to accept the truth that you're finished, you could of retired peacefully, but no, it had to be about you didn't it. Dicey this, Dicey that. Well consider this Dicey, you had your chance to step back and you didn't take it. So in this Key to the Kingdom match, I'm going to take the chance to put you down once and for all. Like it or not Dicey, you're finished.

Crowd: BOOOO.......DICEY REILLY...DICEY REILLY.

PJ: Now that brings me onto the fatal 4 way match at Anarchy, we have Grace, who I would of beaten if that fool Dicey hadn't interfered in our match a while back, it seems I have a shot at redemption, even though someone as Perfect as I, I need no opportunity to seek redemption, but what I do seek is, is seeing your face scream with agony as you tap-out to the figure four leg lock, Dicey knows what it feels like, he's knows the anguish, he knows it all too well. Now it's time for you to suffer Grace, suffer at the hands of Perfection, and to finally find out that however much you declare yourself the saviour of 6CW, you will never ever beat Perfection.

CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PJ: I've said my piece, just know this gentlemen, I'm winning the fatal 4 way match at Anarchy, then I'm going straight to the Key to the Kingdom match and I'm picking up the victory which will allow me to rightfully sit atop the throne of 6CW, and reign upon you all with an iron fist like I have done before. Remember gentlemen, you can't beat Perfection.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2015, 12:18 am

Wembley arena is sold out as the camera pans around the crowd when all of a sudden a wolf howl is heard before being followed by 'Riot'

The crowd boo as the hooded figure of Jimmy Phillips makes his way out to the stage and he removes his bandana and throws his hood back embracing the chors of boos before making his way down to the ring

Ha: This man was once loved by the 6CW universe, now listen to this reaction. Jimmy....how could you

He: what do you mean how could he? He doesn't owe them anything

Phillips reaches ringside and he circles the ring before grabbing a mic and climbing inside as the boos are louder than ever

JP: Your boos.........they're lke music to my ears

JP: For the past two weeks all I've heard is why Phillips why, and not that I feel you deserve an explanation I just feel inclined to come out here and get a few things off of my chest

You guys are fickle. You're like sheep. You blindly buy into this 6CW product and you cheer for who you're told to cheer for and you boo for those you're told to boo for. Its pathetic. You work 40 hour weeks and then willingly hand over your hard earned money, and for what? For jokes like your tag team champions the Red Arrows, or that wannabe superhero Thunder, or how about that washed up has-been Max Adamson, who was once great but now has now proved weak by answering a rallying call from that failure of a former champion gazzyD

Let me expand. Case in point, me. Its not so long ago you screamed my name. Cheered me on as I took the fight to FEAR, and it all proved in vain. The moment I was injured, no sooner as I fell from that stage to the floor, you all forgotten....just like that. And it wasn't just you all, the 6CW management did to. I wasn't even in surgery yet when they tore up my contract and moved me on to the previous superstars part of their website.....just.....like.....that. Forgotten.

Now I stand here in this very ring and ask you all. Everybody here in this arena, everybody watching at home, and everybody responsible for the running this company......ARE YOU GOING TO FORGET THE NAME JIMMY PHILLIPS NOW?

The crowd are booing loudly as Phillips stands proudly in the centre of the ring

JP: Forever you will remember the name. The name that assisted in the retirement of your favourite son gazzyD, the name that will go on to bring your resident superhero down to Earth with a thunderous crash, and the name that will help shake this company to its very foundations alongside my brothers in arms.

Ha: Sounds a lot like sour grapes if you ask me

JP: But believe me, this isn't just a case of me taking my ball and going home crying to my parents. Being adored by you guys got me nowhere, it never does. You're all like a curse that hangs over us, blinding us from our true purposes. We pander to your every want and need and it sickens me.

I got sick of playing the hero to you people, playing the fool jumping through hoops just to earn your applause. Now I am here to rectify that. At Anarchy we show. Me, The Forgotten, your 6CW champion Joshua. We are your future. The names you cheer are not, they no longer matter.

Phillips drops the mic to his side as the crowd continue to boo him as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:38 pm

Dicey is walking through a gym talking on his phone

Dicey: I know, the cheek of that jumped up little sh1t, saying that I went soft when I took my time out............You know me Big D, I’m as tough as ever as Woods will find out on Friday, me being soft, It’s laughable really........

Dicey walks through the weights area and laughs at a couple of guys flexing in the mirrors

Dicey: You should see some of the planks here posing in front of the mirror (Dicey holds his hand over the receiver) Oh hey Edd, sorry about that D, just a guy I know...........I know people, you aren’t my only friend of acquaintance you know............yeah well the ladies love the lone wolf don’t they, right I’m here so bugger off.

Dicey puts his phone in his bag and walks up to a studio door

Dicey: Time to get my dance on

Dicey walks inside and closes the door behind him and shouts “Whats up my Zumba bitc*es” as all the weightlifters start to laugh outside

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 13 Aug 2015, 8:25 pm

*Wembley arena bursts into a cacophony of noise as the show returns from a commercial break just as “Timebomb baby” roars over the sound system as the crowd descend into ferocious reaction awaiting for the arrival of Aaron Heath. Heath saunters out onto the ramp, that arrogant, brooding and self-appreciative smirk across his face which the 6CW world has now become accustomed too. Heath is wearing a pair of black boots and black Nike shorts, the white tick illuminating in the light. He is also wearing the official Aaron Heath t-shirt with the words “It begins with me” and a picture of a snarling honeybadger in the centre of the shirt. Heath’s hair seems shorter and sharper, his eyes are that usual steely blue and are entwined with that self-assured smirk. The voices of the two Lloyd brothers can then be heard, just about over the crowd’s reaction.*

HE: Welcome back ladies and gentleman… and it’s safe to say, things are going to pick up in a huge way with this man making his way down to the ring.

HA: Aaron Heath has sent shockwaves around 6CW… I have never seen somebody who buys into their own hype so much. But, these fans… they seem to love to hate him. He is causing such a divide amongst these fans.

HE: Can you blame them? Aaron Heath is a self-proclaimed catalyst of change. Those smart individuals of the 6CW can see this…

*Heath strides down the ramp, smiling to himself as he reaches the bottom of the ramp. He stops for a second, cricking his neck as he looks out to the fans. Some are baying for his blood while others start a “Heath” chant. The camera picks up on Heath yet again as a wry smiles creeps over his face as he jumps onto the apron, mounts the turnbuckle and looks out to the fans to a monumental reaction from the fans. Heath then drops down to the middle of the ring, he motions at the ring announcers for a microphone and a chair. Heath is then passed a black steel chair and a microphone as the crowd eagerly await what Heath has to say. Heath then sets the chair up, sitting down on it facing the back of the seat and stares out to the crowd with a devious smile on his face. Twirling the
microphone in his right hand, He let’s the fans continue to chant either in his favour or against.

Crowd: Heath, Heath, Heath, Heath, Heath!

Crowd: You suck, You Suck, You Suck!

*Heath Then raises the microphone to his lips, the wry smile across his face as he prepares to talk to the 6CW audience.*

AH: I told you so… I told you so, I told you so. See, I get the impression that in my first month in this company I have gotten into a habit of telling you this. My first night here on 6CW, I told you that I would make an impact… which I did. I told you that I would harm, hurt and anger superstars on this roster… which I have done. I told you I would dominate Blade… and you all laughed. You all laughed at the outcome, but if you scratch beneath the surface I did dominate Blade to such a degree he’s never going to get in my way ever again. On the contrary, I have come out here not to brag but to confront Hero…

AH: I came out to confront Hero in my ring. Or in my “Yard” if I use layman’s terms. I came out here to stick my boot in his face and then look him in the eye and say I told you so… but of course, Hero is conveniently not here right now. So now I would like to change the flavour of proceedings and address each and every one of you filling Wembley arena up right now.

*The crowd continue to provide a ferociously mixed reaction, many children and adults are booing while some of the crowd continue to chant “Heath” clearly loving this arrogant, self-assured and brooding superstar they see in a 6CW ring.*

AH: It has come to my undivided attention, through backstage gossip, through twitter and other forms of social media and through fans coming up to me in the street while shoving merchandise of top superstars who couldn’t lace my boots in my face for me to sign, that I am nothing more than a preacher. Well, we will call an apple an apple, yes I’m a preacher. Because if I’m honest 6CW and all you people, need preaching to. You people need someone to look up to, a leader who isn’t morally corrupt. And finally you need someone who is righteous.

AH: And may I just say, not self- righteous. And in my wrestling career around the world, I know what fans exactly like you will do next. You’re going to do exactly like your hero’s do at the end of their time in 6CW and just give up. Hell, who am I kidding? By the looks of all of you people filling this arena tonight, you look as if you have already given up. What kind of life do you people live? What kind of existence do you people give to the rest of the world? And that doesn’t include scraping enough benefit money to be here tonight.

AH: That doesn’t include crawling out of bed and going straight on the internet to abuse and harass people you see on that square box that controls your lives. And then after a long day you continue to destroy your bodies by going to the “pub” by drinking beer until you forget what your problems and issues are. What kind of meaningful, productive and self – assured life is that? You people maybe cheering me right now but you make me sick.

AH: You people are nothing more than a legion of inebriated zombies, waiting at the job centre with your hand out begging and pleading for your next allowance to help you come to this arena and cheer on your hero’s for inspiration and hope… I’m the hope you need. I want to help you all with your inadequacies as it’s come to my further attention that the people of the United Kingdom need a reality check.

AH: Don’t tell me that you people don’t self-diagnose and self-medicate, we all know it’s quite the opposite. You do it to try and forget about it all and hide from the facts staring you all in the face. Don’t tell me you’re not like the man or woman sat next to you that you don’t because that will make you a liar… You’re lying to yourself. You’re lying to your peers and your lying to your families. And what is most insulting is that if your lying to yourself? You’re lying to me. You’re preacher and you’re catalyst of change. And I can see right through you people and your lies.

AH: What separates people like you… what separates people like hero and myself is that unlike you transparent sheep, I’m not a liar. I mean what I say, and I have been doing that for the past decade of my life across the world. You people, the 6CW world should see me as a prophet. I’m the choice of a new era and a new generation… I have been handpicked to lead this revolution. And in a small amount of time, I will be a champion that the 6CW world can be proud off. And in the new era of change… I will be the first prophet to climb this mountain and become a world champion who is not another liar.

*The crowd boo loudly and violently as Heath cricks his neck with a sick smirk across his face, his eyes then look into the camera, gazing into the distance as he raises the microphone back to his lips.*

AH: I hope you’re proud of yourself, Hero. I’m not a bad guy like you believe… last week’s attack on me… totally unprovoked. You might think that this grand return will result in you returning to the
Top of the mountain but in reality… you’re a mortal god. And like a mortal god your fall from grace with both be tragic but satisfying. You see, Hero, you’re part of this special kind of cliché where professional wrestlers like yourself are chosen to fill an image. An image that is destined to become a champion… Those who seek the adulation and respect from the people who pay their wages and fat salaries. Your return to this wrestling company is nothing more than one last shot at redemption. But this story won’t end with Hero on top of the mountain… this story will end up with the prophet fulfilling his prophecy.

AH: In the end, Hero, you can join these people and accept that I’m a prophet of change… I am the catalyst of change and I’m leading this new era of revolution. A revolution where you people can embrace a new, sustainable and fruitful existence while being part of the extraordinary rise of Aaron Heath. Be part of the revolution or be condemned to the pathetic, miserable and self-deprecating lives you lead.

*Heath slams the microphone to the mat, as “Timebomb baby” erupts through the Wembley arena as the crowd begin a chorus of violent, ferocious and rampant boos as Heath saunters out of the ring and up the ramp. The scene comes to an end with Heath turning his head back to the fans, with the same sick and wry smile across his lips as the scene fades away.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 14 Aug 2015, 9:05 am

As Jimmy’s microphone hits the mat, Heroes are Hard to Find blasts out of the sound system. Thunder appears just through the curtain, the International championship around his chest, he lays down a metre stick and steps to the edge of it.

HE: What’s idiot want now? Wasn’t one beating enough?

HA: I think Thunder gave as good as he good.

Thunder listens to the crowd chant his catchphrase at him, “one more thing, one more thing, one more thing.”

Thunder
Not this time guys, this time I’m focused. I know what I want to say, what I have to say, I know who I have to say it to and when.

Thunder turns to look down the at the ring,

Thunder
Hi Jimmy. I’ve just come from a meeting with 6CW management, who said I could come out here and respond to you. However, after our earlier interaction, I’m not aloud to go any further than one metre from the curtain. Now, I’m guessing you’re expecting me to defend these fans well, I’m not going to do that. They can do that themselves when they vandalise your car later.

Thunder looks down the camera with a wink.

Thunder
In case anybody didn’t know it’s blue Prius out back. I am however, going to defend my fellow defenders of the locker room. Let’s start with the joke of you calling Max a washed up has-been. That’s rich coming from you. To be a washed up has-been, you have to be past your time and trying to return…kind of like you, where as Max’s time is just starting. You called the Arrows a joke? Really? I know Robin had his doubters in EWF and even here in the 6CW but, the boy has proven his heart, time and again. When we lost the war, he picked himself up and made a name for himself, you? You, just sat at home, like a little bitch.

You called Joshua “our” 6CW World champion, hell no. They didn’t pick, I didn’t pick him. You, you and your men of war picked him or he picked you, after all sheep are easy puppets. I want to take a walk down memory lane to fifteen months ago. Vincent Costello, broke my back. So much so, that I couldn’t walk, I could barely sit up on my own but, after revolutionary surgery I was able to walk, with a cane. I was told I could never wrestle again and I was ok with that. I opened up my own comic book shop, a dream come true, then I collected my fan mail. The fans will, their…hope, to see me wrestle again drove me back and you could have had the same chance. For months after you were side lined, mail poured in for you but, you never collected. I forwarded those letters on to your home address and what did you do? Return to sender.

They did not forget you. You forgot them. As for management, yeah, they did end your contract but, what did you expect? The management at the time were the same people who ended EWF. Of course they didn’t want the man who lead the charge against them around. But, what did Danny Boy do as soon as he got his feet under the table? He invited you back and you came, with a chip on your shoulder with the men of war and a mission to ruin the place.

HA: Thunder making a bold statement there.

HE: He’s encouraging criminal activity, great super hero.

HA: Why can’t you just admit you like the guy?

HE: ‘Cause I don’t, I’ll admit his entrances are interesting.

With that, Thunder disappears behind the curtain seemingly done, before popping back through. Again the crowd chant “one more thing.”

Thunder
One more thing. As I said, I just had a meeting with 6CW management, which at the moment is Deano. I said to him, give me Phillips at Beachfront Brawl for the 6CW International championship.

The crowd go wild at the news.

Thunder
He said no. He said <Thunder puts on a bad Andrews impression sounding more like Richard Nixon> I can’t risk letting the Forgotten get their hands on another championship. <Returning to his normal voice> I thanked him for his confidence in my abilities. After begging and pleading for the match, I told him I would not defend the title against any body else until he agreed. So, it’s on like Donkey Kong, at Beachfront Brawl, it’ll be Thunder vs Jimmy Phillips, Cripple vs Cripple, Has-been vs Has-been, Champ vs Chimp…you get the idea. It’s you and me with this championship on the line and you’d best make the most of it, ‘cause you only get one chance.

The crowd goes crazy as Thunder finishes announcing the match.

HE: See, I told you, the guys an idiot! He’s risking the championship falling in to Forgotten hands for the sake of pride.

HA: I think he’s doing it more to inspire hope, avenge fallen comrades and to be a fighting champion.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down