The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Friday 6th February 2015

+5
Rowdy Rod
TwisT
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 6th February 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Friday 6th February 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat 24 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm

Match 1
Terence Kray vs Jax Cutler

Match 2
Red Arrows vs The Death Squad

Match 3
GazzyD vs Jerome Dubois

Match 4
Buck Riggins vs Anthony Grace

Match 5
JJ Johnson vs Vincent Costello

Main Event
Winner gets #30 (Gateway to Glory)
Over the top rope Battle Royal
Max Adamson vs Enforcer vs DeMarcus Brown vs Joshua vs Liam Wood vs Scott Harris vs Mike Masters vs Dario Machiavelli vs Enigma vs Tyler Roth vs Bam Sparkleston vs The Producers vs Anthony Grace

Last edited by JJJohnson on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 6th February 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 6th February 2015

Post by x12x Sat 24 Jan 2015, 11:08 pm

Our scene opens in a backstage area of the 6CW Arena, we see 6CW Interviewer Christy James joined by the manager of The Death Squad Krasimir Marinov. The camera focuses on Marinov who has a scowl across his face as Allen introduces his guest.

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen today I am joined by the man behind the Death Squad...Krasimir Marinov...Thank you for joining us here today.

Marinov remains silent causing Allen to look nervous before powering through

CJ: Mr Marinov how do you feel about The Death Squad's performance against the Producers which saw them lose to a team you were confident they would easily beat.

Marinov grits his teeth and shakes his head before speaking

Marinov: What a stupid question...I am disappointed in my clients.

CJ: Do you feel you took your client's opponents for granted?

Once again Marinov looks disgusted with the question but pauses for a moment before answering

Marinov: No...I take NOTHING for granted, I evaluate and assess every single moment in life and I expect outcomes when results should be obvious...I did not take The Producers for granted...Castile and Varyag did but this changes nothing.

CJ: How do you mean?

For the first time in the interview a smile covers the face of Marinov who looks James dead in the eyes

Marinov: Well at Anarchy The Death Squad should have broken the bones of Hollywood and Primetime and exposed them for the moronic fools that they are but their time will come...do you not see the relevance of the position that 6CW management put The Death Squad in?!

Allen attempts to speak but Marinov cuts hims off

Marinov: In their first match...they are given a chance to become the number one contenders...they may not have succeeded but it will not be long until they stand over the broken bodies of the men who stand before them. The Producers...Bad Intentions...The Red Arrows...they all fall to us...

CJ: Mentioning the Red Arrows, how do you see the Death Squad's second match against the tag team champions? Are you confident they can bounce back from the upset they suffered earlier this week?

Marinov pauses

Marinov: What do I expect? I expect from my clients what I always expect...I expect them to show the world that their last match should be forgotten as a mistake as they take the so called champions and make them realise that their days as champion are numbered...Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst will soon realise that they are not a real team and that their little dream is about to become a nightmare...

Suddenly Marinov is joined by Varyag and Castile who stand behind their manager, as Christy looks up at Castile he winks and lifts his top to show off his abs causing Christy to look sickened, Varyag shakes his eyes and rolls his eyes.

Marinov: These men behind me are the men to end the record of the Red Arrows but I will allow them to explain why.

Marniov stands up and walks out but is quickly followed by Castile who stops his manager and speaks in Spanish

Castile: Pregunte si ella quiere mi numero...

Marinov shakes his head and storms off causing Castile to laugh before leaving with only Varyag stood in the room with a nervous looking Christy. Varyag sit down and nods at Christy to speak.

Christy: V...V..Varyag, your manager has spoken about your next match against the Red Arrows...how are you feeling about your opponents?

Varyag smiles

Varyag: I have no emotion to them, they are faceless, nameless victims who will be helping us to send message to the world...6CW will see the true Death Squad...The true face of terror. I failed once but that will not happen again...Varyag and Castile will rise as The Arrows are put six feet under. A message will be sent.

Varyag stands up and walks out leaving Christy alone in the backstage area.

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 6th February 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 6th February 2015

Post by x12x Sun 25 Jan 2015, 6:06 pm

(This promo takes place directly after the previous show)

Our scene opens in the medical bay of the 6CW Arena, the camera moves around the room as we see a battered and bruised Liam Wood sat on the doctors trolley. The camera zooms in on his back to show bruises forming along his ribs and down the centre of his back. The Doctor sits in front of him with a concerned look on his face as the pair speak. The camera moves in close as Wood stands up and pulls on his “Bulletproof” t-shirt and a cut off denim jacket before attempting to walk out.

Doc: Liam, I need you to realise the dangers of putting your body through this constant damage without taking some time off, if it was up to me I'd say text the next month off and you can come back fighting stronger than ever...

Wood stops in his tracks and grits his teeth before turning back towards the doctor.

LW: Excuse me? A month off...

Doc: I think it's something you should consider, you've been in here after every show lately and it won't be long until you won't be walking away without some permanent damange.

Wood stares blankly at the doctor and shakes his head

LW: Ok, so I take a month off and I miss the Gateway To Glory...then what? Where do I go from there?

Doc: I'm just giving my professional opinion

LW: Well don't!

Wood storms towards the door pulling it open with force which causes him to wince and cradle his ribs, Wood continues to stare forward and leaves the medical bay with a scowl across his face. As Wood walks through the halls of the 6CW arena he see's the poster for the Day Of Reckoning PPV which features the faces of men taking part in the Gateway To Glory match, Wood looks at the details and see's himself causing a smile to cover his face for a short moment only to be taken away when he see's the Monster Joshua looming over the contestants.
Wood shakes his head as the scowl quickly reaches his face again, he steps back from the poster before punching it causing the glass to shatter, taking the frame clean off the wall. Wood quickly turns on his head and starts storming up the hall towards the office of Daniel Magnusson.

The scene cuts to the office of Daniel Magnusson where we find Daniel sat behind his large desk dealing with a stack of paper work, in the background we hear a muffled commotion which causes Daniel to look up before returning to his paperwork.

Muffled voice: You can't go in there! Mr Magnusson is bu-

Suddenly the door to Magnusson's office opens and Wood stands in the doorway with a determined look across his face but Magnusson remains unmoved and motions to a chair in his office. Wood remains stood in the doorway causing Magnusson to speak with his eyes still locked on the work in front of him.

DM: Take a seat I'll be with you in a moment...

Magnusson continues to write but Wood loses it charging forward pushing the paper work from the desk sending it flying in to the air and around the office before gripping the chair and throwing it in to the wall. Wood grabs his ribs again and lands a hard punch to the desk causing Magnusson push himself up from his chair and move backwards.

DM: Quite the entrance Liam...now just what the hell do you think you're doing?!

LW: NO! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!

Magnusson straightens his blazer and shakes his head as he looks at the mess caused in the office, Wood leans over the desk placing his hands on the desk.

LW: Ever since Ground Zero that freak Joshua has attacked me....every DAMN show and you have done nothing about it...you've sat in your office with your head up your ass and you've let MY career be put in jeopardy!

DM: Liam, I understand you are concerned and I understand that this must be hard but I am not here to babysit my roster, I'm here to run a business!

Wood pushes away from the desk with a look of disgust on his face

LW: Yeah, I forgot that that's all this is to people like you...

DM: Liam, I'm also not here to listen to you whine and moan...what happened to the old you? The man who carried EWF on his shoulders and showed the world just how good he is! I don't want to hear words anymore...I want to see actions!

Wood shakes his head before responding.

LW: The old me?! Mr EWF?

Wood looks down at the ground before and grits his teeth before walking over to Magnusson and getting in his face.

LW: Oh yeah...the man who held the TV Title, last ever REAL EWF Champion, Superstar Of The Year...that guy? The guy that when you returned you treated like he didn't exist...the man who you could have picked as the guy to save this company just like I saved EWF before your “business skills” messed it all up?

Wood pauses

LW: Well that man obviously couldn't cut it compared to a guy like Gazzy D, could he? So save your pep talks and your motivation speeches and stick them as far up your ass as you can because they mean nothing...

...maybe I'll take that month off the Doctor has suggested, who knows...I could take six months maybe even a year to get my smile back...how about that? How's that for business Danny boy?

Wood backs away and walks to the door before signing off.

LW: So while you're here dealing with the important business stuff like how you can make a movie with Anthony Grace or working out just how much profit Nate Nack being hit by a car will make you think about this...

Think about your biggest superstar walking out because you did nothing to stop him being attacked time and time again and think about the profit draining away.

Wood walks out the door and shouts at the top of his lungs

LW: DO YOUR DAMN JOB DANIEL!

The scene fades to black as an obviously annoyed Daniel Magnusson begins to pick up the paper that has been strewn around the office.

Last edited by xviperx on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 26 Jan 2015, 12:23 pm

I FOUGHT THE LAW & THE LAW WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd immediately burst into uproar in reaction to the above words screaming out around Wembley arena, the words Costello’s Law appear on the big screen and are untwined by the thorns of a red rose. ‘Killing in the name of’ by Rage Against The Machine instantaneously kicks in and the beat of the music reverberates around the iconic London arena!

HA: The 6CW universe just love to hate the EWF champ!

HE: Are you surprised? I mean look at the champ, he’s everything they dream they were, sophisticated, classy, a natural athlete and of course the heavyweight champion of the world.

Costello brushes through the curtain and pauses on the entrance ramp, dressed in a tailored suit he unbuttons his jacket to reveal the EWF world title… Costello gestures to the title and smirks before purposefully making his way to the ring…

HA: Costello has the biggest superiority complex I’ve ever seen, this guy’s ego could sink an aircraft carrier!

HE: Can you blame the champ… he’s the Michael Jordon of 6CW, the Tiger Woods, the Cristiano Ronaldo… he’s 6CW’s Don Bradman, Babe Ruth and Pele or rolled into one!

HA: Well if he is indeed as good as you and he thinks he is, then facing the Franchise JJ Johnson will be a walk in the park later tonight!

HE: You’re damn right it will be!

Costello has now entered the ring and demands a microphone from the ring announcer

Costello: Well, well… well! The great JJ Johnson just couldn’t get the job done last week… despite all his talk, all his swagger, all his arrogance… he just couldn’t get it done! (Costello lowers the mic and laughs, drawing boos from the baying 6CW fans)

Johnson proved to us all that he is a has been, as used to be, an irrelevant nobody!

A JJ chant breaks out… echoing around the arena, causing Costello to stop in his tracks, clearly infuriated by the crowd reaction to Johnson

This is what I don’t understand… what is wrong with you people hey? JJ Johnson does nothing but spit in your faces, he does nothing but bleed you all dry, but with the raise of a condescending eye brow, or a cheap reference to his heyday you all drop to your knees opened mouthed ready to sallow every patronising drop of his BS. But do I blame JJ? No, I don’t… JJ does what’s best for JJ… he sees a bunch of mindless, moronic cash cows who can line his pockets and he works that angle to his advantage… I have nothing but respect for that… you see as much as you people don’t want to accept it JJ Johnson and Vincent Costello are two of a kind, cut from the same cloth. We both want what’s best for our own agendas… but the fundamental difference is that my agenda is about this…

Costello unstraps the world title and raises it into the air

Whereas Johnson’s agenda is about draining every ounce of every dollar from you pathetic hicks… And what better way to do that than by sticking your nose into the business of the champ, by getting yourself some primetime exposure and its already paying dividends for him… not only did he main event last week’s show.. your welcome by the way JJ, but tonight he gets to go one on one with Costello’s Law… but unfortunately JJ’s quest to line his pockets has backfired, you see messing with the champ does get you mainstream exposure but it also gets you into the most dangerous environment on earth… standing opposite me inside a wrestling ring.

The crowd continue to boo and chant the name of JJ Johnson

What else do I have to do to get the damn respect I deserve? How about I end the career of a pointless little joke like Thunder, how about I win the key to the kingdom match, how about I win this title and retain it for nearly a year, how about I go on the most devastating run 6CW has ever seen, destroying the failing career and personal life of Liam Wood in the process… oh wait… I did all those things! But still all of you and people like Johnson dog me… well I learnt a lot of things growing up in the pressure cooker of Hell’s Kitchen in the greatest city on the face of this earth… New York City! But the single most important thing I learnt was that you take whatever it is you want, you don’t sit around moaning like Liam Wood or side with whoever can give you what you need like Max or crying about your problems like a little b$tch like Gazzy D… you roll up your sleeves, you get your hands dirty and you take everything!

So you people can continue to be brainwashed by JJ Johnson, you can continue to believe in his BS because I don’t care anymore, I don’t care if you idiots buy every JJ t-shirt, hoody, mouse mat, thrush soothing gel and secret safe diary going… you can keep pouring all of your hand earned benefits into his vast pockets until the end of time for all I care… because all I care about is this…

Once again Costello gestures to the EWF title

And that’s what makes me the most dangerous man you’ve ever faced JJ, because I’m not fazed by all the tag lines; the best pure athlete garbage, the franchise, the living legend, the future hall of famer… it doesn’t make me quake in my boots, it doesn’t keep me up at night… I slept like a baby last night because I’m safe in the knowledge that no matter how many people kiss you’re a$$ I’m the one person who can see you for what you really are…

Now it would be amiss of me not to address my challenger at Day of Reckoning… Jerome Dubois…

A mixed reaction of boos and cheers come hollering from the 6CW fans

Jerome I gave you your day in the sun at the next PPV, I handed you your shot not because I fear JJ Johnson or because I believe you are the easier option, I did what I did because I want to see you fail, I want to see all that French arrogance, that condescending tone and pompous attitude come crashing down around you… Now you might think this is a chance for you to re-establish your career here in 6CW to put you back where you think you belong… to exclamation point that hall of fame ring you got last year… but I’m sorry to say… you, like all the others before you will soon come to the realisation that being in a world title match with me is a poisoned chalice, because just like JJ Johnson will have to tonight, you will have to come to terms with reality… the reality that Costello’s Law is not only here to stay but here to win it all!

Costello’s Law says… dominance is just the beginning!!!

The boos of the 6CW universe once again fill the arena as Costello lowers the mic and raises the world title aloft for a to see...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 26 Jan 2015, 4:27 pm

Wembley is close to capacity as the camera moves around the many Anthony Grace supporters in the crowd. We hear Harold Lloyd start to speak on commentary as the young COG’s are shown smiling on the arena screens.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, the time is nearly upon us for one of the stand out matches in the 6CW calendar. I am talking about the Gateway to Glory match at Day of Reckoning!

HE: And what a chance it is for the entire 6CW roster!

HA: Next week’s Anarchy sees a battler royal for a big advantage in that match. The number 30 spot. Whoever wins it can rest assure that they will enter Gateway to Glory as the freshest man in the bout. And, with the battles we have seen prior, that could well be the key for someone to be the last man left in the ring by the end of Day of Reckoning.

Suddenly the arena screen comes on and shows the words “Parental Advisory: Explicit Content”. It flashes on and off a few times before the following scene from last week is shown.

The cameras then pan back to the outside where Jax Cutler has dragged Anthony Grace up onto the announcers table whilst Michael Hathaway screams instructions…

Hathaway: Break him, Jax……show these people what a true champion looks like….FINISH HIM!

Cutler nods his head and then he pulls Grace up and he flips him up onto his shoulders. The fans look on with worry as Cutler prepares to bring Grace crashing down…

HA: Cutler is about to break Grace in half, this is not right….OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: AHHHHHHH!

Michael Hathaway has his head in his hands as Grace kicks his way off of the shoulders of Cutler and then spins him around before delivering the “Ovation” through the table, leaving both men in a battered heap.

HA: Jax Cutler’s plan just backfired in his face…..Anthony Grace is the one sending the message tonight…

Hathaway drops to his knees and continues to look dumbstruck as we head back to ringside.

The arena screen goes off and “Amazing Grace” booms out of the speakers. The fans cheer wildly as Anthony Grace appears with his International title over his shoulder. He is wearing a charcoal suit with a white shirt and has his usual cheek microphone stuck to his face. Grace looks at the crowd over his dark wraparound sunglasses and smiles broadly, before lifting his International title up into the air.

HA: Anthony Grace made a statement to Jax Cutler in the tag match last week. Long seen as an illegal champion by a few people, Grace stamped his authority as International title holder when he drilled Cutler through our own announcers table!

HE: The aggression surprised me, not to mention Cutler and Hathaway!

Grace takes his time to walk down the aisle, as he has pictures taken with the crowd and signs autographs. At last, Grace gets to the ring and climbs the steps. He enters through the ropes as the music builds, before jumping on the turnbuckle and saluting the fans. The music finally ends as Grace stands in the centre of the ring and adjusts his suit slightly. He then cocks his head to one side and smiles.

AG: People may write me off. But I still stand here as YOUR International Champion!

The crowd cheer at this but a few fans boos are just audible. Grace looks in their direction and smiles.

AG: But…….you know……you can’t please everyone. There are moments when we say and do things we regret and wish for that time over again. Moments that have a negative impact on the way you are viewed. I have tried my BEST to entertain. I have tried my BEST in all my matches. I have tried my BEST to be someone you can support. And for the most part I think I have been a worthy receiver of your cheers……

The crowd react positively and an “Amaz-ing Grace” chant starts that drowns out the few pockets of boos. Grace looks down and starts to pace the ring as the chant goes on before fading away.

AG: However, last week……I dropped the ball. Last week, I let a few people down.

The crowd look on confused.

HA: What is he saying? I think the impact he had can be seen as very positive for all the COG’s in attendance!

Grace looks back up at the audience.

AG: My actions at the end of the last match caused some of you to hear and see things that were not befitting. Hence why I asked for the recap to have a parental warning. I have to APOLOGISE to the young COG’s in the crowd of course. They had to witness something that was certainly a PG rating at best. Then they had to hear the rest of the crowd swear in amazement over the move I delivered……

Grace puts his hand on his heart.

AG: And for that I humbly apologise.

The crowd applaud and Grace mouths “thank you” to them. He readjusts the belt on his shoulder before continuing.

AG: The truth is that this IS professional wrestling. And there are times when it is not suitable viewing for a child’s eyes. Would I stop them from coming to these shows and seeing their hero in action though?! Of course not……I trust the parents of these fine individuals and I am sure they will explain what is happening to them. The problem is that I have a confession. A confession that might mean that those young ears may pick up on more on those moments. You see, I don’t think Mr. Cutler is going to forgive and forget. And by that I mean FORGIVE himself for losing against me and FORGETTING this silly notion that he was cheated.

Grace laughs a little before raising his hands out wide.

AG: And it was even sillier that he decided to intervene in a definite 3 count, when we could have both walked out as NEW 6CW tag champions! I have said it previously, but I do not think Mr. Cutler is being properly advised here. It is a SHAME. I can see he has all the tools to succeed but the BELIEF is being clouded by wrong choices. Choices that he has not made himself. To ACHIEVE takes the ability to make sure ALL your actions MEAN something……..

He theatrically looks into the camera.

AG: "Here's looking at you, kid."

Grace then points at young COG in the front row and quotes another film phrase.

AG: "Say hello to my little friend."

He turns back to the camera and stands rigid before speaking again in a gruff voice.

AG: "I’ll be back"

Grace laughs and the crowd laugh along with him.

AG: See?! Every action must MEAN something so that the action stays MEMORABLE. And…….as much as I hate for the COG’s to see such violence……..hitting the Ovation on Mr. Cutler and sending him through a commentators table was certainly that! I mean, you guys all remembered it afterwards, right???

The crowd react positively and Grace nods his head smiling.

AG: I hoped so. I hoped so. And that is the whole point. Titles and glory are fantastic achievements. It is akin to winning Oscars. And I am so proud to be YOUR International champion. But most superstars want to create an iconic moment that will LIVE on beyond their time in the hallowed square circle. When the titles ultimately change hands, they want that moment to hark back to……..

Grace stares in the camera and looks as serious as he has ever looked.

AG:……and that is what I will strive to ACHIEVE next week at Anarchy. That is my confession. That MOMENTS like that may well happen again.

He turns back to the crowd and beams a large smile.

AG: My friends, next week’s card may have worried a man without BELIEF. Not only do I have to face a young up-and-comer in the form of Mr. Riggins, but I then have to take part in a battle royal for that coveted number 30 spot. It is two matches that will TEST every fibre of your International Champion.  But this is the moment. That ICONIC moment. When, with the Grace of God, I will overcome these two MASSIVE hurdles and will be standing tall at the end of it. On the crest of something not ONLY memorable, but also INSPIRING. A champion yes, but a humble man first……..a man who lives for putting on a show for the COG’s!

The fans cheer at this and Grace smiles wider.

AG: So we approach both matches with high hopes. We approach both matches with big dreams. But we approach both matches with one sound ringing in our ears. A sound that has flooded each and every building I have been lucky to wrestle at. A sound that epitomises this company, these fans and the man you see honoured to stand in front of you all. Because this man BELIEVES…….

Crowd: TO ACHIEVE!

Grace smiles wide before holding his title up again as the crowd cheer around him.

Last edited by TwisT on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!)

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 27 Jan 2015, 8:47 am

Terrance Kray is backstage at Wembley arena, talking to what appears to be a friend of his…

Kray: Look Winston the guy’s absolute mustard there’s no doubting that, but what I’m saying… is that he has weaknesses.

Winston: What ya talking about Tel, my god Enforcer really did hit you hard in the bonce last week didn’t he?! You’re talkin complete horse manure!

Kray: That big Canadian lad sure does pack a wallop yes, but open your lug holes for a minute will ya?! Cutler is this big bad wrecking machine yeah?

Winston: Ummm… yeah!

Kray: However the lads still wet behind the ears, he’s all power and strength and everybody he’s ever fought was susceptible to the power game…whereas yours truly here is a chameleon inside the ring… I can adapt, adjust, acclimatise to all and any type of fighter… I’m just saying I think you’ve short change your old mucca on this one pal.

Winston; Look bruv I aint saying I don’t believe in you or nothin it’s just… I’m a Michael Hathaway guy!

Kray: Now I’ve heard you spout some rubbish before but this one cracks it… a Hathaway guy? Hathaway! Really?!

Winston: The blokes a straight up genius!

Kray: Bloody hell Winston I’m starting to worry about you pal, Genius compared to what? A 2 year old? A carrot stick? A Jack Russell with learning disabilities … what on earth is you chatting about son?

Winston: I’m just saying that Hathaway knows what he’s talkin about, I mean just look at what he’s done for Cutler!

Kray: What? Jumped on the back of a naturally talented kid, held on for dear life and then manipulated him into thinkin it was all his idea… the guys a boobie, a grade A pillock…

Winston: Alright, alright don’t get your Alan Whickers in twist!

Kray: Far from it mate, I’m just concerned about your judgement or lack thereof I should say… You should know by now, you’ve been with me all these years from Southend to shepherds bush… you’ve been by my side through it all and have I ever let a weaselled face schemer like Hathaway get in my way before ?

Winston: Of course not bruv we all know that you have minerals to get the job done no one is questioning that but what I’m tryin to tell you is that Hathaway and Cutler are dangerous! I just don’t want you out there thinkin you’ve made it, that you’ve hit the big time now you’re in 6CW because the truth is mate… the hard work has only just begun and its doesn’t get much harder than these two here tonight!

Kray: I know that, I know that every time I walk out there in front of my people, the people of London Town, every time I hear that stadium erupt… ready and willing to AVE-IT… I know that! I won’t ever forget, because I remember what it took to get here… I remember every punch, every kick, every stitch, every bent promoter who wanted to steel from ya, I remember things Jax Cutler knows nothin about… so trust me mate… these two jokers will make the same mistake every other bloke I’ve ever fought has made… they’ll underestimate me… and that my friend is like signing your own death warrant, because the second you underestimate me is the second you lose!

The last couple of weeks have been a warm up, tonight it’s gonna get real… real and 6CW will know that The Cockney Crusade is a bandwagon everybody will wanna jump on.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:24 am

The scene opens up in the darkened nursery that we have seen before. Lightning flashes outside of an open window and causes the room to explode with white from time to time. As the camera moves forward; past the nursery toys and rocking horse, we see a fire burning in the distance. As the camera approaches it, we can see that Joshua and McCoy are sitting side by side near it. On the floor are various photos of 6CW wrestlers which have been scorched and burned. Surrounding the pair of them are various stuffed animals, which look evil in the firelight. In his hand, Joshua holds a photo of Liam Wood and he dangles it over the fire. Joshua doesn’t turn to the camera but starts to speak slowly:

How desperate men wail………when their needs are not met………

He drops the photo into the flames and the photo is engulfed instantly. The camera pans around to face Joshua and McCoy, as the man begins to speak again:

I told you Liam………I repeated it time and again………The pain you feel is due to what you are………rather than who you are………And you continually prove………my intervention was correct………A being whose smile……….is treated as his greatest commodity………even when many are frowning around him………A being whose smile………means that he should be treated………above everyone else………And when that smile vanishes……….simpletons run to his aid………

Joshua chucks his head back and looks over to the open window. He looks increasingly agitated as he calls out loudly towards it:

No-one came to my aid………

A lightning flash goes over which clearly shows Joshua’s disturbed complexion. He then turns to McCoy slightly before calming down. Joshua reaches down and strokes the puppet around the face before continuing:

Liam…….pure pain………pure anguish………pure fear………is something only few have felt………But your time will come………and then a realisation will dawn………that a lack of a smile………is the least of your problems………

Joshua picks up various other photos and starts to chuck them into the fire as well. He looks upon some of them briefly before throwing them into the flames:

And this is the reason………I torment you over and over………You are the best example to make………before reaching out to other men………Because if the unbreakable can be broken………If a courageous heart can be crushed………If a man said to be without fear………can cry for mercy………Then what follows after………will be mere calm in comparison………

After he has burnt all the photos, Joshua reaches out to a pack of cards lying beside him. He then opens the packet and slowly deals out 29 cards in front of him. All the cards are face down and Joshua looks over every one before speaking:

And in the calm………29 faceless men………believe that they are safe………29 faceless men………believe the symphony does not include them………29 faceless men……….yet to be decided……….who laugh and pray over how lucky they are………that they have yet to face the music………

Joshua picks each card up and leisurely chucks each one into the fire. He then cocks his head to one side:

Maybe the music is soon to reach………naïve ears………

He goes back to the pack of cards and deals out one more. Again, the card is face down and a lightning flash briefly illuminates it. Joshua looks upon it for a few moments before speaking:

And to the victor………the prize………

Joshua lifts up the card which we can now see has the number 30 crudely wrote on it. He holds it out to the side of him and shows McCoy the number, before holding it up to the camera:

This figure signifies all that is wanted………within this shallow place………Where desperation clings to one chance………A chance to move away………from the chains of recurrence………A chance to move away………from the shackles of torment………A chance to believe that fate………actually exists………

Joshua looks at it again and chucks his hair back. He starts nodding slightly:

I look upon this number………and know that the symphony will play………whatever the outcome………For the result has already been concluded………by my own deeds………And the result reaches further………than the quest for the best position………

He looks back at the camera, while lifting a hand to his forehead:

Especially as MY best position………has these hands wrapped around throats………

Joshua feels a few scars around his face and grimaces, as another lightning flash goes off. He then looks at the card once more before chucking it onto the fire and watching it burn. The camera catches sight of McCoy smiling sadistically beside Joshua and whose face is pure evil in the flickering firelight. Joshua bows his head and starts to breathe heavily. His fists start to clench as the fire keeps burning. Joshua then quietly but forcefully starts to speak:

Keep your glory………Keep your gold………Keep your prizes………Keep your souls………

He suddenly lifts his hand out to within the fire. Joshua doesn’t move even though it is clear that he must be feeling excruciating pain. Another flash of lighting illuminates his face, which is without any emotion. Slowly Joshua whispers to the side of him, directing it to McCoy:

Their soul are already mine………and all that goes with it………When the time is right……….my pain will be acknowledged………and their pain will be resolved………

Joshua slowly takes his hand out of the fire. His fingers are black and bleeding, with blisters already forming. He cocks his head to one side and stares at it:

Keep dreaming of a number………nightmares worry not about such things………

He bows his head and is still as the flames burn brighter. The camera then begins to go backwards, leaving Joshua and McCoy by the fire. One last thunder strike booms out, lighting the room with a flash. Then slowly the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:58 pm

* JJ Johnson is shown in the backstage area watching Vincent Costello's promo on a monitor. His eyes are bulging and his arms flexing as it becomes clear that his anger is threatening to spill over. He nods his head and raps his knuckles off the top of the monitor before turning on his heel and heading towards the Gorilla position, ready to walk out onto the stage. He places his foot on the step ladder when a voice sounds out behind him.

???: JJ, can I have a quick word?

*JJ turns and rolls his eyes as he is faced by Daniel Magnusson

JJ: I ain't got the time for this...

Magnusson: I think you need to hear me out.

JJ: No, I think I need to get out there and separate Costello's head from his shoulders. This ain't a time for words, this a time for action.

*JJ makes to turn away but Magnusson places a hand on his shoulder, an action that draws a visibly angry look from Johnson.

Magnusson: I understand what you are feeling and what you are thinking.

JJ: I wouldn't be so sure about that...but you about to find out, just stay right here and watch!

Magnusson: The great JJ Johnson, an icon, whose career in 6WF is practically unrivaled. You were a fantastic athlete, quite frankly one of the very best this industry has ever seen and when I secured your signature for 6CW I regard it as one the best things I have ever achieved.

I know you feel like you have a lot to prove, coming back off of a career-threatening injury, and after disposing of Leone and Dubois the natural progression would be to move onto world championship contention. I know that becoming THE MAN once again is the driving force behind everything you do.....all the critics, the doubters, the nay sayers and the non-believers....JJ Johnson once again being a world champion would make every moment of rehabilitation worth it...

JJ: So now you a shrink? Now you acting like you know me?

Magnusson: And then in the blink of an eye Vincent Costello took that away from you...all the hard work, the blood, sweat and tears......he stripped you of your opportunity and I understand that that must be tearing you up inside. I get that you want to go out there and rip him limb from limb...

JJ; And yet here I am, listening to you run your mouth....unless there is a point to all this I suggest you turn your a55 around and leave me to take care of mine...

Magnusson: I'm the Co-Owner of 6CW and whilst I may not have the authority to re-write the history books I most certainly do have the power to alter and amend those situations that have been handled very wrongly...

JJ: You mean like making Vincent Costello the special guest referee last week? Yeah that's all on you...

Magnusson: A serious error of judgement....but it is also my job to ensure that 6CW remains the dominant brand of professional wrestling and last week's main event spiked the ratings, so in that aspect I got it very right indeed.

*JJ shakes his head and makes to turn again

Magnusson: But a mistake all the same, because I should have realised that Vincent Costello could not be trusted to remain balanced and impartial when it came to his own world championship reign...I cannot undo last week's result, I cannot stop Jerome Dubois from claiming his number one contendership at Day of Reckoning....but what I can do is ensure that you are given another chance at realising your dream...

*JJ raises is eyebrows

Magnusson: I won't hand you anything on a plate, and I know you wouldn't accept it anyway....but what I can do is add a stipulation to your match with Vincent Costello at next week's Anarchy...

JJ: Talk to me...

Magnusson: You beat Costello at Anarchy....you walk out with your hand raised in victory then I will add you to the EWF Championship bout at Day of Reckoning.

*The crowd roar and the cameras pan to ringside where Vincent Costello's face is the picture of fury.

Magnusson: But there is a stipulation...

*JJ clicks his tongue

Magnusson: You abandon this idea that you are heading out to the ring to exact your revenge, it can wait another week.

JJ: I ain't sure I can wait a week...

Magnusson: If you want the chance to go to Day of Reckoning and fight for the title then you will wait. I don't need two of my hottest commodities ripping each other to shreds before we even get the cameras rolling....not only do I need to think of the legal ramifications but from a business point of view I do not want that kind of clash going unnoticed by the public eye...

*JJ's chest heaves in and out as he considers Magnusson's words

JJ: I'll heed what you got to say, not because I want to but because I know guys like Vincent Costello and I know exactly how to hurt them...me going out there and beating the holy hell out of him ain't going to do a goddamn thing, spilling his blood all over this arena ain't going to get his attention...

But making him realise that I'm coming for him, coming for what he holds most dear to him is exactly what I want....the EWF Championship is the only thing he has, his prized possession, and he knows damn well that I'm the man on this roster with all the tools to take it away from him....that's why he did what he did last week....for the first time ever Costello is running scared...

But he can't run forever and he sure as hell can't hide from JJ Johnson...when I beat him next week his eyes are going to widen in horror as realisation dawns on him....his days of being champion are drawing to a close...

Tick...

Crowd: TOCK!

JJ: And if that garlic-munching, dress wearing pieces of (beep) Dubois is listening then he best know that he's gone get his too....because what these fools need to understand is that they didn't pick a fight with the kind of a man whose just going to roll over and take it....they didn't come up on the kind of man who just going to turn the other cheek...

Just because I fight like a man with honour don't mean that I have a problem with getting my hands dirty....they want to take this to the streets with me then they best prepare themselves for a war beyond anything they have ever known before.....I didn't grow up with no silver spoon in my mouth, or protection from the harsh realities of the real word...

I was brought up in the gutter....I fought for my life each and every day so if these sons of b1tches want to throw down with me...

Bring it on!

*The crowd cheer as JJ Johnson takes another look at the monitor, where Costello is still raging, and then he brushes past Magnusson, heading for his lockeroom. Daniel Magnusson is left with a satisfied smile on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowdy Rod Thu 29 Jan 2015, 9:59 am

The lights in the arena go out and the large screen illuminates with a familiar noise of a talon being dragged along a blackboard.

The camera follows the claw along the board before plunging into darkness. The camera regains focus and is now lying on its side in the middle of a ring, in some badly lit basement. The camera is yanked up and flies through the air over the top rope to the outside and once again lies on its side pointing towards the ring.

Inside, the leather clad figure of Dario Machiavelly is sitting on his knees with his arms stretched out wide.

“They tried to destroy me. They banished me from the kingdom. But they all FAILED.”

Dario slides onto to his stomach and slithers towards the camera, moving under the bottom rope until he is full screen on the camera. He lifts the camera and points it towards his face.

“For forty days and forty nights, I lay in the dark dreaming of my demise. I watched as the reaper appeared before me. He removed his hood and I saw that I was He. Some call me the devil. Some call me Legion. I am all of these things and yet I am none. I am more. I am fear. I am your fate”

The camera moves with Dario as he moves around the basement, as images of torture instruments, lighting riggings all flash by in the background.

“Just like your Saviour, they tried to bury me but like my brother, I have returned”

In shot, a huge crucifix statue with Christ is hanging from the wall. Dario lies on top of it with his arms out wide mimicking the pose.

“I AM THE RESURRECTION. But I am not here to save your souls. I am here to drag them to hell”

Dario removes a Bam Sparkleton mask and places it over the head of the Christ statue. He takes out a Zippo and cocks it before throwing it at the foot of the statue with takes alight quickly.

“And now, they place me in my own purgatory. In the ring with 28 souls whom have yet to be damned. And with Sparkleton. Your judgment day is coming sooner than the rest.

“Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. I AM EVIL”

“May your God have mercy on your souls”

The camera drops through the air to the floor, showing the feet of Dario walk away, as the statue of Christ rages in fire”

*STATIC*

Rowdy Rod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 29 Jan 2015, 11:06 am

The titantron booms into life as the crowd quieten in anticipation.
From the creative minds of “Total Divas” and “Honey Boo Boo” comes a new must see TV show.

“You have seen the best, now watch the rest!”

*Coming soon….The season debut of….AT HOME WITH THE PRODUCERS*

“A PRODUCERS PRODUCTION”

Starring
Prime Time Johnson
Hollywood Johnson
Plus special guest stars!

The scene changes to Michael Caine and Sean Connery talking to camera.

Michael Caine: You ever fout’ abaat what the  blaady producers do when the camera is not on ‘em? This show, is going to blow the blaady doors off the lives of wrasslers behind the scenes!

Sean Connery: Yesh. Thish sheeries ish the besht thing to ever happen to professhional wreshling. Its musht shee!

The scene changes to a shot of Primetime sitting at a kitchen table reading the paper whilst drinking tea from an old Trash TV mug. The shot lingers on him for about 30 seconds as nothing really happens.

“COMING SOON!!!”

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 03 Feb 2015, 7:55 pm

A cameraman slowly makes his way into Mike Masters locker room when he is shown pacing up and down his room whilst Mr. Jones sits in the middle of the room on a chair with his arms folded.

MM: I mean who the hell does he think he is Jonesy. You're just sitting their with your arms folded like nothings happened, don't you remember what he did to you. You know, when he grabbed your legs, turned you over and nailed you with that Sharpshooter, I saw you pleading for mercy and that sick SOB didn't give two sh1ts about you, his own father. I swear to god when I see him on Anarchy...

MJ: Masters you need to calm down. You need to focus and get some perspective. Scott Harris can do whatever he likes, I don't blame him one bit for what he did to me.

MM: Calm down! Calm down...

*Masters grabs a folded chair and throws it across the room. Mr. Jones remains calm whilst monitoring Masters' movements.

MM: He is absolutely ruining everything for me, I beaten him one on one, I've given him beatdowns after beatdowns yet he keeps coming back for more like some freaking cyborg. It's like he's not even hurting and still wants revenge even though I've proved I'm better than him.

MJ: You don't thinking he's hurting Mike? Have you asked yourself why he actually wants revenge?

MM: Yeah because he's a sore loser who's mission in life is to seek acceptance from those idiots that chant "Need more Harris" needlessly even though he always fails.

MJ: Some of what you said is true but there's more to it. The main reason he wants avenge for his loss against us is for his dear mother. His mother who he loves oh so dearly, the one that raised him after I abandoned him. Thank god for that by the way. Due to this, she gave him everything Masters, after all these years the two still have a strong connection. But you know why Harris is hurting? After years of tending to Harris' every need, she can no longer carry the burden anymore.

MM: Why not, because she's realised what Harris really is, a selfish jerk? Or how about she realised what a great decision you made leaving the poor b@stard.

MJ: She doesn't have the strength anymore, she's fallen ill. She's regularly in the hospital. Harris knows his mother has suffered a lot over the years, part of that suffering was down to me. You know being a great father an all... the rest is down to you Masters. Do you understand now, it's personal Masters, damn personal. And mark my words, and trust me on this as I assure you it runs in our blood. Harris will not stop until he's got what he wants, and that is revenge. He wants to avenge his mothers misery by impounding on our misery. He will continue fighting just like I kept on fighting to get to the top of this company with the Authority, you very well know the lengths I would take to get to the top, I'm sure Harris knows too.

MM: You know what I actually remember walking on Harris backstage last Anarchy trying to call his mother. And she ignored him, didn't reply, seeing Harris' face was...absolutely priceless. Something you've taught me over the past month is to make the most out of any situation, and you better believe imma make the most out of this situation. Starting on Anarchy when I throw him over the top rope in the battle royal.

MJ: You certainly will and you will go on to be number 30 in the important Gateway to Glory match.

MM: Ehhhhh yeah... I don't care what number I am Jonesy. I'm the show off, look at me, these abs, these muscles, all part of perfection. I can go the distance, I can do this from number one and still make it to the end of the match and win. That...damn...good!

MJ: Don't you understand the benefits of being number 30. That's the last man Masters'. You'll have both the numerical edge and the physical edge. You'll be the freshest while everyone else is tiring, you will have the clear advantage, it's vital you get the number 30 spot Mike, you maybe the show off, you maybe the crowd pleaser, these fans all want to see you be the Masterful one, but this battle royal is way to important to show off, you must win the battle royal.

MM: Jones, I've been to damn good for too damn long, this will be my moment, not Harris nor anyone will get in my way.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 04 Feb 2015, 12:09 pm

The crowd inside Wembley Arena is expectant, as a match between two local independant wrestlers begins inside the ring.

Harold: Inside the ring right now are two up and comers, they are competing in a 6CW tryout match, the winner earns a contract in 6CW developmental, in the blue trunks it's Jevin Thomas and in the dark green and red singlet it's Dennis McCallister, McCallister with the upper hand...

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd are stunned, the two guys in the ring stop and look, as Max Adamson walks out to the stage to a chorus of booing. He has his 6CW World Championship over his right shoulder and is holding a microphone in his left hand, he is wearing a navy blue suit with black shoes and a white shirt underneath his jacket, he walks down to the ring with a purpose as both wrestlers in the ring are frozen in the ring, not sure what to do. Adamson enters the ring, and sits on the top turnbuckle in the corner.

Max: Oh, please, don't stop on my behalf... I just felt obliged to come out here, and celebrate. Because in the main event of this show, we go full circle. We find out who will earn the right to be entrant number thirty in the Gateway to Glory match. And last year, I earned the number thirty spot, when my assistant, GazzyD, won the battle royal to win the rights to that number thirty spot. And when I entered the Gateway to Glory match at number thirty approximately ten months ago, after the 6CW World Championship was put on the line, Max Adamson shocked the world by becoming the only man to win the 6CW World Championship in both era's of 6CW's existance. Max Adamson shocked the world, when he defeated twenty nine other men to walk out of that match as the NEW World 6CW World Heavyweight World Champion of the World... World.

Harold: What is Adamson's point? He was only entrant thirty because he stole it from GazzyD and only won that match because of GazzyD's help!

Henry: Even if that's true, Adamson has held onto that Championship for 10 months brother, that's a feat even you can't criticise!

(Adamson sits perched on the turnbuckle as the two independent wrestlers stare at him)

Max: Tonight we go full circle, as once again Max Adamson acquires the number thirty spot, once again Max Adamson wins the Gateway to Glory match, and once again Max Adamson walks out of Night of Glory with the 6CW World Championship, and who knows, maybe even the EWF World Championship too... Because this isn't just some facade. This isn't an irrelevent boast, or an unrealistic claim. I've been the World Champion for ten months. I am 6CW. I am the reason you people come here. I have an influence on 6CW like no other. I single handedly took down the Authority from the inside...

Henry: What?!

Harold: How can he take credit for that?!

Max: ...It's true, look it up. I took them down from the inside, I made them turn against Enforcer and I saved 6CW, and I did it all while wearing this 6CW World Championship as well. I will be defending this Championship against GazzyD but rest assured, this match is as much about Gazzy as it is about the referee. Gazzy is just my next victim. Nobody is going to end my reign, and whether you like it or not, Max Adamson is only just getting started. And as an example of the power I wield, I see these two guys in front of me, in the middle of their match, competing for a 6CW contract, neither wants to lose but neither will disobey someone like Max Adamson. So here's what's gonna happen. Both of you want to win in front of a packed Wembley Arena, win that 6CW developmental contract, gain some new fans, I get it. I've been there. But here's what's going to happen.

(Adamson pauses for effect)

Max: Both of you are going to lose.

(The crowd boo as both men look at Adamson with bewilderment.)

Max: You are both going to leave this ring. Go. Now.

(The crowd boo as both men reluctantly leave the ring, and stand at the bottom of the ramp.)

Max: Now, you, referee, count.

(The booing continues as the referee begins his ten count)

Ref: One, two...

Max: I can see it in your faces, both of you are thinking about hitting this ring, either to steal the countout win, or maybe even to attack me.

Ref: ...Three, four...

Max: Think about it, the heights of superstardom you two could get to if you laid out the 6CW World Champion.

Ref: ...Five, six...

Max: But you wont. Because I'm telling you not to.

Ref: ...Seven, eight...

(Both men start to head towards the ring but Adamson jumps off the turnbuckle and stands infront of them, looking down at them from the ring)

Ref: ...Nine, ten, ring the bell...

Ring announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has ruled that this match has ended in a double countout.

Harold: This is ridiculous. Adamson is playing with these guys' careers!

Henry: It's smart to listen to him though Harold, why make powerful enemies so early into your 6CW career?!

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo, both men on the outside look disappointed with their double countout)

Max: Now you have two choices. You both walk to the back, swallow your pride, and prepare for your next opportunity, in some community centre in Basingstoke or something... Or you get into the ring and take out your frustrations on the 6CW World Champion... What's it gonna be?!

(Both men look at each other and nod, they slide into the ring and stare down Adamson as he backs into the corner)

Max: Now now, you were meant to take the first option. I'm not even dressed to compete...

The crowd boo as Adamson cuts himself off mid sentence to smash the 6CW World Championship into the skull of Dennis McCallister, as Jevin Thomas runs at Adamson, Adamson ducks a clothesline attempt and kicks Thomas in the nuts, the crowd boo even louder as Adamson scoops Thomas up for a Cyclone and hits it, Thomas hitting the mat face first. Adamson waits for the dazed McCallister to get to his feet and Adamson nails a Gore, leaving McCallister clutching his ribs.

Harold: Ridiculous. Adamson even had to use dirty tactics to stop these two young guys.

Henry: Behave Harold, Adamson was defending himself in a two on one attack-

Harold: A two on one attack that Adamson himself started!

Henry: Whatever, the fact remains these two guys have had a lesson from the very best 6CW has to offer, they should thank Adamson when they make it one day.

Harold: I still think it's ridiculous, Adamson's power trip continues...

(Adamson leaves the ring with his 6CW World Championship as the jeering and the loud "you suck" chants echo around Wembley Arena)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 04 Feb 2015, 7:45 pm

*Christy is backstage, smile blazing out with powerful white teeth, mic in hand and ready for more backstage interviews...

CJ: My guests at this time

*CJ is interrupted

"AND STILL THE 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!"

*The camera pans to Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst standing to the side, Reborn squatted down in a HBK pose with mic in hand

RR: THE DAREDEVIL ROBIN REBORN, THE GENTLEMAN JACK HURST,

THE...RED...ARRROOOOOOWWWWWSSSS!!!!

*CJ laughs, Reborn bounces up to full height with a huge grin on his face and Hurst remains rather baffled by it all

JH: Aside from all the fanfare, its awfully good to still be holding the titles

CJ: It wasn't quite your standard match, was it?

*Reborn laughs

RR: I told that fool Adamson, teams win tag titles. He ain't got the brain to deal with the partnership, and neither did none of those other fools. We were the stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' tag team champions of the god damn world! And them boys learned that what we do is why we get all the money. Its why we got gold on our shoulders still, ain't that right Jay?!

*Hurst turns to a pumped up Reborn, raises an eyebrow

JH: Maybe? I can't really say I understand what's going on any more.

*He turns back to CJ and shrugs

CJ: Just say WOO, Jack

JH: Woo?

RR: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*The crowd woo's with Reborn as Christy laughs

JH: To bring some order to this whole thing...

*He turns to Robin who is strutting like Naitch

JH: Robin, I left my jacket in the dressing room, go get it for me would you please?

*Reborn's eyes light up

RR: Oh, that jacket is gonna get got!

*Robin hurries off and Jack breathes a sigh of relief

JH: Great guy, but sometimes all that energy builds up and you just gotta let him unwind

CJ: You wanted to talk about your match tonight, I presume?

JH: Yes, Christy. Well, more so our opponents. The Death Squad make a lot of noise, playing hunter and victim all in one foul swoop. They demand respect but earn none, all the while tossing aside any credibility by belligerently attacking teams of real stature in this division and this company, both verbally and physically. What should they be doing right now, I hear you ask, to stay relevant? Its simple, really. They find an opponent for Gateway to Glory and they win. Instead of focusing on which seats to watch The Red Arrows and The Producers tear the house down, they should be thinking about the shoulders they can pin down to that mat for the 1, 2, 3 earlier in the night. Just look at that ensemble of teams we faced last week. Every man in that fight could be seen as a target for the Death Squad. Go out there and prove to the company why that number one contender's shot wasnt the rule but an anomaly. They won't lose to quality opposition again.

CJ: So you rate them highly?

JH: I will do when they prove to me I should. Talent and potential can get you so far, but victories will elevate them to title shots. Unless that manager of theirs is focusing on the pair taking control of the Gateway to Glory match, otherwise I'm worried they have lost a little bit of focus after The Producers took the 3 count and victory.

CJ: But they could turn all of that around with a victory tonight...

JH: I'd be impressed if they beat us, but as we all wonder here sometimes about some of our stars; can they win the big one?

CJ: Is that something you question in the back about the rest of the roster too?

*Hurst moves a little uneasily from foot to foot

JH: Well, yes, its asked of many men from time to time. Can Viper still go when the pressure is on? Can Cutler be the Champion his mouthpiece wants him to be? Do The Death Squad have it in them to win titles? Is Gazzy still able to hang with the main event scene? We questioned Blade and saw him leave, Hobo returned and looked a shell of himself. The Producers are the next of the old school to answer that question. Trash TV looks dead, are the Producers gone too?

CJ: Thanks for your time and insight, Jack.

*He bows his head

JH: My pleasure as ever, Christy

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 06 Feb 2015, 1:05 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage, his camera crew and production team in the process of erecting the interview area. Allen is adjusting his tie when Tyler Roth strides into shot, kicking equipment out of his way.

Roth: Let's get this over and done with jacka55, I don't have time to waste.

Allen: The area isn't quite secure yet...we need a few minutes...

Roth: We'll start now...

*Allen gulps at Roth's threatening manner and nods.

Allen: Ok, ok....well let's talk about last week and you return to 6CW action. You went one on one with Liam Wood and after a very competitive battle...

*Roth clenches a huge fist around the mic and drags Allen close to him

Roth: What was "competitive" about it? I've been out of action for almost a whole year and yet I came back and utterly dominated a man who is perceived as a "world class" talent. My size, strength and God given talent put that chump to shame...

Allen: And yet you still lost...

*Roth closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, his grip on the mic tightening.

Roth: And why was that, genius? Because some two dollar skank can't get keep her hooker nose out of my business. I warned her....I was kind enough to give her a chance to walk away and stop harassing me but she was too stupid enough to listen. Now she is going to pay.

Allen: Surely you are not threatening Emma?

Roth: Do I look like a man that makes threats? I make promises and I deliver on them each and every time....I'm fully aware of what is between her legs, believe me I've seen, but that doesn't excuse her from my wrath....if you're foolish enough to mess around with my affairs then you are going to face the consequences....man, woman or child!

Allen: And what about the accusations of Emma.....we have to ask you, are you responsible for what happened to Nate Nack?

Roth: Look at me, Tim, take a good long look and you tell me whether I strike you as the kind of man who needs to sit behind the wheel of a car in order to take care of those who have wronged me?

*Allen stares at the bulging muscles of Tyler Roth

Roth: I am capable of tearing a man's flesh from his bones, I can snap bones with my bare hands so the answer is no....I am not responsible for running down Nate Nack. Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted that that talentless waste of space is crippled in a hospital bed…..I’m just upset that I’m not the one who made it happen…

*Allen cannot hide his disgust at what Roth is saying

Allen: Can we talk about tonight then and the Battle Royal that will main event Anarchy. The winner of this match will be the guaranteed #30 entrant in the Gateway to Glory at Day of Reckoning…winning this match makes you favourite to go on to secure a headline spot at Night of Glory, how confident are you of winning tonight?

Roth: As confident as I am in any damn match they put me in. Look at me, I am the strongest and most destructive man on this roster. If ever there was a match that suited my style it is one where you have to pick your opponents up and sling them over the top rope…..I don’t care if you weigh 200lbs or 500lbs I will haul your a55 up and toss you outside…

I told everyone, put the whole roster on notice when I returned because I’m not playing around anymore. It is a damn travesty that the history books don’t recognise me as a world champion but that is all going to change in the very near future because tonight I’m going to destroy each and every man that steps into the ring with me….I’m taking that #30 spot and then I’m going on to the Gateway to Glory match to take what I deserve and that is the main event spectacle at Night of Glory…

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for everyone else who has their hearts set on the same thing but that’s just not going to happen….in order to get it they are going to need to get through me…

*Roth flexes his huge muscles

Roth: And I just dare them to try…

*Roth’s eyes flash with intent as he knocks past Timothy Allen on his way out of the interview area

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down