The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Friday 3rd April 2015

+11
Marky
Paul Mac 6CW
TheCultOfPersonality
Dolphin Ziggler
President Trump
Perfect Jack
TwisT
Thunder87
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
15 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 3rd April 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Friday 3rd April 2015

Post by JJJohnson Sat 21 Mar 2015, 8:49 pm

Live from Staples Centre, Los Angeles, California
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Open Challenge
Ryker Kidd vs ???

Match 2
Beat the Clock
Thunder vs Mike Masters

Match 3
Beat the Clock
Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood

Match 4
Death Squad/Jonathan Daniels/The Forgotten/Dario Machiavelli vs Red Arrows/Perfect Jack/Dicey Reilly/Terrance Kray/Buck Riggins/Enigma

Match 5
Beat the Clock
Jax Cutler vs Keith Leone

Match 6
JJ Johnson/Anthony Grace vs Lex Hart/Max Adamson

Main Event
Champion vs Champion
Vincent Costello vs GazzyD

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 3rd April 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 3rd April 2015

Post by x12x Sat 21 Mar 2015, 10:00 pm

The screen comes to life with a black screen, the words “January 2013” flash up quickly before the first ever shot of Liam Wood seen on EWF TV appears. The footage is from his LA Apartment and the footage plays without any audio. The footage plays, Liam smiles in to the camera and has an excited look in his eyes. The footage quickly changes though, it turns to static for a moment before Wood appears again but this is a newer shot of Wood, the footage appears in black and white and the smile, the happiness...the excitement is long gone.

Wood stares in to the camera as the words “March 2015” flash up and a scowl covers Wood's face and he shakes his head. Wood finally speaks...

“In two years...everything can change...”

The footage turns to static before random moments in Wood's career begin to flash up in colour. The first clip is of Wood having the TV Title stolen by Alex Garcia, then different attacks by Fear before footage of EWF's final show is shown. The footage continues but as it goes the colour is drained away from the clips. Next up the footage is of Wood having the EWF TV Title stripped from him, quickly followed by him losing the EWF World Title. The footage is now almost black and white as the final three clips show Thunder's injury, Vincent Costello winning the Key To The Kingdom and finally a shot of Emmy as the black and white footage finally turns to static again leaving Wood in the dark room. The camera picks up on Wood's eyes, they stare blankly in to the lens as Wood runs his hands through his hair.

“A lot of people have been asking me why I have become so distant over this past few weeks...they want to know what's going through my mind, why I do certain things and what I'm going to do next...they have so many damn questions and I am sick of coming up with answers...I am sick of playing a role for them...”

Wood looks down resting his head in his hand before once again running his hand through his hair, speaking under his breath as he does

“So...many...questions.”

Wood quickly looks up once again and speaks again.

“So this is it...I'm going to say this one last time when it comes to the one question that people can't seem to keep out of their mouths...what am I going to do when I come face to face with Thunder in the Elimination Chamber match? How am I going to go one on one with a man who I've grown up with? You want the answer? Well the answer is...I won't.”

Wood smiles but it doesn't resemble the smile we saw in the older video, it's cynical and seems to be covering up Wood's true feelings.

“You see, I won't be going one on one with my best friend...I won't be facing the man I grew up with...a guy who has inspired me to be who I am today...I won't be doing any of that B.S because the moment we step in that chamber he'll just become like the four other guys! He'll just be another person in my way and I am DONE with taking this sh¡t personally...I am in that match to win that shot at a title that has been away from me for too damn long.”

“Now you might be asking me how can I be so heartless but the truth is...this isn't about my heart...this is finally about my brain....I have finally realised that you cannot let your heart make the decisions because it leaves you with NOTHING...”

Wood breathes heavily and attempts to calm himself.

“Tonight I walked in to a match with Keith Leone, Thunder, Mike Masters, Jerome Dubois and Jax Cutler and I'll be honest...I have 20:20 vision but as the match went on...everything began to blur and those five men became nameless, faceless blank spaces...I didn't see two washed up has beens, I didn't see two lap dogs and I didn't see my best friend...I saw the men that I am going to beat...the five men who are in between me and the chance of a life time.”

“Tonight, Thunder told me that it was us against the world and even though that's a nice though...I doubt that even he believes it...I know him and I know that he wants it just as much as the four other guys in that match but the truth is...I want it more...I want it a whole lot more and if he thinks he wants it even half as much as me then maybe he doesn't know me as well as he thinks he does...”

Wood stands up and begins to walk out before turning back at the camera

“...It's me against the world.”

The static returns as the scene ends

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sun 22 Mar 2015, 11:16 am

Allen: Welcome sports fans to the last Anarchy before Revolution and my guest at this time is non other than a man who had a clear message for 6CW management when Anarchy rocked into Dublin last week... Terrance Kray!

Terry, you spoke your mind and laid out your stall for 6CW management, you want a shot a Jonathan Daniels one on one and are prepared to cause havoc and until you get it...

Kray: That's right Tim-bo pal, you're speaking to the Loose Cannon of 6CW, you're speaking to the man who'll look you square in the eye and tell ya exactly how it is, and I won't dress it up and tie a pretty over it... There ain't airs and graces here...I ain't got time for 'em, I ain't got the stomach for 'em. You might not like what I have to say, you might not accept what I have to say but you can rest assured buddy that it'll be the truth as I see it!

Too many mugs run around this place thinking there the best thing since sliced bread, well I've got a news flash for ya, ain't nothing better than sliced bread and you'll looking at sliced bread right here... Terry Kray, the cockney crusader, the loose cannon! 

I can't be controlled and I can't be shackled... Beat me down and I'll keep getting up, force me back and I'll keep striding forwarding.

I'm not gonna spout a load of old rubbish about how this is my time, about how I'm the real deal, the future of this company... That tired BS is played out... But what I will say is that I'm gonna bring a taste of the streets to 6CW, and not just any streets, the streets of East London... I'm gonna show you exactly what a PO'd loose cannon cockney can do... and that's ball up these fists and fight my way through the mire, it's sticking up these too cold fingers...

*Kray gestures a two finger salute towards the camera

... And tell anybody that'll listen that I just don't give a Poopie about who they are, what they've done or where they've been... You could be world champion, one of the multitudes of returning stars or a rookie walking straight off the street... I'll treat you all the same, with a handshake or punch in the mouth... Which one is up to you!

Allen: But Terry do you fear any repercussions from management regarding your actions on Anarchy? I mean Pepsi Dildo was trending world wide!

Kray: What can I say Timmy, I'm the loose cannon, love me or hate, hire me or fire me, this is the package, this is the deal you sign up to when you employ a cockney... I mean what do they expect? You put a microphone in my face and I give all of these fans what they want, you put me in the ring and I'll show you why I'm the most complete fighter you've got on this roster and you back me into a corner and I'll prove how just dangerous I can be!

Allen: Well there you have it, Terrance Kray the loose cannon of 6CW is fired up and ready for a fight 

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:18 am

The scene opens in a closed off interview area, surrounded by violet curtains. Tim Allen is sat in a chair. Tim turns to the camera.

Tim
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am joined at this time by the one and only Thunder.

Thunder sits in a chair opposite Allen, seemingly in a world of his own as he looks around the interview area.

Tim
Thunder, you have remained pretty much silent since your return, until last week when you spoke to Liam Wood, about how it’s you two against the world, however you have yet to say anything officially…

Thunder interrupts him.

Thunder
You’ve changed the curtains.

Tim looks at Thunder with mixed bemusement and bewilderment.

Thunder
I don’t like it, the old red and black colour scheme was much better.

Tim face palms.

Tim
They are new curtains yes, but this area is completely new. We have never had a closed off interview area before today.

Thunder
Oh, you should consider the red and black colour scheme.

Tim runs his hands down his face in complete disbelief.

Tim
Thunder, you’ve been back four weeks, this is the first time you’ve spoken, do you really want the colour scheme of some curtains to be your first statement to the 6CW faithful?

Thunder looks at Allen and leans forward, his face goes from nonchalant to serious.

Thunder
Tim, you should know me well enough by now that I’m not an overly serious kind of guy, I’m relaxed, laid back guy who likes to enjoy life but, when that light goes red I’m all business. If you want a serious interview, fine, I’ll give it to you, go ahead and ask your questions.

Tim is visually taken back by Thunder’s seriousness. He takes a breath before asking the first question.

Tim
Liam Wood, doesn’t seem to believe your words about it being you two against the world. So, my first question is how serious of a statement was that?

Thunder mules the question over before replying.

Thunder
Firstly, if I’d known the damn camera was on, I’d have said nothing to Liam so, thanks for the head up. Secondly, seeing as everybody heard it, allow me to clarify. As far as I’m concerned, Liam is my best friend, it is us against the world, but we are also members of the word and therefore, we are also against each other.

Allen looks at Thunder a little confused. Thunder sighs.

Thunder
Ok, look, me and Liam are friends and I’ll always have his back, if he doesn’t have mine that’s his call. Regardless of our friendship, we will still beat the living crap out of each other in the name of competition. We are singles competitors, therefore inside 6CW we’re on our own. So, with that in mind, let’s move on.

Tim looks at his notes before continuing.

Tim
Care to share your thoughts on the rest of the guys in the chamber?

Thunder
Sure. Let’s see, I’ll start with Mike Masters. Before I left, I never really got on with the guy, he always seemed to have a chip on his shoulder and it’s only gotten worse since aligning himself with Michael Jones. Don’t get me wrong, the guy has talent, he can wrestle but, he’s got an attitude problem. Cutler and Dubois, I barely know them. I’ll be honest, while I was sidelined, I think I watched one show, I just couldn’t bring myself to watch other guys getting to do something I love so, much, that I believed I could never do again. So, yeah, I barely know them, I can tell me and Cutler will never get along, we’re too opposite. Dubois, I didn’t like before he hit me with that damn bat. Now that he has, you can put money on him finding out, exactly why they call me the on coming storm.

Tim
What about Keith Leone?

Thunder
Keith, was before my time with 6CW and during my time away from 6CW so, I never really got a chance to gauge the guy, until last week in the tag match. He seems sound enough as a person and his history with 6CW is well documented. He’s a tough cookie, his time as the Xtreme champion for example or going after JJ for another. Both feats deserving of his status. When he returned, he got my attention straight off the bat. He said he wants competition, well it would be genuine honour to give him the competition he yearns for.

Tim
On April 3rd, you face Mike Masters in a beat the clock challenge, are you prepared?

Thunder
Tim, come on. It’s me your talking to here, I’m always well prepared. I’m constantly studying old tapes, learning new techniques for old masters and constantly thinking. As with every match I participate in, I am looking forward to it and can’t wait to get in there.

Tim
Let’s talk about you coming back….

Thunder interrupts him again.

Thunder
I do want to make one thing very clear about my return, I am back for retribution, I am back for revenge but, I do not blame Costello for putting me on the injury list. I’ve been in this business 10 years, I know the game, I know the risks. The evening he sidelined, not my career, my life, I was told I had a match with him, I knew what he is capable of and I did not refuse to wrestle him, I went out there of my own free will and fought him. I could have said no, I could have refused, I could have walked away but, I didn’t. I hold no grudge against Costello for injuring me.

I hold a grudge against him for making a career out of ending someone else’s. For month even, in the lead up to Day of Reckoning, Costello bragged, boosted and made light of putting me on the shelf. I’m not the only one he has done this to, take back in EWF for example, he’d boost about ending the career of Jason Sparx. Making a name for yourself is one thing, making it off the back of ending another man’s career, that’s plain disrespectful and just grinds my gears.

While I was gone, Vinnie boy, won the EWF world title and made this place his world. I’ve some bad news for Vinnie, his world is in the middle of my multiverse. Tim, the other five guys in the chamber, are going to tell you their going to win, their going to put run the rest of us down, I’m going to tell you, I’m going to try to win and if I get my hands on Costello legally, fantastic. If I don’t, well, I’ll leave that to your imagination.

With that Thunder rises from his chair, shakes Tim’s hand and walks out of shot. Tim goes to speak as Thunder returns to the shot.

Thunder
One more thing; I’m still standing.

With that Thunder disappears again as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:31 pm

Timothy Allen is standing outside a large building and surrounded by photographers, cameraman and other media people. There is a general hubbub of anticipation and various interviewers are speaking at their cameras in an array of different languages. Allen checks with his cameraman that he is good to go, before speaking confidently at the camera.

TA: Ladies and gentleman, I bring you a 6CW exclusive outside the Mater Misericordiae Hospital in Dublin. We have heard that Anthony Grace is due to be discharged after spending a few nights on a private ward, recovering from the injuries he suffered at the hands of Vincent Costello. Let us take you back to that night…..

The screen splits in two and one half shows the main event at last weeks Anarchy:

The cameras change the action to the backstage area and we are in the parking lot. Anthony Grace’s limo is shown and then suddenly Grace flies through the air and crashes hard into the windscreen of the car. There are mixed reactions from the fans as a furious Vincent Costello walks into shot…

HA: I should have known….Costello vowed he was going to “hurt” Anthony Grace…

HE: And that is exactly what he is going to do now….Dean Andrews caused this when he placed Grace in the crosshairs of the most vicious animal around…

Costello climbs up onto the bonnet of the car and he grabs Grace by the head before repeatedly bashing the back of his skull into the windscreen, leaving a bloodied wreckage of glass. He then drags Grace up onto the roof…

HA: Grace needs some medical attention here….he’s cut badly…

HE: Vincent Costello is taking great enjoyment in this…

Costello: Your friend can’t save you now, movie star…..your playing my game now and this is one you just can’t win…

HA: Don’t do it, Vincent….OH LORD!

HE: Brilliant!

Costello leaps into the air and then he stomps Grace’s head down into the roof of the car, leaving him in a battered heap. Costello drops down to his knees over the unconscious form of Grace and he unclasps the EWF Title from around his waist….

Costello: This is as close as you will ever get to this…by time I am finished re-arranging those filmstar good looks I’ll be surprised if you even manage to get a job on the radio…

HA: Costello has brutalised the challenger to his world title…a heinous assault….

HE: Costello’s Law, Harold…that’s all it is…

Costello rolls off the hood of the car with a smile and he takes a long look at Grace, who still isnt moving, and then he shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

The screen goes back to show Allen in full as he looks seriously into the camera.

TA: As you see, the world’s media have descended onto the hospital which is a few miles away from the Aviva stadium. There has been talk on social media that Grace’s backers are furious at the injuries their man has received outside of a sanctioned match. The main sticking point seems to be Grace has upcoming films planned this year and movie studios are reluctant to give him starring roles if he ends up being damaged outside of a 6CW ring……..

There is a lot of movement behind Allen as he starts to listen into his earpiece.

TA: Yes…..yes……I do believe Grace is on his way out now……

The camera focuses on the doors of the hospital and is moved back and forth as there is a scramble for the best view. Allen is pushed to one side and a few interviewers actually fall over. Suddenly, the doors burst open and two minders stride out, one quite fat and the other of an Asian appearance. We can see Anthony Grace following them with his head bowed. He is wearing a simple tracksuit and t-shirt attire, complete with large black sunglasses covering his swollen face. There is a white bandage over his nose and plasters on his forehead.

TA: ANTHONY! A WORD TO 6CW?!

Allen struggles to make himself heard as many interviewers shout out their questions. The two minders push them to one side with Grace following closely behind. A large limo screeches to a halt in front of them and Grace is bundled inside it without saying a word. The limo speeds off, leaving the mass of people chasing after it and photographers trying to get a shot of Grace in the car windows. The camera turns back to Allen, who visibly shrugs his shoulders at the mad scene. Then the camera swings round as a suited gentlemen appears holding a piece of paper. The gentleman shouts out to get the people’s attention, before all the cameras are trained on him.

CK: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Charlie Kramer and I am here to read you a statement from Anthony “Amazing” Grace. Please be advised no additional questions will be answered and this is the only statement you will be hearing from Mr. Grace for the next few days…….

Kramer looks down at the paper and starts reading.

CK: “To my fans here in the UK and beyond. I wish it to be known that I have suffered no long lasting effects from the attack I received from Mr. Costello last Saturday night. Whereas I knew that the wrestling business can be a very dangerous place, I aim to continue to facing this danger full on. I wish to thank the hospital staff that have looked after me and all the well wishes I have received while I have been here. Rest assured, this little mishap will not deter my quest to succeed at 6CW but I have been told by my advisors to make no further comment at this time. Thank You.”

Kramer folds up the paper and is hit with a barrage of questions. Kramer holds up his hand and asks for silence.

CK: There are only two additional things I will like to add to that statement. Firstly, there is no truth in the rumours that we have started legal proceedings against 6CW for negligence. We have been in contact with the 6CW hierarchy all during Mr. Grace’s stay here and they have been both apologetic and positive. In regards to any negotiations between 6CW and Mr. Grace, we consider it to be a private matter which will reach a suitable conclusion in due course.

Again the interviewers hit Kramer with questions and again the man holds his hands up for quiet.

CK: Please ladies and gentlemen! Lastly I want to make it clear that Mr. Grace will appear at the next 6CW show and take part in the scheduled tag team match. He will be flying to his home in L.A. within the next few hours to recuperate before preparing for the match itself. Any further comment will be made by him at a time designated by Mr. Grace and Mr Grace only. Until then, that is all you will hear on the subject……..

Kramer quickly turns round and goes back inside the hospital, as the crowd try desperately to follow him. The doors are slammed shut and security push the people away. Allen motions for the cameraman to concentrate on him before he starts to speak.

TA: There you have it ladies and gentlemen! We didn’t hear Anthony Grace speak but you could feel the tension surrounding him. His representative made matters perfectly clear, although it is unknown if Grace will be taking part in any 6CW advertising tasks before his next appearance. An appearance, Mr. Kramer mentioned, that would be at Grace’s discretion. There is no doubt that the fallout of the beating by Vincent Costello now extends to more than just their upcoming Revolution main event match……..

Allen looks worried briefly before smiling into the camera.

TA: This has been Timothy Allen with another 6CW exclusive!

The camera focuses over his shoulder to the mass of media people waiting and talking to each other, as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 23 Mar 2015, 5:08 pm

HA: We are two weeks removed from the last edition of Anarchy and our international road show continues, as this week we come to you live from the sold out Staples Centre in sunny Los Angeles, California!!!

HE: Dublin was off the scale, let’s see what LA has in store…

I FOUGHT THE LAW & THE LAW WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd immediately burst into uproar in reaction to the above words screaming out around the arena, the words Costello’s Law appear on the big screen and are entwined by the thorns of a red rose. ‘Killing in the name of’ by Rage Against The Machine instantaneously kicks in and the beat of the music reverberates around the arena!

HA: And here comes the EWF champion, the despicable Vincent Costello, his actions last week were down right brutal… and here I was thinking he couldn’t sink any lower!

HE: Oh come on brother, we’ve been waiting for months now for someone to finally shut Anthony Grace up, Costello gave the people what they wanted.

Costello appears from behind the curtain and stands on the stage looking out around the arena before beating his chest and shouting Costello's law at the top of his voice.

He makes his way into the ring collecting a microphone from the timekeeper on route, as he approaches the centre of the ring he unstraps the world title and lofts it into the air drawing a mixed reaction from the sold out LA crowd

HA: This crowd seems spilt right down the middle, 50% pro Grace… this is Hollywood after all… and 50% for Costello

Costello: Facts, figures, statistics… they rule our lives… numbers define us; they govern us and drive us…

How old are you?
How many people have you spelt with?
How much do you weigh?
How much money do you have?

These are the questions we are faced with day in, day out… and pro WRESTLING is much like life… it’s all about the numbers people!

Costello holds out his hand and counts out loud, using his fingers to signify each number spoken…

1. The amount of wrestling companies Daniel Magnusson has driven out of business
2. Years almost to the day since I won this world title for the first time
3. Some people call this the magic number; personally I call it the number of seconds it took for Liam Wood’s heart to break when that scank Emmy dumped him.
4. The amount of people that actually respect Dean Andrews… and that's including his entire immediate family, the guys got five kids for God sake!
5. The combined number of brain cells of everyone in this room right now...outside of this very ring of course!
6. The amount of seconds it took for the intoxicating smell of Los Angeles to fill my senses when I stepped off the plane this morning
7. The amount of times Terrance Kray says ‘mate’ per minute
8. The amount of weeks I give Gazzy D’s title run
9. Seconds before I slap that idiot in the front row if doesn’t shut the hell up!!!
10. The number of stitches that were sown into Anthony Graces forehead after last week’s Anarchy

That was just a taste of what I can do Anthony, that was nothing more than a sampler, an aperitif at best… That’s what you have to come to terms with if you want to play my game, if you want to take my title… then those ten stiches is just the beginning! So I hope you enjoyed hospital food Mr Grace, I hope you got to know each and every one of the nurses names, because after Revolution I’m sending you back there… permanently.

You want to step into my ring, into my home town, in the greatest city of them all, in the most historic, iconic wrestling arena of them all and attempt to take my world title????

No, no, no… you’ve got it all wrong Anthony… Because when you step into Maddison Square Garden and it’s time for the main event you’re not only facing the most dominate champion to ever hold this title, you’re going up against 20 thousand angry, peed off New Yorkers, 20 thousand people who hate and despise Hollywood phonies like you… you see we were brought up looking west with hate in our eyes, fire in our bellies and our fists clenched, so prepare yourself, prepare to enter the cauldron of hate, where we don’t believe to achieve, we smash people in the face with brass knuckles to achieve.

So you instruct all the lawyers you want, you bring an army of the scum for all I care, but I have one last number for you Anthony…

Costello sticks up his middle finger to the crowd

1. Punch is all it takes to put you down Grace, just one punch!

And when you wake up bloodied and bruised lying in the hospital… don't forget that it was Vincent Costello… from Hell’s Kitchen, New York that put you there!

The crowd reaction is again mixed but this largely LA based crowd is letting VC know exactly what they think of him

It would be remiss of me not to address my opponent for tonight and if there’s one thing Costello’s Law isn’t its remiss… Gazzy D

The crowd explode in reaction to MR 6CW’s name

HA: They love Gazzy in California!!!

Costello: Tonight we go one on one for the first time ever… champion vs. champion… figure head vs. figure head… a marketer’s wet dream. Well tonight will be far from a dream for you, in fact your championship honeymoon is about to come crashing to a formidable end… Costello’s Law does not discriminate; it does not show favouritism or prejudice… so as our paths have never crossed before it will be my pleasure to dish you out your fair share of justice… Costello’s Law style.

VC lowers the mic, soaking up the hostile environment from this LA crowd

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:30 pm

The scene begins with a black limousine with tinted windows rolling up into the parking lot of an arena. The car slowly stops in a large parking spot where the word "Reserved" is painted on the ground. The driver steps out and walks out to the end of the car and opens up the door. Out steps Perfect Jack to cheers and is quickly followed by Dicey Reilly where the crowd cheers even louder.

PJ: How's that for arriving in style.

The driver walks to the boot of the car and collects Jack and Dicey's bags and hands them to them. Perfect Jack tips the driver £20. The driver nods in appreciation

Driver: Thank you sir.

PJ: You're welcome. You do a stellar job. Speaking of jobs, we have a big one coming up at Anarchy in two weeks time.

Dicey: That we do.

PJ: A massive 12 man tag none the less, should be fun, We'll teach the Red Arrows how two legends of 6CW conduct business.

The two men continue walking through the parking lot and enter the arena doors for a 6CW house show as Dicey begins to speak.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Mar 2015, 9:55 pm

Costello is still in the ring milking the jeers as all of a sudden the jeers change to huge cheers as 'Limelight' blasts out of the speakers

Ha: Would you listen to this ovation, we may be across the pond but gazzy is as popular here as he is back home

gazzy walks out to the stage sporting an LA Kings jersey which draws even big cheers from the crowd. He has the title draped over his shoulder as he makes his way down the ramp stopping occasionally to tag hands with fans. He reaches ringside and slides inside under the bottom rope and brushes past Costello on his way to grab a second mic.

Ha: This crowd are so loud, I can't hear myself think

gazzy holds the mic to his mouth and waits for the volume to subside

g: Vincent I was backstage and all I could hear from out here was you droning on about Costellos Law this and Costellos Law that, and I had no choice to come out here and save these fans from your nonsense by imparting my own law upon the 6CW Universe. Its fairly simple, I call it Gazzy's Law, and there's only one part of Gazzy's Law that you should know which is WILL YOU PLEASE....SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

The crowd give a huge cheer

g: You come out here tonight going on about facts and figures, so I thought I'd interject with a couple of facts and figures myself.

FACT - Costellos Law is a load of nonsense, concocted to cover up your inadequacies, to make you feel important when all you should need is that title in your hands

FACT - Vincent...you're a coward. Your actions last week were not those of a champion, they were those of a spineless man, cowering in the reality that his grip of the title is slipping away

FACT - My title run will last a lot longer than the 8 weeks you oh so wisely predict

FACT - You're a little b!tch *pop from the crowd*

FACT - Anthony Grace will beat you at Revolution for that Heavyweight Title

FACT - did I mention that you were a b!tch?

And with all that said I have just three numbers for you *gazzy raises his hand in the face of Costello and counts along with his fingers* 1....2....3. Three seconds thats all it will take for me to beat you just like the Kings beat the New York Rangers to win back their Stanley Cup.

A Lets go Kings chant breaks out around the crowd as gazzy smiles out to the fans

g: You think you're going to end my championship honeymoon period then you're greatly mistaken. That ended when I walked out of Day of Reckoning with this title. The honeymoon period ended when the celebrations ended, and then the hard work began. The hard work to ensure that this doesn't leave my side for a long long time. The same hard work that I know will be the difference when we meet for the first time ever...making history....champion versus champion, and contrary to what you believe, it will be a dream not just for me, but for every member of the GD Nation here in attendance, after all isn't that what the song says, California Dreamin'?

So you can continue to hide behind your silly little law all you want, you can go around attacking anybody you feel threatened by, its not going to change anything. Tonight marks the start of the end of Vncent Costello. One Deep Impact and the official is raising my hand in victory and you go into Revolution a shell of a champion for Grace to pick through the bones of your title reign.......

the crowd are chanting gazzys name as Costello looks less than impressed by the 6CW champion

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 24 Mar 2015, 10:58 am

The crowd is just settling in to their seats when the lights go out, the crowd start to whistle and camera flashes start to go off

HA: I wonder what this is all about

HE: I don’t know bro

Suddenly a spotlight starts scanning the arena as the tin whistle intro of Born to Fight by Waylander (https://youtu.be/tmAZpZi-Pc4 ) starts and the spotlight stops on Dicey Reilly who is standing on a balcony with Bettsie held up in the air, the lights go up and the crowd go crazy

HE: HE’S BACK!!!! The Prodigal Son of 6CW has returned Harold and I have goosebumps, just listen to that reception, it is deafening

HA: WHAT?

HE: I SAID IT’S DEAFENING!!!!

HA: YEAH I KNOW IT’S DICEY

Dicey starts to make his way down towards the ring whilst getting hugged and tagging the fans who are mobbing him and giving the security a headache, Dicey finally makes it down to ringside and walks over to the announce table and hugs his old friends Harold and Henry, he grabs a mic before rolling into the ring and raising Bettsie once more in the centre which makes the crowd even wilder

Crowd: WELCOME BACK!!!

Dicey starts we’re not worthy bow and applauds the fans

Crowd: HE’S ONE OF OUR OWN, DICEY IS ONE OF OUR OWN!!!

Dicey hushes the crowd and raises the mic to his mouth

Dicey: THE SH!T STORM.....HAS LANDED!!!!! (the crowd erupt again)

Crowd: DICEY!!!

HA: He has the crowd eating out of his hand

Dicey: All week I have been getting calls from friends asking me why? Why am I going back into the ring? You left on the greatest high ever with the Undisputed belt around your waist, why comeback and risk your legacy? I told them all to do one thing and that was tune in tonight and you will know why, THIS IS WHY!!!!
Dicey holds his arms out and the crowd goes crazy again

Dicey: This is why I have comeback.....comeback home to 6...C...W, this is where I belong, yes I left here on a high note, I settled down, I helped Diesel run his wrestling gym, I helped mould the next generation of wrestler in UK and Ireland but through it all, through nearly two years of living a normal life something was missing, a part of me was missing, I am not the guy that walks around B&Q picking out wallpaper, I’m the guy that puts on his sh!t kickers gets in the ring and swings until he drops, gets up and goes for a beer and does it all again the next week, when I was asked to attend Aftermath a few weeks ago I knew what I was missing, sitting in the crowd with the fans my adrenaline was through the roof and when Lex got in my face I just wanted to reach over and tear his head off, so last week in my home town of Dublin when I was backstage drinking with Jack and he asked me to come back and help him out, there was no way I was saying no, I couldn’t even if I wanted to

Crowd: DICEY!!!

Dicey: This is where I belong; right here in this very ring and this is where I am staying until they have to drag my lifeless body out

HA: Dicey is pumped

Dicey: Next week I will step back inside this ring and fight against some guys I have never heard of and me and Jack will be fighting side by side with guys we’ve never heard of, it’s all new just like day one when I first fought here and it’s exciting, these guys have only heard of us and see us from old videos or through rumours and myths, it is a chance for me and Jack to show all of 6CW what they have been missing, what it was like to fight with the best this company has produced, to fight with two Originals, two Legends, two bada$$ motherfu**ers

Crowd: DICEY!!! PJ!!!!

Dicey: But there are two guys that have made themselves known to us, two guys that have all the ability in the world other than to say thank you and to shut their whingy, crybaby mouths, (Dicey starts to mock Red Arrows) “Oh nobody respects us” “We didn’t need Jacks help even though we were getting are arses handed to us” “This porridge is too hot” “WAH WAH WAH” you two are the 6CW Tag Champions, man the f**k up, you get respect by showing respect, you get respect by paying your dues, keeping your head down and getting on with the job, not by moaning and b!tching, I have just one thing to say to The Red Arrows, we may be on the same side next week but you try anything stupid or get in our way and I will personally send you to the hospital and when we are finished with you and have taken your Tag belts you will wish that you lived in your made up Comic book land..........because I was born to do one thing.......and that’s

Crowd: FIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!

Dicey raises Bettsie up in the air again as the crowd start to chant his name

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 24 Mar 2015, 3:49 pm

music CALIFORNIA LOVE music

HA: Who the hell is this?

HE: These LA idiots are loving it

*Pyros explode and "Uptown Funk" begins to play. Out jump Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn and the crowd erupt

HA: You could call that a cheap pop

HE: I call it pandering!

JH: Cut our music

*The music stops

RR: Best turn our mics up so the old man can hear us too

JH: Dicey, Dicey, Dicey. They don't show 6CW in the home, I see. Let me introduce Robin Reborn and I, Jack Hurst, the Red Arrows and the tag team champions here in 6CW.

RR: That's right, boi.

JH: And whilst you've been away this place has changed, moved onwards and upwards. We don't demand respect, we punish disrespect. These fans respect us, because they know we put everything on the line every night to give them a damn good show.

RR: But what a lil b*tch like you don't get is that we just want to get these tag team belts *both men pat the titles on their shoulders* the damn respect they deserve. We beat Bad Intentions, we beat the Death Squad, we beat Adamson's patsy's, we knocked back the Authority.

JH: That we did, Robin, that we did. Yet the bosses ignored the matches the world wanted to see. The Producers earned their shot at us, we accepted their challenge, but Andrews and Magnusson took away a match that was, how would Hollywood put it

*Hurst offers the mic to the crowd who shout back "BOX OFFICE"

JH: Indeed. And then we asked for a match that would really be TELE. We wanted the legends these legends filmed. We wanted Trash TV. And what what answer did we get? None, they were too busy bringing back Lex Hart, Keith Leone and any other geriatric who was a bit out of pocket.

RR: And that where you and your boy come in. Maybe the big bosses did here. Cos we asked for Trash TV and they got half the job done. They brought in the trash with yo as*es.

JH: Already you're talking up an assault on our titles. Based on what? Video tapes in black and white that showed you used to be able to go? Gentlemen, we crave the challenge. But what we don't take kindly to is two originals, two self proclaimed legends and two big mouth motherlovers claiming title shots after proving nothing

RR: You boys show you still got it and we'll welcome you through our ropes into our ring, but till that day you just runnin yo mouth with nothin to show for it.

JH: Anarchy sees us up against 7 dangerous, dangerous men. Maybe if you would show them some respect and question whether the rust is gonna be shaken off in time to face some angry gents then this company will give you the chance to earn a title shot. But, looking at who we face, I doubt you'll have to prove anything to get what you want.

RR: The Undead Squad, who get shot after shot however many times you put em down, that fool Daniels and Machiavelli who get to step in n out of this company more times than Blade

*Reborn winks to the crowd as they laugh at Blade

JH: And then three men we know nothing about except the rage they bring. Frankly, Dicey, they are the new face of fear in this company. So, when Anarchy comes, I'd actually like to say let bygones be bygones. We can deal with our problems when this job is done, but I don't think either your new-old duo or us as the tag team champions are likely to be too high on The Forgotten's christmas card list

RR: We ain't dumb, man. This week we ain't a danger to each other. Those 7 men, and especially them faceless sons of b****es, are the problem. And god damn I hope you can still go, son, cos we need every fist clenched that we can get.

JH: So, save the comeback clinic of cussing and put downs for when the job is done. This week we call a truce, and that lasts as long as you stay on our good side. Sound good?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:39 pm

I am Perfection (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsPfkQIVbkw) blasts out of the speakers as the camera pans around the arena looking for Jack, he hasn't stepped out on the stage but the camera finally finds Jack as he is walking through the crowd.

HA: This capacity crowd here tonight is happy to see Perfect Jack make his return to 6CW alongside another fan favourite, who co-incidentally, is standing in the ring right now.

Jack continues through and around the crowd whilst interacting with the fans, he grabs a microphone from ringside and enters the ring. Dicey and Jack shake hands as Jack begins to speak.

PJ: What a reception, thank you so much for this reception, it truly feels good to be back here in 6CW.

Crowd: 6C-DUB 6C-DUB 6C-DUB

PJ: Since Anarchy, all I've read and heard is, why did Perfect Jack come back and save the Red Arrows? Well I'll tell you what, here's the answer. I cut my cloth here in 6CW in the tag team division as apart of 6CW's greatest stable, Revolution. The first championship gold I got my hands on the were 6CW tag team titles. I see the division bustling with great talent and competition, which is something I love to see. What I saw at Anarchy was a travesty, I couldn't let The Death Squad do that to another team after such a great match, I had to do something. I had to help the Red Arrows out. After your reaction, I should of just stood by and watched you get what you deserve. But in actual fact, it plays into our hands, we step into the ring on the same side at Anarchy, but you can be guaranteed when we face each other on the other side of the ring, you can bet your bottom dollar that you're gonna wish you kept your mouths shut.

The names of Perfect Jack and Dicey Reilly can be heard being chanted throughout the arena.

PJ: I'm all for letting bygones be bygones, but you need to remember this, you even think about attacking me when my back is turned, I won't hesitate to hit you with the Perfect Plex and knock some sense into you. As for ring rust? A perfectly built machine like me never rusts and as for Dicey Reilly, he's like a fine wine, he only gets better with age.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 24 Mar 2015, 5:30 pm

Dicey smiles at Jack before addressing The Red Arrows

Dicey: Whoa whoa whoa, slow down, have a Xanex or Rohypnol or whatever you crazy kids are into these days, Jesus wept it’s like watching Dick and Dom listening to you two idiots, so let me get this straight, all of this moaning from you two is about not getting to fight The Producers....really? The Producers, the biggest no-marks in tag team history, newsflash dickh*ads, they will fight you for a Mars bar out the back, they are so bad that 6WF don’t even want them back and they love them over there as well as those other reta*ds Trash TV, so if you are looking to fight REAL 6CW legends look no further than me and old Jackie-boy here because we are the real deal kids I have the Hall of Fame induction to prove it (Dicey turns to Jack) sorry Jack...someday, you see we have nothing to prove boys, we have done it all before and won it all before

Crowd: YOU ARE LEGENDS (crowd claps in a ECW way)

Dicey: But you are right about something, we do need to be on the same page at Anarchy because as you said we are up against it but as we said if you do try anything things will get ugly and fast but if you can keep your excitement in your pants I’m sure soon enough we will all get what we really want, you two get to face real bonifide legends and we get to kick you up and down the ring

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 24 Mar 2015, 5:50 pm

*Reborn starts making moves towards the ring but Hurst puts a hand on his shoulder and drags him back

JH: Spoken like the men you were when you left the wrestling world, and I'm happy to see nothing has changed with Perfect Jack and the Diceman. Why am I happy? Because 6CW has changed, wrestling has changed, and you're just two old hands scratching at us for relevance.

RR: Boy only helped us to cling on to our coattails. Hell, Dick and Dom? Next y'all want interviews on Live and Kicking!

JH: It's clear to me you respect no one, especially yourselves. Which is a shame. Cos we'll shake your hands before we fight, and we'll shake em straight after too. Everything in between is a wrestling clinic. You wanna prove you're the best? Climb the ladder first.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 24 Mar 2015, 6:09 pm

Dicey chuckles to himself

Dicey: Now you mention it, Live and Kicking is better suited as I have Andi Peters and Emma Forbes in front of me

HE: Can he say that?

Dicey: As the saying goes the more things change the more it stays the same, you two aren’t anything special, we had Glasgows most Wanted, same young attitude, same self worth and when it all ends for you two you’ll be dishing out handjobs to pay the bills too

Jack starts laughing and high-fives Dicey

Dicey: You talk about respect like it should be handed out to anyone, we have shown you great respect, Jack pulled you two out of the Poopie last week and I haven’t tried to wrap Bettsie around your head yet, as for climbing the ladder first, we will crawl over whoever it takes to get our hands on you two and in the end when we are holding those titles in the air reliving the good old days don’t say I didn’t warn ya

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 24 Mar 2015, 6:21 pm

RR: We really get trolled by a team with PJ n Dicey in? You two still searching for your second hit after "Let's Get Ready to Rumble"?

JH: And if you can climb that ladder, get the stanna stairlift all the way up the stairs to the gods, then maybe we can see what you're made of. Cos we can all beat up an angry Scotsman, but this is the main event now lads. Forget about Gazzy, forget about that Aussie d***, and ignore Costello and this law nonsense; if you get to us then the Red Arrows and Frosted Dice, Snake Eyes or whatever else you wanna call yourself.

RR: We bringing the tag division back to the top, son, welcome to the big time again

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 24 Mar 2015, 7:48 pm

Perfect Jack gets a bit flustered but composes himself and laughs it off.

PJ: Climb the ladder? We have no need to climb any ladder anymore, we've climbed them all, hell we've even jumped off them only to climb them again. We have nothing to prove, because we've already wined and dined with the gods of the wrestling industry, hell, we ARE the gods of the wrestling industry.

So when you say to us, welcome to the big time again, gentlemen please, we never left and we're only just getting started.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 25 Mar 2015, 2:29 am

*Reborn throws the mic in the air and catches it, ready to reply, but Hurst gets there first, a grin from ear to ear on his face.

JH: Then welcome back, gentlemen. All we've ever wanted was competition. People to earn the right to be in the tag team division we revived, rejuvenated and revolutionised in this company. If you prove you can hang with us, then we welcome the challenge.

RR: You see son, this ain't about you're little jokes n jibes. We want to go HAM muthaf***as

JH: The Red Arrows are the best tag team in wrestling. Anywhere in the whole entire world. And we know this company has had some greats. If you two still got it, if you two wanna go out there and prove who the best in that ring is, then we'll shake your hands win or lose.

RR: If you the best Maggo n Andy got to offer, then Bring. It. On.

*The pair stare at Jack and Dicey who return their stare without flinching. The crowd are going crazy

HA: I think this place wants to see the past and the present decide who has a future as champions

HE: A great performer once said "If you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man." I think that challenge lays before two of the best tag teams in the business

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 25 Mar 2015, 4:07 pm

g: You think you're going to end my championship honeymoon period then you're greatly mistaken. That ended when I walked out of Day of Reckoning with this title. The honeymoon period ended when the celebrations ended, and then the hard work began. The hard work to ensure that this doesn't leave my side for a long long time. The same hard work that I know will be the difference when we meet for the first time ever...making history....champion versus champion, and contrary to what you believe, it will be a dream not just for me, but for every member of the GD Nation here in attendance, after all isn't that what the song says, California Dreamin'?

So you can continue to hide behind your silly little law all you want, you can go around attacking anybody you feel threatened by, its not going to change anything. Tonight marks the start of the end of Vincent Costello. One Deep Impact and the official is raising my hand in victory and you go into Revolution a shell of a champion for Grace to pick through the bones of your title reign.......

the crowd are chanting gazzys name as Costello looks less than impressed by the 6CW champion

VC repositions the EWF championship over his shoulder and raises the microphone to speak

You know Gazzy you're not the first person to claim I behind Costello's Law and just like all those that have come before you... You're just plain wrong... You see I don't hide behind Costello's Law I wield it like a weapon... A weapon of mass destruction... Just check the history books Gazzy, do your homework, watch the tapes and you'll see for yourself that Costello's Law has decimated every single challenger that has stuck it's head above the cesspit to try and take what I've got!

Now I'm a realist Gazzy, I know you don't hold that 6CW title by chance, so that's why tonight I'm bringing my A game, I'm bringing everything I've got, because the next challenge for Costello's Law is to prove it's dominance over this federation and that's by becoming THE world champion... I've said it before and I'll say it again... I don't want to be a product of my environment... I want my environment to be a product of ME... That started the day I won this title and it will be complete the day I hold not only the EWF title but also the 6CW championship... 

You see I'm old school Gazzy, I'm not the kind of guy that sulks around in the shadows waiting for his moment to strike... I'm the kinda guy who tells you right to your face exactly what to expect from him and then I hit ya... I hit ya exactly how I said I would... 

So let me share with you some advice, advice you'd do well to heed, I'm not Max Adamson... I'm not here to play games with you or control you... I'm here to beat you and take what you've got!

Tonight it's Champion vs. Champion, however after the final bell you will be lucky enough to walk away still the 6CW world champion... 

Costello's Law says.. The next time we meet in this ring... You won't be so lucky!

Boos ring around the arena as Costello hoists the EWF title into the air... Gazzy in response steps forward and lifts the 6CW title up into the air... the camera shot pans out to show both champions definitely standing their ground

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 4:34 pm

The camera cuts to the darkened parking lot of the Staples Centre. A few vehicles are seen but there are many darkened areas in the area where nothing can be seen. Suddenly something can be heard in the darkness and a hooded figure walks from the shadows, however thanks to the darkness, very few details of the person can be seen. As the figure walks more into the light however, it quickly becomes evident that the person is Keith Leone. Leone stays still for a few moments before looking up at the camera and beginning to speak.

Leone: You know sometimes it’s healthy to step away from the limelight and back into the shadows; it really gives you a sense of how quickly light turns to dark. At Anarchy last week everything was going to plan, Wood and Thunder they have been flourishing in the new age of 6CW and I was getting back to my very best, but it didn’t last. I stopped thinking about every single way someone could screw me and BAM, I’m on the floor in tremendous amounts of pain as Jerome Dubois picks up the pieces and the victory. You see its moments like that which remind me that I’m still not back to my best, I may be on the right path but I sure as hell need to get my head back into the game if I want to hang with some of these guys. I mean when I look at the partners I had, sure they’re a little rough around the edges and have a hell of a lot to learn to be considered “the best”, but they have that killer instinct in them. If either of them ever really were willing to do whatever it took to get to the top, then lord help anyone who stood in their way. But I don’t think either of them would ever be willing to do that, something about them just seems to preppy. Neither of them could ever really become the “bad guy”. That’s where a guy like Mike Masters then comes in, a man who threw away friendship and the fans to get what he wanted. Now that is a man who is willing to do what it takes. Unfortunately for him though he just doesn’t have that raw talent to back up his actions. I mean right now he is little more than Jones’ puppet and if he doesn’t break away from that soon, that’s all he’ll ever be.

But enough about them, there’s only one man that people really want me to talk about, and that’s the old man himself, Jerome Dubois. I mean he did get the better of me on Friday night… with a cheap shot, but he still got the better of me nonetheless. What is very important to remind Mr. Dubois right now though, is the fact that I never wanted it to be this way. When I turned up and kicked you in the face Dubois, it wasn’t out of any animosity towards you. Trust me I’ve disliked a lot of guys a hell of a lot more than I disliked you, I mean you never really appeared on my radar. I did it simply because you got in my way; it was all business and no fun… well maybe a little fun. But now this is getting personal, and when you go sticking baseball bats in my face and making threats, well that drags me a little bit further back to my routes. I mean 3 and a half years ago I had Dicey Reilly threatening me with Betsie, and that didn’t intimidate me, so why the hell do you think you would? I get it Dubois, you’re upset because you’ve gone to the “dark side” and already people are reminding you how insignificant you are, and it hurts. But the thing not to do is go and find the guy with a point to prove and smash him in the crotch. Because now I’m back up, and I have vengeance on my mind, and hell, maybe the point I can prove using you is show just how much destruction I can cause to a single person.

Leone is almost at a snarl as he then takes a deep breath and closes his eyes to compose himself. Leone then continues to speak.

Leone: But I need to focus on one thing at a time, and some would say the thing I have to focus on this time around is a beast, the International Champion Jax Cutler. Now Jax, we’ve been in the ring before and you kicked my backside all around the ring. You were the man who left the ring that night with your head held high and I had to stagger out after the beating I had taken, however I was still the man who pinned you. But I suppose that’s why you haven’t been fighting for the big one sooner Jax. I mean you have everything you could need for this business; a great look, unmatched strength, a guy to watch your back every moment you’re in the ring. You should have it all, and yet there is something lacking, something that is keeping you at good rather than allowing you to become great. You know what it is right? It’s what Thunder and Wood lack also, killer instinct. Since you’ve allowed yourself to become Hathaway’s puppet you don’t have that desire to do what’s best for you, you just do what you’re told. You try and be the very best little robot to impress your master, rather than demonstrate yourself to be an unstoppable machine. That’s why I beat you all those months ago and that’s why I am going to beat you once again at Anarchy, because I have that instinct inside of me. We’re in a beat the clock match and by the time it’s our turn to step up, we’ll both know exactly what we have to do to win that challenge. Now most people realistically would say that with the two of us in the ring against one another, neither of us have a hope in hell of winning within whatever time limit is set. But I’ll warn you now, I don’t care what hell I have to go through to get the job done at Anarchy. Right now I’m still proving that point, I’m still sending a message to the entire locker room and wrestling world that Keith Leone is back and more dangerous than ever. So I don’t care if I destroy my body before the Elimination Chamber because hell, I’ll destroy it in that structure anyway. All I care about right now, is being the guy that people both respect and fear in equal measures, and by the end of our match at Anarchy Jax, you’ll understand why. I’ll see you out there, champ.

Keith Leone smirks into the camera before putting his hood back up over his head, turning around and walking back into the darkness. The camera stays pointing in his direction for a while before cutting away.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 26 Mar 2015, 1:50 pm

The big screen starts to come on and the capacity 6CW crowd look towards it. The lights start to go down to near darkness as the screen shimmers into life. From below, McCoy's head rises upwards and fills the whole screen. He turns his head briefly, with his evil painted smile looking as grotesque as ever. In the background, we can hear the unmistakable voice of Joshua speaking. However, it doesn't appear in view and we are left staring at McCoy as Joshua talks:

And the time has come at last........

McCoy eerily chucks his head back and forth as if laughing. He then focuses his view on the crowd:

Have you tired of listening to the soundtrack of denial yet?........Voices fighting against each other........in defiance of the upcoming truth........If you think those that shout loudest………actually get heard the most………then you ignore the sound of your own………quickening heartbeat………A sound that when you hear........heralds the arrival of someone who vows that his actions will speak........far louder than words......

McCoy's eyebrows arch downwards as he stares straight ahead. His smile changes to a frown and you can feel the anger in his face:

To eliminate one will eliminate many………as the aftermath of the destruction filters down………to those below………Whether it comes through physical acts or mental exertions………there will be a time when all will feel the cold hand of realisation………wrapped around their throats………The realisation that the time is soon upon them………and they have failed to avoid its consequences………Wrapped up in the security blanket………of their own irrelevant world………Satisfying themselves with meagre scraps to signify their importance………And content to believe all is fair and just………even when that shadow approaches to drill them to the floor………

McCoy looks to the crowd again:

Do you still look upon this face………and mock………?

There is a pause as McCoy holds the stare. Some of the crowd whistle and jeer, but the majority look back at the screen with concern on their faces. After a few moments, we can hear Joshua again:

Revolution may be coming for you all………but more importantly it brings a resurrection………A resurrection of an ideal I hold close to my slow heart………and one that is to be shared………An ideal that I have stated right from my arrival………An ideal that some have tasted more than others………And that ideal will rise like a phoenix from the flames………and the beating wings of fire will burn your safety barriers to the ground………

McCoy looks dead ahead again and his mouth opens wide, as Joshua shouts out:

YOU………WILL………ALL………SUFFER………

A few more moments pass as McCoy's mouth slowly closes. He looks from side to side as if gazing the crowd. He then chucks his head back and forth again, as if laughing heartily at the reaction to Joshua's words:

They disagreed it would happen………They ignored its power………They reassured themselves that they were not a target………But ultimately………They failed………What say you? ………Do my words finally sink in? ………Or will you pass them on by as before………with an ill-advised level of disdain………

Joshua appears from behind McCoy. The puppet is put to one side and Joshua's face this time fills the screen. He cocks his head to one side and looks out with black eyes:

Let me make this clear………Let me state something that cannot be disregarded………Let me give you a statement of intent………

Joshua lets his hair cover his face and he bows his head. In then speaks forcefully:

Hell is only a few tentative footsteps away………and it is time for the whole group to walk that path………

Joshua suddenly chucks his hair back so that his scarred face is clearly visible. He sternly looks out from the screen, before slowly lifting his face up. He cocks his head to the other side and speaks quietly:

A group that is led………by the chosen one………

Joshua holds his stare for a few moments, before the screen turns black.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 30 Mar 2015, 7:50 pm

At the latest 6CW live event, two development stars are set to square up in the middle of the ring. As the match bell rings, before the two development stars can even lock up together, "Born a champion" hits and Mike Masters makes his way out to the ring with Mr. Jones just behind. Completely ignoring the match going on, Masters confidently walks down the ramp towards the timekeeper area, he shouts at the timekeeper to move as he grabs a steel chair. Masters slowly walks up the steel steps with a smirk as the two development stars stand side by side. Mr. Jones grabs a microphone and begins talking from outside the ring.

MJ: I'd like to start by offering my apologies to you two gentlemen, I'm sure we interupted what would have been a very good match but quite frankly, this is nor the time or the place for you two to be showcasing your talents. So out of respect, I would like to ask you two to calmly remove yourselves from the ring as this is our time now.

The two development wrestlers remain in the ring but hesitantly stay as Masters just stares at them with the chair in hand.

MJ: Listen, I admire your courage. You're wrestlers after all, you should never back away from a fight but quite frankly gentlemen, this is a fight you two will not win. So please save yourselves the embarassment, save yourselves the pain, an absolute mauling at the hands of Mike Masters. We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way...

Suddenly, one of the development stars puts his hands up in defeat, as he exits the ring and makes his way back. The remaining wrestler bravely stands his ground. Mr. Jones gets in the ring and joins Mike Masters.

MJ: He's a brave one isn't he Mike. You've certainly got the balls I can give you that much.

MM: He has more balls than brains it seems, you have no idea what's coming your way kido. What, you're a development star. Let me tell you something, I am the future of this business, eliminating you, ending your career will do no harm to 6CW whatsoever.

MJ: You know what, funnily enough, there's something you and Daniel Magnusson have in common, and that's the fact you're both fools. Get him Mike...

Masters charges at the wrestler with a steel chair shot to the gut, as the wrestler falls to his knees, he smashes another chair shot to the back of the wrestler. Masters then turns the his body around and pushes the chair against the wrestlers throat...

MJ: You see was it really worth it, you couldn't have done the right thing and left the ring while you had the chance, but now you're just one chair slam away from having your pro wrestling career ended. I mean seriously, did you not watch Anarchy? Did you not see what Masters did. He ended the wrestling career of Scott Harris. That's right, my own son is gone from this industry and never coming back. He was never good enough, he wasn't good enough to be a wrestler and he wasn't good enough to be my son. He's a failure, he never amounted to anything, unlike his father.

MM: You see kid, when I set my mind to something, I'll get it done. I said I will end the absolutely embarassing Need more Harris movement and I have. We're not gonna see him again.

Suddenly Masters loosens the grip from the wrestlers' throat, he then picks him up and gets the wrestler on his feet. Masters begins smiling before throwing a ferocious chair shot to the head of the wrestler as EMT make a run to the ring. Masters begins laughing.

MJ: So he's eliminated, on Anarchy Mike Masters eliminated Scott Harris. And that's just the start of many eliminations on the horizon. On that list, Daniel Magnusson. This man is an absolute fraud who doesn't understand how this business works. This man is a fraud to the wrestling industry, as long as he has the power in 6CW, 6CW will flaunder. I, no ... we are best for business. We will gain power and control. It will begin on Anarchy where Masters will swiftly make work of Thunder and send him back to were ever he has been for the last few months. In fact that's another thing that's wrong with this business, you have a guy like Masters who worked his a$s off for months in this business in an attempt to earn a title shot. Whereas Thunder just waltzes his way into this company and immediately has a chance to compete for the title in our biggest PPV. Is it just me that finds something wrong with that? At the end of the day, Thunder you should be afraid, Mike Masters is breaking the boundaries as well as heads. See you at Anarchy.

MM: Show off...

Mastes throws his microphone on the ground before giving Mr Jones a confident look as the two make their way backstage.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 30 Mar 2015, 8:12 pm

*The Staples’ Centre in Los Angeles, California is filling up for the Anarchy Pre-Show as the cameras pan around the expansive arena. “Remember the name” then booms through the speakers as the audience goes wild…

HA: A hometown hero’s welcome for the Franchise Initiative, JJ Johnson…..this is goosebump worthy..

HE: Oh who cares…JJ may be an icon, born and raised in Los Angeles but the fact is that his best days are behind him….now that Lex Hart is back I can guarantee that the end is very on the horizon for Johnson….

HA: It certainly would seem that Lex Hart is fully entrenched in the mind of JJ Johnson….he has cost JJ the world championship on two separate occassions and last week JJ was defeated in singles competition by Tyler Roth….perhaps a return to his home city can spark JJ back into life…

*The arena continues to rock as JJ comes walking out onto the stage, wearing a white bandana and an LA Lakers jersey. JJ strides from one side of the stage to the other, eating up the reception from his adoring masses. He then makes his way down the ramp before climbing up into the ring, taking to all four corners in turn as he poses for the fans already in attendance.

HA: You can see that although JJ is smiling on the outside that is far from what he is feeling inside….he wants to get his hands on Lex Hart and he wants to tear him limb from limb…

HE: JJ needs to realise he’s not calling the shots in this issue with Lex Hart, he has no control…..Lex is the master manipulator and he’s got Johnson dancing to his tune…

*JJ climbs down off the ropes and he paces the ring as the fans continue to chant his name. He listens to them for a good few moments before taking the microphone from the ring announcer.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

HA: So much respect for JJ no matter where we go but no place as much as Los Angeles….

JJ: Man it feels good to be home…

*Crowd pop

JJ: I gotta tell you right now, with everything that’s been going on in my life that this trip back to the City of Angels could not have come around soon enough…..there ain’t no place I’d rather be….and more importantly there ain’t no place I’d rather spread Lex Hart’s guts…

*Crowd cheer

JJ: I don’t need to roll you no footage….I don’t need to spin you no tale and I sure as hell don’t need to remind anybody about exactly what’s going on right now…you all seen it, you all witnessed with your own two eyes….everybody knows that I got one hell of a big thorn in my a55 right now and it’s wearing some tight a55 pink shorts…

Crowd: Lex sucks x10

JJ: You damn right he does and by time I’m finished exacting my pound of flesh he’ll be lucky if he can ever suck again…Lex Hart rode in here on the back, or in the back, of his ginger mule and he sought out a fight with the baddest son of a (beep) who resides there….

He chose to attack me…..chose to call me out and then attack me again….he decided to run his mouth, to make this personal….to cost me the world heavyweight championship and those are the kind of things that I just can’t let him get away with…

See I don’t mind someone flapping they gums if they gone back it up…I don’t mind someone punching me in the face if they damn sure ready to face the consequences of those actions….

But what I do mind is Lex Hart getting involved in my business….putting his hands on me, telling the whole world exactly what his beef is and exactly what he’s gone do to me but then when I come looking for him he leaves this ring faster than Miss Jessica can take a dozen d1cks…

*Laughs from the crowd

JJ: Two weeks ago I laid down the gauntlet, I threw down the challenge….two weeks from now we are going to be in New York City for the Revolution pay per view and I challenged Lex Hart to meet me there and settle our differences once and for all….but now I’m not so sure that will do…

*JJ looks down at his feet for a moment and then stares back out at the crowd

JJ: I never done told lies, I see no point, and I ain’t about to start now….I tried to brush this whole Lex saga under the carpet but the fact is I just can’t…he is in my head, I close my eyes and all I see is that stinking a55 coward smiling at me….I see him laughing at me from a distance….and everytime I see that my blood begins to boil, my fists clench and I apologise to the lord above for what I am going to do when I finally get my hands on Lex’s sorry behind…

Right now my shadow got me on edge…last time out I almost left a camera man laying because he walked across my line of sight….it’s fair to say that Lex Hart and his slack-bottomed b1tch have got my guard up, they got me looking over my shoulder…

But, despite what they may think, that ain’t a good thing for them….that ain’t a good thing for anybody….because a fired up, paranoid, JJ Johnson is like spilling blood in the water when the Great White is circling….you feeding my senses, you enhancing my evil tendencies and when I snap there ain’t no coming back from that….

*JJ looks furious as he stares back towards the entranceway

JJ: And I could wait until later on tonight….wait until the tag team match starts and I get to stand across the ring from the man who has been taking the pi55 outta me for the last month and a half….I could set my sights on a one on one confrontation between the two of us at Revolution….but quite frankly I’m tired of waiting….tired of chasing shadows….

Lex Hart says I don’t belong in this company…

*Crowd boo

JJ: I say how about you come on out here, boy, and you make me leave…

*The crowd cheer as JJ holds his arms out wide and beckons to backstage area for Lex Hart to come out and face him

HA: JJ Johnson is not messing around….and he’s not willing to wait until Anarchy goes on air….he wants Lex Hart out here right now…

HE: He needs to be careful what he wishes for…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 31 Mar 2015, 9:52 am

By Myself booms out of the speakers and the crowd jump to their feet

HA: Oh my. I did not expect him to answer the call

HE: He hasn't!

The crowd boo as Miss Jessica walks through the curtain, her red hair in tight curls bouncing on her shoulders as she makes her way down the ramp. Jessica is dressed in a tight black dress, she blows kisses to the crowd as she walks up the steps to the ring. JJ is pacing the floor as she bends seductively through the ropes lifting a microphone from the floor

MJ: Oh I'm sorry sweet cheeks, are you disappointed to see me?

Jessica steps towards JJ who is breathing heavily, his eyes bulging. Jessica runs a finger down his torso and JJ grabs her hand

JJ: Get yo tramp a$$ back up that ramp and tell the coward you call a boyfriend to come down to my ring and face me like a man!

Jessica pulls her hand away and straightens her dress, she runs her hands across her bosom and winks at JJ

MJ: I knew you couldn't keep your hands off me. What would your baby mama say about that, huh. JJ want a taste of this fine vanilla milkshake

Jessica leans in close and whispers
MJ: You wanna go some where a little more intimate?

JJ reacts furiously
JJ: Step away ho, you dare bring my beautiful Nubian queen into this. She is one hundred times the woman you ever be. Quit yo games and get outta the damn ring before I throw you out. This is your last chance Jessica!!

JJ goes to grab Jessica by the arm to escort her out but Jessica pulls away and slaps JJ across the face. JJ's eyes are white with fury

JJ: I would never hit a lady, but you damn sure aint no lady so for you I'll make an exception...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:05 pm

Before Jessica has time to react "Amazing Grace" blasts out of the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly.

HA: Anthony Grace is back!

HE: Oh dear......

JJ and Jessica stare up the aisle as the song continues. The camera circles around the thousands of fans wearing Grace merchandise and proudly wearing their “Believe2Achieve” baseball caps. However, Grace doesn’t appear and a suited gentleman comes through the curtain. He looks round at the crowd and raises his eyebrows as the music dies down. The man stays still on the stage as a microphone is handed to him by one of the stagehands. He takes it in annoyance and ushers the stagehand away. He then looks up at the ring and smiles.

CK: I would not go any further Mr. Johnson. Have you not heard the news about men hitting co-workers recently? Not that I care about you being disciplined or not. But I wish for my client to have a show to come back to this Friday. We wouldn’t want to spoil the event for these fans, now would we?

The man smiles again and reaches into his suit pocket. He brings out a piece of paper and unfolds it while the crowd look on. He then addresses the fans confidently.

CK: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Charlie Kramer and I represent Anthony “Amazing” Grace. As you are no doubt aware from your social media accounts, Mr Grace is still recovering from his assault that 6CW sanctioned……

Kramer coughs and corrects himself

CK:……that Vincent Costello caused in the last show. As is my duty, I wish to read a statement, as prepared by Mr. Grace, which highlights his next steps in this matter.

Kramer takes a look at the piece of paper and then begins reading.

CK: ”To my loyal COG’s, I write this letter to you from my home here in the USA. I once again want it to be known that I have suffered no ill effects from Mr. Costello’s welcome to the EWF championship main event and I look forward to addressing him in due course. As it is, I have been told to recuperate away from the cameras and I have reluctantly agreed. Hopefully, I will be present in time for this Friday and will show the whole world that Anthony Grace always comes back stronger. I wish to apologise to my partner this week, Mr Johnson, that I am not there to help lead the fight against our opponents in the upcoming tag match. I know for certain though he will have matters well in hand."

Kramer stares at Johnson and looks at Jessica as well, before smirking.

CK: “I wish to tell Mr. Johnson one important thing however. You are not alone JJ. My door is always open if you wish to talk about the recent events. Rest assured, that standing side by side, we will forge a path cheered on by our fans. And that path will lead to the eradication of any cancer in 6CW. A cancer we will fight…..together.”

Kramer smiles as the crowd cheers at this and JJ doesn’t know quite how to react. Jessica laughs to herself as Kramer looks up to the ring.

CK: Now, I have been instructed to be here if there are any questions to be answered. Please be advised that any talk over proceedings surrounding Vincent Costello’s actions will be met with a "no comment".

Kramer coughs before replacing the paper in his jacket pocket.

CK: So…..anyone?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 31 Mar 2015, 2:21 pm

(Charlie Kramer looks confused as the crowd immediately boo the sound of "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hitting, JJ Johnson and Miss Jessica look on as Max Adamson walks out in his ring attire and a t-shirt which reads "Will work for food a title shot". Adamson is unshaven, and looking slightly unhinged as he has a microphone in his hand and he begins to speak while walking down the ramp towards the ring)

Max: Hello, my name is Max Adamson. And I am here to represent... Max Adamson. See, I don't need some poncy lawyer to represent me. I don't need advisors to tell me to stay at home and "chillax". This is the real world, the big leagues. You, Grace's lawyer. I have a question. As you're Grace's official mouthpiece, and as you're going to be answering questions on his behalf... Seeing as I would ordinarily kick Grace's teeth down his throat if he were here...

(Adamson smirks as he's now at the bottom of the ramp)

Max: ...What exactly are YOU going to do if I decide to climb into that ring and make an example out of you? And before you try and say you're not a 6CW Superstar, you're tresspassing mate. You're in my ring. I don't see a permit, I don't see a visitor's pass. I don't see why I shouldn't follow Grace's lead. If you're representing him vocally, you can represent him in terms of getting a huge ass kicking.

(Adamson drops his microphone with a thud, and he goes to get into the ring, he climbs onto the ring apron as Charlie Kramer looks very worried, when JJ Johnson is seen mouthing to Adamson off mic to "pick on someone your own size", Adamson smirks and leans on the top rope, still stood on the ring apron, before getting someone to get his microphone for him)

Max: JJ Johnson, I've missed you... Said nobody. See, you might have been one of the best ever over in 6WF, but here, this is my playground. 6CW is Max Adamson and Max Adamson is 6CW. So you would be well advised to mind your own.

(Adamson points at Charlie Kramer)

Max: You. Lawyer. You didn't answer my question.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:25 pm

Jessica stamps her foot
MJ: I have been verbally and physically abused by that hood rat and you come out here and threaten the guy in the suit!!

I know you are egotistical Max but let's put things in perspective here. My life was in danger and you are threatening a middle aged man?

Jessica turns to Kramer
MJ: No offence hun but you aint no oil painting and a few hits around the head might do you a favour. Your face is familiar but I don't remember you enough to care greatly about your safety. But the fact that he has completely ignored the threat made against my health sickens me greatly. What has become of this business that a poor, defenseless female such as myself becomes a victim of such brutality

HA: Who is she trying to kid. Jessica provoked the situation by coming out here this evening. She has presented herself on behalf of Lex Hart. That makes her fair game in my book

Jessica tosses her hair back
MJ: I don't have to take this!

Johnson you are a vile human being, a man so consumed by his own self image that he finds it hard to believe that another could be viewed as his superior by the wrestling industry. What has happened this past few weeks, you deserve entirely

You have raped this business of all that is good for your own selfish needs time and time again and I for one am proud to stand beside the man who will finally put you in your place

Adamson is smiling as JJ's face fills with fury

MJ: And you!

Jessica turns to face Adamson
MJ: Go home, have a wash, find a new t shirt, do something. Because honey all this........Euuurrrgggh.............is stinking up 6CW

You are an embarrassment to a company that has greats such as Lex Hart, you should be ashamed to come out to this ring looking like that. YOU HAVE NO CLASS!

Jessica drops the microphone and exits through the ropes, she holds her nose as she walks past Max as she heads towards the ramp

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 31 Mar 2015, 4:09 pm

Suddenly “Let’s get ready to rhumble”  https://youtu.be/6q-emkNq__8 hits and the crowd go mental.

HA: ITS PJ AND DRUNKEN

HE: I don’t get paid enough for this

The TitanTron comes to life showing Dicey and Perfect Jack dressed in hip hop attire standing  in the middle of a lot of barely clothed dancers who are doing the dance for the song, the two look at each other knuckle touch and do a back to back pose with the girls draped at their feet. The screen goes back leaving a hashtag on the screen

#PSYCHE

Leaving everyone looking confusingly at one and other

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 31 Mar 2015, 8:40 pm

As the hashtag fades from the screen, Charlie Kramer takes his microphone away from his lips and mouths to the 6CW production crew "are you serious?!". He looks far from happy as he turns back to Johnson and Adamson in the ring.

CK: This is some show.......

Kramer brings his hand to his forehead and shakes his head. He takes a deep breath in and then looks at Adamson.

CK: Mr. Adamson, your threats are duly noted. Not to mention said in front of thousands of people and recorded to be sent to millions of others around the world. And you are right, I am nothing to do with 6CW or have any intention to be so. That being the case.....

He walks up to Adamson, looks him up and down, and then sniffs loudly.

CK: If you dare to lay your hands on me, then one hell of a lawsuit will be coming your way. Frankly I don't care who you are, what you own, or whose responsibility it is to keep you check. The simple truth is you have threatened violence against me and I have proof of that. One wrong move and your career will cease to be. That is no idle threat. I can make that happen. So please, go do the prima donna act around someone else........

Kramer holds his stare for awhile as the fans cheer in approval. He then turns to the crowd.

CK: I will be honest to you, I was very reluctant to let Mr. Grace even think about coming back here. Being assaulted at your place of work is something that is heavily frowned upon. But, as testament to the man himself, Anthony wanted to come back for the people that wish to see him. He won't let those down, nor let the hard work and dedication to the cause he has already shown go to waste. I admit I have some experience in this business and I can tell when a rising star is among us. Unfortunately, that star was treated shabbily by the owners.......

Kramer adjusts his suit and breathes in deeply.

CK: But, mistakes do happen. I can acknowledge that. And everybody deserves a second chance. Anthony Grace WILL be here on Friday night and I am sure he will put on as big a performance as you are accustomed to.

He looks at the two men in the ring with an air of disdain, before turning back to the crowd.

CK: I will leave you kind people with these two gentlemen. Obviously they have a great deal to discuss. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves about Anthony Grace's arrival as they do so.

Kramer nods to both Johnson and Adamson before exiting the ring and walking confidently up the aisle.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 31 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm

Max: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo, and Charlie Kramer stops and looks from the top of the ramp)

Max: You can threaten lawsuits all you like but the fact is you just ran away like some snivelling snotbag who knew that if he stayed in this ring that he would struggle to file a lawsuit with his head stuffed up his own arse...

(Adamson laughs as the crowd boo and Charlie Kramer looks a little concerned)

Max: But luckily for you, you did leave my ring. You may not have meant to, but you showed me the respect I deserve by taking your cheap Primark suit and getting the hell out of my way. You're not as stupid as you look, and you're certainly not as stupid as your client. But speaking of stupid...

(Adamson turns and looks at JJ Johnson stood across the ring from him)

Max: Hey JJ. How's it going? Still concerned by the fact I've won more World Titles than you? Still concerned by the fact I'm going to become a 5 time World Champion very soon while you're getting turned over by Miss Jizzica and Lex Fart? Some people, maybe even you, are looking at this tag team match as something deeper, as something along the lines of JJ Johnson and Max Adamson "finally" colliding in 6CW. But the reality is, I've got a World Championship rematch against GazzyD coming up and I am using this match as part of my training. The Adamson show is far from over, and believe me, it's going to continue to be ten times as successful as any of your straight to the Bargain Bin movies...

(The crowd roar as JJ Johnson slaps the taste out of Adamson's mouth with a big right hand, Adamson sits on the canvas in shock holding his jaw as JJ Johnson smirks, Adamson angrily points at JJ but rolls out of the ring, angrily pacing at ringside)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 01 Apr 2015, 5:30 am

Our scene opens in an abandoned warehouse, the camera pans around to show the massive structure with a single man stood in the middle. The camera slowly moves towards the figure who has his back to the camera and begins to pan around as it gets close to him. As the camera reaches his front we see the manager of The Death Squad Krasimir Marinov with a stern look etched across his face, Marinov adjusts his tie before speaking.

“My name is Krasimir Marinov, you may know me as the voice of The Death Squad and it is true that I have been quiet for the past month but that is because The Death Squad only speak when they are needed to be heard...at Anarchy, we made our voices heard without my mouth opening...but now...

...you listen.”

A scowl covers Marinov's face as he continues

“For the past few weeks, we stop talking and we listen to the world of 6CW...we allow ourselves to see if our message has began to spread...if people are waking up but the sad truth is...they have covered their ears tighter and we are left with no choice but to give out a warning...we have no choice but to destroy the propaganda from our enemy and we have no choice but to teach a lesson to those who are beneath us.”

As Marinov talks both El Rey Castile and Varyag walk in to the shot, both men carry two by fours over their shoulders and sick looks across their faces. As the camera zooms in on both men we notice that Varyag's two by four has nails stuck through it and what looks like dried blood. Castile's is similar but instead has barbed wire, the shot changes to shaky black and white footage from a wrestling match in Berlin where the Death Squad can be seen using these weapons in a ring that is almost soaked in the blood of them and their opponents, the footage pauses and flickers of an imagine of Castile digging his weapon in to the head of his opponent with a look of pure happiness on his face. The footage quickly flickers back to the present day.

“You see...what you see before you...it is evolution at it's purest....it is domination at it's most effective and it is the dark future of the company that you all love so dearly. A change isn't coming, it is here and although the blind will further cover their eyes....it is easy to see that the end is here”

The footage once again cuts to black and white footage of the match from Berlin, this time the footage shows Varyag sat on his opponents chest delivering disgustingly strong punches with no response, the man's partner attempts to get in but Castile holds him back using his two by four to choke him out forcing the ref to end the match by stoppage but still Varyag continues to land the blows letting out animalistic screams as he does, the footage once again returns to normal.

“Jack Hurst...Robin Reborn...your pathetic reign has haemorrhaged and bleeding out. Now matter what you do your propaganda will not stem the flow...you can not stop what is meant to be. Your lies, they hurt only you as they attempt to mask petty insecurities.”

Both Varyag and Castile stare in to the camera as sick smiles cover their faces. Marinov adjusts his cufflinks and continues to rant

“You may have the dishonour to undermine us and you have the guts to write us off but do you really have the nerve to say that you have beaten us? Do you really believe the lies? You were given a chance to really prove yourself when you were put with The Producers and The Death Squad...you took easy way out...you were faced with Wolves and but you fought the sheep...The Red Arrows have no beaten The Death Squad yet they attempt to move on to face a pair of so called Legends? They like to call it progression but the truth is that it is nothing more than two cowards running away...”

Varyag and Castile walk back out of shot as Marinov signs off

“...you cannot run forever gentlemen...”

The footage fades to black leaving a blank screen before the words “THE WOLVES ARE AT THE DOOR” flash up for a split second in a blood splatter style font and the scene comes to an end.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 01 Apr 2015, 5:45 pm

The scene opens with Tim Allen sat down in a chair opposite to him is Jonathan Daniels
TA: Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time is Jonathan Daniels.

JD: Hello Tim, I requested this time with you tonight to discuss a couple of matters with you.  Firstly I would like to talk to you about a certain Buck Riggins and our match at Anarchy, now I will say this Buck you were tougher than I thought you would be but I showed the world that if anyone here in 6CW is going to hang with you physically it is going to be me Jonathan Daniels.

TA: Many people say you took the cheap and easy way out of the match at a time you were struggling with Buck Riggins by low blowing him. How would you respond to those people?

JD: To those people I will simply say this… you people are morons. I never took the cheap or the easy way out of that match I simply wanted to get under the skin of Buck Riggins, I want Buck to feel he has the upper hand when it comes to facing me as sometime in the future should he keep hold of his UK Championship long enough I want to be the one who takes it from him and when I do that it will feel all the more sweeter for having Buck think he is better than me.

TA: Speaking of the future and future matches Terrance Kray wants to have a singles match against you what do you say in reply to him and his request for a match against you?

JD: Ah, Mr. Pepsi Dildo himself. Terrance you mad a point of running your mouth saying I am running around your manor stabbing people in the back… well I say that is rubbish I am the kind of guy who will stand there face to face and fight you, that is something I have no problem with doing.  You say you're going to punch my teeth so far down my throat I will struggle to breathe…. Bring it on. Now you also said you're going to bring a taste of the East London Streets to a match between us… wake up moron I was born and raised in America were we have real gangs not the run of the mill jumped up arses you call gangs or even thugs. Allow me to give you a brief history lesson about Jonathan Daniels when I was growing up in the states every day it was a fight to survive the rough and ready streets if you were not fighting you were sleeping. The childhood I had you fought for everything you had and you fought to keep it. Now let's fast forward to the present day and I am still fighting… I am fighting my way up the ladder here in 6CW and if I have to fight you then I say so be it, I would say to the management of 6CW give the fans what they want to see Terrance Kray and Jonathan Daniels one on one…. Heck seen as how Kray brought it up I say make it a street fight.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 02 Apr 2015, 8:24 pm

"Devil town" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as the 6CW UK Champion Buck Riggins steps out from behind the curtain. He removes his cowboy hat and tips it to the crowd before striding down the ramp. Riggins climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring through the middle rope.

HA: Here he is folks, the 6CW UK Champion Buck Riggins!

HE: He won't be for much longer, this lumbering wreck has got a big old bullseye on his back now he's a champion.

*Riggins launches his cowboy hat into the crowd before taking a mic.

Buck Riggins: Well y'all, it's been a long old time. And as y'all can see by this title, this hometown boy ain't done too bad for himself. The UK is great, the fans love me more than my pops loves the Memphis Grizzlies, hell they even cheered me winning their own title! Y'all know what they say though...there ain't no place like home!

*Crowd cheer

Buck Riggins: And talking of my pops...I hope you're watching tonight. Timmy, Jason, Stevie, I hope y'all are watching too. What did y'all say to me? Y'all told me that I'd never make it, that I was making the biggest mistake of my life by leaving life on the farm to try and follow my dream. Well, don't y'all look 9 dimes short of a dollar now? I'm stood here as the champion of the whole United Kingdom while Timmy is up on the barn roof moving the aerial just so y'all can watch me representing our family!

Y'all will get to see Buck doing Buck...beating heads like an Indian drum on a wedding night! Starting with Jonathan Daniels. Now boy, y'all listen here, you made one hell of a mistake at Anarchy when you kicked me below the belt. I was icing down there for a week after that! Now I don't fight like that, so y'all have no need to wear a cup to the ring tomorrow night. But, y'all might want a head-guard cos I'm gonna slap you round the ring so hard, y'all wake up and your clothes will be back in style.

And as for The Forgotten...well don't y'all get thinking for a second that I forgot about you! For those of you who don't know about The Forgotten, they like to go around beating people up. They haven't tried to take me out yet, but I'm sure as hell that they'll try one day soon. And you know why? Cos they're so dumb, they had to burn down a school just to get those idiots out of the fifth grade.

The thing is, nobody knows who they are. Well, tomorrow night, y'all are going to know who I am. My name is Buck and I don't give a ***k about who I'm beating down. That goes for the Death Squad and Dario as well. Y'all are on my land now, and I ain't got no plans on being beaten in front of MY people!

"Devil Town" kicks back in through the speakers and Buck holds up his title before leaving the ring, he tags the fans hands as he makes his way up the ramp.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 03 Apr 2015, 12:47 am

*The lights go out leaving the Staples Centre in complete darkness as Bawitdaba (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OrNS2zbTZg) blares out, the crowd start to murmur with excitement as the music gradually gets louder until

MY NAME IS KIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

blasts out the arena at the same time as pyros start to explode revealing a man with shoulder length black hair with a yellow streak, Lakers Top, black tights with a yellow tribal pattern and black boots, He has his back to the crowd arms aloft. The lights in the arena flicker on as Ryker Kidd turns to face the crowd microphone in hand.

RK: Welcome to the new face of Anarchy!!!!!

*The crowd erupt into cheers as Kidd stands on the stage soaking in the atmosphere*

HA: Looks like Kidd’s enjoying his début, as are the fans.

HE: Please, these fans will cheer for anything, I will wait to see him in action before I make judgement.

HA: Kidd’s reported to have an excellent pedigree, supposedly trained by the best.

HE: So does lassie, doesn’t mean I want to see the dog in a wrestling ring.

*Kidd reaches the ring steps, stops, removes the Laker top to reveal a full tribal tattoo down the right arm and side of his body, hands it to a small child in the crowd before sliding into the ring, he makes his way to the centre of the ring stares out around the crowd before lifting the microphone*

RK: Right now I know you expect me to stand here and tell you what a dream is to be stood in this ring, that I'm living every 18 year old wrestling fans dream and I ain’t going to disappoint. This is the dream, that’s why i turned down contracts from some of the biggest wrestling companies around to sign for 6CW a month ago, and ever since that moment I have sat patiently waiting for my 18th birthday to pass so I can début
And now that moment has arrived it doesn't disappoint, I mean right now I’m standing in the same ring as some as my heroes, some of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Hell in that one month we have seen the return of many of those greats, Dicey, Perfect Jack, Lex Hart, Keith Leone.

*The crowd let out a huge cheer for each of these name except Lex Hart which is met with a chorus of Boos*

RK: But when all is said and done, they are still this company’s history, I am the future.

I don’t want to come across as egotistical, I don’t want to talk bad about those have paved the way to make 6CW what it is today but it’s time for someone to lead the new generation to the top, it’s time for a trailblazer.

*Kidd drops the microphone and pauses for a second before raising it back*

RK: It’s time for the Future of Flight. The Guiding Light, The phenomenal RYKER KIDDDDDDDD to take centre stage.

That’s why this week I am issuing an open challenge, because it doesn't matter to me who my début match is against all that matters is when I'm done not only will you know the name, you will also know just exactly how good I am.

By the time that match finishes I will have the whole world dancing to the beat of the RYKER GROOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE!

*Ryker Kidd laughs to himself as the crowd chant Ryker, Ryker, Ryker Groove as he leaves the ring and walks up the ramp*

HA: He is definitely a confident young chap, i have to give him that.

HE: This Kidd is deluded, the future? I give him a month before his given his marching orders.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 03 Apr 2015, 1:47 pm

*The 6CW arena is full of fans, holding up signs, cheering and having a generally good time. They start booing in unison when Michael Hathaway steps out onto the stage, he is wearing a dark grey suit and his greying hair is slicked back. He raises the microphone to his lips.*

MH: Introducing to you...standing at 6 foot 4, weighing in at 283 pounds...he is the 6CW International Champion...and soon to be winner of the Elimination Chamber....JAX CUTLER!

*'Bridge Burning' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Jax Cutler walks out from behind the curtain, the 6CW International Championship over one shoulder. He is wearing a T-Shirt which says '2 Time: Time 2 Crush.' He walks down the ramp behind Michael Hathaway who is a big smile on his face. Jax Cutler jumps up onto the apron and gets into the ring while Michael Hathaway takes the stairs, he ducks underneath the ropes before getting into the ring.*

MH: Now, now, quieten down. The grown ups are talking.

*This only makes the crowd boo louder.*

HA: Michael Hathaway just riles this crowd up so badly.

HE: They don't respect true genius when they see it.

MH: I want you all to take a good look at Jax Cutler, here in the flesh, in this ring, giving you the pleasure of seeing the finest athlete in sports today. Take a look at the championship belt on his shoulder, proof...PROOF...that he is a premium talent here in 6CW. PROOF that he is a champion. PROOF that he never deserved to lose the championship. PROOF that when he enters the Elimination Chamber that he is the only man carrying real, tangible PROOF that he is better than the competition. Keith Leone may have his "legacy" on his side, Mike Masters beat up Scott Harris, Liam Wood is a former world champion, FORMER being the most important word, Thunder is refreshed and ready to fight and Jerome Dubois always manages to slither his way to a level that he doesn't deserve...but none of them have the PROOF that they are capable of beating the rest.

Jax Cutler has been labelled dominant, but I'm here to tell you that it isn't true. Jax Cutler has not been dominant at all...not yet. Jax Cutler should not be labelled dominant until he's shown you what he is truly capable of, until he's taken the world champion and he's thrown from ring-post to ring-post and left them a bloody, broken mess in the centre of this ring. The International Championship is just the start, Jax Cutler isn't happy being middle of the road, he isn't happy holding the secondary championship, Jax Cutler has his eyes on the bigger prize. Jax Cutler wants to live up to his reputation, to the standard he has set in everything else he has put his mind to and that means being champion of the world.

The Elimination Chamber is the perfect opportunity for Jax Cutler to show the world what he can do. He is in the ring with five other "contenders", five other men picked because of their abilities, reputations and the belief that they are worthy of fighting for a World Championship. But when Jax Cutler looks at those five men, he doesn't see that, he sees targets. He sees obstacles. He doesn't care how many championships you have won, he doesn't care how many main events you've fought in, he doesn't care if you're a "legend", a "star" or if you think you're special. You're all the same to him, meat bags for him to throw around. He has no time for respect or fear. He is the BEST, he is the BEST at this, he is the BEST at whatever he puts his mind to. You think you can stop him, be my guest, give it a go, Jax Cutler will take you apart!

Beat the Clock? Jax Cutler will beat Keith Leone's face into a pulp, he'll be left looking like the Elephant Man had a child with Harry down there!

HA: Hey!

*The crowd are booing loudly as Jax Cutler stares ahead with steely determination, Michael Hathaway rubs his chin.*

MH: Jax Cutler doesn't care where he starts in the Elimination Chamber, he's in first, more chance to destroy, more opportunities to crush. He's in last, fantastic, he'll be like a lion stalking injured deer, no mercy, no guilt. He'll devour the competition, he'll destroy whoever is left and leave the Chamber the winner! If Keith Leone has even a few brain cells after the destruction he's put his body through then he should get out, get out as fast as he can. Jax Cutler is coming for him and Jax Cutler will not stop unless he's sure you're down, sure you're beaten. If you're stupid enough to want to get into a cage with a beast, with a champion, with JAX CUTLER then do not think of getting into the ring with him at Anarchy because he'll make it his mission to make sure you'll have to crawl from the hospital to the Chamber if you're that desperate to get in line for a Jax Cutler beating!

Ladies and Gentlemen, you are looking at 6CW's biggest ever star, it may not be clear to you right now but Jax Cutler is better, stronger, faster, more complete than anything 6CW has ever seen or will ever see. This week, cherish watching him in action because when he's gone, when he's done with professional wrestling, it will never, EVER be able to replace him. Come on Jax.

*Jax Cutler raises the championship in the air, before stepping out of the ring with Michael Hathaway who is talking to him as they walk up the ramp.*

HA: Strong words as always from Michael Hathaway.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down